- Text Size +

The walk to Amy's house was, to say the least, amazing. Ben, Mark, and Johnny had no illusions that they were in for some serious trouble as soon as they got to Amy's house. So they found themselves appreciating every moment spent waiting until they had arrived, much like the way most people will savor every minute spent in the waiting room at the dentist's office. The view itself, however, was unbelievable. Sitting there on Amy's palm as she walked through empty streets they could see the entire town pass by bellow them. Is this what it's like to see from her eyes? Ben thought. This is amazing. I guess I can understand a little of why she feels so powerful. He tried to glance up at her but found that most of her face was obscured by her incredibly large breasts. So Ben went back to gazing down at the houses and people, hoping that his friends didn't notice how red his face had gone.

Finally they had arrived at their destination. Amy's parents house was built farther out than any other home, mostly due to the incredibly vast amount of room Amy required for her home and garden. Her parents house wasn't all that big, even if they were standing on ground level. Where as the three of them had expected a mansion fit for a multi-billionaire, the house was only a bit bigger than two small houses put together. Amy walked right past it and followed a small road through the trees. Her house was visible over the tree line long before they arrived.

Amy's house was surprisingly plain on the outside. Imagine someone removed the living room section of your house, and just put a roof on it. That's what Amy's house looked like, a single, giant room made especially for her. There were two doors, a giant one for Amy and elevator doors for humans, windows, and a roof. But aside from that it was pretty plain. The walls weren't painted, instead retaining the natural grey color of concrete. All along the sides of the house were wind turbines as well as solar panels on the roof. As one would expect it took a lot of power to keep this place running. Giantess goes green.

Amy walked right up to her door and opened it. Apparently, when you're the only one who can open your door, keys become irrelevant. The inside proved to be exactly what the outside looked like, a giant room turned into a house. Technically it was three rooms, a bedroom, a kitchen, and a bathroom. However the kitchen merged into the giant bedroom, leaving the bathroom as the only separate room in the house. The bedroom was made to look like a typical bedroom, complete with a bed, TV, dresser of clothes, carpet, and even shelves of stuffed animals. The carpeted bedroom led right into the wooden floor of the mini-kitchen. The kitchen included a mini fridge, a sink, counter space, drawers of assorted items, and a giant oven. Next to her door, about eye level with her chest was a platform, exactly like the ones at school. This was built to allow for human visitors, who would access it via the elevators outside.

Amy left her purse on top of her dresser, then carefully placed Ben, Mark, and Johnny on the gound at her feet. They gazed up in awe as she stood before them, a smile of delight painted on her lovely face. Then, very slowly, she raised her boot high above their heads.

"Ben . . . ?" Mark asked.

"What do we do now?" Johnny finished.

Ben swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat. "What we've been doing since middle school guys. We run."

Amy's foot descended upon them and the three of them broke in separate directions. Amy's foot came down on empty carpet and she laughed with delight, the game was (I apologize for this) afoot.

Ben ran in the direction of the bed. It was high enough that even Amy could slide underneath of it, but he hoped that would slow her down enough to allow him to hide somewhere else. That is until a huge fist blocked his path. Ben spun his entire body to the right without breaking pace and headed towards a small pile of her giant stuffed animals. He hid among them and used the opportunity to catch his breath.

Looking behind her, Amy saw Johnny also headed towards the bed. Since she was already on her hands and knees all she had to do was extend her leg to block his path. Johnny was sprinting so hard he couldn't have stopped in time. So he ran two steps, vertically, up the side of Amy's leg. Then he kicked off of her leg, landed in a perfect forward roll, and kept on running now in the opposite direction.

Amy cocked an eyebrow in confusion, she certainly hadn't expected that out of a school nerd. Before she realized it Johnny had already slid under her dresser. Then out of the corner of her eye she saw Mark charging for the same spot Ben had failed to reach. Wanting to turn him away Amy swept her hand, palm flat against the carpet, towards the sprinting Mark. The only problem was that Mark never turned away. As soon as Amy's pinky, which was as high as his knees, was right in front of him he stepped right on top of her hand. Because Amy's hand was moving one way and he was running the other way it only took Mark two steps to cross the width of her hand. Once he reached her thumb he jumped down from her hand, landed into a perfect side roll, and ran straight under the bed.

"Ok, that's it," Amy pouted as she stood up. "What the hell is going on?"

From his hiding spot among the stuffed animals Ben grinned. Ever since they had first play Assassin's Creed for the playstation back in sixth grade the boys became obsessed with parkour. Given how bullies were starting to chase them down it seemed like a good idea to learn how to get away. So they begged their moms to take them to a special gym where they offered sports and activities from football and baseball, to fencing and parkour. Their mothers, who saw it as a good way for the three of them to exercise since they did no sports, agreed. They never learned how to scale buildings or do flips in mid air, but they learned a hell of a lot about moving through their environment in the quickest, most efficient way possible.

But Amy wasn't even trying yet, if anything this made it more fun for her. Getting off of her hands and knees she walked over to her dresser, reached into a drawer and pulled out a small, leather bag that she held in her left hand. Then she set about looking for the guys. She knew Mark was under her bed and Johnny was under her dresser, so that left Ben as the only one unchecked.

"Beeeeen," she called out. "Don't you wanna play with me?"

It didn't take her long to zero in on the stuffed animals. She walked over to them, making sure her footsteps were audiable.

"Come out, come out, little one," she said. "I have so much for you to do for me."

She reached down and grasped the stuffed bunny Ben was hidding behind. When she lifted it just a little he bolted between her legs. Amy laughed as she unzipped the leather bag she held in her hands and dumped the items inside all over the floor directly in front of where he was running to. Makeup rained down about fifty feet in front of Ben. Tubes of lipsticks, mascara, blush containers, and nail polish bottles all lay before him. She hadn't been trying to hit him, Amy had something else in mind.

"I thought you'd appreciate a nice obstacle course. Have fun," she said.

Ben had no choice but to try, the closest thing he had to cover was the dresser up ahead. So he ran right through the field of make up supplies. Vaulting over eye liner tubes, spinning passed nail polish bottles, and sliding underneath a gap made when a lip stick tube landed against an eye shadow case. All the while Amy laughed with delight at the show he was putting on.

Almost there, he kept thinking. Almost there, almost there, almos- oh shit! Before he knew what was happening Amy's fingers closed around Ben and lifted him up to her face.

"How was that? You all warmed up now?" she giggled. "I hope so, cause now it's time for a new game."

Out of the corner of her eye Amy saw Johnny running towards the bed where Mark was hidding. In only one step Amy placed her giant boot in the ground in front of Johnny's path. Johnny ran two steps up the side of her boot, just like last time. Only this time, when he tried to kick himself off and in the other direction, he found himself landing right into Amy's palm. She closed her hand before he could jump off and dumped him into the hand that was holding Ben, she laughed at her two captives.

"And then there was one. Come on out Mark," she called to him. "We both know I'm going to get you in the end, only I may not be in as good of a mood if I have to crawl under there and get you."

For where he stood, watching things from under the bed, Mark realized she was right. In less than a minute Amy had caught both Johnny and Ben like it was nothing. If she came after him he would only be delaying the inevitable. Taking a deep breath, Mark walked out from under the bed and looked up at Amy.

She smiled at him as she picked him up. "Aaaaaaw, that's a good boy. Just for that, I'm giving you the best out of the three areas to stay in." Amy gave Mark a wink, then dropped him into the canyon of her cleavage. As he landed on her skin she wiggled with delight.

"Now as for you Johnny, you're the lucky boy who get's to peak inside my pants," she announced.

While he was still trying to figure out what that meant Amy grasped him and dropped him between her underwear and jeans, right on top of her ass.

"And as for you Ben," she said, directing her attention solely on him. "I have somewhere special I want you to be."

Amy sat down on her bed, making sure that Johnny remained on the upper area of her ass and not the area she was sitting on. Then she unzipped her boots, pulled them off, and flexed her toes in the cool air. She sat back against her bed and placed Ben right in front of her bare feet, keeping her soles on the ground so that Ben stood before her toes. As tall as he was Amy's big toe came right up to his stomach, she giggled and wiggled her toes for him. Meanwhile Ben stood before her feet, completely transfixed on them. He had drempt about this many times before, her enormous feet, all to himself. He hoped Amy didn't notice the way he looked at them, but if she did she gave no indication.

"This is a very special place to me," she explained. "I absolutely love having people at my feet. Now take your shirt off."

Ben snapped out of his daze, confused by the request. "W-what?" he asked.

"Take your shirt off," she repeated. "It'll please me. Now."

Realizing he had no choice Ben removed his dress shirt and his T-Shirt. Amy almost blushed. Apparently parkour was very good exercise because Ben was pretty tone. He wasn't muscular, far from it, but she had him pinned as this out of shape and skinny loser. It seems he was full of surprises. Never the less Amy couldn't wait any longer, she slowly lifted her right foot and let it hover above his head. Ben just stood there frozen, not sure if this was the greatest moment of his life or the last.

"Worship me," she commanded. Suddenly Ben flashed back to the moment in his nightmare where Amy had said the exact same thing. Before he could run her foot dropped down, leaving him pinned beneath Amy's mighty toes. All at once ecstasy shot through Amy as she felt his bare flesh beneath her toes, and every movement he made only served to make it better.

Now with one man between her breasts, the second man against her ass, and the third beneath her toes Amy leaned back against her bed and just soaked in every last drop of pleasure.