- Text Size +

The four girls glared at Ryan in anger as he stood behind his soldiers and giantesses who stood in front of him. The smile he wore on his face was one of a sadistic man, knowing that he could get anything he wanted, regardless of how he got it.

“Tasha…” Alex whispered without looking at her, getting the giantess attention. “I need you to give me that gun…” Alex finished in a low voice as Tasha glanced over at her and nodded her head, understanding what Alex’s was going for.

“Don’t forget…You only get one shot.” Tasha whispered back as Alex didn’t even reply to her, but knew she was right. The gun was only made to take out a mega and only equipped with one bullet; one shot would end it all. The thought plagued her mind as Tasha slowly moved behind her and reached in the inside of her black vest and slowly grasped her fingers around the gun that Crystal had made her get before they left the facility. The same gun that could change everything, all they needed to do was hit Ryan one time and all the suffering would go away, things would change….People would be free of his control, his mind games, his…Hell.

Alex slowly moved her hand behind her back, opening her palm waiting for Tasha to place the gun in her hand.

“It looks like their planning something Ryan.” Toya said smirking at them as Ryan could only smile as he looked at Alex. “I think they came prepared…Anything you want to do to stop this from getting ugly and messing up your plans?” She asked him sarcastically as Ryan slightly glanced at her and lowered his head still smiling at the fact that these girls came to him, trying to come off as a threat.

“Hmmm…” He thought as he looked at the girls that stood in front of him and slowly turned around, his backing facing them.

“Ryan!” Alex shouted as Ryan glanced behind him for a moment, his eyes landing on Alex.

“Get rid of them Toya, I have to get back to the key to my godly hood.” He said as he began to walk away from the scene, leaving the three giantesses and regular with his military forces.

“Ryan!” Alex shouted again, gripping the handle of the gun that Tasha put in her hand. “Don’t you walk away from me!” She screamed as she stepped forward and burst into an all-out sprint towards Ryan.

As soon as she took her first step the regular soldiers began to open fire against the giantess.

“Alex!” The three girls shouted as Alex ran straight towards the soldiers that were shooting at her.

Ryan continued to walking ignoring Alex’s charge as he continued his way back to Jaden, who at this point was in his own predicament.

“Grrr…” Alex growled as Ryan paid her no mind and the bullets continued to whiz by her head. “You tiny runts are so annoying!” Alex shouted as she stopped right in front of the army regulars and lifted up her black booted foot. “Get out of my way!” She yelled as she stomped the ground hard.

The force of her stomp did nothing against the giantesses, but the same couldn’t be said for the regulars that were standing in front of them. The shockwave of her stomp was massive as it sent the majority of the soldiers flying in screams and shrieks as they all landed in different directions, sprawled all over the corridors floors. None of them were killed, but for the most part the majority was knocked out instantly as Alex took another step forward, but was met by the smirking face of Toya who stood in her way.

“Going somewhere?” She smirked.

“Grrr…” Alex growled as she balled up her left fist and swung at Toya’s head, but Toya blocked it easily and grabbed her arm and spun around bringing it over her shoulder along with Alex, flipping her onto the ground, causing a massive tremor as more nearby soldiers were sent flying from the impact of Alex’s body made from hitting the ground.

“Alex!” Ava yelled. “Why you son of a….” Ava charged towards Toya in a midst of rage, but one of the giantesses that jumped Tasha previously, slid in front of her…The Red haired giantess…Stephanie.

“Well hey there short stuff.” She smirked evilly as Ava stopped right in her tracks.

Ava glared at the taller giantess that stood in front of her, her teeth slightly grinding against each other as her fist balled up as well. “Get out of my way Stephanie.” Ava ordered as Stephanie just smirked at her command.

“Or what short stuff, you gone beat me up or something.” She said as she chuckled at the shorter giantess in front of her. “Come on now, let’s be serious about this.” She remarked as Ava glare darkened as Stephanie took a step toward Ava and placed her right hand on her face and mushed her back.

“Come on do some…” Stephanie couldn’t finish her sentence as she felt Ava’s right fist make contact with her jaw, sending her stumbling back away from her.

With no time to recover she saw Ava charge towards her with another punch already in motion. Stephanie seeing this barely managed to block it with both her arms, causing Ava to stop in mid punch. Stephanie then used her wits and lifted up her foot and kicked forward, making contact with Ava’s right leg, knocking it from under her causing the shorter giantess to fall face first on the ground.

With a loud thud Ava hit the ground with Stephanie taking complete advantage of the fallen giantess. She quickly positioned her lower half over the back of her head and her top body on her back. She quickly cupped her arms under Ava’s putting her in a double underhook hold, bringing the shorter giantess to her knees and began to use her own knees to knee Ava in the head repeatedly.

“Come on! Is that the best you got?’ Stephanie taunted as she continued to knee the shorter giantess in the head and chest area as she kept her trapped in her grip.
“AH…Ugh…AH…AHH!” Ava grunted as she was taking shots to the body repeatedly as Stephanie continued to work on her.

“Shit!” Tasha exclaimed as she quickly grabbed Crystal in her hand and set her down on the ground in one quick motion. “Crystal time to go, make a run for it and don’t stop no matter what!” Tasha told her as Crystal looked up at her.

“But Tasha I….” Crystal began to protest.

“DON’T ARGUE WITH ME!” Tasha screamed at her causing Crystal to jump in fear as she quivered at the glare Tasha gave her. “I mean it Crystal; get the hell out of here now! We’ll be fine just get somewhere safe and stay there until I get back.” Tasha stated as she quickly ran off into the fight, not giving Crystal a chance to reply.
The short regular looked on as her friend ran to help out Ava and nodded her head and turned away to run down the corridor back towards the entrance.

“Come on you short sized giantess!” Stephanie continued to taunt as she continued to pound Ava with multiple knee shots to the head. “Don’t tell me that’s all you got in you little Ava!’ Stephanie laughed sadistically.

“Get the fuck off of her!” Tasha screamed as she charged towards the two at full speed and with her right hand rocked the side of Stephanie’s face, forcing the red hair giantess to let go of Ava and fall as a result of the punch, but Tasha wasn’t done, she quickly grabbed Stephanie by the hair and slung her into the corridor wall, causing the giantess back to slam against the wall and fall to the ground with thud.

“Ava!” Tasha shouted as she looked behind her to see Ava getting up without too much damaged to her.

Ava sat up and smiled up at Tasha. “Thanks girl I owe you one.” She said as Tasha quickly smiled back at her, but then returned her attention back towards Stephanie.
“No problem just make sure you…” Tasha began.

“Look out!” Ava shouted as Tasha turned her head in the opposite direction and saw the short brunette haired giantess that helped Stephanie in the first fight, Katherine, charge towards her, but Ava intervened. Tackling the giantess into the wall away from Stephanie, restraining her while Tasha looked on.

“Tasha!” Ava shouted as she held Katherine against the wall, unable to move, but not for very long. “Go help Alex!” Ava said as Katherine broke free from the shorter giantess and punched her in the face, sending her stumbling back.

“But Ava you can’t take on both of them!” Tasha said back, but Ava ignored Tasha’s words and dodged another right hand from Katherine and delivered one of her own, knocking the larger giantess back into the wall.

Ava giving Katherine no time to come back from her attack kicked the giantess in the stomach causing her to double over in front of her. Once Katherine had doubled over in front of Ava, Ava quickly lifted up at her foot again and kicked Katherine in the face, causing her head to reel back as Ava kicked her in the stomach again, causing her back to hit the wall again, this time her body sliding down, hitting the floor in a sitting position.

“I got it!” Ava shouted as Stephanie got back up and tried to tackle Ava, but Ava saw it coming and moved out the way, but not without grabbing Stephanie by the hair and returning the maneuver Stephanie had given to her previously.

Tasha watched as this went on and nodded her head in agreement as she ran towards Toya who had Alex pinned to the ground.

“I hope you didn’t come here to get your little toy back, you know he’s Ryan’s property now.” Toya said as Alex growled at her as she tried to get up, but Toya put her knee against her chest and smirked at her. “Just give up…What’s one little regular worth to you anyway?” She said as Alex sent a death glare her way as Toya held Alex pinned to the ground.

Suddenly Alex smirked back at her as she heard the tremor of running footsteps coming her way. “Jaden isn’t just one regular and he’s a lifetime more of whatever you’re worth to Ryan!” She exclaimed as Tasha came out of nowhere and speared Toya off of her, giving her an opening to get up and go after the mega who had already disappeared out of sight.

“Alex go!” Tasha screamed as her and Toya rolled on to the ground in somewhat of a power struggle.
Alex got up quickly and looked down at the two trying to gain the upper hand over one another and then turned her back towards Ava, who was making work of both Stephanie and Katherine.

With a quick nod, Alex took off in the direction that Ryan went in leaving her two friends alone with three giantesses.
While Alex disappeared Tasha finally got the upper hand on Toya and sat on top of her, getting ready to punch her in the face, but Toya quickly kicked her off and the two quickly got up on their feet and glared at each other breathing somewhat heavily.

“Long time no see bitch!” Toya smirked at Tasha.

“I can say the same for you, but I don’t like conversing with people I don’t like.” Tasha returned as she balled her fist up immediately as Toya continued to smirk at her.

“Oh are you still upset about the whole me crushing your mother thing, come on Tasha when are you going to let the pass go, she was just regular.” Toya spoke.

Tasha eyes shot up in anger after her comment left her mouth and she charged towards Toya immediately. “FUCK YOU!” Tasha screamed as she tried to punch Toya repeated in the face, but Toya either evaded her attacks or blocked them, but not by much. “She was not just a regular dammit! THAT WAS MY FUCKING MOTHER!” Tasha fist finally landed against Toya’s right cheek, knocking the giantess off of her feet her back slamming in the ground as she quickly rose up back up to see Tasha heading straight towards her.

“IT’S PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DON’T DESERVE TO LIVE AFTER EVERYTHING YOU’VE DONE!” Tasha continued to yell as she tried to punch Toya again, but Toya caught her fist with her right hand and glared at her.

“What I’ve done! And what about you Tasha! What about all the regulars you’ve killed huh? What about their families that won’t ever get to see them again! Do you think you don’t have to atone for that?” Toya shouted back as she punched Tasha in the face, causing her to stumble back a bit as Toya charged towards Tasha and speared her through the corridor wall, causing the entire corridor to shake as rocks and metal fell to the side avoiding the regular soldiers who were already carried off by the ones that weren’t knocked out to safety.

“Tasha!” Ava shouted.

“You need to be worried about yourself!” Katherine had gotten up while Ava had her attention fixated on Stephanie, not to mention turning attention to Tasha getting tackled through a wall. Without a second to waste Katherine nearly clotheslined Ava’s head off causing not only the shorter giantess to let go of Stephanie, but causing her to nearly back flip in the air as she fell to the ground on her head (A/N: Too much wrestling I know :))

The two giantesses quickly picked up Ava and tossed her into the wall, causing her to bounce of it and land on her hands and knees, after that they proceeded to beat on her. Punches and Kicks were given as Ava tried to defend herself, but it was proving more difficult than she thought.

Meanwhile in a large room full of equipment and large tubes filled with liquid, Toya and Tasha had entered. Toya had picked Tasha up, but received a kicked to the stomach causing her to drop to her knees, followed by Tasha punching her in the jaw sending her to the ground.

“Of course I have to atone for what I did!” Tasha shouted. “That’s what I have to live with every day for the rest of my life in guilt!” She shouted as she lifted her foot up in the air and tried to stomp Toya’s face into the ground, but Toya rolled out of the way and tried to pick herself up, but Tasha was in pursuit. “But you’re different, you don’t care who you kill as long as you get some excitement out of it.” She said as Toya picked up a large metal rod off the ground and swing with everything she had, connecting with Tasha’s stomach, lifting the giantess girl in the air for a split second before she hit the ground spitting up blood as she did.

“Excitement!” Toya repeated. “Your damn right it’s out of excitement, just like you did when you had your little fun with the regulars that you killed on the missions Ryan sent you on. “Toya reminded as she lifted up the metal rod in her hand over head and brought it down, but Tasha rolled out of the way and grabbed Toya by her right ankle and tripped her up, causing her to fall on the ground as Tasha tried to jump on her, but Toya kicked her off into a giant sized lab table, knocking it and its contents over completely.

Enhanced size beakers and test tubes shattered on the ground as the table landed on top of its broken remains as both Tasha and Toya lifted themselves up getting ready for another round.

“You’re right I did take excitement in it for a while, but that was only against those who trying to hurt others. I NEVER HURT ANYONE INNOCENT!” Tasha screamed at her.
“OH SO THAT SUPPOSE TO MAKE IT ALL BETTER HUH?!” Toya shouted as the two charged at each other, catching themselves in a deadlock power struggle as they both tried to one up each other in various holds.

“I know I’ve done some pretty shitty things in the past and I can’t make up for what I did regardless of who deserved it or not, but that doesn’t mean I don’t live with how inexcusable my actions were! But you…You don’t even care! You watched me beg and plead for you to spare my mother’s life and you killed her!” Tasha shouted as she grabbed Toya by the arm and slung her over her shoulder through another giant sized lab table, causing it to crumble under her. “There’s nothing that can be said about people like you except get rid of all of you!” Tasha screamed as she leaped up in the air and tried to drive her knee in Toya’s face, but Toya barely dodged it as Tasha landed on the table’s debris.

Toya quickly rolled over and grabbed the metal rod that she had picked up earlier; quickly swung it and bashed Tasha in the side of the head with it, knocking her down on side completely.

Tasha was breathing heavily as she could feel the ringing on the side of her, but was unable to move at the moment as the pain she felt was more than normal.

“You damn right I killed her while you begged me you ungrateful bitch and you know what I’d do it all over again just so I can watch those pathetic tears run down those sad pitiful eyes of yours…And you know this time I’m going to add some incentive to it. That little regular you brought with you.” Toya said as she grabbed Tasha by the face, forcing her to look up at her. “I’m going to crush her underneath my boot and you know what you’re going to do?” Toya asked her as she pressed her hand around Tasha’s cheeks hard.

“You’re going to lick her remains off my fucking boots and tell me how good she tastes.” Toya ended with a hard slap to the face, knocking Tasha down again as she grabbed her leg and dragged her back to the battle field.

While Toya came out of the large hole Tasha and her had created she saw Katherine and Stephanie completely pounding on Ava in a two on one bout.

Ava was on the ground defenseless at this point as she tried to curl up, but Stephanie was on top of her beating her head in with her fist with Katherine kicking and stomping her in any area of Ava’s body she felt was vulnerable.

While the beating was going on they heard a regular scream her head off as they looked up to see her being brought back to the battle with a soldier forcing her against her will.

“Hey let me go! I said let me go dammit! What is your problem?” Crystal shouted as the soldier had her hands bound behind her back with his own and tossed her to the ground in front of the giantesses.

“Shut up!” He yelled at her as he looked up at Toya. “Mistress Toya, I caught this regular trying to enter the weapon room, she’s obviously familiar about the weapons that we carry and was looking for something specific to take you down.” The solider reported as Toya looked down at Crystal who looked up at her in fear.
Crystal tried to get up, but she quickly slipped and fell on her butt as Toya smirked evilly down at her.

“Oh is that so?” Toya asked evilly as she eyed Crystal, who slowly began to use her hands to back away from the scene. “Then you’ve done your job soldier go back to your post.” Toya commanded as the soldier quickly saluted and left without a word.

Stephanie and Katherine looked up to see Crystal scared stiff as Stephanie got off of Ava and grabbed her by the hair and slammed the side of her head into the wall.
“Katherine.” Stephanie called out getting the other giantess attention. “Grab her by the legs and I’ll grab her by the arms, we’re going to play slingshot for a bit.” Stephanie told her as Katherine looked down at little Ava and smirked as she quickly grabbed Ava by her ankles and Stephanie grabbed her wrist.
“One.” Katherine said as they began to slowly swing Ava in the air.

“Two.” Stephanie called after as they began to swing her faster.

“Three!” They both shouted as they both swung as hard as they could and slammed Ava’s back right into the corridor wall, smirking as her body hit the ground with her breathing heavily.

“AVA!” Crystal shouted as she just watched the horrible display of her new seemingly giantess friend.

Tears began to form in her eyes as Stephanie and Katherine laughed at their handle work and brought their attention towards her as Toya began to drag Tasha closer to Crystal, but stop as Toya stood over her.

Crystal looked up at Toya scared out of her mind as Toya could only just smile at her. A sadistic evil smile that told Crystal everything that she was about to do wasn’t going to be pretty.

“So you’re Tasha’s little regular huh?” Toya asked her, not really expecting an answer as she let go of Tasha’s leg and lifted her foot and stomped on Tasha’s back hard causing her to scream out in pain.

“AAHHHHHHH!” Tasha screamed as Toya began to grind her tan booted heel in her back.

“Tasha! LET HER GO!” Crystal shouted up at her; tears now running down her cheeks as she watched as Toya repeated stomped on Tasha’s defenseless form. “I mean it! LET HER GO!” Crystal barked this time gaining Toya’s attention as she smirked down at Crystal again.

“Oh I see.” Toya said as she quickly grabbed Tasha by the hair and lifted her head up so she could see Crystal in front of her. “You want to fight her battles for her don’t you little one? Alright then I don’t mind that.” Toya stated as Stephanie and Katherine came over and took over by grabbing Tasha by the hair and forcing her face first in the ground hard.

Tasha let go a loud grunt as Stephanie with a hand full of hair lifted her up so she could have a full view of what Toya was about to do to Crystal.
“Get a good look Tasha.” Stephanie said as she pulled Tasha’s hair back to give her a better view of the scenery. “This is the last time you’ll see your little regular ever again.” She ended.

“But don’t worry.” Katherine added. “You won’t have long to think about her after we’re done with you.” She finished as Toya stood over Crystal’s regular form.
“So little regular are you ready?” Toya asked below her with a sick smile still spreading on her face. “Are you ready to become mixed in with the dirt and grime under my boot?” She asked again as Crystal could only back away in fear.

“I wouldn’t worry though.” Toya added as she placed her foot behind Crystal blocking her from escaping. “Tasha said she would be willing to eat your remains and become my boot licking bitch until I decide to get rid of her, isn’t that great.” Toya said as she looked back down at Tasha who was forced to watch what was going on. “I can have my own little doggie for a while.” She smirked at Tasha as she used the tip of her boot to gently push Crystal onto her back causing Tasha’s eyes to widen as she began to struggle against Stephanie and Katherine, but it was no use.

“Beg me Tasha.” Toya began as she hovered her boot over Crystal’s regular form. “Beg me not to crush her.” Toya was feeling the power she had over Tasha now as she slowly lowered her boot on top of Crystal, resting it gently on her body.

Crystal was flat on her back with the side of her face in the ground as Toya’s boot held her in place with another pressure to make it so she couldn’t move.
Tasha looked on as Stephanie and Katherine continued to force her to watch what was happening.

“Crystal! No! Toya let her go!” Tasha screamed as Toya took a thrill out of seeing Tasha thrash about, but was really out of energy to do anything about it. “Toya please let her go! She has nothing to do with you; this is just between you and me! Leave her out of it!” Tasha yelled again as Toya continued to smirk at her as she slowly began to add pressure to Crystal.

“I’m going to count to three Tasha.” Toya said as Tasha’s eyes shot up again.” When I get to the count of three I want you to get that tongue of yours ready so you can lick the bottom of my boots clean do you understand me?” Toya asked her as Tasha gritted her teeth as tears began to flow from her cheeks as she watched in horror as Toya began to count down as she began to slowly increase the pressure on Crystal who was underneath of foot.

“One” Toya said.

“Tasha!” Crystal screamed in a panic. “TASHA!” She cried her tears now flowing freely as she knew there was no escaping what was about to happen.

“Two.” Toya said slowly as she kept increasing the pressure on Crystal.

“Crystal….” Tasha cried.” I’m so …So sorry.” She lowered her head to the ground falling freely as she couldn't bear to watch as Toya was getting ready to turn Crystal into a bloody stain under her foot.

(In the Auditorium)

Commander Richards and his men were surrounded by soldiers and 3 random giantesses that came to Commander Erwin’s aid. The soldiers who sided with Erwin had their guns aimed at Richards and his squad, not moving a muscle until one of them moved.

Along with them the three giantesses stood ready at a moment’s notice to squish any regular that betrayed Ryan and his plans. In this case, Commander’s Richards small scale army.

“So Richards what do you plan to do now?” Erwin smirked at him his hand still over the bullet wound on chest, which was leaking slowly, but not fatal. “You’ve already shown your betrayal to the military, so are you going to go out with a bang or are you going to surrender and show us how truly worthless you and your men are?” Erwin questioned as Richards gritted his teeth as he looked up at Jaden who was doing the same as he heard everything that Erwin was saying.

“Kid…I think we may have just stepped in some deep shit.” Richards commented as his eyes glanced from left to right, looking at the soldiers and the giantess that stood behind Erwin’s men.

One of the giantesses wore pigtails and carried on the gothic look. Hair was black with red bands around her hair to make the pig tails. She had on a black and orange short-sleeve top that read October across it in a Halloween like fashion (A/N: You’ve just been given a spoiler for the second season of this story…Remember who this is.) She had on a mini black skirt and black fishnets with black gothic boots to finish it off.

Her gray eyes carried a blank expression unknown to by the others who were in the auditorium, almost as if she was observing the entire situation.

Another giantess stood there with the complete military attire, from the army boots, pants, to green military shirt that she wore on top of that. She had short brown hair with light blue eyes with slightly pink lips going by the name of Carol.

The last giantess was also military suited except she had on the jacket and her short blonde hair was down to her neck. She wasn’t anything special after all. She was ordinary to T as she along with the other giantess stood behind the soldiers looking on, seeing what was going to happen next. This ordinary giantess like Carol carried a name tag on jacket. Her name was Jay.

Jaden like Commander Richards took in the situation and gritted his teeth as he, himself, could see no way out of this situation. If Richards moved then he and his man were dead for sure. Erwin would mostly shoot him again for making anymore comments, even though it wouldn’t kill him, but he was already in enough pain as it.

“Erwin stop this…” Richard said as he turned his eyes to the evil sighted Commander in front of him. “This isn’t right and you know, too many people will die at the end of all this.” He finished as Erwin couldn’t help but chuckle a bit.

“And what do you care Richards. “Erwin stated as he looked up at Jaden who was still hanging from the ceiling on the cross, his wrist still bleeding as time went on. “You won’t even be around to see the aftermath of what Ryan’s ideas have created.” He assured as he turned to his men. “As a matter of fact, sense you’re in act of treason I think you should be dealt with severely.” He smirked as he picked up his pistol and pointed at him.

Richards’s eyes narrowed as he watched the wounded Commander aimed his pistol at him. He began to sweat as death began to stare him right in the face even though it wasn’t at point blank range.

“Any last words Commander Richards?” Erwin asked as he held his gun out at Richards. “Would you speak on behalf of all your men who will fall here?” He gestured as Richards gritted his teeth at him, gripping his gun tightly as the time was winding down on his lifespan.

As the seconds ticked the anticipation grew as everyone had their eyes locked onto Erwin, wondering when he would pull the trigger.

Both sides were ready for an all scale war as Richards’s men had their rifles pointed and so did Erwin’s men. The three giantess also looked ready just in case anything was to break…Well all except one, who looked as if she was just viewing the situation.

Suddenly tremors were heard…Loud tremors as this caught everyone’s attention as their eyes moved to the entrance of the auditorium. The strong tremors were indicators that something big was coming, but not just something big…Something huge compared to a regular…These footsteps could only mean one thing as everyone still had their eyes glued to the door of the auditorium.

The door opened slowly as a large sneaker clad shoe entered the room along with the military officer outfit made for a mega…In this case Ryan had emerged into the room smirking down at everyone that had their eyes glued on him.

“Erwin hold off the execution for a moment.” Ryan ordered as he made his way towards his chair that was on the far end of the room to the right of the door.

“Si,..Sir…Yes sir but why?” Erwin asked as Ryan sat down comfortably in his chair and looked at the door that he just entered.

“Because we’re going to have a visitor soon.” He finished as he rested his elbow on the arm rest of his chair and his hand holding up his chin in a boring manner.

Suddenly a massive amount of tremors were heard as if they were running at rapid speed. It didn’t take long for the doors that Ryan came through burst open as Alex was revealed standing there breathing heavily as she glared across the room looking at every individual in the room, but immediately her brown eyes were set on the large figure sitting in his chair, smirking as if he has gotten away with everything that he has done.

“Grrr…..RYAN!” She screamed to the top of her longs as she immediately pointed the gun directly at Ryan. “This ends now!” She yelled as she placed her finger on the trigger as Ryan continued to smirk, but with his finger pointed in a direction that she hadn’t looked yet.

Alex’s eyes blinked for a second, but she slightly glanced in the direction that Ryan was pointing, which deliberately up in the air as her eyes shot up in shock. Her anger quickly vanishing as her eyes locked with the brown eyes of the person she was looking for.

“Ja...Ja…Jaden.” She called out as they both looked at each other in shock as Ryan sat there in his chair with a wide smirk on his face.

"Al...Alex." Jaden said back, shocked as well that she finally found him.

There she was breathless at the fact that she finally found her friend, the regular that Ava amd her was searching for. Time to seemed to stop of her as she quickly dispersed of everything that was around her. Mentally all she saw was Jaden in what would be for her a three or four steps in distance. She finally did it, she finally found her regular.

His evil thoughts still roaming around in his head as he knew he had Alex where he wanted her now. He had led her to Jaden, but not only to him. Another army full of regulars and three giantesses for her to take on by herself, while her friends were dealing with the three giantesses that he left for them to play with. He had her trapped and he knew he did, there was nothing that could screw up his plans now…All the pieces were finally in place.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm one mean bastard...I know...I know lol....What will happen now....ahem.

CLIFFHANGER! Lol!

P.S. Guys has I went back to read this I gave the assumption that Crystal was crushed in this chapter.  Sorry for the misunderstanding but Crystal isn't dead/ crushed...yet....she still has one second to live...sorry again I'll reword the end to make it more understandable.