- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

There's a big twist coming in the next chapter. Carlos will find out Deborah is not who he thought she was.

Chapter 10 - Like a Glove

Deborah put down the soap and held him against her chest. She used her hands to lather his little body. She was being gentle, but firm. His eyes were closed as her finger tips pressed into his back and butt. She ran her palm up and down the length of his body, being sure to get soap everywhere. At one point, without even realizing it, she turned him sideways and used his body to lather hers. Carlos was in heaven. He went limp in her right hand as she slid his front across her skin just under her breasts then pressed him into the smooth, supple breasts and finally lowered him down, moding him back and forth across her belly. 

He felt light headed as he was lifted quickly up to her face. “I didn't realize I was using you like a bar of soap sweetie. I'm sorry about that.” she said to him. He flopped back against her fingers and said “I don't care. I love it. You feel incredible.”
Smiling at him, she said “I'm glad you like it.”
“Don't stop.” he said, extending his little hands out to try and touch her face. She brought his small face to her glistening lips and gently kissed him. Holding his body horizontal in her palm, she let the water drops bathe him in warmth. He lay helpless in her hand, his head bobbing from side to side as she traced his body with her index finger. After a few moments, she had a thought and moved her hand out from the falling water and grabbed a bottle of shower gel from the wire rack in the corner of the shower. Carlos looked up at her eyes as she flipped open the lid with her thumb. Tipping the bottle, she placed the spout over his chest and squeezed. The stream of the thick, fragrant liquid flowed over his chest. She squeezed the bottle again and carefully covered every inch of his little body in the soapy fluid.

Snapping the bottle shut, she placed it back on the rack, and turned her attention back to Carlos. His arms were stretched out and hanging off the sides of her fingers. His member was sticking up, hard as a rock. He stared up at her with anticipation in his eyes. He was covered neck to toe in the dark blue shower gel. Without a word, Deborah raised her hand, tilted it slightly and pressed him into the side of her left breast. Lifting her arm, she gripped the sides of his body with her fingers and proceeded to use him to lather herself. Carlos was in a daze as he slid across her armpit and down her side. He shut his eyes as thick lather covered his face. She slid him across her belly, stopping at her belly button for a brief moment. Up to her breasts again, she slid him up between them, then over the right one. She held him with his face on her engorged nipple for a few seconds, the slid him down and around her back.

Carlos was completely disoriented from being moved in so many directions. Now held upside down, she slid him down her butt crack, then around her hip to her crotch. He wiped the soap from his eyes and squinted. He was staring right at her lips. She leaned against the shower wall and raised her leg, exposing her sole. She slid him down her inner thigh, over the inside of her knee, then down her calf muscle. Carlos tried to keep his composure as he saw her foot coming closer. She ran him down past her ankle, then pressed his helpless little body into her wrinkled sole. She slid him up and down the slightly rough skin a few times, then over her arch and back to her heel. She extended her index finger and placed the tip on the back of his head, then pressed his face into the underside of her toes and gently ran his little face left and right, caressing each toe one by one. She slid him back onto her sole and pressed her face into the ball of her foot.

Deborah was quite surprised there weren't any of the tell tale signs of him starting to shrink. She thought for sure using him to wash her foot would be enough the send him over the edge. Holding him up to her chest, she placed him between her breasts once more, then moved into the falling water. The droplets thundered down onto him, washing away the soapy suds. Lifting him up, she pressed her lips into his chest and kissed him. Carlos was reduce to a quivering mass as the tip of her tongue darted down between his legs. Carlos pushed against her mouth, trying to ward the giant woman off. Her mouth retreated and she looked at him with a twinkle in her eye.

She used her left hand to flip him around so his feet were hanging off the tips of her fingers. Carlos looked up at her face ad knew instantly what was about to happen. She cradled his back with her fingers and put her thumb on his chest holding him firmly. She looked at him for a few seconds then lowered her hand toward her crotch. It wasn't long before she was using his tiny feet to moisten her labia. He strained to see what was happening, but her thumb was obstructing his view. Slowly, she inserted his feet and legs. Moving him in and out slowly at first, then increasing the pace. She readjusted her grip, then suddenly pushed him inside up to his waist. “Oh God!” he heard her say from above. “You feel so good.”

She was getting really aroused as this point, and he she was quickening the pace with her hand. He felt her canal lengthen and expand and used his knees to massage the smooth walls of her vagina. Her juices started to flow as she pressed her finger tips on his shoulders and with one fluid motion, pushed him inside her up to his armpits. Upside down, with water from the shower streaming down her body, he frantically clutched at her as her powerful muscles started to contract. She moaned loudly. He felt her canal tighten and compress him from all directions. Louder moans erupted as he tried to push himself from inside her. His ribcage was being compressed with a huge amount of force. He started to squirm wildly inside her, fearing for his life. This only increased the power of her contractions. Carlos slid his arms down to his sides so his shoulders could absorb some of the force she was exerting on him. “Oh yes!” she screamed. The pad of her middle finger pushed on his head with a considerable amount of force, shoving him inside her vagina her up to his neck. He gasped “Deborah!” as she was hitting the plateau. The pressure on his body was incredible. Her hips thrust continually as wave after wave of incredible force, squeezed and compressed him from every direction. Her contractions got stronger with every trust of her hips. He was getting pulled inside further. He only had a second to take a deep breath before he was sucked inside her vagina and everything went dark. The last glimmer to light disappeared as her lips closed over his head, sealing him inside.

Deborah screamed out in ecstasy, pounding the shower walls with her fists as the most powerful orgasm of her life rifled through her body. Carlos held his breath with his eyes shut, riding out the muscular assault on his tiny frame. Although the experience of being inside Deborah was quite frightening, it was also totally exhilarating. The warmth and softness of her vagina felt incredible. Slowly, her orgasm started to subside. Carlos was relieved. He contractions were getting close to exerting crushing force. If her orgasm lasted much longer, he would be in real danger.

“I can't believe it!” Deborah panted. “That was fucking incredible!”
Reaching down, she ran her finger against her lips. “Oh no!” she gasped as she spread her lips open with her fingers and located his head, pinching it between them. She pulled his head out so he could breath. Carlos took a huge breath the coughed out some water and her fluid he had inhaled.

Deborah braced herself against the shower wall, gyrating her hips and moaning. Her fingertips rubbed her inner thighs and around his head. “I can't believe how good you feel inside me!” she panted. Carlos looked down her long legs to see her feet on the shower floor far below. He was held in place very snug, so he had no chance of wiggling himself out. He would have to wait until she pulled him out. She continued to caress herself and seemed to be in no hurry to extract him.

After five minutes or so, his head was pitched between her fingers. “Owe Owe!” he yelled as she pulled him out, having to pinch is head quite hard. She dropped him into her free hand and slid down to the shower wall to the floor. She sat with her back against the wall and held him against her chest. “My heart is beating so fast.” she said. “I can't even begin to describe how incredible that felt.” Carlos could feel her heart pounding as he lay still on her skin. He was not hurt, but was s little sore from being compressed so hard. Deborah ran her hand across her forehead, still trying to come to grips with the most intense sexual experience of her life. Looking down at him, she asked “Are you okay? I was a little worried that I might hurt you, but I couldn't stop.”
“I'm okay.” he told her, shielding his face from the water droplets. She raised her hand over him to protect him from the shower. “I can't believe you're still the same size.” she said. “I was worried you might have gotten smaller inside me. That would have been a little difficult to say the least.”
“I was focused on riding out your orgasm.” he said. “You were squeezing me really hard.”
“I didn't hurt you did I?” She asked. “I didn't think it would be that strong to be honest.”

She held him against her right breast as she stood up and shut the water off. Opening the shower door, she stepped out of the shower and lowered him to the counter. “Wait there a sec.” she said as she took the white terry robe hanging on the back of the door and put it on. Carlos stood shivering as he watched her hand lower back down to him. Her fingers curled around his torso and she lifted him up to her chest. She deposited his cold body between her beautiful breasts and closed the robe. She folded her arms, which brought her breasts together, enveloping him in her soft, firm mounds. He felt so content and comfortable. He wanted to stay with her forever.

After a few minutes of pacing slowly back and forth across the bathroom floor, she unfolded her arms and looked down at him. “Is that better sweetie?” she asked. He gazed up at her and nodded. She untied the robe and leaned forward, letting him fall into her palm, then lowered him to the counter and gave him a wink. “I'm going to get dressed.” she said as she left the bathroom and headed for the bedroom. 

Carlos sat down on the counter, trying to make sense of everything that had happened. The feelings that had developed for her were the most powerful he had ever felt for anyone. He had already told her that he loved her, but it went much deeper than that. He was sure he had found his soul mate. He only hoped she felt the same way about him.

Deborah returned from the bedroom with her clothes a few seconds later and lay them on the edge of the bath tub. She took off the robe and put it back on the hook on the door. She stood naked in the mirror as she leaned in and stroked her cheek bones with her fingers. Her eyes shifted down to Carlos and she smiled at him. Tuning around, she took the underwear she had put on the edge of the and stepped into them and pulled them up. Then she put on a sports bra, adjusting her breasts in the mirror.

Carlos sat silent as he watched her. These were very intimate moments she was sharing with him. It was obvious she felt comfortable doing so. He watched with a heavy heart as she took face cream and rubbed into her skin. Such a simple task that she did, probably every day, was so beautiful and sexy to him. “Deborah?” he called up to her.
“Yes sweetie.” she replied without looking down.
“I need to tell you something.” he said.
“Okay.” she replied, still looking in the mirror.
“Look at me.” he told her.
She stopped rubbing her cheek and looked down at him. “I'm sorry sweetie.” she said. “What did you say?”
“Can you stop that for a minute?” he said strongly, showing his frustration. “I want to tell you something and I want you to listen.”
She put down the tube of cream, knelt down in front of the counter and put her chin on her hands in front of him. “What's up Carlos?” she asked.

He stared at her face, and realized that this was not the right time to bare his soul to her. She was the most incredible woman he had ever known, but everything was moving so fast. “I'm hungry.” he said.
Deborah frowned and pursed her lips and asked “That's what you needed to tell me?”
He nodded, trying to hold back what he was feeling. Deborah was probably the most perceptive woman he had ever met. She knew there was something on his mind. “Are you sure that's all you wanted to tell me Carlos?” she asked.
“Yeah uhh...I just wanted to make sure you heard me.” he told her.
“Okay sweetie.” she said. “Just remember that you can say anything to me. I'm a big girl. I can take it.”
“Big girl?” he said. “Really?”
“Sorry. You know what I mean. Anyway, if there's something you need to get off your chest, there's no time like the present.”
He desperately wanted to tell her how much he loved her, and she seemed to be giving him the perfect opening, but he was too worried that it would drive her away if he did. “No, I'm just hungry.”
“Okay. Let me finish getting dressed and we can go have something to eat.” she said.

She stood up and finished with her face cream. She smiled down at him as she pulled on tight running shorts. “So what do you want to eat?” she asked him, pulling on a blue tank top over her head. “I don't know, eggs maybe?”
“Okay, but I hope I have enough.” she said.
“It's not like I can eat a lot Deborah.” he told her in a bit of a dejected tone.
“Right, sorry.” she replied.  “Okay, lets go into the kitchen and see if we can make something to eat.”