- Text Size +

They both stared at each other. The tension was thick as Jaden and Alex’s locked. The messaged completely understood in the first moment Alex appeared out the room and glared at him.

She held both ends of her towel around her neck, with both hands. Her long Blonde hair hung down as it rested over her shoulders and her back. Her ice blue eyes showed no sense of mercy, no compassion or no pity for what she had planned in her mind. The only thing that Jaden could see in her eyes was anger.

He took a step back as the fear of what would happen next settled in his head. He knew he couldn’t really out run her, but he wasn’t going to stand there and let her do whatever she wanted either.

“He…Hey Alex.” He took another step back nervously. He knew standing in one spot would be suicide, but then again running from her might just be suicide as well. “How….How was your day, while I was out?” His first mistake, not knowing what happened in his absence.

A dark smile crept upon on her face as she moved some of her wet hair out of her face. A slight giggle escaped her lips as she took a step towards Jaden. Her foot hitting the ground lightly, causing a light tremor as Jaden looked up at her scared stiff.

“Like you care about how my day went.” She responded as she took another step forward. “But let me ask you a question squirt.” She spoke, taking another step. “Did you have fun, while my best friend was babying you all day?” She asked him, gritting her teeth a bit as she continued to walk towards Jaden.

Jaden took a few more steps back but ended up tripping as he landed on his back, but rolled over and got back to his feet, looking up as his eyes rested on the giant girl that stood before him. “Alex….” He called out her name cautiously. “Look I’m just going to go in my room ok? I won’t bother you for the rest of the day.” He said.

“Oh are you now?” She smirked down at him as he took another step back. “And who told you, you could do that hmm? “ She questioned him as she knelt down on her knees and looked at him, their eyes locking once again.

At this moment the roles were established. She was the predator and he was her prey, their situation couldn’t have spelled it out for them any clearer. She extended her hand towards him, but he backed away from her.

“What’s wrong squirt?” She asked sarcastically. “I thought you wanted to be friends.” She added as she got on her hands and knees and began to crawl towards him. “I thought you wanted to be nice to me.” She said as her eyes looked at him hungrily.

“I do, but I don’t think this is the time and place for that right now.” He replied back. “Besides you don’t look like you’re in the mood for all that.” He finished as Alex licked her lips as she lowered her face directly in front of him, leaving them only a few inches of space between each other.

“Looks can be deceiving.” She replied as she gently stuck out her tongue and gently licked up his body.

Jaden froze for that moment as he felt her tongue glide up his body, completely coating his front side with her saliva. She brought her tongue back into her mouth and smirked down sadistically at him.

“Now where going to play a game.” She said, her breath blowing over Jaden as she talked.

Even though Jaden was scared to the point of no return, he was quite happy at the fact that her breath didn’t smell. Her breath let off a mint like smell, like she just finished brushing her teeth, before she had spotted him.

But even knowing this logic didn’t help his situation out one bit.

“What…What kind of game?” He asked her as his body began to slightly tremble.

She was hoping he would ask as her smirk grew darker. “It’s simple squirt.” She said as she brought her lips closer to him, allowing them to touch his body. “Run…” She whispered as Jaden eyes shot up in horror as she quickly opened her mouth and tried to trap him in-between her lips.

Jaden managed to jump out of her reach as he rolled onto the carpet out of harm’s way. For that split moment as he looked up at her, he saw her teeth clamped down on nothing, in her attempt to catch him.

‘She was…She was…She just tried to bite me in half!” His mind shouted as he quickly got up and hauled ass towards his room.

Alex smirked as she missed her first attempt of torture him and lifted herself up as she saw Jaden make a beeline for his room. “Good you’re running, where would the fun be if I had caught you on my first try?” She stated as she began to walk calmly after him.

Jaden ran to his regular sized door and quickly pushed it open and slammed it shut, human habit. “Shit, shit, shit.” He said out of fear as he quickly turned his head to quickly glance for a place to hide in his room.

His eyes darted from the giant entertainment center, to the giant sized bed, then the dresser. “Well the computer desk isn’t an option.” He thought he brought his gaze back towards the entertainment center and the bed. “The bed is too obvious.” He said to himself. “Entertainment Center it is.” With his decision decided he ran towards the entertainment and leaped into the small opening it held under it as it was set against the wall.

Jaden walked away from the entrance he came in and headed towards the back of the entertainment center he hid under. He was breathing heavy as he thought back to how his life almost came to an end in a split second.

“She…She really tried to kill me.” He said in-between breaths. His mind was rattled with questions and the fear of asking her, knowing now what her full intent is.

Silence fell as he sat against the wall under the dark shadow that the furniture created. The only thing that he could hear was his heartbeat slowly down as he began to relax.

“Maybe she went back to her room.” He said to himself quietly, but soon his heartbeat sped up instantly as he heard a knock on the door.

“Oh squirt.” She playfully called out as she slowly brought her hand to the door again, given it a second knock. “You know I was just playing right? Come back out, I’ll play nice….I promise.” She smirked as she grabbed the giant sized knob and gently opened the door.

Jaden heard the giant bedroom door creek open and he clamped both hands over his mouth. He saw her feet as they pressed into the carpet as she made her way in his room.

“Come on squirt.” She pressed on as she knelt down on both her knees in front of the gigantic bed. “If I have to find you, it’ll be a lot worse than what you can ever imagine.” She said as she quickly stuck her head under the bed. “Gotcha!” She shouted, but to her disappointment he wasn’t there.

“Aww and I really thought I had you squirt.” She sighed as she stood back up and looked at the dresser. “Well maybe you’re behind this thing.” She said as she walked over to and peered behind, only to frown again as she didn’t find him.

She growled lightly as she lifted her head back up and looked around for a bit. “Alright you’re really starting to piss me off runt!” She exclaimed as Jaden remained in his safe hiding spot.

“I’ll give you one more chance to come out.” She said as she turned her head from left to right to see if she saw any kind of movement. “If you do, then I promise I’ll go easy on you. If you don’t then…Well, I hope you prayed enough.” She said as she looked around again and sighed. “Alright then, have it your way.” She simply said as she shrugged her shoulders and walked to the giant door in his room.

“You know little guy, Its getting dark soon and I wouldn’t want to keep light on if your not in here, you know electric bill and all.” She smirked as she flipped the light switch off, bringing the room to complete darkness.

Jaden sat in his spot shivering a bit as he heard the door close. He waited a moment, listening intently, but he heard nothing.

His heart beat began to slow down a bit as he let out a relieving sigh. He closed his eyes for a moment and a small smile crept on his face.

“Looks like I just have to wait in here for Ava to come back and I should be safe.” He thought to himself as he leaned back against the wall to make himself comfortable.

Suddenly he saw a flash of light appear in front of him with a sadistic smiling face in front of it. “OH SHIT!” He screamed as Alex continued to smirk at him.

“Hi Squirt!” She said as she quickly reached under the entertainment center with her right hand, while the other hand held the flashlight that she picked up.

Jaden quickly got up and began to make a run for it, but Alex was just to quick. She slid her hand over in his direction, catching his body with the side of her index finger and sending his little body tumbling into the carpet.

With a satisfying smirk on her face she reached in and roughly wrapped her fingers around his tiny little body and retrieved him from his hiding place. “Gotcha.” She smirked at him.

Jaden struggled as her fingers wrapped tightly around him, making it nearly impossible to move.

“Alex!” He shouted as he looked up at his giant captor. “Alex! Wait, please stop.” He begged as Alex continued to beam down at him.

“Stop?” She repeated. “Now why on earth would I do that, when I’m just starting to get into the whole idea of what I’m about to do to you.” She smirked evilly at him.

“Alex! Please just listen to me for a second!” He shouted up at her.

“No you listen to me!” She screamed back, clearly now starting to let her anger from the previous events she had with Ryan affect her. “Shut up alright! I don’t want to hear another word from you!” She screamed as she glared down at him.

“The only thing I want is for you to suffer and beg.” She spoke as the same devilish smile appeared on her face. “And I know just how to start you off with that.” She said as she reached behind her and grabbed the waistband of her black panties and pulled it slightly, revealing her nicely shaped tan color ass.

“Wait Alex!” Jaden shouted trying to reason with her, but all she did was smirk at him.

“In you go.” She slipped him in, allowing him to drop all the way down to the bottom of her cheeks. “Have fun.” She remarked as she let go of the waistband, watching it seal him under her ass. “Because I know I will.” She smirked evilly as she walked out of his room and closed the door.

Jaden couldn’t believe what was going on. He was in her panties, under her ass. His mind began to run rapid as he felt her cheeks rub against his body. The lack of clean air, replaced by the smell of her nicely cleaned ass was overwhelming. He coughed a bit as her cheeks slightly smothered them as she walked.

Alex walked through their hallway smiling as she entered her room and slowly closed the door behind her, locking it. “Now it’s time for the real fun to start.” She said out loud as she walked towards her bed and glanced back at her ass.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. “I think it’s time for a nice sit.” She smiled as she sat down carelessly on her mattress and shivered as she felt Jaden’s tiny body push up against her ass. “Mmmm.” She moaned slowly as she began to move her ass slowly, smothering him as she leaned back with her hands holding her up.

Jaden wasn’t prepared for the unbearable weight to transfer all to his body as he began to feel her ass move slowly as she smothered him underneath it. His air was completely gone and his face, along with his body was pressed flat up against her cheeks.

He fought as hard as he could, but her slow grinding was sapping away his strength as she lifted her ass up off the bed and dropped it back down on top of him.

“Mmmm, I’m so glad you took those pills.” She moaned as she continued to grind her ass slowly on the bed. “It makes it more fun that I get to do this to you.” Her mind completely gone as she replaced Jaden’s image with the one person she hated the most in the world. “I just hope you like it just as much as I do.” She added as she began to grind harder on top of him.

“Oh who am I kidding? As long as I like it that’s all that matters.” She spoke as she lifted her ass up and dropped it down on him again.

Little did she know, she was giving Jaden a relapse, reminding him of some painful memories that he wanted to forget as his mind began to flashback.

(Jaden’s 1st Flashback)

Jaden was around 8 years old sleeping soundly in his bed at night, unaware of the dangers that lurked outside his bedroom door.

His door crept open as a female like figure slowly walked in. She had on a white and pink night gown with pink slippers and a white pillow in a right hand. She was middle aged woman with auburn hair coming down to her shoulders.

She approached the bed that little Jaden was sleeping in and gently turned him over.

Jaden began to stir a bit as his eyes slowly open, looking up at the woman who stood over him.

“Momma.” He said slowly as he rubbed his eyes. Suddenly his mother took the pillow she had in her right hand gently laid on it on his face and began to press down.

“Momma!” He shouted as he began thrash about as his mother continued to hold the pillow over his head. “Momma! Momma!” He screamed.

(End of Flashback)

Jaden began to thrash just like in the past, but it proved futile as the fight he was giving her only aroused Alex more.

“Oh that’s what I’m talking about Ryan.” She called him, now completely forgetting that this wasn’t Ryan she was dealing with. “Squirm under me.” She ordered as she kept grinding on top of him. “This is what you wanted isn’t it!’ She pressed on, now getting into the torture she was putting Jaden through. “How does it feel to be weak one?” She shouted as she let out a slight maniacal laughter as she got up, giving Jaden a split second to catch what little breath he could before she sat back down on top of him again.

Jaden couldn’t take it anymore, not this relentless assault that he was given. He slowly began to lose consciousness as everything became blurry.

Lightheaded was something he was feeling as he began to see a bright light. Then something slowly grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the confined prison he was once in.

He was raised in the air slowly as his vision began to clear up a bit, only to see the sadistic smile a face held in front of him. “Did you have fun Ryan?” She asked as Jaden dangled with his arm in-between her fingers.

“I know I sure did.” She smiled as she watched him hang helplessly in the air. “I’m finally in control.” She thought to herself as she still pictured Ryan dangling in front her and not the actual human it was. “I finally got him; I can finally make him leave me alone.” She smirked as she was far beyond gone; her mind had finally crossed that line of sanity that she couldn’t come back from on her own. “Now all I have to do is torture him like he did me.” She smiled as she slowly made her way to the bathroom.

Jaden, by now didn’t even know where he was or what was going on for that matter. His mind had drifted from reality as he hung from her fingers blankly, clearly almost broken.

“Ryan you smell like my ass.” Alex pointed out as she held walked towards the bathroom sink. “Let’s see if I can fix that for you.” She smirked as she turned on both knobs and filled the sink up with warm water.

Without a second thought she released her grip on Jaden’s arm and dropped him in the sink.

Jaden blank stare wasn’t affected by the free fall he was taking, but his mind came back to reality once he made a loud splash in the sink.

As his body went under the water he quickly realized that he needed to breath and began to claw his way to the surface.

Alex crossed her arms across her chest and watched him. She held a satisfied smirk on her face as she seen his head pop out of the water and gasping for breath.

“Oh what’s wrong Ryan? I thought you knew how to swim.” She teased as she slowly uncrossed her arms and moved her right index finger towards Jaden.

Jaden not realizing what was going on felt her finger push him back down, but towards the bottom of the sink.

His body began to thrash again as his back landed on something solid. He grabbed her finger with both hands and tried his best to remove it, but he couldn’t. Alex just stood there smiling down at him as he continued to struggle, using his new burst of energy trying to survive the hell he was going through.

After a few seconds of this Alex's fingers wrapped around his thrashing body and lifted him out the water, causing him to gasp for breath, but as soon as he did she dumped him back in.

“Ryan that’s not good enough.” She said slowly. “But that’s ok, we won’t stop until your nice and spotless.” She smirked as she didn’t realize that she was making Jaden have another horrible memory from his childhood.

(Jaden’s 2nd Flashback)

“Daddy I’m sorry!” Jaden shouted as the 11 year old boy was dragged off to a nearby lake. “Daddy I’ll be good I promise!” He shouted again as his dad ignored him and walked towards the docks.

“I’ll teach you to speak out against me.” He uttered as they got to the edge of the docks and he tossed Jaden in.

Jaden’s body splashed into the water as he fought to stay above the surface as his dad just stood there and watched.

“Daddy Help!” He screamed as he fought hard, without the knowledge of knowing how to swim. “Daddy!” He shouted. “Daddy!’ as he slowly began to sink.

(End of 2nd Flashback)

By this time Jaden had stop fighting and Alex pulled him out the water. Her smile widening as she dangled his drenched body in a circle overlooking him for a moment.
“Alright Ryan.” Alex began. “Bath time is over, now I think it’s time I send you on your way.” She smirked as she grabbed dirty towel from her hamper and walked into her bedroom.

Meanwhile Ava was in her room as she quickly grabbed the bags that Jaden’s clothes were in. “Jeez, I hope everything is alright over there.” She prayed as she was about to held out of her room, when she heard a loud crack outside of her apartment.

“Shit.” She cursed as she walked towards her living room and noticed that it was coming down worse than before. “No!’ She shouted as she reached into her pocket and grabbed her phone. “Damn it, perfect time to start monsooning all over the place.” She said to herself as she quickly found Alex name in her phone and pressed the talk button.

She put the phone up to her ear and paste back and forth in her living room as Alex phone would ring, but eventually the voicemail would come up. "Damn it!" She cursed again as she pressed the talk button again.

While Ava was trying to call Alex’s cell phone, Alex had laid out the towel perfectly on the floor as she gently sat Jaden’s tiny body on it. She stood over him with a victorious smile.

“Well Ryan I had fun with you, but I think it’s time we said our goodbyes to each other.” She smirked as she slowly lifted her right foot over Jaden.

Jaden was now lost in his own world of his darkest memories. He had completely written out the fact that Alex was even around him as he quickly placed both his hands on his head and began to curl up. “I’ll be good.” He said terrifyingly as he shivered. “I’ll be good.” He repeated as Alex was about to gently press her foot on him, but she stopped when she heard him say something.

“What was that little guy?” She asked him smiling down at him evilly. “I hope you know begging for your life…won’t…do you any….Hey.” She said softly as she knelt down and saw the state that Jaden was in.

“I’ll be good.” He said again as he shook again, tears slowly coming down from his eyes, easily visible on his cheeks. “Daddy, I’ll be good.” He began to sob as Alex looked at Jaden and snapped back to reality. “Just don’t hurt me again.” He sobbed.

“Hey…Hey squirt.” She called out to him softly as she gently placed her hand under him and gently lifted him up.

Jaden kept shaking as he was trapped in his own world with possibly no way and by this time, Alex stomping him out would have probably been the best thing for him at this point.

Alex continued to look at him, her sadistic smile replaced with expression of worry and concern. “Hey…Jaden.” She called out his real name. “Jaden…” She called again as Jaden completely ignored her.

His tears gently fell in her hand as Alex couldn’t help but feel ashamed at what she had just put him through. She could have sworn she had Ryan in her clutches, she knew she had him. To her he was right there, in her possession to do anything with.

She wanted to break Ryan, not her new roommate, especially not on his second day of being here. Alex face began to slowly scrunch up as tears began to form in her eyes.

“What the fuck have I done...?” She said to herself as the tears from her eyes slowly slid down her cheek as realization began to set in for her.

She had just broken an innocent person.



Chapter End Notes:

Did I promise hell in this chapter? I don't believe I did. Can someone tell me that if I promised hell in this chapter and that I stayed true to my word...Thank you that is all.