- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is 2000+ words of pure sex and yes, masturbation. 

I feel incredibly dirty after writing this. Dirty, but also sexy ;)

 

 

“I’ve been waiting all freaking day to get home.” She says, voice practically a growl that reverberates through her entire body. She can feel a shudder beneath the seam of her underwear, smirking as she realizes he knows what’s about to happen to his little body.

Getting into the bedroom, she makes quick work to taking off her clothes. Her shirt comes off first, and then her long skirt, until she’s left in a bra and panties that have a suspicious lump inside them. She climbs onto the bed, and can hear his quickened breath at what she’s possibly doing. Standing on her knees, she first pulls her bra off, sighing happily at the feeling of freedom, and then tosses the garment aside.

Her smirk is dark, touching a new side of her she didn’t know existed. Her hand slips between her legs, two large fingers pressing up against the form inside her unmentionables as she rubs his body side to side. She moans, feeling her lips separate and begin to swell, the arousal she’d been feeling all day finally having a chance to relax and do as it pleases.

There are moments she feels like a man, in which her cunt is the head she thinks from, like a primal instinct; this is one of those.

“You’ve been teasing me all day,” she says, voice a rasp even to her ears. She hears the moan beneath her but doesn’t say anything; her free hand reaches up to cup her breast and squeeze, causing her cunt to constrict below her. “Touching me and then pulling back, thrashing about wildly when I’m with a customer. I’ve been wet all day because of you, little man.”

She hears the yelp as her fingers leave only to yank her panties down. She giggles, seeing him sway inside of them as they hover mid-thigh, his blue eyes wide as he stares up at her. She laughs, a part of her showing neither of them knew existed. One finger lowers, and he grunts as she presses the tip to his moist chest and drags it down, watching his tiny cock spring from underneath it when she finally lifts the digit.

“Well, I’m in charge now.” She says, with an air of dominance she knows he will not challenge. “And I’m going to fuck you like you never have been before.” That’s a promise.

He easily falls into the role, she thinks. His body is pliant to her will as she lifts him up and lays him on one of the spare pillows. She falls onto her stomach, clumsily attempting to pull her panties down her thighs and kick them from her ankles, pulling her long hair up high so she can tie it back into a loose bun. No sense in making this messier than it needs to be, she thinks.

She stands up, towering over his tiny frame that lays still on the mattress of her pillow, his eyes never even blinking as he watches her closely. She can only imagine what’s going through his mind at this point, and hopes he’ll enjoy the little show she’s about to give him.

“Did you think it was funny?” She asks, moving close to the pillow. Her large hands reach out, grabbing the sides before she yanks it forward, down until the soft material is a stark contrast to the heated skin of her inner thighs. His body tenses, staring up at her in wonderment as she settles onto the back of her thighs, top of her hood now teasingly mere inches below the bottoms of his feet. This pillow, she briefly thinks, is going to need a wash with how wet it’s going to become and how much it will wreck of sex.

“I guess you did,” she muses, realizing she’s probably not going to get anything other than a groan from him tonight. She winks down at him, watching him struggle with where to look; first her eyes, then her breasts, and then her cunt so close yet so far.

She is high off a new drug; she feels sexy beyond belief, so in control of a man- something she didn’t even know she craved. Her right hand raises, and she just barely bites the tip of her index finger, watching his eyes jump up to her face quickly. If possible, the tiny penis between his legs hardens.

“My turn to tease you,” she says in a sultry voice, trailing the finger down her chin, dragging her lip with it until it slaps back into place against her teeth, which instantly bite the plump skin. Down her finger drags, finally joining the rest of her hands as her palm presses flat to the center of her chest, pushing down and gathering perspiration when she finally reaches the rounded inner edge of her breast.

She whimpers pathetically, all for show, as the hand slides across this edge until her fingers can slip beneath the heavy underside. Her moan is not just for show this time when she squeezes her palm down, catching her nipple just on the butt and making her hips jerk. The pillow sways, but her tiny lover does not move from his position closely watching her. Her eyes close, lost in the moment as her fingers drag up, dropping her breast once more to the bottom of her ribcage as her middle trails directly over top the delicate pink bud and around the swollen areola, where she gives such a pinch that a near yell tears through her throat.

Taking her nipple between her index finger and thumb, she rolls, body once more jerking at the sensitive stimulation this sends spiraling straight to her cunt, which constricts and relaxes in a burst of fresh arousal. “Fuck,” she whispers, head rolling on her shoulders as she continues like this. She finally lifts her other hand into play, treating her left breast much as she has her right. She presses the large mounds together, moaning at the slick sweat that makes movement easy. She kneads, squeezes, pinches, and rubs with practiced ease she had done countless times alone in her room, late at night when she’s had a long day at work and cannot help the perverse thoughts.

When finally done with that tease, her chest is heaving in pants. She’d never been able to deny one of her most sensitive areas were her breast; no one had truly acted on this until her tiny human walked into her life, and perhaps that’s a reason she knew this was meant to be.

Once more, she presses her palms flat to her ribcage, the rounded bottoms of her breasts grazing her wrists. She doesn’t look down at her lover as the hands push in and away, down the soft expanse of her stomach, stopping only when the palms are pressed to hard hipbones. She moans, fingertips pressing in right above where trimmed hair lies, her clit throbbing not far beyond in need for contact.

She leans up, off her heels, so that her pelvis no longer rests on the pillow. She knows her lover is watching below her, hands glued to his sides as he watches the show.

Her right hand abandons the left, pushing down through soft hair until tentative fingers can separate her lips at the hood. Using just her middle finger, she presses the longest digit in and over her hooded clit, a loud strangled gasp escaping her lips at the sensation, hot arousal burning its way down her throat where it settles in an unsteady tummy, alighting into a fire that needs to burn out slow.

Her moans only increase from there; she’d never been one to be quiet, unless it was needed. Yet in their house alone there was no need to hold herself back, and so she doesn’t. Her left hand reaches down past her hip to grab at her thigh, delivering a squeeze as if to balance to sensations out when her middle finger traces slow circles over her own clit; the hard appendage gives a shudder and flinch, enjoying the touches too much and yet not enough.

She sucks in a lungful of air, feeling sweat fall down the expanse of her neck and even between the valley of her breasts, the strain to get this over with settling on her shoulders. Slow and steady wins the race, she reminds herself.

She only looks down when her index finger pushes in, lips closing around its base as if it seal it in place. She wiggles curiously, having always been fascinated with the tight expanse of her own walls and endless depth they seemed to reach.

He lays beneath her on the pillow, eyes trained on the finger that delivers slow thrusts. His miniscule fingers are wrapped around his own shaft, and she wishes suddenly he were normal sized so she could watch properly as he drags his palm up, taunt and hard muscle beneath him stretching and tugging with his movements, slit pooling in pre-cum as he essentially teases himself. Just like she might before she would hook herself over him and slip down his length.

She shudders at this thought, moaning out as a second finger slips in with the first, separating into a scissor and stretching insides that try to resist, her clit having a heartbeat of its own mere centimeters from where the action takes place.

“Please!” He cries, and this is what she’s wanted to hear all along- to hear him beg for her, to feel the power surge that if she wanted she could finish herself off with her own hands above him, not even allowing him a single touch.

But where would the fun be in that?

“Oh god, please, please.” He moans below her, and she watches his tiny palm push up and over his sensitive head, a shudder rippling through his body until he once more grabs his shaft and forces a tight fist down. Yes, she definitely wishes she could watch that up close. “I need you so bad.”

She cannot take it anymore.

Her fingers leave her cunt, and she pushes her hand down to cover his tiny chest. She drags the slick fingers along to expanse of his body, leaving her arousal in their wake before she grabs the pillow, shuffles up, and then lowers herself.

A moan tears through her throat as he disappears from view between her pale thighs. She can picture him moaning in pleasure below her, watching eagerly as her giant vagina approaches before lowering onto him, encompassing him in impossible heat and wet arousal.

Her hands brace themselves just above the pillow, on the bed, before her hips take a slow trip down. His body is pliant, the pillow acting as an excellent weight distributor as she begins to gyrate her hips. Up and down, round in a circle, feeling his body jerk and move below her, face sliding against slick lips and across a hard clit, tiny nails scratching the inside of her walls and toes scrapping her cheeks on her upward advance.

Her moans are continuous, hips picking up speed as she humps the little man below her ferociously, feeling him sink into the pillow and then back up. His face slaps against her clit and she keens, reaching forward briefly to better separate her lips and squeeze his tiny body between them. He does not hesitate to put his mouth to quick work, arms pushing up to slip hands inside the entrance of her cunt, fingers wiggling so tiny and yet just enough to stimulate her into a swell, her hips stilling as she gives him a moment to do his work before she once more picks up the rhythm and takes over for herself.

His small body jerks beneath her, and she can just hear his loud moan through her own body before something extraordinarily warm coats the inside of her lips, just below her orifice.

He’s just had an orgasm, and simply knowing that is what causes her own to rip through her, breaking past the barrier of her lips in a feral moan, body arching and hips pressing down on her little lover so tight he probably has a heartbeat of fear before she lifts herself up and collapses beside him.

She makes quick work of helping herself through it, knowing it would be cruel to trap him beneath her body as she constricts, clenches, and jerks in bliss. Her fingers, the same two from before, are pushing past her cunt and thrusting quickly, dragging the orgasm out slow as her clit swells to maximum capacity and a rush of cum coats down her fingers and pools a bit inside of her palm. She thrusts through the orgasm, her fingers slowing gradually until she can pull them out, being sure to deliver a pinch to her clit for good measure before she finally ceases touching herself. She lays on the bed panting wildly, breasts swaying with each intake as her toes curl in post-orgasmic bliss. She can feel the afterglow take effect, knows she’s grinning like a fool as she glances at the love of her life- who’s own smile is more than enough to awaken the butterflies deep in her gut, something she never thought she would experience after having had sex with a man. 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Awkward confession, I find male masturbation incredibly sexy. And I wonder if guys feel the same towards females? 

I also have a curiosity queston- if you're into this fetish, and essentially into the female domination of a tiny man, in your real sex life are you into female domination? 

Yeah, I was just thinking about that and wondering. I mean, being a female into the fetish I can admit I do have a dominant streak inside of me in bed, but not solely. 

Aha, talk about awkward. Let's talk about our sex lives together! Pft.

Anyway, keep the ideas coming :)