- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Our hero is sensing that there is someting more to Deborah that she is not telling him. He is about to find out that he has become an unwitting player in a much larger plot. We're about to head into some pretty unexpected directions with characters new and old.

As a side note, here is a link to a picture that I came across that was one of the inspirations for the Deborah character. http://www.123rf.com/photo_25787553_a-beuatiful-and-sexy-surfer-girl-at-the-beach-with-her-surfboard.html

 

 

Chapter 11 – The Unintentional Setup

Deborah carried him to the table and put him down. “Eggs sound good then?” she asked. He just nodded as she turned and walked into the kitchen.
“Deborah.” he blubbered. “What's going to happen to me if I can't get back to my normal size?”
She heard him say something, but she couldn't make it out clearly. Moving the pan off the burner, she walked back to the table and asked “Did you say something?”
“What's going to happen to me if I can't get back to my normal size?” he repeated his question.

She smiled, then leaned down and wrapped her long fingers around his torso, trying to comfort him. “Don't worry about that. You'll get back to normal. I'm sure of it.” she reassured him.
“I don't know.” he said with a sniffle. “I'm not so sure. If I can't, what am I going to do?”
“Let it go Carlos. You're in good hands.” she reassured him.
Nodding, he wiped his eyes and said “That's what I'm worried about! Being nothing more that in your hands. If that bitch doesn't call. Man, if I'm stick like this?”
“There's always a backup plan.” she said as she walked back into the kitchen. “Don't worry so much.”

About ten minutes later, she emerged with plate in one hand and a small aluminium pie plate in the other. She put his food on the table in front of him and sat down with hers. Looking down at him, she said “That's the only thing I could find for a plate.”
“It's fine.” he said, looking at the scrambled eggs and small pieces of toast.

Taking a fork full of eggs, she looked down at her tiny lover as he took some of his breakfast and ate.
“What did you mean by backup plan?” he asked.
Not replying right away, she finished chewing and said “I just meant that we'll figure it out. Why, what did you think I meant?”
“I don't know. It just sounded like someting weird to say.” he replied.
“Ohhhh...kay...” she said, extending the word as she frowned at him. “What are you implying?” she asked, in a stern voice.
“Nothing. Nothing.” he told her. “I was just thinking that if you had all this planned, you are a really good actress.”
Folding her arms and sitting back in the chair, she looked down at him and said “Carlos, I don't like what I'm hearing. Did you even think about what you just said?”
He looked up at her face and he could see she was angered. “I didn't mean anything. I was just making a joke.” He held up his hands and repeated “It was a stupid joke.”
“Okay.” she replied, unfolding her arms. “Just be careful what you say Carlos. Even stupid jokes can be hurtful.”
“Sorry Deborah.” he stammered. “I'm sorry. I uhhhh.....I uhhhhh.....”
“Forget it.” she said, taking another bite of food.

“So how did you decide to become a cop anyway?” she asked. “You're certainly not the person I thought you were.”
“Right now, I can even think of how I could go back to that life.” he said. “If you can get me back to normal.....I don't know......”
Interrupting him, she said “Don't worry about it so much. I text-ed Paige this morning again and left her a voice mail.” Deborah replied. “She text-ed me back that she would call me this afternoon.”
“Why didn't you tell me she text-ed you before? Are you trying to torment me?” he said loudly.
“Take it easy. I'm not trying to do anything.” she replied.
“But what if she doesn't call?” he asked, shaking his head.
Jokingly, she replied “Then you're going have to get used to me being very big I guess.”
“Seriously man!” he shot back. “I can't stay like this.”
“I'm just teasing you. She'll call. Don’t worry.” she comforted him.
“I hope so.” he said shaking his head. “If not, I'm fucked.”
Deborah covered her mouth holding back a laugh, thinking about the shower and hearing him say “I'm fucked.”
“Stop it man!” he yelled. “I'm the one that's fucked and you're finding it funny!”
She started to chuckle. He threw up his arms just as he realized what she was laughing at. He looked past her at the bathroom door. He slumped his shoulders and walked over to her arm and caressed it. “Don't joke about that.” he said. “That was beautiful what we shared. I felt like I was part of you. A total connection.”
“You're right.” she said. “I'm being quite insensitive, aren't I?”

“So you don't want to go back to work?” she asked, changing the subject.
“I'm done with that life.” he said, returning to his pie plate. “We see the worst of people every day. I don't want to see at the bad parts of life anymore.”
“Wow.” Deborah said. “How long have you felt like this?”
“Two days.” he replied, looking into her eyes. “I was numb to it all. You changed all that.”
She leaned in and folded her arms on the table and said “I wasn't trying to change you Carlos, but I'm kind of glad.”
He continued to caressed her arm with his tiny hand. “Deborah, I'm in love with you. I'm certain of it.” he said. “My heart feels like it's going to leap out of my chest when I am with you. That's what I wanted to tell you before, in the bathroom, but I was scared.”
“Scared?” she asked.
“Yeah. I was scared you wouldn't feel the same way.” he said.
Reaching down with her left hand, she carefully cradled him into her hand, raised him to her mouth and planted a kiss across his chest and stomach. His head was swimming as his body was pressed into her giant, supple lips.

Lowering him back down to the table, she winked at him and continued eating her breakfast. After a short period of silence, Carlos asked “How did hell you decide to become a homicide detective? You are the most incredibly sensitive and sensual woman I have ever met. It's doesn't make sense you being a cop.”
“I came through the academy and spent a few years in swat training.” she said. “I didn't make detective right away.”
“You just don't fit the role.” he said.
“I'm a good cop Carlos.” she replied. “You've got to stop saying that.”
“That's not what I mean.” he said. “How did such a beautiful woman decide to be a cop? I mean you could have done anything, became anything.”
“I thought I could help make a difference I guess.” she replied.
“Yeah, well we're not going to change the world.” he said. “Believe me, I thought that too, when I first joined the force.”
“Where did you grow up?” she asked.
“Puerto Rico.” he replied. “My father was from Cuba and my mother was Dominican.”
“So how did you end up in New York?” she asked.
“My father brought us here when I was eight. He wanted to give us a better life.” he said. “It was hard back then. We had nothing.” Deborah listened as he continued. “My mother never wanted to come here and never forgave my dad for moving us. She beat the shit out of me and my brother every day because of that.”
Deborah was starting to make sense of some of the events of the past few days as she listened to him. She felt a little bad for taking advantage of him.
“Is she still alive?” she asked.
“She left when I was fifteen. I don't even know where she is.” he said. “Honestly, I don't even care.”
“What about your father?” she asked.
“He died about ten years ago.” he answered.
“Were you close?” she continued.
“Yeah, we were close. He was a good guy, you know. My mother treated him like shit. She was a real bitch. He didn't deserve that.”  he explained.
Deborah was feeling so sorry for him. “Carlos, I'm sorry for the way I've been treating to you. I didn't know.”
“What do you mean?” he asked.
“I mean in the Captain's office, outside the station, everything.” she told him.
“Forget it. I was being an ass hole. It's not your fault.” he replied.
“Well maybe, but I feel so terrible.” she said.
“Don't.” he said. “You have changed my life. Do you know how much you have changed my life?” he stated.
“You have no idea how happy I am to hear that.” she said.
“You know all about me now, so what's your deal?” he asked.
“My deal.” she said. “Well there's not much to tell. I grew up on Long Island. You know, just a regular girl.”
“Do you have any brothers or sisters?” Carlos questioned.
“I had a brother. He died in Afghanistan a little over 4 years ago.” she told him, with a slight tear in her eyes. 
“Holy shit.” he blurted out. “You never told me that!”
“I don't share my private life with anyone.” she said. “I've learned not to do that.”
“Okay.” he said. “So he was army?”
“Marines.” she replied “Special forces. He followed my father. The great colonel Ryder.”
“You didn't get along with your father?” he asked.
“We got along okay, but he always pushing me to join the service. He pushed my brother like crazy. He was kidnapped by the insurgents and they killed him. It really affected my dad. We haven't spoken much since then. He blames himself.”
“Why did he want you to join the marines?” he prodded.
“I was a thin, geeky teenager and he thought it would toughen me up.” she replied.
“You're the farthest thing from thin and geeky.” Carlos commented.
“I filled out.” she said.
“So the force was the closest thing to the Marines?” he asked.
Thinking about what he said, she replied “You know, I guess so. I never really thought about it like that, but you're probably right.”
“What about your mother?” Carlos asked.

Deborah looked straight ahead into space before she looked back down at him. “I don't know where she is. She went to Afghanistan to try and find my brother. We haven't heard from her since.” she said, tears welling up. Carlos put his hand on her arm and caressed it, trying his best to comfort her. “What was she doing going over there? Was she in the service too?” he asked.
“Not exactly.” she said.
“What do you mean not exactly?” he asked.
When she didn't answer, he asked in a stronger tone “Deborah, what the fuck is going on? I feel like you're not telling me something, and it making me very uncomfortable.”
She looked down at him and pondered what he was saying. “Listen. My mother was into some pretty heavy shit. It's not something we really need to discuss. I haven't heard from her for a long time and that's it. It is what it is.” she continued. “Nothing I can do about it. Just go on.”

“You're talking like she was CIA or something.” he said.
She looked away and he yelled “She was CIA?!! Deborah! What the fuck is going on?!!”
“Carlos.” she said calmly. “There is nothing going on. It has nothing to do with me.”
“You father is a Marines Colonel, you brother was special forces, your mother CIA?!!” he shouted. “Shut the fuck up Carlos. You're starting to piss me off!” she said, brushing him away with her hand. “My family is none of your God-dammed business.”

“Fine!” he shouted. “Just tell me you're not fucking with me. Look me in the eye and tell me.”
Wanting to diffuse the situation, she look him in the eye and said “You're shrinking is a coincidence. I did nothing to cause this. I have treated you with nothing but respect since you first shrank. I want you to stop this nonsense right now. What you see is what you get. There is no hidden agenda.”
“Okay. I'm sorry. I'm just so freaked out. I don't know.....I uhhhhh.” he blubbered, not wanting to anger her any more.
“It's okay.” she consoled him. “This is really strange territory for both of us.”

“Anyway, I don't get it. You're such a gorgeous woman, I don't know what you saw with being a cop. Much less still single.” he said shaking his head, trying to lighten the mood. 
“Stop, you're going to make me self-conscious.” she responded, wiping her eyes with her hands.
“Yeah right.” he chuckled. “How the hell have you stayed single so long?”
“I'm not needy.” she replied. “I've been in a few relationships, but nothing serious.”
“What about that last boyfriend you mentioned yesterday?” he asked.
“Forget about that Carlos. That guy was a total ass hole. He drank our cash away, screwed around. You know, a real prick.” she replied.
“I bet you wish you could have had him where you have me now, don't you?” Carlos said jokingly.
“No, not really.” she answered. “This is our thing sweetie.”
“Come on.” he prodded her. “All that power?”

Deborah stared down at her tiny lover. She knew exactly what he was getting at, so she leaned down closer to him and said quietly, “If he, was as small as you are now, I would have just stepped on him.” 
Carlos cleared his throat and stared at her with a bewildered expression on his tiny face. Deborah leaned a little closer and said, pausing between her words for effect, “I would have squashed him.......like.....a.....tiny.......little......bug.”

She raised back up and lifted her eye brows at him, then bit her lip and pointed her index finger down at his crotch. Carlos was still in shock at what she had said and didn't even realize he was very aroused. He looked down and sheepishly tried to cover himself. “Oh shit. I'm sorry.” he stammered.
“No need to apologize.” she said. “I just said what you wanted me to say. ”

Carlos had no comeback. He was seeing so many facets of her character, that he didn't know what to say. His heart was beating so hard that he clutched his chest and he fell to his knees, trying to hide is erection. He looked up at her like a lost puppy. Deborah didn't let up and asked “Do I excite you Carlos? Does my giant body excite you? Do you like being so small?”
“Stop it!” he screamed. “Stop it! It's going to start!”
“Sorry.” she replied. “I thought that's what you wanted?”
Hunched over and panting, he raised his hand and said “It's okay, It's okay. Just stop talking like that. I just don't want to get any smaller right now.”
She sat in silence and let him calm down, she was thinking to herself that she could make him shrink anytime she wanted to. She put her right hand over her mouth as a distinctive tingle developed in her crotch. She felt such an enormous amount of power.

After a few minutes, Carlos wiped his forehead and stood up. He exhaled loudly a few times as he paced back and forth in front of her forearm. Pointing up at her, he said “That was dirty.”
“You're right.” she agreed. “I shouldn't have done that. I won't do it again.”
“This is crazy.” he blurted out. “I'm powerless against you. Powerless!”
“I'm sorry sweetie. I don't know what else I can say but sorry.” she tried to comfort him. “You're not powerless either.” she lied.
“I know you can make me shrink any time you want.” he told her.
Deborah didn't respond. He was right, and she saw no point in trying to convince him otherwise. There was an uncomfortable silence for a few minutes as the couple finished their food. Debora sat back in her chair and sipped her coffee, watching her tiny man finish eating.

She got up and went back into the bathroom to get something, then came back to the table. She put a pair of socks on the table top and sat back down.
He looked over at the sport socks and stood up. He backed up a few steps, still looking at the socks and said “Wait a second.”
Deborah frowned and pursed her lips as she looked down at him. She could see he was staring at her socks. “Geez Carlos!” she said loudly. “You've got so many things running around in that little head of yours. Did you think I was going to put you...?”
“I don't know!” he yelled. “I guess. I uhhhhhh.....” he blurted out.
Exhaling and shaking her head, she said “I'm going to go for a quick run. I'm wasn't planning to put you in my sock if that's what you're worried about.”
“I didn't think that.....I mean, if you wanted to.....I mean......uhhhhhh.....I don't know what I mean!” he blubbered.

Standing up, she said “Carlos, if you want to be inside my sock, it's right there, Just climb inside it. It's clean. I'm not here to judge you.”
He stood still, just looking at the sock for the longest time. Finally, he looked up at her and she knew exactly what we wanted. “Okay. I get it now. My sock is one thing, my sock with my foot in it is another.”
“Just forget it.” he said.
“Carlos, sweetheart, I'm sure you've realized by now that I am very open minded. If you want to be in my sock, who am I to argue with.......” she hesitated before continuing, then said “should I assume you want me to put the sock on my foot too?” she asked.
He just looked down at the table and didn't respond.
“Right.” she said. “That's what you meant by not ready right now. You want to be smaller, just on your terms. I got it.”

“I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable about this.” he said. “In know. The whole foot thing freaked you out a bit. It kind of freaked me out a bit too.”
“Carlos, we are so far past you desire for my feet, it's not freaking me out in the least.” she said. “I'm just wondering if it's such a good idea.”
“Just forget it.” he said. “You've done enough already. It's just....well....I don't know......”
“Carlos, what you're asking me to do is not out of the question.” she said. “I know you like being under my control.”
“What do you mean?” he asked.
Taking a few seconds to respond, she sat back down on the chair and leaned down to look at him closer and said “You like the feeling of me being in control of you. I get that.”
“No I don't!” he snapped back.
Replying calmly, she said “Yes you do. You may be into my feet, but let's be honest. It's the helplessness you like.”
Carlos was speechless. She was absolutely right. He had no idea what to say.
After a few seconds, Deborah continued “There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You want me to completely control you. There's nothing wrong with that.”
“I don't know what to say.” he said.
“You don't have to say anything.” she said. “Like I said, I have a open mind, and honestly, it makes me feel very special that I make you feel this way.”
“Really?” he asked.
“Oh of course.” she said. “What woman wouldn't like her man to feel like this about her?”
“I'm your man?” he asked.
“Oh stop it.” she said, swatting her hand in the air at him. Winking, she said “You had me at the first wiggle.”

“So where do we go from here?” he asked, quite excited at his prospects.
“Let me think about it.” she said. “I'm not saying no, I just want to make sure we understand the risks.”
“I know it sounds crazy, but I'm sure I'll be okay.” he said, trying to convince her. “I'm taking the risk and I'm fine with it.” he said.
“Carlos, let's slow down okay. I don't want anything to happen to you. We need to consider the risks. That's all I'm saying.” she told him.
“You're going to be careful, right?” he asked.
“Of course I will be careful.” she said. “But we'll need to make you a little smaller if you want me to put you in my sock, and we both know that you're probably going to get smaller once you're in my sock. Are you ready to be fifty percent smaller than you are now,  and be in my sock, with my foot?”
“Well I didn't really think about that...but wait a second, I might not.....” he said, before she cut him off.
Shaking her head, she said “Might not what, shrink? I doubt that. I don't know sweetie. Half as big as you are now is getting small. Half a big again is getting really small.”

Deborah looked down at his face. He seemed so convinced. “Oh sweetie. I don't want to deprive you of your fantasy. I just want to be careful, that's all.”
“You're right.” he said in a dejected tone. “Just forget it.”
Deborah pondered his request for a few minutes. She stood back up and said “I have to go to the bathroom. Wait there and I'll be right back.”
“Where am I going to go?” he shouted as she walked towards the bathroom. He sat quietly, waiting for her to return. She was taking her time, so he knew the answer was no. A little disappointed, he shook his head and said to himself  “I'm going to shrink one way or another, I guess. It's doesn't matter how.”

Finally, the bathroom door opened and she walked into her bedroom, returning a short while later. She approached the table and sat down. “Okay, here's the deal.”
“I know what you're going to say.” he interrupted her as he stood up and started to pace back and forth. “I had no right to ask this of you. It's too off the wall.”
Deborah sat with her arms folded and watched him pace. After a minute or two, she unfolded her arms and opened her hand on the table, exposing some crunched up, coloured fabric. “What's that?” Carlos asked.
Holding it up between her fingers, she let him get a good look then said “These are a pair of socks. more specifically, running socks. So that means they are meant to stretch over my feet, nice and tight.”
Carlos' throat went dry as he looked at the Adidas logo on the side of the sock. 
“So, the answer is yes, I am going to put you into my sock and yes, I am going to put the sock on my foot. And...” she paused for effect. “yes, you are definitely going to get a lot smaller.”

Carlos stared up at her speechless. She was the most amazing woman he had ever met. How could he have spent over five years, day after day with her and never even so much as looked at her, let alone treated her like such crap. His heart was pounding and the thought of what she had just agreed to.
She stood up, looked down at him and said “So, it's all up to you now. I'm all yours. You tell me when you're ready. I'm going to go for a quick run, and when I get back, we can decide what's next.”
“What am I going to do while you're gone?” he asked.
“Just hang out here until I get back. I'll only be gone for an hour at the most.” she told him.
“I guess.” he said. “Where am I going to go anyway!”

“Don't go all soft on me Carlos.” she said in a “you're such a pussy” tone. “I can't bring you with me.”
Looking quite frustrated, he pointed at the floor and said “Put me on the floor then. I don't want to be stuck here on the table for an hour.”
“Okay sweetie.” she responded extending her hand, then wrapping her fingers around his torso and lowering him to the floor, not wanting to make a big deal about everything. After depositing him on the floor, she took a sock and pulled it onto her left foot. Carlos watched her lift her leg and pull the sock tight, then put her foot back down on the floor. “Look what you did!” he yelled.
She gasped “What?” thinking she had done something to him. She looked down to see his face looking up at her. “What's wrong?” she asked, looking very concerned.
Pointing down at her right foot, he looked up and said “Look at your big toe!”
“Oh.” Deborah said, seeing that there was a pretty big chip in the polish. “Don't worry about it. It doesn’t matter.”


Shrugging, he said “Whatever. If you don't give a shit, I don't care.”
She leaned down and said “Listen. When I get back, there will be plenty of time for you to redo that toe. You can even change the colour and redo all my toes if you like.” She took her sock and pulled it over her foot, stood up and walked to the door. She bent down and slipped on her running shoes, then said “I'll be back soon. Don't get into any trouble.” She closed the door behind her. Carlos walked around for a little while, just looking at her huge apartment, not knowing what to do at his size.