- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

You can find a PDF version of this chapter here: www.patreon.com/squashed123

 

 

Laura was naked and wriggled her butt over the city.


“Hey little men, do you enjoy the view?” She teased.


She bent over, stretching her behind toward the ships at sea, still laying in waiting. She reached through her legs and pushed her middle finger into her cunt before withdrawing it, flipping them the bird. They probably didn't understand the gesture but that was alright. They knew she was playing with their city while they watched, helpless.


She made sure to crush houses under each step on her way to the winter harbour. Someone ran down the street in front of her, houses on each side of him collapsing under her weight. When he realized he could not outrun her, he stopped and looked up.


Laura was in full play mode. She would have sex with this city at some point, but there was no need to rush it. She had all the time in the world. They were helpless, at her mercy. She gave a wink and a smile at the runner before her foot squashed him into the pavement.


The streets on the west side of canals were cobbled, the ones on the east side were trampled dirt. Pavement held her weight much better, she noted. It didn't give in as much, even though her footprints were still visible. In the one she had created just now, the running man remained as a red splotch.


The people started to use the first barrier of rubble in the canal like a ramp to try and get out of the fenced in harbour. Ships and boats jostled each other to try and get there, little people jumping and climbing from vessel to vessel. Laura sat down square on their escape route, on top of a few unfortunate climbers who had been so close to getting out. Her butt crushed them, the rubble and the promenade, sinking into water and ground as everything was compacted beneath her weight.


Then she spread her legs. Where before a way to freedom presented itself now her pussy loomed like the gate to some horrible place of torture. They fled the other way, back onto their boats, pushing and rowing like madmen.


“What's wrong?” She asked, smiling. “Don't you like me?”


She slid forward into the basin, burying the first few boats half way beneath her thighs. Some bogged as they were pushed under and flashed back a moment later with a splash. Others sank as they filled with too much water. People fell too, but here, unlike many other places, most people knew how to swim by necessity. The entire harbour rocked with waves as her naked body displaced so much water at once. The ground beneath her butt was different than the ground of the lake at the spaceship. It wasn't mud but sand, incredibly fine to her of course, but there seemed to be large slates of rock down there too.


The water reached up to above her navel when she was all the way in.


There was one larger ship that looked like a genuine Viking dragon-boat. A longship, Laura knew. Some of these were out on the open sea as well. This one was unpainted and had no shields stacked on it's sides like they had in the cartoons. It was dismasted to be able to pass beneath the bridges over the canal and looked to be rather mediocre, nothing special. It was somewhere between fifteen and twenty centimetres long, maybe eight to ten wide and seemed to have barely any drought at all.


The similarity to the Viking ships Laura remembered from history books and popular culture was most striking however. It did make sense though. In a world with similar physical properties, a successful design was a successful design, no matter where. In the end, it was just another mind-boggling discovery, to add to all the others that would only start to be of importance once some actual help arrived. For now, it was just a toy to her.


“Pull! Pull!” Three or four people screamed on deck but not in tune with each other, creating so much confusion that the boat did not go back or forth but sat on the water, slowly turning on it's axis and pushing smaller boats aside.


The oarsmen looked like fools and their ship like a millipede on it's back, little legs crawling blindly in the air. Laura brought her hands beneath it under the water and lifted it out. The wood crackled and groaned a little but the thing was sturdily built. Now, the oarsmen tried to row even harder and that looked ridiculous enough to make Laura laugh.


When the first people started to jump overboard, she pushed the thing under with her hands. What could float did so, and what could not, sank. The ship did not have lower decks and so no one drowned except for one man who sank like a stone on account of his metal shirt.


She lifted the ship out again and used it like a Tupperware container to shovel anything that floated closer to her body. Soon, tiny hands pushed against her flat belly, a blob of people engulfing her. Then she started getting them off the smaller boats.


Her technique was simple. Push the thing under to get the people off, lift it and crush it in her hand were the falling debris wouldn't hurt anyone. It scared them enough to move closer to her though and their tiny hands almost felt like peeling. With the harbour basin as a bathtub, this could be a spa for her, Laura decided. This whole thing had started to feel like a vacation on the beach anyway, though the climate could be a tad warmer and sunnier.


“We're having a bath together, you and me.” She informed her involuntary bath-condiments.


They did not seem as cheerful as she was about that prospect however. People stood at the shore and watched in helpless horror, even though Laura had not done anything too terrible since entering the water. Those who tried to swim away from her she pulled back with her hands. The empty, dismasted ship floated nearby like a huge, wooden rubber ducky.


The harbour basin was twice as long as Laura was tall, and three times as wide at the farthest point. She lunged forward through the group of people and floating things and turned to see what that did. The water swirled terribly and seemed to have pulled a few people under. Others had been pushed by her belly and getting dragged under water as though a tanker had cruised over them.


The water temperature was cool but okay to her and it felt good to take a bath after so long.


She spread her arms to herd the swimmers, clingers and water-treading folk together again before she leaned forward into the water until her mouth was half submerged. It tasted salty. Open maw, she giggled and came for them, like a huge fish, trying to catch people with her mouth. In the underwater documentaries, the swarms that got eaten by the larger predators always stayed silent. These did not. They screamed and splashed in the water trying to get away, but they stood little chance against the giant, playing girl.


When she had caught five people, Laura rose and closed her teeth but let her lips open, letting the water run down her chin and chest. Her nipples were hard and erect.


She chewed them with an open mouth too and swallowed the salty mush.


“Aww, poor little fishies.” She pursed her lips and herded the others back together again afterwards.


She pulled on some woman's leg and held her just below the surface. The poor thing tried her best to swim back up but Laura wouldn't let her. Instead she pulled her deeper to her vagina and touched herself with her. She took very deep, conscious breaths then, knowing that her tiny toy could not.


She wasn't in a hurry either. There were so many toys to play with.


Some other tiny woman let lose a fearsome little roar and dove down towards the other, clearly in an effort to save her. She was an extraordinary swimmer by Laura's observation, for she had to dive something more than ten metres at her tiny scale to get there. When she arrived and started to try and pull off Laura's fingers rubbing the other woman onto her clit, Laura simply took her instead.


The first woman had almost drowned as she could tell by her wheezing after breaking the surface. Laura noticed that the two of them somewhat looked alike of face. The one she was holding under water now wore the common striped pants in red and white and this one wore similar ones in blue and white. Both were of brown hair, with curls, but that wasn't very uncommon in Thorwal, though blonde and red seemed to be more prevalent here than anywhere else she had seen.


They were large women to be sure. Such was not uncommon in Thorwal, but these ones were muscular to the point of almost being burly, boasting the strong bodies of warriors with shapely, large butts not unlike Janna's, and that fact seemed even more accentuated by their sailcloth britches.


When the woman with the blue pants had caught her breath, she looked down to the one that had saved her and was dying for it in turn. And she dove. Laura used the time she needed to get down there to keep the others from swimming too far off. The exact same thing happened again, the woman pulled on Laura's fingers and Laura changed toys.


This time however, the freed woman did not come back up but tried and save the other with what ever air she had left. Laura was intrigued and let both of them off this time. Holding hands all the way up, they hugged intimately as soon as they reached the air.


“You're sisters.” Laura guessed with a grin.


They turned towards her, eyes full of hate and rage. Laura grinned even wider and pulled the one with the blue pants back towards her sex. She didn't push her this time, just held her against her sweet spot.


“Let her go!” The one with the red pants screamed, pushing a lock of wet hair from her face.


She understood that Laura could do this for as long as she wanted and there wasn't a thing that could be done about it.


Laura's lips curled: “If she wants to be let go, she should give me something in return. I'll let her up when she starts licking.”


She leaned closer, looming threateningly over the tiny thing.


“You know how that works, right, pleasuring a woman? Mine works just like yours.”


“Urgh!” The woman roared in fury and dove after the other.


Laura did not need her hands for this one. The woman swam next to the other and started licking and rubbing at Laura's clitoris with her tiny, delicate hands and tongue. The pleasure was immense and immediate. Laura removed her hand and the woman with the blue pants made quick to get up to the surface. The other one did not follow.


She bit her lips as her breaths became quicker.


“What did you do to her?!” The woman demanded from below.


“Guess.” Laura winked at her and devoured a tiny man she had fished out of the water.


Her herd of swimmers was dissolving again but she didn't care about them any more. She leaned back and enjoyed. Blue pants was down and took over for her sister who swam back to the surface to get air.


“You do this well, the two of you.” Laura commented with a gasp.


The two spent a while pleasuring Laura together, then one came up, got air and returned down, then vice versa. Laura closed her eyes and stopped noticing. Their tiny hands and tongues worked magic on her and it wasn't long before she was slowly bucking back and forth, rocking the water in the basin along with her. She hadn't planned to cum this early, but as it happened it would.


“Faster.” She gasped to one of them when it was their turn to catch breath.


And so they did as they were bid.


“Oh, ah, yes...” Laura moaned and the harbour shook with her spasms. “Ah!”


She bit her lips and arched her back, her hand cramping on the bottom of the lake. She was aware that she was having such an intimate moment to the eyes and ears of a whole city, or what she had left of it anyway. She had killed so absurdly many people, trampling them like ants. No, not quite like ants, she thought. Stepping on ants wasn't nearly as much fun.


Her fingers closed around something large and hard, three quarters buried in the ground. She took it out, raising it to her gaze. It was a rock, grey and massive, maybe as long as one and a half cigarettes on top of each other and slightly bulbous, so wide that she could little more than wrap her hand around it at the thickest part. The surface was smooth and showed the mark of hammers, it's base wide and flat enough to allow it to stand. The object had captured her fascination in a heartbeat.


It was just the shape of that thing she had been missing all this while.


Her orgasm prolonged by her eager, tiny service-women. They were underwater and had no idea Laura was already there. They licked and touched her on like little love-robots, while she moaned and rocked in ecstasy. But this could get better yet. With both hands she reached around her legs and pushed the rock inside herself. It was cold, but felt so wonderfully fulfilling that she started to love it immediately. It was so long since something this large had entered her. The next best thing had been Janna's fingers. It gathered heat from her body quickly as she started to fuck herself with it.


Now she was screaming towards the sky. Her hips bucked hard and threw her tiny lovers off. It didn't matter. Her second orgasm trampled over the first to propel her into even higher spheres of satisfaction. When she stopped, her whole body was shaking and she needed a long time to gather herself. She felt hot, as though she was in fever, and a feeling a sense of sublime relaxation spread in her that had her lean back and moan softly.


The tiny women tried to catch the chance and get away but Laura caught them and hugged them against her breast with a crazy sense of gratitude. She wanted them to be close to her, to cuddle them. If she had been able to rest her head on their chests that would have been best, but they were too small, so she did the next best thing. In the heat of the moment she loved them so much that she threatened to crush them to paste against her tits. She would have loved to, but then they would have been dead.


She drew them to a more comfortable distance and smiled warmly at them, still panting, sweat on her brow. The two glared back at her in boiling disgust.


“Oh, you were fantastic!” Laura told them and raised the rock in her hands. “You, and this!”


They exchanged a most uncomfortable glance: “This is Swafnir's penis!”


Laura disbelieved her ears before she burst out giggling and almost dropped the thing.


“Swafnir's penis?” She echoed.


“The priests had it sunk here!” The woman with the red pants was clearly awkward. “To impregnate the flood! Put it back, it does not belong to you!”


So that was why the thing looked so much like a cock, Laura chuckled in her mind. Sinking a rock in the sea as a 'penis to impregnate the flood' sounded more like the work of some hipster artist rather than a Viking ritual.


“So...” She raised an eyebrow and tilted the rock in her hand. “You mean to tell me I just fucked myself with your god's cock?”


“Put it back!” The one with the red pants protested. “We did the disgusting thing you asked of us, put it back and let us go! You had your fun, monster!”


Laura could use the stone cock as a mortar and pulverize the tiny female with it with it, but she felt much too grateful to her and the other and she loved her new-found toy too much to let any of them go.


'Who said there was no cock to be had on Saturn Seven?' She smiled. 'And better yet a god's cock, though it's not the largest one I've seen.'


It would serve as a dildo however and if she wanted something bigger, she could just force some people to make it for her. The idea had never crossed her mind before which seemed stupid in retrospect. Perhaps it had just been too trivial to think of it.


“I think I'm keeping it.” She told the women and lifted them from below. “And you too. I'm afraid you'll have to do that disgusting thing again. We can do it on dry land next time if that's easier for you.”


When she lifted them to her face they twitched away as much as they could, but Laura's wet kiss on their heads they could not help but endure.


“You slimy daughter of a Horasian whore!” It burst out of the one with the red pants.


Laura giggled: “Hey, if I wasn't sitting in water you'd be the slimy one, you little harlot.”


“If you don't want to let us go then better kill us now!”


Somehow, it stung in Laura's heart that her grateful gentleness wasn't well received.


“I could snap your little necks with my fingernail.” She threatened. “I could drag you down and pleasure myself with you until you drown, or I could shove you up inside me and see what your god's cock and my womanhood do to you, the next time I have my fun with it.”


The idea seemed quite intriguing. What would happen, she asked herself. Maybe, the little person would simply suffocate within her, but it's fight for death might be a pleasurable experience still. And if it got in between her and her dildo, especially whilst her sex organ was clamping down on it? She remembered how she and Janna had rubbed a person to a smear in between them, making love. Laura could have little people be tied to the shaft before putting it inside her too. The possibilities were endless and infinitely horrible for her would-be victims.


“We are grateful that you do not kill us!” The other tiny woman intervened.


'Do' not 'did' Laura noted with a smirk. This one was smarter and more reasonable than the other.


“But we worry about our families' whereabouts! We would like to go to our homestead and look for our loved ones!”


All passive, no accusations, though it was clear that only Laura could be responsible for it if they were dead. It was sneaky, but Laura decided to play along.


“I'm sorry if I hurt anyone.” She lied so hypocritically that even she herself was cringing.


There were flattened corpses in the streets all over and her belly was still crawling full of people.


“Where was your home?”


She shouldn't have used past tense, she realized a moment later. It sounded like she was being cruel on purpose.


“The northern enclosure in the outer walls!” The other woman replied quickly, seemingly agreeing with the other's plan. “You can set us down there or here, we will be fine on our own!”


'Still a bit too rash.' Laura thought.


“I'm sorry, I think I trampled everything there quite thoroughly.” She apologised with a frown. “But I don't think I saw anyone get killed.”


That last part was a blatant lie. The other enclosures suffered less deaths perhaps because their inhabitants were fleeing, but the one the small women were speaking of she had trampled first and entirely and snuffed out many tiny lives inside the palisade fence. If they were genuinely worried about their family maybe they could still scrape out bits of them from the tread of Laura's sneakers. Maybe there were other members of their family still in the city who had not been in the compound when Laura demolished and flattened it but that was not the point here.


“We'd like to look for ourselves.” The woman with the blue pants pressed her luck. “We would be so grateful to you...”


“Hey, if you lived in that enclosure, you must be part of a hetman's family!?” Laura interjected with a raised brow.


“Th...that is so!” The woman replied proudly after an insecure look to the other. “I am Arva Hjettisdottir, this is my sister Bera! Our aunt is the hetwoman Sigyn, our mother the hetwoman Svenja Ferasdottir, both daughters of the great Svenja Skullbreaker!”


She was trying to impress with their renown, but none of the names rang any bells with Laura.


“Jarl Kalf told me to kill all the hetmen's families.” She frowned. “But I must say, I like you two.”


“Who in Swafnir's name is Jarl Kalf?!” One sister nattered to the other.


Tiny Arva did not seem to be able to decide how to respond right away.


“Why do you want to kill all the hetman's families?” She asked after some consideration. “The city would fall into chaos!”


“Exactly.” Laura frowned again. “But Kalf wanted to be king. Don't worry, he got what he deserved.”


“There has never been and shall never be a king in Thorwal!” Bera exclaimed in defiance.


Arva's voice on the other hand was pleading, incredibly unbecoming of a Thorwlash: “So why did you come to destroy us anyway?”


On a closer look she seemed to be slightly older than her sister but both of them would have been in their late twenties or near enough.


Laura gave her weighing look: “You don't like the taste of your own cooking, do you?”


She had forgotten the word for medicine if she had ever learned it. The people on this planet used it terribly scarcely. They said healing or alchemy, potion or anything Peraine-related instead. Not in Thorwal of course. Most of these people did not believe in Peraine or any other of the twelve gods.


Neither of the tiny girls knew what Laura meant.


“I seldom cook.” Arva began insecurely but Laura cut her off with an understanding smile.


She knew this type of conversation, it always came down to it at some point and until she encountered a people that was as meek as a lamb and never preyed upon their weaker neighbours or subjects she had her arguments ready. She'd be able to win this quickly and without any violence at all.


“Imagine a fisher in some village your people are raiding. What would you tell him if he asked why you came and destroyed his village, killed his people and so on?”


“I'd bury my axe in his skull before he could say anything and take his fishes!” Bera proclaimed proudly.


“My point exactly.” Laura smiled. “Consider yourself properly raided.”


The realization swept over both of them in an instant and made them look so dumbstruck that Laura couldn't help but giggle again. Maybe some inhabitants of some of Thorwal's villages knew what it meant to be raided. These two comparatively high-born little ladies of the city had no idea what it meant at all.


“Doesn't feel very good when someone does this to you, does it?”


Laura pulled the tiny ship closer and put the two helpless and puzzled women on it's deck.


“But it is what we do!” Arva tried desperately. “It is what we have always done!”


Laura shrugged: “Then you don't get to complain when someone does it to you, am I right?”


She nodded meekly after a short while.


“Don't look so dread.” Laura took pity with her. “Your people put on a brave fight, some at least. It just wasn't enough.”


“So, you have captured us, what do you want to do with us then?”


It was Bera who spoke and her voice sounded more considerate for once. At that moment, the sun came out, and a comfortable warmth spread on Laura's skin.


“I like this place.” She shrugged. “I'll be a while longer. I can't promise there will be anything left when I'm gone though.”


“How can we convince you to spare us?” Arva asked softly after she collected herself.


“You two did me a great service, I don't think I'm going to kill you.”


“The city, I mean.” She clutched the railing of the ship in desperation.


Laura leaned back in the water, considering.


“Is there something you could give me that I could not take by force?”


Arva stared at the water, her face crumbling up as she wrecked her little brains.


“We could offer ourselves freely to you, if you like us?” She finally offered but the insecurity seeped through her voice like water through a damp cloth.


“That's not enough.” Laura shook her head. “I guess you can just hope and pray that I move on at some point and not flatten all of this before I go.”


She gestured towards the city all around them without looking.


Bera's eyes narrowed and she stepped to the railing next to her sister. Defiance was written all over her tiny face and a sudden, strange aura of victory surrounded her. Laura felt a sense of insecurity, but told herself that she was probably just playing mind games.


“Do you know why we don't linger in places after we raided them?” She asked strongly.


“Because it's all smashed up and you wrecked the place?” Laura asked in return.


“No.” Bera shook her head with knowing smile. “Sometimes there is more food that we can carry and the men can entertain themselves with their women. We could live in their homes for a while and feast every single day before we moved on. Why don't we?”


“Then it's because you fear an army or a fleet of the land you raided would come and fall all over you while you were drunk, full and your men were half-way up inside some poor fishwives?”


“That's part of it.” The woman admitted. “And of course we want to move on and gather more of the choicer loot. But the main part is that their dead start to smell and their villages would break down if we stayed. Think about it, no one cleans anything or goes about their work, the dead are rotting and getting eaten by dogs. It wouldn't be a nice place to be within a single day.”


“You could force the survivors to do anything.” Laura retorted. “Or bury them yourselves.”


“That would defeat the whole purpose of it.” Bera argued. “I thought the point was to live a lazy life for a few days, without any worries? Isn't that what you have in mind with us?”


She went on, formulating the exact thoughts as they were forming in Laura's head.


“Think of all the people you killed. They will be rotting by tomorrow. Soon, an unbearable stench will fill the city. The living shit where they hide and get ill, flies will be on everything and everyone you consume. What will you do then, kill all of us and move on? Tell me, how much joy is there in smashing a rotten foe?”


Laura chewed on her lip. What she said was right. Her tiny spa of a city could turn sour and smelly quickly if it wasn't maintained. Arva looked at her sister as though she was seeing her in an entirely new light.


“So, what do you propose?” Laura asked then.


Bera's aura of victory grew even larger and the sun was shining on her head, giving her an airy glow.


“Let us be your hosts, your servants, your thralls, for as long as you stay. Let us clean the streets and bury the slain, go about our daily routines as much as we can. Do not let us cease to exist.”


“So, all of this city will become my willing slaves until I move on? You know I will not stop killing people, right, no matter how pleasant you make my stay.”


“We ask only that there is something left of it when you go. You may slay anyone, as is your right as a conqueror. But, please, do not wipe us out.”


The idea was not half-bad but it seemed impossible that they could agree to such.


“Why?” Laura asked pointedly. “I learned that Thorwalsh despised servitude. I thought you would rather die than be slaves, or even surrender?”


That that was more talk than walk for most of them, she had already learned, however. In face of the awesome might that was she, most of them dropped their arms along with their pride, tucked tail and ran.


When Bera's pride was challenged, her face turned into an uncomfortable grimace but she swallowed it bravely enough.


“Because without this city there is no Thorwal!” She proclaimed. “Our lands stretch far, far to the north, and there are many villages. But this city is the heart of our people. Without it, there is not much left of us in the world, nothing that could muster up enough strength to face our enemies!”


It made sense, Laura supposed, but she wanted to test Bera's sudden conviction a little further. In the process, she argued for a position she did not really hold, a fact that had almost escaped her.


“But many escaped.” She pointed out. “And that Olaf guy is going to come back from the south, eventually. You could die more honourable deaths, I suppose, and let the rebuilding of this place fall to their hands.”


“We wish to give them something to come back to.” Bera argued. “Anyone you spare is a pair of hands at work after you are gone.”


That was good enough for Laura.


“You haggle quite well.” She smiled. “I agree to your proposal and I promise I won't wipe this place off the map.”


She narrowed her eyes and chose a deeper more threatening tone of voice for what she added next.


“If you try to cross me, say, make off with as many people as you can, I will wreck this place until everything is plain with the ground. And then I'll hunt you down and kill all of you and come back here and shit and piss on every inch of this city until it becomes a swamp.”


The tiny woman swallowed hard: “By Swafnir, I promise that we will not cross you!”


“Good then.” Laura's face lit up cheerfully. “I assume you will want to clean up my mess right away?”


“Bera look!” Arva exclaimed.


She had gone to the end of the ship and peered towards the strand. It was filled with people, hundreds of them, watching their conversation in dead silence. Laura turned around to see even more people behind her where the winter-harbour was less densely filled with storehouses, boat sheds and kontors. She did not know how much they had been able to hear, but they must have known something was up. Voices carried far over water.


“We will need to speak to our people and tell them of this!” Bera informed Laura.


“I fear they'll run as soon as I go there, umm.” She replied, thinking. “Also, will they listen to your words? Do you hold any power here?”


“Let us worry about that!” Bera reassured her. “Our people know us! We will be able to convince them! If not, you will know soon enough!”


“Alright.” Laura nodded and changed position so that she was facing the centre of the harbour as she had in the beginning.


She reached out a hand and pushed the toy ship towards the people, observing with interest how it would turn out. On the side, she bathed in the sun and splashed around in the water, finally able to enjoy her bath in silence. Bera and Arva, propelled by her little push towards the shore, had been able to save a lot of people, first by making her cum, then by talking to her and they'd be able to save even more if they could convince their people of that plan they had hatched. By any rights, that should make them famous for generations to come, all throughout Thorwal.

Chapter End Notes:

Tipjar: https://www.paypal.me/KJelte