- Text Size +

After the three had lost track of time sitting at the restaurant, they decided to skip window shopping and head back to the apartment complex, but not to the apartment itself.

Alex had suggested that they go and sit by the lake. It was still nice out, with a gentle breeze blowing on this nice spring day, so the others didn’t object.

The three sat in front of the lake, just taking in the relaxing fresh air and watching the ducks swim in the calm, clear waters that were laid out in front of them.

Jaden sat on the grass in-between both giantess as Alex was on his right and Ava sat on his left.

“It’s so nice out.” Alex spoke as she let the wind push gently against her.

“Who are you telling?” Ava responded as she just watched a family a ducks swim by.

“It’s pretty cool; you know even now people don’t even see how important things are like this.” Jaden chimed in as Alex opened her eyes and looked down at him.

“Even to this day, people are just as materialistic as ever.” He finished as he sat up and ran his hand through the grass. “It sucks really. People really don’t know what they are actually taking for granted nowadays.”

“Sounds like somebody has a peaceful spirit.” Ava stepped in as she smiled down at him. “You’re right though.” She leaned her head back, eyeing the clear blue sky as she talked. “Even as giantess, some girls are just the same.” She sighed. “Some are just idiots though, which is why they can’t comprehend how lovely nature can actually be no matter how big you are.” She finished with a smile as Alex looked at them both.

Alex smirked and leaned back on the grass folding her hands behind her head. “I think you two are being a bit too sentimental in all this.” She grinned.

“I think I’m going to have to start calling you guys’ tree huggers from now on.” She giggled as Jaden and Ava turned their gaze towards her.

“Oh, is that right?” Ava responded. “And whose idea was it to come and sit by the lake just so we could enjoy the scenery?” She asked smartly.

“Yea, and who kept pouting about wanting to see the family of ducks swim by?” Jaden joined in as they both picked on Alex. “Remember, I think it went something like this. “Come on guys I want to see the ducks swim by, their so cute and blah, blah, blah.” Yea it was something like that.” Jaden mocked Alex’s voice as Ava chuckled at his Alex impression.

“Do you want to live a long life squirt?” Alex retaliated as she turned her head towards him. “Cause I can throw you out there with those ducks and let you quack along with them.” She playfully threatened as Jaden shrugged it off.

“You’re only going to say how cute I am and how much you want to see me swim if you do.” He replied to her comment.

Ava chuckled again. “He’s got you there.” Ava stated as she turned her eyes away from the two.

“Still though, it is a beautiful day.” She said as she leaned back against her hands as she turned her head towards Jaden “Besides little guy, if she does toss you in the lake I’ll come in and save you.” She flashed him a smile as Jaden returned it and then smirked at Alex.

“I’m glad somebody cares.” He playfully remarked.

“Oh Ha-ha, very funny you two.” Alex replied as she sat up and looked down at Jaden. “But know this squirt, I know where you sleep and Ava can’t protect you forever.” She smirked down at him as Jaden looked up at her and playfully rolled his eyes.

“I’m not worried Alex, I could just go stay with Ava if you’re going to be like that.” He responded as Alex stared at him for a moment and then looked up to see Ava’s smiling face.

She looked back down at Jaden. “You just aren’t going to let me win are you squirt?” She groaned playfully.

“You won at the restaurant, this is payback.” He said as he slightly laughed at the giant blond that sat beside him.

“Alright squirt.” She giggled. “Fair enough.” She sighed in defeat.

“You know, I could just borrow him for a day or so Alex.” Ava grinned as Alex looked over at her. “It’ll be like a little sleep over.” She brought her eyes down on Jaden. “What do you say little guy?” She asked him.

“I say he better think about that question before he answers it.” Alex cut in causing Jaden to smile a bit.

“Seems like someone would be lonely without me.” He commented as it was Alex’s turn to roll her eyes this time. “Or maybe she’s just a little bit jealous.” He smirked as Alex turned her head away from the two that were picking on her.

“Oh shut up, nobodies’ jealous of anything.” She defended herself.

Jaden shook his head and took in a deep breath of his own and lay back against the grass.

“I just don’t understand how you two don’t have a bunch of regulars running around you guys.” Jaden spoke up, causing the two giantesses to look at him. “I mean, you both are obviously pretty cute, your fun to be around, even though you have your…Little kinks.” He said as both Ava and Alex looked at each other for a moment.

“I just don’t get why you two haven’t found anyone to throw themselves at you already, it just doesn’t make any sense to me.” He finished as he spoke his thoughts out loud, leaving Alex and Ava looking back down at him before they took a deep breath and looked back at the lake.

“School is hell little guy.” Ava said sadly. “You would think that even with giantess there, it would be a bit easier for people like us to fit in.”

“But it isn’t.” Alex stepped in, finishing Ava’s sentence. “Some giantess today, including us are treated like freaks, especially, when you have an abusive ex who basically reigns over the entire area.” Alex grunted.

‘Not to mention the giantess who form their own social circles with the regulars and purposely cast out the ones that they don’t feel are good enough to be in their little group.” She continued, her eyes quickly feeling up with despair.

Jaden looked up at Alex, not fully understanding how any of this was exactly possible. “But you guys are all the same, you’re still people.” He argued slightly.

“Doesn’t matter little guy” Ava spoke sadly. “As giantess we really aren’t considered human anymore.” Ava gritted her teeth at her own statement. “At least Alex and I aren’t.” She finished.

“What the fuck does that even mean Ava.” Jaden said turning his head towards her. “So basically all the giantess that have been created by the government, including you two are not considered humans, what the fuck? Am I missing something here?” He asked her slightly raising his voice at the negativity that rose from her comment.
“You were human before you were giantess and you’re human now, no matter what anybody tells you.” He defended them as he stood up and looked up at both of them.

“Squirt, settle down.” Alex said, not even looking at him. “What you don’t get is that no matter what we are, we’re still basically outcasts by social groups. We’re still the type of people that nobody wants to be around and are persuaded by those who seem to be more popular or have power, face it squirt we just don’t fit in.” She said as if she’s accepted what she and Ava have been going through since they arrived in the newfound community.

“Bullshit!” Jaden shouted up at her, shocking her for a split moment.

“Fine, people are going to pick who they want to be around with, that happens every day, but you two or any other giantess that feels like you still deserves friends like everybody else. You are human, no matter how tall you are, or physically strong you are to the average person.” He looked up at both of them. “You both and everybody else on this planet deserve just as much chance to be a part of something like everybody else.

“Sorry little guy….” Ava sadly smiled.

“We, along with other giantess don’t get a decent chance, as long as we go against Ryan, our lives are hell.” She said weakly as if she wanted to cry and Alex noticed this.

Jaden looked up at Ava shocked at what she just said, then turned his attention to Alex.

“Seriously?” He asked baffled. “You mean this guy has that much control over this entire thing that he can make sure nobody wants to be around you or even other giantess?” He asked both of them.

Ava and Alex both nodded their heads as Alex sat up and looked at him.

“Don’t get so worked up. Like I said you just don’t understand, you’ve only been here for three days now.” Alex pointed out. “There have been regulars and other giantess, who went against what Ryan was doing and have ended up dead, simple as that.” Alex said sternly. “Anything anyone’s tried hasn’t even come close to changing anything, face it squirt, anyone who goes against Ryan practically doesn’t exist to the majority of this hellhole.” Alex finished as Jaden’s jaw completely dropped as Ava reached out and gently rubbed his back.

“Still, I think it’s pretty cool that you care about us little guy, you can tell we don’t get that a lot.” Ava smiled down at him.

“A lot of people in here don’t.” Alex spoke up as Jaden gritted his teeth.

“How does he get away with doing stuff like this, I just don’t get it.” He said as looked at the grass that lay under him. “It isn’t right that someone like that walks around with the biggest smile on their face, while everyone else is miserable.” He stated. “It's fucking stupid.” He finished.

“It’s just the way the world is squirt.” Alex said, this time lightly tapping him on the head, making him look at her. “Don’t worry about it, as long as you stay clear of that asshole, you won’t have to experience what we go through.” She finished.

“And what exactly do I make you go through Alex.” A masculine voice came from behind them, making a chill shoot down both Alex and Ava’s spine as they quickly spun around and gasped as Ryan walked towards them.

“Oh….” Ava began.

“Shit.” Alex finished as Jaden just stared at the giant sized mega approach them.

Alex quickly glanced down and grabbed Jaden and lightly squeezed her palm, safely securing him in her hand as they both got up and glared at Ryan, who held his hands up in defense.

“Calm down girls, I just came here to talk.” He grinned mischievously.

(At the Facility)

Crystal couldn’t help but growl as she typed away on the computer, hammering the keys searching for files that she just couldn’t find.

“Ugh…Where the fuck is it?” She shouted at the screen. She typed away on the keyboard once again, but grunted when nothing came up.

“Ugh! FUCK!” She screamed as she grabbed her head with both hands and ran her fingers through her hair aggravated at the task at hand. “Damn government and their fucking secrets. “ She hissed as she placed her hands back on the keyboard and began typing away.

It took a few more minutes, but something popped up on the screen which caused Crystal’s face to lighten up with a smile.

“Finally!” She exclaimed as she looked intently at the screen as if she was studying something.

“Alright then, now I can shut this stupid thing off.” She said as she heard a giant sized door behind her slide open. “Shit…” She whispered as she heard a pair giant sized footsteps making their way towards her.

Crystal quickly exited out of whatever she was looking for and turned around to see a tall short haired brunette giantess step towards her smiling down at her. She wore a black halter top, with dark blue jeans and matching black thong sandals. Her bright brown eyes stared down at Crystal with a disturbing smile spreading across her face.

“Hey Crystal!” She waved happily as Crystal looked up at her and sighed in annoyance.

“What do you want Tasha?” She asked, not really caring what the giant girl was there for.

“Oh just get ready for my little mission that Ryan put me on.” She replied as she looked down at the regular in front of her. ‘He also told me to keep an eye on you, just in case you know, try to do something stupid and he would have to “regretfully” make an example out of you.” She told her smiling down at the girl by her feet.

“Yea whatever.” Crystal responded. “I don’t care what he told you, I’m not doing anything he hasn’t told me to do. “ She said as she got up from her chair and began to walk pass the giantess, who gave her a slight frown.

“You know he’s going to kill you anyway right?” She said, causing Crystal to stop in her tracks for a moment, but after that split moment she kept on walking.

“I don’t care.” She said coldly as she made her way towards the door.

As she got closer she saw a black thong sandal clad foot slam into the ground in front of her, cutting her off from her path.

Crystal let out another sigh of annoyance as she was used to Tasha’s antics by now.

She looked up at the giant girl and glared at her. “Get out of my way Tasha.” She demanded as Tasha gave her a friendly, but yet disturbing smile.

“Look Crystal I’ve been thinking.” Tasha began.

“You didn’t hurt yourself did you?” Crystal smirked at her own smart remark.

Tasha gave Crystal a slight glare, but returned to her normal disturbing, but yet friendly smile. “Ignoring that.” She replied.

‘But hear me out.” Tasha began. “Since Ryan is going to kill you anyway, I was thinking that I could give you an easy way out and just squash you right here and now before I go out.” Tasha smiled. “I mean were friends right? So I thought it would be cute to see you squirm under my sandals and I just give you a light step and then you wouldn’t have to worry about Ryan.” Tasha said, smiling down at Crystal, who just looked back up at her with her arms crossed.

“No, Tasha for the last time, I’m not letting you step on me.” Crystal replied as Tasha frowned at her answer.

“But why not, you know you want to squish for me, be forever a stain under these sexy shoes of mine and why shouldn’t you be, I think it would be great for anyone to have the chance to die under my sexy feet, don’t you agree?” She asked as Crystal let out another sigh.

“Fucking psycho.” She thought as she looked back up at Tasha, not afraid of the giant crazed girl in the slightest.

“Tasha, I have something important to do so can we speed this up?” She asked her annoyed at the fact that Tasha’s foot was still in her way.

“Oh come on, would you at least squirm for me. I want to know what you’d feel like under my shoes.” She said.

“Probably just like any other regular you’ve stepped on for Ryan, now get out of my way!” She shouted as Tasha looked down at her with a darkening glare.

The two locked eyes with each other, Crystal not backing down from her position, but neither was Tasha, who eventually sighed and moved her foot out of Crystal’s way.

“Fine, but when Ryan gets back and decides to burn you alive, I hope you know I’ll have an orgasm listening to you scream.” Tasha said as she stormed out of the room, leaving Crystal alone shaking her head at the massive giantess.

“I bet you will you crazy bitch.” She huffed as she stepped out of the room proceeding on an important mission herself.

(Back by the lake)

Ryan smirked at the two girls as they continued to glare at him.

“Calm down you two, I just want to talk.” He said raising his hands up slightly, showing that was all he came here for.

“Talk to us about what Ryan?” Alex questioned sternly, her eyes never leaving his for a second as he looked at her.

“Not to you Alex, but to your little roommate you have in your hand.” He pointed out as Alex’s eyes shot wide open.

“He…He…He saw him.” Her mind raced as she slowly turned her head towards Ava, who looked at her for a moment.

“Oh don’t bother giving him to Ava, I already know he’s here, just let me talk to the little regular for a moment, there’s something important we have to talk about.” Ryan finished.

Alex looked down at her lightly enclosed hand, seeing Jaden looking up at her. He slowly nodded his head as she looked at Ava, who did the same thing. She slowly opened her palm, but kept it close to her.

She revealed Jaden, who slowly stood up as he reared his head back as he looked up at the tall mega that stood in front of them.

“So you’re Ryan.” Jaden started off as Ryan just smirked at him.

“We can skip the introductions, besides we’ve already met before. Well not physically, but I already know a lot about you.” Ryan said as Jaden eyebrow rose a bit as Ryan let out a slight laugh as he looked down at the regular in his ex’s palm.

“Just what the hell are you talking about?” Jaden asked.

“You don’t remember a thing do you?” He asked Jaden as Jaden glared at him for a second. “It’s alright; I can’t necessarily say I blame you for not remembering anything.” He said as Alex and Ava gave each other confused looks as Ryan continued to talk.

“But I honestly don’t think this a good place to talk; I want you to come with me, leaving the girls behind of course.” Ryan smiled as Alex and Ava stepped in quickly.

“You’re not taking him Ryan!” Ava shouted.

“Why do you still come around when you’re not wanted? Haven’t you done enough already?” Alex screamed as Ryan shook off the girl’s shouts and looked back at Jaden.

“This doesn’t have anything to do with them Jaden, just come with me and I can tell you everything, that is unless you already know and chose to keep it a secret.” He smirked as Jaden’s eyes widen at that last statement that Ryan made.

“Ryan leave him alone!” Alex defended him. “He’s not going anywhere with you, so fuck off already!” She shouted at him.

Ryan sighed as he looked down at Jaden and shook his head.

“You see what I have to deal with Jaden? Loud mouth bitches who don’t know when to shut the fuck up!” He shouted, putting fear in both of the girls that stood there opposing him.

Jaden looked up at Ryan and gritted his teeth. “Leave Alex and Ava alone, if you want to talk to me then talk to me, leave their names out of it.” Jaden demanded as Ryan could only smirk at the little guy’s bravery.

“Fine, I’ll deal with them later anyway.” He replied as he looked at Jaden as Jaden looked up at Alex and Ava, fearing the worst.

“Guys stay out of this ok?” Jaden asked seriously.

“What the fuck Squirt?” Alex exclaimed as she looked down at the regular in her hand.

“What the hell makes you think we’re going to let you go with that fucked up mega over there?” Ava piped up as Ryan smirked.

“You don’t have to worry about anything Ava.” Ryan said as he crossed his arms as he looked at the two girls holding Jaden.

“And why the fuck shouldn’t we?” Ava asked him angrily.

Ryan just reared his head back and laughed a bit as he looked back at the three of them. “Because I’m not the only mega standing here…Am I Jaden?” Ryan asked him as Jaden’s eyes widen in horror as Alex and Ava’s jaw dropped completely as they looked at the regular in Alex’s hand.

(Back at the Facility)

“Authorized personnel only” Were the words that were written across the double doors that slid open as Crystal held up a keycard in her hand.

She sighed as she looked back at the body of a scientist she had knocked out, by taken him by surprised and hitting him in the back of the head with a large pole that she found.” Sorry, but theres something in here that I need.” She said as she walked into the top secret room, with the doors closing behind her.



Chapter End Notes:

Whoa....Just whoa. Never knew Tasha was a crazy chick and looky at what we all just found out haha. Oh if you guys want me to add pictures to the intro of the story of what these characters look like I would be happy to do that when I update the next chapter, just let me know.