- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First story, go easy on me guys!

Jake grinned as he walked through the front door of his home, dropping his backpack and casually strolling upstairs, enjoying the tickling sensation coming from between his big and second toe of his right foot.

He walked upstairs slowly, taking care to put a great deal more pressure on the foot that contained his tiny passenger. He just loved how she squirmed restlessly, she’d been at it all day, and this day was only one of three in which she would be reduced to ant size. In other words, Jake couldn’t wait to spend tomorrow with her underfoot yet again.

On his way to his room, Jake’s mother Carolyn caught him in the hallway.

She had a startled expression on her face, as if she hadn’t expected him to be the one coming home today.

“Is it Friday already?” She asked a slight smile on her face.

“Yes mom, I didn’t break the cycle, I promise” Jake replied, walking past her, annoyed. As if he would break the rules he and his sister had set years and years ago. She got more days, but they were all week days, Monday through Thursday. He got less days but he also got the weekend. It had been this way since they’d first been cursed.

“Okay okay, just checking mister”, Carolyn said in an apologetic tone. “So…where is she? Wait! Do I wanna know?” Carolyn asked him with a worried look.

“Relax mom, she’s right here” Jake said as he pointed to his right foot, which was clad in a dirty converse all star.

“Oh, the poor thing” Carolyn pouted, “It was hot today Jake, maybe you should give her a break now that school’s out?”

“Seriously? You did see her stuff me in her tuna sandwich on Monday right? No way am I going easy on her!” Jake said, angry.

“Ugh, you kids and this gross game of yours!” Carolyn shook her head.

“Relax mom, she’s fine, just a little sweaty!” Jake laughed to himself as he closed the door to his room.

Finally. All alone! Well sort of…

Jake sat on his bed and removed both of his shoes. The sock of his right foot had a small lump that moved on occasion as his sister squirmed between his sweaty toes.

“Enjoy the day in there Alice?” Jake asked, peeling the sock off to reveal his half inch sister, covered in sweat and grime between his toes.

She sucked in the fresh air eagerly, a disgusted look on her face.

“God your feet stink!” She shouted up at him.

“Do they now?” Jake grinned, scrunching his toes and squeezing the breath out of her, “Well then, sorry, but you’re not gonna like what I have planned next!”

Jake pinched her tiny arm and peeled her from between his toes, depositing her in his open hand.

“And just what is it that you have planned?” Alice asked in a frustrated tone, hands on her hips.

“Don’t tell me you’re upset already? You’ve still got two days sis!” Jake laughed. “Anyway, first you’ll need to be a good deal smaller!”

Jake’s eyes closed, and the world around him faded away. Only he and his sister were here now. He took a deep breath and focused on her presence on his palm. He began to drain her of her energy, her silhouette shrinking smaller as he did so.

When he opened his eyes she was hardly a speck on his palm. She was breathing heavily, and would for another minute or so as her body adjusted to the sudden change.

“How…..how small?” she wheezed.

Thankfully, their curse linked their minds together, and Jake was able to hear her. “1/8th of an inch, or close to it” Jake responded, “In other words, tiny!”

“Great….why so small though?”

Jake grinned, crossing his legs on his bed, upturning his soles to face the ceiling.

“Guess where you’re going little sister?” Jake smiled, scrunching his toes and watching his sweaty, moist sole wrinkle.

“No! No fucking way!” Alice shouted. “You’re feet stink today Jake!”

“That’s the idea!” He licked his finger and pressed it into his micro sister, sticking her to its pad. Once stuck, Jake began to lower her to his dirty, wrinkly sole, his toes wiggled excitedly.

Alice was then smeared onto the sweaty, wrinkly surface of her brother’s giant sole.

The smell here was awful, and rotten cheesy odor that invaded her senses and made her eyes water. She gagged and almost wretched, barley managing to keep her lunch down.

Jake began to play with her, scrunching and un-scrunching his toes, watching happily as his sister disappeared and reappeared in his ocean of sweaty foot wrinkles. She would gasp in clean air every time she surfaced, but she was soon after lost beneath his foot’s pungent folds.

Jake used one giant finger to press down on her and slide her across his sole, smearing her in his salty foot sweat.

“How’s it taste Alice?” Jake teased, enjoying the feeling of revenge.

Alice mumbled a harsh reply into his foot flesh as it covered her face and ran along her body.

“Well I think it’s time you got a bit smaller, you’ll need to be for where you’re going next!” Jake smiled, bringing his index finger up to eye level, admiring the tiny speck that was his sister.

Once again, he put everything out of his mind and directed his full attention to shrinking Alice. When he opened his eyes she wasn’t even visible, he had to use his link to her to confirm she was still on his finger.

“I’ve got a job for you little sister” Jake said, bringing his disgusting foot onto his lap.

“You see all this pesky toe cheese?” He asked, pointing out the blackened corners beneath his big toenail. “I’m gonna need you to go down there and clean it for me, think you can do that?”

Jake got an earful, but only laughed and said, “In you go!”

He rubbed his thumb on his index finger and watched as a small, dust sized particle plummeted downward, slipping underneath his toenail.

Jake smiled and laid back on his bed.

“I’m gonna take lil nap, okay Alice? Oh, and by the way, if you’re not done by the time I wake up, you’ll be spending the night in my ass crack, so I’d hurry if I were you!”

Jake closed his eyes and fell asleep to the image of his poor, tiny sister cleaning toe cheese from under his nail.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and review guys!