- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let me know commets and feedback, enjoy.

The medtek in the suit bay checked over the suits and supports one more time. It was the newest options, mostly like improvements where every other suit had failed. The eye controls now had a battery backup and everything was wireless connected including the power core. The science guys told me it was something called tesla-tek, named after a guy who had experiment with wireless transmissions. The suit was standard issue though. After the new misses that I and about 10,000 other consorts had had Micro did a full recall of old models and implemented these guys. The outside of the suit was a squishy bioplastic, that conformed when stepped on to make it more ‘human feeling’. It was really the reason why I was on the line between qualify/disqualify. Sick bastards I thought to myself.

“you’re good to go” the medtek said. “You know the controls?”

“Yeah, this isn’t my first rodeo.” I snipped. It had been a long 2 hours.

“Protocol Hun. As per tradition, you won’t have any defenses. You are to survive one shift of a Micro Inc. store employee. However, they decide to torture you is free game. You won’t be rescued unless you reach the point of no return, and even then, it’s up to the employee whether they want to stop or not. There is a chance that you will die and in that event, have you appointed anybody someone to inherit your assets?”

“What’s your name?” I asked.

“Miranda?” the medtek said.

“Congratulations Miranda, in the event of my death everything I own becomes yours. Let’s hope that I pass this thing so I don’t spend the rest of my life a vegetable. Let’s go.”

“Did you want me to put on the form extra brutal?” Miranda asked.

“No, petite training will be brutal enough thank you.” I said over my shoulder as I walked into the elevator that would take me to the transport that would take me to the store.

*fifteen minutes later*

 

“Hiii! My name is Stephanie but you can call me Steph, not like you’re going to be speaking much today. So it looks like we’re doing a resistance training reevaluation? Well, it looks like I’m going to be having a good day then. First things first, what’s your name dear?” I looked up at Stephanie. She was 5’7” the scanners told me that. I was not looking forward to being under her. She was wearing brown moccasins that looked like they were worn to the point that her foot would go through the bottom. She picked me up out of the transport and brought me up to her face. her brown hair was silky smooth and encase me on both side as she nodded her head forward slightly to look over her glasses. “They taught you the speak function on that suit, right?”

“Yes, they did. I’ve been through this before, but back then I was new...”

“hence the term ‘reevaluation’ now if I have to check the chart for your name it’s not going to be pleasant for you.” Stephanie threatened as she squeezed on the sides of the suit.

“Keyla” I wheezed through a constricted chest.

Stephanie release her boa constrictor grip. “that wasn’t hard now was it. Wow, you really are a petite model. That sucks to be you. They told me I might get to ret test a petite but I didn’t think you would be this fragile. This going to be fun for me. Hell, for you. Let’s see. I have 8 hours with you and it’s been slow thus far. I could put you in my underwear and sit on you for a while or in my shoes and sit down. These things are ancient and off virtually no support so when it comes to standing on you it’s going to be like you’re being squashed against the floor.  I guess, if you’ve done this before it doesn’t really matter what I pick. It’s going to be hell, for you. How about it slaves? What do you think? Foot or ass?”

Stephanie brought me around to view her butt which was clad in short army green shorts. I knew that the odds of making it four hours under either was very slim.

“How much do you weigh?” I asked.

“You know rude it is to ask a woman her weight?!?” Stephanie scrunched her face into mock anger. “For that, forget I asked. I want you to guess my weight. If you guess right, I’ll let you off shift at 4 hours, guess wrong and I’ll keep you the full 8 even though petites are only supposed to go 5, but I have a feeling you’ll be dead before then.” She opened her hand I plummeted to the floor.

I hit the granite floor a thwack that rattled me and left a ringing in my ears. Stephanie pulled her sockless foot out of the moccasin. “Go on, crawl inside. You wanted to know my weight, I know it’s for calculation purposes, but you should’ve waited,” she giggled, “no pun intended. If I have to put you in there myself there is going to be serious hurt to pay.” I willed my already aching muscles into forward motion and jumped onto the moccasin. I dropped my feet over the opened in the shoe and could feel the heat radiating out of it. I looked above me to see almost 30 feet of leg. In a flash her crotch was in my face and I was on my back lying half in/half on top of the slipper. I looked up at her, my heart lurching at the thoughts and realizations of what she could do to me. “You might be out of practice dearie, but when somebody who is bigger than you, you do what they say when they say it. Now,” she picked me up forcibly and shoved me into the moccasin “get into the fucking slipper.” She stood up in a flash and the moccasin went dark as she slipped her foot into the slipper.

She had picked up her foot to put on the slipper. The ground underneath the shoe slammed into the back of the squishy suit. I felt a vertebra pop out of place because of the flat ground and the bumpy sole of the moccasin. She was hovering above me on purpose to shoe the true lack of support in the slipper. the thin cloth support that used to be in the slipper had been worn out due to months of her bare feet rubbing it away. I could see small specks of the cloth interior on the foot hovering mere millimeters above my head. This wasn’t good in the slightest. I knew that the temp controls for the suit worked on this suit compared to the last suit I was in but even with it set to full a.c. the heat radiating off her foot made me sweat.

Stephanie slowly set her foot down onto the suit. the ground was hard as a rock and with the thin insole of the slipper her weight came resting upon the suit. Since I was so under code I instantly felt the weight transfer her weight onto me. It started out as soft pressure as if I was being covered with pillows but a sensor in the suit sensed that I was too fragile and instead of keeping her weight of it turned off passive mode and allowed her full weight on top of me.

It felt as I was under the rubber insole of tennis shoe and the owner was just putting the shoe on. Except in this scenario I’m not wearing a suit. the suit crushed into me with a force that knocked the wind out of me and cracked a rib. This was soo not good. Haven’t even been under her a minute and things were already beginning to break.

“So, here’s what I’m going to do. I am going to stand up on you and then jump once or twice. If your computer can calculate my weight in the time that it takes for me to walk to the end of the counter and back, I’ll do something else to you. If not, we’ll see what happens. Have fun, don’t die” I rapidly set the computer to weight monitoring in hopes it got a zero before she stood up.

The suit protested loudly as she stood up using the foot I was under. She ground me into the ground and I couldn’t even suck in a breath with her standing on me. The muscles that help my ribcage expand were screaming that they couldn’t hand the weight and my heart beat filled my ears as I started to lose consciousness from lack of air. The suit flexed off me and my lungs snapped full with a gasp air and I screamed at the burn of my muscles. I had barely made a peep before she crashed down on top of me expelling all the air from my chest and lungs. My color bone and ribs popped like bubble wrap as she landed on me and a blinding white pain coursed through me as my spine slammed into the floor beneath me. I felt woozy from the force of my body hitting the concrete and remembered she was going to start walking on me. In what seemed like slow motion the weight increased on my chest and like an anvil pinning an ant to the floor she twisted her foot and cracked one set of ribs on my left-hand side as she pushed off with her foot. One step in and every joint in my body had been bent backwards the tendons of my knees tor like paper which meant part of me was under the balm of her foot.

In a second the weight was gone I was flying through the air. I sucked in huge gulps of air against screaming muscles and cracked ribs before she slammed me into the floor. The impact broke my collar bone and fractured my legs. I tried to stay optimistic but knew at this rate I would be a blood sac by the end of her shift if she kept this up. I switched the core of the suit from passive mode to damaged safety mode and felt the suit go rigid as it braced for her next foot fall. The impact of her foot a third time hit me like a truck as broken bones were ground against one another and four of the ribs on my right-hand side fissured from the pressure. The suit flashed that she weighed 161.7lbs. the next step the suit could use the power of the core and do the first preventive measure of the day and transfer her weight around me to the floor. It would feel more normal to her as it would’ve been a normal step but to me it kept the weight off of my shattered ribs and collarbone but at the cost of my shoulders being ground into chunks by her weight.

Light flooded into the moccasin as she recklessly pulled me out and squeezed my mangled body in her fist before bringing me to my face. “Yikes, you look like you got ran over by a truck. It couldn’t have been me. I don’t weigh that much” her sinister smile said otherwise.

“So, worm, are you going to spit it out? How much I weigh?” Stephanie’s piercing green eyes bore into me as my lungs worked air in out.

“161.7lbs. to me that’s almost 1700lbs. each step is like a small car falling on me. Please…” I tried to say more but everything just came out as rush of air as the muscles around me spasm in pain.

“this is true. And I knew this and so did micro Inc. but you insisted on going through with this. You have 4 hours left. I’ve unlocked the computer’s ability to assist in keeping me off you. With my weight calculation, you should be able to stand me sitting on you for a while. But that’s also going to be rough. You could give up now and I’ll fail you or endure me sitting on you for twoish hours, plus a nonphysical torture of my choice. What’s your answer slave?”

“Failure isn’t an option. I must go on.” I told Stephanie through labored gasps.

“You have a death wish.” She said.

She enclosed me into her hand again as we walked into a looked like the women’s bathroom. She set me down on the toilet seat before locking the stall door. I watched her unzip the shorts before rolling them around the round curve of her ass to expose a black thong. She pulled that down and turned to face me. “I’ve gotta pee. You’re in the way. Solution:” she picked me up and slammed down onto the side of the toilet seat before bending my legs over the outside and letting my torso rest at uncomfortable angle. Stephanie held me by my feet before plopping her hip down onto my groin and resounding crack echoed off the toilet bowl. She shifted backward before relaxing causing her hip to grind into me and sending slivers of bright white pain through my pelvis and up my spine.

After a minute of sitting there she unclenched her butt rolling over the top of my femurs breaking them on the toilet seat. I heard the torrent of piss hit the water and a sigh of relief as she relieved herself.

 The next time she shifted she held onto my legs before picking me up by the feet causing a shriek of pain as my femurs pulled apart. She set me in the seat of her thong sideways. “If you survive this I’ll have one more task for you and then you’ll be free to go.”

I knew how this was going to go. She had turned me sideways so I was on each side of her thong, one hipbone would be resting on my face and chest and the other on my hips and legs. Jasper had done it once to me and I had almost died and that was only for a fifteen-minute bus ride.

 She pulled the thong up to the point where that I was almost folder in tow before pulling up the shorts and trapping me into darkness. The sway of her hips as she walked was nauseating as she walked the 20 steps to where I assume she would spend the couple of her shift.

Stephanie walked up to a step-up stool before swinging one leg over and aimed Keyla for the center of the stool.

I felt the world tilt before I was falling and in second she was on top of me. Her hip slammed into my face and chest while the other pulverized my shatter legs into dust. I could breathe but barely as the suit was holding her off but at the expense of the rapidly failing power core.

She sat there only shifting back and forth about once every two minutes trying to crack another rib I assumed. The constant shifting allowed my lungs to expand enough to get a breath in until she sat back down on my torso. I had set a timer for two hours and around 45 minutes in I fell into an oxygen deprived slumber.

 The two-hour alarm screamed at me and I shook awake. I couldn’t to move at all and it was still dark around me. I was hyperventilating as I couldn’t move the suit anymore outwards due to her sitting on it. Why isn’t she moving, why isn’t she getting off of me?” I knew that the time also signified that I could withstand two hours of her sitting on me but at what costs. The only thing I could move or feel was my face, I brought up the chart to see the damage to the suit was shocked to find that my pelvis and hips and been pulverized. My legs were not much more than broken tooth picks. Further up from my pelvis I had two fractured discs and 5 broken ribs. My arms were still in one piece but with my shattered rotary cups I couldn’t move them.

The suit started to chirp on the loud speaker to signify that its emergency of power had finally run out. The pain came rushing in a wave as I was suddenly away of how much she weighed. My pelvis made a squelching sound as the suit lowered her down onto me. The torso was next. The suit sounded the critical failure alarm just as the shock absorbers started to sink her hip bone down onto me.

In a second I was hurtling upwards. I thought she was standing up to remove me but then I felt the weight shift and my heart sank.

She slammed me into the metal stool and the suit broke open at the sides with a crunch. In a flash, she was in the air and was landing down onto me again. Without the suit to protect me I felt my back hit the stool top and as her hip slammed into my torso. She sat there and my ribs broke outwards as suit crushed into my breasts. My sternum snapped and my air supply was cut off.

I felt her shift to one side and I thought she was going to pull me out. She reached her hand down and pressed the release on the top of the suit. it unfolded around me and then she pulled it away from my torso. The act alone cause my consciousness to waver but once I was back in the darkness I felt her cool ass cheek press me into the stool. My stomach clenched and bile mixed with blood dribbled out of my mouth. She sat down fully onto the stool and her hipbone ground down into my skull. My nose broke with a wet squirt and my neck snapped at unnatural angle to try and allow my skull to turn. The cracking in my skull got louder as my head lolled to the side.

I felt her lift again and then resettle onto my skull. She leaned all of her weight into her hip and the clicking of my skull ceased as a sickening crunch filled my ears…

 

Stephanie’s POV

 

I sat back down onto the metal stool and positioned my hip on the rim of the seat. I felt Keyla’s battered torso wedged between my hipbone and the edge. I eased down onto her and felt her skull catch on the edge. I could feel the clicking of her skull as the plates separated, my foot slipped off the last step of the stool and her skull crunched under my hip as it ground her skull into mush.

I stood up and looked at the chair. No blood had come through yet and I still had the torso and headpiece of the suit. I turned around and slammed my ass down onto the stool again and again feeling the last of Keyla’s body turn to mush beneath my weight.

 

Chapter End Notes:

... Well then, Sorry about the delay. There are more Micro Inc Tales to come. Enjoy...