- Text Size +

As the light faded away Agent Carpenter found herself in another room but this one seemed to be different from the others that she had been in before. She had sensed that each room she had entered was another of Jessica's memories but this one was definitely not a memory. The room she was in was so large that she couldn't see the ceiling or even any of the walls. It was like she was in a vast featureless space and she knew that she was on the right track to finding either Jessica or Rammun.

The only thing that Agent Carpenter could see in the room was a table on top of it was a small hamster like cage. Slowly she walked towards the table and as she stepped closer towards it she noticed that there was something inside the cage but it was too small to make out from a distance so she continued to walk closer. With each step she took she got a clearer view of the inside of the cage and she could definitely see something moving inside and she thought that she was going crazy at first but she could swear that whatever was inside looked humanoid. It wasn't until she had reached the table that she could see that inside the cage was a tiny woman, only a couple of inches tall. The tiny woman was a brunette and Agent Carpenter recognised her as being Jessica but she looked very different to what she was used to. It wasn't only her size that was different but her appearance. Rather than the beautiful woman that Agent Carpenter was used to seeing but rather the Jessica before she had received the Jones serum. She looked identical to the Jessica that she had just seen before entering her mind. The tiny woman had very small breasts and a face full of zits. Her hair was thin and she was also completely naked.

At first the tiny Jessica didn't seem to notice Agent Carpenter approach the cage. She had just sat down on the cage floor when Agent Carpenter had approached and didn't even look up to her. Agent Carpenter noticed that the cage didn't seem to have any door or other ways out. She went to touch it but a strong electrical spark prevented her from placing even a finger onto it. Her only hope of releasing Jessica was to communicate with her and try to break her out some other way.

"Agent Snape can you hear me?" asked Agent Carpenter to the tiny woman but she got no response from Jessica. She just continued to sit down and stared at the floor while she hugged her own legs. "Agent Snape!" There was still no response from her and she tried to touch the cage again so that she could try and rip it off but the electrical discharge prevented her from doing so. "JESSICA!"

This time the tiny woman looked up and saw Agent Carpenter but she was filled with confusion. She didn't even stand up and just looked up weakly and she needed to take a few moments to take in what she was seeing. She wasn't in amazement but rather in a small amount of confusion. The tiny woman had not expected to see anyone but worse still she didn't seem to be able to recognise the larger woman that she was looking at. Instead if anything she seemed to be terrified.

"W-Who are you?" asked Jessica in a weak voice. She wanted to move away but she didn't even have the strength to do that.

"It's me Agent Carpenter," replied the Larger Woman. She hoped that this would snap Jessica back to her senses. But the effort seemed to be futile as the tiny woman seemed to be as confused as ever. "I'm here to help you, your mind has been taken over by a hostile being and I'm here to make sure that he is exorcized from your body."

"Please don't speak his name." She seemed to be terrified and she used what little strength she had left to try and back away from Agent Carpenter. "He's here and he'll destroy you if he finds that you're here."

"No he won't Jessica as long as I live I won't let him take control of you. If you let him take over then all will be lost and trillions will die and I know that you would never let that happen. Even if it kills me I'm going to set you free and rid the galaxy of Rammun once and for all."

The mere mention of Rammun sent Jessica into a terrified frenzy. Her consciousness was weak and it seemed that it would only take the slightest nudge would fully extinguish it and Rammun's takeover would be absolute. If Jessica's consciousness died here then everything about her would be completely gone and her body would be nothing more than a shell occupied by a being of awesome power and terror. She didn't want to terrify the poor woman any further and she took a step back and held her hands out. She was about to use her own telepathic abilities to break the cage that trapped Jessica's consciousness.

But before Agent Carpenter got anywhere near breaking the cage she heard something behind her. She slowly turned around and saw what looked to be a large black shadow and much to her horror as the seconds went by it was forming into a monstrosity. She looked up at it as it towered above her and she could see a head, arms and legs forming but they didn't look human. The hands only had four fingers and were pointed at the ends as if they were claws, the head had dagger like teeth and glowing orange eyes that seemed to look into the very soul of a person. He was enormous in comparison to Agent Carpenter and she was actually afraid as she was about to confront the consciousness of Rammun himself.

The form that Rammun was appearing in was unlikely to look anything like his original body. This form was mutated by countless millennia of dark arts and isolation. She wasn't even sure if he remembered what is original body actually looked like but this form was more like a monster. He was a parasite living in Jessica's mind and it seemed to be all powerful o this plain of existence. Agent Carpenter didn't even know if her own power could even damage such a being.

"You have no right to be here!" shouted Rammun as he looked down at the seemingly tiny Agent Carpenter. In comparison to her he looked about thirty feet tall and his body was muscle and completely black. "You are even more foolish than I could have imagined if you think you could have stopped me in here. I admit that your little group has done something that I thought was not possible but your luck ends here. I will destroy you like the insignificant insect that you are."

"No matter what happens I will always be here to fight you Rammun," said Agent Carpenter as she began to concentrate on her own telepathy. Almost out of thin air a mental armour seemed to encase her and she almost looked like she had stepped out of the times of knights and Kings. She knew that she was going to be in for the fight of her life and she didn't even know whether she would survive or not. "You might have taken over the body of my friend but you will never take full control. Agent Snape is one of the strongest people I've ever had the pleasure to have known and she will not allow you to use her body for untold chaos and destruction. It is not I who will end here, it is you Rammun and when you're gone the galaxy will be a much safer place."

"You think you're actually more powerful than I?" He almost laughed at the thought. "I who was a conqueror and liberator of societies so ancient that many believe that they didn't exist. I have the power to free the wills of anyone and give them the true freedom that nature intended them to have. I have faced beings far more powerful than you and I have seen those very beings tremble and fall at my feet. You are nothing compared to me."

"I am that and much more." Slowly she grew in height until she matched Rammun's thirty feet. It was an ability that she didn't possess in the real world but in the realm of Jessica's mind she could take on any form that she wanted. As she grew a large sword appeared in her right hand and a shield within her other. She truly looked like a knight of medieval times but she was still uncertain whether she could actually defeat him. "You might have been able to corrupt the very people I am sworn to protect but you will not corrupt me. On this plain my power is just as great as yours and I will never surrender. I will fight until you are nothing more than a memory, for this day your reign of chaos will end."

"Brave words for such a weakling." He didn't seem fazed by Agent Carpenter's sudden increase in size and he fired a beam of energy from his hand that was as black as night. She was just about able to lift up her shield and block the blast but the next thing she felt was Rammun strike her with his claw like hands. "You might look like you're a match for me but it is nothing but an illusion. You're still as weak as you were before and even when we were fighting in the real world I could have crushed your insignificant body with just the tiniest proportion of my full strength. You couldn't defeat me in the real world and you will not defeat me here."

Agent Carpenter hated to admit that Rammun was right. She was powerful but she didn't have the strength to actually defeat him. Although she had blocked his attacks they had taken their toll on her and she was already beginning to weaken. She didn't know how long she would be able to keep this form or even if she would survive the experience. If she were to die on this plain her mind would be completely destroyed and her body would be nothing but an empty shell. She would not truly die but her consciousness would be dead and she would be a vegetable. There was only one person who could save her but right now that person was trapped and unless she was able to destroy the cage that was keeping her consciousness prisoner she was doomed.

In the real world Tucker and Jenny were watched Agent Carpenter as she continued to use her telepathy to patch into Jessica's mind. The JR-259 serum was still in affect so Jessica was still in her original form before she received the Jones serum but already some time had passed and there was no telling just how long the JR-259 serum would last. The average time was four hours but there had been cases where the effects didn't last that long and they just hoped that Agent Carpenter succeeded before the serum wore off. If it did Jessica would become enhanced again and all her wounds would heal and she would most likely wake up. They doubted that Rammun would let them live if he woke up. The pair were watching as Agent Carpenter strained and she began show signs of pain as she continued to keep her connection with Jessica. As of yet Agent Daniels had not returned from being kicked over the horizon and Sue was still unconscious from feeling numerous clones die. Agent Rogers was keeping an eye out for any of the possessed people but they didn't know that the city was already overrun with these people and Rammun's influence was quickly spreading across Home like the Black Death come again. It was spreading faster than anyone dared imagined and where it was originally thought that the planet would be completely infected within a few days at the rate it was going it would only be a few more hours.

With each groan of pain that Tucker could hear from Agent Carpenter his anxiety continued to increase. He hated the fact that he couldn't help Jessica after everything she had done for him. He wanted nothing more than to jump into Jessica's mind and fight Rammun himself but he had no way of doing that and the helplessness was beginning to get to him. Jenny was sitting on the Tucker's shoulder also looking at Agent Carpenter but she didn't seem to be as worried as he was. She knew that Agent Carpenter was doing everything that she could to try and defeat Rammun.

"Is she alright?" asked Tucker as he saw Agent Carpenter groan again as she continued her fight with Rammun.

"She'll be fine Tucker," replied Jenny with some confidence in her voice. Although she sounded confident deep down she was terrified but she was putting on a brave face. She thought that if Rammun did take over the world that she would shrink herself down to microscopic size and live out the rest of her days amongst the microbes. It would not be an easy way of life but it still would be better than living under Rammun. "Agent Carpenter is as tough as they come and believe me no evil parasite is gonna get the better of her." She wished that she could believe that herself but if she fell into despair then truly all would be lost.

"Has she ever done anything like this before?"

"She has entered someone's mind like this before but never like this. I don't think anyone has ever been possessed before like this. There was one agent some time ago who could possess people but he was never like this." She wanted to change the subject so that they didn't have their minds on the crisis that was happening. She wanted to have at least a few moments where they weren't afraid and could just feel normal before if the worst were to happen. "So I guess that's what little miss tall and pretty looked like before she had the Jones serum."

"Yeah I guess she did." He took a look at Jessica and although she wasn't pretty anymore he still thought that she was beautiful in her own way. The person that she was had been moulded long before she was injected with the Jones serum. She wouldn't win any beauty contests but if she were awake and free of Rammun she was still be the woman that everyone knew and loved. "It's amazing to think that one injection turned a girl like this into someone as stunning ad Jessica." He laughed a little as he thought what would happen if it was on Earth. There would be lines of women all wanting the serum and he doubted that many of them wouldn't mind becoming a giantess. He could actually see the world being overrun by sexy giant women but he knew that was impossible. The effects of the Jones serum was different from person to person and Jessica had gotten her abilities through luck. "If the serum on Earth it would be like a comic book come to life. I could imagine super thugs fighting superheroes on a regular basis. Hell I might even become one of those super thugs just for the hell of it."

Jenny wasn't sure exactly what he was talking about but she was willing to go along just so that she could keep her mind off of what was happening. But her concentration was broken when Agent Rogers suddenly teleported in front of the pair causing them to jump in shock as they had not expected his sudden appearance. It had happened to Jenny many times but she was never used to it but she was no less angry with his sudden appearance.

"For fuck sake Peter one of these days you're gonna give me a heart attack!" snapped Jenny. She was not too pleased with what had just happened and with everything around her a scare like this was the last thing that she needed.

"Sorry but we have a problem," replied Agent Rogers. Normally he was a very jokey and carefree person but both Tucker and Jenny could see the seriousness on his face. "We have walkers coming our way."

"Walkers?" It took her a few moments to realise that he was talking about those who had been infected with by Rammun's influence. Her heart began to sink as she thought about the possibility of having to fight them. But there was a couple of major problems that they had. The first was that they wouldn't be able to touch them since they would become infected as well except for Tucker who had become immune after being possessed by Rammun himself. The second was that they would be unwilling to harm these people since it was not their fault what had happened to them. She only feared what the answer to her next question was. "How many are there?"

"Hundreds of them and they're coming this way." He had a look of horror on his face as he thought about the possibility of becoming like these walkers. "They must know that Rammun's in trouble and they're making their way here to try and stop us. Sue's still out cold and Jack hasn't turned up yet so we're on our own.

"Can't you just teleport us somewhere safer?" asked Tucker as he desperately wanted to hear an answer to their problem.

"I could but it would most likely break the connection between Jessica and Martha. If that were to happen everything we've worked for would be for naught. The energy I use to teleport us from one place to another would interfere with the mental connection and we'd be back to square one again."

"Wait what about you?" Tucker turned his head to look at the tiny Jenny on his shoulder. He had been used to being the tiny person on the shoulder of a giantess but now the situation was reversed. "You said that you can shrink yourself further. Can't you shrink us down until we're so small that there's no way that those people can reach us."

"No I can't," replied Jenny with some anxiety. "I can shrink things like clothes and equipment but I can't shrink people. Believe me I've tried several times and I just can't do it."

"Oh fuck." He realised that the situation seemed to be hopeless but there was one idea that he did think of but he doubted that it would be able to help them at all. "Then all we can do is get on our knees and pray to a higher power."

Meanwhile back in Jessica's mind the battle between Rammun and Agent Carpenter continued but she was getting the worst of it. Her mental shield had been destroyed by the villain and her sword was close to breaking. She had not landed a successful blow on him at all and she knew that if she didn't do something fast then she would lose the battle and the safety of the galaxy. Her armour was greatly dented and she thought that one more direct hit would shatter it leaving her completely defenceless. She tried to strike him with her sword but he was able to grab it before it could connect and before she could try and pry it away from him Rammun tightened his grip on the sword and it shattered into a million pieces. A huge evil grin appeared on his face as he slashed her chest and the force of the strike sent her crashing down near the cage that held Jessica's consciousness. The plate of mental armour on her chest also shattered and soon after the rest of her armour also disappeared as her defences crumbled. She still retained her size for the moment but she had been weakened by the battle and she was close to having to break free to save her own mind. But it was a step that she was unwilling to make but she looked up at Rammun who stood above her.

Several times Rammun stomped on Agent Carpenter's chest but it wasn't an attack to destroy her but to show how helpless she was against his might. At this point in time Rammun could destroy her whenever he chose but he wanted to make her suffer before he finally ended her. She had defied him both in the real world and on this mental plain and he wanted to make sure that she was completely humiliated before he finally ended it all.

"You actually thought that you could destroy me?" asked Rammun as he stomped her again on her chest. She was beginning to feel herself slip and she slowly began to look at the cage holding Jessica's consciousness. Her only chance of survival was to somehow free her captive friend. "Me the soon to be God of the entire galaxy. You will be but the first to fall but all those that oppose me will suffer the same fate. I admit that you and your friends got further than I expected but this is where it all ends."

As he raised his foot up Agent Carpenter rolled out of the way and his foot hit the ground hard but he didn't feel the pain. Instead of attempting some kind of counterattack she reached over to grab the cage containing Jessica's consciousness. Almost instantly she felt the surge of electricity run through her mental form again but this time she couldn't allow it to stop her. Trying to attack Rammun would have been senseless since she was now too weak to inflict any damage. Her only other option was to try and release Jessica's consciousness and hope that she was able to destroy Rammun. She knew that from experience that the consciousness of the person whose mind she had entered was incredibly strong, probably stronger than any intruder but Rammun's magic had been able to subdue it. But if the cage was shattered she hoped that Jessica's consciousness was strong enough to fight back. At the state that it was in right now it was more like a mouse rather than a powerful giantess but she had to hope that things would finally go right for her. She had sensed that Jessica's consciousness had been somewhat subdued before but after her regaining control of her body a couple of times Rammun had enclosed her in this cage and been able to sap her will.

Agent Carpenter screamed in agony as she held onto the cage. It seemed much smaller to her then it had been a couple of minutes ago but the pain she was enduring was unimaginable. If she had been a weak willed person she would have been defeated by now but with everything that was at stake she had to fight on. Rammun could see what she was doing and fired a beam of dark energy at her that struck her square in the chest. But before it had struck she had been able to use most of her remaining strength to crack the cage open. Rammun had to take a step back as he saw the tiny Jessica land softy on the ground while the seemingly colossal Agent Carpenter fell back. She landed on the ground with a loud crash and it took what was left of her strength to remain conscious.

Now that she was released out of the cage Jessica's consciousness felt strong again and all her worries and self-doubt seemed to melt as the bounds that had kept her prisoner had been smashed away. Immediately she began to grow in size as more and more of her mental strength returned to her and by breaking the cage it was almost like Rammun's control over her had been severed. For the first time since the whole saga had begun Rammun actually looked scared as he saw her approach the size of a normal woman but she continued to grow well past that point.

"No you can't be free!" shouted Rammun as he saw Jessica's consciousness continue to grow before his very eyes. "You're still nothing against me!"

"I am more than nothing," replied Jessica's consciousness as she grew up to his eye level before he had to begin looking up and up at her. She looked down at him with a very angry face. Every second that past she grew taller and taller. "My name is Jessica Annabelle Snape and I am no longer your prisoner Rammun. You planned to use my body for untold evil and I cannot tolerate people who wish the suffering of others." Her body began to glow brightly and it was almost like she was a goddess as she continued to grow taller. She was already twice his height and she showed no signs of stopping. "You claim to be freeing people of the restraints of society but all they will know is desperation and suffering. You claim to be a God but you are far from it, I have been seen as a Goddess and I know that to lead a society it should be built on love and trust, not through force. "By now he only came up to her knee and he fired a beam of mental energy at her but it had no effect on the growing giantess. "You could have used your powers for good and yet you've used it only for your selfish benefit and you are a scourge on the universe." By the time she finished growing she was seemingly well over a thousand feet tall and the once mighty Rammun only came up to her ankle.

"I am power incarnate!" shouted Rammun in a futile display of power. For once he was actually experiencing fear and he was trying everything he could to try and stay in control of Jessica's mind but his grip was quickly loosening. "I cannot be destroyed!"

"YES YOU CAN!"

With that Jessica's consciousness raised her foot directly over Rammun and drove her foot down directly on top of him. He screamed out as he felt the foot crush his mental body and he didn't have the power to stop her. Here in her mind it was not he who was all-powerful it was Jessica herself. His control was broken at that very moment and he felt everything that he had been planning for untold eons slip away from him as he felt every fibre of his mental body being crushed like an insect. A flash of dark energy appeared as his body was completely destroyed underneath Jessica's enormous foot and she knew that the nightmare was finally over.

In the real world Tucker and the agents saw a black smoke like substance exit Jessica's body through her mouth and they stepped back in fear that they might become infected. The smoke when it formed into a ball like shape was no bigger than a fist but with no body for Rammun's spirit to inhabit it was only seconds before it began to dissipate. They could hear it scream in anguish at it was being pulled apart and there was nothing that could stop the process and in less than a minute there was nothing left. It was like the spirit had never existed in the first place.

As Jessica's consciousness looked lifted her foot and looked at where she had stomped on Rammun there was nothing left of the vile spirit. She had felt some guilt doing what she had just done but she had been given no choice in the matter. It was either destroy him and save the galaxy or let him live and have him remain in her body and destroy everything that she held dear. But as she shifted her focus she could see the seemingly tiny Agent Carpenter on the ground near her foot. She had shrunk back down to her normal size and she weakly looked up to the unthinkably large Jessica. The gentle giantess knelt down and gently picked up her saviour and cupped her in her hand. Agent Carpenter was so weak that she could hardly move. But she was still conscious and she looked up into the face of Jessica.

"D-Did we win?" asked Agent Carpenter weakly. She had not been able to see what had happened but she had heard everything.

"Yes we won Martha," replied Jessica in a pleasant voice. She made sure that Agent Carpenter was comfortable in her soft hands. "You risked your own life to save mine and for that I am forever in your debt."

"D-don't worry about it Jess." Her voice was still weak but she wasn't dying. She was completely exhausted from everything that had happened. But she was still able to break a weak smile as she thought that all of her efforts had paid off and everyone was safe. "L-let's just say that we're even now."

"I will never forget what you've done for me today." She paused for a moment as she knew what was going to happen next. "You need to return to your own body now. The nightmare is over and it is time to wake up."

Agent Carpenter quickly nodded as her body began to dissolve away. She was breaking her connection to Jessica's mind and almost instantly in the real world she broke out of her trance and fell back after the shock of the events. It took her a moment to pick herself up and Agent Rogers was there to help her. She smiled at him and he knew that the procedure had been a success.

Tucker looked over at Jessica and held onto her hand as he saw her eyes begin to flicker open. The JR-259 serum had yet to wear off so she was still in her original form but as she opened her eyes her vision was blurry. But as the moments went by her vision began to return to her and Tucker was the first thing that she saw and she shed a tear as she knew that he was alright. He lowered his head so that he could get a closer look at her and he was not put off at all that she was no longer beautiful.

"Jessica?" he asked with much concern in his voice. "Jessica is that you?"

For a few tense moments there was nothing but silence and Tucker began to fear that her mind had been damaged beyond repair but slowly she smiled at him and looked directly into his eyes.

"Y-yes it's me," replied Jessica in a weak voice. She saw Tucker begin tears of joy as he saw his friend return to him and he couldn't help but sit her up and give her the biggest hug that he had ever given anyone. He hugged her so hard that she was beginning to struggle to breathe. "Careful I'm not as strong as I was."

"I'm sorry," replied Tucker as he quickly broke the hug and looked at her. She could see that she was still smiling and he couldn't help but smile back at her. After everything that had happened that day they were glad that it was all over.

"It's ok I'll just have to remember to give you a hug when I'm big again." Both of them chuckled and the other agents looked on as they hugged once more but this time Tucker remembered to be gentler and it was almost like something out of a romantic novel.