- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I'm thankful for the positive feedback. I really enjoy the fact that somebdoy other than myself likes this. 

Sorry for such the delay. I get writers stage fright about as frequently as i get writers block. 

 

 

 

 

~Jasper~

I stood over Keyla the power high surging through my veins, the internal battle of whether or not I should just kill her, raging in my head. I took the tazer off the computer desk and shocked the suit. I knew it would hurt like hell and probably cause even more damage to her but I couldn't bring myself over the feelings of power that hurting her caused.

I turned and walked away. I knew that causing any more damage would leave things beyond genetic repair and that was never a fun lawsuit to get out of.

After stripping out of the lace underwear and washing the blood off of me I looked into the mirror and thought for once what she might see me as. Red hair pulled back into a wet braid that went halfway down my back was something I had always done.  I thought about the feeling of the suit crushing beneath me, and how good it felt against my hip. It was the reason why I didn't wear pants was to feel all the intricate parts of the suit crushing slowly, the struggles of the consort. 

Something was bugging me though. It was something Keyla had said, ‘Why had I chosen her?’ she couldn't take the weight or the abuse that I usually dealt out. I wanted to scream. She was so intriguing and so aggravating at the same time it just made me easy to take my frustration out on her and it was satisfying that she was actually damaged when I hit a little harder than usual.

So did I enjoy the fact that she was fragile? I knew that she would never allow coming back here. That she would probably file a complaint about me to the board and that I would be restricted from petite models. It had happened the last time I had done this much damage to one of them and I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who got me in trouble for good.

I put on a t-shirt and some sweats and walked back into the bedroom. She was still on the chair, which didn't surprise me. I pulled the chair away from the desk and turned it towards the bed before I plopped down onto the bed.  I looked her over. She was unconscious and the suit was sparking and flashing all over trying to weld the suit back together. There was blood pooled behind her head and some of it was drying on the outside of the suit. I put my hand beside her to see that she was roughly from the tip of my fingertip to the top of my wrist.

It brought me back to the thought of what I must look like to her. I was taller than most women. At 5’ll I was 11 times her size, but she didn't appear scared. I wondered if that was because of her training or if she enjoyed the beatings as much as I did? I knew that she was intimidated by me or else she wouldn't have hid or was that just because she was intentionally fucking with me?

She was brave I’d give her that. I looked back at her to see that she was covered in lacerations and bruises. I knew that she hasn't checked in in almost three days and since my place was isolated from the grid that she would have to or else I would have an officer at my door by tomorrow morning.

I heard a gasp followed by a whirl of the suit initializing all of its systems. “Settle down” I told her. “We’re not doing anything more today.” I said. “I thought you weren’t going to wake up for another hour at least.”

“What the hell was that?” she asked as she sat up.

“That was me saving your life. I’ve done this plenty of times Keyla. I know you aren’t used to this kind of torture but it’s the reason why I chose you.”

“Because you like beating the shit out of me?” she asked.

“Because you’re delicate. You actually break when I use too much force and that is the most pleasurable thing about you. That you aren’t durable as the others. I was so tempted to just finish you right then and there but something stopped me.” I explained.

“That was way too close.” She said, the fire in her voice evaporating.

“I know. I forgot that you are in fact delicate.” I sighed.  “I need to know something.”

“Ask away.” She said as she stood and tested the joints in the suit.

“Are you going to file a complaint against me?”

“No. I figured that it wouldn't do anything for me or for you. I’ve noticed that you relatively enjoyed it and I didn't want me being the end to that. I’m just wondering on how you have been getting away with killing us and just as you put it ‘paying the fee’. How could you make that much money? Most of the people who kill a consort get charged with manslaughter or worse?” I smiled at the question. I knew the answer to the question but I didn't think she wanted to know.

“Did you ever look at the files of the consorts that I killed?” I asked as I shifted to have my face towards the chair.

“No, they were sealed. We usually aren’t allowed to see the other consorts personal details. Just the clients file that the consorts left.” She explained.

“One of the interesting thing about my job is that I am usually given the consorts, not allowed to select them. I am the quality control at Micro Inc. I am hired to come in and do random evaluations at all the locations all over the world. I’ve learned not to care about the consort just the performance they give. Most of the time I am given a consort who has been trained but is a felon. The government has used the system as an alternative to locking them up. It saves on food and space and manpower.” I paused.

“So when I get a client with a new serum or a new suit and they want me to test it, the consort file is usually stamped with an ‘okay to kill’ seal. The fee that I am required to pay is to reimburse the government for the lost worker that the death row prisoner would’ve had earned. There have been instances where the equipment or the serum failed and the consort was killed, but again those were with prisoners. Not people of the entertainment industry. I’ve just done so many execution orders the last couple of weeks that when I showed up to the store to collect a model I assumed that I would be forced an execution order. But then I was allowed to choose and you were there. It wasn’t fair to you and I probably should’ve gotten somebody with a little bit more durability. I’m sorry that I have upset you and I hope that you can forgive my actions. I would hate that the company loses a great model like you because I was an asshole to you. You are a great model Keyla and I want you to know that.”

“Holy shit” was all she said.

~Keyla~

I knew that it was rumor that people like Jasper existed in the company. I just never thought that I would get to meet one. I knew that she had hired me and that I had agreed so it wouldn't change things between us but I was just shocked about the true nature behinds Jasper’s cruelness. I smiled to myself as activated the jets on the pack.

“What are you thinking?” she asked. Her mood had been particularly depressing and it was my job to change that.

“That what you told me doesn't change the relationship between the two of us. You still hired me to entertain and pleasure. So I am going to wash-off and then I am going to have something to eat, then I will be yours for the evening. I understand that you feel bad about this but it isn’t your fault. If I didn't enjoy it as well I would’ve called for extraction a long time ago. Right now I don't really want this to end and I am perfectly okay with being with you for the next two days. I know you’ve probably run out of ways to torture me but your creative right? Or maybe you aren’t.” I flashed a wicked smile knowing that I was playing with fire.

“Go do your stuff so I can kick you ass!” she hurled a pillow at me as I dodged it with ease and flew off with her laughter echoing in the background.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hoped this helps with the questions. Next chapter will contain more violence mixed in.

If you have suggestions please leave them in the reviews or p.m. me?