- Text Size +

Summer nights were all bliss on that island beach house. The warm heat permeated the room like an invisible fog with a crisp breeze that danced around it. Alex woke with a start, a fleeting nightmare. He panted heavily as he looked over at Lexii laying on her back beside him. It was still hard to believe that no more than 9 months ago they had met; that this firey red haired goodess was now in bed naked with him. Everything about her was just so perfect, beautiful ice blue eyes that illuminated her adorably sexy face. The lovechild of Bonnie Wright and Ellen Page. It was impossible to understand why she would ever choose to be with someone like him. Nerdy in every way possible. The mere sight of her never failed to make him rock hard in an instant, but his carnal desires were quickly overshadowed by a growing need for the glass of water resting on the nightstand.

 

Alex reached over Lexii with great care not to wake her up. He couldn't shake the odd sensation he still felt. Something in the air lingered about, shivering down his spine. He put it out of his mind as he gulped down half the glass of water and set it back down, but as the glass landed on the table a rush of vertigo swelled over him sending his head spinning. His last memory a rush of air flowing around him as the colors faded away from view.

 

Alex woke up again startled and in a cold sweat. Heat emanated from the strangely soft peachy expanse that stretched out below him for what seemed like forever. He struggled to stand up as the ground lurched upwards like an elevator, and lost his balance as it jolted downward. Alex sat in a confused daze, as the motion paused for a moment before occurring again. He pinched himself on the arm as his eyes wandered about the strange landscape around him. The dim lighting was hard to adjust to, but he soon found his gaze transfixiated on an obscure and large metallic object about 100 meters to the right of him. The width of it was easily way bigger than him, but it looked like it rose up to only his knees. The light made it hard to tell how far back the object stretched but he could till it was far longer than it was wide. Alex had half a mind to stay still and wait for himself to wake up, but curiosity soon got the better of him and he steadied himself enough to stand up.

 

Walking proved to be even more difficult than standing and Alex lost his balance every time the ground shifted direction. He quickly gave up trying to walk and instead sprinted as far as he could in-between shifts. Accepting the fate of face planting every time it did. With two good dashes he managed to make it right in front of the object before falling yet again. Panting, but triumphant, Alex sat up and looked upon his trophy. But his good feelings quickly faded to abject horror as he recognized an unmistakable sight. It was Lexii's panda belly button ring, but at what normally couldn’t have been more than an inch long and half an inch wide, must have been hundreds of times its size before him now. The realization brought terrible clarity. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out the massive pink obelisks several hundred km off in the distance were none other than Lexii's D sized breasts. Even at such a great distance away they dwarfed Alex's miniscule body, and just one of them could easily suffocate and crush him alive under its titanic weight. He shuddered at the thought as he looked away into the distance at the now monolithic tower of a glass cup which could easily serve as swimming pool with the depth of an ocean.

 

Alex pinched himself again for good measure but the pain was just as real this time as it was before. His eyes glazed over as he stared entranced by eerie green the house sized LED numbers of the bedside alarm clock. 5:59am. His trance was shattered as the numbers shifted to 6:00am and the clock tower let out a beeping tone that pierced through the air with the ear splitting intensity of a fire alarm. He didn't have time to cover his ears though as the ground wrenched beneath him as Lexii moved her massive body to turn off the alarm and get up. Alex gripped onto the side of the enormous metallic panda for dear life as the ground tilted first sideways before dropping out from under him completely to the sight of a now forest sized tuft of firey pubic hair framing Lexii's mound below it. The rush of air was intense and Alex struggled to maintain his grip as Lexii stood up. Her smooth legs stretched ominously down a deadly massive vertical drop terminating with equally massive feet planted in the dark carpeting below. Each earth shattering step she took bellowed and threatened to knock him from his pandarian trinket of safety he clung to with every ounce of his strength he had.

 

Somehow he kept his grip strong until the massive earthquake of Lexii sitting down on the toilet for her usual morning piss, shook him free and he tumbled down her abdomen before finally managing to grab ahold of the tip of a huge orange pubic hair that left him dangling JUST in front of the window sized clitoris poking out from its fleshy hood. He breathed a sigh of relief as he looked down on the gigantic car sized cunt and into the vast expanse of the toilet water below.

 

Alex felt safe, despite dangling in peril from the giantess' enormous red pubic strand. Unfortunately his relief was short lived as the MASSIVE finger of Lexii slammed into him with the force of a mac truck as it rubbed on the pink mound before retreating away to find toilet paper. Alex plummeted into the icy toilet water and resurfaced to stare up at the giant pussy looming above him, holding gallons upon gallons of his girlfriend's morning pee. Alex watched, powerlessly as Lexii's kegels quivered and flexed briefly, foreshadowing the inevitable.

 

The first drops of golden urine the size of Alex’s entire body pelted into the water beside him. The canary hue and acidic smell seeped around him as huge waves the drops created crashed into him. He looked back up as the waves settled in time to see the horror of Lexii's vulva flex once more and its lips gave way to a torrential waterfall sized jet stream of morning piss. The last sight Alex saw was Lexii's monstrous maw vagina as the beginnings of her morning piss railed into him with unimaginable force. Alex was sent hurling about under the surface and thrashed around by the massive currents Lexii's stream.