- Text Size +

Loud tremors were heard throughout the halls of the facility as gunshots and screams filled the area only to be silenced by more tremors.

“Hey I thought you guys said you weren’t going to kill anybody!” Crystal shouted as Tasha slammed her foot down on the ground in front of a group of soldiers causing the shockwave to send them flying backwards into the ground, knocking them out instantly.

Crystal had poked her head out of Tasha’s pocket, not really able to take in the full scene of what was going on but heard the war cry of soldiers stop once she heard a tremor from one of the three giantesses.

“And we haven’t yet regular!” Ava exclaimed as she was getting shot at by another group of soldiers standing on a high platform above her the rest of the regular sized army. “We barely even touched these assholes!” She shouted as she gently swiped her back hand on the top of the platform, dragging it with just enough power to push the guys off their feet and onto their butts. “You should tell them to at least stop shooting at us! It’s like a bunch of flies in here and its annoying as fuck!” She gritted her teeth as she looked down at her black combat boots and saw another wave of soldiers charge towards her.

“Are you kidding me?” She exclaimed again as they stopped in front of her and prepared for another attack. The only difference this time was that they stood their ground and two out of the six of them prepared rocket launchers just for them.

“Shit!” Ava cursed as they fired both the rocket launchers towards Ava.

The missiles flew straight towards Ava’s head with great speed causing her to stand there surprised for a moment, which caused her to be too slow to actually dodge the missiles that were heading towards her head.

“Oh this is going to hurt, I just know it is.” She said to herself as she closed her eyes shut.

Suddenly a hand appeared out of nowhere and slapped the missiles to the side causing them to crash into the corner of the ceiling, exploding on impact. Nobody was affected by the impact or the shockwave of the explosion considering how big the actual facility was (A/N: Especially if giantesses and Ryan can walk freely with no restraints in it.)

The soldiers looked up at the giantess that interfered with their attack and gasped in shock as Alex looked back down at them with a slight glare as she quickly raised her black boot over their heads.

“This is for shooting at my best friend!” She shouted as the soldiers looked up at the dirty sole of the black boot that hovered their heads. Fear began to slip in as the shadow enveloped their entire existence.

“She’s going to crush us!’ One of the soldiers shouted as he dropped the rocket launcher and began to take off in the other direction.

“Hey wait get back here!” Another soldier called behind him as it was too late the soldier was long gone as he looked back up and still saw the bottom of Alex’s black boot slowly descend down upon them. “Oh Jesus Christ….We’re going to die…” He said to himself as the other soldiers in his small group stood there in terror as Alex’s boot came down at an alarming speed.

The soldiers couldn’t bear to see the end come so they all closed their eyes, only to feel Alex’s foot slam into the ground below them causing it to shake tremendously in their general area. The shockwave from Alex’s stomp literary sent the soldier’s back across the hallway into the ground, knocking them out as well.

Alex smirked as she turned her head back towards Ava. “You really have to be more careful you know; those missiles can still hurt like hell if we get hit.” She stated as Ava looked at Alex and stuck her tongue out at her playfully.

“Duh I know that.” She replied as she crossed her arms and slightly turned away from her in a mad huff. “They just caught me by surprise that’s all.”

“Ha yea, just wait until I show Jaden the face you made as you were about to get your head blasted off.” Alex replied slightly laughing at her best friend, who turned back around and gave her a shock, but angry expression.

“You wouldn’t dare….” Ava responded as Alex smirked at her.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Alex asked her back.

Suddenly another explosion caught the girl’s attention as they turned their heads to see Tasha swatting more missiles that were fired at her to the wall, blowing more holes into the facility as she stomped the ground and gently slapped soldiers away from her.

“You know I’m glad you two are having fun with all of this, but clearly you both have forgotten why we’re here in the first place and it’s not to have laughs and giggles!” Tasha slightly yelled at them as she slammed her hand down without the force or the drive to kill the soldiers running around their feet.

Both Alex and Ava looked at each other and then towards Tasha who took out another wave soldiers.

Alex place one hand on her hip. “Tasha lighten up, these aren’t the guys we should be angry at. I’ll get serious when the big fish start pouring in.” Alex stated.

“Yea.” Ava replied after her best friend. “Besides we shouldn’t use all our adrenaline on these little guys, they probably don’t even know why we’re here and they know they can’t necessary kill us.” She said as she looked down at another small group of soldiers who were trying to get back up to their feet.

“Right little guys...” She smirked down at them, raising her foot in mid hair and stomping down by them, sending them back into the ground again.” See Tasha…We’re paying attention.” Ava smiled as she glanced back at Tasha, who just finished knocking out the last wave of soldiers at the entrance of the facility.

Tasha glanced back at Ava and sighed. “I still don’t know why I paired with you two.” She finished as Crystal popped her head out of Tasha’s pocket again.

“Is it over?” She asked as Tasha looked down at her and gently shook her head negatively.

“Not by a long shot.” Tasha replied. “This was just the welcome party, I’m pretty sure everybody else is waiting for us further down.” She said she looked down the long corridor in front of them. “We’re sure to run into other giantess if we keep going.” She finished as Alex stepped up beside her, her fist clenched together.

“Well then what are we waiting for?” She said as she began to walk down the corridor as Ava and Tasha looked at each other for a moment.

After a few seconds Ava just shrugged her shoulders. ‘Hey what can I say, she’s a woman on a mission.” She finished as she began to walk behind her best friend.

Tasha slowly shook her head and began to walk after her. “Why couldn’t I be paired off with better partners than this?” She asked herself as Crystal looked up at her from her pocket.

“Well they aren’t that bad.” Crystal said, trying to hold on to the opening of Tasha’s pocket. “By the way can I come out now, it’s kind of lonely in here.” She said as Tasha glanced down at her as she walked.

“No…I told you, I don’t want anything happening to you while we’re here.” Tasha replied seriously.

“There’s nothing happening now Tasha, you three took care of the welcome wagon and what if something does happen and you fall on me, then what Tasha?” Crystal asked her as Tasha stopped walking as soon as Crystal finished her statement. “What if you fall on me while I’m inside of here, I’m practically waiting for death where I am now.” She tried to reason.

Tasha continued to stare down at her Crystal for a moment. Her eyes wide at the realization Crystal had given her. “Still it’s too risky for you to…”

“Oh let the regular out Tasha.” Ava called from in front of her.

Tasha looked up to see Alex and Ava standing there looking at the two. Alex stood with her arms slightly crossed while Ava had her right hand on her hip with a smirk on her face.

“If the little regular wants to see the action then what’s the harm of letting her?” Ava asked as Tasha sent her a slight glare.

“You wouldn’t know alright!” Tasha slightly yelled. “What if another giantess comes and takes her away and does god knows what to her?” She asked as Ava looked at Tasha, not saying anything. “Then what little Miss Princess? Her safety is my concern and mine alone, focus on getting the regular back that you lost.” Tasha stated as Alex sent a glare at her this time.

“Why you….” Alex began as she took a step towards her, but Ava held out her hand in front of Alex stopping her in her tracks.

Alex looked at Ava for a second. “What the hell Ava?” She yelled as Ava kept her eyes locked on Tasha as Crystal glanced back and forth between the giantesses.

“You want to know something Tasha…Jaden wasn’t the first regular I lost by accident.” Ava began as Alex looked down at her shorter friend concern filling her eyes instantly.

“Ava…You don’t have…” She began but Ava glanced back her with a sad smile and shook her head.

“It’s alright Alex….Tasha told us her sob story so I guess it’s my turn to go next, after all it seems to fit the situation, not only that it looks like we have some time to kill.” Ava said looking ahead of them and seeing a long empty corridor.

Alex looked down at her shorter best friend and took a deep breath. “That’s fine and all, but I thought you didn’t want to relive the past Ava.” Alex responded her look of concern never fading.

Ava still wore the sad smile on her face as she looked back at the taller giantess. “Well how I can’t help take care of Jaden if I keep letting something like this sit in the back of my mind.” She replied as she turned her head back towards Tasha, who stood in front of the two giantesses with Crystal still peeping out of her pocket.

“You know ever since Jaden walked into me and Alex’s life, I’ve actually done a good job being extra gentle with him. I was actually very careful with the little fun activities that we had when we played around a bit.’ She said as she made sure she locked eyes with Tasha.

“That’s something I can’t say for the first regular I had when I first became a giantess. “ She began her story as Tasha stared intently at her. “You see Tasha, I was just like you…Overprotective, but the difference between you and me is that I didn’t trust my regular at the time to walk around freely with me around, so I made sure I kept her in various places at all times, my shoe, my jean pockets, shirt pockets you name it and I did it.” Ava said as Tasha continued to stare at her, trying to find meaning in her story.

“What does that have to do with me Ava? I’m clearly not the overprotective type; I just don’t want something happening to Crystal, while we’re here.” Tasha pointed out. “You’re story has no meaning to the situation that we’re in, so don’t compare to me to someone like you!” Tasha continued to glare at Ava until she glanced back down at Crystal.

“Now like I said Crystal, I don’t want you out of my pocket until we finish up here, so just slide back down where you’ll be safe.” Tasha reassured, but Crystal looked up at the giantess and wasn’t all too sure about her suggestion.

Ava sad smile slowly faded away as she gave Tasha a glare of her own. “I wasn’t using my story as a comparison between you and me.” Ava began to argue. “I was only pointing out that once you start being overprotective of a regular, you start to lose sight of what that regular actually is.” Ava continued on causing Tasha to look up at her again.

“Regulars are humans just like us despite their size and I forgot that when I tried to take care of my best friend….”Ava finished as Tasha was about to say something but Alex stepped in.

“Tasha all Ava is trying to say is don’t forget that Crystal has every right to see what’s going on like you do, we’re all here I’m sure three giantesses can look after one regular human being.” Alex stated.

Tasha began to grit her teeth at the two giantesses in front of her.

“Tasha….” Crystal called out from her pocket causing her to look down at her again. “I don’t want you to think that I’m someone that you have to constantly protect and that I can’t do anything by myself, you have to remember I can help to.” Crystal added as Tasha looked at her shocked that even Crystal was against her.


“Crystal but…What if…. Ugh!” Tasha let out an aggravated sigh as Ava started to speak again.

“You should listen to her Tasha; I wish I could have listened to my regular before I stepped on her.” Ava said angrily as she turned her back towards Tasha who stood there in shock as Ava finished her sentence and walked further down the corridor leaving the three behind her.

Tasha looked at Alex who just sadly shook her head as her best friend marched down the corridor. “She’s serious…She actually…”

Alex nodded her head understanding what Tasha was trying to ask her.

“But this is Ava we’re talking about, she acts like she wouldn’t hurt a fly so how could she….”Crystal couldn’t finish because Alex turned her head towards both Tasha and her and cut them off.

“Yea your right Ava does have a pretty peaceful nature about herself, but that doesn’t mean she hasn’t filled her closet with skeletons either.” Alex stated.

Alex took a deep breath before finishing Ava’s story for the other two girls. “Her best friend name was Sarah….She became so obsessed with protecting Sarah from everything else, but never thought about the dangers she brought to her.” She explained as Tasha and Crystal listened intently to Alex’s story on Ava. “This was before the pills were upgraded and actually ok for people to use, before it only gave regular humans about 25 to 50% of extra durability, varying from person to person, no matter how many you took.” She continued.

“On Sarah’s last day, she and Ava argued about the same thing you told Crystal. Ava was going out and didn’t want to leave Sarah behind, nor did she want anyone to see her and try to take her from her, so she offered Sarah to be put in her pocket, but this time Sarah wasn’t having it and they got into it, until Ava finally decided to end the conversation and stuff Sarah in her shoe, under her sole, figuring that it would be the safest place for her, especially since she thought Sarah took…The…The pills.” Alex slowly stuttered.

Crystal gulped as Tasha just stared at Alex as she slightly turned her head into the direction where Ava had walked off. “It only took one step…”Alex said sadly as she turned her head towards the two girls again. “Ava was a horrible wreck after that, she cried daily, she wouldn’t eat, sleep, she wouldn’t even move. She was too afraid that she would step on someone else if she did.” Alex finished as Tasha and Crystal looked at each other and then back at Alex again, wondering how Ava got herself out of that fear of playing with another regular.

“So how did she…” Tasha was about to ask.

“She didn’t” Alex answered for her. “It’s still in the back of her mind and I’m pretty sure it was there when she had Jaden to herself, I guess their time together helped her out a little bit.” She said as she began to walk down the corridor catching up with Ava, leaving Tasha and Crystal to look at each other for a moment.

With a deep sigh, Tasha slipped her hand in the pocket Crystal was in and gently pulled her out and sat her down on her shoulder, giving her a strand of her hair to hold on to as she began to walk as well.

“You better not fall.” Tasha said.

“Don’t worry I’m sure the big bad Tasha will catch me if anything happens to me.” Crystal smiled up at her as the two made their way down the corridor as well, trying to catch up with the two giantesses.

(Back in the room with Jaden)

The room was completely empty, nobody was around at least that Jaden could see as he hung there his body slightly charred and his wrist was bleeding from the chains that held him up.

The object below him seemed to be catching every blood drop that spilled from Jaden’s wrist; naturally this was Ryan’s way of collecting DNA from him.
.
He was breathing heavily, knowing damn well that it wouldn’t take long before Ryan would come back and continue his version of shock therapy. “Damn…This…hurts so much.” He said to himself as he continued to try and catch his breath. He could feel some of the electricity still dancing through his body as an electrical jolt appeared on his body every now and then.

“Sick…Sick Bastard…If I was just as tall as him I would….” He couldn’t finish his sentence as he forcibility began to cough up some blood, which was unfortunate for him because it fell into the puddle of blood that was leaking below him. “Ugh…Great…Just my luck.” He groaned.

As Jaden continued to hang suspended on the cross his mind began to wonder back to the time that he came to this place, not the facility, but the city or concentration camp as a whole. His mind wondered back to the city and the occupants that reside in it. Then the two people that he met and felt at ease around.

“Alex…Ava….” He called out softly. “I hope…You two are doing ok.” He said to himself as he tried to move again, but found that he really barely had the strength to do anything, considering that was no regular electrocution that he took from Ryan earlier. Any regular would have been fried meat even if they would have taken those pills.

“If I could just break these damn chains…” He struggled again but winced in pain as they pressed against his bleeding wrist. “Damn…If this didn’t hurt so bad…” He struggled again, biting his lower lip trying to endure the pain but it was still no use, he wasn’t getting off of that cross no matter what he did. “Dammit!” He shouted suddenly as he body stopped and he lowered his head sadly.

“I’m fucking useless…” he said out loud. “Maybe Alex was right when she told me to leave, look at the mess I’ve gotten into since I came here.” He continued on rambling as his mind raced back to the two giantesses that took care of him since he’s been there.

“Ha, hell at first Alex hated the hell out of me.” His eyes sadden, but a small smile crept on his face as he remembered how abusive and scary Alex was at first. “She was one hell of a bitch before, but she came around, I’m actually surprised, but I like the way things are between us.” He sighed to himself as his mind traveled to Ava.

“I’m glad Ava was there though, if it wasn’t for her I’d probably be dead right now.” He continued to smile. “Well at least Ryan wouldn’t be able to get his hands on me for his sick plan to create an army of mini mes’.” He laughed softly, but it slowly changed into an angry glare as another thought entered his mind. “But if I wasn’t around he’d still be fixated on Alex and Ava. “ He began to struggle again. “He’d keep doing the same thing to them over and over, raping them like they were his possession.” He began to pull harder as his teeth started to grind into each other as he bit his lip again.

“There’s no way I’m going to let that happen, not again!” He exclaimed as he trying with all of his might to break the chains that held him up, despite the blood that was started to pour from his wrist. “I can’t let Ryan get away with this; I have to stop him before he…” Suddenly there was gun shot that ranged throughout the auditorium and Jaden’s eyes shot wide open as he felt something enter his leg.

Suddenly without warning he screamed. “AHHHHHHHHHHH” Jaden yelled as he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth in pain as his eyes began to water.

“Uh, Uh, Uh, I don’t think we can have none of that, I don’t think Ryan would approve you trying to escape or killing yourself before he gets back.” Came a voice with the sound of footsteps as if someone had just come into the room and was walking towards Jaden.

“Arrrgghh.” Jaden seethed as he managed to open his eyes to see a man in uniform. Short black hair with a set of rank badges on his uniform, with black boots to top it off. He held a pistol in his hand and he wore an evil smile across his face as he looked up at Jaden. The man had pale skin and freshly cut mustache across face.

“The fuck was that for!” Jaden screamed as the commander stood in front of Jaden with a smirk and aimed his pistol at him again. “Huh? Wait!” A second gunshot was fired.

“AHHHHHHHHH!” Jaden screamed as he felt a bullet enter his left arm.

“That one was for your disrespect towards me…The first shot was because you were trying to escape and I don’t think our leader Ryan would appreciate that.” The commander stated as he continued to smirk at Jaden was biting his lip again, trying to endure the pain of two bullets in his limbs now.

“You are a wonderful specimen and light to a new generation half mega.” The commander continued as he lowered his gun as Jaden continued to breathe through the pain. “Once your DNA is collected and inserted inside every soldier and giantess in this facility, we’ll be an unstoppable force and no one will oppose us ever again.” He finished as Jaden managed to give him a deadly glare.

“Just…Just who the fuck are you...Anyway?” He managed to ask.

The commander smiled as he looked up at Jaden and turned his back towards him. “I’m glad you asked; I’m sorry that I didn’t get the chance to formally introduce myself, but my name is Erwin Wright, Commander Erwin Wright or Commander Erwin or Wright whichever is easiest for you to remember.” He smirked as he turned his head back to glance up at Jaden who was still seething in pain and angry this time.

“How about Commander Get the fuck out of my face?” Jaden spat as he glared down at him, but the Erwin just let out a slight dark chuckle as he walked up to the container that was filling with Jaden’s blood.

“It’s a miracle isn’t it…I never thought that humans would ever move this far in evolution, now we won’t have anything to fear in this world.” Erwin stated as Jaden looked down at the man in pure disgust.

“Don’t be sure, even with my DNA you can still be killed, it may be extremely hard to do it by physical means, but it can still happen.” Jaden brought up, but Erwin just looked up at him, his eyes locking on to the captive who was hanging above him.

“You don’t get it do you? Regulars aren’t the only ones getting your DNA, giantess are as well, even Ryan…Imagine Ryan with your DNA kid…He wouldn’t just be a mega anymore, He’d be a god, a physical god that rule over all nations and pass judgment on those who are unfit to live in this world.” Erwin finished he began to laugh manically at the thought.

“Just think of all the superpowers bowing down to one nation, the nation that pledges their allegiance under god…The god…Ryan.” Erwin continued on as Jaden gritted his teeth at him.

“Don’t be stupid Erwin…That won’t happen; none of that will happen!” Jaden shouted at him. “The superpower nations would Nuke him before considering him a god, regardless of how much they may not like each other, and they’d sacrifice everybody before they give the world over to some giant sized psycho!” He argued as Erwin smirked at him again.

“You think so huh? You’re quite confident in the countries that lie to their own people just so they can keep things quiet amongst the public.” Erwin replied causing Jaden to just look at him as he continued on with his statement. “You think the superpower nations would go off and Nuke someone like Ryan and sacrifice the lives for a greater good?” He asked as he began to walk around the container that was under Jaden, admiring the blood that continued to flow into it. “No…You have too much faith in the world around you, You see half mega, all Ryan has to do is threaten them, strike fear into the nations and they will bow to his whim, they’d give their people over if it would save their own skins, sacrificing is good term to use, but not at their own expense.” He stated as he looked up at the teenage boy hanging from the ceiling. “And this will all be thanks to you for making this possible.” He finished as Jaden began to struggle again.

“Damn you!” He shouted as he continued to fight against the chains as Erwin just sadly shook his head and aimed his pistol at Jaden again.

“You are a noisy child aren’t you?” He said as he was getting ready to fire again, but suddenly another gun shot was heard as Erwin felt a bullet go into his chest.

 
Suddenly Erwin fell down to one knee, gripping his hand over his chest which began to bleed. “Who…Who dares…”

“I do…” A voice replied as both Jaden and Erwin heard a set of footsteps walk into the room, causing Erwin to look over his shoulder and Jaden to look straight ahead at the door way and see another high ranking officer standing in front of it with a group of his own man behind him.

Erwin began to grit his teeth again as he glared at the soldier leading his small group of men. “Commander…Richards.” He seethed as Richards smirked and nodded at him. “You son of a bitch.” Erwin said acknowledging the smirk as he slowly turned around to face Richards and his army.

“It’s over Erwin; we’re not going to let Ryan go through his plans.” Richards said as he looked up at Jaden and smiled at him. “And don’t worry we’ll have you down and patched up in a bit.” He said as Jaden could only send him a smile back.

“Finally!” He exclaimed. “Well don’t take too long, I’ve been up here since yesterday and I’m kind of hungry!” He shouted down towards him as Richards nodded and looked at few of his men.

“Let’s go get him down.” Richards ordered.

“Sir!” Two soldiers as they walked up towards controls that were on the far in the room.

Richards turned his head back to Erwin and shook it. “I can’t believe you would be willing to go through this far to see Ryan’s plans go through, shooting a helpless kid at that, mega or not.” Richards scolded as Erwin just smirked up at him.

“The world is a cold place Richard, it’s all about survival and that little runt up there is the key to extending the life of the human race.” Erwin responded, his hand still over his chest. “You are a fool to not follow Ryan’s dream, don’t you know how great this opportunity is Richards!” He shouted. “You could have anything you want, anything you ever desired and yet you want to throw it all away because it doesn’t suit your damn morals!” Erwin screamed as he stood up to face Richards.

“Exactly.” Richards replied. “But it’s more than that Erwin!” He verbally fought back. “People’s lives are at stake if you choose to follow through with Ryan’s plan, which means no one will be safe from his tyranny.” Richards argued.

“Then so it be it!” Erwin exclaimed. “We humans need order in this world; no longer will we have to pray to god that we can’t see; they can have a physical one in Ryan!” Erwin pushed.

“Dammit Erwin there’s already a God!” Richards shouted. “An almighty god! We don’t need Ryan!”

“There’s where you’re wrong!” Erwin continued. “You are just as simple minded as the people around you Richards, but that’s fine Ryan’s plan will flourish.” He ended.

“Sir we we’re at the controls we’re about to….” One of the soldiers couldn’t finish their sentence because a few gunshots rained through the air and the two soldiers dropped dead instantly.

“What the…” Richards began as he turned his head back to Erwin who was smirking at him.

“You see Richards…You won’t fit into this world that Ryan is going to create, you and your ideals along with everyone else will be spilled here.” Erwin laughed as his men appeared all around the auditorium aiming their guns at them, but that wasn’t all. Richards felt tremors below his feet, constant tremors as he and his men looked up to see 3 giantesses stand behind Erwin’s men as they aimed their guns at them. “Any last words Richards, I’m sure they won’t be as meaningful as me watching you die.” Erwin smirked as Richards gritted his teeth at Erwin and the situation that he was in.

(Back to the Corridors)

The girls managed to catch up with Ava as they walked down the corridors together, hoping to find Jaden soon and end this whole thing between them and Ryan.
“Hey you ok?” Alex said as she looked at Ava who was on her left.

Ava smiled and nodded at her. “Yea I’m fine, just needed to get that off my chest, I’m alright now.” Ava replied as Alex smiled back at her.

“Good, I can’t have you lost in thought when we get Jaden back, I’m sure he’ll want to see you excited and not down in the dumbs.” Alex added.

“I can say the same for you Alex, but don’t worry.” Ava assured her. “I’m ready for anything that comes our way, just up you are when you see that asshole of an ape, we’re going to run into.” She said looking up at Alex who just nodded her head.

“I’ll go through Ryan a dozen times to get Jaden back.” Alex replied as the two continued to converse Tasha and Crystal walked behind them.

“You two really do like him don’t you?” Crystal asked as Alex glanced back at Crystal as she asked her question.

“First real friend we had since we came here all we had was incidents and Ryan…Not too much of a happy life here.” Alex responded to the regular sitting on Tasha’s shoulder.

“Not only that, but in the short time we spent with him we’ve actually grown attached to the little guy.” Ava added her two cents in. “It’s not that we just like him, but he’s like our regular, we have fun together and he can make us smile and we’re not letting Ryan take something away that’s precious to us.” Ava finished as Alex nodded her head confirming what Ava said was true.

“I’m not going to let Ryan take something else from me again, especially not someone I care about.” Alex added as Crystal and Tasha looked at each other for a second and then back at the two giantesses walking ahead of them.

“That’s the same way I feel about Crystal.” Tasha stated. “I don’t want anything to happen to her and I’m not going to let Ryan or anybody harm her.” She finished as Crystal looked up at her giantess and smiled at her. Tasha caught Crystal’s smile and looked down at her. “And I mean that Crystal, I promise I won’t let anything happen to you.” Tasha finished as she moved her right hand up to Crustal and gently rubbed her head with her index finger.

Alex and Ava smiled back at the two, but then stopped suddenly as they heard a pair of large hands clapping in front of them.

The clapping sound was slow and half-hearted as Alex and Ava gritted their teeth and glared in the direction the sound was coming from with hate in their eyes.

“Well isn’t that touching?” A male voice said as a smirk appeared on his face as he stood behind a large group of soldiers and a few giantesses.” Alex, Ava, Tasha and Crystal. The rejects of the giant project and a regular whose outlived her usefulness, all in my facility coming back into my care.” The giant male smirked.

“Fuck you Ryan.” Alex hissed as she balled her fist at the sight of his face, but shrugged off her comment with ease.

“Alex do you have to be so damn feisty all the time, you know how I am when you like that.” He told her as Alex’s glare darkened as she was forced to remember the last time they had a physical interaction.

“You won’t get that pleasure ever again Ryan that I can promise you.” Alex replied as Ava stood beside her along with Tasha with Crystal sitting on top of her shoulder.

“It’s over, we want Jaden back and we want him now!” Ava demanded as Ryan looked at Ava and rolled his eyes.

“I forgot how much of a loud mouth you were.” He said as Ava glare darkened at him as well.

“Stop playing games Ryan.” Tasha spoke up, now balling her fist up as well. “Tell us or get the hell out of our way!” She shouted as Ryan smirked at Tasha.

“And if he doesn’t.” A female voice said as a tall giantess stepped up beside Ryan. She was a tall blonde haired blue eyed giantess with a sadistic smile on her face. She had on pink lipstick with gold earrings in her ear. She wore a white shirt with an army fatigue vest along with a pair of shorts that match it and a pair of brown army boots to put the outfit together. She had on gold bracelets on each wrist to match her earrings and hair stopped at her waist.

Tasha’s eyes widened in anger as she got a good look at the giantess that stood beside Ryan, smirking at her. “…Toya…” She growled.

Crystal glared at her as well, as the three giantesses stood their ground in front of Ryan and his recruits.

“So girls, you here to get back your little toy, but I’m in your way.” Ryan said as his smirk began to spread across his face. “Now what are you going to do about it?” He asked as the soldiers aimed their guns at them and the 2 giantesses that jumped Tasha before along with Toya smirked at them, waiting to see if they were going to make a move and Ryan who just stood there smiling evilly knowing that this was the last time he would let the girls leave the facility…Alive. 
 
 

Chapter End Notes:

Woooo now this one took a lot out of me. Like seriously it did and I haven't even got to the core of the scene yet...Jesus...But, shit is hitting the fan now and you found out a little something about Ava. Well time for the final showdown folks or one of them anyway lol...CLIFFHANGER!