- Text Size +
Ryan couldn’t believe what was happening or in everybody else’s mind; what had finally happened. He stood there only a few inches taller than Jaden as he looked up at the looming Alex. The experience he was feeling was completely new to him; he never felt the feeling that was swelling up within him. The feeling of despair; frightened by the mighty appearance of the female giant herself; for the first time ever Ryan was beginning to feel fear.

Alex on the other hand just stood there with an evil smirk spreading across her face. Her eyes slightly narrowed at the sight of a regular Ryan right in front of her. The power that she fathom she would have if she ever had the opportunity to tower over him like she was right now. The sensation of the situation itself was remarkable to her.

The shift of power was completely noticeable, especially in Ryan’s eyes as Alex continued to beam down at him.

“Well…Well…Well.” Alex began as she placed her hands on her hips; continuing to smile down at Ryan. “How the mega have fallen.” She snickered as Ryan looked up at her and gritted his teeth. “So how does it feel down there you little bug; how does it feel to be in a regular’s position?” Alex taunted him as Ryan grew angrier with every word.

“Laugh it up while you can because this isn’t over.” Ryan fired back as Alex just knelt down to get a better look at him. “You won’t get away with this Alex….I promise you…You won’t…”

“Oh hush up.” Alex interrupted him as he roughly blew at him; sending a gust of wind at him, completely knocking him over.

“Ha-ha” Alex giggled as she saw Ryan tumble backwards as he was completely taken over by her gust of wind coming from her mouth. “Look at you now Ha-ha; you couldn’t even take me blowing on you.” She continued to giggle. “Man. A minute ago you were whooping our asses; but now….Your just…” Alex placed a finger on her chin as she thought carefully. “Now what’s the word I’m looking for….Hmmm?” Alex playfully stated.

Ryan got up and growled at her. She was slowly beginning to piss him off, but giving the situation he couldn’t do anything about it; but he couldn’t see that just yet.
“How about pathetic Alex.” Ava walked up with Jaden sitting in her palm, smirking down at Ryan. “The wanna be god as just become a pathetic little insect on life…Wait maybe that was a little bit harsh for the insects; you’re just simply pathetic.” Ava smirked down at Ryan as she gently lowered her palm to the ground letting Jaden climb off of her hand.

“So Ryan how do you like your new height?” Ava asked him as Ryan looked up at her and growled.

“You should know; you’re the shorter giantess out of the two.” Ryan responded.

Ava smirk didn’t fade. “True, but I’m taller than you now aren’t I?” She said as she used the same hand she let Jaden walk of and extended her finger. She moved it towards Ryan and poked him in his chest; sending the once mighty mega toppling over once again causing Ava to mimic Alex’s action and giggle at what her smallest action made Ryan do.

“Ha-ha-ha see what I mean.” She taunted as Ryan got back up again and glared at both Alex and Ava.

“You two bitches think your funny don’t you? Just because I may have changed in size doesn’t mean a damn thing; I’m still in charge here and there’s nothing you two can do about it; I’m still the mega of the USA and my word is law!’ Ryan shouted at them as they both just watched him rant in amusement. “I’ve had you two broken once and I will do again; I’m the one who passes the word around here dammit! I’m the judge, jury and executioner!” He yelled loudly.

“Well excuse me judge but…” Jaden ran up to Ryan and blind-sided him with a hard right hand to the face; knocking the once mega off his feet and into the ground, causing him to slide a bit when he fell. “We have some unfinished business with each other.” Jaden stated as he cracked his knuckles as he glared at Ryan who quickly picked himself back up on his feet.

“You little…Ok so you want to fight.” Ryan replied as he balled up his fist and glared at Jaden. “You know what the funny thing is you reject?” Ryan smirked as Jaden’s eyebrow arched a bit at Ryan’s question.

“What is that?” Jaden responded.

Ryan couldn’t help but chuckle darkly. “Even if my height was taken away from me I’m still tall enough to beat the life out of you!” Ryan charged full at Jaden who was unfazed by his immediate actions.

Ryan swung with everything he had at Jaden’s head; but Jaden ducked the wild swing and dodged another oncoming blow. “You stupid no good sorry excuse for a mega!” Ryan shouted as he swung again; but Jaden dodged it again, just watching as Ryan continued to swing wildly at Jaden’s head; leaving himself completely open every time he swung.

“You could have helped the human race!” Ryan swung again, but missed. “You could have saved millions!” Ryan missed again as Jaden just side stepped Ryan’s futile attempts to hit him. “But no you threw it all away for their sakes!” Ryan pointed at Alex and Ava; who were quite amused by the little show that was going on in front of them. “How stupid can you be Jaden? I’m you’re fucking brother for Christ sakes!” Ryan finished as he felt another blow from Jaden’s fist connect with his face sending the former mega back to the ground again with a thud.

“You know….You talk too much.” Jaden retaliated calmly as he picked up Ryan by the shirt and gave him another right hand across the face. Ryan stumbled a bit and tried to swing again; but Jaden caught Ryan with a few more shots to the face; causing him to stagger backwards. “It’s because of those two that I’m alive today!’ Jaden shouted as his fist connected with Ryan’s jaw; sending him stumbling to the side. “It’s because they watched over me while you were trying to get me killed!” Jaden gave him another punch to the face; knocking Ryan back into the ground; but he quickly picked himself up and charged at Jaden and tried to tackle him; but Jaden held his ground and wrapped his arms around his waist and began to knee him in the head repeatedly.

“Everything was taken away from me!” Jaden screamed as he kneed him in the head. “My parents! The orphanage! And these two just happened to remind that I have a purpose in life!” He continued to knee Ryan out of built up frustration and anger.” So don’t you dare talk to me about how we’re fucking brothers!” He kneed Ryan in the face hard again; sending the once mighty mega staggering back as Jaden charged towards him again. “When it was you was trying to get rid of me in the first place!” He screamed as he pulled his arm back and delivers the hardest blow the half mega ever could to the right side of Ryan’s jaw.

The impact was monstrous compared to the two as Jaden gritted his teeth as his fist dug into Ryan’s face and sent the regular mega into the ground; bouncing off a bit before falling on his face as Jaden stood there out of breath as he stared at the fallen Ryan.

“That one was for the orphanage.” Jaden said in-between breaths as his vision became blurry as he stumbled a bit.

“Woah there little guy.” Ava said from above him as she gently scooped him up in her palm. “Don’t overdo it; you did just get off of the Jesus cross remember?” Ava smiled at him as he fell back on her soft opened hand.

“Yea…But I just wanted to make sure I got my point across.” Jaden replied feeling a bit light headed from the massive blood lost he suffered from his wrist. “I...Still…Have some more to…Give…Him.” Jaden breathed slowly as Alex cruel dark smile quickly faded away as her eyes set upon Jaden.

“I think he’s got the point squirt.” Alex smiled as she gently blew on Jaden causing him to fall back on his butt in Ava’s palm. “You just relax; you’ve been through enough today and we don’t need you passing out on us. Remember, you’re durable, but you still can still be hurt; at least from the inside.” Alex pointed out as Jaden lazily looked up at the giant blonde giantess.

“But he…” Jaden tried to argue back.

“No buts little guy.” Ava gently rubbed his back with her finger. “You rest up ok; we can take care of things from here ok.” Ava nudged him forward making him fall face first in her soft flesh. “You just take it easy.” Ava smiled as she and Alex both heard a bit of coughing coming from the former mega; who was now picking himself up off the ground, wiping the blood from his mouth.

“It’s always something with you two…” Ryan slightly growled as he slowly lifted his head up to look up at the towering giantess that glared down at him dangerously. “No matter what I do; it’s always you two that manage to fuck it all up in the end.” He ranted.

“Oh cry me a river short stuff.” Alex smirked down at him; adoring his new situation. “Everything you got and what you’re about to get you brought on yourself; remember that.” Alex added as Ava looked at her best friend and slowly down at Ryan.

“Oh…And what is that?” Ryan smirked back at her. “You’re going to break me Alex? You’re going to reap out everything that I did to you? Huh?” Ryan taunted her. “Please…You don’t have what it takes to hurt me Alex; you couldn’t harm me no matter what you did.” He continued on.

“Don’t forget I made you Alex!” Ryan shouted as he looked over at Ava. “And I made you as well; don’t forget where you both got your giantesses abilities from!” He screamed up at them.

Ava and Alex blinked for a minute and then looked at each other with a clueless expression on their faces.

“Who’s he yelling at?” Alex asked curiously.

Ava shrugged her shoulders and smirked down at Ryan. “I don’t know; all I can hear is squeaking coming from that itty bitty ant.” She giggled as she beamed down at Ryan who glared back at her.

“And you know what happens to itty bitty ants’ right?” Ava said slowly as she lifted her foot up. The black combat boot like structure slowly loomed over Ryan as the shadow of her right boot engulfed him completely.

Alex smirk darkened as she just watched as Ryan’s angry glare turned into fear and shock as he could only look up at Ava’s massive boot that was hanging over his head.
“Well I’m waiting little ant.” Ava snapped him back to reality. “Tell me what happens to tiny insects such as yourself; you pathetic parasite.” Ava gritted her teeth as she added emphasizes on her last comment.

Ryan didn’t answer as Ava began to relish in the moment herself as she continued to look down at the small helpless Ryan. “Oh well; I guess we’re about to find out.” She shrugged as she began to lower her boot on top of Ryan.

Ryan began to sweat as he saw the incoming platform making its way towards him. Never in his whole life had he ever envisioned that he’d be on the opposite in of what he made so many regulars go through. The incoming boot slowly became his entire vision as Ava slowly allowed her booted foot to slowly force Ryan on to his back.

“Hmmm there we go.” Ava said as she closed her eyes slowly and began to push down on top of Ryan’s body. “Just where you belong dirt….Just where you belong.” Ava cooed as she began to slowly twist her foot on top of the helpless Ryan.

Alex smirk only widen as she saw her best friend foot slowly twisting on top of her Ex-boyfriend; The thrill of knowing Ryan was under there sent a shock through her body as she began to visualize what she would do to him when it was her turn.

While both girls took in the moment; Ryan was slowly going through hell as his darkest fears began to be created as Ava’s boot twisted on him back and forth with no real effort. Ryan hated being on the bottom; especially on the bottom of someone’s foot, but this someone wasn’t just any someone; this was Ava, a girl he tormented along with her best friend and his ex-girlfriend Alex.

Ryan began to struggle with force as Ava continued to slowly twist her foot on him, slowly brining her whole foot down on top of him; resting the sole of her boot on top of Ryan’s regular sized body. She looked down at the former mega and slightly giggled.

“Now let’s see if we can train you.” Ava said as she slowly raised her a foot a bit above Ryan. “Lick the bottom of my boot bitch boy.” Ava smirked down at him; showing him a bit of her mean streak, but Ryan wasn’t going to fall for it.

“Go to hell bitch.” He responded as he rolled out from under her foot. “I’m not going to do anything so degrading; no matter what you do.” Ryan shot back as Ava stuck out her lip a bit and pretended to pout.

“Aww Alex; he won’t lick my boots.” She playfully whined as she looked down at Jaden; who was just lying in her palm; exhausted from the events from before. “Don’t worry I think I have a better choice for the job anyway.” She smiled down at him and then looked down at the boots she had on. “Well not these boots.” She stated. “I just had some disgusting shit under there.” She laughed down at Ryan.

Suddenly Ava felt a hand on her shoulder. She slowly turned her head towards her best friend as she kept her eyes glued to the small man at their feet.

“Ava…Why don’t you let me “Step” in on this one.” Alex suggested as Ava looked at Alex and then back at Ryan.

“Oh some well-deserved alone time?” Ryan glared up at Ava as she let out her comment. He didn’t like the sound of the idea of him and Alex spending some alone time together; but then a quick smirk appeared on his face.

“Yea little Ava why don’t you leave me and…” Ava’s foot slammed down on top Ryan before he could finish his sentence.

“People lower than insects shouldn’t talk.” Ava smiled as she pressed down a bit to keep Ryan pinned down into the ground. Ava then turned her head towards Alex. “So you want Ryan all to yourself don’t you? That’s rather selfish of you don’t you think?” Ava asked her best friend as Alex looked back at her and then back down at the boot that covers Ryan.

Alex tilted her head a bit playfully.” Well you know he was mine and we’ve skipped so many anniversaries!’ She replied. “Besides,” She looked back down at Ryan who glared up at her. “I think it’s time I pay him back for some of the things he’s shown me.” She smirked evilly towards him.

“Ahh come on Alex.” Ava pouted as she poked out her lip at her best friend. “Why do you have to take all the fun for yourself?” Ava continued on as Alex looked back at her and pouted herself.

“Seriously Ava, you just stepped on him; it’s my turn.” Alex retaliated.

“But I only had a minute with him.” Ava argued back playfully.

“60 seconds is enough.” Alex responded.

“So not fair.” Ava protested rolling her eyes playfully as Alex giggled at her antics.

As the two girls playfully argued over who would get to spend time with Ryan Crystal, Commander Richards and a couple of other regulars had picked themselves up and now their jaws were nearly on the floor at what they were seeing.

“I…I…Can’t believe it.” Crystal said as she continued to look ahead of her and could not see the mega anymore; in fact it was kind of hard to see Ryan from her distance, but she could see Alex and Ava messing with something on the ground; which she assumed could only be a now shrunken Ryan. “They actually did it. They actually shrunk Ryan!” She exclaimed as a bright sad smile appeared on her face.

She slowly began to shake as she dropped to her knees; the moment proving to be a lot for her to take in. “I can’t believe they actually stopped him. It’s over, it’s finally over.” Crystal sighed happily as a few tears streamed down her face as she never thought something like this would never be possible.

“So it seems.” Richards smiled himself. “It’s about time someone put a stop to him.” He sighed as he shook his head. “It’s a shame though really; at the end of the day he was just a kid that tasted power and got crazy with it.” He finished as Crystal looked up at Commander Richards and nodded her head in agreement.

“I’m sure all the giantesses and megas have felt that way at least once.” Crystal said as she looked over in the distance where Alex and Ava were. “So many people had to lose their lives for something like this to actually happen; It’s really sad “She began as she slowly looked down at the ground and sighed again. “All those people giantesses and regulars alike were tortured by this one person, but now it’s over….it finally….”

Crystal eyes widen as a loud gun fire was heard throughout the auditorium catching Richards’s attention as well as he turned around as saw a bullet hole in Crystal’s stomach.

Richards’s eyes bulged out of his head as he saw Crystal’s body slowly shake as she was about to fall forward, but an arm wrapped around her neck and pulled her back and the gun that shot her previously was aimed directly at her temple.

“If you say a fucking word I’ll blow you’re fucking head off do you understand me?” It was Erwin. He had regained consciousness from the shockwave sent by Ryan as he was going after Jaden and saw what had happened to the mega that he basically worshipped and decided that he wasn’t going to let anything happen to him while he was around. “Richards you see this bitch in my arms; I’m going to shoot her if you don’t exactly everything I say do you understand me!” Erwin shouted as Richard could on stare in shock as Crystal winced in pain.

“Erwin…Calm down ok….It’s over; Ryan lost it’s….” Commander Richards began, but he was cut off by Erwin.

“It’s not over you traitor!” Erwin shouted he pointed the gun at Richards and pulled the trigger.

The sound of a gunshot pierced the area as well as Richard’s leg as he gritted his teeth and fell down to one knee.

“No!” Crystal shouted as Erwin pointed the gun right back to her head and smirked at her.

“Don’t worry little witch, after I finish with him you’re going to follow with a fucking bullet in your head.” Erwin threaten as he gritted his teeth and looked back at Richards. “I can’t believe you helped these giant monsters Richards.” Erwin said as Richard was doing his best to endure the pain of a bullet going into his leg.
“You doomed us all you know that; How could you be so foolish and betray everything that we’ve worked for?” Erwin pointed the gun at him, aiming carefully as he did.

“You ruined everything!” Erwin shouted. “Everything we worked hard for to keep these people and monsters in check! It’s your fault these things are going to be running all over us now! Your fault!” As Erwin aimed at Richards he pulled the trigger once again, causing Crystal to close her eyes shut as another bullet hit Richards in the arm this time, sending the man staggering back.

Richards gritted his teeth as he felt another bullet enter his body. The burning sensation in his arm and leg was excruciating as he continued to keep his eyes locked on Erwin, hoping he won’t fire on Crystal again.

“Erwin…Let it go…It’s over already…You don’t have to listen to that kid anymore.” Richards tried to reason as he was mentally thanking god that he took those durable pills before the entire confrontation started. “Open your eyes dammit; Ryan was just a kid who was got out of control! He was using everybody to get what he wanted…Including you Erwin.” Richard breathe as Erwin continued to glare at him.

“It’s not worth it Erwin….it never was…The power that Ryan was offering you and every soldier and giantess that sided with his beliefs….” Richards shook his head as he continued to try and persuade Erwin into stopping this whole madness ordeal. “It just wasn’t worth it; He was going to do away with us sooner or later.” Richard finished as Erwin’s face continued to grow angry as he pressed the gun up against Crystal’s temple in response to Richards’s statement.

“Is that what you think Richards?” Erwin asked him as a wicked smile formed on his face. “Is that your pathetic excuse of a reason as to why you betrayed everything we stood for…We’re fucking solders Ryan!” Erwin shouted as tears began to slide down Crystal’s face.

“Please….Just don’t shoot me again.” Crystal tearfully begged.

Erwin ignored her and continued his rant against Richards. “We live by a fucking code nothing more and nothing less Richards do you understand that?” Erwin yelled as Richards could only shake his head shamefully at Erwin’s response.

“Erwin…That is true….We did live by a code as Soldier’s, but Erwin…I’m not so much of a tool that I can’t think for myself.” Richards responded. “I have my own code as well; my own set of morals and that doesn’t involve hurting people for an excuse to justify a means that is pointless.” Richards answered as Erwin just stared at Richards for a moment.

Silence fell between the two as Erwin continued to look at him. Nothing was said but Erwin slowly began to shake his head in the same matter that Richard’s did a few seconds prior to Richards answering his question.

“It’s a shame Richards.” Erwin began as he pressed the pistol up to Crystal’s head.

“Wait stop….Don’t shoot….” Crystal whimpered as Erwin placed his finger on the trigger; not even bothering to look at Crystal’s crying face. “It’s going to be your fault that his girl dies in a few seconds.” Erwin finished as Richards eyes shot open once again.

“Erwin don’t! You’re taking this too far, she doesn’t deserve this!” Richards shouted.

“Anyone that goes against Ryan deserves nothing but a bullet in the fucking head Richards and that’s exactly what this bitch is going to get” Erwin shouted back as Crystal continued to whimper and cry between the two.

“Then why don’t I just step in then.” Tasha said from above as she quickly grabbed Erwin’s arm that held the gun and lifted him by the arm carelessly; forcing him to release the gun and Crystal as she fell to her knees and Richards fell on his butt in pain.

“So you were trying to take away someone special to me?” Tasha taunted as she lifted him up towards her face and dangled him for a moment by his arm. “Don’t you know that we monsters are easily pissed off by heartless actions?” Tasha said to him.

Her breath washed over Erwin slowly as he shivered at the sight of Tasha. Although he never met her personally; he knew about her work within the facility. The missions that she was sent on and the victims that she did manage to kill for Ryan and the various ways that she did it.

“Oh shaking huh? I see someone is scared shitless right now.” Tasha smirked at him as Erwin shivered as her two fingers held him by his right arm. “So now what were you saying about shooting my fucking regular in the head?” Tasha glared at him.

A few seconds passed and Erwin said nothing which in turn angered the already pissed off giantess.

“Don’t want to answer me…Well…” Tasha grinned. “Alright then.” Without a second later she quickly squeezed both of her two fingers together completely crushing the right arm of Commander Erwin.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” Erwin screamed as he felt the bones his arm quickly collapse under the pressure of Tasha’s two giant fingers.

“Oh….What was that a scream.” Tasha giggled as she looked down at Erwin. “See now if you would have just answered me I wouldn’t have to do this.” Tasha stated as she beamed down at the wounded commander who arm was now completely crushed, by Tasha; a giantess who wasn’t known for holding back against regulars she didn’t like.

“Arrghhh….You….You…Let me go!” Erwin screamed in pain as Tasha slightly tilted her head at him. “Let me go you fucking beast! You’ll pay for this! Do you hear me I’ll make you regret everything you fucking monster!” Erwin yelled as Tasha held a blank expression for a moment as Erwin continued his rants.

“You want me to let you go? Why should I? You could have killed a very special friend of mine, not to mention you were shooting at another regular because you’re too stupid to realize that everything that Ryan stood for is now over.” Tasha responded as she slightly glared at Erwin who was still being held up by his crushed arm. “Not to mention, I’m pretty sure you’re the one that kidnapped my friends little regular in the first place and brought him for Ryan’s little game…And you want me to let you go…You have got to be fucking kidding me.” She ended as she smirked at Erwin.

Erwin glared back up her, but he couldn’t keep the glare for long as the excruciating pain was intensifying.

“You’re…You’re…You’re just like I said…A monster.” Erwin said in-between breaths. “All you women are capable of is causing pain to someone smaller than you; weaker than you; you bitches don’t deserve to be on this earth let alone be called human. “Erwin spat as Tasha just stared at him. Her eyes showing nothing but silent anger as his words sunk into her head.

“Heh-heh did I strike a nerve you giant bitch?” Erwin boldly stated as Tasha just continued to glare at him silently. She slowly turned her head down towards Crystal and saw her breathing steadily as she leaned against the wall with her hand over her stomach where the bullet wound was.

“Causing pain to someone smaller than us….That’s what you said right? Tasha asked him. “Are you talking about inflicting the same pain you caused my friend over there?” Tasha pointed over to Crystal, while still glaring at Erwin. “You know…You run your mouth a lot; especially for someone who had really no power to being with.” Tasha stated.

“So let me tell you what’s about to happen.” She gritted her teeth as Erwin looked up at her as a sudden coat of fear draped over his body. “I’m going to show you the difference between my pain and your pain.” Tasha assured as she looked back at Crystal with a sad expression on her face. “My friend over there.” She pointed towards Crystal. “That’s the pain you caused her…So that’s your pain.” Tasha explained as a wide smirk appeared on her face.

“Now allow me to show you what my pain is going to feel like…Roach.” Tasha smiled as the look that Tasha gave him wasn’t one that somebody would take as something good was about to happen. “You see the pavement way down there little roach?” Tasha began in a teasing like voice. “That’s where you want to be right? Down on the pavement?” She asked him as Erwin looked up at her and began to shake a bit.

“What…What are you going to do me?” Erwin was frightened now as he didn’t know what the giant girl had in mind as she held him by what was left of his arm; while she smiled at him.

“I told you.” Tasha stated. “I’m going to show you my kind of pain; the same pain only so few had the pleasure of feeling.” Tasha finished as she licked her lips and looked at the tiny commander she was holding. “You know I heard bugs give good protein.” She smirked at him as Erwin’s eyes widen as she said that.

“You…You…You wouldn’t!” Erwin shouted as Tasha continued to smirk at him. “That’s just not right!” Erwin panicked.

Tasha just stared at him for a moment and placed a finger on her chin as if she was thinking about the suggestion she just had.

“Mmmm….Yea you’re right?” Tasha replied. “I don’t like having roaches in my mouth; besides, I have some place better for you, now there’s only one thing left to do.” She said as she gave him a quick wink. “Bye little guy….” She said in a sweet girlish voice as she let go of his crushed arm and watched as he fell towards the hard cold floor.

Erwin’s mind couldn’t register what was going on as his body began to descend to the floor below him. The fear had already settled in as he watched as Tasha’s face got farther and farther away from him.

He opened his mouth and wanted to scream, but nothing would come out. No words, no sound, nothing as his body drew closer and closer to the ground.

Tasha smile never faded as the commander fell towards the ground. As he was falling he could see Tasha give him a playful wink as his body finally crashed into the floor; the back of his head splitting open as he made impact with the cold hard tiles that were below him.

The once talkative Commander Erwin was now forever silenced as blood spewed from the back of his head. Although he was still alive when he made impact with the floor, but just barely as it was the last little bit of the durability pill that he had took that began to wear off as he was now paralyzed from the neck down on his back.

Tasha just stared down at body of Commander as she slowly began to lift up her booted foot up in the air. “That’s only half of it you little roach….Now here comes the last step.” She giggled at her own comment as she raised it over Erwin’s paralyzed body and slowly brought it down on top of it.

“You may feel some heavy discomfort.” Tasha began as she slowly began to add pressure to the body below her foot. “But it makes no differences to me I just want to feel you crunch, but I’m going to do this slowly.” She licked her lips and began to move her foot slowly against his body. She didn’t increase the pressure; just slowly slide her boot up and down his body, playing with him by almost giving him a relaxing massage.

She gently planted the bottom of her boot on top of his body and slowly drug down, wiping the dirt on top of the cold hearted man that lost all of his movement. Tasha was enjoying the slow treatment she started to give him as she gently placed the sole of the boot on top of his face and gently moved her foot from side to side.

Erwin experience in this wasn’t a pleasurable one. The pain from the back of his head was excruciating and now he had a giant black combat boot on top of him, using him as a cleaning mat for Tasha’s filthy sole bottoms.

He saw the dirt covered boot descent on top of him and slowly rub against him in a slow rhythm like motion. First it began from going up and down to side to side, making sure to cover his entire body before the sole of her boot gently landed squarely on his face.

“How does it feel down there?” Tasha teased as her boot stopped moving and just covered his body. “Well I don’t know about you, but it’s great to me.” She said as she slowly began to increase the pressure on Erwin’s body.

A wicked smile pierced Tasha’s face as she slowly began to twist her foot back and forth on Erwin’s body; happy that his body still had some durability left from the pill that he took earlier.

“Looks like your body hasn’t given up on you completely yet; but let’s see if we can change that shall we.” Tasha continued to add the pressure as she could his body slowly began to give up under the pressure of her foot. “You know “Commander” Erwin; I normally don’t take this long with the people I consider trash under my foot; so consider this a privilege I let you stay down for so long.” Tasha added as Erwin’s eyes widen as he felt the pressure increase on top of him.

The durability of the pills was fading quickly as Erwin began to feel his bones crack as Tasha continued to add on the pressure.

Erwin tried to mouth out every human’s safe word; but found hard to speak as another crack was heard from his body.

“Oh it seems that it’s about that time.” Tasha mouthed as she began to transfer all her weight on her foot. “Now Erwin I’m pretty sure you want to beg for your life or whatever; but remember you tried to take away somebody special to me and I can’t let that go unpunished.” Tasha stated as her sadistic side began to show. “But don’t worry I won’t crush you just yet, I’ll give you a chance to save yourself….How about you beg me to stop. Beg me to not make you a permanent stain under this boot.” Tasha was enjoying herself as she knew that Erwin couldn’t beg anymore, especially not with the pressure of her foot on top of them.

A few seconds passed and silence was only heard from the bottom of her foot. “Ok then.” Tasha smiled excitedly. “Enjoy your last few seconds under my foot because you’re going to…..”

“Wait!” Commander Richards shouted as Tasha was getting ready to put the final touches on Erwin and make him a permanent stain under her boot. “Wait Tasha!” Richards screamed as he struggled to stand up from the bullet’s that pierced his leg.

Tasha turned her head towards Commander Richards and giving him a smug like look. “What do you want?” she slightly growled down at him.

“Stop…Tasha….It’s not you….That’s not the person you are; known of you are.” Richards said as he slowly made his way towards Tasha’s boot with Erwin under it. “Don’t take another life Tasha; you all have taken enough has it is.” Richard’s finished as he looked up at Tasha with stern look of his own.

Tasha looked down at him and gave him a sly smirk. “Ha-ha you can’t be serious? What? Do you think you’re my father now? Trying to tell me what I can and can’t do? Get real short stuff; if I were you I’d get out of my way before I make you my next victim.” Tasha answered as she returned her gaze back towards her foot. “Now where was….”

“So you’re going to prove Erwin right then?” Richards asked her; interrupting her moment yet again.

“Wha…What?” Tasha returned her gaze back down at Richards. “What did you say?” She growled.

Richard didn’t back down; even with the wounds that he sustained. “I said are you going to prove Erwin right about what he called you and your friends….Monsters?” Richards looked up at Tasha who stood there staring down at Richards for a second or two.” We’ve already had a run in before Tasha; you could have killed me and my man without any effort, but you didn’t…All you did was prove a point to us, your main goal was trying to get to Ryan.” Richards looked up at her as Tasha slowly began to bite her bottom lip.

“Stop this now Tasha.” Richards took a deep breath. “Erwin’s learned his lesson hopefully; let us take care of it from here. He’s already finished.” Richards tried to reason as Tasha looked down at him.

“But…But…He…He shot Crystal….Why…Why would….”Tasha stammered angrily as Richards looked up at her and shook his head as he glared down at the man under the giantess boot.

“I know he did…Don’t worry we can get Crystal some help; not to mention make sure this guy never sees the light of day again; but I need you to listen to me Tasha; you’ve already proved your point.” Richard stated. “Let him go It’s over he’s finished.” Richard ended as Tasha continued to bite her lower lip as she looked down at her foot; knowing that insect she had trapped under there was still alive; but she wanted to change that….She wanted to take him out of this world for everything he helped Ryan accomplish, but she knew Richards was right. She wasn’t a monster and she had changed ever since the incident with Crystal….She wasn’t under Ryan’s control anymore, meaning now she didn’t have to kill anybody anymore. She was now free to make her own choices and this was one of them.

She was conflicted between taking something full of hatred and malice out of this world and doing the right the actual right thing and letting things be taken care of the right way. She had the power to do away with everything now that Ryan was shrunken down to regular size. No longer would he have control over anyone taller than him; his status as a mega had dropped in an instant and now who was there to stop her from crushing something so vile and disgusting. She gritted her teeth at the sight of Crystal being shot as she turned her head back towards her and saw she was breathing normally, just a little blood was leaking from her stomach.

She retuned her angry gaze back towards her boot as she just let it lay on top of Erwin’s body. The decision she had to make was a crucial one and she knew it was. It was all on her now, so what was stopping her?

“Tasha….” Tasha snapped out of her train of thought and looked up to see Ava and Alex walking towards her. Ava with Jaden in her hands and Alex with Ryan squeezed tightly in her fist. “He’s right you know? You’re not a monster and you don’t have to act like one.” Ava said as she gave her a friendly smile.

“Yea let the right people take care of this.” Alex said as she looked down at Ryan in her hand trying his best to squeeze out of her grip. “Stop struggling; you’re too weak to actually do anything at this point.” Alex stated as Ryan glared up at her.

“Don’t you dare start with me Alex.” Ryan spat as Alex just rolled her eyes at him and look back at him for a moment.

“If I were you I would shut my mouth and try not to piss me off more than you already have.” Alex warned him as Ryan gritted his teeth as she looked back up at Tasha and smiled her. “You proved your point Tasha; besides I don’t think that he’ll be the same anymore anyway; I think that fall really did hurt him.” Alex said as Ava nodded her head in agreement.

“You can let him live Tasha.” Ava added. “It’s not like he’ll be hurting anyone else again anyway.” She said as she looked down at Tasha’s boot that was covering Erwin and then back up at Tasha. Besides I think Crystal is the one you really should be giving all your attention to.” Ava stated as Tasha’s eyes shot up as she quickly darted her head back to look at Crystal.

She couldn’t believe that in the midst of her anger she had forgotten about Crystal. After realization set in she took her boot off of Erwin and revealing a beaten and bruised body still laying in some of his blood; but he was still alive….Barely.

Tasha’s thunderous footsteps were heard as she took a few steps over to Crystal and gently kneeled down in front of her. She gently extender her hand and carefully scooped her up in her palm; gently smiling at her.

“Hey there…Sorry I kind of got mad and wanted to make sure someone got the point about messing with you.” Tasha smiled as Crystal was breathing steadily, still holding her hand over the gun wound in her stomach.

“Heh…It’s ok…I think I can let it slide this time.” Crystal smiled back at her.

Tasha let out a slight sigh of relief knowing that Crystal didn’t look like she was in too much pain. “You ok.” She wanted to make sure.

Crystal nodded her head in response. “Yea it seems like the durability pills are still holding up; I don’t know for how long though. They may wear off soon and then it’s a completely different story.” Crystal told her.

Tasha giggled a bit as looked down at her regular sized friend. “Then that means we need to get you fixed up pretty soon; I don’t need you dying on my hand.” She giggled again as Crystal looked up at the giantess that stood up for her and rolled her eyes.

“Just take me to a hospital or something already before I croak.” She said sarcastically.

“Ha…Will do chief.” Tasha responded as she look down and saw Commander Richards and his men and place Erwin on a stretcher. “What are you going to do with him?” She asked Richards as Richards looked back at Erwin for a second before he turned his eyes back up at the large giantesses in front of him.

“He’s going to a medical facility to recover a bit and then I’m going to make sure that he’s behind bars for the rest of his life on several serious charges against the people in this little project of theirs. “ Richards answered as Tasha gave him a curious look as she glared at the hurt and battered body of Erwin.

“And you promise us he won’t bother us or anybody ever again.” She asked him as Richard nodded his head assuring her that Erwin would never bother them again as his men began to take Erwin out of the auditorium.

“You have my word.” Richards stated as Tasha smiled and looked down at Crystal and was about to say something, but was interrupted by already in deep trouble regular.
“You people think this is all over don’t you?” Ryan growled as everyone in the room looked at him squeezed in Alex’s fist. “You all think that just because I was shrunken by that fucking gun that everything is finally over!” Ryan shouted.

“Well guess what! It’s far from over; I’m not finished with either of you and trust me I’ll put you all through hell when I get my mega abilities back, your all dead when I get back to normal do you hear me?” He raved as everybody looked at each other itself for Alex who just stared down at him with a cold heartless expression.

“I’ll knock every single last one of you off the face of the earth when I go back to being a mega.” Ryan threatened as he turned his head back up at Alex and gritted his teeth at her. “Starting with that fucking regular of your…Jaden.” He finished as he glanced over at Ava who had Jaden in the palm of her hand; out like a light.

“This time I’ll make sure the torture is even more painful than the last. I’ll make sure I break every last bone in his body and make him suffer before I kill him and come after….”

“I’ve had enough.” Alex said calmly, stopping Ryan in the middle of his threats. “I’ve had enough of all this Ryan.” Alex stated as she looked up at her friends and down at Richards. “Can you guys give me and Ryan some alone time; I’ll catch up when I’m done.” She finished as everybody looked at her with a curious and worried expressions on their faces.

“You’re not going to kill him are you?” Richards asked.

“Haven’t decided yet.” Alex simply answered as she placed her deadly gazed back on Ryan again. “Just give me a moment with Ryan alone. I just want to talk to him.’ Alex stated as Ava and Tasha looked at each other and then back down at Commander Richards.

“Alright then don’t take too long Alex.” Ava said with a smile.

“Yea we have to celebrate later on about overthrowing the government and stuff like that.” Tasha added as Richards looked up at the three giantesses.

“But…But….That’s going to be counted as Murder.” Richards tried to say, but Alex looked down at him with a deadly glare causing Richards to take a step back from her deadly gaze.

“Come on little guy, those two are overdue for a talk anyway.’ Ava stepped in. “Besides I’m pretty sure you’re going to have one hell of a report to fill out when you leave here.” Ava grinned as Richards looked up at the shortest of the three giantesses and shook his head.

“Better get going.” Tasha teased as Richards just simply walked away from the three giantesses, following his men out of the facility.

Before he reached the auditorium door he turned around looked up at Alex. “You don’t have to kill him you know; you’re nothing like him, I can tell that you’re a good person.” He finished before he left the room leaving the three giantesses standing there with each other.

“Aww that was sweet.” Ava cooed as she looked up at Alex and then at Ryan; who was still in her hand. “Well Ryan I hope you two have a lovely and I do mean “Lovely” talk with one another, I’m sure that you two can work something out.” Ava stated as she looked down at her palm, seeing Jaden lying on his stomach in the middle of it. “I’m going to the little guy here back to my place and get him cleaned up, see ya when you get there Alex.” Ava chirped as she looked up at Tasha.

“You coming Tasha?” She asked.

Tasha just shook her head at Ava’s request and looked down at Crystal, who was also in her palm, but lying on her back.

“Nah I’m going to take Crystal to the nearest co-sized hospital and get her treated before her pills wear off, you sure you should take Jaden to your place? I mean he does look a bit banged up.” Tasha asked out of concern as Ava nodded her head and looked down at the tiny regular sized mega she held.

“Yea don’t worry; he’s just really tired. I’m sure that I can bandage him up or something.” Ava replied as they both looked back at Alex.

“Alright then….” Tasha said as she looked back at Alex. “I guess we’ll catch you two later.” Tasha said as Crystal laid back in Tasha’s palm, waving back at Alex and Ava. “It’s been fun, but someone needs to go get fixed up.” Tasha looked down at Crystal and smiled.

“Yea…Ok Alex come by my house later and you can stay there for the night; so don’t take so long with the douche bag you in your hand ok.” Ava said as her and Tasha began to walk off.

“Don’t worry; it’ll only take five minutes.” Alex replied as a wide sadistic smirk appeared on her face. “A long…Painful…Hellish…Five…Minutes.” Alex mouthed as Ryan looked up at Alex and began to slowly sweat as he was beginning to fear the look that Alex was giving him.

“Have fun then, don’t take too long.” Ava stated as her and Tasha disappeared out of the auditorium leaving Alex alone with Ryan.

Ryan looked up at Alex wide smirk as she just stared back at him, her predator like instinct slowly taking over her.

Before it was only a dream; an imagination that she had when she had a regular in Ryan’s position. She felt the power, but the situation lacked something or someone before, but now the situation has changed. Not only is she slowly realizing the power that she has over the tiny regular in her hand. The regular was once a mega, the same mega that tormented her for so long and then involved her best friend Ava, Jaden and other two people she began to care for.

Now was her time for payback, now was her time for retribution, but she wanted more than that. She wanted to make sure Ryan understood what real fear was. Her terrifying a real giant could be, but not just any giant…A giantess and not just any giantess….Her.

Alex’s hand slowly lowered to the ground and careless toss Ryan off her hand causing him to fall to the ground without injury.

He rolled a bit as he hit the ground, but stopped shortly after and looked up just in time to see Alex kneel down in front of him on her hands and knees. She lowered her face so it was only mere inches away from Ryan’s body.

“Ryan…..” She cooed hungry like as Ryan took a step back as her face got closer and closer to his body. “Run….” She whispered.
Chapter End Notes:

Whew....This chapter took longer than I thought it would; not to mention this wasn't actually a easy type either, but as you all know the next chapter will be strictly two people....I think you can guess who they are. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It really took some effort to type.