- Text Size +

   Several minutes later Jessica was looking at herself in a mirror at the opposite end of her bedroom. The mirror was so large that she could see her entire body from head to toe. She was getting her clothes straight on her body and her hair was in the right place. Tucker was still standing on the bed and from where he was standing he could see her entire reflection. She was moving her body as if she was trying to spot something. She had a very puzzled look on her face.
 “Something’s missing,” said Jessica. She then lifted her breasts a little. “But I just can’t put my finger on it.”


 Tucker thought that she looked perfect, he could not falter a single part of her body. Her legs were long and slim, she had a curvy butt, all her hair was perfectly in place, there was not even a single hair out of place. Her clothes suited her figure although she hadn’t put her heels back on yet. The only things he could say was that her breasts were a little too large for her. He saw her moving them a little with her hands and she gave an annoying grunt at them. He could tell that she wasn’t happy with them.


 Then he noticed that her toes were unpainted and looked a little dull. An idea came to mind and he tried to signal Jessica. Unfortunately she was completely in her own world and didn’t notice him waving his hands at her.


 “Hey Jessica,” shouted Tucker. He waved once again but this time she responded by turning towards where he was standing. “I’ve got an idea, why don’t you paint your nails?”


 “What?” replied Jessica. She then looked down and wriggled her toes. She then looked at her finger nails that had already been painted dark pink. “That’s it.” She had a smile on her face by now. “I painted my finger nails and completely forgot my toenails. If I had a brain I’d be dangerous.”


 “Maybe I can help you.” He watched as Jessica completely turned around and walked towards him. He didn’t think that this would end well.


 “You’d do that?” Instead of seeing disgust in her face he saw what seemed to be curiosity. It was something he wasn’t expecting.


 “Sure I used to paint my Mrs’s nails all the time. She had some kind of freaky fetish about it but I just got used to it. I admit I’ve never done anything as large as your toes but I like a good challenge.”


 “Well OK if you really want to.” She then walked over to a nearby set of drawers and opened the middle drawer. She rummaged through the drawer for a couple of seconds before finding what she was looking for. She pulled out two bottles of dark pink nail varnish that like everything else was scaled up to look normal to her. She then walked back over to the bed and once again sat down in front of Tucker. She placed her two colossal feet just a couple feet away from him. She place one bottle right next to him and it was practically as tall as he was. “I’ll do one foot you can do the other, but don’t get anything on my sheets, I just cleaned them and nail varnish is almost impossible to get out.”


 “Shall we make a race of it?” He had a cheeky grin on his face.


 “Alright you’re on little man.”


 Tucker then tried to unscrew the bottle but it stuck tight and he saw Jessica’s hand lower down to him. She then picked up the bottle and gently unscrewed it loose for him. She then gently placed it right next time him. She then unscrewed the other bottle and took out the brush. Tucker did the same with his bottle but it was difficult for him to keep himself balanced since it was so large.


 He was very closer to accidentally dripping some of the varnish on the sheets but as he regained his balance he seemed to gain more control. When he finally regained his composure he brought the brush down to the nail on Jessica’s big toe. As fast as he could he began to paint it but it was more difficult than he expected. The unevenness of the bed didn’t help him in any way shape or form.


 By the time he had finished her big toe he saw that she had already finished every nail on her foot and she looked down and gave him a smile. He was huffing and puffing as he moved onto her second toe. He knew that he had lost the race but that didn’t mean he didn’t want to finish. She just watched him and he was tickling her a little and this caused her to quietly giggle.


 “Do you need any help there?” asked Jessica.


 “No I’m as sound as a pound,” replied Tucker in a huff.


 “Ok if you say so.” She was confused with what he had said. 


 After several minutes Tucker finally finished painted Jessica’s toenails. She wriggled her toes and seemed to be happy with the work that he had done. But the effort had taken a lot of energy out of him and he struggled to place the brush back into the pot. In the end Jessica effortlessly put the brush back in the pot and screwed it on tight. Now all she had to do was wait for them to dry.


 “You’ve done a good job there Tucker,” she said with a smile. “Maybe you should become a professional.”


 “If I did remind me to charge double for you,” replied Tucker breathless. He then took a moment catch his breath. “I guess you’re ready then.”


 “I may be ready.” She then gently brought her hand down and picked up Tucker as if he was weightless. “But you aren’t.”


 Tucker was still wearing his onesie that he had been wearing before he had left his flat. He felt a little silly wearing it now after everything that had happened. If he knew what was going to happen he would have worn something more appropriate.


 “Would it be so daft if I asked you if you had any spare clothes?” asked Tucker expecting the answer to be no.


 “Well actually I think I do,” replied Jessica. She then began to examine him. She was trying to make it as comfortable for Tucker as possible. “Yeah you look around the same size.” She then placed him back on the bed. “Wait there.”
 Jessica then got up from the bed and knelt down to reach something from under the bed. She eventually pulled out a very large wooden box. She opened it on the floor and inside contained what to her looked like doll’s clothes. She eventually pulled out what looked like a white linen shirt and smart black trousers. There was also a black pair of men’s shoes and a leather belt.


 Jessica then looked up and lifted the clothes just in front of Tucker. At first he was unsure what to think about what he was seeing.


 “I think these will really suit you,” said Jessica. “If you wanna wear them I can loan them to you for tonight.”


 “I don’t know,” replied Tucker. He hadn’t imagined himself wearing something like that. “It looks a little fancy for me.” 


 “Nonsense you’ll be the talk of the town.” She then held the suit right in front of Tucker as if she was trying to see what he would look like in the suit. “You’ll be the most handsome guy in the bar.”


 “Alright I’ll try it.” He then gently took the clothes from Jessica. As soon as he held them she released her grip. She then stood up and made her way out of the room. She made sure that she had her bag with her. “Where are you going?”

 

 “I’m giving you a minute to get dressed, besides that little surprise you left me in my bag isn’t going to clean itself.” She smiled back at him.


 When Jessica was gone Tucker took a few steps towards the edge of the bed. He was somewhat thinking about escaping but when he saw the drop he knew that the chances of him surviving were slim. Instead he took off his onesie and slowly began to put on the other clothes. As he put them on he was surprised with how well they fitted, even the shoes were the exact right size for him. It was as if they had been tailor made for him.


 No sooner had he finished buttoning the shirt up Jessica knocked on the door. She had only been gone for a couple of minutes but she didn’t want to come in while he was changing. She waited a couple of seconds for him to answer but at first he didn’t. She resorted to knocking again.


 “Come in,” said Tucker.


 Within seconds Jessica gracefully entered the room and saw Tucker in his new clothes. She walked over to the bed and knelt down so she didn’t seem so tall to him. There were some puppy dog eyes when she saw him.


 “Oh you look so handsome,” said Jessica.


 “I feel like a right tool,” replied Tucker with a gruff.


 “Say what you want. But in my eyes you look devilishly handsome. If you weren’t so small I’d kiss you right now.”


 “Don’t let that stop you,” replied Tucker in a playful tone. This only caused her to giggle at him.


 After a couple of minutes Jessica gently picked up Tucker and walked towards the front door. She then placed him on the table by the door so that she could put her heels back on. By now her nails were dry so she didn’t have to worry about smudging them while she put her heels on. It only took her a moment to put her heels on and then she once again gently picked up Tucker.


 Jessica then approached the door and opened it with her key card. But when she walked through it she forgot to duck and her head struck the top of the doorframe. This caused her some pain and she stagger through the door. The bump had knocked her a little but it wasn’t anything that was going to ruin her night. Tucker was somewhat concerned about her since the impact did look painful.


 “Are you alright Jessica?” asked Tucker with concern in his voice.


 “Yeah, yeah I’m alright,” replied Jessica rubbing her head. “Silly me I forgot that I’m too tall when I wear my heels.” She tried to smile to hide the pain. “If I keep up like this people will start calling me Simple Jess.”


 “There is one thing I don’t get.”


 “Oh?” she then brought him a little closer to her face. “What’s that?”


 “Well you’re so tall and yet you’re still wearing heels. I knew a girl who was about six foot four and she was too afraid to wear heels.”


 “She shouldn’t have to be afraid, if she wanted to wear heels she should have. In my case I’m not just tall I’m a full blown giant, even if I didn’t wear my heels the average person would still be around my ankles. So an extra few feet isn’t going to be that much of a difference.”


 “I guess you’re right.” He was giving the issue some thought had conceded that Jessica was right.


 As Jessica walked down the hallway he could see many other normal sized doors that led to other people’s apartment. He was trying to think how many of them it would take to fill Jessica’s scaled up apartment. He was also wondering if all those people who lived in the apartments were also agents or just normal people like him.


 Eventually they came to another large door that again was scaled up to Jessica’s proportions and right next to it on either side were two normal sized doors. They were most likely for everyone else while this door could only be opened by Jessica herself. But it wasn’t this that surprised Tucker. It was what was beyond the door that took his breath away.


 For the first time Tucker could see what the world was outside this strange building. Once again it was something that he only thought existed in science fiction. He could see buildings so tall that they made Jessica look small. He had once taken a trip to New York City and the tallest building he had seen there was only half the height of these goliaths. There were people walking around on the ground, a couple of them looked up to her but the rest of them just went about on their business. Above them Tucker could see what seemed to be hover cars, they looked similar to the cars on Earth but these ones had what seemed to be hover devices rather than wheels. 


 It was night here like it had been at home when he left but he could see a large moon in one direction and in the other a much smaller and somewhat odd shaped moon. He could see a couple of clouds and they seemed to be the only thing he recognised from his own world. It was a lot for him to take in.


 “Fuck me, you have flying cars?” asked Tucker in amazement. These seemed to be the only words he could speak.


 “Sure we’ve had them for centuries,” replied Jessica. “I know your people are still using the traditional style but you’ll get there eventually. Maybe not in your lifetime but you’ll get there.” Suddenly a car screamed past just a couple of feet from her head. As it sped away she turned to it with an angry look. “WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING JERK!” She then looked at Tucker again. “Sorry about that sometimes these drivers bring out the worst in me.”


 Jessica waited until the cars were clear before continuing to walk to where she was meeting her friends. Tucker wondered if they were giants like she was, with everything that had gone on over the last hour or so he didn’t rule it out entirely. He also tried to enjoy the view from Jessica’s hand. She had lowered him so he didn’t seem so high up. Although Tucker was still quite high up from the ground he still felt a strange feeling of safety from Jessica. He didn’t think that she would intentionally drop her but he still felt that she wouldn’t hurt him. It had also seemed that she had a lot of experience carrying and dealing with people of normal stature.


 After several minutes of walking Jessica stopped right next to what looked like an outdoor bar. She then began to look around as if she was looking for someone and eventually she saw someone waving at her. She smiled towards them and waited for a couple of women to walk up to her. She then crouched down and waved at them as they approached.


 “Hi girls,” said Jessica in a gleeful voice.


 “Hi Jess,” replied one of the two girls. She then saw looked up and saw Tucker. “And who’s that handsome devil?”


 “Girls this is Tucker.” Jessica then slowly lowered Tucker to the ground. He was nervous about meeting these women. He hadn’t been on a night out with any women since he had his divorce a couple of years earlier. “Tucker this is Sue.”


 “Hi Tucker,” replied Sue who had short black hair and wearing a red dress.


 “And this is Chloe.”


 “Hi,” replied Chloe who had mid length red hair and wore blue dress.


 “And this is Jenny.”


 Tucker looked around but he couldn’t see any other woman who was with their group. He looked up at Jessica with a confused look.


 “There’re only two of them,” said Tucker.


 “Over here,” replied a voice.


 Tucker heard that the voice seemed to be coming from the ground. He looked down and by Chloe’s feet he could see another woman. She had long blonde hair and wore a white tank top with blue jeans similar to Jessica. The most striking thing about Jenny was that she was only around three inches tall. To her Tucker was the size that Jessica seemed to him, to Jenny Jessica was the size of a small mountain. Tucker stared at her in amazement and was lost for words. This was the only moment in his life that he felt like both a giant and a mouse due to these two women. Jenny just looked up and waved at him.


 “Hi Tucker nice to meet you,” said Jenny.


 “Err hi girls,” replied Tucker in a somewhat timid voice. He had more expected to see three more giantesses but instead he had met two normal women and a tiny one.


 “Hey Jess did you paint your nails?”


 “Yeah glad you noticed,” replied Jessica looking down at her incredibly tiny friend. “And is that a new top?”


 “Yes it is glad you could see it.”


 The women laughed and Tucker just stood there unsure what to do. He watched as Chloe picked up Jenny and sat her on her shoulder. No one around them seemed to be freaked out with the fact that there was a giantess and a woman the size of a mouse only a few metres away from them. He also couldn’t believe that Jessica could see Jenny’s new top, he thought that the size difference would have made it impossible for her to see it.


 Eventually Sue, Chloe and Jenny went to the bar. Jessica sat down a few metres away from the bar and watched her friends. Jenny was placed on the bar and they began to order their drinks. The woman behind the bar was the tallest woman that Tucker had ever seen in his life, well before he met Jessica that was. The bar tender was easily six and a half feet tall with a supermodel like figure. Her hair was long and had a creamy colour to it. She almost looked like she had been placed on a rack and stretched since her arms and legs were extremely long and skinny. Although she seemed to be happy when she saw the group there was something about her that made Tucker uneasy.


 The women then began to order their drinks and Tucker didn’t recognise any of the ones they were ordering. Eventually he was asked which drink he wanted but he couldn’t order the ones he really wanted. In the end he simply ordered a glass of water that the other women found funny. But as he was given his drink Sue walked up to him and gave him a pleasant smile.


 “So where you from handsome?” she asked.


 “Walsall my dear,” replied Tucker. He saw that Sue seemed to be confused, it was obvious that she had never heard of the place. “Never mind, so how do you know Jessica?”


 “Through work. We’re both agents for the company. Same as the other girls, it has its ups and downs but we get powers which are pretty awesome.”


 “You have powers?”


 “Sure as you already know Jenny is very small and Jessica is very big.” Her smile turned almost into an evil grin. “Can you guess what I can do?”


 “Err fly?” He was taking a shot in the dark.


 “Close.” Suddenly Tucker felt a tap on his shoulder and he turned around and saw another woman who looked just like Sue. It was uncanny the resemblance and she was wearing the same clothes. “But no cigar.”


 As Tucker looked around he could see more women who were identical to Sue. There were at least a dozen and they were all looking his way. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing, he then looked up to Jessica who at first seemed to be unaware with what was happening. But as more Sues turned up she noticed and looked down at her normal size friend. Her look was not one of approval.


 “Sue you know the rules,” said Jessica sternly. “No use of powers outside of work.” She crossed her arms in disapproval.


 “Oh relax Jess,” replied Sue. One by one the other Sues began to disappear into thin air until only the original remained. “I’m just having a little fun, no harm done.”


 “You remember what happened to Riley don’t you?”


 “Don’t be such a party-pooper Jess. I know what I’m doing besides a few more mes isn’t so bad. You can’t have too much of a good thing.”


 Eventually the bar tender had poured a huge glass of a green alcoholic drink. The glass was specially sized up for Jessica and was permanently left at the bar. A couple of the local bars were given these special glasses since the standard were not adequate to satisfy the needs of a giantess.


 For any normal person drinking out of the glass would have been impossible but for Jessica it was simplicity itself. It seemed strange to Tucker that there were so many things here that were scaled up especially for her. He had expected things to be difficult for her but it seemed to be the opposite. 


 Jenny was placed on the bar and she was drinking out of a scaled down bottle of beer. Chloe seemed to be keeping an eye on her as she seemed to be a little wild. Tucker tried to keep close to Jessica since if he got lost he would never find his way around this place. He could try and escape but it almost seemed pointless. There was nowhere for him to go and he thought that Jessica was nice. After everything that had happened to him she was one of the good things that he could recall.  


 For the next couple of hours Tucker drank with the women. He did want to drink alcohol but he didn’t know the names of any of the alcoholic drinks and Jessica also didn’t allow him to drink. Since he was having the medical test in the morning drinking was not the wisest thing to do. He also learned that Chloe had the ability to stretch like a rubber band and Jenny retained her normal strength even though she was so small. He had also learned that the bar tender was called Tina and she even called him handsome but there was still something about her that put Tucker off. He couldn’t put his finger on it.


 Time was passing by and the group began to feel weary after a night of fun. Tucker had expected Jessica to take him back to her apartment straight away but instead she picked up her friends also. As it turned out they lived in the same apartment complex as Jessica so it was only reasonable that she take them home also. Tucker couldn’t get over the size difference between Jessica and Jenny, she was nearly microscopic size compared to her giant friend but it didn’t seem to matter. Jessica could see and hear her clearly.


 At this time of night there were hardly any cars around. This was a good thing since Jessica didn’t have to worry about any reckless drivers crashing into her. Although it had never happened before she had a fair few close calls. Once she had to practically dive out of the way of one motorist so he didn’t crash into her. She most likely would have survived the accident but the other driver would not be so fortunate.


 After several minutes Jessica reached the apartment complex but at this time of night there was no one around. She quietly opened the oversized door and slipped in without making a sound. There had been a couple of complaints about people making noise at night. She had been a victim of this herself and wanted to be considerate.


 Sue was the first to be dropped off at an apartment door near to the entrance. She quietly waved goodbye to her friends before Jessica moved on. Next was Jenny whose door was extremely small. Tucker could hardly see the door from Jessica’s hand and he thought that she wouldn’t see it at all. But then she knelt down right next to it, Chloe picked up Jenny and slowly moved off of Jessica’s hand. Chloe then placed Jenny right next to her apartment door but the tiny woman was quite drunk. Chloe had to help her tiny friend find her key card and make her way into her own apartment. Everything inside was scaled down for the tiny woman and it was impossible for any normal person to get inside.


 As soon as Jenny was safely back in her apartment Chloe climbed back onto Jessica’s hand and she was raised higher up from the ground. Jessica then carried on her journey and she eventually passed her own door. Chloe’s apartment was a little further on and it would only take Jessica a minute to reach it since her size made walking long distances very simple.


 When Jessica did eventually reach Chloe’s apartment she gently placed her friend on the ground. They said their goodbyes before Jessica walked back to her own apartment. Tucker had found the entire experience somewhat bizarre but as he didn’t seem to be as freaked out as he had expected. 


 After a few moments Jessica eventually reached her own apartment and opened the door with her key card. This time she remembered that she was wearing heels so she ducked under the doorframe. As soon as she was through the door she placed Tucker on the set of drawers right next to her bed and she sat down and took her heels off.


 “My feet are killing me,” said Jessica. She then wriggled her toes and looked over at Tucker. “That’s the problem with new shoes; they hurt like heck until you break them in.” She stretched her arms and gave out the largest yawn that Tucker had ever seen. “Well we better get some shut eye. You have a big day tomorrow.”


 “I doubt any day will be bigger than this one,” replied Tucker. He had to admit that he was very tired himself and all the excitement had drained his energy. But he thought that he was going to have a problem sleeping. “Where am I sleeping?”


 “Right where you’re standing.” She then began to giggle.


 “What on the ground?”


 “If you really want to.” She then opened one of her drawers and rummaged around for a moment. She then pulled out a normal sized bed complete with pillows sheets and a quilt. “But I think you’d much prefer to sleep in a bed.”
 She then placed the bed next to where Tucker was standing. All the sheets were bright red and it was a colour that Tucker himself wouldn’t personally pick but he was so tired that the colour could be pink for all he cared. Jessica also picked out what seemed to be a blue pyjama set and placed it on the bed. Once again it looked like they would fit him perfectly. He saw Jessica take a nightie out from underneath her pillow and she stood up.


 “I’m gonna get changed in the other room,” said Jessica. “I think you want to change in private and shout me when you’re done. Then you can wash your face and brush your teeth.”


 As Jessica left the room Tucker felt that things were a little surreal right now. When he woke up at the start of the day he would never have thought that he was going to sleep near a giantess and be an inconceivable distance from his home. But there wasn’t much he could do except take his sweaty clothes off and put the pyjamas on. They felt extremely comfortable and once again seemed to be tailor made to him.


 “Ok I’m ready!” shouted Tucker. He only had to wait for a couple of seconds before Jessica re-entered the room. She now wore a short brownie-cream nightie that barely went half way down her thighs. He could see that it probably would have fitted better if her breasts weren’t so large. He thought that she looked very sexy but he wanted to hide this feeling. The last thing he wanted was for her to see him with a man reaction.


 “Are you ready?” asked Jessica as she gently picked him up and rested him in her hand.


 “Yeah I ready.”


 Jessica then walked towards the apartment bathroom. The bathroom itself was obviously the largest that Tucker had ever seen but in proportion to Jessica it was very small. There was a sink, bath/shower, a toilet and a mirror that opened up into a small cabinet. Everything inside seemed to be pearly white and he could not see the slightest hint of dirt or grime. It was obvious that Jessica thoroughly cleaned it on a regular basis.


 Tucker was placed by the oversized sink and Jessica began to run the water. She was making sure that she had all the things Tucker would need to wash himself. She had found a small piece of soap and a cloth that he could use to wash his face. She even found a small toothbrush that had never been used before.


 When the sink was filled enough Jessica stopped the taps and placed the soap in the water. She then rubbed the soap in her hands and then rubbed it on her face. She watched Tucker try and do the same but the water was a little too far away from him. The water level was just out of his reach and he was afraid in case he might fall in. Jessica came to the rescue by rubbed a little soap in his face and wetting his cloth for him. 


 Almost in sync both Tucker and Jessica washed their faces with their cloths. It only took them moments to wash their faces and Jessica eventually dried her face off with an oversized towel. She then realised that she had forgotten to give Tucker one and she just rubbed his face for him gently. The last thing she wanted to do was injure him, it reminded her too much of her first days of being a giantess.


 After their faces were clean it was time to clean their teeth. Jessica had remembered to give Tucker a normal sized tube of toothpaste and she emptied the warm water in the sink and turned the cold tap on. She made sure that not too much was flowing out since the pressure of the running water would cause a lot of problems for Tucker. Slowly he placed the toothpaste on the toothbrush and dipped it into the running water. It wasn’t running fast enough to splash him but just enough to wet the brush.


 Jessica also wetted her brush and they both began to brush their teeth. The toothpaste tasted strange to Tucker but it seemed to be doing the job. When he finished and looked at his teeth in the mirror he realised that they were whiter than he had ever seen them. It seemed no wonder that Jessica’s teeth were so white and perfect.


 After both were finished Jessica gave Tucker a moment of privacy so that he could go to the toilet in peace and it was lucky that the bathroom also had a scaled down toilet for when the giantess had visitors. Once again the toilet itself was very clean and he thought that it would be difficult for her to clean this toilet since it was so small.


 After a few minutes both Tucker and Jessica were back in the oversized bedroom. But the next thing he knew Jessica brought Tucker up to her lips and gave him a little kiss. He could tell that it wasn’t a lover’s kiss but instead seemed to be a goodnight kiss. It made him feel warm inside since he had not had a goodnight kiss since his wife had left him a couple of years earlier. He had not expected it and her lips felt warm and soft, thankfully she had already washed away her lipstick so he didn’t get dirty.


 “Goodnight Tucker,” said Jessica as she placed him by his bed. “I’ll wake you in the morning.”


 She then lay down on her own bed and watched as Tucker got into his. As soon as he was properly in bed she switched the light off and the room fell into darkness. Many thoughts were flying through Tucker’s head but this time many of them seemed to be happy. Although his life had seemingly changed in the space of a night things seemed to be going right for him. He had met someone that one day he hoped to call a friend and for the first time in a long time he fell asleep with a smile on his face.