- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while, but heres the next chapter. Poor Carlos cannot resist Deborah.

Chapter 18 – She has his Number

Deborah reached down and slid her hand under Carlos and lifted him up. Laying in her palm, he stared up at her face as she carried him into the bathroom. She took a cloth and moistened it with warm water, then carefully wiped the gel and dirt from his eight inch long body. He just stared at her, not saying a word. He knew that he needed her, but just didn't know if he could trust her right now with all that had happened.
“So what happened at my place with Paige?” Deborah asked.
“You saw what she did.” he said. “Isn't it obvious?”
“Of course I saw what she did, but you didn't think of hiding?” she continued.
“I did hide!” he yelled.
Cleaning off his right leg, she looked at him and asked “Where did you hide?”
Carlos was starting to feel a little embarrassed and didn't want to tell her, but he finally said “I hid in one of your shoes.”
“One of my shoes?” Deborah asked, a big grin on her face. “Why am I not surprised?”
“Stop rubbing it in alright.” he said. “I feel bad enough as it is.”
“You feel bad?” she asked. “Did something go on with you two that you're not telling me?”
“What?” he yelled, lifting himself up in her hand. “What do you mean by that?!!”
“It's just a question Carlos.” she replied calmly. “I just wanted to know if she did anything with you that I should be concerned about.”
“You're jealous!” he shouted. “I don't believe it! You're jealous!”

Deborah put her index finger on his chest and pushed him back down so he was once again, lying on her fingers. “Of course I'm jealous.” she said.
“What did you think?” he shouted. “That I.....that we......What do you want from me? I'm the victim here!”
Deborah shook her head and said “You know Carlos, for a detective, you really are dumb.”
“Fuck you.” he said. “You got me into all this shit, and now your accusing me of....this isn't right.”
Raising him up to her face, she looked into his watery eyes and said “I want you to listen to me very carefully.”
Carlos looked away, realizing her just told a giant woman to fuck off. He heard her say “look at me”, but he didn't look up.
“Carlos.” Deborah said. “I asked you to look at me.”
Finally, he turned his head and looked up into her hazel eyes. “I'm only going to say this once.” she said.
“I'm sorry I told you to fuck off!” he yelped, expecting the worst.
“Shhhhh....” she said as she put her fingertip over his little mouth. “What I was going to say, it that your mine. I don't want you touching anyone else.”
“Uhhhhh.....okay...I guess....” he said.
“You guess?” she said, stroking him with the tip of her left index finger. “Carlos, I know you don't read between the lines that well, and maybe I'm being a little coy, so let me make it crystal clear what I want from you.”
“Okay.” he replied sheepishly.
“What I meant by you being mine, is I don't want you being with any other women. I love that little body of yours, but I'm looking forward to having you at your normal size too. I told you I would get you out of this mess, and I will. Once that's done, I am getting out of this life. We are going to start our life together.”

Carlos didn't say a word. He was quite taken aback a what she said, and although he loved her, the entire series of events still had him questioning whether this was just another elaborate rouse or she was really being genuinely truthful. In any case, her size advantage was making him feel very vulnerable and, for the first time, quite uncomfortable. Deborah sensed something was wrong and asked “Carlos, talk to me. What's on your mind?”
“I just want to know why” he said.
“Why I feel the way I do about you?” she asked.
“For CIA, you're pretty dumb.” he shot back.
Nodding her head, she said “I guess I deserved that, didn't I?”

Shaking his head, he asked her “Why did you do this to me? You new all along and acted like it was surprise.”
“I couldn't tell you I was CIA, Carlos.” she told him. “I was undercover.”
“For five years?” he asked.
“They don't tell you how long it will last.” she said. “Could have been six weeks for all I knew.”
“This is like I'm watching True Lies or something.” he said.
She tapped his chest with her finger and said “That was a movie.”

He was getting quite frustrated with her beating around the bush and shouted “If you want me to trust you again, level with me!”
“You're right.” she said. “I owe you an explanation.”
“It's about time.” he shot back.
“Let's get a little more comfortable.” she said as she took a dry cloth from the stack on the counter and carried him back into the bedroom, placing him gently in the middle of a soft pillow on the bed and covering him with the cloth. She lay down and rested her head on her right hand beside him. He gazed into her hazel eyes as she started to explain.

“I didn't know this was going to happen.” she said. “All I was told was that a compound had been developed that would cause a change to person's immune system, if that person was given the right stimulation. The didn't tell me the person would shrink, which is why I was surprised when it happened. You weren't a target as far as I knew, so I thought you it was some strange phenomenon at play. It was only after they stopped me in the park, that I realized it was Paige that slipped the antibody into your tea at that meeting.”
“You knew her?” he said. “Even when Morris gave you the paper, you just acted like everything was normal.”
“I knew there was a Paige Mitchell in the CIA.” she replied. “I didn't know it was the same person. It's not like its an uncommon sounding name. I had no idea that was her cover, why would I. When I saw her, I didn't want to blow my cover, so that's why I just acted normal.”

“I don't know.” he said, shaking his head. “This all sounds so far fetched. You just kept shrinking me.”
“Listen Carlos, you're right I may have spurred you on a little.” she replied.
“Spurred me on a little!” he shouted, throwing off the cloth. “Are you nuts? You know what kind of power you have over me! You used me, and you acted as if you were innocent in all this.”

Deborah could plainly see she was getting aggravated. She placed her hand on top of him and covered his torso with her palm. He grabbed her fingers and pushed, thinking she about to do something to him. “Just relax, Carlos.” she said calmly. “I just don't want you to get cold. I'm not trying to do anything to you.”
Her large hazel eyes gazed down at him as he lay still under her hand, feeling more vulnerable than ever.
“You're right, I used you.” she said. “You liked the control and domination, but I'll be honest, so did I.”
He just stared up as she continued. “Just knowing that I have that effect on you, that I can make you so excited that you shrink is the most incredible feeling. Did I like having the power to make you smaller? Absolutely. I won't deny it, but something else happened.”
“What else happened.” he blurted out.
Leaning her face down lose to him, she whispered “I fell in love with you.”

Carlos looked away, seeming to not believe her, but looked back a few moments later with watery eyes. “You know I love you Deborah, but I'm so confused.” he blubbered.
“Carlos, listen to me.” she said. “I hated your guts for a long time. I thought you were such an ass hole, but since this all happened, I saw the real you and that's what has made me want you.”

“It's all for nothing if we can't get an antidote?” he yelled. “Do you expect me to spend my life like this?”
“I'll get the antidote Carlos. I promised you I would and it's going to happen.” she told him.
“You sound so sure, but I don't know. What if I get smaller?” he asked her.
Her eyebrows lifted and she asked “You want to get smaller?”
“No, but what if something happens and I shrink again?” he asked. “What will I do then?”
“I don't know sweetie.” she replied. “What does it matter?”
“What do you mean what does it matter?” he shouted.
“What does it matter if your eight inches tall, or four, or even two?” She asked. “I'm not saying it's going to happen, but hypothetically, if we can't get an antidote, give me one good reason why you wouldn't want to be smaller?”

Carlos thought about it for a second, looked at her, but didn't say anything. He tried to come up with a reason, but for life if him, he couldn't. He hated how she always new what to say, but at the same time, that's probably what he loved about her the most.
“See.” she said. “You can't give one reason why you wouldn't be smaller.”
“What are you doing?” he yelped. “You're trying to shrink me again!”
“You have it all wrong sweetie.” she said, rubbing the side of his head with the tip of her index finger. He was struggling to push her hand off, but it was almost laughable that he would be able to move it. “You tell me what you want and I'll do it. I'm not going to force you to to anything you don't want to do. All I'm saying is you're already shrunk, so whether you're smaller than you are now doesn't really matter at this point, so you might as well make the most of the situation and fulfil your fantasies.”

Her hand lifted and he lay there, rock hard, with his mouth open. She touched his tiny manhood with the tip of her finger and said “I'm going to take a bath. You think about it and let me know if there is anything you want me to do.”
She got up off the bed and stood up to her full height. She looked down at him for a few seconds with a bit of a smile, then turned and walked off to the bathroom. Carlos felt like he was going to melt away into the pillow. She had his number, and he new it. He grabbed his head in his hands, grumbling “What do I do?!! I can't believe I'm even thinking about it! Fuck!”

After ten minutes of struggling with his inner demons, he got up off the pillow and made his way to the edge of the bed. It took him a bit of time to find and way down, but eventually, he made it to the floor. He walked toward the bathroom, his mind made up, but kept stopping, wondering if he should reconsider. Finally, standing at the door, he shook his head and mumbled to himself “This is crazy. I must be crazy.”

“Carlos it's okay, you can come in.” Deborah said from the other side of the door.
The door opened slightly and he walked in. He stood there, looking down at the floor for a while before looking up to see Deborah in the bathtub, her hair was wet and she had her left arm draped over the side. “Come here.” she said, motioning to him with her index finger. Slumping his shoulders, he slowly walked up to the side of the bathtub. He looked up with watery eyes and said “I'm not a man any more. I'm just your toy.”
Lowering her hand down, she wrapped her long fingers around his midsection and lifted him into the tub with her. She bent her knees and set him down against her legs, nestling him in between them, just below her knees. Holding him in place with her left thumb, he stroked his hair with her right fingertip. “I like the feeling of knowing I can do whatever I want with you Carlos. I'm not going to deny that.” she said. “But you're not my toy. I don't want you to feel like you have no choice or input.”
“That's not the point, I feel so helpless.” he replied. “You know I can't resist you. You're using that against me.”
“Have I ever done anything that you didn't want me to?” she asked.
Shaking his little head, he replied “No.”

Deborah reached for a small bottle of bath gel and squeezed a little on to his chest, then gently lathered his chest, shoulders and arms, continuing down to his legs. She gently squeezed his leg muscles between her finger tips, ending with gently stroking his penis. Looking him right in the eye, she said “You are helpless Carlos, let's face it. You know I've got your number.” Continuing to lather him with soap, she tilted her head and said “Having said that, I want you to bring me into your world and take me where you want to.”
He just stared at her, not really knowing what to say. “I'm not sssss...ure what you mean.” he replied.
Caressing and lathering him some more, she spoke softly. “You have a fetish for my feet. Take advantage of that.” she said. “You think I have nice hands. Take advantage of that too. My body is yours to explore and experience however you want. Use your imagination. If you get smaller, so be it. I'll take care of you and protect you no matter what.”

Carlos slumped down. He felt like he was going to melt in her hands. “Deborah, I don't deserve you. Even after everything that has happened. I don't deserve you.”
“You not only deserve me sweetheart, you have me.” she said. “You are in a unique position. You are with someone that has the power to make all your fantasies come true. I will do whatever you want me to.”
“I don't know how I can show you how much I love you more than I already have?” he said.
Releasing her thumb, she let him slide down her legs. “I'm sure you can think of something.” she said. “I've taken advantage of you long enough, don't you think? Take advantage of me sweetie. Use me.”

Carlos started to fidget with his hands as water drizzled down his body from her hand as she took handful after handful of bath water and rinsed him off. “I feel faint.” he said, falling down against her crotch. She carefully lifted him and sat him on the edge of the tub, giving him a chance to regain his composure. Carlos fell over on his side and lay in the surface of the bath tub, holding his stomach.

After a minute of two, he got to his knees, still feeling a little faint. He looked up at her face. She was so beautiful. He was torn. He wanted to be smaller, but just didn't know if it was a good idea.
“Any ideas yet?” she asked him.
“I'm....I'm.....so scared.” he blubbered.
“Why are you scared?” she asked. “You know that I won't let anything happen to you, don't you?”
“I don't know.....I guess.....I just.....” he stuttered.
Deborah leaned her face closer to him and spoke very softly. “The first thing you need to do is get over your fear.” she told him. “I will protect you sweetie, and you know that I can.”
After a few seconds of him not answering, she continued. “The question you have to ask yourself is if you want to be smaller. Once you decide that, the rest is easy.”
“I don't know!” he shouted. “You're trying to get me to say yes!”
Deborah exhaled softly and said “Carlos, of course I want to you to say yes. I want you to be smaller. I want to get you down to two inches tall, but I'm not going to force you to do it.”
“Two inches?” he blubbered. “Are you crazy!”
“Sweetie, imagine what I will look like when you're only two inches tall?” she said. Holding her finger apart about the same amount, she leaned her head a little closer and said “That's only this big.”
“Deborah.” he continued to blubber. “That's really small.”
“Sure it is, but just imagine yourself walking up my legs and over my butt at that size.” she said. “Doesn’t that sound amazing?”
Carlos was quite aroused at that point. He tried hiding it, but it was no use. He knew full well that she was manipulating him, but he couldn't counter her at all - he wanted to shrink. Deborah wanted to get him off the fence, so she told him “You won't even be able to reach my ankle at that size sweetie. Think about how small you're going to feel when even my ankle will be out of your reach. Don't fight it. You want to be really small and really helpless, and you know it.”
Carlos held his face in his hands. She was doing it to him again. “I hate this!” he screamed. “You can't keep doing this to me!”
“Oh Carlos.” she said. “You don't hate it. Just imagine my size ten foot when you're two inches tall.”
“Enough!!” he screamed. “I want to be smaller! Is that what you want me to say?!! Fine!!! You're right, I want to be smaller. There!! I said it!”

“Okay then.” she said. “Now that you have made the all important decision, now you have to think of how you want me to bring you there.”
“I don't know.” he said. “I have butterflies just thinking about it.”
“Don't be scared sweetie.” she comforted him. “Your in good hands.”
“I can't even think right now.” he replied.
“I have an idea of where we can start.” she said, lifting her right leg out of the water and placing her foot on the edge of the tub. “Look at the chip on my toenail.”
Carlos looked over at her foot, resting on it's heel and saw the chipped nail polish that he had worked on so diligently only a day ago.
“So, how about you repaint my toe nails like you promised and we see where that takes us?” she suggested.
“I promised?” he asked.
“At my place. Before I went for a run.” she said. “Remember?”
“Oh. Yeah. I forgot about that.” he replied, looking off into space.

“Let's get dried off.” she said, getting up and stepping out of the tub. Carlos gazed up at her glistening body. She was just stunning to him. There were no words to describe the ache in his heart every time he looked at her. She took a towel from the rack and put it around her naked torso, then grabbed another towel and wrapped her hair. Taking a cloth from the rack, she lowered it to him and said “Get dried off sweetie. I need to go down to the lobby and see if I can find some nail polish. I don't have any here.”

Taking the cloth, he watched her as she turned and walked to the sink. She had her back to him, but her shape was unmistakably incredible. Her long legs were smooth and perfectly shaped. Her perfect figure was very evident, even if covered by a towel. Carlos was totally in love with her and knew he had made the right choice to get smaller. He looked down at her bare feet on the tile and pictured himself standing beside her foot. He became quite arouse just thinking about it.

Deborah dried her hair and put on her clothes, then turned and walked to the tub, She reached down and took Carlos in her hand and lifted him to her face. “I'll be back in a flash sweetie. Why don't you hang out on the bed until I get back?” she said.
“Okay.” he replied.

She carried him into the bedroom and placed him in the pillow. “Don't get into any trouble while I'm gone.” she said, putting her hair into a ponytail.
“Just go.” he said sarcastically.
With a wink, she turned and headed for the door. Carlos lay still, hearing the door close. He took a deep breath, thinking about everything that had happened to him.

Down in the hotel lobby, Deborah looked around and saw there was a convenience store, but it was closed. Looking at her phone, she saw it was already after eleven. Heading for the entrance, she walked outside and asked the doorman if there was a convenience store nearby. “Sure.” he told her. “About two blocks down, but you shouldn't be walking out alone though.”
“That's alright, I can take care of myself.” she replied as she walked off in the direction of the store.

She walked briskly for 8th until she saw the store with an open sign lit up. She pushed the door open and walked in, hearing an old-school bell on the door jingle. It was a small store that was jammed packed with shelves and had a row of refrigerators at the back. Deborah surveyed the store, noticing a back exit. Her training had made scoping out every place she entered second nature.

“Do you have any nail polish?” she asked the Asian man behind the counter.
“Down on bottom of second shelf in first row.” he replied, with a thick accent.
“Thanks.” she replied as she headed for the place he said. She couched down to see a small selection of bottles. Checking though them, she said to herself  “I'll bet he'll like these.”
She heard the bell jingle just as she picked up a bottle of clear coat. “Perfect.” she said as she stood up. A pair of young men had entered the store and were looking at her. She walked to the cash and put the five bottles on the counter. “You want all these?” the cashier asked.
“Yeah.” she said, looking back at the two men behind her that were checking her out.

“Hey baby.” on of the men said. “Chu need some help with that?”
Looking over her shoulder, she eyed him for a few seconds, then said “I've already got someone to help me.”
The second man took a step closer and said “Shit baby, chu need a real man.”
Turning around, she looked down at them slightly from her five ten height. They were both latin and one looked about five seven or eight and the other was a bit shorter, maybe five five. She chuckled a bit and asked “Do you boys need something?”
“I call 911.” the cashier said loudly. Deborah raised her hand and said “That won't be necessary.”
“Hey man.” the shorter of the two said. “This bitch is laughing at us.”

He pulled out a blade and snapped it open. “You think I'm funny man?” he said, waving the knife in her face. The second man saw Deborah's expression change and he said “Put the blade down man.” he told his friend. “I would listen to your friend.” she told the knife wielding man. “Fuck that.” he said. “Nobody's going to laugh at me.”

It only took a second of two for Deborah to grab his hand and twist his arm around his back. She put her arm around his neck and twisted his wrist until he dropped the knife. His friend gasped at the speed she moved. She applied pressure to his neck, making him realize quickly that she could easily snap it like a twig. She released him and pushed him towards his buddy, then reached down and picked up the knife. Closing the blade, she handed it back to him and said “I think you boys need to head home.”

“C'mon man.” the taller one said, pulling his friend's arm. “Forget it. Let's get out of here.”
Deborah handed the cashier a twenty and waited for change. The shorter guy was steamed and looked like he wanted to make a move. “I think you need to listen to your friend.” she said, still looking at the cashier. He put the bottles into a bag and handed it and the change to Deborah. “Just go.” he shouted to the pair at the door. “I already call 911. Police be here soon.”

Turning to the door, Deborah looked at them and said “Okay, that's enough. Outside, both of you.” She stepped toward them and they scrambled out the door to the sidewalk. She looked at them and said “You don't want any part of me. I guarantee you that.”
“It's okay man.” the taller one said. “Just go man.”
Deborah looked at the one that had the knife, put the bag in her jacket pocket, zipped it up and said “You're friend here looks like he want to play mister tough guy.”
He was staring to get a little frightened and said “No man. It's cool.”
“No it's not cool” she told him in a sharp tone. “You can't just go around treating people like this. Do you know how easily I could have broke your fucking neck?”
He looked down and said “Sorry man. Just forget it.”
“How old are you?” she asked him.
“Nineteen.” he replied sheepishly.
Shaking her head, she repeated “Nineteen.”
“Just forget it.” the other one said.

Pointing at both of them, she said “The both of you listen to me. You have your whole lives ahead of you. Straighten up. Treat people with respect. You never know who you are dealing with.”
“Okay.” the both replied, almost in unison.
“I'm Deborah.” she said. “What are your names?”
“I'm Gabriel.” the taller guy said, extending his hand. “He's Pablo.”
She shook his hand then asked Pablo, “Did I hurt your arm?”
Shaking his head, he looked at her face for a second then looked down again. He was obviously intimated by her.
“He's okay.” Gabriel told her. “You moved so fast man. What are you like some kind of CIA agent of something?”
Smiling back at him, she raised her eyebrows and said “You never know.”

Turning and walking away with a grin, she left both of them standing there, wondering what just happened. “I should have cut that bitch.” Pablo said.
“Shut up man.” Gabriel told him. “She might hear you.”
They both watched as she crossed the street, her long ponytail swing across her back as she strode.

Arriving back at the hotel room a short while later, she put her card in the lock and opened the door. She took off her jacket, and walked in to the bedroom, quite anxious to show Carlos the selection of colors she found. He was still on the pillow, but was fast asleep. “Awww...too bad.” she whispered, looking down at his eight inch long body. “I was looking forward to making you shrink.”

Just then, his eyes opened and he said “What?”
“You're awake.” she said.
“What time is it?” he asked.
“Almost midnight.” she replied, stroking him with her finger. 
“Did you find some nail polish?” he asked.
“Sure did.” she said. “I have a few colors that you can choose from.”
“That's nice.” he said, dozing off again.
Deborah smirked a little and whispered “Tomorrow you'll get smaller sweetie. Sleep well.”