- Text Size +
Alex’s brown eyes slowly opened flickering a couple of times as the giant sized girl vision was blurry.

“Huh?” Alex muttered weakly as she slowly sat up on which seemed like a bed with a red and white comforter set, with matching pillow cases.

With her vision slowly returning, her brown eyes began to move from the comforter set, to the room that she was in. It wasn’t anything special about the room exactly, plain white walls, a few landscape paintings on the wall, a large sized TV sitting in the core of an entertainment center, with a game system, just like her room, but in a different set up.

There was a black dresser against the wall on our far left side and a black night stand, with a lamp with a blue top, right next to the bed she was sitting on.
Alex slowly shook her head as she placed her right hand on her on the side of face. “Where…Where the hell am I?” She asked herself, still somewhat groggy as she moved her legs over to the side the bed, placing her feet on to the floor.

That’s when Alex realized she still had on her white sneakers. Her basketball shorts were still on, but somewhat scorched from the assault she endured, her shirt was literary ripped and hanging off her right shoulder, which seemed to have been taped up.

She slowly got up and walked to a nearby mirror, which was sitting on the dresser. She saw her face also had a few bandages on it, covering up the wounds that she received from being hit with missiles.

She sighed as she walked back towards the bed; she sat down still trying to take everything in, then her eyes shot up in worry.

“Oh no Jaden!” She shouted as she quickly hopped out the bed and began to rummage through everything in the room. “Squirt! Squirt! Where are you?” She shouted.

She pulled out the dresser drawers, checked under the bed, through off the bed covers, but still no sign of the half mega that she began to become attached to.

“You’re wasting your time.” A feminine voice came from behind her causing Alex to quickly whirl her head around to see who the voice belonged to. “If you’re looking for the little regular you had with you, he’s long gone. They took him.” She ended as Alex stared at the girl for a moment.

She was leaning against the door frame, bandaged up as well. Her right arm was completely wrapped up in tap from her shoulder to her hand, leaving her fingers exposed. She wore a black shirt that seemed to have been stretched, her dark blue jeans were dirty and her black shoes seemed scuffed up pretty badly. She had a few cuts on her face, but nothing to serious and her other hand seemed to have a few cuts on it as well.

Her short brunette hair fell against her face. Her dark brown eyes locking on to Alex’s shocked ones.

“Sorry he was gone by the time we found you.” She said with a somber look.

“You’re….You’re…You’re that girl from chili’s…Tasha right?” Alex asked her as Tasha slowly nodded her head.

Alex looked at her and then back around the room and slowly placed both her hands on her head and began to try and think of what could have happened to Jaden, not believing what Tasha had previously said.

“Don’t put so much thought into it, he’s not here, if anything we all know who has him right about now.” Tasha stated, breaking Alex’s state of mind as she looked up at the short brunette again.

“Where am I?” She asked her.

Tasha leaned off the wall. “You and your friend are in my old apartment, so we should be safe for a little while at least…Maybe.” Tasha replied as Alex’s eyes widen again as she heard Tasha mention her best friend.

“Oh my god Ava!” Alex ran up to Tasha instantly, getting in her face. “Where’s Ava?” She somewhat shouted as Tasha, took a step back, slowly waving her hands up in defense and to show she didn’t want any trouble.

“Easy, easy, calm down. She’s in the living room right now.” Tasha responded. “She just woke up not too long ago, waiting on you to get up yourself.” Tasha responded a bit nervously as Alex gave her a slight glare as if she didn’t know whether she could trust her or not. Without any other words Alex walked out of the room, turning her head towards the living and seeing Tasha sitting on the dark blue sofa, glaring daggers at a regular they both knew pretty well….Crystal.

Alex walked into the living room, her footsteps catching both of the girl’s attention immediately.

Ava turned her face towards Alex and slight smirk appeared on her face. “Well look who decided to get her lazy ass up out of bed.” She remarked playfully as Alex looked at her friend.

She too was banged up, but she was any worse than Alex. Ava had a few bandages on her face, bruises on her arms and her left leg was tapped around her thigh. Her clothes were also somewhat scorched, with her shirt being mostly ripped in various spots.

She a few bruises on her legs as well, but nothing to serious hard to believe after being blasted the way they were. Alex quickly glanced at Crystal, who didn’t bother to look up at her and saw that she was probably in worse shape than any of them. She had bruises all over her and her clothes looked as they’ve been ripped off of her forcefully.

Alex closed her eyes for a second and reopened them, focusing back on her friend who was sitting on the couch with her arms crossed and one leg over the other.

“Good to see that you’re alright to Ava.” Alex smiled as Ava nodded, unfolding her arms and using them to push herself off the couch so she could stand up.

“Well, yea they did bang us up a little bit, but I think it’s time to go get the little guy back now, don’t you think?” Ava asked her, placing her hands on her hips.

“It was time to get him back the moment they took him.” Alex responded as she walked over to Ava. “Let’s go, there’s no telling what Ryan’s going to do to him.” Her voice dropped lowly, concern filling her eyes as Ava put a hand on her shoulder, with a bright smile on her face.

“Oh don’t worry, we’re going to cause havoc this time, you never take something that most precious to a girl, especially a giant one.” She pointed out as she turned towards the door. “So let’s go Ale, we have work to do!” Ava exclaimed as she placed her hand on the door knob.

“Don’t…” Crystal spoke up, somewhat in anger, but nervous at the same time. “If I were you, I wouldn’t go to the facility.” She finished almost sadly.

Ava turned her head and glared down at the regular girl sitting on the table in front of them.

“And who’s going to stop us Crystal?” Ava asked her. “I don’t think you’re in any position to tell a weapon what to do anymore, considering you look like you don’t even have your rank.” Ava spat out, somewhat disgusted in seeing Crystal’s face right now.

“That….That has nothing to do with anything, I’m just saying…” Crystal responded sadly. “Don’t go to the facility, He’ll surely have you killed this time.” Crystal replied.

“Fat Chance.” Ava remarked. “Besides it’s about time someone deals with him and his big ass power run that he’s on anyway, plus he took someone important away from us and we’re getting him back.” Ava finished as Alex didn’t say anything, but brought her eyes directly upon Crystal.

“Heh, yea just long enough for him to see Ryan snap your neck or something.” Crystal stated harshly as Ava began to grit her teeth at the tiny regular. “You’re too thick headed Ava, going in there now is suicide and you know it. You’ll probably get Jaden killed in the process of trying to save him.” She added as Ava eyes widen for a split second, but then turned into a dark glare as she began to take step forward towards Crystal, who didn’t budge.

“It looks someone needs to shut you up to.” She growled as she reached her hand out towards Crystal, but was grabbed by Tasha who quickly entered the living room, glaring at Ava.

“Make another move and I’ll make sure the next time you get laid out will be the 10x times worse than what Ryan’s military dogs did to you.” Tasha threatened as her gripped on her Ava’s wrist tighten.

Ava looked up at Tasha and gave her a dark smirk. “Don’t get too full of yourself, banged up or not, I’m pretty sure I can take Ryan’s ex slut down no problem.” She replied causing Tasha’s glare to darken.

“Don’t be so ungrateful bitch, don’t forget we just saved you from the ass whooping you just got.” Tasha brought up.

Ava’s dark smirk didn’t vanish as she continued to give it to Tasha. “Oh is that so? If picking us up while we were napping, while they made off with the one person that needed help is saving us, then I’m afraid you have you’re priorities mixed up sweetie.” Ava responded. “And considering that the ones that did this to us are affiliated with you, you think that I’m supposed to let that slide?” Ava added as she quickly jerked her arm away from Tasha and glared at her.

“Give me one reason why we should trust you, just because you magically appeared out of nowhere and decided to lend us your “Helping” hand.” Ava crossed her arms, now glaring at Tasha.

Tasha was now fuming; she couldn’t believe how Ava was acting towards her and Crystal, who had also been through enough with Ryan as it is. “Don’t be so quick to judge, we came and dragged your half dead ass to a bed didn’t we, if we were still with Ryan then I would have made sure you were dead a long time ago.” Tasha remarked.

“Now that something I would expect from a heartless giantess.” Ava pressed on.

“You stupid Bitch!” Tasha began to lung at Ava, who quickly prepared herself, but Alex stepped in front of Ava and pushed Tasha back a few steps, glaring darkly at her as well.

“Don’t make a move towards her.” Alex said, balling her fist in the process. “Look, I don’t care if you two saved us or not.” She said as her brown eyes darted towards Crystal. “The last time we saw Crystal, she was no better than Ryan, an arrogant, stuck up little bitch who just had a knack for saying the wrong things at the right time.” Alex hissed as Crystal head slightly lowered at the truth that Alex was telling as she moved her eyes back to Tasha.

“And you, the only thing we know about you is that we saw you at Chili’s, now you’re with her and Jaden is gone.” Alex teeth began to grind as she glared at Tasha.

“Ava is all I have now and Jaden was all we had and if we have to go through you two, best believe this time we’re not pulling any punches.” Alex finished as Ava stood beside her friend, smirking at Tasha and then bringing her eyes down to Crystal.

“What do you say that you fucked up little regular?’ She spoke down towards Crystal who slightly shook her head.

Silence was the next thing to greet the four as the tension between the two groups continued to grow. Ava and Alex both glaring at Tasha to see if she would make a move towards them and Crystal, didn’t move from her position, but she slightly raised her head up, showing her dull brown eyes to everyone in the room now.

“You’re right…I was a bitch to both of you when I was with Ryan.” Crystal admitted as she slowly stood up, gaining the attention of the three girls in the room. “I am deeply sorry for everything that I called you, I was out of line and it wasn’t fair to treat you any different than how I would want to be treated.” She apologized.

Tasha gasped at the sudden apology, her mouth dropping instantly. “Crystal don’t apologize to them, they shouldn’t have said been so mean to….”

Crystal looked up at Tasha and shook her head slowly, cutting her off. “No their right? Every time I saw them, I had something negative to say, calling them tools and weapons of government property, telling them to watch their tongue when they were talking to a government officials.” Crystal recapped. “I deserve every word they said.” She finished as she looked up at the two giantesses in front of her.

Tasha growled slightly, her fist balling as well. ‘Still, that doesn’t make it right?” She glared darkly at the two giantesses in front of her. “We could have left you two lying in the streets and just stepped over you, while we hide, but it was Crystal that wanted to save you, not me I could have cared less.” Tasha eyes stayed locked with Ava majority of her rant, but then slightly moved towards Alex.

“It’s like I said, a heartless giantess, you work with Ryan so I wouldn’t expect anything less.” Ava replied as she walked up towards Tasha getting her in face. “We didn’t ask, nor did we need your help, we would have gotten back up and got Jaden back by now if we weren’t having this little chat with you.” She smirked as Tasha slightly growled at her.

“Now if you’ll excuse us, I think we’ll be going now.” Ava said as she turned her back towards Tasha and Crystal. “We have a little guy, we need to get back.” She finished as Tasha, continued to grit her teeth as she reached out instantly, grabbed Ava’s wrist, causing her to slightly turn her head towards Tasha, sending her a dark glare of her own.

Tasha’s eyes returned the same glare as the two locked eyes with each other. “Don’t you ever call me Heartless…Again.” She hissed as Ava’s smirk faded into a scowl.

Her wrist still trapped by Tasha’s fingers. “Or what, you heartless bitch?” Ava replied coldly as Tasha’s other hand quickly clenched as she reared it back and bashed Ava in the face, knocking her against the door.

“I’ve…Had…Just…About…Enough…Of….You” She said as she continued to pound Ava on the head as Ava guarded against her blows, but it didn’t last long as Ava got tired of Ryan’s ex giantess soldier beating on her and tackled her on the floor, getting on top of her.

Without any words Ava punched Tasha in the face, followed by another as Crystal’s eyes buldged out of her head as she saw the two began to roll on the floor.

“Tasha!” Crystal shouted as Ava gained the upper hand again, getting on top of the girl, grabbing her by the hair and bashing her head against the floor. “Alex! Stop her!” Crystal pleaded as Alex’s cold eyes fell upon Crystal. Her cold demeanor showed Crystal no sign that she was going to pull Ava off of Tasha as Ava stop banging Tasha’s head against the floor and started pounding on her again.

“Please Alex, we had nothing to do with Ryan taking Jaden, I swear!” Crystal shouted as Alex continued to stare at her, her hand on her hip as she gave Crystal an Icy stare. “We were just left the facility because of what Ryan was planning on doing to us! Tasha already been jumped by other giantess that Ryan has and hasn't had any rest like you two have, please tell Ava to stop!” Crystal begged as tears began to flow down her cheeks, with Alex still unmoved by her shouts.

On her hands and knees, Crystal looked up at Alex again. “Ryan…I…Know…He’s done some awful things to you, but…you know I’m no different...” Crystal sobbed onto the giant sized table that she was sitting on. “I didn’t want to work for him, but he liked me and threatened that he killed my family if I didn’t….I was so stupid and thought I was doing the right thing, I didn’t mean any of the things I said to you or Ava, just trying to play my part you know, save what’s close to me, but…He took…He took them anyway.” Crystal cried.

Alex cold glare began to soften as Crystal continued to cry in front of her, while Ava had Tasha in a choke hold, preventing her from getting up. “All I wanted to do was keep everyone safe, but….Look at how much good that did.” Crystal continued as she looked up at Alex again.

“I know you hate me and….you have every right to….but you said Jaden is all you got….Well…Tasha is all I have left….Just please leave her alone!” Crystal continued to plead as Alex looked over at Ava, who just happened to catch her stare and huffed a bit.

“Seriously Alex, you’re not going to fall for that are you?” She asked, still holding Tasha in a headlock.

“Let her go Ava, we have Ryan to deal with, you’re going to need all that strength when it comes to him.” Alex said as she looked down at Crystal, her eyes softening a bit. “Besides she’s not faking, look at her.” Alex said as she walked over to Crystal, bending down, gently wrapping her fingers around her body, lifting her up to her face.

“Look at her clothes and how banged up she is.” Alex pointed out as Ava let go of Tasha and took a look at Crystal, who was now sitting in Alex’s open palm. “Look at her clothes and how they are ripped off…Crystal isn’t faking.” Alex said as she turned Crystal around to face her with her index finger.

“It’s not hard to tell what else happened is it Crystal?” Alex asked her as Ava tilted her head a bit as Tasha coughed while she leaned against the living room wall, trying to catch her breath, but listening in as well.

Crystal looked up at Alex, she continued to sobbed as she looked up at Alex’s light brown eyes, not able to get it out as Ava and Tasha looked at Alex, wondering what she was about to say.

Alex closed her eyes for a brief moment, remembering her painful memories as well, before she slowly reopened them. “Ryan raped her….Didn’t he Crystal.” Alex asked seriously as both Tasha and Ava’s jaws dropped as they both looked at Crystal in Alex’s hand as she completely broke down, no words were said only the sound of Crystal’s pain was heard throughout the living room as all three giantess looked at each other, their expressions different than before….This time it was pity, hurt and anger.

(At the facility)

Jaden’s eyes slowly opened, but not without blinking a couple of times. It was dark from what he could tell, even after his vision had adjusted.

“Ugh…Where am I?” He asked himself as he tried to rub his head, but found out that he couldn’t move his arm. As a matter of fact, he found out that he couldn’t move both of his arms or legs.

He felt that he was spread out with something tied around his limbs. “What…What the….What the fuck is this!” He shouted as he began to struggle.

The sound of dangling chains echoing throughout the unknown room he was in. “Where the fuck am I?” He shouted again still trying to break free of the chains that confined him.

“What the fuck! Where the hell am I? What’s going on?” He screamed still struggling and jangling the chains that held up him up.

“This isn’t funny you know! I’ll get out of here and when I do, I’ll…..”

Suddenly the lights switched on causing Jaden’s eyes to widen as he saw that he was in a huge auditorium like room, with a large group of military men aiming their rifles at him, but that wasn’t all he noticed. He saw machinery that he’d never seen before. Columns and Rows full of pods with military weaponry in all directions.
“Or you’ll what…Little mega.” He heard a sinister voice that he didn’t have to ask twice who it belonged to.

His eyes slowly landed on the floor that showed a pair of military boots, planted firmly on the floor. As he slowly raised his head up, he saw the standard army pants, which covered a pair of legs that seemed to be sitting in a chair. Then the top of the uniform of someone that seemed to be resting their head on their hand as they smirked at him. Then he saw those eyes, those same dark eyes he saw once before. The cold dark soulless eyes locked on to his as the sinister smirk appeared across the person’s face.

Jaden could only gulp slowly as he began to sweat as he was now looking up at the mastermind behind it all….Ryan himself.

Jaden could only sum up his fear in two words as he continued to stare shockingly up at the giant sized mega. The only two words that could possibly mean anything, in any situation that would be remotely similar to this one. “Oh….Shit.”
Chapter End Notes:

The chapter is unedited, I will go back and fix mistakes tomorrow, but I figured I shouldn't leave you guys hanging on what's happening in the story so here you go. Again it's not edited, I'll do it tomorrow.