- Text Size +
A few hours had passed since Alex left the facility; leaving Ryan barely breathing in a pool of his own blooded and his limbs destroyed.

Clouds had begun to roll in front of the sunny making it somewhat of a cloudy day with a gentle breeze. Alex didn’t mind though, even though it was a slight chance that would rain, she was still happy.

She felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off of her shoulders and all her worries had finally disappeared. She had finally done it. Finally got the revenge that she had hoped for, although, she didn’t take the life of the person that made hers a living hell. She finally felt that she could live with herself even after the horrible deeds that she’s done.

She was still remorseful towards the innocent regulars that played a victim in this sick and twisted world that she lived in, but she finally paid Ryan back for tenfold and now is still suffering for everything he put everyone through.

Even her footsteps were felt light to her as she walked back through the city and towards her apartment complex. Her black combat boots hitting the ground solidly with every step she took; carefully avoiding any regular in her way that choose to walk on the giantess path instead of their own.

She hummed a bit to herself as the gentle wind blew through her blond hair, blowing it back a little as she reached up with both her hands and tied into a messy ponytail. Not caring at this point about how she looked as she walked in public, due to the fact of the hellish battle that she survived.

She passed other giantess and regulars as they looked at her as she walked by, not really attracting attention to herself, but some of these people she had went to school with and built a reputation of always being the girl that was pissed off and deadly to be around.

It didn’t take her too long to get to her complex as she passed by a few more giantess and regulars. She walked in through the giantess gates that was an extra accommodation and headed towards the Ava’s apartment building.

Still with a smile on her face, she thought about everything that Ava has done to help her out. Even though Ava herself was also a victim in Ryan’s deadly game of control, she was still there to support Alex no matter what.

“I sure do have one hell of a best friend.” Alex said to herself as she made to her Ava’s apartment door. “I wonder how the squirt is doing, I hope she didn’t just bandage him up and decided to give him a reward before I did.” Alex giggled as she knocked on the door and waited for a moment.

Alex slightly tilted her head when no one came to the door so she decided to knock again, this time a bit harder. “Geez, so now she’s having too much fun with him to open the door.” Alex stated to herself as she stood there with her arms crossed waiting for Ava to open the door.

After another moment of waiting Alex just sighed to herself. “Ugh…This is why I have to make sure I keep Jaden to myself.” She said as she placed her hand on the door knob, slightly twisting it and opening Ava’s front door. “And she says I don’t lock my door.” She mumbled as she closed her best friend’s door slowly and made her way through Ava’s living room.

As she walked through the living room she saw that Ava’s bedroom door was wide open, considering she could see the light from outside shining through her bedroom window even though it was cloudy.

As she turned the corner of the hallway to walk in her room she stopped at the doorway and paused for a moment. A gentle warm smile appeared across her face as her eyes lay upon a sleeping Ava with Jaden wrist and his ribs bandage up, sleeping on her chest. She saw Ava’s chest slowly go up and down, taking Jaden with her on a smile gentle ride as she snored lightly.

Alex chuckled a bit and walked over to the two and gently reached for Jaden, carefully cupping the regular sized mega in her hands. “Come here squirt.” She whispered causing Jaden to stir a bit, but soon stopped and fell back to sleep.

Alex looked down at the mega in her hands as he got comfortable in her palm and then returned her look back towards her sleeping best friend.

“Sigh…” She breathed. “Ava thank you for everything…I’m glad that you stuck beside me through all of this.” Alex said to her, even though she was sleeping. “I just want you to know that I really do appreciate everything you did and have done for me since this whole thing started and glad that I have you for a best friend.” She ended as she was about to turn around and leave when she heard the shorter giantess stir in her bed.

“Al….ex….” She called out, still clearly knocked out from all the fighting she did.

Alex giggled again and looks down at the human being in her palm and turned her head back to look at Ava. “I’ll send you text to let you know the squirt is back at home so you don’t freak out.” She said as she pulled her phone out and quickly highlighted Ava’s name.

“The squirts at the house…Get some rest….And Ava…..Thanks: D” Alex texted the last few words and emoticon and sent her message and gently closed Ava’s door.
After a few more steps she made her way through Ava’s living room and out the front door, closing and locking it behind her.

She looked down at the regular in her hand and smiled down at him as she slowly made her way back to their apartment. “You know a lot has happened this past week; it’s actually kind of unbelievable really.” She said to herself as her footsteps casually touched the ground as she moved. “I mean meeting you and all, being a bitch and then being friends, then Ryan…Sigh.” Alex just shook her head as her thoughts ran through her mind.

“And then school starts in a few days…Like literary.” She said as she looked back down at the mega in her hands. “We had a whole week off for spring break and now I can really only enjoy a day and a half of it….Well I can’t say it was all that bad. Right little guy?” She smiled down at the body she held with care.

“After all I mean we did find out some things about each other and did take care of some business…So I guess everything is all good.” She finished as she made it to her apartment building; walking down the large side walk path she was on. “Still I wish we could have spent spring break like normal people you know?” She looked down at him again and shook her head. “Look at me…I’m basically talking to myself.” She slightly giggled. “I think I need some sleep to after all that.” She said as she got to her door.

“Yea you do, because you’re keeping me from mine.” A voice came from her palm as she looked down at him still laying there curled up in a comfortable position. “You know I heard every word you said; I was going to say could you keep it down, but you sounded like you like talking to yourself.” Jaden said half smiling as he still lay in her palm.

“Ha-ha very funny squirt.” She replied sweetly. “If you were up then you should have said something.” She added as Jaden slowly sat up and looked up at her.
“Why…I was enjoying your one on one conversation with yourself.” He spoke as Alex slowly placed her hand on the door knob and opened the door.

“Keep it up little guy and I’m putting you in your own room tonight.” Alex retaliated playfully as she stepped into their apartment and closed the door behind her…This time locking it.

“Huh? So I’m not going to my room now?” He asked her back as Alex looked down at him and shook her head.

“Nope…After last night I’m not letting anything else happen to you, so today and tonight your sleeping with me….Tonight may be a bit special though if you’re up for it.” She smiled at him as she made her way to her room. “Besides I think you missed the treatment Ava and I were giving you.” She ended as Jaden laid back in her palm again looking up at her.

“Yea maybe a bit too much…I was hanging from a cross thinking “Well damn Alex won’t ever get to step on me again.” He smiled tiredly.

Alex couldn’t help but let out a small laugh at his statement as she made her way into her room closing the door behind her. “Oh don’t worry about that little guy, trust me there’s going to be a lot of stepping, sitting, and eating, but for now let’s just get some sleep ok…I know you’re tired and I’m exhausted, especially after dealing with Ryan.” She said as she laid Jaden down on her bed gently and began to undress in front of him by first taking off her Combat boots.

Jaden slowly sat up and looked up at the giantess that sat on the bed beside him. “Sooo….Did you…..” He was trying to ask.

“No…He’s alive…Not in one piece but he’s alive.” Alex replied as she took off her boots, socks and black cargo pants. She then took off her vest and threw on a blue T-shirt that was over her white sports bra with her a matching white panties.

She slowly crawled into her bed, but not without grabbing the mega sitting on in and slowly got under the covers and laying him beside her on her pillow. “You see squirt; I think you’ll be safer right here with me and trust me…This time Ryan isn’t going to bother anyone ever again.” She smirked at him as Jaden got comfortable beside her as she used the top of the cover to cover half his body.

“That must have been some talk you two had.” Jaden said as he looked up at Alex’s giant face.

“Let’s just say, I got the message across.” She said as she placed a quick kiss on Jaden’s upper body and laid her head back down. “Now come on let’s get some sleep and later on today we can do whatever we want…before Ava comes over.” Alex told him.

“And what happens when Ava does come over?” Jaden asked.

Alex just smiled as she looked at her regular sized roommate. “Think about it squirt…Two times the giantess…Two times the fun…That means two times the treatment and who knows…I may actually willingly share you this time.” She said as she placed her hand over Jaden as if it was for extra protection as she gently rubbed the side of his head with her finger.

“Ha…” Jaden laughed. “The big bad Ryan couldn’t kill me, but I’m sure you two would make it look easy.” Jaden replied as Alex smiled as she was beginning to dose off.
“Well if that’s the case then I’ll let you choose how you want to die…I’m sure you want to be under my feet though…Or maybe I’ll just swallow this tie in your mouth…After a few bites of course…I’m sure you wouldn’t mind anyway.” She smiled.

“You have no objections from me.” Jaden replied playfully as the two giggled a bit as Alex’s gentle massage began to work on Jaden as he began to drift off.
“Hey Alex…” Jaden called out to her softly.

“Yea squirt.” She responded sweetly.

“Thanks…For coming to get me…” He said tiredly.

“No problem….No one takes my regular away from me and gets away with it….Ever.” She said as Jaden looked up at her, his eyes slowly closing as the last thing he saw was Alex’s smiling face as she closed her eyes as well and the two fell asleep for a well-deserved rest.
Meanwhile back at the facility.

Ryan laid there on his back, his blood drying from the air that hit him in the middle of the auditorium floor.

“Stu…Stupid…Bitch…I can’t believe…She….She did this…To me.” He barely spoke as he knew he couldn’t move. “She…Fuck…ing….mauled…me.” He breathed as he heard a light tremble coming from inside the auditorium.

“What…The.” Ryan didn’t understand what was going on, but the tremble sounded a lot like footsteps. Ryan could barely turn his head as he looked straight up and saw a giantess hovering over him, but not just any giantess; The gothic giantess from before.

She had on the same attire as before. A black shirt with October written across from it added with the traditional gothic attire that an average teen would wear (A/N: I couldn’t remember what I had her wearing…I was searching the previous chapters and couldn’t find it. Sorry guys :()

“It’s…It’s you….No!” Ryan shouted as he looked up at her. Her eyes staring back at him were nothing short of emotionless. There was no anger, no pity, no mercy…No nothing, just a blank stare. “What…What the fuck do you want?” He managed to shout.

“Why the fuck are you here?” He managed to scream as he began to sweat as she slowly began to raise her right gothic platform footed boot from the ground. “No! Get the fuck away from me! You fucking demon! Leave me the fuck alone!” Ryan scream in sheer terror as the giantess that hovered above him was unaffected by his shouts.

The gigantic boot finally shadowed Ryan’s deformed body as his eyes widen at what was about to happen.

“Pl…..Please…No! I don’t deserve this! I don’t deserve this!” He shouted as she just slammed her massive boot down upon Ryan’s limbless body, silencing his shouts forever. With a quick twist and a few cracks from his bones his life ended.

Her face didn’t even show an expression after she had crushed the once all powerful mega that ruled over the city that belonged to the government, not even a sheer squeal of excitement escaped the gothic giantess lips.

After a few more twist of her foot she rested it on the remains of the former mega as blood oozed out from on her under her boot.

After a few more seconds she placed her right hand up to her ear and pressed a button on an object that appeared to be an oversized Bluetooth.

“The mega known as Ryan has been exterminated.” She simply said with no feeling in her voice at all.

She waited a few seconds as if she was listening to someone on the other end of the receiver.

“Very good October…I knew that you were capable of the job. Were there any witnesses?” A feminine voiced asked on the other end of her Bluetooth.
“No.” October simply answered.

“Good…Come on back and enjoy the rest of your spring break…I have a feeling we’re going to have one hell of a school year this time around.” The female spoke as she laughed evilly at her own statement.

“Understood….Ms... December.” October simply replied with no emotion in her voice as she pressed the button on her Bluetooth again, ending the call that she made and twisted her foot on top of Ryan’s remains and walked off from the auditorium, leaving the once feared mega…Unrecognizable.
Chapter End Notes:

Wow to be honest I didn't really think I would be able to finish this, but here you go guys. The final chapter to the story...Or part 1 of it lol.

I'm glad most of you enjoed the wild ride...Also I don't want to sound like a desperate internet troll or anything, but I notice that there are some women on this site who likes giantess related things....WOOOOO AWESOME!!! Never thought that it was possible in life...Just wanted to say that even though I'm sure that most of you already knew this.

Hey I'm still new here so I didn't know. Hope I get to know some of you and do some collab work or something.

Well readers, I'm off to rest. Let's see what the next story will be when I write it lol.