- Text Size +

It's hard to say how long he spent beneath her sole, could have been anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. The whole time he couldn't do anything but endure the grinding of her toes atop his body. So when Amy finally lifted her foot up Ben crawled out from underneath of her as fast as he could, breathing heavily. When he looked back at her she was smiling.

"Mmmmm, you give quite the foot massage for such a little guy. Now why don't you be a good boy, kneel before me, and kiss my pretty toes," she said, giving her toes a good wiggle.

Ben couldn't lie to himself, he wanted to do just that. He'd dreamt of doing that since he first saw Amy in ninth grade. Hell, some part of him had even enjoyed being held beneath her feet like that. But by now things had gone on long enough, and he had to stop it. So Ben climbed to his feet, looked Amy dead in the eye, and spoke in that icy voice he only uses when he get's really pissed off.

"No."

Amy cocked an eyebrow. "Did you just say 'no' to me?"

"Damn right I did," he answered. "We've had enough of your games, so let my friends go."

She grinned down at him, curious as to what he had in mind. "Or else, what?" she asked.

"Or else nothing, you're going to do what I just said. End of story."

This time Amy raised both eyebrows, impressed by Ben's nerves. Had she been the one standing before a giantess she didn't think she'd be able to form a proper sentence. Yet here he was, standing on her bed, completely in her power, and making demands. With a shrug of her shoulders she extracted Johnny from her pants and Mark from her breasts. Both were breathing just as heavily as Ben had been, but they seemed unharmed. She gently placed the two of them alongside of Ben, who knelt down next to them.

"How are you guys holding up?" he asked.

Johnny didn't have the energy to speak, so instead raised his arm and gave him a shaky thumb’s up. Mark likewise gave a thumb’s up, before raising his head as high as he could. He gave Ben a wink then dropped his head back down on the bed. Ben shook his head while smiling with relief. Then he stood back up and faced Amy.

"Now carry us to the platform so we can leave," he demanded.

This time Amy couldn't keep herself from laughing at the tiny man giving orders. "And just what makes you think I'm going to give up my new toys?" she asked.

Ben clenched his fist at the word 'toys'. "We're not your goddammed play things, so stop acting like we are!"

Amy placed a hand to her chest in a mock gesture of shock. "Oh my, it seems I've struck a nerve. Is it because you're eighteen and still play with action figures?"

"Would you just shut the hell up already?" Amy's eyebrows crossed in anger but Ben kept on going. "You're eighteen, 150 ft tall, and you act like the whole world is your goddamned doll house."

"Well why wouldn't I?" she asked, her face going from anger back to amused. "You're all so small you make the best dolls ever. You run around and you don't need batteries."

Ben was taken back by what she said, as well as how she said it. "So that's really all we are to you?" he asked slowly. "You don't really see us as people, just as play things?"

Amy shrugged. "Hey, I just call 'em like I see 'em."

That was enough to help him recover from shock, back to anger. "Or maybe it's because you have the mental capacity of a fucking five year old, and all you're capable of seeing is toys everywhere."

Now it was Amy's turn to get mad. She sat up straighter on her bed, rocking the mattress beneath Ben's feet. "You know you've got a pretty big mouth for such a tiny bug," she replied. "If anything you're the one who's as dumb as a five year old. Don't you get it? Don't you understand the difference between us!" She was beginning to become exasperated over how, even now, Ben was refusing to understand what's right in front of him. "I'm big and you're not! I'm a freak and you're not! I'm a monster and you're not!"

Ben's features softened up as he heard that. He was beginning to see he had been right about her the whole time. "You're not a monster Amy, you're no different than us. If you'd only stop treating us like toys you'd see that."

Amy just crossed her arms and looked away. "Don't condescend me, bug," she muttered.

"Fine then," he said raising his voice to make sure she heard him. "If you think you're a monster then prove it. Crush me."

Amy turned back to him. "I don't have to prove anything to you."

"Prove it to yourself then." Ben calmly sat down, legs crossed, on the mattress. Then he looked up at her, meeting her gaze without flinching.

Meanwhile Amy was looking at him as if Ben had lost his mind. "You really don't get it, do you? You have no idea how easy it would be for me. I could just hold my hand above your head," As she said this Amy clenched her fist, letting it hover above where Ben sat. He never looked up at it, he never looked away from her eyes. "It wouldn't even cost me effort," she continued. "I'd just have to let go."

When Ben spoke his voice was soft and slow. "Then why are you stalling?"

The glare Amy gave Ben would have melted ice, yet he still refused to look away. She wanted to do it. God help her, she wanted so badly to do it. He was just sitting there, not even flinching, as she held her fist over his head. Acting like he had already decided that she wasn't going to hurt him. She wanted to crush him just out of spite. Just to wipe that look off of his face, and prove to him that he didn't know as much as he thought. He thinks he understands me, she thought. Nobody understands what it's like. If I could just . . . dear God, what am I thinking?

She couldn't do it, in spite of her anger she couldn't bring herself to hurt him. Amy got up off of the bed and turned away from them. Johnny and Mark, who had been listening the whole time, sat up next to Ben and watched her. When she turned back to face them Amy had tears in her eyes. They were stunned.

"i didn't ask for this!" she cried. "I didn't ask to be born a freak! But all anyone ever does is look at me like I'm God-fucking-Zilla. They do whatever they think makes you happy just so you don't step on them. But I don't want to be a monster!" Amy dropped to her knees as her sobs became too much to bear. Leaning up against the side of her bed, away from her three captives, she buried her face into her arms and wept. "I don't want to be a monster," she whimpered.

Ben, Mark, and Johnny looked between themselves, not sure of what to do. When they came here they expected the fear, they expected the games, and they even expected that she might torture them. But this? This was something they hadn't planned for. Hell, right now they were trying their hardest to keep from crying themselves.

They couldn't just leave her like this. Granted they couldn't leave without her help, but right now it wasn't about that. No guy likes to see a girl cry, 150ft tall or not. So Mark and Johnny looked at Ben.

"What?" he asked.

"Do something," Mark said.

"Me? What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know," Johnny replied. "Out of all of us you're the best with girls."

"What!" Ben exclaimed. "I'm terrible with girls!"

"Yeah, we know," Mark said. "Good luck."

He sighed. "You've got to be fucking kidding me," Ben complained as he rose to his feet and walked over to Amy. Her head was still buried in her arms as she cried against her bed. He rubbed his hand across her arm until she looked up at him, her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"Amy," he said gently. "None of us here believe you're a monster."

She sniffed. "Yes you do."

He shook his head. "Honestly, we don't."

Amy raised her head a little higher, studying the three of them. Johnny and Mark got up and stood beside Ben. "I don't believe you. After everything I just did to you guys I don't believe you'd forgive me like that."

"I never said we forgive you," he corrected. "But you're definitely not a monster. You just proved that to us by not killing me."

She closed her eye and took a deep breath. "I'm . . . sorry about that. . . And everything else. But you guys don't understand. It's always so lonely here."

"Amy please, we're nerds." Mark assured her. "I've been stuck talking to the same two losers since elementary school. I get what lonely is like."

That comment made Amy giggle a little. "Thanks but . . ." she shook her head, the frown coming back to her face. "It's more than that. It's . . . you guys just don't get it."

"So talk to us until we do," Ben replied, sitting down once again.

Amy's eyebrows shot up in disbelief. "Y-you what?"

"Talk to us about what it's like being you until we understand," Ben repeated patiently.

Amy didn't know what to say to that. Of all things, no one had ever cared to ask her anything about what it was like to be a giantess. No one except her dad, but she never felt comfortable enough talking to her parents about it. "A-are you guys sure you want to hear about this?" she asked, wanting so much to believe them.

Johnny smiled at her. "Like Mark said Amy, we're nerds. This is the most social activity we've had in years."

Amy giggled once more, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Ok then. Where do I begin? Uh . . ."

But before she could complete a sentence the elevator door made a 'ding' noise, and opened up wide. Six soldiers poured out of the elevator, each one was holding an RPG Rocket launcher and stood on either side of the elevator in groups of three. The seventh soldier, obviously the officer in charge, stood in the middle of the two groups. Then the elevator closed and went back down, probably to bring up more soldiers.

The officer standing in the center of the platform looked at Amy as well as the tiny people on her bed. "Ms. Amy Jackson," he said in a loud voice that commanded authority. "You are being placed under house arrest. I hereby order you to release your captives now."