[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

I've started writing scripts for clips4sale sites. Inside you can read those scripts, find out where you can get the clips, and the differences between the clips and my script.


Rated: X
Categories: Butt, Insertion Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 10153 Read: 51287
Published: May 09 2014 Updated: February 18 2022

1. New Year Resolution by newschool2626 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1091 words)

Hi, I'm Newschool2626. Many of you know me from my stories like Change Happens or Freshman Giantess. Others know me from my collages. If you don't I highly recommend reading my other stories on this site or finding my pics on tumblr.

At the beginning of 2013, a clip was made based on a script I wrote. When the third one was released, I decided to create this "story" so you can guys not only see the scripts, but also find out who made the clip and even get my opinion on it.

 

2. A Deal With the Devil by newschool2626 [Reviews - 1] (932 words)

A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL

Can be bought at: http://clips4sale.com/the-queendom

Release Date: 5/26/13

3. Stuck Between My Cheeks by newschool2626 [Reviews - 0] (1827 words)

4. New Boyfriend by newschool2626 [Reviews - 0] (733 words)

New Boyfriend

http://clips4sale.com/77295/itsayssareece/Cat0-AllCategories/Page4/ClipDate-desc/Limit10/search/GIANTESS

Release Date: 1/28/15 

5. Bad For Teacher by newschool2626 [Reviews - 1] (1953 words)

“HE WENT UP MY BUTT”

My newest clips stars Brittany Shae. She is sneaking into her friend’s little brother’s room to steal some cash when she finds him shrunk and tiny. However, the tiny guy quickly realizes that getting his sister’s friend’s attention for help wasn’t the smartest idea as she starts talking about wanting to play with him and torture him. The clip is titled “He Went Up My Butt” and it shouldn’t be hard to guess how this one ends.

You can buy this clip at https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/fetishlands-beanstalk

 

6. New BF remake by newschool2626 [Reviews - 0] (859 words)

“PERMISSION TO SHRINK MY STEP BRO”

 

My newest scripted clip that stars Misty Lovelace and was produced by Hannah Perez is out now. Misty comes into your room to find you shrunken, except she doesn’t seem too surprised. She then reveals that her and her mom talked about being fed up with you and wanting to get rid of you. While many solutions didn’t sound viable, there was one they both fell in love with. So your step mom spiked your OJ and now you’re just an inch tall! However, that’s not the worst part. The worst part is where your step sister plans on hiding you.

 

You can buy the clip here now! https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/19978555/Permission+to+Shrink+My+Step+Bro

 

 

7. He Went Up My Butt by newschool2626 [Reviews - 0] (916 words)

“Butt of the Joke”

 

My newest scripted clip that stars Sadie Holmes and was produced by Hannah Perez is out now!

Synopsis

It's lunchtime, Sadie Holmes is on break at work and her butthole has been itching her nonstop. Ready for relief, she enters her bedroom talking about the incessant itch and how she is looking forward to fixing the issue. She leans over, lifts up her dress and begins picking through her underwear. She pulls out something unexpectedly.

It's her guy friend who was over last night to watch a movie. She talks about how she remembers falling asleep and then waking up to find he was gone. But she soon finds out that in fact, he had shrunk himself down with the purpose of being able to perv on her. Sadie is amused to say the least, and begins telling him just how pathetic she finds this situation to be. 

During this time she gives him a change of perspective, from her holding him in the palm of her hand to sitting eye level with her brown eye all over again. She gives him plenty of good views, spreading her ass cheeks and puckering her hole all the while continuing to taunt. The focus of her verbal humiliation is around the size difference between him and her ass, and specifically how helpless this makes him!

After several minutes of this, Sadie realizes break time is going to be up soon. This means she needs to figure out what to do with him. She decides he's going back in for a while and that the discomfort will be worth the enjoyment she gets from his torment! 

 

You can buy the clip here now!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/120279/21654203/Butt+of+the+Joke 

 

8. Permission To Shrink My Step Bro by newschool2626 [Reviews - 0] (1842 words)

My newest clip is probably one of the best clips I've ever had adapted! Before she shot it, Sloan asked me a bunch of questions because she really wanted to make something great and really understand what makes a good giantess clip. It's probably the best collaboration I've ever done, so you should absolutely go get it if it looks even slightly appealing to you!

She's even doing a promo at her ManyV store until the 28th! The price was good to begin with, because it's almost a 30 minute clip for about 16 dollars, and the promo code gives you 20% off making it even less. So, I would totally take advantage of that if I were you!

The Promo code is: slo21216


Here's a link to her stores (again the code only applies to MV but you can buy it elsewhere if that's your preference) and below is a synopsis. I hope you enjoy!

https://allmylinks.com/sloansmoans


Synopsis: I'm getting ready to go out for the night when you barge into my room and tell me I can't go out. You don't approve of my friends because they call themselves “witches”, but I don't care what you say. I'm an adult, in college, and you're just my mom's boyfriend that she's been dating for a couple of months. Then you try to bargain with me and tell me I can go out under ONE condition, and from the way you wink at me, I know exactly what you're thinking, pervert. That was a mistake! I use a spell my friends taught me on you. When you wake up, you realize my spell shrunk you. Think that's your punishment? Oh, no! Not even close. The real punishment... is where I'm going to stick you.




Now, let's go back and review an older clip!!!