- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Sorry to make this on a second story but I am writing this chapter while the other one is being validated.

*Meanwhile, from Kat's prespective*

"I'm so excited! I've been waiting all week! Time to go shopping for shoes!"

Kat got on the bus with all the people, and suddenly. She saw a group of tiny people standing by the door.

"I think I'm feeling abit.... cruel" she thought to herself. She lifted her boot and looked at its sole. "It's clean... I guess it's been some time since I last did something... Last time I remember I had stepped on that stupid tiny man with my low heel silver buckleded bootie. It was so nice..." she thought while starring at the tiny men. "Agh! forget it!" She walked towards the tiny men and lifted her boot off the ground.

A shadow was cast on top of the tiny men. They looked up and say a star like sole that clearly said UGG in the middle. Kat started lowering her foot but nobody on the bus paid attention. She noticed that and she thought that if someone saw her she would be in trouble. CRUSH! She quickly brought her foot down on the tiny men instantly crushing all of them into a stain on the floor. 

As soon as she did that the bus stopped in front of the mall.

"Wow! That's lucky! She said while looking at her work."

Kat got out of the bus and in the mall. She did not encounter any tiny people in the mall. Or she might have stepped on some by accident. But she went to lots of stores. She bought a black crochet, a red leather mini skirt, black collant. And finally she went to the vans shoe store. She got in and greeted the salesman.

"Hello! My costum order is supposed to be here!"

"Oh yes! of course! Kat right?"

"Yep! That's me!"

"Here you go. Have fun with your new shoes!"

"Thanks! Goodbye!"

Kat walked out of the mall and went to the bus. On her way back home all she could think of is how excited her little slaves must be to see her new shoes! She didn't even think once about crushing them! She had crushed enough things for that day.

When she got of the bus, she was at her door. She took out her keys and opened the yard door. Before she opened the main house door, she thought it would be nice if her tiny slaves saw her vans on her feet! But then she thought that they wouldn't match her other clothes so she took out her new ones! She did buy them after all, so that they would go with her brand new vans!

After having put her clothes on she put some black eyeliner and lipstick and got her brand new shoes out. They were slip on platform vans sneakers. The toe part was black and looked like it had blood stains on it. the sole was 2.5 cm tall. She put them on and opened the door.

*tiny people prespective*

"Oh my  god. I hate you. We are at the top of the stairs and only me and you decided to leave. All the others stayed at our hideout like good tinies. Now we are dead."

"No we ain't! We just gotta hide!"

*BOOM* *BOOM* *BOOM* Kat's steps could be heard from below when she started going up the stairs. 

"Maybe we can tell her what happened! She isn't so mean!" said the man to Wendy. 

"TINIIIIES! I'M BACK AND I HAVE A SURPSRISE FOR YOUUU!"

"see? She also has a surprise for u-"

*PLATS* Blood splattered all over the place and all over wendy as soon as Kat's shoe came down on the tiny man. 

"WHAT THE? DID I STEP ON SOMETHING?" said Kat without knowing she had just stomped her pet. "TINY WOMAN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE? WERE YOU TRYING TO ESCAPE?!?" 

Kat's eyes filled with anger. she look at her. And then looked at her vans and pointer at them. "KISS THEM. LICK THEM."

"But Giantess! I can't! Rubber is toxic to tiny people like me!"

"I SAID. LICK THEM AND KISS THEM."

Wendy knew what was going to happen if she didn't do what Kat wanted her to do. So she went forward facing the 2.5 cm wall which for her was at least a 50 meter wall of rubber. She kissed the rubber, and her lips started melting.

 After 2 minutes her lips had melter and tongue had twisted. "Go tell the others that they are going to have a really bad time."

They all heard her. Kat was going to kill them. All.

She opened the door and the tiny people looked at her feet in terror when she lifted her right foot to take a step. They saw blood and gore from the last man she crushed. 

Kat looked at them and looked cruely at the tiny kid. She raised her foot and kicked them all at once. The people flied across the room melting because of the contact with the toxic sole rubber. Then crushed them all one by one. until none were left.

"I love this shoes."

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked the story! :D be free to leave a review if you liked it :D