- Text Size +

The three girls circle the table leaving no room to attempt to escape you and Ethin see the hungry look in their eyes. Reeni undoes her pants and slightly pulls her panties down getting ready to use her mighty ass against you and Ethin. Sam unhooks her bra and pushes her dress down a little letting her size XL breasts hang out. Lastly, Zoe slips out of her high heels and sits down and shows off her sweaty feet.

“Ready girls on the count of three we start” Sam said.“1…2…3!”

Suddenly the table was full of things trying to catch us from, Zoe’s feet, Sam’s breasts, and Reeni’s butt. You and Ethin run around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to avoid getting caught.

“Come on you little guy don’t you want to come home with me and worship my gorgeous feet?” Zoe said to you as she smashes her foot all over the place.

“Come on ya little perve I know you want to get caught up between my lushes breasts” Sam said to Ethin while jiggling her huge breasts around.

“Guys! Come here and get caught by my sweet ass!” Reeni said to both you and Ethin and she slightly jumps up and falls down.

“Fuck this shit I’m getting out of here!” Ethin said as he attempted to rush out, but he didn’t notice Sam’s breasts behind him and she squishes Ethin between them catching him.

“HAHA! I GOT HIM!” Sam yelled excitedly. She grabs her bra and lets her chest sink in trapping her prize.

“You aren’t gonna go for the other one?” Zoe said trying to grab you with her feet.

“Nah I got what I wanted” Sam said as she shakes her chest around rocking Ethin back and forth.

“Stop that god damn it!” Ethin yelled in annoyance.

“Just shut up and enjoy little guy.” Sam said as she starts to sit down and rub her breasts with Ethin between them.

“Come on sweetie I know you want to be with me I’m so nice and caring how could you not want me to catch you?” Reeni said trying to convince you to get caught by her.

“Hey little guy we can have so much fun together!” Zoe said just barely catching you by the leg to her massive toes.

You can’t figure out what to do. You know Reeni is nice and would take care of you, but she still may treat you as a toy and with Ethin gone she won’t have any distractions. On the other hand Zoe is completely new to you and she enjoys using her feet, but she seems like she could get carried away. Ugh if only you didn’t go over to Sophia’s place! After thinking about who to go with you realize that there is space to run after Sam moved to sit down so you decide to take that chance and run. You jump and fall down on to the carpeted ground surprisingly you survived that fall. 

“He’s trying to make a break for it!” Zoe declared as she saw you fall.

“Hehe the game is still on!” Reeni said excitedly as she slips off the table and tries to land on you.

You manage to get to the door but there isn’t an opening to crawl out of. You turn around and see Zoe and Reeni chasing after you. You make a break for it and run through their legs. Reeni trips and falls down on top of you knocking the breath out of you.
“Huh? I got him!” Reeni yelled out, but then you feel the warmth and sweat coming from Zoe’s feet pulling you out of Reeni’s ass.

“Haha I got him! You should have had a tighter hold of him Reeni dear!” Zoe said with a smug look on her face. She moves her foot to her hand and lets you go. She lifts you to her eyes and stares happily at you. “I WON! I WON” She exclaimed.

Reeni looked devastated as she just lost both of her toys for a day. Sam looked at the clock and noticed it’s about 3:43 a.m.

“Wow look at the time! Come on girls it’s time to go home.” Sam said.
Zoe places you in the sole of her heels and places her foot in pinning you against her sweaty sole. You practically gag at the smell. The girls then walk off out of the club and go to Sam’s car. Sam drops Reeni off first they say their goodbyes and drive off.

“hehehe I can’t believe we have our own tiny guys for the night!” Zoe said screamish with excitement. She scrunches her toes nearly choking you with her big and second toe.

“I know right it’s awesome” Sam said driving while occasionally squeezing her chest at each stop light.

Sam and Zoe reach Zoe’s place and she leaves the car waving bye to Sam as she drives off heading home.

Chapter End Notes:

This, so far, is the only chapter that I wrote by myself. I'd like to hear how you guys like it.