- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 (( This could have went a number of ways.  I still haven't decided what I'll be doing next.  ))

 

     Kelly clicks her phone off and places it on the window sill. Her brow furrows as pressure builds within her lower abdomen. It was probably something she ate. She reaches out into the bathtub and pulls up the metal contraption that activates the shower head. She then turns and shuts the bathroom door, feeling a bit bloated. Her nose wrinkles at the thought that she might be coming down with something that would prevent her from her girls' night out.

~Ppfftuh~

     The sound was unexpected, on scale with something you would hear from a tv comedy, but the gas was both a relief to her stomach and her worries. She lets out a small giggle. Thank god she was in the bathroom anyways.

     Shaking her head, still smiling, Kelly drops her pants to her ankles. She then slips her shirt off, tosses it the the floor and undoes her bra. She reaches out to the water with her fingertips. Little hot, just the way she likes it. Something about steam really turns her on. As she scans the tub for her shampoo, conditioner and lotion, she takes her foot and steps on the side of her pants. She yanks the other foot out while holding pressure, then does the same for the other side until she's completely out.

     Kelly walks to the little closet nook, naked, opens it and pulls out a pink towel. She really loves the color pink. Bringing the towel to her nose, she gives it a little sniff. It smells like the ultra soft whatever washing detergent she prefers. Ah, so fresh. She makes a little face, and wiggles her toes. She images herself at the beach, sand between. She keeps wiggling for a moment longer before reminding herself she's on a timer. Besides, she'll have plenty of rest at the beach this weekend. She drops the towel on the closed lid of the toilet, then steps into the shower.


-

 

 

     Here I am, still stuck in my sister's butt. It's humiliating. Her giant cheeks rub together with each step, sending jolts through the flesh that vibrated down to my fleshy cave, where little by little I'm sucked inward toward what I assume is her anus. I've never been good with anatomy and it's pitch black in here anyways. There is still a little pocket of air, which can be seen as a good or bad thing. I can't move but at least I can breath in the scent of old shit and sweat. I'm soaking wet and I'm fairly sure that only ten percent is coming from my sweat. I'll say it now, I will die of thirst before I open my mouth again. Only made that mistake once in here and it was awful. It tastes how one might imagine booty sweat to taste. Very salty, tangy and terrible. I've had to keep my eyes closed shut for the last however long I've been sucked in. What's the point of bearing through the stinging sensation when there is no light in here anyways.

     My cave moves more. Up, down, left right, bounce bounce bounce. My arms flex, veins coming to the top of my biceps, yet nothing moves. I'm too far in. This is it. This is what my life has lead to. I'm going to-

~PUH-PUH-PUH-WHOOSH-POOM~

     A gale of foul wind sweeps through my prison, pushing me out and quaking the cheeks I was confined in so that they rapidly push apart and slap together. I fly backwards through parting flesh and am farted back out into my sister's panties. The wind is knocked out of me, and I'm left dizzy in the white hammock, with little more light than I had previously but plenty of freedom to move. I take a deep breath, like an idiot.

     Then I vomit. Three times. I'm on my hands and knees inside Kelly's underwear, spitting out bile. I've never smelled anything to awful and it feels like it's clinging to my skin. She's sprayed me like a skunk!

     Suddenly the floor drops out from under me! I'm free falling, my pant prison pulling down faster than my lil speck of a body can keep up with. I brace for impact, bringing my shoulder forward to roll out like they do in comics.

~WHOOOOSH~

     As my sister's pants drop they compress a tiny pocket of air, which is sent outward toward me. The wind carries me to the rim of her jeans. I quickly stand back up, regaining my composure. Above me is the oblivious giantess, taking her shirt off. From down here I can't even make out her face. The world is so incredibly huge. I know that should be obvious but from down on the floor, it's just, breathtaking. I take a deep breath and look behind me to the folded rim of the jeans high up in the air. The ridges should be safe enough to climb. I can do this.

     I get started, climbing up the inner jeans. Kelly's fidgeting moves her pants around as she tests the water but I manage to hold on. Then a giant shadow looms over me. I look up to see my sister's impossibly large foot coming down.  The sole, her once dainty toes, everything just fall down toward me!

     “Kelly, nooo!”

~BOOM~

     The world collapses, again, around me. I am dead. Flesh again falls atop me and the odor of sweaty feet assaults my nostrils. Comparing butt sweat to foot stink is like comparing sewage to rotting eggs. I can tell the difference but they're both awful. As I try not to vomit, for what would be the fourth time in five minutes, I can't help but notice that I'm not a stain on the underside of Kelly's foot. The walls have me squeezed but from what I can tell it's two different areas of flesh pushing me together, both sticky and smelling terrible.

     Gravity pulls at the pit of my stomach. I'm going up! I can't see anything but I'm going up! Then that falling sensation hits me again and as my sister apparently sets her foot down again, I wedge further up and inside my -new- cage. That's when I see something odd. I squint my eyes and notice that I can almost see the light above me, if not for an obstacle blocking me. It's about the same size as me, only. It's made of thread. Bundled up. Thread and dirt.

     Realization dawns on me. I'm between Kelly's toes, right under a ball of lint. As if on cue, the giant toes rise into the air, only both walls going in different directions. For a brief hell one wall goes up, the other goes down, rubbing my genitals and my entire body at at fast pace. I reach up and grab ahold of the lint ball as the toes have their way with me. My member gets hard, despite my utmost disgust. The motion increases, dragging me back and forth, up and down. “K-k-kel-ley, st-st-stop!” I'm gyrated in every direction rapidly. My parts throb in both pleasure and pain, and I hate it. The fear of her toes pinching me until I pop keeps my heart beating, but the awful wonderful sensation of her oily flesh grinding me to a pulp is awkwardly erotic.  Against my will, I'm brought to the cusp of cumming, but I grind my teeth and try to ride it out.  No, I will -not- be molested by my sister's toes.  That's gross and unheard of.  No, it's never-  No, please. "K-K-Kelly!!"

     Just as I feel completely violated by my sister's toes practically raping me, it all stops.  I didn't spew.  Thank God.  Why am I thanking God, it's his damn fault I'm in this mess in the first place!  Suddenly, the foot I travel upon lifts into the air again, then comes down hard. The ball of lint and I have made it to the top of Kelly's toes. I crawl around it and see that I've been stuck beside her pinky toe for the little bit.

     “Kelly, down here!”

     I wave my arms in the air, then begin pounding on her toe. I'm not completely free yet but I'm sure I could break away at any moment now.

     Without warning, a giant blob of water comes down hard, pushing me back into the crevice of her toes. Shit, she's taking a shower. I'm going to drown!

 

Chapter End Notes:

(( You know, I've never really enjoyed the shower scenarios much.  I have an idea though that might could spice it up.  Any suggestions? ))