- Text Size +

Around 12 o'clock Amy had study hall and, as usual, her long strides carried her there long before anyone had arrived. So she simply waited outside of the room for her classmates to show up. Amy was the first and only person to ever become a giantess so many worried how they would shelter her. Luckily scientists had already discovered new methods of quickly creating raw materials such as metals, wood, plastic, and concrete. Afterwards a literal army of construction workers were called in to build both a house and school for Amy to attend like a normal human. New construction technologies were put to use and the work was finished faster than anyone would have believed possible.

The designs for the school were built allow Amy to attend classes with normal sized students so as to avoid making her feel left out. Each classroom was built to her scale and included a giant door for her to enter through as well as a single desk and chair. Her desk sat facing a platform roughly 100 ft high built into the wall. This platform was where the teacher and students attended class as it would have been too dangerous to simply place all of the desks at her feet. To make it safe the platform was supported by a structure of steel and concrete not unlike a building. The hundred foot high platform was accesseble by three elevators that students would walk into from the hallway.

After only a few minutes of waiting her classmates had arrived and where headed towards the elevators. That is until Amy placed her massive boot in front of the elevator doors. Most of them didn't even react. They had been through this before, they knew what was to come next. Amy smiled down at them.

"Good morning my little subjects. I hope you're ready for your chores today," she said.

Amy bent down and held out both hands in front of the students who stepped on without a word. Then, working the door handle with her elbow, she walked into the classroom and placed everyone on her gigantic desk.

"So tiny ones, do you all remember your assigned jobs?" she asked as she sat down.

"You know this is starting to get pretty fucking rediculous," one boy cried out. "I have homework I have to finish now if I want to catch a movie with my girlfriend tonight!"

Amy was only half paying attention to whatever it was he was saying. As he spoke she took out a container of blush makeup from a purse bigger than a double decker bus.

"You'd rather do homework then be a service to me?" she asked as she dabbed some blush onto her cheeks. "You're no fun."

"And you're no fair," he replied. "It doesn't matter how fucking big you are. We're still people, we have fucking rights."

Amy looked down at him for a moment. He was tall, at least to everyone else, and had a handsome face. Amy leaned in close to him and smiled showing off all kinds of teeth. "I believe the word you're looking for is giantess." Then she put her container of blush up to her face and blew.

A raging sandstorm of makeup flew right at him, turning his whole world into a spinning blur of dust. He tried to fight through it but the makeup filed his eyes. He tried to cry out but the blush flew right into his throat, almost suffocating him. It only lasted a few seconds but by the time the makeup had blown right by him the guy was coated from head to toe in blush and coughing violently. One compassionate girl ran up to him and handed him a bottle of water which he finished off in three big gulps.

Amy turned her attention back to the rest of the students who looked at her with increasing uneasiness. "Now unless anyone else would like to step up and voice their opinion I think I've made my point."

No body said anything and she clasped her hands. "Good, now let's get started."

Bending down Amy unzipped the leather boots that reached up to the end of her calfs. She never wore any socks inside any of her shoes and so took a moment to enjoy the refreshing feeling of cool air on her bare feet. She then placed the boots on the desk in front of everybody.

"You guys," she said pointing to a group of six students. "Wipe the dirt off of them. You four," she pointed at another group of people. "will be cleaning the inside today." Without waiting for their responses Amy picked up the four students and dropped two into each boot. Finally she settled her gaze upon Henry, the one who had spoken out against her. "And as for you I have something special in mind."

Amy grasped his puny body between her fingers, Henry made no attempt to struggle. Then she placed her mighty bare feet on the desk and planted Henry right in between the big toe and second toe of her right foot. Immediately a feeling of pleasure began to spread throughout her body.

"Ooooh yeaaaaah. Right where you belong," she purred. She wiggled her toes a bit and the feeling increased. Amy had sensitive feet and absolutly loved having others worship them for her.

The teacher who supervised over study hall this period stepped out of the elevator, took one look at the scene, and went straight for her desk; not even casting a second glance. Amy and her had spoken a while back and Amy had convinced her that, so long as no one was injured, it wouldn't be in her best interests to tell the priciple of Amy's actions in study hall.

With the students cleaning her boots, Henry between her lovely toes, and the teacher not bothering to do anything Amy leaned back in her chair and pulled out a giant tablet from her purse. It was made especially for her to store books and music on since printing out giant versions of books would be far more exspensive in the long run. It was alos solar powered so since charging it would take away power from the entire city. Luckily though energy efficiency had also advanced a little meaning that the battery could charge faster and sustain itself for longer despite being solar powered.

Before Amy could chose something to read her ears picked up a conversation between two of the students cleaning her boots. Most people easily forgot that, despite her massive stature Amy's eyes and ears were keen enough to see and hear regular sized humans as easily as if she were talking to them at their own size.

"Did you hear about what happened today in the halls? Some guy tried to stand up to Kurt and almost got his ass kicked for it," one girl said to her friend.

"Yeah I've heard about that. What was the guys name again?" the other girl asked.

"I think it was Ben, Ben something. I don't really remember," the first girl replied.

Ben huh? Amy thought to herself. Sounds like quite the little hero. I've always wanted an action figure to play with.