- Text Size +

So you guys have speculated and speculated, throwing in your own ideas and twist to what is actually happening in this story….Remember, there will be plot twisters and no one here really knows the true extent of my imagination….At least not yet, so let’s get moving on to the next story people. Find your seats and park your ass in it, we’re starting the next chapter.

The sun shined brightly as Ava walked happily with her seemingly new friend in the making, Jaden, sitting on her shoulder. He made sure he held onto a few strands of her hair as she walked just like she instructed. As she carefully placed her foot one in front of the other. She walked gracefully towards their first destination, which was unknown to Jaden at the moment.

“Hey Ava.” He called to her, gaining her attention as she walked. “Where are we going?” He asked her simply as Ava made sure not to turn her head to fast or else she would swing him off, since he was holding to her hair.

“Well little guy, you did say you didn’t really have any clothes with you. So I figured we stop by the mall first and pick you up a few things to at least get you started while you’re here.” She smiled as she her shoe covered foot landed on the pavement, which Jaden noticed besides the light tremors coming from her and other giantess that walked around, that they didn’t leave a foot print as they walked.

He lifted his head back up and noticed how the city really didn’t look any different than an average city would. Except for the gigantic buildings all over the place, it still look pretty normal. He saw how the normal sized people walked along their side and conversed with other people their size and even carried on conversations with other giantess as they walked by. He even saw what he believed to be a couple between a normal boy and giantess that held him in her hand.

“Wow so this place is really no different, than the rest of the world huh?” He said as he continued to take in his surroundings.

“Pretty much so, everyone around here pretty much gets along, but you still have those giantess and normal people who have go and cause trouble for somebody.” Ava responded as she turned the corner and stepped towards a walk way for giantess that led to the mall.

“Don’t get this placed confused though little guy.” She reached for him with her hand and gently wrapped her fingers around him, taking him off her shoulders. “ Just because the girls here are nice for most part doesn’t mean every single one of them doesn't have a mean streak and wants to toy with little cute guys like you.” She smiled down at him.

“But I didn’t say they did though.” He looked up at her slightly confused. “Besides who would want to do something like that to a person my size anyway?” He asked her as Ava gave him a slightly mischievous smirk as she stepped into the mall parking lot.

“Oh I don’t know.” She responded playfully. “I might.” She giggled as Jaden looked up at her and simply sighed to himself.

“Out of one problem and into another.” He sighed simply as Ava continued to giggle at him.

“Oh calm down, I’m only playing.” She said as she finally came to the mall doors and pushed the gigantic door open with her hand. “You got to learn to relax around a giantess Jaden, remember were still girls and we do have a playful side.” She told him as they walked inside the mall.

“Yea.” He responded. “That’s one of the 462 million sides that girls have that I’m afraid of.” He joked, which caught a slight playful glare from Ava as she returned her attention to where she wanted to take him.

“Ha-ha very funny tiny.” She remarked with a smirk. “I’ll be sure to remember that, when I decide to let one of those 462 million sides come out on you.” She smiled as she looked down at Jaden, who playfully took a step back on her palm.

“But you just said I was cute, shouldn’t that account for anything?” He played along as Ava spotted her first store and began to walk towards it.

“Yea it does.” She walked carefully, making sure not to step on anybody as she walked alongside other giantess. “In fact, it kind of makes your situation worse with me.” She flirted as she looks back down at him. “I like cute small guys, so it’s like you’re my type and all.” She smiled brightly, still playfully flirting as Jaden sat down in her palm and looked around the mall as she walked.

“Well at least somebody thinks so.” Ava looked down at him for a moment and sighed for a moment.

“Don’t pay attention to Alex; she just has a lot of things going on at the moment.” Ava responded as she came up upon a “Champs” store. “She’ll come around eventually; who knows maybe you two could become the best of friends, which is, if she doesn’t squish you first.” Ava added in jokingly as Jaden slightly cringed at the last statement.

“Oh don’t worry, you’ll be fine.” She replied as they walked into the store. “Now let’s find you a new wardrobe.

“Yea so I can die in it.” He added as Ava stopped in her tracks and look down at the little guy in her hand.

“What I was only joking, jeez, giantess are so sensitive.” He remarked with a smirk of his own as Ava gave him yet another playfully.

“Keep playing with me little guy and you might find yourself in a bit of trouble.” She smirked as Jaden lay back in her palm as she walked.

“I’ll just add that to my “Many things to worry about, while I’m dealing with Alex list.” He and Ava both giggled as she got to a giantess bench and sat down slowly.

“Alright go on and find you something you like.” She insisted as she lowered Jaden to the ground. “Get whatever you like, I’m buying.” She said causing Jaden to turn around and look at her bewildered.

“What?” She asked simply, but somewhat confused on his reaction.

”You’re buying?” He repeated as looked up at her and crossed his arms. “What’s the catch?” He asked her as Ava just looked at him and shrugged her shoulders.

“None really, just think of this as a gift between me and you in hopes we get to know each other better.” She smiled as Jaden eyebrow rose as he looked up at her for a moment.

“Uh huh, If you say so, are you sure you want to make that kind of gesture with me, I’m kind of expensive.” He said smirking up at her while she leaned back on the seat she was sitting on, her hands holding her up as she look down at him.

“Go ahead; I’m pretty sure you won’t make a dent in my account.” She said as she moved her shoe covered foot towards Jaden and gently pushed him away from her. “Now go on and pick something, we got other stores we need to go to.”

Jaden felt her shoe come in contact with his front side and gently scoot him away from her. “Alright, Alright, I’m going.” He replied as he went to the normal sized wear and began searching for what suited him.

(Back at the apartment)

Alex placed her hand on the knob; taking a deep breath she opened the door, revealing a huge giant sized guy that was a bit taller than her. He was a blond himself; his eyes were light blue going along with his pale skin. He wasn’t fat, but quite built, especially for a giant. He wore black and white shoes, along with black jeans with a chain that seem to dangle from his black belt buckle and attach to a belt loop on his pants. To finish it off, he had a white shirt with an tribal design like symbol on it, with black gothic like wrist bands on each of his wrist.

“Hi there.” He said as Alex walked away from the door.

“Hi.” She responded coldly. “Now leave.” She ended as she stood in front of him with her arms crossed glaring at him.

“Alex, baby why would…..”

“Don’t call me that.” She cut him off as she made no efforts to move towards him. “You came here like you said and you can leave like I’m telling you to.” She grunted as Ryan looked at her for a brief moment and then a wide smirk appeared on his face.

“You still have that wild fire inside of you huh?” He walked around her as she followed him with her glare. “You see Alex that’s what I always liked about you; you’ve always had that fight back attitude. It makes things you know…Interesting.” He grinned as Alex huffed at his compliment, sort of.

“Then it’s just too bad that I’m not interested in you, now get the fuck out of my apartment!” She exclaimed as she turned her head towards the giant boy that towered over her by a few feet. “How thick headed can you be?” She continued on. “Are you that much of a dumb….”

Before she could finish she felt a hand wrap around her mouth and suddenly her back was against the wall.

“Now how many times do I have to tell you to watch your mouth when you’re talking to me?” Ryan asked her still smirking as he held his hand firmly against her mouth, with his other hand holding him against the wall as he leaned on it, his face a few inches from hers.

Alex eyes widen in fear as she recalled this same action many times before as he got close to her. “Now how about we skip the talking and get right to what I came here for huh? You know I don’t like wasting time.” He suggested, but Alex wasn’t about to give in so easily.

She quickly shoved his hand away from her mouth. “Fuck off!” She shouted, but only to receive a hard slap to the face. With a loud yelp Alex stumbled to the side, but before she could move anymore, Ryan grabbed her by both her arms and slammed her back against the wall.

“Stop making me be rough with you Alex!” He shouted at her. “You’re only making this worse on yourself.” He screamed at her as a few tears began to form in her eyes as Ryan took her off the wall and let her slide down to the floor as she placed her hands over her face.

“Now get up and let’s go, I do have other places to be.” He said as he reached down and grabbed her arm, trying to lift her up off the ground.

“No! She screamed back as she jerked her arm away and tried to get up, but Ryan grabbed her again and placed her back against the wall.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” He yelled as he got in her face. “Why the fuck do you have to make this so fucking difficult all the time? When are you ever going to fucking listen to me? When I tell you to do something then you do it! Now get your ass in the room and get ready! “He screamed as Alex covered up her face, afraid of being hit again.

Ryan released her from the wall and allowed Alex to slowly walk into her room, with him following behind her.

“Now was that so hard.” He simply said as he closed the door behind him and quickly took off his shirt and unzipped his pants.

“Alright now lay down.” He said to her.

“Ryan…” She sobbed. “I don’t want to do this.” She continued as tears flowed from her face. “Can you just please….”

“Shut up.” He said as he forced her down on her bed and looked her over and noticed something about her. “You didn’t get pretty for me like I told you to.” He glared at her, which caused a slight but sad smirk to appear on Alex face.

“I haven’t even showered either; I left it that way just for you.” She smirked, thinking she had the upper hand.

Ryan growled slightly as he stared at her. “You dirty little bitch.” He said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a large sized condom. “It’s alright though.” He said as Alex eyes lit up again in fear. “I can still fuck you and not get any of your filth on me.” He smirked as Alex tried to get up, but he grabbed both of her arms and forced her back down.

“Stop moving. Just lay there and simply enjoy it, just like you always did.” He sneered as Alex closed her eyes and just wished this would all be over.

(Back at the mall)

Jaden and Ava sat at the food court as Jaden look at the three large bags full of the stuff that Ava bought for him. “Are you serious?” He shouted up at her as Ava looked down at him as she took a bite of her food.

“What? I told you that you wouldn’t be able to put a dent in my account.” Ava smiled as she placed her hand in her white container and pulled out a mild hot wing.
“Besides try not to be so loud ok, I don’t need everybody in the world knowing that have a little bit of money.” She insisted as she chewed her food.

“A little bit, seriously, that’s what we’re going to go with.” He said as he sat in front of her on the table with his container of wings and fries.

“You do know that in here, normal clothes and giant clothes are priced completely different right. “Buying stuff for you is like buying clothes for a Ken doll.” She smiled as she lifted up a fry to her mouth.

“Really? Well thanks for making me feel smaller than I already am.” He replied to her.

She chewed her food for a bit and took a sip of her drink. “Oh calm down, you know I didn’t mean it like that.” She responded as Jaden continued to eat as well and then decided to take another look at his surroundings and then back up at Ava.

“Hey Ava, seriously what is all this?” He asked her as Ava look down at him with a confused look. “What I mean is, why are you doing all this for me and what is ALL of this, referring to the giant world around him. “Like where, no fuck that, when did all this even happen and how come the rest of the U.S. didn’t know about it until recently?” He asked her as Ava looked down at him for a moment and took another sip of drink.

“Ava.” Jaden called her name. “Ava!” He shouted trying to get an answer out of her.

“I hear you little guy, I’m just trying to figure out an answer to give you.” She responded as she placed her elbow on the table and placed her cheek in her hand as she continued to look at him.

“The truth would be nice you know.” He told her.

Ava smirked at him for a moment and then lifted her head off her hand. “The truth huh? I really don’t think you can handle the truth, especially coming from me.” She smirked as Jaden looked up at her, this time with confusion written on his face.

“Try me.” He replied.

Ava sat back in her chair and smiled as she crossed her arms. “Alright then, I’m only being nice to you so I can win you over, plus, so you won’t figure out that I’m going to eat you later on.” Her smirked widen as Jaden’s jaw dropped completely.

He looked up at Ava, who didn’t bother changing the smirk that she had on her face. He slowly got up and took a step back from her. “You aren’t serious right? You’re really just joking with me aren’t you?” He asked for clarification.

“What? You said you wanted the truth, so now that you know what else do you want to talk about?” She asked him. “You really don’t need to know about all the government secrets and stuff, because you won’t be alive long enough to process it, but hey at least you get to say I got eaten by a pretty girl…Well maybe you won’t be able to say that, but you get the idea.” She smiled as Jaden’s heart began to sink as he tripped over his own two feet and fell back down on his butt.

“You’re really going to eat me…” He said slowly beginning to panic as he lowered his head down and began to slowly shake. “She’s really going to eat me.” He thought to himself, his mind running rapid at the image of her picking him and holding him above her awaiting mouth, her tongue licking her seemingly perfect light pink lips, eagerly waiting to taste his small body inside her mouth.

Suddenly he broke out of his of trance at the sound of Ava laughing at him hysterically.

“Huh?” He looked up at her nervously.

“You should have seen your face!” She exclaimed as she reared her head back laughing at him.

Jaden looked at her for a moment and the sighed a breath of relief as he realized that she was just toying with him. “You know that wasn’t cool at all right?” He told her as Ava’s laughter slowly died down as she gathered control over herself and looked down at the normal sized person in front of her.

“I know, but I couldn’t resist.” She responded back. “I really had you going didn’t I?” She said as she gently poked him with her index finger.

“Don’t worry little guy I’m not going to eat you.” She said as a mischievous smirk appeared on her face. “Unless you want me to.” Her face lowered down closer to the table and towards Jaden as she licked her lips.

“I’d be gentle to.” She said as she got closer to him, leaving Jaden stunned as he saw her giant face get closer to him. “I’ll slide you around in my mouth and play with you with my tongue.” She said as she gently stuck her tongue out at him. “I’ll even gently chew on you, how does that sound?” She asked him as looked at him with the same smirk on her face as she noticed something move between his legs.

“It seems like someone likes the idea huh?” She pressed as Jaden couldn’t help but agree with her.

“Sounds hot don’t it?” She asked as she gave him a little lick with her tongue, causing it to slide against Jaden’s body as she pulled it back and lifted her face up from him.

Jaden laid there paralyzed as thoughts of a fantasy began to stir in his mind as he slowly nodded his head.

“Looks like I’m starting something that you probably won’t be able to finish.” She chuckled as she stood up and grabbed Jaden in one and hand and the food in the other. “Well we’ll finish talking about that later; right now we got other places to go.” She said as she walked to the trash can and tossed their remaining food away. She went back and grabbed the bags of clothes for Jaden and headed towards the exit of the mall.

Once the two reached outside Ava looked up at the sky and realized that the clouds were rolling in. “Shit, it’s about to pour in a minute.” She said out loud as Jaden looked up at the sky as well. “Never believe the weatherman on TV, they don’t know shit when it comes to weather.” She added as she began making her back to the apartment complex.

“So I guess that cuts our time short for today huh?” Jaden asked as he looked up at her.

Ava looked down at him and smiled. “Oh somebody wants to stay with me huh? Don’t worry little guy, you’re going to my place for a while anyway.” She said as walked along the side of the street.

“Your place?” Jaden repeated. “Where do you live?” He followed up.

“In the same complex you do silly.” She replied as Jaden looked at her for a moment. “Well it’s behind you guys apartment.” She clarified.

“You’re in apartment 106 and I’m in apartment 201, so I’m basically the building behind you guys.” Ava said smiling down at Jaden. “So it’s pretty convenient, that I live so close.” She finished as Jaden nodded his head in agreement.

“Yea that means when Alex decides to put me through hell just because its Sunday, I can call you. That’s perfect.” He said as he lay back down in her palm and enjoyed the ride back to the complex.

“And who said I was going to come to your rescue little guy.” Ava replied with a smirk. “Just because you may be a bit cute doesn’t mean that I’ll have to save you every time someone wants to do something to you.” She said jokingly.

Jaden caught on and smirked up at her. “If that’s the case then what if the person who your thinking about saving thinks you’re pretty cute back.” He said with a smile as Ava stopped walking for a moment and looked down at her palm.

“Don’t play with my emotions ok.” She giggled. “They may get you in trouble.” She smiled as the two continued to playfully flirt with each other as she made her way back to complex.

As soon as the duo stepped in the vicinity Ava felt water hit her. First one drop, then two, then dozens.
“Shit.” She cursed as she looked down at her hand. “I’m going to curl my hand up and run home ok, don’t be scared I’m not going to hurt you.” She assured him as Jaden nodded as the rain began to come down heavy on the two.

She carefully curled her hand up into a fist and began to make her way to her apartment building. Making sure she didn’t step on any of the normal sized individuals as she made it home. She got to her door as the rain continued to pour on her and quickly opened it, running inside and closing the door shut.

She leaned back against the door, breathing heavily a bit as she ran her other hand through her hair. “I’m fucking soaked.” She breathed out as she uncurled her hand with Jaden in it. “You ok?” She asked him.

Jaden looked up at her and checked himself out. “Yep and I’m dry.” He smiled at her as she rolled her eyes playfully at him.

“Oh shut up.” She said as she walked through her 1-flat bedroom apartment and into her room. “You stay here, while I go dry up a bit.” She told him as she sat him on the bed and went into the bathroom to dry her hair and her face.

Jaden looked around her room and saw that she was the typical girl. Pink was everywhere, well pink and black.” It figures. “He said to himself as he walked around on her bed and noticed something when he looked down at it. “Really?” He sounded perplexed as he saw himself standing in the middle of what seemed to be a cat like face on her comforter.

“So even giantess likes Hello Kitty.” He shook his head and laid down on her bed and waited for her to come back out of the bathroom.

(Back at Alex’s Apartment)

Ryan looked over Alex lustfully as he began to tear her wife beater off of her. “Ryan…”She cried. “ Please stop.” She pleaded as Ryan ignored her cries and began to slide her sweatpants down, along with the panties that she wore.

“Just accept it, I’ll take care of you.” He said as he stood back up and ripped open the condom wrapper and placed the condom on. Once he was ready he looked over Alex again, who knew she had nowhere to go, nowhere to run.

“Hmm, you still look just as sexy as ever.” Ryan complimented lustfully as he slid himself on top of her.

He slowly bent down and slowly moaned as his chest pressed against her breast. He slowly lowered his head down towards her neck and began to lightly nibble on it.

Once Alex felt that first nibble she began to struggle. “Ryan! Stop!” She shouted as she tried with all her might to fight him off. She used her hands to try to beat Ryan in the side of the face, but he grabbed both of her arms and pinned her down again.

“I love it when you fight back.” He said to her as he began to lick the side of her neck again, dragging his tongue up to her ear as Alex continued to try to struggle against him, but it proved to be useless.

Ryan was hard at this point, knowing this he slowly began to slowly insert himself into her, against her wishes and began to slowly thrust.

“Ryan!” She screamed out, still trying to struggle against him. “Get off of me! Ahh” She lost her breath as Ryan gave her a hard thrust, causing her to quiet down as he continued to maneuver his way inside her.

‘Ryan…” She cried as she lost all her strength to fight back, finally submitting to him and allowing him to do anything he wanted to her. “…I don’t want…this.” She sobbed as she felt him opening her up.

“Hmm yes you do.” He retaliated. “You’ve always wanted this; even now you know you can’t resist me.” He raised his head up so that they could face each other and he leaned in for a kiss, but Alex jerked her head to the side, trying to avoid it at all cost.

“Heh? Don’t be like that.” He said as he grabbed her face with his right hand and moved it back upright and he forcibly placed his lips on to hers.

Once this action was set in motion, Alex eyes lit up, as if she caught her second wind, she began to fight back. Her free hand pounded against Ryan, but it didn’t have any effect, that was until she drew her hand back and managed to slap him across the face, breaking the kiss that only he wanted to share.

With the two breathing hard and Ryan still inside her, he looked at her for a moment. Then anger began to take over.

“You ungrateful bitch.” He hissed as he grabbed her arm and held her down again and began to push himself against her harder, causing her to scream, but not from bliss and pleasure, but from pain and suffering and the feeling of being completely weak.

“You’re going to take this and like it do you hear me bitch!” He continued to thrust, harder and harder, making the bed rock back and forth from the momentum of Ryan’s body moving Alex’s along with him.

This action went on for another 15 to 20 minutes as Ryan finally climaxed and slowly pulled out of her.

Alex laid there breathless and defeated as Ryan pulled the condom off and tossed it on her. “Bad sex as usual.” He uttered as he grabbed his shirt and placed it back on. “You need to learn to participate more and stop being so stiff.” He said to her as he opened up her bedroom door.

Alex glared at him hatefully as she quickly knocked off the condom that was laying on her chest.

“See you next time baby.” He said to her as he was about to leave her room, but he stopped and turned his head back towards. “Oh before I go, I need your debit card.” He told her as Alex eyes widen as she saw him make his way towards her purse.

“What! No that’s all the money I have!” She screamed as Ryan reached for her purse and snatched it off her nightstand and held it up away from her. “I have bills and rent to pay with what’s left on that card! Give it back Ryan!” She shouted as she got up to grabbed her purse away from him, but Ryan quickly shoved her down back on the bed and stuck his hand inside her purse and found what he was looking for.

“Consider this paying me back for the bad sex you just gave me.” He said as he held up her debit card, showing it to her as she began to cry again. “I’ll see you later and oh, don’t worry I’m sure you can last another six months or so before you get money again.” He said to her as he left her room and walked out of the apartment, shutting the door and leaving Alex a broken mess, crying in her bed as she forced her face into her pillow.

(Back at Ava’s apartment)

Ava stepped out the bathroom, having dried her hair off with a towel and seeing Jaden laying on her bed.

“I see someone made themselves at home.” She said to him, smiling down at the normal human being laying on her bed.

“Yea, who knew Hello Kitty, could be so comfortable.” He replied back to her. “At least we know that cat is good for something.” He added as Ava huffed at his comment.

“Hey, don’t mess with the cat ok?” She replied as she reached for him and gently lifted him up off the bed and walked to her desk, where her computer was.

She sat down in the chair, taking off her shoes, revealing her all white ankle socks and placed Jaden gently on the floor and turned to face her desk. “Now why don’t you explore a bit more, while I try to finish up an assignment I got do for school ok?” She smiled down at him as Jaden looked up at her questionably.

“You go to school here to?” He asked her.

“Yea, well were kind of on a late Spring Break right now, well it’s just starting really.” She told him as she turned her head to look down at him. “Well really, our spring break is after pretty much everyone else in the states, well for the most part.” She informed. “I don’t know why our school system is set up like that, but that’s how it is I guess.“ She finished.

“You plan on enrolling in school?” She asked him as she turned on her computer.

Jaden nodded his head. “Yea, but I don’t really know what school to go to, let alone how to get there or enroll.” He told her as Ava just shook her head.

“Don’t worry; you can come to our school?” She suggested as she watched as the computer booted up.

“Our?” Jaden repeated.

“Yea, Alex and me go to the same school, it’ll be fun and don’t worry you won’t be the only normal sized person there.” She assured as she placed her finger on her chin and thought about it for a second. “It’s coed school basically or in this case a co-sized coed school.” She giggled as Jaden just looked up at her.

“Uh huh.” He said nonchalantly. “I’m sure Alex would love to torture me in the morning when I ask her would she mind taking me to school with her, oh yea I’m sure she’ll be thrilled. “He implied.

“Oh no she won’t.” Ava responded as she grabbed her mouse and began clicking on a few things. “If things get that bad between you two, then you’ll just have to stay over here with me, alright?” She said as Jaden looked up at her for a bit and nodded.

“Good, now go on and explore my apartment. I don’t have a roommate and I still have the normal person edition added in here thanks to the apartment installing it in every room, so go on look around.” She said as she scoot her chair under the desk, her socked feet placed firmly on the ground as she began to work.

Jaden took her advice and began to look around her room, while Ava began to get lost in her assignment. He walked all over her room and notice that Ava was completely nuts for hello Kitty for some reason, but he chose not to ask why. After a while of aimlessly walking in her apartment he came back into her room and was walking under her computer desk.

He noticed a faint smell, but couldn’t quite depict where it was coming from. As he walked closer to Ava, he stumbled upon her socked covered feet. He looked down at them as she carelessly wiggled her toes, ignoring almost everything around while she concentrated.

As she did this Jaden began to get curious. The smell he was trying to figure out was coming from Ava’s feet, but it wasn’t necessarily a bad smell or at least not to him. As he drew closer, his mind wandered. Never had he really took the time to actually see a giantess foot up close.

He sat back and watched as Ava’s toes wiggled freely, rubbing against each other, her foot moving and crossing over the other one ever so often.

“Jesus.” He heard her say. “What kind of assignment is this?” She complained as she continued to slowly move her feet about.

Jaden mesmerized by her foot work, began to slowly walk towards them. All he wanted right now was just too simply touch them.

As he drew closer to them, Ava had lifted her right foot up on its heel and began to slowly bob it back and forth as if she was getting ready to step on something, but is deciding whether or not to do it. Jaden still amazed at the sight of being so close to something so large, but as simple as a female foot began to move closer to it.

He saw the sole of her sock, it had a hint of dirt on the bottom, but that was all. As he moved towards it Ava moved her foot forward and touched him. Gaining her attention she moved her foot back and looked down at him.

“Better watch it down there little guy.” She said as she smiled as he brought his gaze up towards her. “I don’t think you want to be down there, especially since my feet has been in my shoes all day.” She continued. “They may stink.” She finished as Jaden looked up at her and shook his head.

“They’re actually fine, they don’t stink at all.” He said.

As he said this, Ava began to smirk. “Oh really, well then maybe somebody wants to be down there then.” She smiled as she slowly brought her face back up to the computer, still smirking. “Alright let’s see what we can do about that.” She stated as she brought her right socked closer to Jaden who took a step back as her foot hovered over him.

“You better watch out little guy.” She said as she slowly brought her foot gently down on Jaden forcing him on his back against the soft shagged rug of her gray carpet. “Or you might just end up stepped on.” She smiled to herself.

Her foot covered Jaden’s entire body as her heel was still on the carpet, while half of his body was under her arch. His chest was being pressed on gently by the ball of her foot and his face was gently pressed against the underside of her toes.

Ava smiled at this and gently started to rub her foot back and forth on the tiny person’s body. “I hope you don’t mind little guy, but you kind of set yourself up for it.” She snickered as she gently wiggled her toes against his face.

Jaden couldn’t even utter back a single word as her toes gently danced against his face.

“Oh wow.” He thought as her arch moved up and down along his body.” Why the hell didn’t anybody tell me that this would feel so good?” His mind screamed as Ava, distracted from her current task at hand began to focus on the boy under her foot.

She gently pressed down against him, gripping his head with her toes, pushing his face against the underside of them and gently releasing him. Letting his head fall back against the carpet gently. While she did that she slowly lifted her foot up and brought her arch to his face and gently slid it down his body, stopping with her toes dancing over his face again.

Ava now getting into the game that she was playing with Jaden slightly moved her right foot over and brought her left foot on top of Jaden as well and began to move both feet along his body. “Mmmm, you know you feel good under there right?” She smirked when she got no reply. “I guess you already know this then huh?” She giggled as she used one foot to turn Jaden horizontally and placed both feet on top of his body and gently moves them back and forth, the sole of her left foot sliding against his face and the right foot gently stepping down on his body.

After a moment of what seemed like pure bliss to Jaden she removed both of her feet from his little body and peered down at him, smirking. “So hows my little footstool doing down there?” She asked him as Jaden could only look at her and smile.

“Why’d you stop?” He asked her breathing a bit heavy.

“Because.” Ava smiled again. “It seemed like you were going to start getting a little too excited.” She giggled as she noticed the hard on reaction Jaden’s member was giving off. “Besides I felt it through your shorts.” She said as she gently reached down and picked him up from under her desk and walked to her bed.

“Come on little guy, why don’t you sit with me for a while, until the storm blows over.” Ava said as they heard a loud crack from the sky. Lightning had flashed throughout the sky and it began to pour harder as Ava just simply smiled and lay down on her bed, sitting Jaden on her belly.

“So how you like it here so far little guy?” She asked him as Jaden sat down on her belly and looked up towards her face.

“It’s awesome here! He shouted "And when I mean here, I mean here!” He pointed down indicating that it was her place he was talking about.

“Oh you mean with me.” She chuckled as she looked at him. “Well I don’t know about all that, but I guess you’re not half bad to be around with either.” She said as looked at him for a moment, her expression turning serious.

“Jaden let me ask you something.” She began.

“Shoot.” He replied.

“You don’t like Alex do you?” She asked him as Jaden looked at her and let out a deep sigh.

“To be honest with you, I’m not too fond of her right now.” He answered honestly. “I mean I tried to be nice to her and she just keeps doing stuff to me.” Jaden explained. “Like I don’t understand, I haven’t done anything to her so why does she hate me?” Jaden asked Ava as Ava could only just look at him with a sad expression on her face.

“It’s not you she hates little guy.” Ava assured as Jaden looked up at her, slightly confused.

“Really, then what is it then?” He asked back. “Because that’s certainly not how she puts it.” He added on as Ava shook her head.

“No I promise you, it’s not you….It’s her ex-boyfriend Ryan.” Ava pointed out.

“Ryan? Who the hell is Ryan?” He questioned.

Ava sighed and thought for a moment. “Well, let me start from the beginning.” She started. “A few years ago, maybe about five, I should say. We were all just like you, normal sized people. You know, living our lives and getting into trouble that we had no business getting into. Well it was the three of us, Alex, Ryan and me, a regular trio.” Ava explained as Jaden listened on.

Me and Alex were just regular teenage school girls, but Ryan…Ryan was special. His family worked for the government and actually helped out on this little project your living in today.” Ava informed.

“So is Ryan a giant or something?” Jaden asked as Ava shook her head.

“No…Ryan’s a mega.” Ava answered as Jaden looked at her more puzzled than before. “You see, there are only few male giants that walked the planet, as a matter of fact only the super power nations have one, The U.S. actually had two.” She pointed out as Jaden looked at her, now highly into her explanation.

“What happened to the other one?” Jaden asked.

Ava looked at Jaden for a moment and then sighed again. “Ryan killed him.” She answered. "You see the experiment that Ryan’s parents and the rest of the government of the U.S. did on Ryan not only enhanced his sized, but has like double the strength and power that we as giantess would have.

“Meaning?” Jaden asked.

“Meaning that he’s twice as strong as we are and could probably crush you in his hand without any effort, whereas for us it would take quite a bit of effort considering how many pills you took before you came over here and how many you keep taking.” She explained.

Jaden placed his hand on his temple and began to rub it, trying to comprehend what Ava was actually trying to tell him. “So wait let me get this straight. You, Alex and Ryan all used to be the best of friends, but now it’s just Alex and you.” Jaden tried to repeat.

Ava nodded her head indicating that he was correct.

“So then, Ryan’s parents, who work within the government, which in terms were working on some experiment to grow people and the first person they tried it on was Ryan, right?” He restated.

“Yep, so far you’re getting it.” Ava smiled down at him.

“So Ryan and Alex use to go out or whatever, but I’m guessing when he was turned into a giant everything changed.” He added.

Ava’s eyes lowered, almost filling with anger as she thought about the events that happened on that day. “Oh they did more than change.” She replied.

“It was the day that it happened and Alex went to go see him. She was still normal sized just like you are and Ryan was about the same height I am right now.” Ava pointed out.” “At first things were ok, of course they didn’t let Ryan roam out in the world freely, because there wasn’t really anywhere he could go. So Alex was seeing him in a special room they made for him.” Ava explained. “Then she went to see him one day, I don’t know if he was in a bad mood or something, but he took it out on her.” She gritted her teeth.

“Although careful not to break her, he forced her do horrible things.” She growled lightly as her hands slowly began to ball up. “He basically tortured and raped her and by the time anybody had notice, it was already too late and the damage had been done to her.” Ava continued as Jaden’s jaw dropped. “After that, Alex broke it off with Ryan and avoided any contact with him and we thought that everything would be ok, but then that’s when the U.S. government decided they wanted to test a percentage of female population out with this experiment and Ryan had suggested both Alex and me.” Ava told Jaden sadly.

“So you were forced to become giantess?” Jaden asked.

“Yea, pretty much.” She replied. “Not only that, most of the giantess who were successful in the experiment moved here, along with some of the regular sized humans who were really down on their luck and couldn’t afford to live where they were staying.”

“Don’t get me wrong.” She said. “There are still those who volunteer to be here, thinking that it’s a good thing that the government is trying to keep the line between a regular and a giantess stable.” She finished sadly.

Jaden nodded his head; understanding somewhat of what was going on. “So is Ryan still in Alex’s life?” He asked her.

Ava nodded. “Probably more than ever now.” Ava answered. “Alex doesn’t have control over her life, Ryan does.” She pointed out.

“If Alex doesn’t do what Ryan tells her, he will pull the funding for her living arrangements, which includes food and everything else a regular person may need, just so he can see her begging on her knees in front of him.” She told Jaden sadly.

Jaden growled a bit at the information he just received. “What the fuck! What kind of person would do something like that?” He shouted up at her as Ava looked at him and turned her eyes away from him.

“Ryan apparently.” She answered solemnly.

“You said that the U.S. had two mega giants or something and Ryan had killed the other one, is that really possibly? Can a giant or giantess really die?” His question made her look at him weird for a moment, but then a small smile formed on her face as she brought her hand up to him and started to stroke his back with her finger.

“Of course we can little guy, we are by no means immortal.” She answered with a slight giggle. “But there are only a few ways to kill a giantess and probably only two ways to kill a mega.” She told him.

“And how is that?” He asked her as Ava looked at him for a moment.

“Promise you won’t try to kill me and I’ll tell you.” She joked as Jaden laughed a bit at her statement.

“Well according to you I’m going to be your dinner pretty soon, so I wouldn’t have the chance.” He smirked at her as Ava laughed at his humor.

“Alright little guy, you got me.” She said as she got back to the topic at hand. “Let me start off by making a few things clear. The pill that you took that increases your bodies durability by the amount of pills that you take. Even though it does wear off at some point in time, it’ll make you suitable for a long survival while you’re living here. Meaning so long as you take these pills, maybe once or twice every couple of days you should be able to survive a giantess brutality for a while.” She pointed out to him.

“Now for a giantess, we still do feel pain, but not from simple things like a bullet or something, but a tank missile or anything like that would fuck us up pretty bad, not to mention we can die by other giantess, just like you can die from another regular person. A mega, who in fiction is just a supersized giant who towers over the world, while in this reality means he’s just a super enhanced giant that’s only taller than us by a few feet can only be killed in two ways.” She finished.

“Ok, how?” He looked up at her perplexed as Ava began to explain it to him.

“By another mega, or by shrinking them back to normal sized and ending their life from there, same applies to a giantess as well.” Ava concluded.

“What? Shrinking them? Is that even really possible?” He blurted out.

Ava nodded her head and began to explain. “Yea it is, actually it’s in the same form as the pill that makes your body 3 or 4 times as durable, so we won’t squash you if we aren’t careful.”

“So it’s a pill.” He basically repeated.

“Yea, but unlike the durability pill, this one is more exclusive and isn’t produced to the public, in order to get it, you would have to go to the facility at the far end of the city, but that’s pretty much a suicide mission for anyone, including a giantess.” Ava continued to stroke his back with her finger as Jaden relax on top of her belly.

“I see, but Ava there’s still something I don’t get.” Jaden said still somewhat confused about something.

“Yea, what is it little guy?’ She responded back as she looks down at him for a moment.

“What was the point of making a giant or giantess in the first place? I mean there has to be a reason behind it all, besides saying this was a spur of the moment thing and we wanted to test the interactions between a regular and a giantess.” He said to her.

“You’re pretty smart for a regular aren’t you?” She giggled. “Most regulars here don’t even dare to try to think outside of the box, but you’re pretty sharp.” She complimented as she went on with another explanation. “You’re right though, there is a reason for the giant mega and us giantesses.” She said as she let out a deep depressing sigh.

“We’re basically military weapons for war.” She said sadly, this caused Jaden’s eyes to light up in shock as Ava went on to explain the reasoning for this. The government loves to show off the fact that their nation is in debt and use the money they take from everyone in taxes to fund this project and the people in just in case world war 3 breaks out. The sad thing is, the other world powers are doing the same as well.” She explained sadly.

“There are giantess and people here from other countries as well and if there just so happen to be a war, then it is our job to get rid of the other opposing giantess from different countries in this city and the regular from that country also. After that we’re sent to the opposing country that waged that war and suppose to take them out as well.” Ava finished. “So yea, were basically tools of war, nothing more, nothing less.” Ava said looking down at Jaden who seemed angered by the story that Ava just told him.

“Man…This is so fucked up.” He responded sadly as Ava nodded her head in agreement as she continued to rub his back with her finger.

“It sure hell is.” She added. “It sure hell is.




Chapter End Notes:

I was actually going to wait to update this, but i figured since you guys like it so much, I should go ahead and update it. Let me know how did on this one, this chapter was actually pretty damn hard to do.