- Text Size +

Tamsin picked herself up after Jessica had thrown the first punch. She didn't expect the gentle giantess to actually punch her first but she didn't seem to mind. She also noticed just how much the punch had actually hurt her, since having the upgrade nothing had been able to physically harm Tamsin until now. Jessica's punch had knocked a couple of teeth loose and she wasn't sure if she was bleeding.

She responded by giving Jessica a thunderous punch that sent her flying to the ground, under normal circumstances she would have been able to withstand such a blow but due to her fatigue and injuries she was already struggling. This fight was going to be more like a heavyweight boxer having fought a battle for his life and only just scraping by facing off against a fresh opponent who was extremely powerful in their own right. Too much ridded on her stopping Tamsin and she was determined to either stop her or die in the attempt.

Jessica got back up to her feet and saw that Tamsin was going to punch her again but she was able to grab a hold of arm and judo toss her to the ground. This had caught Tamsin by surprised who thought that Jessica was weakened but it showed that she still had a lot of fight left in her.

The impact didn't really harm Tamsin all that much and all it did was make her angry as she got back up to her feet and she delivered a powerful uppercut that staggered the gentle giantess. She had already been running on empty and it seemed that she was soon going to succumb to her injuries. Before she could properly recover she felt a sharp kick to her stomach that severely winded her.

"I thought you'd be tougher than this," said Tamsin as she saw Jessica drop to one knee. "Here I was waiting to face the so world famous Agent Jessica Snape and actually get a good fight. But instead I'm left with a pathetic waste of space like you. I can't believe that so many people look up to you but I guess it's because you're so much taller than them. Well when I'm done with you'll be a whole lot shorter."

"As long as I draw breath I won't let you win," replied Jessica. She was breathing heavily as she tried to catch her breath after the blow to her stomach. "You might have my strengths but you also have my weaknesses."

Jessica using her what little energy she had left to lunge forwards at Tamsin. When she was close enough she grabbed the nipples of her opponent and squeezed them tightly, more than once she had felt the pain when someone touched her nipples and she thought that Tamsin would have picked up this weakness as well. Unfortunately Tamsin gave her a look of disgust and punched her face once again.

"What do you think you're doing you bitch?" asked Tamsin in complete shock over what had just happened. Out of all the moves that she thought that Jessica would do trying to grab her nipples was definitely one of the last things that she expected. "Are you some kind of lesbian or something? Or are you just wanting to feel my twins before I put you out of your misery?"

The punch had dazed Jessica and she quickly backed away as far as she could get at that moment. She was certain that Tamsin would have her sensitive nipples and was extremely surprised that she didn't. She wasn't sure if the nipples had been a result of the Jones Serum or if they were something that was unique to her. It was something that had taken her by surprise and it meant that she would have to come up with a new plan.

Jessica's head was ringing after the punch and she was doing everything that she could do to keep herself conscious. In her weakened state she doubted that she would be able to take too many more of them and then there would be no one left to stop Tamsin. Since their power and size was equal she knew that it would take brains rather than brawn. This was something that she didn't normally need to use in a fight since she would normal both have size and strength on her side. This time was different however and she had to fight smart rather than relying on brute force alone.

Tamsin attempted to kick Jessica while she was down but the gentle giantess was able to toll out of the way and get back up to her feet. She was still trying to get her breath back after being punched in the gut a few moments earlier but it would take some time for her to fully recover from the blow. This was time that Tamsin was not giving her as she lunged forward towards her enemy.

Tamsin was hell bent on destroying Jessica in every way imaginable, the first stage was definitely destroying Jessica's body before she moved onto everything that she loved. That meant her colleagues, the city and above all Tucker. If she could keep Jessica alive for a short time she would kill Tucker right in front of her and even laugh about it. This would show how utterly powerless and worthless Jessica was as she could do nothing but watch as the man that she loved was killed.

Jessica was remembering back to her training as best as she could. She had trained for this situation numerous times but real life was different than a simulation. Only by using her knowledge and experience could she hope to defeat her opponent. She couldn't believe that someone could hate her so much and go to such extreme lengths just to try and get the upper hand on her. In a way Jessica pitied Tamsin, being turned into a giantess like this wasn't entirely by choice for Jessica but for Tamsin it was. She knew from the beginning that she would like become a giantess and despite it making her life a whole lot different and not necessarily in a good way she had still gone through with it simply so she could destroy Jessica.

As Tamsin lunged towards Jessica the gentle giantess sidestepped out of the way so that she missed her target. With one thunderous kick Jessica struck Tamsin in her own gut and this in turn winded the giantess. So far this had been Jessica's most successful move as this genuinely hurt Tamsin and it was her turn to be on her knees gasping for air. It was Jessica's turn to be on the offensive as she struck Tamsin with a mighty punch to the face that sent her to the ground.

Tamsin was down but not out as Jessica came over her. She wanted to try and incapacitate Tamsin but instead she had her feet swept from underneath her and it was her turn to go down to the ground. Almost immediately Tamsin came over her and sat on her chest before repeatedly striking Jessica in the face.

For Jessica the blows were coming too fast for her to block and all she could think about doing was closing her eyes and letting the beating end. But too many people depended on her and she wouldn't let them down. Not while she still breathed and she grabbed a handful of dirt. As soon as she saw a brief opening Jessica threw the dirt right into the eyes of Tamsin and this caught the giantess completely by surprise. She moved off Jessica as she tried to wipe the dirt from her eyes.

This had been a dirty move and one that Jessica wouldn't even consider. Under the circumstances she had no choice and she knew that to defeat Tamsin she had to pull out all of the stops. If she held anything back it would give her opponent a distinct advantage so she was having to perform underhanded tactics to try and take an edge. This was a matter of life and death so she couldn't hold anything back.

"I can't see!" shouted Tamsin as she tried to rub the dirt out of her eyes but she was only making it worse. "I CAN'T FUCKING SEE!"

Jessica got up as fast as she could and grabbed Tamsin from behind. She applied a sleeper hold and she hoped that this would be enough to knock out the giantess. It would have worked when they first fought earlier but it had been broken up by the other giantesses attacking. This move would restrict the blood flow to Tamsin's head and effectively put her to sleep and effectively shrink her back to her normal size.

As soon as Jessica put the hold on she felt an elbow blow to the side of her head that made her release the hold almost before she could even complete it. Tamsin had seen what was coming and was easily able to block Jessica's move. This dazed the gentle giantess once again but Tamsin couldn't take advantage of the situation since there was still dirt in her eyes. Both women staggered back and when they were recovered enough to continue they found themselves a good distance away from each other.

"I admit you're more of a challenge than I expected but the results will still be the same," said Tamsin. "Look at you you're struggling to stand and can barely see what you're doing." She was right in this respect. One of Jessica's eyes was swollen shut and the other wasn't one hundred percent itself. "I can do this all day where I doubt that you can. You might as well just lie down and let me kill you, it'll save us both time."

"You're sick Tamsin," replied Jessica trying to hide just how hurt she was. She had already gone past the point that she thought was her limit. She was pushing her body further than she ever had but it could only go so far. "You've turned yourself into this just to get revenge on me for something that's so petty it's laughable. When I first met you I thought that you were a beautiful person but now I see that beauty is only skin deep. You are an evil and vindictive person and I can see why. You most likely didn't get enough attention from your parents, your height singled you out from your peers and the kids used to pick on you. Instead of using that hatred and channelling it into something positive you've chosen to allow it to twist you from the inside." Jessica was running out of ideas to defeat Tamsin but she was hoping that this idea would work. "Then you see someone like me, someone who is everything you're not and you just hate it. Well it is true, I am better than you and in comparison to me you are just a junked up wannabe who is so stupid that she doesn't even know that she's ruined her life."

"YOU BITCH!"

Tamsin began to run right at Jessica and it seemed that her idea was working. Jessica had figured that she would have an extremely hard time trying to match Tamsin blow for blow and instead wanted to make her angry. She had learned by making an opponent angry it would make their attacks more rushed without much thought behind them. This made them sloppy and mistakes would present themselves. She hoped to exploit these mistakes and end the fight that way. It was still a gamble since Jessica wasn't able to withstand many more attacks before her body would simply give up on her.

It wasn't normally in Jessica's nature to insult people but in this case she was more than willing to do this so that Tamsin would give into her anger and just attack her without giving much thought to strategy. Things seemed to be going perfectly for Jessica as when Tamsin reached her the gentle giantess was able to pick her up and slam her to the ground. This caused a small tremor that was heard within the facility itself.

The slam had harmed Tamsin but it still was not enough to put her down for long. She was soon getting back to her feet and if anything the move had angered her even more. She was blindly enraged by Jessica and she didn't care about anything else, all she wanted to do was kill her and parade her lifeless carcass through the streets to show everyone that she was the woman who conquered Jessica. She could see it playing over in her head and she thought that all she needed to do was land a few good blows.

Tamsin tried to punch Jessica in the head once again but this time the gentle giantess was able to duck out of the way and land her own mighty uppercut that almost took Tamsin right off of her feet. She was staggered for the moment and Jessica took the opportunity to tackle her to the ground and repeatedly elbow her in the face. The blows were coming short and fast and Jessica was able to land a good four blows before Tamsin was able to push her off. The elbow strikes had broken her nose and left some bruises on her face. Tamsin could actually feel the pain and this was when she began to doubt whether she would be able to win. It seemed that Jessica was fighting on a whole different level to her.

In a way this was true, Jessica definitely had the experience factor in her favour and it seemed to be compensating for the injuries she had received before battle had even took place. She was using all the training that she had received to her advantage and the only drawback was that it was depleting Jessica's energy. She would not be able to keep this up much longer.

Both giantesses got back up to their feet and this time it was Jessica who struck first. Rather than going high she decided to go low this time and target Tamsin's leg. One thing that agents were taught when taking on a giant opponent was that by taking out their legs they would be cutting them down to size. She grabbed onto Tamsin's right leg and tried to use a sharp elbow strike to break it much like she had done on previous occasions in training. Tamsin's legs were very strong and was able to withstand the impact, the strike did still cause some damage but not enough to break it.

With one push using her leg Tamsin was able to break Jessica's hold on it. She went to walk forwards towards Jessica but discovered that she was now limping. The blow had been enough to damage some of the muscles in her leg and it would take a little time to recover and then she would be able to walk properly again. This had not gone unnoticed by Jessica who with speed and grace was able to move around behind Tamsin and lunge her shoulder in the back of Tamsin's leg right behind her knee.

This caused Tamsin to go down to the ground again and Jessica went back to working on her right leg. She grabbed it and began to kick it repeatedly in the hopes that it would break. Unfortunately this didn't happen and using her good leg Tamsin kicked Jessica in the stomach again causing her to stagger back for the moment.

Tamsin used the opportunity to get back up to her feet and basically hopping on one leg she went forward towards Jessica. When she was close enough and wrapped her arms around her and squeezed tightly. In the process Tamsin had also been able to get Jessica's arms by her side so she was able to squeeze them as well in the bearhug.

It seemed that Jessica was in a position that she couldn't hope to break out of. Her fatigue level meant that she didn't have the strength that she needed to break free. Tamsin squeezed as hard as she could and Jessica could feel the breath running out of her lungs and her oxygen level was falling dramatically. If she didn't break out very soon she would pass out and then she would be completely defenceless.

There was one part of Jessica's body that she could still move unrestricted and that was her head. She was going to try something that she hadn't done for many years as she drew her head closer to Tamsin's and the two locked lips for a moment. As soon as Jessica broke off the kiss Tamsin looked at her in disgust before she received numerous head butts from the gentle giantess. Her confusion and the repeated head butts caused her to release her grip allowing Jessica to escape.

Now that she was free Jessica punched Tamsin in the gut causing her to lean forwards. She then grabbed Tamsin's head in a reverse headlock like position and then fell back driving her head into the ground. The impact was strong enough to crack the ground itself and cause another small tremor.

This had taken yet more of Jessica's energy away and she took longer to get back on her feet than was normal. Unfortunately for her Tamsin was able to recover from the manoeuvre and get up to her feet first. Her head was still hurting from being driven to the ground and she grabbed the long hair of Jessica and forced her up to her feet.

Jessica kicked Tamsin's leg again causing the giantess to falter. She released her grip on Jessica's hair but before the gentle giantess could attack again Tamsin grabbed her by the throat with one hand and with not too much effort lifted her off her feet and slammed her to the ground.

But even when Jessica was on the ground Tamsin didn't release the choke hold that she had on Jessica and she continued to squeeze away and hoped that it would be enough to knock Jessica out. She planned for her to shrink and in her smaller size Tamsin would crush her beneath her boot like the insect that she saw her as.

"Do you feel that?" asked Tamsin looking directly into the eyes of Jessica. She practically sitting on Jessica's belly so that it was even more difficult for her to breathe in the oxygen that she needed. "This is what it feels like to have you life stripped away from you little by little until I put you out of your misery. You always thought that you were too big to be hurt you overconfident bitch. You always felt that you were better than everyone else. Well look at you now. You're moments from dying and everyone is going to remember how I put you down like the piece of shit that you are." Jessica once again tried to throw dirt in Tamsin's eyes but this time she saw it coming and was able to close her eyes just before impact and with her free hand she wiped the dirt away without any harm. "I'm not going to falling for that move again. Let's face it you've run out of ideas and I admit that you were a bigger challenge than I expected." She saw Jessica's face begin to change colour as she was struggling to breathe. "But is as far as my expectations had gone."

Using what remained of her strength Jessica was able to flip over causing Tamsin to fall down to the ground. Now the roles seemed to have been reversed as Jessica was now on top of her opponent. She didn't hesitate in beginning to pound at her head like it was a lump of meat. Jessica herself was enraged and wanted to finish this fight off as quickly as she could. She continued to punch away at Tamsin's screaming in rage as she did it.

It was only moments later when Jessica's sanity seemed to kick in again and she stopped punching Tamsin and actually looked at her face. Tamsin's face was completely battered and bruised with blood coming out of her nose and mouth. Her two eyes were swollen and there was swelling on her face. She seemed to be struggling to breathe and Jessica realised just what she had done. She quickly stood up and looked down in some horror at the battered wreck that was Tamsin. This had been the first time in a good while that she had truly lost her temper and it terrified her.

Jessica took several steps back as she thought that the battle was over, it was a good job as well as she was on the verge of being knocked out herself. She began to breathe a sigh of relief as she turned to look at facility. She had felt that she had done her part in saving the agents inside and she hoped that they would be able to save the rest of Home. She didn't realise that they had already neutralised the giantesses and that Jarvis had been arrested. She was still groggy on her feet and she could feel the world around her spinning.

Unseen to Jessica, Tamsin was getting back up to her feet. Her movements were definitely slower than it had been but she was determined to kill Jessica. She could barely see but she could still see the gentle giantess standing with her back to her. It wasn't just her body that was hurt but so was her pride. No one had ever been able to do this to her before and she wanted to make sure that Jessica never breathed again.

Tamsin lunged at Jessica and tackled her from behind striking her squarely in the back with her shoulder. This caused Jessica to full forwards as she realised that the battle was not over yet. She fell hard on the ground and at the last moment she seemed to be able to put her arms in front of her to shield her fall.

Jessica tried to wriggle out of the way but she felt a strong stomp on her ankle and she felt it shatter. She screamed out in pain as her ankle was broken and the giantess Tamsin was still looming over her. Completely enraged she stomped on Jessica's other ankle also breaking that as well. She walked up towards the top of Jessica while the gentle giantess was using her arms to try and get herself up despite her broken ankles. Tamsin kicked her arms away and then stamped down on her left wrist breaking that as well. Jessica continued to cry out in pain as she also felt Tamsin stamp down on her right wrist. Both her wrists and ankles were broken and she had more or less been crippled.

Tamsin turned Jessica on her back so that she would at least be able to see what was coming. At that moment it began to rain and at first it was only a few drops but it suddenly became a downpour turning the ground around them into a mud like material. Jessica saw her life flashing before her eyes from her earliest memories to the most recent where she was spending time with the man that she loved and battling to protect the city from the rampaging giantesses.

"In years to come the only moment that people will ever remember of you is this moment right now when I finally end your miserable life," said Tamsin as she stood by Jessica feet, they were at strange angles indicating that they were broken. Tamsin's confidence was as high as it was going to get as she thought that Jessica was truly incapacitated and could no longer fight.

"FUCK YOU!" shouted Jessica as she kicked Tamsin's weak leg sending her down. The kick had also hurt Jessica intensely but it had done the trick since Tamsin went down to the ground. She had purposely kicked her opponent right in the knee and there was a loud crack as it bent backwards and shattered.

Using the very last of her energy Jessica crawled towards the downed Tamsin and each move she made was agony. She couldn't rely on using her hands and feet so instead had to use her elbows and knees as best as she could. She could hear Tamsin's scream of agony as she could feel the sharp pain coming from her broken knee.

Jessica was just able to climb on top of her and using her elbows began to repeatedly strike Tamsin in the face again and this time she wouldn't leave anything to chance. Each sharp elbow strike made a loud cracking sound as it came into contact with Tamsin's face. Jessica could feel the pain in her elbow as the strikes were so strong that her own elbow was beginning to break.

She only stopped when she saw Tamsin's eyes close and the giantess began to shrink. Jessica was able to roll herself off of her opponent so that she wasn't crushed as she shrank down in size. She was glad that shrinking down in size when she was asleep or knocked out had also been transferred to Tamsin. If not it would not have made too much of a difference, it at least made the situation a little easier.

Jessica looked down at the shrunken Tamsin. She was still extremely tall even at her smallest size and it would be too easy for Jessica to simply crush her and be done with her. She knew that while she lived she was still a threat to herself and the people that she cared about. When Tamsin had been making her threats Jessica could see the absolute hatred in her eyes and she knew that she would have carried them all out if she hadn't of been stopped here.

She highly considered crushing Tamsin and ensuring that she never hurt anyone again. That was not the way that Jessica worked however. She had killed before in the heat of combat but she never killed in cold blood. That would make her no better than Tamsin so instead allowed her to live, she didn't know if there was anywhere that could properly hold her now after her growth spurt. The special cell that they had constructed for Jessica would now be too weak to house either giantess.

Jessica decided to roll onto her back and she looked up at the sky above her. It had gotten to night time but she couldn't see the stars above her. There was too much thick cloud covering it over as the rain poured down on her face. Her uniform was extremely dirty from crawling in the mud but at that moment in time she didn't care at all. She had just won a major victory and as she closed her eyes the last thing she could see was Tucker and all the other people that she held so dear to her. These included friends and family who had since passed on like her mother, father, Alicia, Bobby and countless other faces that had one time meant something special to her. The world around her went black as her eyes closed and if she didn't get medical attention soon her eyes would likely never open again.

Next The Double Size Final Chapter!