- Text Size +

Half drunk already, sisters Jenna and Rouge made their way into an upstairs bedroom and closed the door, locking it tight. Jenna, the all-American soccer star with blond hair and a thick, powerful build, playfully threw Rouge to the bed with a smile. Rouge was a redhead with glasses and a body most would describe as voluptuous. She was thick around the edges, with pale skin dappled pink all around.
     Jenna and Rouge had been fooling around since they met. An older sister, Jenna had actually spared Rouge’s life a few semesters back during Rouge’s pledge night. She plucked the quarter-inch redhead from a countertop and had every intention of making her a flip-flop grease stain, but when she looked closely and saw Rouge’s diva-like beauty, she knew there was only one thing she’d like more than snuffing the little creature out: getting her tongue between her legs. 
     Jenna had always been into girls exclusively. While Rouge wasn’t, she had no problem letting her blonde compatriot go to town on her now and then. Tonight was only slightly different from most nights, in that Jenna had something gently cupped in one of her hands…
     Rouge slipped off her shirt and sat at the edge of the bed, leaning her back against the mattress while Jenna got down on her knees and tore off her panties, exposing Rouge’s trimmed lips, already throbbing and ready for a tongue. Jenna lifted her closed fist to Rouge’s pussy and held it very close, “See that, itty bitty? That’s going to be your new home pretty soon.”
     “Hurry up!” Rouge demanded playfully.
     “I’m playing up the drama!”
     “I don’t care! Get your fucking face in there!” Rouge reached forward and pushed Jenna’s face between her legs. Jenna dug in with her tongue, swirling around Rouge’s already moist pussy lips, suckling her throbbing clit, feeling the warmth of her freshly-shaved inner thighs brushing against her cheeks as Rouge’s toes gripped Jenna’s bare back in ecstasy, the redhead moaning in pleasure.
     All the while, a quarter-inch Melissa was trapped in the soccer blonde’s closed fist. Jenna pushed her tongue inside and swirled around. It wasn’t long before Rouge was pulsing juices. “I want more than one person inside me!” the redhead panted.
     “Coming up!”
     Melissa had been kicked out of two sororities before pledging for Omega. She had a bad habit of opening her legs to any guy who told her hello, including her former sisters’ boyfriends. She was no stranger to threesomes, usually with one guy behind and one guy in front. Two girls was a first for her. And would be her last.
     Jenna carefully rolled the ant-sized woman around the palm of her hand, playfully pressing down on her back with her fingertip. She screamed, but Jenna could barely hear it. With one hand spreading the lips of Rouge’s sex, the other pinched the tiny Melissa between the thumb and index finger and moved it closer to its destination.
     “Please! Stop!” Melissa’s screams were to no avail.
     Rouge sat up the best she could to watch as the micro girl was inserted, Jenna burying her fingers down to the first knuckle, the thick redhead gasped in ecstasy. When Jenna pulled out her fingers, the lips closed shut and the morsel was nowhere to be seen.
     Inside, Melissa was in hell. She could barely breathe. The aroma burnt her nose. It was pitch black and she was being hugged by slimy walls. For a moment, there was a brief sliver of light that was quickly extinguished, replaced by a tongue the size of a building…
     Jenna pushed her tongue deep inside. She could taste the micro girl, feel her kicks.
     “Oh…my…god!” Rouge screamed, holding Jenna’s head in her crotch, pushing her deeper inside.
     Melissa felt the tongue push her deeper. She tried to scream, but her mouth was filled with pussy choice the second she opened it.
     “You’re almost there! You’re almost there!” Rouge yelled. "Just like that!"
     Melissa felt the walls contract, squeezing her even tighter and tighter before a wall of hot juice swept her toward the opening of Rouge’s sex…
     …and Jenna felt a tiny lump move down her throat as she swallowed the fluids of Rouge’s orgasm. Rouge shuddered as her body relaxed. Jenna stood up and rubbed her stomach, licking her lips, as a buzzer rang in the other room.