- Text Size +
Story Notes:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=85821655 the dr. martens boot were like this, only green.

Jerry woke up one morning, and something was different. Everything around him was bigger. He had shrunk in his sleep. And so did 8 other friends of his that had slept with him. It was saturday and Jerry's girlfriend, Jenna was coming over for a visit, but she had no idea that her boyfriend had shrunk down to less than an inch!

Jerry and his friends all woke up and after a lot of thinking they finally understood what had happened. Their first thought was to get to Jenna's house since she was Jerry's gf. So, they started their adventure. They thought that going down the stairs was the most difficult part they were going to face. But it all started when they got down.

They heard a clicking sound from the door, and they knew who it was, it was Jenna! They could only see her feet and they were terrified from what they saw. She was wearing her wildfox x jeffrey campbell boots, and they all knew she wore those when she was up for some bug killing. Jenna hates bugs so she kills them with every chance she gets and sometimes, se can easily go on a stomping spree just because she is in the mood for killing bugs.

The sound her heels made with every step she took made the ears of the guys bleed. Jenna walked up the stairs into Jerry's room but she didn't find him there. She came down the stairs again but this time, she saw something. She saw a tiny shadow trying to hide. And she hated it. It was mark's shadow. 

"Well well, am I lucky? Am I going to start my day with blood?" She thought.

Slowly she started taking steps towards the shadow. Mark didn't know Jenn had seen his shadow and was hiding behind a stool. Jerry and the others were underneath the table. From there, they could see everything. They could see Jenna going towards mark and mark couldn't. They tried to warn him by making hand signals but all they managed to do was make Mark think he had the best hiding spot.

Jerry stared at his girlfriends boots, they were lethal, and unforgiving. If you were as small as them and you got caught under them you would die instantly. With every step she took, the zipper made a sound. Jenna had tied her boots as hard as she could and  has made the belt at the top as tight as possible. She loved these boots, and she wanted to feel them as part of her body.

Mark was hiding behind his stool thinking Jenna would never find him. But then, everything became darker for Mark. He looked up in terror and he saw Jenna's fiery red eyes looking at him. He quickly jumped to his right but he didn't notice there was a small object in the way. Jenna's boot. When he fell on it the boots clinged. 

"Run. You pathetic little bug. I'm gonna end you life anyways. So run. You have 30 secs"

Mark started running. after 30 second, he had barely runned 4 meters. then, he started taking glances behind him. Every time he glanced, he saw the treaded sole of Jenna's boot come closer. Until he looked back, but he didn't see a sole. Then, a dark spot appeared on the floor. And in an instant, Jenna's heel was on top of a bloody pool that used to be Mark. "Ah well. Pathetic as always." She twisted her heel and left the house.

The guys were shocked. Jenna had just killed their best friend. But they had to move on. 

The remaining 7 guys got out of the house. They started walking but didn't know where to go because if theu went to Jenna's house, they would probably end up like Mark. So they decided to take a break. But they made a grave mistake. They decided to take a break in front of the high school and in 2 mins the bell would ring and the teens would come out. But they didn't know, until it happened

The bell rang and thousands of teens came out. Luckily Jerry and his friends managed to get out. Jerry counted heads "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6..." "Wait... WHERE'S TYLER?"

They saw Tyler in the middle of everyone trying to run for his life and he was so close to getting out when suddenly. A white platform converse sneaker came down on him. Splattering blood all around. They knew who that sneaker belonged to...

With 6 men left. Jerry was depressed. They kept walking though the grass hoping nothing would happen, but, they had bad luck because some girls were playing rope jumping. They had to pass through the feet of the jumpers to get to the other side. One of the jumpers was wearing Nike airmax 2014 and she was jumping like mad. The other one was wearing a pair of Nike airmax tailwind 4.

Jerry also went to that school so he knew the girls. But he also knew they don't really care about bugs, they are not cruel. But theu do not care. Jerry made a run for it barely escaping the number 42 nike airmax 2014 and its lethal sole. Then came Tom, He went underneath the tailwind. And he made it! But as soon as he got on the other side. The girls stopped to switch positions and the one carelesly crushed him under her sneaker when moving to take another position.

Next was carter. He also made a run for it, but didn't survive. He was now a stain on the sole of the airmax 2014 nikes. All the other men made it. And with only 4 men left. Jerry wanted to commit suicide. But he valued his own life so they kept on walking. while they were walking on the mud, they realised something. There was an extremely cruel girl in their school that litteraly LIVED to kill bugs. She loved to burn them but they wouldn't allow her to do it near the school, so her only way was smashing them with her feet. And Jerry and his friends, were in her territory. Her territory was full of mud because all the other girls hated mud.

When Jerry realised they were in her territory he turned around to tell his friends to leave immidiately. They were getting closer and closer to the pathway and they were just 1 cm away from it when something blocked their way. It was made of rubber. And it was big.

The guys looked up to see what it was and they understood instantly. Dr. Martens platform boots. They had a bigger sole so that she could step in the mud and not get her boots dirty. They were matte dark green and were loose on the top. They reached up to her ankle. It was Alicia. And she had seen them.

"Hello bugs!" "I would like to know what you are doing in my territory?" "What's that? you wanna die?" "Ok!" Alicia lifted her foot. the bottom of her boot could be seen and it said Dr. Martens athouth you couldn't really see it because of the dried mud on her soles.

The boot started decending with lighting fast speed. Only Mark was fast enough to dodge the stomp of the cruel teenage giantess. Her boot splashed in the mud, but not a single drop fell on the leather of the boot. But there were many drops on Mark. and surely, the other guys were dead.

Alicia didn't notice Mark and she thought she had killed him too. So Mark went close to her boot, still in the mud, and climbed up from the side till he got a hold of her boot lace.

Alicia started walking home and every step she took made Jerry shake. They found an orange on the way home and Alicia stepped on it leaving behind two dead bodies. The other half was on the bottom of her sole and the half was still in the mud.  

When they got home Alicia took off her boots becaue it was late and went to sleep. Jerry took a look around her room and found out he wasn't alone. He found another 34 guys, all with the same story as him.

"Why is this girl so cruel?!?" whispered Jerry

"Nobody knows! But she only wears those boots that you saw. She must love them!" a man answered.

The men kept on talking until they fell asleep. In the middle of the room.

The next morning they all woke up and looked around. They were encased in something, when suddenly. The Dr. Martens boot decended next to them.

"I can't believe my luck! I found so many bugs to smash under my boots! They will be so bloody!!! I love it!"

They say Alicia's face for the first time. She was blonde with blue eyes. The most beautiful girl they had ever seen. And yet, they were about to become a stain on her boot sole. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like it :D