- Text Size +

It happened when Naoto was leaving class. She felt a hot flush run up her body, her face going red as she stopped walking. The sensation quickly passed, and she looked around herself cautiously - she couldn't see anyone nearby, so she just wrote it off as something random. It wasn't, but she didn't realise it just yet.
The growth was subtle at first - Naoto didn't even realise that things seemed odd because she was a little bit taller than she was a minute ago. It didn't take long for her to figure out what was happening though - after a few seconds she could feel the binding on her chest become uncomfortably tight, the realisation making her face blush bright red.

Naoto felt her clothes start to press into her body - the sleeves of her jacket started to bite into her skin, constricting the flow of blood. She rapidly kicked off her shoes, sending them flying against the wall with a loud sound. Looking down, she saw that her socks were already starting to break apart, giant holes in the fabric revealing her feet as she looked down. She felt a stab of pain as she did so - the binding around her chest had gotten far too tight, and although she didn't want to, the fact of her growth left her no choice. She quickly reached into her shirt and tore the binding, an easy job given her new strength and the tortured state of the binding itself.


Naoto immediately let out a relaxed sigh as she felt her breasts drop free from the binding - her chest wasn't exactly small, and the binding was a constant, irritating annoyance. The feeling of her breasts being exposed to the open air was a welcome, welcome relief compared to the pain of having them constantly bound . Naoto quickly went to take a look down her shirt, but even that slight movement rubbed her chest against the remnants of the binding. Biting her lip, she looked down and saw her nipples firmly standing out through a tear in the binding, the slightest movement sending a tinge of pleasure through her body.
After taking a moment to bring herself together, Naoto quickly looked around – she was here early, so there was nobody else at school. Lucky enough for her, but she was going to have to get out of here quickly. She realised that whatever was happening hadn't stopped when she took her first step – her pants were uncomfortably tight, and as she started to move they started to come down – there was no way they could stay wrapped around her now much larger hips. Naoto quickly moved a hand down to take off her belt, before using it to cover herself up as her pants fell down. Her panties had gotten uncomfortably tight, the fabric stretching around her waist and conforming to the shape of her pussy in a manner that left nothing to the imagination. The sight made her realise that she'd been feeling this constriction against her crotch the entire time, and much to her chagrin she'd soaked those panties in her juices. Naoto could feel the warmth and moistness coming from her crotch as she held her hand against it, the sensations making her movements come to a stop.

She barely had time to let out a whimper when she felt another pressure against her breasts, this time coming from her shirt. She could do little more than watch as she saw the buttons holding it closed start to fly off, unable to contain her growing body. As much as she tried, she couldn't even hold her shirt together over her chest – it was just too small. Naoto didn't have much time to try and fix herself up – her efforts ceased as she felt her head bump against the roof of the corridor, the surprise knocking her off her feet and onto the ground.

The sudden motion gave her a bit more “growing room”, but it also pushed her hand, which was busy covering her crotch, into her crotch. Naoto let out a moan as she felt her hand along her sex, and quickly snuck her hand down under her panties, stroking and probing her soaking crotch. After only half a minute she felt an orgasm building up inside of her, at which point her growth had set her head rubbing against the ceiling once more, the rough sensation snapping her out of her trance. This wasn't the place for that! Thinking quickly, Naoto got down on her hands and knees, prepared to crawl out of the school building. This left her butt completely exposed, but she didn't have much of a choice at the moment. Naoto quickly started crawling down the hallway, biting her lip again as the motions of her giant body crawling were an exceedingly pleasurable stimulus to her crotch. She couldn't check, but she knew she was leaving a trail of sticky goo on her way.

Before she made it out, she felt herself forced lower and lower as her continued growth made the hallway more and more constricting. By the time she'd made it halfway to the exit, she was almost flat on her stomach. A desk that had been left out in the hall had gotten caught in between her breasts, and as she continued to worm her way through the hall she felt it getting crushed and twisted between her breasts, the metal and wood of the table completely unable to resist the pressure of her gigantic tits. The sensation was incredible, and Naoto quickly felt a hand moving down to her crotch, unable to resist anymore. As her rear bucked up in pleasure, it crashed through the roof of the building, and Naoto quickly sat up, her head and body breaking through several floors of the building as she did. Looking down, she quickly realised that she was simply too big to try and get out of the building without causing any more damage – so she started to rise to her feet.

Bits and pieces of the former school building fell off her still growing body as she did, landing with a crash on the ground below her. Several chunks of the building bounced off her tits, filling her with pleasure once again. Finally able to compare herself with something, Naoto saw that she was taller than the entire 3-story school building, which came up to just below her neck. Looking down at the town as she did, she saw something which filled her heart with dread – the students were arriving at school. Unable to cover herself up, Naoto quickly jumped behind the school building in an attempt to hide. Her jump was enough to knock several of the students onto their feet, and it immediately stole their attention – they all looked up, seeing Naoto's gigantic, blushing face.

They didn't stare at it for very long, though. Naoto was still growing, and her chest had already broken through the walls of the school building, her hard nipples smashing the windows and walls of the upper classrooms with ease. After a few moments, they were perfectly visible over the roof of the school building, to the cheers of many of the male students.

Naoto stopped for a moment, taking a breath and trying to calm herself down. There was obviously something going on here, and she was going to figure it out.
“First of all, this can't be real. The square cube law alone would mean that I'd be dead already, let alone the medical problems I'd face at this size. I didn't go into the tv so it isn't the midnight channel doing something weird, which means….That this is a dream? I remember what happened when I faced my shadow, so its' pretty obvious what my hangups are about. Given the focus on …that kind of stuff…gah, its' hard to even say it, maybe this is a dream meant to help me get over my issues? If that's the case….then the right thing to do is to embrace it and let myself go? It is a dream, after all…”

Naoto opened her eyes again, and started to walk away from the building, and towards the students that were heading to school. She felt herself crush a few bikes under her feet, but it wasn't long before she was standing in front of the school, staring down at all the students heading in. Feeling curious, she dropped to her knees and started to pick up some of the incoming students, before bringing one of them up to her face.
Just as she'd thought, the person she was holding wasn't anyone she remembered – their features were blurry and indistinct, and their voice nothing more than a meaningless buzz. Satisfied, Naoto returned to her original task, and dropped her little prisoner in between her breasts. Bringing both of her hands up, she started to knead and play with her chest, squeezing and pulling and twisting and groping. She didn't feel more than a pop when the figure trapped in them was squished, and she quickly started to find more playthings. Her hands went from the students to her breasts to her crotch, and she quickly lost herself in pleasure, barely able to think over the constant and omnipresent stimulation. She'd lost a few of the students, and she felt one of them fall out of her as she got up. She had gotten significantly taller, and the school building only came up to her knees now.

Looking over at the town, Naoto snaked a curious hand down to her still dripping crotch – she was far from satisfied, and she wanted more. She saw the entire town laid out before her like a map – the sight was interesting, and she'd never realised just how small Inaba was. Still entranced by the sight before her, Naoto took her first few steps towards the town, the earth shaking as she did. Distracted as she was, Naoto didn't even notice the car underneath her foot until she stepped on it, crushing it into the cracked and damaged asphalt in her footprint. The sensation jarred her, causing Naoto to lose her balance and start to fall.

The not-people in the town were terrified as they looked up – Naoto's giant form was quickly crashing down to the ground, and there was no way for the people trapped underneath to get out before it hit the ground. Naoto finally did hit the ground with an earthshaking boom, her giant body crushing buildings, cars and people as it fell to the ground. Sheepishly looking down, she saw that her breasts had crushed two whole cars, her left nipple having pierced through the metal roof and essentially turning the car underneath into a decoration. Just as she started to take it off, she let out a moan and stopped. There were a bunch of people trapped underneath her crotch, and their struggles and attempts to break free did nothing more than turn her on.

Quickly rolling onto her back, Naoto look at the results of her little trip – a large part of the town had been destroyed, and her body was covered in stains and debris from the people and buildings she'd crushed. Unable to hold herself back anymore, her vision focused on a bus that had been about to leave, still full of people. Quickly reaching out and grabbing it, she used her other hand to spread her folds open, exposing her giant vagina and clit to the stunned survivors between her legs. She spared no time teasing herself, and simply shoved the bus inside her body, gasping and moaning as it filled her up.
The people inside the bus panicked and ran about – the bus was starting to fill up with Naoto's juices, and they could both hear and see the muscles of Naoto's vagina start to break and crush the bus. It wasn't long before they breathed a sigh of relief as the bus was withdrawn once more – only to be thrust back in, in and out.
Naoto was almost losing control of herself, focusing only on the sensation of being filled over and over again. She was still growing, and the bus had gone from being just too big to just perfect. It wasn't long before she came again, flooding the street with her juices and crushing the bus into scrap inside of her.

Naoto reached inside of her and pulled the bus out, not even taking a close look at it before throwing it far, far out of town. She took a moment to relax, noticing as she did that her growth had come to a stop. She had no clue how tall she was, but she didn't really mind. She heard some more giant steps behind her, but she knew who they belonged to. Standing up and turning around, she came face to face with another giant.

It was her – only not. The eyes were yellow, and as Naoto looked down, she quickly realised that her shadow wasn't a girl. She barely suppressed a smirk on her face when she realised just how little restraint her subconscious had. Not that she could really blame her subconscious for being a bit unrestrained….

“So, having fun?”
“Why? This dream, the growing…the ……”
Naoto blushed – she still couldn't bring herself to say it.
“Always asking why. You're always in detective mode, always trying to find clues and figure things out. You need to relax, and spend more time as yourself. Constantly being 'on' is as bad for the soul as the reverse. You also haven't gotten any for a while, have you?”
“That explains part of it, but why are we giants?”
“Partially to help you get over being a girl in public, and…”
“What? How does this help?”
“…yeah, it is a pretty threadbare justification. Its' something I picked up from the midnight channel. There are some pretty weird people out there.”
“…oh. You're beginning to make me regret discovering you again.”
“Hahaha. You can't lie to me – you are me, and I know exactly how you were feeling a few seconds ago.”
“Haven't we already done this? I am you, and you ar.”
“Don't say it! Well, not yet. It took me a long time to get out, and I'd rather we spent a bit more time playing together before going back.”
“Don't tell me you mean…”
Naoto was interrupted as her shadow moved in front of her, quickly forcing his tongue into her mouth and his body against hers. She started to pull back for a moment, before feeling the slowly hardening erection of her shadow rubbing against her stomach. There was a burning desire inside of her, and with a solution so close to hand, she simply couldn't resist. Grabbing her shadow's butt tightly, she ground herself into him as they made out. His hands roamed across her body, his tongue circled and teased her nipples and his cock started to rub against her stomach. Just as she reached down to grab it, she felt his hand go down to her crotch, penetrating her forcefully with his fingers as she started to rub his length up and down.
It wasn't long before she couldn't take it anymore, and she quickly lifted herself up, positioning her crotch over her shadow's cock and dropping down. It came inside of her quickly, and she moaned as she felt its' length fill her up inside, much more than the bus did. They stayed like that for a moment, before going to the ground and fucking, Naoto riding her shadow as he lay down on the rubble of the town.

After a few minutes they changed positions, Naoto lying on the ground and raising her butt into the air. Looking ahead, she realised she was staring at the destroyed school, and several of the students were staring at her bright red, panting face. Her shadow entered her hard, and she let out a moan as his motions made her breasts bulldoze any buildings left standing underneath her.
The survivors watched(from a “safe” distance) as Naoto got fucked, her eyes rolling back into her head and her tongue lolling out of her mouth in ecstacy.

After a few minutes of this Naoto felt her shadow come, filling her up with his cum as he did. She came in unison with him, waves of pleasure rocking her body. As she did, she could feel her shadow starting to fade away, vanishing back into the sea of consciousness once again. It wasn't long after that until she found herself starting to wake up in her bed, still wearing her pajamas.