- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Shopping with a giantess, what could possibly go wrong?

 

Chapter Nine

Shopping

 

            Later that afternoon David laid on Melanie’s belly again; having previously been inside of it he marveled at how much better it was out there given the different environment, lack of smells, and much more beautiful landscape. He did have to admit to himself, she looked much more beautiful and attractive from the outside, than on the inside. Nevertheless, it was still an experience to remember. How many people can say “I’ve been eaten by a beautiful, sexy girl.” And lived to describe it in wondrous explicit detail?

            “I told you that you’d be safe.” Melanie said with a slight sense of humor. She was beaming at herself, eyes closed, still relishing the feeling. The fire hadn’t quite been put out by her body’s fire suppression system yet.

            “I know, I know.” David admitted. “And that’s why I trusted you. It was fun, but I dunno.” He paused, mulling something over in his mind. “I don’t think the entire trip down into you was all that good. Mind you.”

            Melanie sighed, her hand idly playing with David. “Aw, well whatever you say David.” With that she gave a laugh, and shook David. “I loved it.” Nothing she had felt yet compared and swallowing David felt so much more pleasing and exciting than anyone else; for some reason.

            She continued to play with him for some time as he tried to entertain her. He spent a lot of time running up and down the length of her abdomen, climbing all the little elevation differences between all the different bits of her midsection. She had even pulled up her shirt and made him a little tunnel through which he could walk between her breasts and not have to climb over them. He spent a lot of time there too, trying to coax any kind of physical reaction out of Melanie.

            He got one alright, he could tell. Her whole body writhed gently under his touch; so small and soft, yet just powerful enough to ignite her entire body in flames. He noticed easily that her body temperature had risen a few degrees. After a few hours David had worn himself out completely trying to pleasure Melanie. She grinned at him and blew him a loving kiss. She patted him as he lay against the flesh of her breast and panted like a dog that had just ran a ten kilometer race with a horse, and won.

            Eventually she picked him up gently from her bosom and covered him with another sloppy kiss before asking, “Would you like to read the paper? I would very much like to read in my book again.”

            David nodded weakly. Having been a few hours since she had eaten him, he was slowly recovering; although he still thought he ought to spend the day sleeping.

            “Alright, let’s go get it.” David eyed her with interest as she lowered him to just beneath her navel and held him there at a leisurely arm’s distance. He very much enjoyed the location, and watched as her legs would stride out far below him and move with great effort. He watched her hips move from side to side as she strode to the front door and picked up the paper that was lying just outside.

            With a little pip of a sound she headed back to her room and dropped David off on the desk. When they were both standing, the desk gave David a height equal that to the bottom button on her jeans in front of him. Embarrassed he looked up the length of her body to see her smiling down at him. He resisted the urge to reach out and touch the fabric in front of him.

She patted him with her finger twice, inadvertently forcing his gaze back down and into what was unquestionably her crotch. He wasn’t complaining, he just didn’t want to intrude. When she was done she turned around and proceeded to take the newspaper apart. “What would you like to read David?” She said, glancing over her shoulder.

            Watching her, he said absently, “Oh just the front page will do.”

            She grinned, he hadn’t looked up. “Alright.” She put the paper out on her bed and stealthily picked David up again and placed him at the headline, the words were bigger than he was in some places.

            She stood up with her hands on her hips and surveyed the scene, she idly glanced over the words herself. David however couldn’t look away from her beauty so long as she stood there in that imposing state. She realized this and shied away, allowing him to tear his gaze off her body.

            With book in hand she practically leapt over David who missed an aerobatic display that, when she impacted the bed, sent him flying into the air rather humorously. “Yaaaahh!” He cried as he discovered the secrets of unassisted human flight.

*  *  *

            A few hours later Melanie broke the silence of scholarly reading. “No, no that’s not right. Darn it!”

            “Something the matter Melanie?” asked David looking up from a newspaper report that he was reading. He had taken to walking across the lines of text earlier like an ancient type writer, except now instead of printing the words he was trying to absorb them letter by letter in an attempt to derive understanding from them; sometimes it was difficult. The article in question was about the recent mysterious unexplained disappearances of local people, including two policemen. Law Enforcement officials were baffled. There were no suspects, no witnesses, and no tracks. People had just up and vanished without a trace.

            The cause of all the confusion sighed quietly to herself and closed the little black book that she had been reading and murmuring into. Every now and then she would write something down or read her notes, then she would examine the book closely and change her notes. This had been going on for quite some time. David could practically feel the winds of knowledge flowing from book to brain. His clothing ruffled cautiously.

            “I’m just trying to learn new magic, of course. It’s all rather tricky stuff and I haven’t got it yet. Like all things in magic that I’ve seen so far, it is tough to read and even harder to understand. But given enough time I will master it just like I have the spells I currently understand.” She showed David her notes, and he couldn’t make heads or tails of it either. He nodded understandingly.

            She stood up and stretched her arms wide, arching her back and standing on her toes. The added effect made her several inches taller everywhere. It never failed to amaze David to see just how unbelievably huge she really was; even if he hadn’t been shrunken he would have been pleasantly impressed. He stared at the back of her body knowing full well that just on the other side of it was the stomach which had housed all of the recently missing people he had been reading about, albeit not all at once.  He gazed in awe of her giant breasts as she twisted, cracking her spine in many places. Her bones creaked a few more times as she let out a sigh of relief, her belly growled. There was no one to eat, thought David. No one, except him.

            “Come on,” said Melanie rather suddenly. “Let’s go shopping.” David wasn’t prepared for her fingers hoisting him violently into the air. “I want to go to the mall.” She said in a manner of fact voice. “How long has it been since you’ve been?”

            “About a year.” She eyed him accusingly, “What? I’ve no reason to go there.” He added defensively, practically wilting under the weight of her gaze as she took them to her car.

            “Well now you’re going to go with me!” She smiled happily and got in the car. “Where would you like to sit this time?” She asked David, groping for his opinion.

            “Why ask me something like that? I don’t know!” She tilted her head and pushed her mouth to one side.

            “Right.” She said dully. She then just let go of him and dropped him with a shrug of her own, “I dunno either.” She said mockingly. He didn’t make a sound, but he did flap about a bit like a baby bird that just madly jumped out of its nest for the very first time. He plummeted like a furry stone. She had the key in the ignition by the time David landed with a thump against the inside of her leg and slid to a halt. She pressed the break and started the car, causing David to slide further.

            Looking about, he wasn’t insanely close to the triangle shaped detail of her jeans, but he did find himself caught between Melanie’s legs. He grabbed at her but the fabric was too tight and he couldn’t find hand holds; his upper body would have nothing to do with him getting out of there. He twisted about as she drove, the feelings sending electric shocks through her body, being touched in a very sensitive area.

            Carefully he hauled his body into a ball and pressed into her leg with his own legs, forcing himself up. He found a foot hold on the inside seam of her pant leg and was able to stand up unsteadily. Melanie looked down at him with idle amusement at a red light, but had to turn her attention back to the road as the light turned green. David scowled back up at her.

            Very carefully he jumped up the side of her leg and slid back to where he had been moments before. There was just too much leg and not enough him. He could slide to where there was less leg, he thought, or climb up that. He looked at her lowest portion of her torso idly running it through his mind. He decided against it, and after a few more failed attempts was assisted by Melanie herself; she pressed her legs together. This afforded him enough leverage to get himself up from between her legs and onto her thigh. He rubbed it thankfully and she grinned to herself, the fire slowly dying down to a mildly hot set of used coals.

            When they got to the mall Melanie carried David very ceremoniously against the underside of her breasts. David was hidden from sight against anyone who stood more than five foot tall and less than a moderate height he didn’t guess at. Plus, in order to be seen someone would have to be staring at her breasts, and not only be staring but be staring from beneath. David found his roof rather stylish.

            Melanie first took him to a book store where they browsed through some young adult romance novels which David found repulsing but looked on eagerly when they reached science fiction and fantasy books, she too was mildly interested in these as well. They also searched high and low in the mythology section looking for anything giantess or even giant related but found very little; in fact they found nothing but Gulliver’s Travels. She left without purchasing anything, to the dismay of the clerk who had tried to sell her a book entitled ‘A History of Cheese.’

            Later they walked through the digital media store, it sold music and videos and what not; digital entertainment. David liked the Nightwish CD Melanie previewed, as did she, but Melanie decided on another band he hadn’t really ever heard before. He was obviously far less keen on that decision.

            After leaving the digital media center they went to another wing of the mall. They arrived at a clothing store. David had seen it coming from a mile away as Melanie had discussed the need for a new outfit. He couldn’t possibly see what she could have meant, having so many astonishing outfits as she did. Besides, there was only so many combinations of Belly Tee’s and jeans you could make. She selected a large assortment of clothing. She got a key from the attendant woman and slipped into the changing room, smartly shutting the door and hanging the clothes.

            David was placed on the bench and eyed the small building of clothing she had hanging on the door. She separated them accordingly. He watched in awe as the titan girl before him removed her clothes with what seemed painful slowness. She did not strip entirely, mind you, just enough to try on the new cloths. She stood momentarily in just her socks and underwear. They were light blue. She didn’t dare say anything too loudly, less arouse suspicion, she looked at him skeptically. “You look like you’ve never seen a girl before.” She whispered to him.

            “Uh, huuh…” He sputtered, stumbling over words. She grinned and cutely groped the air between them giving off a faint growl before getting a shirt from the wall. David chose not to comment as he nearly fell over from her playful advance.

            She lifted her arms up high above her and slipped on the shirt. It was made of a baggy teal material that looked a little furry. When she pulled it down as far as it would go she turned around in the mirror, examining herself. “What do you think?” She asked David, running her hands over her sides.

            It covered her down to her waistline and came to her elbows and wrapped around her neck. It clung to her breasts and gave them extra volume that they didn’t have and made them look far bigger than they actually were. They also appeared much softer, David might have gotten temporarily lost in the embrace of such a fabric if he laid in it for any great deal of time. Her chest curved smoothly out and around her breasts and then ran itself flatly against her stomach, clinging to her curves again.

            He watched her move around as she surveyed herself in the mirrors on both walls. He never answered her, but she didn’t mind as she went to select another piece of clothing from the collection on the wall. This time she pulled out a pair of khakis that were a light tan color and, when she pulled them on, fit her snugly around the hips and left plenty of slack around her lower legs. After buttoning her pants together she stood in front of David and held her hands out.

            She turned around and showed David the back of her pants as well, there was a single pocket on one side. He clapped and gave her a general approval, she smiled and made a note to herself. A few minutes later she was hanging the two articles of clothing back on their hangers and searching for a new outfit. David loved watching her move as she moved with decision and purpose, sorting and deciding what to wear. Everything she wore, David thought, would look stunning. She just had that kind of figure and complexion.

            Melanie stood before David wearing a long knee length pink and white skirt that must have been made of something just barely heavier than air. Her shirt was made of a similar fabric and hung loosely from her bust not forming to her figure. It was also long sleeved and flared at her wrists, she twirled playfully; her skirt flew almost horizontal.

            To anyone on the outside Melanie would have looked a little mad. From beneath the door people could see her feet moving about as she danced in her socks around the room. They could hear her giggling and talking softly to herself. The attendant looked at her assistant who decided it best to hurry off to the other side of the store. Melanie spent about a half hour in that stall.

            Melanie tried out a few other outfits, all of which David loved with the exception of a dark brown looking kind of onesie. He didn’t know what it was called and neither did Melanie, but it looked tacky on her. Nevertheless when she left the stall she headed straight towards the counter. She concealed David within her purse as she paid for her clothes. She spent $299.14 in that store, and the attendant was pleased that she hadn’t interrupted the mad girl.

            About ten minutes after the transaction was complete Melanie left the store wearing one of her new outfits. It consisted of her ankle socks and white tennis shoes as usual, but also had a short mini skirt and a sort of tube top. As was her favourite style of fashion she had it rolled up against her breasts and it tightly covered them, giving them an extra volume and shape, that was what she had been aiming for. Having it rolled up against her chest also left her entire abdomen bare; the only way she could have shown more skin would have been by wearing a swim suit.

            Her skirt was not unlike her, but was a rare sight indeed. She usually always stuck to her jeans, as they were her favourite, but she owned a few skirts here and there. This one matched the light orange top and was flared at the bottom with ruffles in the sides. It also had a large buckle and a built in belt that marked her hip line. Her finger tips were far past the edge of her skirt; it swished gently as she walked, but resisted all breezes. David had been highly impressed, having never seen Melanie wearing anything quite like it before in his whole history of knowing her.

            Her beautifully tanned and incredibly soft looking skin was a sight all on its own that was very electrifying. Most of her look was just her bare skin with the two small articles of clothing. She turned heads everywhere she went, but that was normal, she always turned heads no matter what she wore.

            She had been sitting next to a counter and had her bag up next to her, her cell phone to her ear, as she talked to David; who was sitting at the bottom of her purse. It was the perfect disguise. Before she had settled down in the court she had also bought a new pair of shoes and a pair of sunglasses that she was now wearing. Melanie’s attention was brought back to herself when she felt her stomach making sad groaning sounds from deep within her.

            “Anyway,” she continued as their conversation drifted back towards lunch. “What do you say to a bit to eat in the food court?” She nodded with her hand holding her phone, completing the disguise.

            “How about a nice healthy salad?” David knew this was what Melanie usually got at the mall, she grinned at him, knowing so much about her already.

            “Sounds good to me. Let’s go.” She flipped her phone and placed it back into the bag with David and gathered up her things. She had two bags that contained everything; six new outfits containing at least eight shirts and three jeans, one skirt and a sort of half dress. Also she had two new pairs of shoes, one of them were high heels (like she ever needed them!) and a new pair of black sneakers.

            The food court was full of people jostling each other. Melanie made her way down the center of the food court, eyeing all of the simple little outlets that contained practically every cuisine known to humans. She ordered a simple salad and declined the offer of dressing. She had to wait a few minutes as they made her order, it was fresh and made to order so of course it was better than any alternative. Melanie looked around and caught a couple boys gawping at her. When her eyes locked onto them they hurriedly turned away from her, she grinned to herself.

            When she had paid for her meal she arbitrarily chose a seat on the opposite end of the room and specifically walked past the boys, their gaze met again and she eyed them in a way that made one of them feel slightly uncomfortable.

            “Hi boys,” She said neatly as she passed them, “Nice day today.” She didn’t wait for a response, but turned her head and continued towards her seat leaving a group of stunned teens in her wake.

            However Murphy follows everyone in life closely, and it was a random unknown and relatively unimportant, for the sake of things, two year old who spilled his drink all over the floor right in front of Melanie. Ice clattered to the ground as the cup positively exploded rather violently sending a wash of liquid all over her legs and feet, it was freezing. Her out stretched foot ended up shooting out from under her as she slipped, she shouted as gravity took hold of her and Murphy complimented himself on a job well done.

            Seen from a distance it was a rather spectacular sight to see; a few folks laughed to themselves and then felt a little silly.

            She landed unhurt a moment later. Several young gentlemen who had been eying her moments before quickly hurried forward to help her to her feet. The mother of the toddler who had spilled the drink apologized profusely. Melanie shook herself off and fixed her clothing, she thanked the boys and told the mother not to worry. The woman looked relieved Melanie had not been hurt and had actually recovered her food tray without losing more than a Tomato. She hurriedly made her way to the vacant table across the room and checked on David in her bag.

            “You okay?” she asked, the concern was apparent in her voice.

            “Yeah, not a scratch.” He beamed up at her happily.

            “I was thinking of slipping some extra protein into my salad,” Melanie confided to David with a look back at two of the boys who had helped her to her feet. “I can’t now. There are way too many eyes on me. I guess it will just be a salad for now.” She said with a measure of disappointment in her tone.

            She placed David in her salad with expert stealth well to the side so she didn’t accidentally eat him, but allowed him to take as much as he wanted.  The boys at the other table occasionally looked Melanie’s way curiously. They didn’t know how close a call with death they had, and that it had been Melanie’s fall that had saved them from being an addition to the salad that was being laboriously eaten by the beautiful girl not thirty feet from them.   

*  *  *

            Melanie and David made their way out of the mall rather uneventfully. It was quite disappointing for Melanie that she hadn’t caught anyone all day. She was happy to have some new clothes and had spent some time showing off to David, she loved showing off. She would have to do it again sometime, she mused to herself while swinging her bags gently.

            She looked both ways and crossed the street, almost getting clipped by a truck that whipped around a corner far too fast. Slightly dazed and reacting with the speed of an Egyptian cobra and with a flourish of her hands truck was the size of a small electric toy speeding away at a crawl. She looked around until she spotted the truck that had rumbled to a stop over the pavement. One of the doors had opened and someone had stepped out; he was looking around in bewilderment.  Melanie walked over with a slight girly swing in her hips as she stalked closer and closer to him.

            Her feet impacted the pavement and sent ripples of sound towards the driver, he looked over, he looked up. He nearly fell over into his door as he panicked and tried to get back inside. The giant was coming towards him, looking straight down at him.

            Melanie knelt down and gripped the toy around the sides, slightly pushing in the doors as she did. The wheels accelerated and the sound of the tiny engine roared, a tiny black puff of smoke escaped the tail pipe. She turned it around to face her, she grinned.

            This gave her an idea, and with a hint of mischief in her eye she spotted a convertible on the other side of the parking lot with four people somewhat older than she, blissfully unaware of her presence. She returned her gaze to the truck and blew a kiss at the man in the tiny window before she dropped the truck.

            It soared down the full length of her body, tilting slightly as the engine block worked feverishly trying to produce some kind of lift, it didn’t work. The instant it slammed into the ground so did her heel over top of it. The sound was thunderous, if you were close to it. The truck exploded but the explosion was propelled inwards by the sudden force of her foot which not only stamped out the fire ball but also any remaining wreckage. It wouldn’t be a long stretch to say the man didn’t survive the accident.

            She twisted her foot and inspected the remains; it was quite indescribable what she saw, so she didn’t even try to. She was pleased with it so she returned her foot to the ground and made her way over to the convertible.

            One of the jocks saw in the rear view mirror a pretty girl dressed in the most attractive clothing coming towards them. He smacked his friend on the shoulder and said “Hey! Look behind…” His sentence was cut off though by the sound of a thunderous boom and simultaneous flash. “Us.” He finished, feeling as though the force of his smack couldn’t have possibly been that hard. He looked over at his friend. What he saw next terrified him, it was accompanied by the scream of the girl in the back seat.

            He saw a finger, larger than life, slip around the side of the car and underneath it. The convertible creaked as the suspension was released and they became airborne. Melanie took the car to her other open palm and inverted it, she tapped the bottom twice experimentally; the party was ejected. She hastened them into her coin purse that was on the side of her purse; she had used all her change earlier.

            She then looked at the car, it was a nice one, probably new. Very carefully she bit into the side of it with one of her teeth lightly; decidedly not searing through the metal. It groaned and then screamed as it was crushed under the pressure. She removed tiny thing from her mouth and could taste the remnants of it.  I would have to be positively starved, she thought to herself as she put the car down on the ground. When she stood back up she brought her other heel onto the car lightly, slowly increasing the pressure on it.

            She heard the glass explode outwards and the tires pop, the suspension snapped and some of the frame began to buckle. To her ears it was faint and rather small, but she felt the vibrations when something suddenly gave under pressure through her sole. Her foot made contact with the ground, ending the sound with a satisfying crunch. She kicked what was left into a nearby sewer opening. The rest of her trip home was uneventful.

            As she drove, while listening to music, Melanie hatched schemes with David over the fate of her new captives for when they got home. She would not be hungry for a while yet. It was at that moment that an idea donned on her, she hadn’t had ice cream for quite a long time.

            She went through a drive through and ordered a small dish of vanilla ice cream, without anything extra. After paying the small fee and getting the bowl she pulled into a parking lot in another outlet.

            “Well hey there guys.” She said into her coin purse to faces unseen. “I had an idea, but I just changed my mind.” She put her finger to her lip and let her mouth hang open for a moment. “It would be a bit too hard for me to work with, so I’m just going to do this now, okay?” The rhetorical question was unanswered when she reached in and scooped at the bottom of the purse. She had extracted them all in one sweep, as well as a few old pieces of chittle, whatever that was.

            Once inside her grasp, the people had little struggle left due to the bashing of the contents of the purse, she eyed them all as if expecting them to do something, and when they didn’t, she plucked them one by one off her palm and placed them strategically into her ice cream.

            Let it be known, it was still quite a shock for every person dropped into the cup, as it was freezing and slippery. No one could see anything but the white mass underneath them, the grayish colour of their prison, and a girl bigger than life miles above.

            They had to hand it to her though, that massive girl was incredibly sexy; one of the group specifically thought. Even though he was now badly beaten, frozen to the bone, and mad as hell, he thought she was incredibly cute. He had just been about to get some of this girl he had recently picked up, then just minutes later he and his pals were being thrown around, dumped out of their vehicle, and humiliated. He was pissed!

            Melanie smiled down at David while she picked up her spoon and guided it under the landscape beneath one of the struggling people. She lifted him up to her lips and opened her mouth wide.

            David was a bit excited, but he did want to go and do something else; he respected her decisions nonetheless. He watched as she moved the spoon into her mouth, her breath expelling and melting the glob rather quickly. Before her mouth could conceal more than half of the spoon, a massive drop began to form and fall.

            Melanie’s lips closed around the spoon just as the large droplet fell to her chin and dropped onto her chest. She noticed straight away and pulled the spoon out of her mouth. She looked at David, and he was cracking up. She gulped and wiped away the excess from her chest, and continued to eat her ice cream.

            Melanie wasn’t sure if she really liked the new strength of her magic as it shrank people to such a size she couldn’t really feel them anymore, and she wasn’t sure if she liked that part. She would probably in the future use just as much energy as she had to start with; she liked feeling them within her.

            The little people in the bowl shouted for one another and tried to climb the mountains of cold slimy ice cream, to no avail. As everything around them melted and Melanie’s ever persistent devouring, they soon found themselves running out of options. With each scoop her spoon dug away at the land scape with a loud schlupping noise, followed by a clink on her teeth and the boom of her throat.

            She finished her bowl of ice cream without much incident, having swallowed each person that she put in it. There wasn’t much she could do for David since he was on her lap and the bowl wasn’t very big. Plus it was melting and she didn’t want a soup; so she just ate it rather quietly. She even offered a bit to David but he turned it down saying he didn’t like sweets very much. She was appalled.

            Melanie thought more about her new use of the same spell; more energy and more affectivity. At least if I do use that spell like that I get to crush things. She thought, as she remembered back to the cars that she had crushed. She did like that part, the feeling of glass and steel bending and shattering underneath her weight. If I use that spell again, that will be what I use it for. She decided silently. It was a strange and invigorating idea, crushing things easily without much force. Revenge for deeds not yet done, delicious.

            Melanie put the car in drive and brought David to her shoulder. He hugged her neck and Melanie smiled. She drove them again, to where David did not know. But it wouldn’t be long until he found out like usual.

            Melanie put the car into park and wrapped her fingers around David. She brought him to her lips and pressed him into them. David embraced the kiss with his entire self; attempting to give back to her as much as he could.

            When Melanie pulled him away she gave him a very big toothy grin. “Well, we are here David.”

            “Of course, you stopped the car.” David looked around but couldn’t see out of the car for some reason, “Where, exactly?”

            “Why the park, where else?” David looked at her scornfully “I have some ideas for today,” She said convincingly. “And here is the best place to get a bunch of people.”

            Melanie picked up a bag from the seat next to her, it wasn’t large, but it was much bigger than David. She grinned as if saying “I came prepared too!” and opened the door and stepped out into the bright sunlight.

            David tried to stay steady but fell over as she stood up, he just could never get used to the rollercoaster ride of her body sometimes. Melanie chuckled and placed him into her pocket; it wasn’t very spacious given the shirt she was wearing. Melanie explained to David as she walked that there was supposedly going to be some big get together today at the Park, and that she had been invited. Little did they know that she was going to be the only one to show up. Mysteriously.

            David looked out over her pocket and saw there was a good twenty some people gathered around a few tables, sharing things such as food and games; generally having fun and enjoying themselves. “Here we go, wish me luck.” Spoke Melanie, she closed her eyes while standing far from the group.

            They were a good thirty feet from the gathering and no one had noticed them yet. Melanie quickly completed her spell in her mind and concentrated on extending it; forming it to a shape that she desired. With invisible beams it shot out in two directions in front of her following her hands. When it reached an acceptable distance it snaked back and curved inwards until it met with its twin and then imploded upon the region it had outlined. Everything in front of them vanished with a sudden flash that was seen by any who were watching, invisible to those within.

            Melanie jumped in glee and clapped excitedly nearly throwing David out of her pocket. When she stopped David had a headache and was lying half stretched out of her pocket, he couldn’t really move because he was being pressed from everywhere, but it didn’t feel bad there. He decided to just stay put and revel.

            Melanie failed to notice David touching her gently and moved towards the former gathering place. She opened her bag and started looking around; even the grass and tables had shrunk. There was a tiny smoking grill to the right of the crowd, and it was as if everything had just stopped in place and became tiny. People were looking around at their new surroundings; people who were talking to them face to face were now thirty or fifty feet away from each other.

            A crashing sound drew all of their attention in the same direction to see a massive girl that was walking towards them with a rather happy looking grin spread across her face; she had stepped on a small table and it had crunched instantly under her weight. A few people instantly panicked and started running, but they didn’t go into the taller grass as it also posed as dangerous. Melanie quickly moved about capturing people left and right and trapping them in her bag. She stepped another table rather forcibly and then the grill, both on purpose. She giggled at the feeling it gave her. “Man, this is awesome!”

            Just as Melanie picked up the last running person she decided to step on the last three tables just to make the place look uniform. The small crunch of wood was a delightful sound. She stood up and closed her bag. When she turned around there was a man staring at her and when she looked back at him he started running for his car.

            “Oh shoot! Someone saw me!” The man had gotten in his car and was just pulling out as Melanie cast her spell upon him and his vehicle. She ran to where the car vanished and started looking around. A few feet in front of her the small car was speeding away at what would have been an enormous speed. She stepped towards him and brought the car gently underneath her foot.

            He knew he couldn’t go fast enough to get out of her shadow as her sneaker came closer. It eventually came into contact with his vehicle and he stopped moving; the engine began to groan. Its tires started squealing and metal began to cry, the guy inside panicked and started honking madly. Melanie just simply moved her body over her foot and the vehicle crunched beneath her incredible weight; slowly at first and then with a pop all at once. The sounds beneath her silenced with one final explosion of glass and stressed metal,

            When she moved her foot off the car, she saw what was left of the crushed car, no movement anywhere around it. She picked it up with her nails, and threw it back into the grass as one would toss a disgusting banana peel. “Whew, that was a close one, David.” She looked down at where he was supposed to be and she didn’t see him. “David?” She patted her chest for him.

            He heard his name called and proceeded to run his hands over her breast letting Melanie know he was there. She smiled as she felt the movement against her and said “Oh, that feels very nice David,” she grinned.

Chapter End Notes:

I sincerely apologize for taking such a long unexpected break. I changed jobs, states, and life styles. But, hopefully, with any luck, I'll get the rest of this story finished up and everything. I'm still working on that secret, new, never before seen chapter. It's going to be great!

[Alright, so I goofed up and posted these out of order, my bad! I have it fixed now. Let me know if you see anything wrong!]

--HK