- Text Size +

Reeni laughed as she walks down the hallway "It's so fun to have a little toy like you." She smiled down at you. You were happy Anna wasn't your master anymore but you still hated the fact that you were tiny "Reeni! Can you please tell someone about me and get me help!?" You scream up to her. Reeni glances down at you again and has a straight face "Now where's the fun in that? Your my little toy now." She chuckled and walked into English class.

Reeni sat down at her desk and looked at the chalk bored. Out fromr the corner of her eye tho she noticed Ethin in a desk holding up a peace of paper witch read *Bitch I punched YO boob!* Reeni just shook her head and looked away. 

You tried your best too keep your head above the canyon your pressed between and watched as Reeni did her school work and everyone's in a while glance down at you and smoosh her boobs together a little just to toy with you.

It seemed like days stuck between the two pillows but soon the bell rang and Reeni got up for her next class. She walked out into the hallway and went to her locker for her books. Tho as she was doing this she plucked you out from her breasts and brought you to her face "I sure hope your having more fun with me then that Anna bitch ass." (Wow Reeni language!) she chuckled. You look at her with a sigh of relief "yeah... Who knows what that crazy fool would be doing to me right now...." You say as Reeni finishes getting her books.

Your freedom from her cleavage was short lived as she gave you a wink and quickly crammed you back down between her breasts. She made sure to completely hide you this time while she walked to class.

Everything was dark as you heard her sit down and put her books on the table. From the sound of things it would seem she's in Sciance class now. She glanced around the room as she waited for the bell and noticed Ethin again "The fuck!? How did you get in all my classes!!!" She yelled. But silly Reeni was just crazy and it was just a poster of him running for school.... Whatever.

All the action she was putting up tho shook your prison around a bit and made you slip deeper. Reeni didn't notice this and countinued her day. You started to freak out cause you knew if you slipped to far you'd end up falling.

You started to kick and thrash about trying to get her attention but she seemed to be WAY into her Sciance. And you slid further downward. Your last ditch effort was to put your arms and legs as wide as you could to stop your dissent witch seemed to work but you were getting tired fast. 

It was hard to find any kind of foothold in the darkness and the smooth skin around you but eventually Reeni was woundering why her toy wasn't moving and fished you out a bit "Wow there! Almost lost you haha! You could have ended up somewhere completely different." She whispers and giggled.

Time seemed to have been flying by as you faced death in the eyes and the bell soon rang again for lunch. Reeni sighed as she heard this and got up "Uah I hope they don't have those monster burgers I can't finish...." She groaned.

You popped your head out from her cleavage as she was finding a table to sit at. It didn't take long for her to see Ethin sitting at a table by himself "Perfect..." She smirked and walked over to him after stuffing you down again so you stay hidden.

Ethin glanced at her as she sat down "what do you want?" He questiond. Reeni smiled and leand forward a bit giving him a clear view of her breasts "oh I know what YOU want." She giggled. Ethin was in a trance as she slipped something into his drink.

Eventually Ethin snapped out of it "what em I doing... I'm an ass man." He turned away from Reeni and countinued to enjoy his meal. Reeni watched as he finally took a sip from his drink and she laughed a little to herself. It didn't take long for Ethin to start feeling sick and got up from the table to head for the bathroom.

Reeni slowly trailed behind him as he stumbled thru the halls and eventually blacked out.

Reeni peeked into the bathroom and a huge smile grew on her face as she noticed a tiny Ethin on the floor. She quickly picked him up and ran into the girls bathroom so no guy saw her in there.

She giggled as she locked the door behind her and opend her hand to see Ethin waking up. "What the hell... Gah my freaken head." He mumbled as he struggled to stand up. He slowly looked up and as he did his eyes got wider and wider.

"We'll hey there punk! This is what you get for punching my boob!" She laughed. Ethin could hardly understand what was going on as Reeni brought him around behind her. Ethin quickly noticed what was going down and started to scream. But those were quickly muffled as Reeni stuffed him and her hand down the back of her skinny jeans and panties.

Reeni smiled as she moved him around and soon pushed him deep into her booty crack. Reeni removed her hand and looked over her shoulder at her butt "Hope you have fun. You said you liked asses." She giggled and gave her ass a wiggle feeling him kick and scream.

She left the bathroom with a big grin on her face "Hehe haha! I got two new toys now!" She cheered.

Throughout the day Reeni enjoyed smothering you and grinding Ethin between her cheeks. But soon school was out and she got into her car witch didn't help Ethins situation. She smiled all the way home and ones she did she bolted upstairs. 

Reeni walked into her room and sat down on the bed. She reached into her cleavage and pulled you out from its depths "Hey guess what!" She cheered "uah... What?" You said and raised an eyebrow. Reeni smiled " I got an newer play mate now! So I got two toys!" She giggled. You looked at her like she was a mad man "what? How?! And where is he?" You questioned still confused by what she said.

Reeni reached back with her other hand and fished around for Ethin "I had him between my booty cheeks." She giggled and eventually pulled him out. You look over at the new person and quickly realize its Ethin!

"What the hell!!!? How did you shrink him!?" You yelled. Reeni laughed " I found these strange notes in Sciance class and it made this potion. Thought I'd test it on Ethin here for punching me in the boob." She winked and then glared at Ethin.

"Bitch! If I was normal sized I'd punch you again!" Ethin yelled and raised a fist.

"Yeah well that'll never happen cause your stuck like this. And now your both my new favorite toys! Haha! We're gonna have so much fun together!" She cheered!..........