- Text Size +

Agent Lee carefully stepped into the medi-lab which thankfully was not all that big so it wouldn't take her long to find where Tucker was. There were still a few people inside but rather than being guards these were scientists with no combat training so taking them down would not be a problem for her. But she still couldn't afford to be sloppy, especially with the life of a man on the line. She kept herself quiet and composed and carried on and she crept along.

Using the key devices that she lifted from the guards Agent Lee was able to get through the doors and into the area where Tucker was actually being kept. She risked peaking her head near a window so that she could see what was happening in the room. She could see Tucker strapped to a bed and there was a device right by him that could drain the blood out of his body. But until the tests were run on Tamsin Jarvis didn't want any more blood drawn out of Tucker since his death would be pointless.

At this point Tucker had stopped trying to struggle and was just lying there. His mind was almost broken and he didn't seem to care anymore what happened to him. Having a needle in his arm and then having blood drawn from his body was almost more than he could take but at the prospect of it happening again terrified him. He felt like a scared boy and that he was stupid for fearing needles in the manner that he did. But it was a pretty common fear but it still ashamed him.

From where Agent Lee was she could only see one other scientist in the room and he didn't look to be too great of a threat for someone of her training. But once again she couldn't get cocky. She had learned that cockiness was one of the leading factors towards a failing a mission. Instead she kept herself calm and composed as she made her way into the room. She always made sure to keep herself low so that it was harder for her to be seen. In times like this she wished that she had Jenny's size since stealth at that point would be incredibly easy, but being unable to return to full size was a major drawback so she was thankful that her superpower was super accuracy.

When Agent Lee got into the room she was quickly spotted by the scientist but before he could raise the alarm Agent Lee shot him with the weapon that she had picked up from the guards. She had made sure to set it to stun first before shooting him. The scientist went down quickly and the room was clear for her to stand up in without fear of being spotted.

Immediately Agent Lee went to where Tucker was lying and began to unstrap him so that she could actually move him. Tucker looked at her and he was very confused with what was happening. He didn't recognise her at all and he thought that she was in league with Jarvis and this was all a ploy. To give him false hope of escaping and being reunited with his beloved Jessica.

"Mr Martel can you hear me?" asked Agent Lee as she continued to unstrap him. She was being as fast as she could since it would not be long before Jarvis's scanners adapted to see past her scrambler and she would be registered immediately.

"W-who are you?" replied Tucker. He wanted to hope that this was his escape but something inside told him that this was too good to be true.

"My name is Agent Lee and I'm here to get you out."

"W-where's Jessica?" He wanted to know about his lover since the last they saw each other she was on the receiving end of a beat down of a group of giantesses who were attacking her like a pack of wolves.

"She's at HQ and I think she really wants to see you." She hoped that this little piece of information would be enough to get Tucker moving more. She watched as he sat up but his body seemed to be weak. His ordeal had drained his energy and he was going to struggle to move around. "I need you to walk with me and I'll take you to safety. The nightmare is almost over Mr Martel."

Agent Lee would have changed her tune if she only knew what was happening. As expected more personnel were converging on Agent Rogers's location but thanks to Jenny's occupation inside the ear of one of the giantesses she was making the towering woman battle back all those who tried to stop Agent Rogers. He himself couldn't risk being distracted for a moment as she continued to try and break into the computer that belonged to Jarvis. His electronic and hacking skills were being put to the ultimate test as he tried every technique that he knew to try and break into the computer. But so far none of them had worked and he was running out of time.

The giantess was able to crush all the robot fighters that Jarvis had sent out. Each one had enormous firepower but they were nothing more than child's play things to her and she crushed them before they could do any real damage. There were only a handful of giantesses present at the facility since the vast majority were carrying out the planned attacks on the targets all around Home.

A few times the giantess wanted to stop fighting and attempt to stop Agent Rogers from hacking into the computer but whenever she tried to stop fighting and turn on him Jenny would pound on her ear drum causing her unimaginable pain. This was the only think keeping her from turning on the agents.

But as the few other giantesses turned up on the scene she was able to fend them off. There were only three others but she was quite a good fighter in comparison and she was actually doing a good job keeping them back. But that all changed when she saw someone that she actually had to look up to.

Tamsin had finally made it to where everything was going down and the giantess knew that she didn't have a chance against the taller and much stronger Tamsin. She didn't care how many times Jenny pounded on her ear drum, she knew that anything was better than going up against her. She had been present when Tamsin had snapped the neck of another giantess as if it was a twig. The giantess had the same size and strength level as the other dead giantess and she knew that it meant naught in comparison to Tamsin.

"Please don't hurt me," begged the giantess as she backed away from Tamsin. The other giantesses present also backed away knowing how volatile Tamsin was and that the slightest provocation could send her into a rage. "There's some agent inside my ear and she's been pounding my ear drum." Tamsin seemed to be in no mood to listen as she stepped closer and closer to the giantess. "I didn't want to help them, I had no choice."

"No excuse," replied Tamsin in an eerily calm voice.

Tamsin then punched the giantess square in the chest but her fist went so deep into the giantess that it shattered her ribcage and the shards of bone went into her internal organs. The sharp chunks of bone shredded through the giantess's heart and lungs and within moments she was coughing up blood. Quickly she fell down onto her knees and slump forwards as her life was taken away from her. Blood still dripped out of her mouth but her eyes were open as she stared into oblivion.

This had not gone unnoticed by Jenny however as she felt the giantess's body slump forward but thankfully she was in a position where she wasn't harmed by the fall. She couldn't believe that someone was able to kill a giantess like this with one single punch. She remembered that before her growth spurt Jessica was still a formidable opponent and that this giantess had the same size and strength that she did. To have someone actually kill the giantess in this manner terrified her. It meant that someone had such raw power and she feared that no one would be able to stop it. Especially her, she might still have her normal strength level no matter how small she got but in comparison to Tamsin it was truly insignificant.

All Jenny could do was to crawl out of the ear of the deceased giantess and try to formulate a plan that would be useful. But with her size it was going to be very difficult to actually be of any use to Agent Rogers who now seemingly stood alone against Tamsin. He was still working away at the computer and was close to breaking into it. But it seemed that Tamsin wouldn't be giving him the time to actually finish his work. All she had to do was stomp her mighty foot down upon him and he would be joining Agent Barnes in the afterlife. But even now he couldn't do anything to defend himself. All he could do was try and continue to break into the computer and access the protocol that would end the giantess threat.

The other giantesses that were around Tamsin seemed to be completely terrified of her. They had just seen her kill one of their own with a single punch and with the right provaction she would do the same to them. When they had agreed to become giantesses and fight for Jarvis's cause they had expected to be invincible as they imagined Jessica had been. But to see one of their own killed so easily only hammered home that despite their size they were not invincible and still mortal women. But at least now they thought that they were in a situation in which they couldn't lose, they had one agent to deal with and to them that would be easy enough.

Rather than stomping on Agent Rogers Tamsin attempted to grab him but much to her surprise he had disappeared. He had finally decided that he would have to postpone the hacking of the computer for a moment so that he could deal with the giantesses. At first Tamsin had no idea where Agent Rogers had gone but an instant later he reappeared on the top of her head.

"Yo up here little missy," said Agent Rogers in a somewhat mocking voice. This was something that he would do with Jessica sometimes to have a laugh but this time it was a life and death situation but it didn't mean that he couldn't have fun while he did it.

Immediately Tamsin tried to grab him off the top of her head but he disappeared again and reappeared on the nose of one of the nearby giantesses. Without giving a second thought Tamsin swung to punch him but he disappeared before the fist came into contact with him. But the giantess was as lucky as Tamsin's fist shattered the front part of her skull causing her to fall down in absolute pain.

With that including Tamsin there were only three giantesses now when there had been three. His technique had led to the downfall of a giantess and if he kept going like this he would be able to take down the next two if he was able to time his teleportations right. But if he miscalculated and teleported too late it would be the end of him and he would be crushed like Agent Barnes. But that was something that he was going to have to risk.

Agent Rogers decided that the only way that he would be able to survive this was to turn Tamsin's strength and power on the other giantesses. He planned to use Tamsin's anger to make her knock out the other two remaining giantesses. But the only problem with that was if he succeeded he would still have Tamsin to take out and he didn't have to power to do this. But that was a bridge he was going to have to cross when he got there.

The other giantesses weren't just standing there while Tamsin tried to kill Agent Rogers. They were also trying to grab him and for the moment they weren't having much luck either. Whenever they were close to grabbing him Agent Rogers would teleport away and reappear in another place. It was really starting to annoy Tamsin and that was good, if she was annoyed she would get sloppy and his plan would be getting closer and closer to actually being successful.

But in the ear canal of the dead giantess Jenny was finally getting out and even she knew now that the chances of victory were remote. She was too small to be any real use right now but there was one thing she knew that she could do. Out of the three living agents in the facility she was the only one who had her hands free so to speak at the time. The only thing that she could think that would actually be useful right now was to try and call for reinforcements. She didn't know who exactly was going to come but if she did nothing then all hope would be lost.

Quickly Jenny used her VSC device on her wrist to open another communication to Park Incorporated Headquarters. She hoped that it hadn't been destroyed by the army of giantesses that were converging on it. She didn't even know if there was anyone left there to even respond to her communication but she had to try or else Home's way of life would be over and a new uncertain future would usher in.

At Park Incorporated Headquarters itself Jenny's communication came up as a hologram again and General Walters was there as she was trying to get information on how the mission was going. The vitals of Agent Barnes had gone flat and it seemed that Sue was unconscious causing all of her clones to disappear around the planet. This held back the relief effort but with the giantesses still around the situation was dire. She was surprised to see Jenny contacting them again and she could only suspect that things were going badly.

"Agent Liddell what is the situation?" asked General Walters still hoping for a positive reaction.

"Not good General," replied Jenny trying to think of the best words to say. "To my knowledge Agent Barnes is dead and we lost the Sue Clone. Agent Lee has gone to find Mr Martel and Agent Rogers is facing off against three giant women alone. But the worst of it is that one of them seems to be even more powerful than the others. I had one of the giantesses under my command and she was able to kill her with one punch. I haven't seen her yet but I've heard that she was responsible for killing Agent Barnes. We need reinforcements here right now or else we'll be having three more dead agents."

"That is not possible all agents are currently engaged right now and the ones that aren't are in no condition to fight."

"I am," said a female voice. General Walters looked up and saw Jessica walking towards her. The area that they was still very large so Jessica was able to stand up to her full height. It had been decided that this was the best place to be since Jessica could actually watch the communications right now and maybe even give information where it was needed. She was still hurt after her battles and it didn't look like she was going to be much use. Her mind was already made up and it seemed that nothing could change it.

"Agent Snape you are still in no condition to even consider going out into the field. I order you to go and rest up."

"With all due respect ma'am I can't. We are losing agents and military personnel all over Home and if I can somehow help in stopping all the death and carnage I have to at least try. I'm not helping anyone if I'm stuck here and you've heard it yourself the mission is close to failing. I'm the only one who can actually stop these giant women and give the others the time that they need to end this once and for all."

"I cannot order you to go to your death when you are in this condition."

"If you don't then everyone else could die. Right now my own life is no concern to me, all I care about is rescuing the man I love and stopping these giant women from destroying everything that we care about. I'm asking, no I'm begging you, let me go and I promise you that I will do everything I can to save our friends along with everyone else on Home. Or I will die trying."

For several seconds there was only silence, Jenny had heard the entire conversation and she thought that having Jessica here would definitely turn the tide. The only problem was that she was one woman and if Tamsin was as powerful as she suspected even the might gentle giantess would have a tough time defeating her. Rather than trying to defeat her the best plan was for Jessica to keep Tamsin occupied while Agent Rogers worked his magic on the computer. General Walters had been running out of options and she could only agree with Jessica that was she was saying was right.

"Ok Agent Snape your mission is simple go to Jarvis's facility and do anything you can to try and buy them some more time," said General Walters finally having to admit defeat. "I sincerely hope that you come out of this alive."

"Thank you General," replied Jessica. She wanted to smile but with her missing teeth beginning to regrow her smile wouldn't be as pleasant as it normally was. "I intend to come back alive."

Meanwhile back at Jarvis's facility Agent Rogers was still teleporting for his life to get around the giantesses. Thanks to his quick thinking he had already made Tamsin knock down another of the giantesses leaving only two. He noticed that she didn't seem to be too bright and that all of her actions were purely to cause pain and had no real logic to them. If she was normal size she wouldn't be that much of a threat, however at her current size she was definitely one of the most dangerous women on the planet.

Even though Agent Rogers seemed to be enjoying himself deep down he was absolutely terrified. He also knew that he was getting behind in his attempts to hack into the computer and if he waited any longer he would have to start from scratch. Hacking into the computer right now was the last of his thoughts, now it was simply to survive and for the moment he was just about doing that. But the odds were still stacked against him and if he didn't get help soon he would be as good as dead.

At one point he even teleported onto Tamsin's chest and the remaining giantess punched her. She had been attempting to strike Agent Rogers but instead she hit Tamsin. The punch didn't harm Tamsin in anyway but it did break the hand of the giantess. To her it was like punching a brick wall.

Tamsin didn't like the fact that she had been punched by the other giantess so she responded by kicking her square in the chest. Much like the first giantess her rib cage was shattered and she went down in a heap but unlike the other one she would survive. Tamsin's rage had meant that now she was the only giantess remaining. This was also bad news for Agent Rogers who didn't have the power to take down someone of Tamsin's size and strength, he had depended on her to for taking down the other giantesses but now that she was the only one left there seemed to be nothing that he could do to stop her.

The only other agent who was present in this area was Jenny but she also didn't have the power to take on Tamsin. From the communication that she just had with Park Incorporated headquarters she knew that Jessica was most likely on her way. But even she feared that her giant friend and co-worker wouldn't be strong enough to put Tamsin down. The situation was getting worse all the time and it almost seemed like their efforts were doomed to fail. She had done practically everything that she could and she just hoped that it would be enough or else they would be doomed.

By his constant teleportation jumps and his already fatigued body meant that Agent Rogers couldn't carry on for too much longer. He wondered if he would ever see his beautiful wife and kids again or if they would even still be alive after all of this. The planet was going down the drain and it seemed like there was nothing that he could do as Tamsin had him cornered. He wanted to teleport away but he was too tired and even if he made the jump he couldn't see where he was going and that could lead to disaster.

Tamsin had an evil smile on her face as she thought about killing another agent. She had more or less killed two already even though one was a clone and she thought that she was going to add another to her tally. Suddenly she felt something in her head, something that she had never experienced before she didn't know what it was but it wasn't painful or unpleasant. It felt like it was trying to guide her. She looked up towards a wall and she smiled to herself, her attention had been fully turned away from Agent Rogers.

"She's here," said Tamsin with a cold voice.

Almost immediately Tamsin walked away from Agent Rogers and went to the wall where the feeling in her head was telling her to go. Under normal circumstances a wall meant that she couldn't pass but this was nothing to Tamsin who used her mighty strength to smash through the wall and make her way up to ground level outside the building. Agent Rogers couldn't believe what was happening and he didn't question it as he knew that he still needed to hack into the computer and activate the supposed protocol that would end the threat of the giantesses once and for all.

Tamsin's actions had not just gotten the agents by surprise, in his safe room Jarvis could also see that she was breaking through his facility to get up to the ground outside. He had not given her the order to do this and it seemed that she was fixated on something. He was somewhat confused until one of his assistants came up to him with another small handheld device that had the results of the scanners outside of the base.

"Sir we have just detected something big outside of the facility," said the Assistant as he showed Jarvis the device. "We don't know exactly what it is, it could be one of our own girls but it seems to be too big. It is practically as big as Tamsin is."

"I know what it is," replied Jarvis. He had been somewhat dreading this but it wasn't like it was unexpected. "It seems that Agent Snape has finally decided to show up, I think I'll order my back up robot army to take her down. What's important is that Tamsin finishes off the agents inside the facility before she I allow her to finish off Agent Snape."

"Err sir we have another problem, our cameras are showing that Tamsin is actually breaking through the walls and making her way outside."

"What I gave her no such order?" This had caught Jarvis by surprise and he didn't even know how Tamsin could even know that Jessica had arrived. His other sources were indicating that the agents within the facility were still alive and in his mind it meant that her task had not been successful. "Patch me through to her communicator right now!" This was the first time so far that Jarvis had indicated anything that was vaguely like anger. He had always been a calm and collective individual.

Tamsin was still breaking through the walls and she didn't care how much damage she was causing, there was no way for a giantess to get in and out of the facility without a vortex. Tamsin had not cared for using a vortex and instead preferred to create her own exit. All that was on her mind was getting her hands on Jessica and showing her who was the mightiest giantess on Home. As she continued to break through the walls and make her way up towards the ground she could feel a familiar buzz in her ear. This was her communicator going off which had grown to fit her new size and for a brief moment she placed her fingertip on her ear so that she could listen.

"What do you think you are doing?" asked Jarvis in a very angry tone. He was doing everything that he could do to stop himself from having a complete meltdown. "You're supposed to be tracking down and killing the agents within the facility before they ruin everything. You're not supposed to be destroying my building to get to Agent Snape. I have a legion of robot weaponry that can incapacitate her and then you can finish her off. Right now I need you to go back inside and finish off the other agents. Do you understand?"

"I'm sorry you seem to be breaking up," replied Tamsin after a long pause. She was almost at the ground level now and she was only moments away from reaching it. There was nothing wrong with her communicator and she could hear him clearly. "I can't hear what you're saying."

"Don't you dare run out on me. If you do I guarantee that when I can access my computer again I'll shrink you to oblivion!" His voice was still very angry and it was completely ignored Tamsin who ripped the communicator out of her ear before crushing it with her thumb and index finger. Nothing seemed to be able to stop her.

On the surface itself Jessica had just arrived on the scene and she was still injured. Her body had begun to heal but it would be a whole two days until all of her injuries went away. Her main focus was to somehow get into the facility and help her fellow agents. Park Incorporated's vortex was unable to get her into the building but the outside was as close as she could get. This was a problem that she didn't think that too hard to solve.

Almost as soon as Jessica did arrive her head felt a little funny. It was a feeling that she had never encountered before and it felt very strange. She hoped that it didn't mean that her body was going to change again. She had gone through enough size changing and body alteration processes to last a life time. This feeling felt different however and it felt like it was indicating to her a certain direction. She had no idea what it meant and she didn't have to wait long to figure it out.

Jessica noticed the ground just outside of the facility begin to crack. At first she thought it could be some kind of earthquake but it didn't seem to be natural and she feared that it was some kind of weapon that was coming out. In a sense it was as she saw a giant fist poke out of the ground. Seconds later she watched as Tamsin completely broke through ground and her way up finally reaching the top. The feeling in Jessica's head grew stronger just like it did within Tamsin and this was when she realised that she was sensing the presence of her foe. It was something that she had never experienced before but she did notice that Tamsin was now the same height as her and her muscle tones also seemed to be identical to her own. Worse still there seemed to be an evil smile on the other giantess and both knew that they were just moments away from engaging in a battle that could determine Home's future and that of the galaxy as a whole.