- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Pokemon story, if your not into furry content dont read it.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Well then, this story i didn't plan to post actuelly it was made for a friend of mine for his birthday.

After he read it he was happy with the results.

Thinking my current story is fun but a little monotonous i decided to post the story i wrote and see if its as popular as my last story.

Dont get me wrong i dont plan on abandoning my story but i want to take a little break from it.

So i altered the ending a little to make this story like my last. Incase your a new reader if you review leave a request or a fetish i will do almost any pairing.

 

Now without further adoo.... ON WITH THE SHOW!

 

 

Prolog

Darian ran through the forest frightened by the shadows that danced around him, almost as if stalking his every move. He had just turned the corner and hid behind a near tree. With a quick glance he let out a sigh of relief seeing nothing but the steady wind blowing the branches back and forth, waving at him to go deeper in.

He tried to calm down but being alone without his Pokémon with him really made him feel how little he could do if he was attacked again by a wild one. The reports he read before told of strange occurrences in the forests of Route 20 but course he had to investigate. Why did he ever come here?

Finally calming down enough he kept walking in the blind direction he was faced against. After a while the sounds of branches snapping started to get to him. He would turn around to see nothing but the gloomy forest in his wake.

Once he got to a small clearing he finally had it when he heard a low audible grown coming from behind him again. With the last of his courage he turned around to face his pursuer and gasped in shock…

 

Darian woke up with a yawn. He slowly inched up hearing the repetitive knocking on his room’s door.  Stretching working out the morning kinks the Pokémon Center’s beds supplied he started walking to the door.

As he opened it he straightened his hair a little and wiped the tired look away ready to greet his early guest. “Hello Mr. Darian, you received a phone call about 5 minutes ago from a Professor Sycamore”. Darian’s eyes tossed away there sleepy outlook and a smile graced his lips.

“Thank you for the message” he replied before closing the door to get ready. It had been a few weeks since he had received a call from the professor and in all honesty it started to get on his nerves. Professor Sycamore, renowned professor of the Kalos Region had personally asked him for a favor and it had been almost a fort night since he received the phone call he had been waiting for.

He arrived in Anistar City two weeks prior and had received a phone call on his holo caster from the professor himself. To say he was shocked was an understatement.  Darien sighed remembering the strange request.

Apparently there had been rumors of people randomly disappearing in a forest in Route 20 near Snowbelle city.  The people of the city didn’t really care since random travelers went through there city on a day to day basis and not come back out.

What started the rumors was when a local of the city went into the forest to gather some wild berry’s from the trees for his shop but never came back. The city sent a small search group inside the forest but in two days’ time the 5 who went in only 3 came out.

The route itself was a very hard place to navigate and the scouting group got separated. Apparently when they met back up only three of them where there. They searched for the missing villager along with their other scouts but they were never found.

Similar reports came in when trainers went into the forest to hone their skills but never came out again. After about the 5th time the Snowbelle city’s gym leader went into the forest to investigate. He returned but stated even searching high and low he found no trainers or people inside the forest.

Leading to why the professor was involved. The city’s Gym leader made contact with him to request help from him to understand what was going on outside there city’s walls. Naturally the professor being so busy decided to send a trainer to investigate.

The honor fell to him for the simple reason being that he was the closest to the city.

Darien sighed and went to the bathroom. He showered up and started his day getting ready for his meeting with professor Sycamore. After he finished he wiped the steam from the mirror and looked at his excided eyes.

Darian had been waiting for this for a while now. Since he heard the story he was ecstatic to help. Not only would it help a whole town, it would make him a hero. He wasn’t really the glory hound type but the thought of everyone cheering for him as he returned still made him giddy.

As he finished brushing his teeth and brushing his hair back he changed into his wardrobe. Once set he backed up his things and headed out to the first floor of the center. Once he reached it he walked to the front desk and smiled seeing the towns Nurse smiling happily to all the people around her.

Like most nurses in each city “He assumed” were cheerful, happy women who always cared for the Pokémon they looked after. Plus the fact she was hotter than most every women he had ever seen did help out his view a bit.

After a small chat he received his Pokémon he left in her care from the night before and started walking to the video room. Quickly glancing down at his belt he smiled at his still sleeping Pokémon. Hopefully they could rest for the day but if things took a turn for the worst he knew who he could count on.

Once inside one of the small booths, he dialed the number for Professor Sycamore and waited for him to answer. After a few moments he was about to hang up but was relieved when he heard the professor on the other end.

 “Ahh hello Darien its fantastic to hear from you, I would have called sooner but urgent matters came up I needed to attend to”. Darien smiled, “It’s no problem at all professor, I’ve been here for a few days now so I got some sight-seeing in”.

In all honestly it did bug him a bit that he was asked a favor and had to wait so long just to find out the details of said favor. “That’s good to hear Darien” professor Sycamore beamed. “I wish that I could have asked you to come here for other reasons then there are currently but you were close enough to the situation and for the most part the most skilled available”.

Darien smirked at the small praise he received; it wasn’t every day you got it from the regions professor. “Really it’s no problem at all professor, I know you wanted me to come investigate the route near this town but why did you want me to wait?” He asked a little concerned.

Professor Sycamore’s face darkened a little. “Well you see when I first got word of the incident I brushed it off as nothing to important and sent one of my field agents to find out what was wrong, the problem is he never returned”.

Darien’s smile faded. He listened nodded never the less letting the professor go on. “I must know what is happening that is making all these strange occurrences revolve around that forest. I would send another scout but the fear of them going missing is to dangerous, that’s why I need a skilled trainer to go in there who I know will be safe”.

Darien felt a small pang of fear, the thought that people just went inside one day and where never heard from again did indeed sound terrifying but he smiled none the less. “You can count him in professor; I’ll get to the bottom of what’s going on in there”.

Professor Sycamore clapped his hands together. “That’s fantastic to hear my boy, know I would like you to leave today if you can for all we know the people still missing could be injured or worse, you had best make haste”.

Nodding Darien ended the call and head out of the Pokémon center to get to the bottom of the mysterious disappearances.

 

~ Route 20 ~

Darien scratched his head and sighed in annoyance. “No wonder this route is called the winding woods, it’s a freaking maze” He said annoyed. He heard a soft giggling sound and looked down at his Meowstic. “You find this funny don’t you”? He gripped the bridge of his nose when she nodded profusely and started giggling again. 

“Yea, yea, yea, keep it up let’s see you lead us better through here”. The Meowstic’s face hardened and her ears perked up. After a moment she started walking west of their location. After crossing a few zigzagged paths they walked into a clearing.

Darien looked at the smug face of his Pokémon and sighed. “You cheated you have powers”. The Meowstic smirked and went back to giggling to herself. “Guess we should stop here for now, we’ve been at it for 5 hours now”.

Meowstic grabbed her stomach and whimpered a little signaling him that she was hungry.  Darien opened his pack and brought out a few bowls filling each with assorted foods. Once they were all full he gave one of the dished to Meowstic who purred upon seeing it.

After he set all the bowls down he grabbed the pokeball’s on his belt and threw them in the air. With a brilliant flash his other Pokémon appeared all looking rested and well. Darien looked over his Pokémon with pride as he saw them all stretching and shaking off there mornings sleep.

“Alright guys come and get some lunch we will be here for a while so we thought it would be best to stop for now”. His Pokémon lined up to receive their food. The first at the front of his line was a Goodra who smiled at him and after taking her bowl gave him a long lick.

He always hated when she did that but he knew she was just being affectionate. Wiping the slime off his face he grabbed the next bowl for his Houndoom who bowed her head waiting for him to give her a pet. After he did she took her bowl and walked off.

Next up was his Lucario who gave him a reverent nod. He gave a bow back and handed her, her dish. His Lucario was one of the few Pokémon he didn’t get to see very often. It wasn’t because he didn’t like her, but because she tended to go all out in battles leaving others Pokémon in more than a fainted state.

Most of the time unless against a very powerful trainer he just kept her in her ball. He sighed and hoped to hone Lucario’s skills so she wouldn’t have to stay in her ball so often. He shrugged off his thoughts as his Sylveon walked up next.

He moved to give her, her bowl but was beat to the punch as she snatched it out of his hands with grace and sashayed away from him.  He let out a sigh again; his Pokémon sure had different personalities. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt a tugging motion on his jeans. He looked down and smiled.

Tugging on his jeans lightly with her teeth was his little Vulpix. She had just hatched a month ago and he tended to baby her a bit but she didn’t seem to mind. Darien gently picked her up and pet her head lightly. She mewed into his touch and looked a little sad as he set her down. Moving her bowl next to the others he went back to his backpack and got his own lunch out.

He pulled out a sandwich and ate slowly think to himself. After he finished his food he picked up the wrappers and threw them into his pack. He waited patiently for his Pokémon to finish and bring their bowls back to him.

After he got back half of them “And putting Goodra’s bowl into its own bag” he looked around for the others. Even though all his Pokémon traveled together they didn’t get along to well and usually went in their own direction to eat quietly.

“Hey Meowstic can you keep an eye on the stuff I’ll be right back” He called out and chuckled as she gave a small salute. His Meowstic tended to be the leader of his mismatched group whenever he needed to attend errands.

As Darien left the small camp he made he looked around the tree lines for his other Pokémon. His Lucario and Sylveon hadn’t shown back up yet and it was starting to worry him a bit. After looking through the bushes and calling out there names for 10 minutes he sighed and decided to head back to his camp.

As he was walking back he started to hear some rustling near him. Hoping it was his Pokémon he called out again but the rustling just stopped. Shrugging it off to just a scared wild Pokémon he kept going back to his camp.

Pure shock was all that awaited him when he got back. He looked around in horror as his bag was ripped to shreds and his things where scattered in every direction. What made him enraged and terrified though was his pokeball’s.

They were all smashed to pieces lying on the ground near the stump he had sat on. Fear gripped him as he called out franticly to his Pokémon but got no response. He tried to calm himself but fear of what happened to his Pokémon was too much.

His Pokémon where all strong fighters, well except his Vulpix but still. The fact that they would all be taken like this was just unimaginable to Darien. Darien looked through the shredded bag and containers, everything was gone.

Darien wanted to just leave right now fearing what had happened to the missing travelers might happen to him next but knowing his Pokémon where still here fueled him to stay. Fear still evident he swallowed it and decided to continue down the path he had been traveling earlier, although this time much quieter without his loyal Meowstic by his side.

 

~ Route 20, 3 hours later ~

 

Darien was in a fearful state. It had been hours since he had last seen his Pokémon and was beginning to fear the worst. Coped with the fact that he had been attacked multiple times by small patches of Pokémon also lead to the fear though strangely they just seemed to attack at his feet then retreat.

He had been sent in every which way he didn’t even know the way back now if he tried. Darien finally just sat down and let out some tears he had been holding in free. He felt so alone without his Pokémon and worried what had happened; sure some of his might be alright but what about his Vulpix? She was just a kit.

He wanted to just sit there and cry but he heard a low but audible growl coming from behind him. He slowly turned his head and barley jumped out of the way as something shot out at him. He gazed in shock at the small smoking mound of grass he had just been sitting on.

He tried to see what had attacked him but the growl just increased and he was shot at again.  With the beam of strange energy almost hitting him directly in the face he decided against finding out what it was and ran.

He ran as fast as he could but the sounds of snapping twigs and rustling leaves just increased his fear. Finally jumping over some rocks and skidding down an incline he ducked behind a rock and waited.

The sounds got much louder but in a annoyed way. After about 5 minutes he heard the growling retreat back into the section of forest he emerged from moments ago. With a sigh of relief he got up and dusted himself off.

Something is not right here, why would I be attacked by all these Pokémon? Sure one or two was common territorial but6 attacks in a row? Darien tried to wrap his head around what was going on but he just couldn’t figure out the strange motives of the Pokémon around him.

It was as if they all wanted him for something. After waiting 10 more minutes to make sure it was safe he dashed across the rocky area into the forest ahead. Once inside he kept low trying to not draw any unwanted attention.

He had made it a quarter mile before he heard the same sounds of snapping twigs as before. Panic gripped him and on instinct he fled.

Darian ran through the forest frightened by the shadows that danced around him, almost as if stalking his every move. He had just turned the corner and hid behind a near tree. With a quick glance he let out a sigh of relief seeing nothing but the steady wind blowing the branches back and forth, waving at him to go deeper in.

He tried to calm down but being alone without his Pokémon with him really made him feel how little he could do if he was attacked again by a wild one. The reports he read before told of strange occurrences in the forests of Route 20 but course he had to investigate. Why did he ever come here?

Finally calming down enough he kept walking in the blind direction he was faced against. After a while the sounds of branches snapping started to get to him. He would turn around to see nothing but the gloomy forest in his wake.

Once he got to a small clearing he finally had it when he heard a low audible growl coming from behind him again. With the last of his courage he turned around to face his pursuer and gasped in shock…

Standing before him was a tall slender looking Lopunny. He watched its eyes as its stared at him intently. Darian took a step back but Lopunny’s ears perked up and she let out a low growl. Moving his foot back into place the growl finished and was replaced with the same stare he had been receiving moments before.

He was confused about what to do in this situation. The Lopunny was just standing in front of him making different facial expressions every so often. He tried once more to step back but this time the Lopunny glared and bared her fangs.

Getting the hint he moved his foot back and stayed still. Finally the Lopunny’s face softened and she smiled at him. Darien smiled back but noticed the Lopunny take a step back. “Are you trying to sho…” He didn’t get to finish his sentence as Lopunny’s strong leg arched back and sent a powerful kick into his gut.

Darien launched back and hit a tree full force knocking him unconscious. The last thing he saw was the smirking face of the Lopunny before he blacked out.

 

 

~Pokémon Village~

Darien slowly awoke feeling a horrible pain on his back and stomach. He tried to roll over but found he was tied together by vines. He started struggling but felt a light nudge to his side. Darien jumped in surprise bringing forth a small feminine giggle.

Darien inclined his head to see the large Lopunny standing over his tied form. “What the hell is going on”! His question was unanswered as the Lopunny just walked next to him and sat down near his head. He felt his head being lifted up as the Lopunny set his head on her lap.

He tried to comprehend the situation he was in but he kept drawing up blanks. He felt his hair being played with as the Lopunny just stroked the side of his face. He tried to move his head but felt it tugged firmly back into place.

Sighing he stopped moving and let the Pokémon pet him. She continued to just play with his hair and smile till the door to the room they were staying at opened up. Lopunny slowly rose putting his head down ever so gently.

Darien tried to see who entered but the Lopunny was blocking his view. He heard a few puns and other miscellaneous Pokémon chatter before finally hearing the Lopunny raise its voice into a yell. He looked up and waited to see what happened. Finally he saw the Lopunny walk away from the door and another Pokémon enter.

Darien surprise showed on his face as a small Espurr jumped onto his chest and walked over towards his head. “Es, es es purr” Darien just looked at it blankly but noticed it was talking to the Lopunny. She nodded her head franticly and the Espurr directed its gaze back at him.

Darien watched in shock as the Espurr’s eyes started glowing a faint yellow and its ears opened slightly. He grew panicked as small streams of energy started to whip out from the ears floating around the room. After a minute all the energy started to slowly fall over his body.

Darien felt odd as the energy seemed to flow into his body out from the Espurr’s.  Fear overtook him when he noticed the vines holding him down loosen and almost fall off. That alone wouldn’t worry him but the fact that the Espurr started to grow did.

He watched in fear as the Espurr started to grow bigger and bigger on his chest. He felt the pressure now as the Espurr still standing on him was almost as tall as he was. Finally the Espurr closed its ears and stepped off of him.

The espurr’s eyes continued to glow as the last of the energy dissipated into him. He looked up in fear at the blank face of the now colossal Espurr standing over his tiny form. He couldn’t comprehend what was going on till he heard a glee filled giggle next to him that nearly shook the room he was in.

Darien looked to his left and fear gripped him again. The Lopunny from before was now a humongous Pokémon towering over himself. His eyes quickly darted around the room before realization hit him, he had shrunk.

The Espurr had used some sort of psychic power to shrink him! Realizing he was no longer being restricted he was about to take off when a delicate furry hand gripped his entire body. He was slowly raised high to the colossal face of the smiling Lopunny.

Darien had never felt such fear, being so small gripped by this Pokémon made him understand how small he really was, at least 2 maybe 3 inches tops. The Lopunny giggled at his reaction and bit her lip. Suddenly his whole face was smashed into the lips of the Lopunny.

Darien froze upon being kissed by the colossal Pokémon. The Lopunny whoever was really getting into the kiss moaning and letting her tongue caress his face.” Purr?” Lopunny let the kiss end with a small trail of saliva connecting them together.

Lopunny glared at the Espurr for distracting her but none the less stopped her intense kiss. Darien felt himself being lifted more before he was dropped into the bushy fur between the Lopunny’s small cleavage.

Darien tried to struggle but as his head pocked out the Lopunny giggled shaking his surroundings and with a single digit pushed his head back under her fur. He heard the Pokémon talk for a few more moments but then his whole world started to shift as he felt the Lopunny dashing away.

He was getting thrown around in her furry breasts for a while before he finally felt the Lopunny walk at a softer pace.  Darien felt his whole body shake as The Lopunny pushed her hand into her breasts and pulled Darien out.

He looked up in fear but saw the gentle face of the Lopunny staring back. He turned his head and observed the area he was in. it looked like a makeshift hut with large leaves for the ceiling and wooden walls around the sides.

He felt a jarring motion as the Lopunny moved to the small cot in the center of the hut which she used obviously a bed.  Once she sat in the center she crossed her legs and held Darien in one of her palms. She lifted up her other hand and started to rub his head like she did before accept now on a much larger scale.

It he wasn’t so frightened he probably would have enjoyed it. The Lopunny watched him with a loving expression on her face but in an instant it turned into a scowl. Darien crawled back a bit as the petting stopped.

He felt fear as the Lopunny gripped his shirt and started tugging on it. After a small struggle she got it off and threw it away from the cot. Next she reached for his pants but Darien immediately gripped them and pulled them off, the last thing he wanted was her tugging hard on those.

He looked up expecting her face to soften but she kept her glare as she stared at his boxer’s. Noticing what she was now staring he tried backing up again but the low growl reminded him of what had happened last time she tried that.

Reluctantly he slid his boxers off and like before they were tossed aside aimlessly. The loving stare came back tenfold as the Lopunny rubbed him against her cheeks cooing. Given the circumstances being naked pressed against a giantess Lopunny he didn’t feel as scared as before.

He felt her move him down a bit and cradle him in her arm as she pet his head again. She reached over the end of the cot and pulled out a few berries. Darien fear came back now seeing them. They were half his size!

The Lopunny took a bite out of one of the blue ones and set it down. After a moment she moved her paw to her mouth and pulled out some of the berry left. Darien watched confused as she moved it down to his face.

“Punn, lopunn” She said with a smile gracing her lips. He still didn’t understand what she wanted till she moved it towards his face. “Whoa hey wait a sec” Darien said raising his hands and was surprised when the Lopunny stopped and raised an eyebrow.

He was about to protest but he felt his stomach start to grumble. It had been at least a day since he had last ate. Darien wanted to deny the Pokémon but she had none of it and pushed the berries into his face forcing him to eat some.

 Darien thought it would taste awful being pre-chewed by the Lopunny but was surprised when it had a nice sweet taste to it. After reluctantly eating the food he was given he saw the Lopunny’s face light up with joy.

He saw the Lopunny take another bite and assumed she was going to feed him again but was taken back as she moved her face towards his. “Wha.. What are you do…” He was cut off as Lopunny’s mouth connected with his.

He tried to push her away but felt a hand behind his head keeping him in place. Soon he felt something being pushed into his mouth and realized the Lopunny was still trying to feed him. Knowing she wouldn’t stop till he complied he started swallowing the food given him.

The Lopunny moaned happily as he ate the berries. This continued for 15 minutes as Lopunny would eat some then kiss/feed him some more. Once she was satisfied he had, had enough she licked the rest off his face and started running him against her fur.

All things considered this could have been a much more hostel situation, thought Darien. “Punn?” Darien was pulled out of his thoughts when he was pulled away from Lopunny’s cheek and moved in front of her face.

He looked up at her confused face and looked at what she was staring at. He blushed profusely as he realized her rubbing was having a negative effect of turning him on as his penis was fully erect. Realizing that it must have been poking her he was about to apologies when he was moved towards her face again.

Lopunny moved him right in front of her mouth and opened it up. A small pang of fear showed on his face as he looked at the chasm before him. Slowly Lopunny snaked her long tongue out and moved it onto his chest.

Slowly she started moving it downwards towards his crotch. “He… Hey don.. Don’t do that!” He stuttered embarrassed. He tried to push her tongue away but two of her fingers moved his hands back making him trapped in her hand as she explored his crotch.

He felt his member harden as she ran her long tongue over it and repeated the motion licking him slowly. He could hear the Lopunny moaning and fidgeting as much as he was. He was not one for Pokephilia but even he had to admit having himself licked by her soft, moist tongue was the closest he had ever felt to heaven.

He soon was panting and moaning as loud as the Lopunny was. Soon he came and the Lopunny eagerly licked up his release and made a soft purring noise. As Darien tried to slow his breaths he looked at the loving face of the Lopunny again and didn’t feel scared like he had before.

Soon though his whole world shifted as the Lopunny lay back onto the cot and spread her legs to the side. She moved the hand Darien rested on towards her core and moved him right to the dripping swollen lips of her furry crotch.

Her other hand moved to her lips and pulled them aside displaying her bright pink folds. Darien felt himself getting hard again just looking at it. He felt a nudge from behind and got the hint that she wanted him to return the favor.

He let out an audible gulp and walked over to her spread cunt and slowly put his hands onto it. He felt the massive Lopunny shudder by his simple touch and felt a little bit of his ego rise at that. Getting into it more he started deeply pushing his hands against her flesh making her gasp out and pant.

Hesitantly hi moved his face inwards and gave her pussy a lick. He had to admit the taste wasn’t unpleasant on his tongue. He continued his oral assault along with his deep massage till he felt the hand he was standing on grip around his feet.

He looked down a little panicked as hit body started rising towards her cunt. He didn’t have any means to protest though as his entire upper body was thrust into her soaked lips. The Lopunny screamed out in pleasure feeling his body inside of her.

She started panting hard as she moved him in and out of her ever so slowly. She slowly pulled him out till his head was just at her entrance before trusting him all the way back into her. Darien felt himself gripped by all sides of the Lopunny’s powerful muscles.

He soon was gasping as he was being rubbed vigorously inside of her as she used him as a sex toy. Soon the heat was getting too much for him, along with the lack of air and fluids being constantly forced down his mouth he knew she had to cum soon or else this might kill him.

He reached out and trashed with all his might trying to please the Lopunny and force her release. Lopunny gasped in pleasure and started screaming feeling Darien’s new movements inside of her core. She was panting and sweating heavily as her peak was close.

Soon enough she gave off a final scream of ecstasy and climaxed. Darien heard a high pitched shriek and felt his body being hit by a wave of her release as she was washed out the entrance of her pussy onto the soft material of the cot below her.

The Lopunny was gasping for air as she felt her climax receding. She barely moved her soaked hand down and gripped the slippery Darien in her hand bringing him towards her face. Darien looked up at the Lopunny’s love-struck face as she had her tongue hanging to the side and a smile permanently on her face.

With the little strength that was soon fading she lifted him up to her lips and popped him inside sucking on him lightly. Darien felt his whole body being licked around by her tongue and felt himself getting hard again from her oral assault. Soon she moved her tongue out and let Darien roll off it onto her chest.

Darien felt a little sticky from her saliva and cum coating his body by shrugged it off. He looked up and saw the peaceful face of the Lopunny as she fell asleep. This time Darien did take pride in rendering a girl unconscious. Even a Pokémon still counted.

He called out a few times but was sure the Lopunny wouldn’t be awake for a while. He looked up and saw the entrance of the hunt covered by a small piece of cloth. If he wanted he could just walk under it and escape the giantess.

“This must be what Stockholm syndrome is” Darien sighed and sat down on her furry chest. He still felt scared since he was so small compared to the colossal bunny Pokémon but out of everything that just happened he doubted she would honestly try to harm him.

With one final sigh he moved towards one of her furry arms resting on her chest and cuddled into it. As soon as he touched it he felt himself being pulled into it. He smiled seeing the Lopunny cradling him in her sleep.

Soon he joined her in sleep wondering would this be the rest of his life? Would he ever find his Pokémon? Had this happened to all the other people? His thoughts left him as he slipped into a deep sleep.

 

 

 

Lumiose city, Professor Sycamore’s lab.

 

“And all these events took place two weeks ago. I’m not sure what happened to Darien but he was a very strong trainer I doubt that he would go missing like the other villagers. I need you to find out what happened to him” Professor Sycamore said with a worried look on his face.

The trainer sitting in front of him smiled and nodded. When the trainer got up to leave professor sycamore added, “Be careful you never know what might happen {             }. Try to be cautious.”

Smiling and nodding again the trainer left his lab and went towards the city of Snowbelle.

 

 

 

To be continued...?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Fineto!

Well i hope you all liked it, if you did leave me a review if not well you can leave me one but im not fond of flames lol

 

As with my other story if you have a request please dont hesitate to ask me i will do "Almost" any pairing or Pairings if you want something extravagent. Along with any fetish.

Welp hope you guys like it

Have a good one!