- Text Size +

Later that day Reeni had met up with her friends and were in the car together. Unknown by her two friends she had two other guests with her. She smiled as she folded her toes around you feeling your tiny body wiggle around. Ones in a while she would slyly push her breasts together and smother Ethin a bit.

Reeni turned to her friend Sam who was a blond haired girl in a blue dress and asked "So where are we going tonight? Always seems to be something interesting with you guys." Reeni smiled. Sam smiled "oh I was thinking we could go to this new dance club tonight. It just opend" she laughed. Ethin heard this slightly and tarted to struggle to get out at the thought of being bounced around between these two orbs. Reeni quickly tried to stop his movement.

But low and behold Zoe a brunette girl sitting next to Reeni noticed this "Uah Reeni you ok? Something funky going on with your ta ta's?" She laughed. Reeni quickly turned back and looked at her "... Well... Hey can you guys keep a secret?" Reeni questioned.

The two girls nodded there heads and listend up as Reeni slips off her shoe and peels off her sock. The two raise an eyebrow at what this crazy girl was up to when Zoe notice a little guy stuck between Reeni's toes and soon Reeni pulled Ethin out from her breasts.

"What the fuck is the big idea Reeni! You were gonna go dancing with me in.... There.....?" Ethin looked to see the other two girls looking at you and him "ah shit...." He mumbled.

"Shut up you little punk." Reeni said and shook him around a bit "yeah so these two have been my little toys for a while now. Aren't they cute?" She giggled. Ethin glanced over at Zoe and raised an eyebrow "Hey baby how you doing?" He said in a manly voice.

Zoe just shook her head and ignored him "This is crazy... How did you even get these little guys?!" Zoe questioned.

She looked at you "I got this one from Anna at school and this other little punk I shrank down for punching me in the boob..." She glared down at Ethin "Bitch shut up...." He mumbled again. Sam glances down at Ethin as they reach a stop light "That little punk looks like he'd feel great down in my panties." She smirked.

Ethin was to shocked for words as the girls eye glared down at him "M.. My god..." He studderd. Zoe looks at you "He does look fun to play with. I would love to smother him between these bad boys." She chuckled and played with her boobs. 

"Well... You guys can borrow them if you promise to give them back at least nearly alive." Reeni said and smiled. Ethin snapped out of his trance and looked up at Reeni "The fuck?! NO! I don't want to be nearly alive I want to be fully alive you dumb fool!" Ethin yelled.

Reeni laughs and hands you over to Sam. She smiles and blows Ethin a kiss but the sweetness of this girl soon ends when she leans to the side moves her dress a bit and slips the screaming Ethin down the back of her thong "hope this boy likes wedgies." She laughed as she adjusted her thong forcing Ethin in her crack "AHH much better." She sighs and sits back normally "this is going to make driving that much better feeling him wiggle around in there." Sam and the others laugh.

Eventually Reeni drops you down between her and Zoe on the car seat. Zoe pokes you around a bit and laughs "he sure is a cute one" she says as she pushes you over "Yeah I was glad at least this one is nice." Reeni chuckled.

You blush and look up at Reeni "no it's you who is the Kawaii one." Reeni laughs "Yeah you got that right! Hey Zoe... So apparently this one likes feet. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Reeni smirks. The two girls quickly take off there shoes and put them up on the seat next to you.

Reeni knew how to take care of her feet and they smelt of flowers and stuff but as Zoe's feet moved closer you noticed a smell of sweat hit your nose "oh this is... Just... Super..." You mumble. Just then Zoe's foot launches towards you and she grabs you between her toes. This is where the smell got a lot worse. You cough and gag as she laughs and moves you closer to Reeni "Hey Reeni sit up a little." Zoe chuckled. 

You woundered what this girl was planning as Reeni sat up a bit and Zoe's foot launched used her butt. You got a slight second of light right before the booty landed onto Zoe's foot and you with it. Zoe laughed as she felt you struggle between her toes and under Reeni's ass "haha! I don't think he likes the way I play!" Zoe laughed.

Reeni couldn't help but giggle as she felt you wiggle around under her "Oh oh now I have an idea!" Reeni said and leand to the side plucking you out from between Zoe's grimy toes. "Here come closer for a second." Reeni said.

Zoe leand in a bit and Reeni quickly stuffed you down between Zoe's cleavage. "Hahaha! You said you wanted him between you boobys didn't you?" Reeni laughed as she saw your legs kicking out "down you go little guy." Zoe chuckled as she pushed you deeper between them with her index finger.

"Haha! He does feel fun in there." Zoe giggled and wiggled her breasts a bit.

Eventually the girls reach the club and get out of the car "Alright Reeni we'll give you your toys back half way thru the night." Sam said as she rubbed her ass a little "that is if this guy doesn't get to adventures." She winked and the three walked towards the club. Zoe playing with you between her breasts the whole time.

"It's gonna be a fun night." The three all said.