- Text Size +

There was a fair amount of open space in the downtown area, at least compared to some cities.  Plenty of people were crowding the pavement, pushing and shouting and trying for all they were worth to get out of sight, get away and hide.

 

Oh no, you’re not going anywhere,” Laurel declared to the swarming crowds.  She stepped from the ruined mass of construction and carefully positioned her foot over the primary street leading away from the area, letting it hover briefly over the horrified, screaming and struggling pile of humanity choking the roadway for just a moment.  Their already intense terror redoubled into a total and blind panic as the people stared upwards at the dusty curves of the giantess’s incomparable sole.

 

Chunks of crushed and broken rubble clinging to her fragrant toes slipped free as Laurel let them flex and wriggle slightly in anticipation of what she was about to do.  Boulder-sized bits of buildings rained down on the desperate people below, smashing into the crowd and ending the hopes of escape for some just slightly before she stepped down, extinguishing all hope for the rest.

 

They didn’t die instantly.  The idea of dozens of people pinned beneath her foot, struggling in vain for their lives was simply too exciting for Laurel to let it pass too quickly.  She let them writhe and scream and weep, trapped beneath her heel and arch and toes while she savored their last moments.


Finally, Laurel let her weight start to shift forward, gradually building the pressure on the many people underfoot until she felt them begin to burst, the numerous crunches and the spreading warm wetness sending a long, involuntary shudder through her entire massive being.  It took a heavy sigh to steady herself once her sole sank into the concrete, utterly smashing every thing living and otherwise that happened to be beneath it.

 

Out on the street,” she firmly declared, her voice low and imperious as it rang out through the city.  “Your buildings won’t save you,” Laurel continued, pausing to drive her fist through the side of an office tower and send most of it toppling to the streets below, blocking off even more avenues of escape.  “Come out and face your judgment.

 

It wasn’t easy to tell with all the swirling tides of panicked people on the ground, but when she stepped towards the next largest building within reach, again relishing the satisfying squelch of tiny persons splattering and flattening beneath her heel, she did notice streams of people pouring from the various exits.  

 

Good.  The little maggots were doing as they’re told.

 

She reached out and wrapped her arms around the corporate tower, feeling the stone start to give way and the glass windows shattering from the faintest pressure.  She had no idea that it would be so rewarding to feel these tremendous structures and buildings just… just fucking break.  Her immense leg rose and Laurel let out a soft grunt heard by millions as she smashed her knee through the side of the tower, wrenching back with her arms at the same time.

 

The huge office tower simply imploded in her grasp, and Laurel couldn’t resist letting out soft sigh of satisfaction as she experienced the blast of concrete chunks and powdered rubble and tiny mangled men spraying across her bare, glistening body.  This was power.  This was the power she was meant to have, and destruction--that was her purpose.

 

Laurel took a deep breath and looked down, pausing just a moment to drink in the devastation below her before the swung her foot through the stump of the collapsed office tower, strewing the millions of little bits that the lower floors became across a few city blocks and further filling the streets with impassable ruination.

 

She gathered her strength and shoved another structure slightly more than half her height onto its side, grinning as she watched it break apart and shatter when it hit the ground.  Nobody was going to escape her now.  She’d choke the streets with the smashed ruins of the very offices they’d sat in day after day.  This was her city now.  They were her people, and they were going to stay right where they were, even if she had to trap them there.

 

News cameras and thousands of fearful eyes followed the giant nude goddess’s every move as she swirled about downtown, flinging and kicking buildings to pieces with methodical determination.  Emergency personnel found every route into the area filled and blocked off with the mingled, pulverized rubble that had once been the city’s skyline.  Ambulances and fire trucks backed up as the paramedics and others tried to clamber through the shattered stone while the few that managed to make it that far struggled to find some way out.

 

Laurel looked down over the thousands she held more or less trapped, grinning slightly as she watched them all scurry away from her.  One or two might leak out through the cracks, but by this point she could tell they were staring up at her and simply, blindly fleeing for all they were worth.  People started to pile up against the mountain of rubble she’d made, as far as they could manage to get from where she stood.

 

Did they think they were safe?  Did they think they could get away?  Laurel sneered as she whirled about on them, striding directly for the piling mass of humanity with deadly purpose.  Her footfalls sent the earth to shuddering, hunks of stone tumbling from the tops of the the piles she’d created.  Boom.  Boom.  Five swift steps one after another.  The fear and panic drove most more ferociously, sending them clawing at each other and the rubble before them, but many couldn’t resist turning to watch.

 

They were the only ones to see it coming.  Laurel barely broke stride as her dusty bare foot rose into the air above the densely packed pile of people, her immense toes casting them into their looming shadow for just a moment before they smashed down, pulping through the screaming, scrambling things in an instant.  Her heel rose into the air and her lips parted as she started to twist and grind her foot into what was left of them, a huge grin of wicked delight taking hold of her while she smeared dozens of helpless people together in one huge, gory wet mess.

 

Go ahead,” she purred, dragging her foot back and admiring the bloody, dirty smear she’d created.  “Run.

 

They did.  At least, the ran from her as best they could.  It was so easy, the little things were so tiny and so, so simple to control.  She nudged them forward with her bloodstained, dirty toes, chuckling as the little people tumbled over one another in their haste to preserve their pathetic lives.

 

She circled around, smiling brightly as she herded her little people with her feet, spurring them on and occasionally experiencing the pleasing, warm sensation of a few stragglers squishing beneath her toes.  They were all as dumb as they were weak, and before long the vast majority were bunched together before her.  Some were still spiraling off from the group and making their way towards the fringes of the almost crater-like space Laurel had created, but she was satisfied with how many she’d gathered.

 

Hundreds of the frightened, fleeing people were flung from their feet as Laurel dropped to her knees in their midst.  Dozens were smashed deep into the pavement as her knees sank in, and those who weren't flat on the ground and struggling to pull themselves back up were busy recoiling from the ruthless feminine sky that seemed to be falling down on them.

 

Laurel leaned forward, firmly planting her palms in the middle of the crowd and grunting softly as her sensitive flesh felt the frail little people beneath them squelching and spreading to a smeary paste.  She lowered her head to carefully scrutinize her captives, delighted with the added details she could make out and how clearly she could hear the shrill chorus of their terrified screams at this level.

 

She'd almost put the fact that they were all real living people out of her mind during all of the systematic, brutal destruction she'd wrought on downtown, but now she had what she really wanted.  Of course there were all different sorts of people gathered in the area, but there was no shortage of what Laurel was looking for.

 

There they were.  Suits.  Ties.  Fancy stuffed shirts and slick haircuts.  They were just part of the system and the world of cruel injustice, but they were definitely the part that Laurel hated most.

 

"Look at you," she growled, her face hovering just above the agonized and horrified crowd, her voice crashing into their comparably tiny bodies with measurable force.  "You thought you could hold us back forever, didn't you?"

 

Laurel felt the indignant rage of the entire day's events rising back up within her, mingling with and even starting to overtake her righteous passion for the destruction she had caused and would continue to create.  Her gorespattered hand rose from the crowd and curled into a fist, squashed bits of businessmen and contractors and tourists alike dribbling down onto the people below before she drove her knuckles through them, spraying every little person within a radius of several yards with their instantly smashed remains.

 

"We won't be overlooked.  We won't be held back and held down.  We won't be abused."

 

Laurel spoke for a hundred generations of female suffering and oppression.  That was her purpose now: even the score, show the world... history would never forget these moments.  Nobody would ever forget her vengeance.  Her other hand raked through the swarming, sobbing crowd, ripping up a handful of people that were more or less intact.

 

"How does it feel?"  Her fingers slowly started to curl in on themselves.  The people writhing about in Laurel's grimy grasp had more than enough time to understand what was about to happen to them.  "I was powerless.  I was insignificant."  Laurel could feel them fighting back, struggling against the faintly yielding flesh of her fingers.  She could feel the resistance and it was easy and simple and wonderful to just squeeze through it.

 

She watched intently as a warm pinkish-red mess began to squelch through her fingers, grinning with dark satisfaction as she felt dozens of little lives slowly ending in her grasp, one wet crunch and pop at a time.  "I guess you know how that feels now," she mused while her fingers clenched to a tight fist, then slowly opened to reveal the gory, grimy smears that were the only remnants of those she'd just scooped up.

 

Laurel watched at the horrid pulp sloughed from her tilting hand and splattered over another group of victims, smashing and smothering a few more of them to death.  As the dwindling masses trembled in her shadow, she shuddered with a growing, devilishly sadistic lust that had been building throughout the afternoon with each shattered human life and crumbled city block.  Her ponderous body slowly turned as she lowered herself to the ground, hundreds more bursting and smearing their vital warmth along her skin as she rested on her side.  She drew her hand gently along her dust-caked flesh, trailing trickles of blood and shredded garments as she teased herself.  Her slightly sticky palm gently cupped a breast that others had once described as smallish, the gritty feel of obliterated remains and smashed concrete brushing across its rigid peak sending another shudder through her body and bringing forth the longest, lowest moan of the day.

 

"It doesn't matter how brilliant we are," she muttered, continuing to tease herself while her free hand gently raked through the dwindling crowd, batting people about with casual disinterest and shattering bones and bodies so easily that the sensations were beneath her notice.  "It doesn't matter how educated or dedicated we are, you take the power.  You take the money.  You take and take and take."

 

Laurel dragged her fingers towards her, pulling along a fresh pile of people to enjoy.  More than a few slipped beneath her fingertips and were smashed, or ripped to pieces as they caught on broken steel or some other destroyed piece of their city, but there were plenty left to slide along her torso.  Some stuck and struggled along the way, slipping from her fingers and finding their bodies too broken to overcome the faint stickiness of her skin's drying sweat.

 

The rest found themselves slowly being smashed into the soft, pliable flesh of the colossal woman's bosom as she used their struggling bodies to stoke her own's growing lustful fire.  "You even take our bodies," she breathed, her soft voice still easily carrying throughout the city.  "You've been using and violating us since the dawn of time."  Laurel couldn't resist placing a sultry emphasis on those words, squeezing and kneading and smashing people into her already bloodied breast.

 

"You rape us," Laurel hissed, her eyes fluttering briefly as she felt another wave of people pinned beneath the growing pressure of her palm squelch and spurt across her skin.  "You raped me, you little fucks."  Her voice once again took on a dark and vicious, angry edge, though the cameras and microphones captured that more than the wailing, terror-stricken mob.  She squeezed now, pushing her grimy palm slowly across the ultra-sensitive, firm point of her breast and finishing off the rest of the wriggling little things in her hand.

 

"Now it's our turn."  Laurel stretched her legs out, pushing her feet through several buildings and homes that had been small enough to escape her notice earlier as well as a number of people who had thought themselves lucky enough to break away from the towering, monstrous woman's attentions.  They were bulldozed and flattened into the ground along with everything else in the way, and Laurel was slightly more relaxed.  "It's my turn."

 

Laurel pulled her knees back towards her chest, curling her body around the broken bundle of humanity still before her.  Her thighs and knees shoved another number of fleeing hopeful survivors back into the group, some relatively intact, some battered and paralyzed and broken by the sheer force of her casual, thoughtless motions.  "Let's see how it feels when I'm the one raping you," she coldly suggested with an eager grin, snatching up another handful of struggling citizens.

 

Laurel's knees parted as her clenched hand slid down along her body, gliding across her thighs and guiding her captives towards her glistening, eager slit.  The backs of her fingers only grazed her swollen lips, bringing a sharp, soft gasp from deep in her chest that grew to a low, rumbling groan as she opened her fingers, little the little assholes spill across her blazing mound.

 

Laurel's body had been begging for release for hours, and just the first faintest touches captivated the giantess completely.  She had imagined drawing all of this out, putting on a display for the cameras and the remaining members of the little group she'd pulled together, but now she just wanted to use the little bastards to get herself off.  Her hand shifted, cupping herself and pressing the screaming, struggling pile of people into her as she rolled over, her soft belly and breasts smashing through the crowd, bringing a deep and earnest gasp of shocking pleasure out to echo through the city.

 

She continued to roll, though.  Laurel didn't give a tiny damn about the people still on the ground, she just wanted to be on her back.  Her titanic frame plowed through the men and women, squelching more beneath her ribs and hip and even more beneath her shoulderblades.  She shifted and breathed, soft and slow as she let her fingers spread slightly, their tips tracing her pink folds, pressing and smashing tiny people as she teased herself for just a moment longer.

 

She could feel them struggling for their very lives, some pinned beneath the small of her back, pushing and straining impotently as she, the uncaring goddess, simply smashed them without a thought.  She could feel them slipping inside her, clawing and shrieking even as her mammoth hand slid further over them.  She slowly, firmly settled the heel of her palm down on them, forcing the tiny people into her and against her and feeling them squish and struggle with such unexpected, thrilling detail.  Her hips shifted and bucked as she started to grind against her hand, letting the pressure alone stimulate and drive her surmounting euphoria along with the thoughts of all those worthless, miserable tiny suited shits suffering and choking and crushing against and inside her awesome and amazing pussy.

 

No.  Her womanhood.  They were helpless, insignificant little objects before her glorious, godly, almighty womanhood.  She was using them, fucking them, raping the little bastards to death with her wondrous womanhood.

 

Laurel gasped and groaned, and a piercing, ecstatic wail broke free from her and exploded through the air, drawing blood from the tiny ears of the minuscule portion of people she'd gathered that were still alive.  Her toes spread, her knees clenched and her back arched, her heels sinking into the shattered pavement as waves of utterly fulfilling pleasure ripped through her massive frame.  Her squeals of exquisite pleasure softened to soft, feminine grunts and growls as her hand pushed and slid against her slick sex, smashing and smothering the last remnants of the people she'd scooped up while a few more slowly ceased their struggled, drowning in her freely flowing juices.

 

It was over in mere minutes, the swiftest and most powerful orgasm of Laurel's young life.  Her body slumped back to the ground, legs lazily kicking out as a few more horribly unlucky individuals were instantly splattered beneath her backside without her notice.  The giantess laid where she was for a while, just panting and letting herself slowly reflect on everything that had happened and everything she had done since that morning, and despite the lingering glow of the immensely satisfying preceding moments, there was still a gnawing, hollow emptiness somewhere deep in the young woman's core.

 

Laurel opened her eyes. She slowly rolled her head from side to side, looking over the smoldering ruins and the huge tracts of messy gore and obliterated humanity surrounding her, seeing it for the first time from ground level.  It was incredible to think that she'd done it all herself, even impossible to consider.  If she focused and really tried, Laurel could make out recognizable remnants of downtown... a recognizable tree here and a mostly-intact deli there, but by and large, it was all just fucking gone.

 

This wasn't her doing.  This was the work of some inconceivable monster, something out of a terrible movie or something, perhaps, but not the stylish, softly-spoken simple girl that she was.

 

Laurel lifted her head, propping herself up on her elbows as her dark eyes slowly roamed along her naked, filthy, blood-caked body.  Dust and sweat matted her long, black hair to her cheeks and back, and she smelled of smoke and sex and death.

 

That girl was gone, obviously.  The Laurel people knew was dead, killed by the world's betrayal and oppression and abuse, and all that remained was this monster.  She was the monster, the monster the world had created, and the monster was all that Laurel had left.

 

She rolled slowly back onto her side, taking a long, deep breath and letting it out in a heavy, lingering sigh.  She spotted a speck of movement in the mostly pancaked and pulverized bodies stretching out before her, noticing a young man in a tattered blazer trying to drag himself through the gore.  Almost by instinct she stretched out a fingertip and squashed him into the ground, giving a little twist to ensure he became another unrecognizable part of the wretched pile of gruesome remains.

 

Fine.  She'd was a monster.  She could deal with that; it did feel pretty goddamn incredible to be the monster, and that's what she'd be for the rest of her life.  Maybe they really would talk about her in years to come when the conversation turned to gender issues.  Maybe all the vengeance and punishment would make a difference for girls somewhere down the line.  Probably not, but that hardly mattered.  Laurel was dead already, and it wouldn't take too long for the military or whoever to find a way to kill the monster, too.

 

Until then, the next city was only a few miles away.  She could be there, teaching a whole new set of misogynist shitheads a lesson in minutes flat.