- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can find a PDF version of this chapter here: www.patreon.com/squashed123

 

 

"Our numbers are growing king." Edda the Ogre grunted. "And near everyone is itching for a fight. We want to attack hold fasts and castles. Slaughtering refugees all day is no fun!"


"How are the humans in these parts so defenceless? I do not remember it being that easy." A male giant grumbled in agreement.


"The humans are disorganised and frail." Edda pressed on. "Andergast is ripe for the taking. Let us take it, my king!"


This drew mumbled consent from the giants around.


"Raaah!" Albino screamed angrily and pounded a slave girl they had given him square into the ground, crushing her. Every one fell silent and eyed him fearfully.


"We are not here to conquer Andergast!" He roared. "We are here to conquer the world! Are there enough of us to stand against Gareth or Horas?!"


He stood up and started walking around, looking each of them square in the eye: "You have already caused too much trouble. Gareth will recognize the streams of fleeing humans and send an army to root you out! I have half a mind to do it for them!"


He made a threatening move towards Edda and the giants around her, when a hollow voice, like the echo of wind, reached his ear: "We have not caused this exodus, my king."


Stonetree. No one had noticed him entering their midst, and no one would have noticed him taking his leave if he had not spoken. He was an old giant, with long slender limbs and dirty skin, a grey fuzzy beard and bushy eyebrows. Many giants frowned upon him, for Stonetree seldom fought. He was a wanderer who knew how to move quietly, without leaving much of a trace and he was invaluable as a scout. For a weapon he carried a dead, young tree that enveloped a rock firmly in it's roots, giving him his name.


"Then what has caused this...exodus, Stonetree?" Albino snapped and turned around.


Stonetree's eyes were near colourless and he looked into Albino's red ones. He did not do that often. Usually his eyes were shifty and would follow bugs or birds and sounds, giving away that his real priorities probably lied elsewhere. After what seemed like an eternity, Stonetree's dry lips parted.


"Not what, my king." He whispered with his lips curling strangely into a smile. "But who!?"


-


A stolen, ragged dress and a handful of dirt, masterly applied to the face, were enough to fool most of the other people. The villagers all knew each other but they didn't know the refugees and the refugees couldn't tell who from what amongst their own. Dari slipped by them, faking chores and chit-chatting. In doing that, she drew a map in her head: Who belonged to whom, who trusted whom and whom each person's death would get killed as well, according to Laura's rules.


Everyone was still very much under the impression of the earlier coupling of their "goddesses".


"It's a good sign! For love breeds mercy and compassion. We shall suffer no longer, our goddess Laura has heard our prayers at last!" a middle aged woman preached a little too loudly to a mixed group of people listening to her.


"Shut your mouth, Hilda." A passing woodcutter spat. "It's an abomination and you know it. The gods will not look kindly on this."


That drew a mad laugh from Hilda: "The gods? Where are the gods, Hugor?! Where is their power?! Where is their mercy?! There is only one goddess that can protect us and that is Laura! How can it be abomination, if the Goddess does it herself? Let girls lay with girls I say!"


"They are demons! Servants of the Nameless! They kill for joy and pleasure and bring nothing but misery upon the land! Oh, but not much longer! The Twelve will end their misdeeds! Your demonic whore-gods shall perish!", The woodcutter countered with a swollen chest.


Just as the woman wanted to retort, Oleg showed up behind him.


"Seize him." Dexter's voice sounded and Oleg did just that. The man fought back, but Oleg, a bear of a man, was much too strong.


"Chop him up and add him to the meat." Dexter commanded casually and took his leave.


The man fought harder but Oleg had him firmly.


"You just woodcutter, why you have to preach?" Oleg asked shrugging his shoulders, before dragging the struggling man away. And just like that, it was over.


It took Dari only a minute to intercept Dexter when he was walking in between two huts back to the builders.


"Hugor is well liked with the villagers that were here before we came." She told him hastily but softly. "Be aware, this might stir something up."


"They already look pretty stirred up to me." Dexter whispered and looked left and right if someone might hear them. The tingling sensation in Dari's neck was there again. Danger loomed, she knew. It would be smart to leave this place and get somewhere in the open.


"I'm not saying you should keep him alive either." Dari responded while dragging Dexter by his vest. "Just be prepared when the inevitable happens."


"Looks like it's happening right now." Dexter said when a group of villagers suddenly blocked their path out from in between the two huts. Dari went backwards immediately but soon discovered that the other exit was blocked as well.


Villagers and refugees, all men with axes and knives, stood there, ready to come at them. Dari cursed herself for getting themselves trapped so foolishly. She had been eaves dropping all day and had worked out that they might do something eventually, but not that they would do it so quickly. There was no way of telling how many they were and in the small space between the houses they could overwhelm them both with ease.


"Stand aside woman, this needs not concern you." Hugor said with a smirk.


He had a felling axe in his hands, moving it up and down, letting the blunt side of the head hit the palm of his left hand with a cold, iron 'smack'.


Dari brushed back her hair and gave him a defiant look: "Mustn't it?"


Fear flashed up in his eyes for a moment as he recognized her before he gritted his teeth: "Fine! You are third on our list anyway."


That probably meant that they had killed Oleg already.


"Get on with it, you cowards." Dexter snarled and bared his dagger. They'd be able to kill a lot of them, no doubt, but the odds of comming out alive were not good enough for Dari to risk a fight.


Her instincts went into action like a machine. She jumped up and drop-kicked Dexter in the chest, sending the old man crashing through the wall behind him. Before any of the villagers could move, she was on her feet again, through the hole and dragged Dexter to his feet. His face was a grimace of pain but the old raider had doubtlessly functioned under worse conditions before.


Not letting go of him, Dari raced out of the house, punching the first villager that came at her in the face with her elbow and taking off as fast as Dexter could. Everyone looked at them, startled, as they came rushing past. Left, right, left, Dari could still hear the attackers behind them. Panic started to well up in her. It would be easy enough to escape on her own, but with Dexter in tow, it was much more difficult.


Yearning, she looked upwards, but Laura and Janna had left some while ago.


"Where to?" She hissed at the panting Dexter who was holding his side as though he had broken a rib.


"Nagash!" He gasped back and Dari took the next turn left towards the construction sites.


The steps behind them drew closer and closer and Dari almost thought they wouldn't make it when the brown, fuzzy mane that was Nagash's came into view.


"Help us!" Dari called and threw Dexter and herself at the giantess' feet.


Nagash looked down at them, past the huge wooden beam in her hands, totally confused. Then she looked up the approaching attackers and Dari saw her face change.


-


Nagash grinned at the approaching humans. Lifting stuff into places had become dull quickly and she yearned for some action. They stopped in their tracks, staring at her, wielding their knives and axes threateningly. She did not need to fear them.


"Stand down, beast!" One villager hollerred at her. "This business is between us and them. We won't harm you if you stand down!"


She chuckled involuntarily at his threats.


"Fine.", He spat, "We were going to kill you in your sleep, but we might as well do it right now."


"Hugor...", Another villager stammered, putting a hand on his shoulder. "It's not worth it, come on, we can't..."


"Bugger off, coward!" Hugor slapped his hand away. "It was worse enough before they arrived, now it's sheer unbearable!"


That seemed to give the other villagers some courage.


"Take them!" Hugor screamed and one of the villagers started to charge forward, raising his axe.


For a entertaining moment, Nagash found his bravery quite admirable, before she lifted the wooden beam in her hands and buried him under the far end. It went through the man, like a hot knife through butter, forcing his tiny form to the ground before stamping out a great part of the middle of him. The beam remained intact, sticking out of the man's remains like a disproportionate, wooden tombstone.


Two other villagers saw too late what had happened to their peer and had already followed him. Nagash raised her foot and grabbed the first one's throat in between her toes before bringing her weight down on top of his falling form in force. Another squelching sound was heard and half the attacker popped out in blood and innards from the side of her foot.


The other, Nagash knocked to ground with her hand, wrapping her fingers around his tiny neck and lifting him up for everyone to see. His flailing screams turned into sickening gurgles as she crushed his windpipe and torso in her grip. She did it slowly, watching the reaction of the others.


Some fled outright on the back and the ones in front looked up to her in fear. They huddled together against her, lifting their pathetic little weapons in unison. Nagash dropped their dead comrade to the ground and made sure her foot squashed the rest of him when she stepped over Dexter and the girl he was with.


"Stupid humans." She grinned, towering over them. "Who wants to be next?"


There were a dozen left, Nagash judged quickly, so she had to kill at least six of them quickly before she would be able to enjoy and take her time with the rest. She lifted her right leg and jumped forward with the left, before bringing her right foot down right in the middle of them. She got two of them half, obliterating four legs in one stomp.


More turned and ran but six of them, including their talkative leader, buried their weapons in Nagash's leg. They barely scratched her, a knife and an axe broke outright and only one knife was sharp enough to draw a little blood. Nagash had hurt herself more on pointy stones before.


Her left foot followed and buried a third villager under it, and again the remaining attackers hacked away with similarly poor results. Nagsh gave the leader a quick flick to his head that rendered him unconscious. She wouldn't pass on having fun with him later. Unfortunately, that send the rest of them running like deer.


"I'm not done with you!" She droned from above and stomped another villager square in the ground.


It was easy to keep up with the humans' pace, and after three steps another one fell victim to her foot falls. Then, just after a third one had his legs squashed, a burning pain flamed up around Nagash's neck and her legs came out flying from beneath her. The thread around her neck, she had forgotten about it. Swearing in the giants' ancient tongue she rose to her feet, watching the remaining villagers escape to safety.


Everyone else had taken cover and watched the spectacle from a safe distance. The silence was deafening, except for the whimpering of those whose legs Nagash had turned into bleeding, useless appendages.


"Thank you.", the girl Dexter was with said and stood up, brushing the dust off her dress. She was beautiful, on second glance, as Nagash discovered, but not in Daisy's innocent, helpless kind of way. Still, she might serve, if Nagash got her hands on her in an undisturbed moment.


-


"Aaargh, Phex!" Dexter said and spat pink slime to the ground. "I didn't expect them to do something so quickly."


"Neither did I." Dari said and watched as the giantess called Nagash began to twist an arm off of one of the survivors while he was pinned under her foot that slowly crushed him simultaneously.


"We will have to make an example out of these." Dari added and motioned towards the dead or dying attackers. Nagash was finished with the first one and had sat down on the next one while taunting him. He tried to drag himself forwards from under her weight, much to the amusement of the giantess.


"I know their names, their families. And I have an idea whom we can trust. I'll round them up for you, let Laura have them tonight or on the morrow. Let them see what happens." Dari continued softly.


Dexter scratched his beard.


"No." He said resolutely after a while. "Nagash, stop. Bring 'em here!"


Nagash looked disappointed. She had just finished crushing to death the man she had been sitting on, by shifting more and more weight from his obliterated legs to his torso, all the while laughing softly and poking at his face.


"You can't be serious." Dari objected. "They need to be punished, the others need to see."


"We've killed enough of them." Dexter said calmly. "And we will no doubt continue killing more of them. So will Nagash and so will those two gigantic, fucking cunts."


His voice had died down to a whisper by the end, knowing full well that those who believed Laura and Janna were goddesses were their strongest asset in the village, apart from Nagash. It was refreshing to Dari, though, to see Dexter had not bought into it as well, not really anyway. She'd gotten a slightly different impression during the 'breakfast' earlier in the day.


Still she wasn't convinced: "Carrots and sticks is a sound motto, but this one calls for sticks, if you ask me."


"Forgiveness is a strong force. You heard him." Dexter countered and gave the unconscious Hugor a nudge with his foot. "Unbearable, he said. If we make it more unbearable, this piss will happen more often. I can't have that."


A bucket of water and Hugor was awake again. He scrambled to his feet, but Nagash firmly pushed him back to the ground. His head spun around and he still tried to wriggle free until he noticed Dexter, looking him square in the eye.


"Do you want to live?" Dexter asked coldly.


To Dari's surprise the man's lip started to shake and he nodded his head vigorously.


"Good." Dexter concluded. "Then you will support me from now on."


Again, Hugor nodded his head like a madman.


"You will tell the families of those who died that they must fear no repercussions." Dexter went on. "And you will tell those that survived to support me as well."


"I...I will!" Hugor stammered. "I will, I...I swear it. By the Gods, all of them."


"Hmm?" Dexter raised an eyebrow.


"I'm sorry." Hugor amended his words hastily. "I swear it by the goddess Laura and her mercy!"


"Good." Dexter said again and motioned for Nagash to let him go.


He scrambled and ran, Dari looking after him, wondering if Dexter was right.


"Dari." Dexter addressed her suddenly. "Hide that one over there in the village and make sure he is looked after."


He pointed at the last wounded attacker. The man had fallen unconscious of the pain and his legs were in horrible shape.


"He will never walk again." Dari said softly. "What good is he?"


"He will work, sitting." Dexter shrugged. "There are a million chores one can do, sitting."


"So, no one will be offered to Laura?" Dari asked hesitantly.


"No one." Dexter answered firmly.


Dari chewed her lip. Dexter was her only real ally in the village yet, and she felt she should make sure he didn't end up in Laura's belly or beneath one of Janna's boots.


"If no one ever gets sacrificed, it will look suspicious." She blurted out.


"No." Dexter smiled. "Well handled is what it is going to look like."


It was easier after that. Dari got rid of the ragged dress and took the wounded man to a nearby family to look after him. Without a word, they took him in. Oleg was found with his head smashed in by axe from behind. No one had moved him, or even cared about him, it seemed. A young butcher with bloody hands helped her carry the bulky Bornlander to Nagash, who ripped the dead bodies to pieces and threw them on a cart. No meat was to be wasted as per Dexter's orders.


As evening fell, Dari sat on a stack of wood within Nagash's walking range and watched as they continued building. Her mission flashed back into her mind like a kick to the stomach. Like the Brazen Sword, the huge impassable mountain range in the east beyond the Bornlands, the giant, iron thing loomed above the village, even though it was pretty far away. For them, that was. For Laura and Janna it was merely a few steps. The two titanesses had not returned yet, and Dari wondered if Nagash would be able to climb up there, if Dari freed her from the tree bound to her neck.


It was either that, or Birsel's whores. The girl called Birsel had already picked replacements for those that Janna and Laura had so literally loved to bits before. The families had cried and begged but not even Hugor or the other villagers dared to question her authority. She was part of the old way under Foreman the foreman, after all. Somehow that settled it for them.


Dari had already gotten an idea, how Birsel trained the girls. Birsel had them please her with tongue and hands and used a tiny wooden figure of a person to explain in detail their task with Laura. When Birsel passed, she had the right of way, and she took it. Some of the villagers would even throw in a hint of a bow when she passed. After all, being on her good side might protect their daughters when Birsel was to select replacements again.


The wood Dari was lying on, had collected the warmth of the sun all day and now yielded it slowly to the cooler evening. Dari closed her hurting eyes and allowed herself to enjoy it for a second. She wanted to sleep, forget about the horrors and gather strength for another day in hell. And then she was dreaming.


She dreamt about Gareth and her ease of life there. About hordes of giants invading it, burning it to the ground. She wanted to fight them, but was helpless to do so. When she approached the soldiers, they didn't even look at her or, if they did, only made advances at her, turning into drooling simpletons. It all happened quickly, and they were enslaved by the giants in a dark place. The sky was black, the earth scorched and they wore rusty iron shackles around their feet, carrying impossibly large rocks upon their backs, while being whipped by laughing and screaming giantesses.


One of them was picking on Dari, whipping her in the face, time and again while shouting: "Eat!"


"There is no food!" Dari screamed in tears. "I want to eat, but there is no food, please stop hitting me!"


The last whip was the hardest and Dari woke up, staring into Nagash's face.


"Eat!" The giantess said sternly and lowered a wooden bowl of broth in Dari's arms. Dari's face hurt and she knew, Nagash had been flicking her. The giantess sat down beside her and ate from a large basket that was filled with leftovers from the breakfast.


Dari looked down at the broth in her wooden bowl. Hesitantly, she took a sip from it, finding that it was made from roots, carrots and potatoes, without the use of meat or flesh. Relieved, she began to drink.


"Did Dexter say where we will sleep tonight?" Dari asked after a while, not completely sure what she was doing.


"We three all sleep by each other." Nagash grumbled in her dull voice. "Don't want humans to cut our throats in the night. We will watch over him."


"Didn't we both saved his live once today already?" Dari blurted out.


To her surprise, Nagash smiled: "Little Dexter will need a lot more saving."


She took a piece of meat from the basket and offered it to Dari as a gesture of friendship. It was a human foot.


"Ohh..." Nagash mumbled apologetically when she saw Dari's distaste, threw the stiff, pale piece of flesh into her own mouth and fumbled for half a hard sausage that she gave Dari instead.


"Thanks." Dari said and took a bite.


It was only half bad. Suddenly, Nagash turned her head at her and eyed her suspiciously.


"How does something as tiny as you kill giant?" The giantess asked.


There was something threatening about her and Dari felt uneasy. It was as if Nagash grew even larger before her eyes.


"Speed." Dari answered, swallowing her fear.


"Speed?" Nagash asked mockingly. "You think you can kill me just by being quicker than me?"


"I've lost all of my weapons." Dari admitted in defeat. A smart assassin never revealed what she was capable of. There was enough lying around, that she could use, but none of it was near as good as her old equipment. Fighting Nagash would be a contest she was not unlikely to lose without the element of surprise.


"Ha." Nagash laughed before her face turned sinister all of a sudden.


Before Dari had time to react, the giantess' huge hand slapped her from behind and sent her flying off the stack. Dari had almost gotten up again when Nagash's foot came crashing down on her, pushing her into the dirt.


"Remember what I will do to you if you try anything funny." The giantess spat threateningly and used her immense weight to force the air from Dari's lungs before relieving her.


Then, Nagash simply stood up and walked away.


-


Laura and Janna had been walking for hours before stumbling upon the first settlement, only to find that it had been abandoned. There was a dirt road to follow though, which took them to the second and third settlements, both of which had been abandoned as well.


They were hungry, frustrated and it was getting late.


"Let's just get back and eat from your village again." Janna suggested as they walked. "If it gets too late, we won't be able to find our path any more, you know how dark it gets here."


"They don't have enough food and I don't want to reduce the population too much, now that it finally started to really grow." Laura objected.


"If we can't find food around, we will have to move south anyway." Janna cautioned. "What becomes of it when you are no longer around, huh?"


"What if we don't make it back to the ship?" Laura asked.


"Sleep on the ground." Janna shrugged. "Hey, I don't like it either, alright. None of this shit. Just be thankful I made you put on your clothes."


When they started out to find food, Laura had wanted to go naked but Janna had insisted she put on clothes, to which Laura had only grumpily complied.


"But it's dirty..." Laura pouted and looked around as if deciding where she should sleep right now.


"Hello, wake up call." Janna said in a mocking tone. "Dirty is part of our life now! And besides, you're the one who won't make sacrifices for our survival."


"Won't make sacrifices?!" Laura spat in response. "Look at me! I don't make sacrifices?! Do you have any fucking idea how I feel?!"


Tears began to well up in her eyes.


"I...I was talking about the village. I didn't mean to...I don't want to fight." Janna cooed consolingly and embraced Laura in her arms. They started kissing after a while and the bad thoughts exited Laura's head. It felt so good to be close to Janna.


"Laura, Janna!" Someone called in the distance, almost too soft to hear.


They unlocked their embrace and looked around. The sun was settling but the light was still good enough to see anyone their size who might approach on the horizon. It took Laura a few seconds to remember, that no one would come. Like a stone in her guts, their whole situation was at the forefront again. She had probably been day dreaming.


"Did you hear that?" Janna asked wide-eyed, looking around like a maniac.


Then, there it was again: "Laura, Janna! Down here!"


Laura almost threw up. The voice was speaking in English! They looked down at their feet but in between the trees twilight had already set in and it was hard to spot things.


"I'm over here!" The voice called and Laura could barely make out the shape of something tiny, coming down the dirt road they were following.


He was quick and soon enough they could see him a little clearer. He wore one of the suits Janna and Laura would have worn if their mission had gone according to plan, but without the helmet. The fact that he had about the regular height of a person on this planet, barely upwards of three centimetres, sent Laura's head spinning.


"I need to..." She mumbled and felt her butt crashing into the ground beneath her, which almost threw the man off his feet.


"Woa, watch it!" He called again. "What the hell happened to you guys."


And he came closer yet until he was standing half a step, to them, away. It was Steve, one of their classmates on earth, sent on a similar mission to a different planet, the same day as they had been. Laura remembered him with short, light brown hair, broad shoulders and quite an impressive chin. He was not the most handsome of guys, but able to talk himself into a lot of girls' pants. He had never really tried with Laura, though, she was simply out of his league. It felt unreal to see him standing there now, so tiny.


Laura couldn't tell if she had approached Steve and who ever he was with if the roles were reversed. Yet here he was, either very brave or too stupid to care and impossibly small. But then again, he had probably no idea what they had done.


"Damn, I knew someone was talking good 'ol English over here, but fuck! When I recognized your faces I was like, what the fuck, guys?!" He screamed up at Janna so that she could hear him.


Janna didn't say anything. The situation was awkward to the bone. They just looked at each other. Steve, catching his breath from running, Janna slowly sinking onto her own behind and Laura trying hard to catch her bearings.


"I swear, if it's one of those damn druids, messing with our heads again, I'll fucking pulverize him." Janna said after finding her words.


Steve didn't seem alarmed but perplexed.


"Hey, what are you talking about?" He asked, spreading his arms wide. "It's me, Steve, I'm in your class, remember? Did you hit the same anomaly as us?"


"A...anomaly?" Laura croaked, finally finding her words.


"Yeah." Steve addressed her. "Our pilot can explain it better. We flew through that thing and ended up here. Engine fucked. Other systems are mostly okay though. We were all in stasis when it happened. Fucking autopilot I tell ya. How did you guys get so big?"


"We don't know." Laura blurted out. "Actually, we thought this planet was small, before we met you just a moment ago. You're not part of a rescue mission by any chance?"


"I'm afraid not." Steve shrugged. "We're kinda hoping to get rescued ourselves. What happened to your ship?"


"It's as big as we are, but only half of it is left. Guess that anomaly thing hit us a little harder than you." Laura said, getting calmer.


"This can't be." Janna mumbled suddenly. "You're not real. This is a parallel universe or some shit. There's never going to be any help..."


She extended a hand to reach for Steve and Laura quickly grabbed her by the wrist, stopping her. She had seen often enough what Janna's hands did to tiny people.


"His explanation makes sense actually, somehow." Laura tried to calm her friend.


"But...but..." Janna whimpered and started to sob.


"Look at the bright side." Laura encouraged her. "There's hope! We can get rescued!"


"But we're fucking huge freaks!" Janna burst out, loud enough to make Steve cry out in pain, holding his ears.


Janna had a point but Laura didn't want to focus on that for the moment.


"Don't worry about that!" Steve chimed in from below. "On earth we got, like, a ton of scientists that can fix this. Believe me, if there's a way to grow, there's a way to shrink, perhaps."


"You think so?" Janna asked through her tears.


"Uhhh, Yep." He shrugged and actually grinned.


Laura could have kissed him right there. She hugged Janna intimately for a long time and that rock in her belly started to lighten a little.


"So, uh, we've done it, huh?" Steve interrupted them after a while. "Found life, I mean. Intelligence and stuff."


"Did you...interact with them?" Janna asked after a while.


"Nah." Steve shrugged again. "All according to the book, you know. Just observed them a little. They seem pretty medieval if you ask me. Didn't wanna get burned at the stake or something. We were planning to open to them once our rations would run out, you know. What about you guys?"


"We...uh, yeah...umm...we..." Janna started, stammering.


"Just a few brief encounters when it was unavoidable." Laura threw in quickly. "We're kinda hard to miss, you see."


If Steve found out and reported what they had done, Laura and Janna would face charges of mass murder, possibly genocide and bunch of other nasty things. Janna nodded vigorously and showed a fake smile.


"Who's with you?" Laura asked, involuntarily mixing a little sweetness into her voice.


"Uh, Christina, actually." Steve answered. "Do you know her?"


"She's that black, tomboyish looking type, isn't she?" Laura asked in return.


"Yeah." Steve nodded. "We also got Val, uh, Valerie, pilot. Who is your number three?"


"Our pilot died in the crash." Laura said and lowered her gaze.


Steve scratched his head made a face: "Aw, damn. That sucks. Could you put him back in stasis or something?"


Laura looked up and shook her head: "All circuits dead."


Steve made a 'phew' sound and scratched his head again: "Hey, why, uh, why don't we continue this at our ship? You should meet the others. Maybe we can figure something out. I don't know..."


"Great idea." Laura smiled at him. "Where is it?"


"It's down this road, but not too far. There's a local tavern or something over there.", Steve pointed in the direction he had come.


Janna and Laura exchanged glances for a moment and Janna licked her lips.


"Then, uh, it's to the right, ninety degrees, one click I guess." Steve concluded and turned back towards them.


When Laura extended her hand and put it down beside him, to allow him to climb on, he jumped away in terror.


"Woa, woa, woa!" He screamed. "What the fuck are you doing?!"


"We can't follow you when you're in between the trees." Laura explained. "Plus it's dangerous, we might step on you. I can carry you, it's no big deal."


"Shit, that makes sense." Steve admitted with a laugh, calming himself. "You're just so...fucking huge!"


"Nice way to rub it in, asshole." Laura taunted with a smile and Steve chuckled before climbing onto her hand.


With utmost care, Laura stood up. She didn't close her hand around the tiny college boy to allow him to see and guide them. He laid down on his belly, peeking over the edge of her fingers, telling them where to go.


"This is unbelievable." He commented along the way. "I'm being carried by a girl."


Laura remembered him on earth. He wasn't exactly jockish, but fit nonetheless. But also more of a partier than a studier, much like herself.


"Well, get used to it." Laura winked at him from above.


"There it is!" Steve called out, suddenly. "Stop, you're gonna step on it."


Laura spotted the ship one step ahead of them. It was an explorer class, like their own, only the size of a shoe. It looked like it had taken down a couple of trees when it came down, but looked mostly intact. She sat Steve down in front of the ship and Janna crouched next to her, eager to see the other tiny humans. The ships doors were closed and no lights outside indicated that someone was inside.


"It's okay guys, you can open up! I found some friends!" Steve called but no one answered.


"Uhh, they're propably scared shitless because of you." He added apologetically. "Come out guys, it's totally safe!"


With a hissing sound, the door opened and two heads peeked out, a black face with short hair and a white face with long hair.


"Hi." Janna cooed softly. "Don't be afraid, you guys."


"Steve!" Christina, the black girl, shouted. "What in the living fuck is this shit?!"


"It's Laura and Janna, from class!" Steve explained. "Seems that anomaly thingy made them big, somehow. Real big."


Laura could see Christina step into the door and climbing out, gaping at them. There was light inside the tiny ship, so most of their systems seemed to be running still.


"What in the..." Christina cursed and came closer. "Hey, Val! Come out here and look at this!"


"I ain't goin' out there to those giant freaks!" Valerie's voice echoes from inside the space ship.


"Don't take it personal." Steve addressed Janna. "You have no idea how fucking huge you are. She probably saw you on the screen and stuff. Ey, did you piss your pants or what?! Come out here, it's kay, alright?"


Then Valerie came into view. She was good looking, from what Laura could see, had long blonde hair, a slender figure and was comparatively tall, like a model.


"Daaamn, that anomaly messed you up good." Christina said and stepped closer, gaping up at them in amazement.


"Yeah." Laura admitted, faking embarrassment.


The truth was, the more she thought about it, the more she decided she'd rather be big on this planet than small. In fact, she got a certain rush of power, looking at her tiny classmates. That was not good and she knew it.


"I'm not doing it!" Valerie announced suddenly and rushed back into hiding. "You can't make me!"


"Aww." Janna cooed, amused.


"Fuck off, go away, you giant freak, you can't make me!" Valerie went on from inside the ship.


That statement was obviously not true but Laura hoped that Janna would pass on showing her.


"Actually I could." Janna said victoriously. "Watch this guys."


She reached to the side and wrapped her fingers around a large spruce, yanking it out of the ground with a quick pull and lifted it up. Then she pressed harder on the trunk until it snapped in her hand like a twig before she ground it to splinters in her hand.


"Holy shit!" Steve exclaimed in awe. "That's awesome!"


"Valerie." Janna sang sweetly. "Come out, Valerie. Don't make me come get you."


"I ain't fucking doin' it!", Valerie cried from inside and went on a rant that was hard to comprehend.


When Laura saw the amusement in Janna's eyes, she knew she had to step in.


"Actually," She addressed Steve, "Why don't you guys go in, talk to her, try to calm her down. We have to get moving, it's getting dark. And it get's seriously dark out here, like, seriously. We'll go check on that tavern you talked about. How does that sound?"


"Uh, you wanna take us with you?" Steve asked.


"No, we leave you here, dumb-ass." Janna laughed at him. "We leave you here, so that the locals can kill you guys as soon as you run out of supplies. You're coming with us."


"Uhhh...sure, makes sense. Give me ten mikes, I'll convince her." Steve shrugged again and turned to go into the space ship.


Laura and Janna almost ran back to the road and they followed it according to Steve's description.


"Finally, someone begging for their life to fill my belly." Janna said in full earnest.


"Speak softer!" Laura whispered. "We don't know how far our voices carry. They might hear you!"


"Can you believe how tiny they are?" Janna whispered right on.


"I know, right?" Laura responded. "Oh, I wish it had been Amber. That fucking bitch."


"Oh yeah, I hear you." Janna conceded. "With her, things would have been...different."


They both chuckled.


"Hey, but we're not really doing anything with the guys, right? Steve, Christina and Val?" Janna continued after a short while.


"I'm so glad you said that." Laura answered relieved. "They're off limits. And they can never learn what we did to the local people. They can bring hell down upon us, once we get rescued."


They spotted the tavern in front of them. There were lights inside but it was as quiet as a grave. No doubt, whoever was inside had heard them approach and was now hiding in fear. Laura only hoped that it was packed with patrons but the abandoned village near the place didn't get her hopes up. The building was built along side the road, had two stories and it's outline was about the size and shape of a regular bible. There was a stable from which they could hear horses neighing too.


"Yeah, but what if they do find out?" Janna asked, blocking any exit with earth, using her boot.


The phrase 'accidents do happen' crossed Laura's mind, but she decided to go with: "Let's think about that when it happens, alright?"


"Right." Janna nodded and ripped off the entire roof at once.


There were rooms beneath it, with people cowering inside, furnished with beds, tables and chairs.


"Eat quick, we gotta get home." Janna said and reached inside without wasting any time.


'Home', that sounded so strange and far away, Laura thought once more. Janna had already found her first victim, a middle aged man who looked well fed and absolutely terrified. She grinned hungrily at him for a second as he dangled in front of her teeth, before she dropped him inside and moved her lips.


"Mhh." She moaned. "I love the way they melt on my tongue when I suck on them."


Laura swallowed hard. She could feel herself getting aroused just by thinking about that. Already, Janna lifted a married couple dangling by their night gowns to her mouth, each in one hand.


"Who wants to go first, hm?" She taunted them in the local language. "Well, it doesn't really matter now, does it."


And with that, the man vanished in her mouth, just like the first one had.


Janna noticed Laura watching her and grinned sheepishly. She lifted the screaming woman in between her front teeth and bit down on her only hard enough to keep her in place. When they kissed, Laura's breath became shallow again and Janna let the woman travel into her mouth. It ended far too soon, Laura thought, but then again, they had stuff to do.


She started to suck on the woman, like Janna had, and soon she could actually feel the tiny morsel dissolve on her tongue. The taste was exquisite. Janna also ate the last person they could see on the upper story but Laura found two more, hiding under a bed. One was a woman, slightly older than them by the looks of her, but beside her was a boy of only six or seven. That gave Laura pause.


"What's wrong, will you eat them already so we can dig into those below?" Janna pushed her.


"I'm sorry.", Laura whispered and lifted the mother by her dress and into her mouth. She gave her a quick death in between her molars before turning her attention to the kid.


She had probably killed children before, when she indiscriminately stomped houses or groups of people, but it had never been that personal before. Sighing, she lifted him by his jacked and regarded him for a moment. He wasn't crying, but visibly afraid.


"I can't.", She whispered and set the boy on the ground in between Janna and herself.


"Run, little guy, run far away and hide. And only come out when you see someone your size." Laura encouraged him.


He looked frightened at her for a moment, before Janna's fingers closed around him and hurled him upwards, before dropping him into the doom that was Janna's maw.


"Hey what the hell?!" Laura protested. "He was just a kid!"


"He's food!" Janna countered. "And a girl's got to eat, alright?!"


As an example, Janna opened her mouth again, exposing the frightened boy, sitting on the centre of her tongue, before she closed her mouth, swallowed and opened it again, showing that he was gone. Deep down, Laura knew Janna was right. The little one had probably starved to death in the wild anyway, or worse.


"A horse?" She asked diplomatically and lifted one from the stable next to her. It was a white steed that looked exemplary for it's race.


"Sure." Janna grinned and took it.


After wolfing down the beautiful beast, Janna carefully lifted off the first story of the building, largely preventing any collapse. Beneath it, it was a feast. Not without some gratitude, Laura noticed that it was mostly frightened men, safe for some tavern wenches and no kids to be seen. When she and Janna were about to dig in, the tavern keep, a large man without much hair on his head called out.


"Wait!" He begged, shouting over the frightened screaming. "Don't kill us, please!"


The two looked at each other and chuckled.


"And what are you giving us in return for your lives?" Janna inquired, raising an eyebrow.


"Food!" The keep said and motioned to a closet behind the bar that was filled with all manner of things. "Take it! I...it's yours!"


"And?" Janna continued with a devilish grin.


"And ale!" The keep added quickly. "There's a huge barrel in the basement, I have the key here!"


He held up the pathetic, little key, almost too small for Laura to see.


"I think I'm too large for the stairs, would you mind pointing it out to me?" Janna said, visibly enjoying the game.


The man pointed to the area beneath the bar, that was immediately vacated by the people around. The screaming had stopped and it seemed as though some had actually gotten their hopes up.


Unceremoneously, Janna pushed through the floor boards with her hand, cleared an opening by wriggling her arm and withdrew a considerably huge barrel from the basement.


"That's it!" The keep exclaimed. "Take it, it's all yours!"


Janna and Laura exchanged a glance. The barrel was still tiny to them, containing approximately a tenth of a litre if it were full. Janna pushed in the top with her finger and smelled it for a second.


"Cheers." She said, raising the barrel at Laura and took a brief sip.


"Damn." She commented in English before giving the barrel to Laura, "Now that's beer."


Laura took a sip herself and found it much more pleasurable than the stale, expired stuff they had the night before.


"It's good, yes?" The keep inquired eagerly and even managed the nervous smile of a service man dealing with displeased customers.


"Not bad." Janna said appreciatively. "But I'm not much of a drinker. I usually just go to the bar for snacks."


Laura could see the nervous smile die on the keep's face when Janna reached for him. She let him dangle by a leg in front of her mouth.


"Tell me, little snack." She taunted him. "Where can I get the most beer in one place, all at once?"


Without thinking too much about it, Laura lifted two horses into her mouth and chewed them while she watched Janna play.


"I...i....in the capital. Andergast. The city. The capital. They have the most." He blurted out while Janna made him swing back and forth.


"Good." Janna said, giving him a warm smile. "You look a little fat. Try not to upset my stomach."


She threw him into her mouth like a peanut and started chewing him noisily, looking at the crowd. Chaos ensued instantly. People were running and crawling over each other, trying to find a way out, to hide or to plead with them.


Simultaneously, Laura and Janna came for them, each lifting five people at once. While Janna had them melt on her tongue again, Laura simply washed them down her throat alive with another swig of beer.


"Want some more of this?" She asked Janna, motioning with the barrel.


"Nah, you drink it." Janna said, chewing her next mouthful of people. "Give me another horse."


Laura plundered the closet behind the bar, while Janna hunted down three patrons that wouldn't stop running, which amused her greatly. The last handful of people, four of them, cowering in a corner, were for Laura.


"Damn, I'm not full." Janna pouted, regarding her last three morsels.


"We'll find more tomorrow, come on, we gotta go." Laura said, threw the four into her mouth and washed them down with the rest of the beer. Janna sighed and stood up, already sucking on the first of her last three.


"I love to be big." Janna commented as they strolled back to the tiny space ship.


"Must suck to be so small." Laura laughed in response, holding her belly. "I can feel them kicking inside me."


"I haven't got you pregnant have I?" Janna asked in jest. "No, really. Being digested alive must suck."


"Come on, eat the last two. The others mustn't see them." Laura urged but Janna suddenly stopped.


When she held her hand up, Laura could see that the last two were both tavern wenches. With a seductive smile, Janna opened the button on Laura's jeans.


"What are you doing?" Laura asked nervously and half heartedly tried to push Janna away.


"One whore for you." Janna began and slipped her hand, carrying one of the wenches, into Laura's pants while simultaneously doing the same to herself.


"And one for me." She concluded, slipping the frightened little girl above Laura's labia and pushing her in between her lips.


Laura was wet from having watched Janna earlier and Janna's finger, pushing the wench, slipped in without any effort.


"Oh, a little worked up, are we, huh?" Janna commented and started to finger her girlfriend and herself.


"You're damn hot when you eat people." Laura gasped as she felt a little kick from the helpless, tiny girl within her.


"Ha. Knew it." Janna laughed and withdrew her hands from their panties. "You're a weirdo. Come on let's go."


Occasionally, on the way, a gasp would escape Laura and she'd get weak in the knees, every time the tiny girl kicked and struggled harder.


"Is yours as much a fighter as mine?" Janna whispered chuckling. "That feels great."


Laura only managed a nod and a grin. It felt awesome to be able to do that to someone without remorse or repercussion.


"Gee, you think I could make Steve do that once?" Janan said dreamily.


"No, you can't!" Laura had to fight to bring the words out in order.


"I wouldn't force him, you know." Janna whispered while gesturing leisurely. "He's a free man. If he does it of his own volition it's fine right?"


"No it isn't?!" Laura whispered back vigorously. "You'd fucking squash or drown him or something."


When they approached the ship, their two classmates and the pilot stood outside, waiting for them. When Valerie tried to retreat into the ship again, Steve and Christina held her back.


"It's alright, Val, calm down!", Steve said and after a while Val stopped.


"I fucking hate you guys!" She spat but remained where she stood, shaking visibly.


"It's okay, Val." Laura cooed and crouched down. "We're not going to hurt you. Come on you guys, climb onto my hand, we have to get going or we won't to reach our ship before it gets too dark."


Steve and Christina climbed onto her hand without incident, but Val needed some more convincing. Then, finally, they were on their way. They didn't talk much while they followed their tracks back, the crushing of trees beneath their feet, that moved quickly, drowned out the tiny voices of their classmates anyway. Janna carried their space ship along with them, trying not to shake it too hard, to avoid things breaking inside.


The tiny wench had wriggled her way out of Laura's vagina and was trapped in her panties now, pinned down by her labia. Still, the occasional kick or attempt to free herself could be felt.


-


After supper, Dexter made the builders throw in a few hours extra. They understood why and didn't complain about it. They built a few fires to spend light and Dari sat close to one of them for warmth. She fought hard not to fall asleep, not where Nagash could accidentally step on her. The incident still stuck in her bones.


Laura and Janna had still not returned, or maybe Dari had been sleeping a little and missed them. She couldn't really tell. She wished they'd never return, actually, but then again, she had to save Vengyr and thereby the world, according to Xardas. Without either of the titanesses, Nagash was her only chance to get into the ship. She thought about simply leaving the village. If she stole enough supplies, maybe she'd make it up there, but it would take forever. And they'd find her, most likely.


Large areas around the village were deforested by now. It wasn't so much that the villagers had cut down a lot of trees but more that Janna and Laura had simply been walking around the place. The trees their gigantic feet pushed down, the villagers would scramble and use for wood for construction or building fires.


Dari had heard a few hunters say how there was little to no large game left around. Sure, she thought. If she was a stag or a bear or anything like that, she'd leave this place too and never come back. Rabbits and birds could still be found though. Mostly birds, for they were stupid enough to came back every time after a titaness marching through had scared them away.


"Pack in! Go to sleep, we'll continue on the morrow at first light!" Dexter announced to the builders.


By that time, four new two story homes had been built in record time and the ground work for smithy, coopery and weavery had been layed. The old raider walked over besides Dari and stretched his back with a grimace of pain on his face.


"How is that rib?" Dari asked, concerned.


"It's fine. I've had worse." He shrugged. "The back is killing me though."


"Sit with the back to the fire, the warmth will help." She told him.


"Right." He grunted and followed her advice.


"We'll make the cut tomorrow, if they want to break their fast." Dexter said in thoughts, staring into the distance. "The day after that too. I'm thinking about another raid. If only we had horses. I'm going to have to speak to Laura about that."


"They haven't returned yet, have they?" Dari asked, turning towards him.


"No, they haven't." Dexter grimaced again. "I don't know if they find their way in the dark though. They might have gotten lost. Wouldn't that be something?"


He showed a wry grin.


"What if they don't return?" Dari asked.


"Well, than this little adventure is over. I don't know what happens then." He admitted.


Nagash had come over and sat down beside them.


"Sleep here?" She asked and Dexter nodded.


"You watch first." She commanded, gave Dari a gentle push and curled up into a ball.


It wasn't long after that, that the giantess started snoring. Dari hoped that Dexter would let her sleep first, but he did no such thing.


"Who can I trust?" He asked suddenly, turning around towards the fire.


Dari gave him the names of the most fanatic that came to mind. These people had accepted Lauraville as their fate, and Laura as their goddess. They were the minority still, but what they lacked in numbers, these crazy people made up in resolve. Some of these people would gladly offer their children to the barbaric titaness.


Then they heard Nagash whimper in her sleep.


"Is she holding up?" Dari asked concerned.


It was weird, hearing such a gigantic and fiercely strong creature cry.


"I honestly don't know." Dexter said with equal concern in his voice. "We only met her yesterday. It's strange how quick one makes friends in these times. One of our goddesses killed the girl Daisy. The two were growing somewhat close, I think."


Then Dexter did something, Dari hadn't expected. He stood up, strode over to the giantess and leaned against her, preparing to sleep. It wasn't long before Nagash hugged him like a doll and nestled him against her breasts.


Dari got up and threw some additional wood into the fire. The burning pile was as high as herself, for Nagash had built it. Then she looked around at the dancing shadows on the new buildings. She was unbelievably tired. Trying hard to stay awake, she couldn't help but drift in and out of sleep, having the weirdest dreams of her life, all of which she fought hard to forget.


Then, when darkness had surrounded everything outside the light of the fires, the earth started shaking gently, announcing the return of the titanesses.


'Please, let them be full and as tired as me.' Dari thought, before sleep overtook her like a practised lover.


-


It had gotten almost so dark that they couldn't see their hands before their eyes. They had lost their track and were stumbling around the darkness. They knew they had to be close to their ship but they couldn't make it out anywhere. They had talked about sleeping right then and there and continuing on the next day, when Steve had called out that he saw a light.


Laura and Janna saw it too and they walked towards it. Soon, they spotted the outline of the ship as well, and Laura was relieved. She didn't bother checking on her village more than taking a single look. Several fires burned and people were sitting next to them, some sleeping, some looking up at her in fear. Around the by far largest fire, Laura could see the tiny giantess, sleeping soundly, no doubt recovering from a hard day of work. The progress of the construction pleased her, but what pleased her most, was the thought, that Dexter had erected a signal fire, to guide them back to their homes. Surely, the tiny man had not missed that she and Janna had not returned. She was proud of him once more.


She held her three new friends closely in her fist, not allowing them to see, so not to raise any questions about why there was a village so close to their gargantuan space ship.


Inside, Janna was building a fire in the usual place, after she had placed the space ship on the table, unharmed.


"Is, uh, everything clean?" Laura asked, hinting. "We wouldn't want to...give a bad impression."


"Uh, yeah, sure." Janna said chewing her lip. "It should be fine."


Laura conceded that they had no choice. If there were remnants of crushed people somewhere, she sure would not find them now. The table, the tiny space ship sat upon, was mostly clean though, she remembered. Letting Steve, Christina and Valerie walk around on the floor would be stupid anyway. She placed her hand next to the ship, and allowed them to climb down.


"Wooow!" Steve said, running a few steps and gaping at the enormity around him. "This is, like, so freaking freaky. Shit!"


To him, it seemed like a cool fun park. Christina and Valerie looked around in amazement as well, but seemed fearful at the same time.


-


Stonetree couldn't help but smile. He smiled often these days, much more often than in the days of the great war, back when it looked like they might actually win it. He stuck to his race, because he was one of them, but deep down he somehow knew that he was different. There was no place for him anywhere else.


Albino was a smart leader. That was out of the question. But Stonetree had a hunch that the pale king's vision of the future involved more wheels, furnaces and blood than he could stomach. Also, Albino had given giants like Edda, a living monster that particularily rejoiced in eating human children in front of their mothers' eyes, far too much responsibility. She was an exemplary giant when it came to fighting and killing, but she was unsteady, erratic, sadistic and arrogant.


However, such was the quality of the breed that Albino's war had brought forth. Giants, unable to sustain themselves, unable to control themselves, having lost their old, proven ways completely.


That was why Stonetree took great pleasure in watching Edda's pale face now, as well as her two equally ogrish, female companions. All three of them towered above him in height and were definitely stronger than him. They might well have beaten and killed him with ease in a fair fight. But none of them had seen the real giants before.


They were hidden at the edge of the forest, in front of them flattened trees. The sight of that alone had put an end to Edda's mockery of Stonetree, that she had put up, for the entirety of their journey here. Albino had tasked Stonetree to show to Edda what he had seen, so that she might confirm it to him. Stonetree remembered a time, when his voice was trusted, but apparently, that time had passed. Albino had laughed and asserted that he was hallucinating.


It wasn't long before the two titanesses strode past them in the distance and climbed into the massive, mountainous thing they had made their home. The darkness had only allowed them to see their outline against the moon and stars, but when one of them had leaned closer to the nearby village, where fires burned, they had gotten a brief but better glimpse of the creature.


Ever since then, Edda and her brutes had remained silent.


"Have you seen enough?" Stonetree asked softly.


He could see Edda swallowing hard.


"Why she not destroy village?" She asked, grunting.


"I don't know." Stonetree admitted. "It seems she...cares about it."


To his surprise, she laughed heartily at that and her companions joined in.


"Then she weak!" She spat. "She no threat."


Stonetree needed a moment to stomach the stupidity and sheer arrogance of what he had just heard.


"The two of them have killed hundreds, if not thousands, from what I have seen." He cautioned.


"And yet, she let pathetic little humans live next to her." Edda countered, unconcerned. "We tell Albino, no threat here."


Stonetree felt himself getting angry. Not only was she undermining him, she would also endanger their entire campaign by withholding information about two gargantuan killing machines, that they would inevitably run into at some point.


"We keep slaves around as well..." He tried to reason, unwilling to give up and let her tarnish his reputation with Albino further. But the longer the living behemoths were out of sight, the more Edda seemed to grow back her courage.


"We treat human like little worm they are. We not protect them." She proclaimed confidently.


Stonetree began to understand just how stupid Edda really was.


"It seems, they keep one of us as a slave too." He mentioned, sure that this one would convince her. "She's over there, right at that pyre, sleeping."


Edda narrowed her watery eyes but Stonetree knew that she couldn't see her.


"Liar." She grunted after a while. "No giant can be slave."


Stonetree gritted his teeth: "Fine. Then let's go."


"No." Edda chuckled at him. "We will destroy humans."


"You can't be serious." Stonetree urged her, almost unwilling to believe his ears. "If the bigger ones hear you..."


"They gone sleeping." She cut him off. "And village only humans, hehehehe!"


She licked her thick lips, no doubt thinking about the children she could devour. It was insanity, but on the other hand, Edda would see the enslaved giantess and maybe come to reason.


"Fine." He conceded. "But we have to be quiet until we get there."


 


"Of course, mhhhhmhmhmh." She chuckled. "Don't want humans to get away, hehe!"


The three giantesses had never learned how to move quietly and Stonetree soon let them overtake him, hoping that the darkness would conceal him if the worst happened. But grudgingly, he had to admit that there was a good possibility that Edda was right. If the titanesses slept, they should be able to clear out the village, retrieve the giantess and get away unscathed. He already resented the massacre about to ensue, though. He fell back more and more, trying to keep out of the fight if possible.


Like moths drawn to a flame, Edda went directly for the big fire.


-


Dari awoke to a tingling in her neck. It was strong. Danger was imminent. She realized that she had fallen asleep on her watch and never told Nagash to take over. The giantess was still snoring beside her.


She looked around to the houses to see if more villagers were gathering to attack. The fire had lost size but was still big enough to reach them. Then she heard the foot steps approaching. They sounded like Nagash's, but there were at least three pairs of feet, trampling towards her.


Instinctively, she layed flat on the ground and crawled for the darkness. It were giants, those of Nagash's kind, she knew it. She considered calling for alarm, but doubted that would be wise. The people in the village would fall to these creatures like sheep to wolves. Did they come for Nagash? Maybe they would just take the giantess and leave.


When Dari was shrouded in darkness enough, she made a run for the hunting equipment. The short knife that she carried on her person would not do much against a giant if it came to a fight. A long, reasonably sturdy spear, a bow and arrows were her choices. Then she returned to the darkness in between the new built houses to see what would happen.


There were three of them, all female and wild. Two looked alot like Nagash, but the one at the front was a different calibre, thick boned and brutish looking.


"What do we have here? Ahaha!" The fat ogre laughed upon seeing Nagash. "The coward was right. Stand!"


Nagash seemed to awake and looked around in confusion. Part of Dari knew, that she was looking for her, too. Then Dexter jumped to his feet, baring his dagger, stepping protectively in front of Nagash. It looked insane.


"Ahahaha!" The fat ogre laughed again. "Little human. I will crush, little human!"


That was just about enough for Dari. Aiming for one of the giantesses standing at the back, she went for the eyeshot with the hunting bow. It was a difficult shot. There was basically no wind and the distance was medium, but the only source of light was the fire, making it difficult to judge the distance correctly. What made it easier, though, was that giants had much larger eyes than humans and Dari would have confidently shot a cat through the eye under these conditions.


The bow sang and the arrow flew, hitting the target perfectly.


"Argh!" The giantess screamed and held her bleeding, ruined eye. "I kill you!"


Her voice echoed from the houses and the forest in the distance and Dari knew, the village would be awake soon. Blindly, the giantess stomped towards her, doing exactly what Dari wanted. She knew that arrow wouldn't kill her, the point was to distract the fat one from killing Dexter. With the fire in her back, the approaching behemoth made a formidable target and the second arrow destroyed the giantess' other eye, drawing more screaming.


The blind monster cried in pain, and Dari was quick to grab the spear and close in. Both hands occupied, holding ruined eyes, it was almost too easy. Still, Dari had to muster all her strength to push the spear through the giant leg and through the artery that ran there. That artery carried enough blood to, if it was nicked, kill within seconds. When Dari withdrew the spear and retreated into the darkness, litres of blood soiled the sand and the ogre fell dead like a rock.


Everyone looked towards her, Dari saw, even Dexter and Nagash, but she knew that they could not see her.


"What was that?!" The fat giantess grunted with unmistakable fear in her voice. "Go kill it!"


The other giantess started to roar and ran in Dari's general direction, surprisingly quick. Throwing the spear would not carry enough force to punch through her heart, Dari decided, and went for lying on the ground, as flat as she could, hoping that the giantess would miss her and let herself be killed from behind. When their eyes met, Dari knew that she was out of luck.


A giant foot came down, crashing upon her, and she lost the spear, rolling to the side. Another stomp meant to crush her out of existence, but this time, Dari was better prepared and used the momentum of another roll to get up and run for her life.


-


"Uhraw!" The giantess in front of Nagash screamed and showered Dexter with her spittle.


Nagash didn't know what to do. Everything happened so quickly and none of the words spoken had helped her understand what was happening. The village was being attacked by giants, obviously, but was she under attack too? Had they come to free her or would they kill her as well? Did she want to go with them?


"You stay away from her!" Dexter shouted at the behemoth before him, that was shorter but much heavier than Nagash.


For a weird moment, Nagash remembered how they had met, how he had defended her in front of the other raiders, how she had swallowed his seed in the forest before using him and how he had broken the jaw of the Spear Brother, that had tried to rat her out.


"Time to die, little human!" The ogress slobbered and made a step towards him. "You cannot slave giants!"


But that was wrong, Nagash thought. She wasn't Dexter slave, even if he told her what to do, she was Laura's. And Laura could, just by virtue of her size, make a slave out of any common giant, this fat, drooling ogre included.


"I'm not his, don't hurt him!", Nagash said quickly but firmly.


"Silence, slave!" The ogress sneered, "How can you let yourself be kept by humans?! I will take you and King Albino will be new master of you!"


Nagash felt her anger quickly rising with in her. Noone would call her a slave, she wouldn't have it. Also, she had heard of Albino, the pale king, but she never had any interesst in joining his stupid war. If anything, that war had quite ruined her growing up, with no male giants comming to mate with her.


"I will not fight for that pale son of a maggot!" She snarled and flexed her shoulders.


The ogress' tiny, porcine eyes widened and she flared her nostrils: "You die for this!"


"Oi!" Dexter roared, but the tiny man's voice sounded pathetic and weak against that of the giantess, "You have to get past me first, you fat, fucking...urgh!"


The ogress lifted her foot, surprisingly quickly for a creature of her weight, and brought it down, forcefully, right were Dexter stood. The sound, his body made when being crushed into the ground, was something Nagash was all too familiar with. It had been stupid, as she had known all along, to hang her heart on humans. They died so easily, and yet, she felt her eyes burn on account of the loss. But her anger grew too.


Without a second thought, she threw herself at her opponent, taking her down with her. Then, on top of her, Nagash channelled her hate into her fists, letting them crash into the fat, ugly face, sending sprays of blood flying every time. Then, suddenly, fleshy fingers caught her wrist and held it tight.


The ogress was strong, stronger than Nagash, as she had to admit in panic. Pain shot through her arm as it was twisted and forced her to kneel. Then the ogress took a swing at her face, that sent her crashing onto the ground and made her ears ring. She could hear the taunting laughter above her.


-


Dari had always been a swift sprinter but compared to the giantess hunting her, more than ten meters tall, she was but easy prey. The thuds behind her started slow, before picking up pace and too soon they were closing in. She could swear to hear laughter from above and tried to guess when the giantess would take her first stomp at her. Then, she saw a leg from the left corner of her eye and knew she had to cut right.


Instead of from above, however, the foot came from the side and tripped her. Expertly, she rolled two times before jumping back to her feet, when she crashed into a fleshy surface that came out of nowhere. The beast was quicker in the head than she had expected.


Lying on her back, looking up, Dari could see the monster above her. The giant legs were easily five meters long, the labia visible beneath the loin cloth almost thirty centimetres, the face ten meters above her. Such a creature easily weighed in access of ten thousand kilograms, and Dari didn't want to be beneath that.


She lifted her legs to get momentum for a backwards roll, but when the executed it, two fingers snatched her leather vest and lifted her, restricting her arms by her own weight. When she had wriggled out of her vest, the giantess' other hand closed around her torso.


It was a stunning realisation that overcame Dari. A feeling she was not too familiar with. The feeling that she had lost. She felt like in Gareth, when the guards had beaten and Xardas toyed with her. She felt like back in the gargantuan bottle of ale, when Janna was drinking it, and would only have had to swallow. Dari realized how lucky she'd been up to this point, but also that she had run out of luck now.


"Aaah!" She screamed when the giantess squeezed. She was unforgiving and strong and Dari felt her torso compress in the massive grip.


The giantess chuckled evilly and grinned at her. She licked her lips, while watching Dari suffer. As her head began to spin from loss of breath, Dari thought to hear steps again, and see a shadow, shifting in the darkness, just beside the giantess head, but that might as easily have been hallucinations.


A rock, held in place by the roots of a young tree, came out of nowhere and struck the giantess in the head. Dari saw blood pour from the wound and a pice of bone sticking out.


Then, the grip losened. After the first breath her mind became clearer but she knew to her horror that she was slipping and almost ten meters up in the air. The giantess expression was dull and dead, as her headed snapped back and forth from the force of the blow and her knees started to give in. She was falling forward. If Dari didn't die from the fall, she would be buried under this ten ton colossus.


But suddenly, there were other fingers. A little smaller, perhaps, but older, dirtier and with broken fingernails. They closed around her gently, and lifted her up again. A male face, smaller than that of the giantess, but much larger than that of a man. It had a dirty, wild beard that looked as though, moss, mould, algae and fungi were living in it.


The old giant regarded her for a second, while Dari was too scared to move at all. Then he sighed and it sounded like wind, blowing through trees, before putting her down to the ground, next to the fallen giantess. Hectically, Dari fumbled for the knife on her belt. When she drew it and looked back up at him again, she could only see the last remnants of his shape, fusing with the darkness of the night. She blinked once, he was gone. That was when the menacing laughter of the fat giantess arrived at her ears.


-


Nagash felt the meaty hands close around her neck and squeeze. She fought back, scratched, beat, hit, groped, nothing made them yield. Her jaw twisted up and down as she was yapping for air but didn't get any. A punch in the giantess' gut yielded similarly small results and provoked only vicious laughter. She needed help, she thought, or she would die right then and there. But there was nobody around that could.


When she had almost accepted her fate, she saw the leather clad girl, that tiny, pathetic, little thing, climbing onto the giantess' head. She would have had to climb up the ragged furs, the fat ogress wore, unnoticed in the heat of combat. The girl took the knife that he had bitten on to climb, lifted it towards the moon and brought it down, rapidly, again and again in quick succession. Blood gushed forward, a scream uttered and the giantess groped on her head for the little girl, who kept stabbing like a madman until the ogress' eyes were naught but a gory mess.


As Nagash sank to the ground, breathing furiously, she saw the thick, meaty fingers finally grab the tiny girl by the leg and throw her away, like something that the world didn't need any more.


Nagash prepared to end it and got up, having found new strength.


The blind monster plodded around in darkness, her arms outstretched, unable to see, while Nagash circled her. She shifted positions and took the cord around her neck to make a double loop that she threw around the ogress' neck, pulling it tight before she could free herself of it. Then she ran.


It wasn't long before the end of her range was reached again and she was yanked back and fell to the ground. But this time, with a satisfying crack, Edda the Ogre's neck broke, ridding the world of all the evil she was.


-


"Have you guys measured yourselves yet?" Christina asked as Janna and Laura took seat at the table.


"What do you mean?" Janna asked, cocking her head.


"I mean," Christina said, interrupted by a laugh, "do you have any idea how big you guys are exactly?"


"Uh, no..." Laura fell in, admitting. "You know, we didn't think we changed, like, we thought this planet was just...seriously fucking small."


"Your scanners are all fucked anyway, right?" Steve asked and she and Janna nodded.


"Well, ours aren't." Christina said. "Let's find out exactly how fucked up this is."


Explorer class ships had scanners installed above the cockpit, for measuring all manner of things without having to leave the ship. The intend was, to be able to determine these things on a planet that had too strong gravity or was simply too hot for humans.


"I know exactly how fucked up this is." Valerie sneered. "Very fucked up. What the hell do you want to measure these freaks for?"


"Val." Christina said, putting her hands on her hips. "These freaks are our class mates. Also, this anomaly is a serious discovery. You don't have to be a nerd to see that we have a scientific duty to study that shit."


"Stand aside in the name of science!" Steve laughed and jogged past Valerie and into the tiny ship.


Next they heard his voice amplified by speakers on the outside of the ship: "Janna, you first. Please strip down to your underwear so I can scan you."


"Steve!" Christina scolded into the ship.


"I know right." It rang out of the speakers. "The things we do for science..."


Christina called him a 'perv' but Janna had already stripped down to her panties and bra.


"Alright." Steve began to explain. "Please step in front of the scanner, a little more, yes, and for the fun of it, tell us exactly how tall you were before you grew."


"One meter, sixty seven." Janna said loud and clearly.


"So, uh, that's a sexy five foot six for our first contestant." He joked into the microphone. "Now, tell us your weight, honey."


"What the fuck happened to science? Stick to the metric system, you dweep." Janna scolded him, shaking her head but smiling.


"How much? Don't lead us astray here." Steve said again, still going with the game show gig.


Janna sighed: "A hundred and and thirty seven pounds...and a half. How much is that in metric, Einstein?"


"That's a whopping sixty one kilos!" Steve went on. "But no worries, hun, still sexy."


That was damn true, Laura thought.


"Sooo, scan, scan, scan." Steve announced after drumming on the mic. "You are now...holy shit!"


"What?" Janna asked, genuinely interested.


"You are around one hundred meters tall now and, uh, you weigh twelve thousand nine hundred thirty seven metric, fucking, tons." He said, without the gig this time.


That gave every one a little pause.


"I, uh, hate to brake it to you." Steve's voice rang again, sounding gravely concerned. "But you did put on some serious weight."


There was a silence before Janna and Laura, and then everyone else, laughed.


"Holy crap, man!" Steve went on. "One of your jugs almost weighs three hundred tons."


"Are you checking out her tits on the fucking monitor?" Christina asked alarmed and jumped into the ship as well.


"Oh, he better don't." Janna said with a half joking smile. "Or I'll dump a three hundred ton boob on his little ass."


"Uh, there's no need for that." Steve said but Laura couldn't tell if his anxious tone was played or real. "Laura. Why don't we measure you next."


This time he did it without putting on a show. Laura was smaller and lighter than Janna, standing at one point five four meters, or five foot one, and weighing roughly fifty one kilo grams, or a hundred and twelve pounds, before growing. Now she stood at about ninety meters tall and weighed roughly nine thousand nine hundred metric tons.


"Ha, you're ten meters smaller than me, squirt!" Janna laughed heartily.


"And my boobs?" Laura asked sheepishly.


"Uh, at the risk of getting buried under it..." Steve said, finding back his humour. "...one hundred forty two tons, metric. Wanna give it a shot? I think I could take that."


"The hell you could, now shut that thing off!" Christina laughed and from what Laura heard on the speakers, slapped him against the back of his head.


"You're right, I'd probably die." Steve said dreamily. "A very, very happy man."


Laura considered putting her clothes on again, but they'd soon go to bed anyway.


After that they met outside and discussed the probability of getting rescued. The tiny ship was continuously sending emergency calls, but so far no one had answered and none of them had even the slightest clue, as to when help could be expected to arrive.


"And you guys have made contact already?" Christina asked all of a sudden. "With the locals I mean? It's so freaky how human they look."


Laura and Janna exchanged an uneasy look and Laura decided to stand up and put some more trees into the fire.


"Uh, yeah, actually." Janna began, bumpily. "And they're pretty human on the inside too."


"How the hell would you know that?!" Valerie suddenly called in a shrill voice. "You didn't kill any of them, or did you?"


"No, no, no!" Janna hastily lied. "We found, uh, dead ones."


"Ha, as if!" Valerie scoffed. "You thought they were just insects didn't ya, since you're so big?!"


That sounded much too close to the truth for Laura's liking.


"I...I...uh..." Janna stammered.


"The animals and plants are, like, completely earthly as well. It's totally freaky!" Laura threw in quickly, while walking back to the table.


"What the fuck?!" Valerie screamed, pointing at Laura's crotch.


"What?" Laura asked, before she remembered and her heart skipped a beat.


"There was something twitching in your panties!" Valerie said loud and clearly, nodding to herself.


"No there wasn't?" Laura said, swallowing hard and sitting down just a tad too quickly.


She felt the tiny wench more clearly, now she was pressed against her labia again and was aware of her presence. She arched her back slightly and leaned forward until she felt a satisfying 'pop' as her nether lips squashed the girl flat. Nine thousand nine hundred tons...


"Stand up and show us!" Valerie demanded with shaking hysteria in her voice.


Laura looked over to Janna, who looked as forlorn as she felt herself.


"Stand up, Laura." Christina said, more calmly but also firm.


In lack of any idea to talk herself out of it, Laura lifted herself from her chair until she stood, her crotch at eye-level with her tiny classmates.


"Oh my God!" Christina said, horrified and Valerie started sobbing and sank to the ground.


"Wha...what?" Laura tried to play it cool, but her mouth was much too dry for it.


"Please tell me that wasn't a person." Christina begged and cupped her mouth with her hand.


"There's...there's blood, Laura." Steve called up to her and this time the concern in his voice was unmistakably real.


When Laura leaned forward, she saw it. Tiny to her, but probably clear to see for those that had not shrunk. A red dot could be seen, right where the wench had yielded her life to Laura's weight. The cotton fabric was dirty, as was unavoidable on this planet, but the red colour stood out and it was spreading as the fabric soaked with blood.


"Oh, urgh, must be that time of the month, huh?" Janna suddenly interrupted the awkward silence.


"Ye...yes!" Laura called out in relief. "Oh shoot, that's embarrassing! We don't have any tampons or anything, do we?"


"Nah." Janna quickly followed up. "I can give you some cotton wad from the laboratory stuff but that's as good as it's gonna get."


"Urgh, girls are gross." Steve commented and shook himself.


"No way!" Valerie protested through her tears. "What about the twitching I saw?!"


"You probably saw a dancing shadow from that fire over there.", Steve reasoned with a shrug and pointed to the burning pile of trees at the entrance.


"I saw what I saw! Turn your panties inside out, you freak!" Valerie pushed, as hysterical as before.


"No." Laura said firmly, sitting back down. "I'm not gonna undress and show you my vag just because you got halos. I don't even know you."


"You believe me, right?" Valerie turned to Christina.


All eyes were on the tiny black girl.


"I, uh...I don't know, Val." Christina stammered and shook her head in disbelief. "Why would she do such a thing, that doesn't make any sense."


"Because power corrupts, Chris!" Valerie flared up. "And she's, like what, ninety meters tall?! Imagine the things she can do to people, imagine the things you could do, if you were that big. I know what I could do..."


"Hey, just because you're a bitch doesn't mean she is too." Janna stepped in, convincingly angry.


"You know what?" Janna went on as all eyes turned to her. "I think you should apologise for even thinking such a thing."


"Blow me, you giant cunt!" Valerie spat in response.


"Woa, woa, woa!" Steve stepped in between the two with his arms outstretched, "Let's not blow this out of proportion, alright?"


He looked so tiny and pathetic next to Janna, Laura hoped her friend could contain herself. Janna was now visibly angry too but didn't see about to do anything stupid.


"I will let that one slide just because I could squish you with my thumb if I wanted to." Janna said calmly but with a certain frostiness in her voice before she narrowed her eyes and added: "If you apologise."


Now everyone looked to Valerie again.


Much to Laura's dismay, Valerie took a few vigorous steps towards Janna and said: "So, you want to squish me under your thumb, huh? Sounds like you have experience with that!"


"I don't get my hands dirty with tiny squirts like you." Janna countered, baring her teeth and leaning forward threateningly until her three hundred ton breasts were touching the table. Somehow, Laura could picture Valerie buried under one of those quite clearly. They glared at each other for a while before Laura decided to break the silence.


"I think we're all a little worked up by this entire...situation." She said firmly. "Let's all get a good night's rest and start over tomorrow, shall we?"


"Fine be me." Steve commented with a shrug and Christina nodded vigorously. "Come on Val."


Christina took Valerie by the arm and led her away. Steve went last.


"Hey, Steve." Laura called softly just as he was about to enter their tiny space ship. "Did you guys learn the local language yet?"


"Uhh, no." He answered, taken aback. "Who should we have learned it from?"


Laura shrugged and smiled: "We learned it already. It's real easy. Let's arrange something tomorrow, so you guys can learn it too."


"Wow, great." Steve smiled back and followed the others. With a 'hiss' the door of the tiny vessel closed.


"What a bitch..." Janna began but Laura bid her silence.


"They will most likely be able to hear us, even if we whisper." Laura said calmly in the language of the locals. "But this way, they won't be able to understand us."


"Smart." Janna answered, using the local tongue as well.


"Keep it inconspicuous and no names!" Laura went on. "We mustn't give you-know-who any reason to become any more of a problem than she already is. Let's get some sleep."


"Alright." Janna said and went to her own bed and slipped inside. "And no lesbian stuff when they're around. That's super embarrassing."


That stung a little, Laura had to admit.


As she was staring into the darkness, trying to sleep, she heard Janna's breaths become shallower and quicker. She knew that there, under the blanket next to her, a tiny tavern wench was going through hell.