- Text Size +

All the Sue clones began to fire their handguns at Tamsin but they had no effect on her. The energy bullets that were produced by these guns bounced off her skin harmless. Despite their numbers Sue was still at a severe disadvantage and Tamsin only had to use a fraction of her strength to overwhelm her.

Rather than attacking straight away Tamsin stood there and allowed the Sue clones to continually fire at her. She seemed to be in no rush to attack just yet, in truth she wanted the clones to see just how futile their efforts were. She didn't really care about the fact that the other agents were getting away. All that mattered was that she had the power to do almost anything she wanted and she just wanted to wait until the clones had run out of bullets before she launched her attack.

This happened only a few short minutes later. Thousands of rounds had been fired at Tamsin but she had received no damage at all. The clones began to realise that they were out of bullets one after the other and when their bullets were finally gone Tamsin brought her huge foot down on top of a group of clones crushing them immediately. The original Sue who was many, many miles away felt the death of her clones and this caused her a great amount of pain. She screamed out in agony and it was only her willpower that prevented her from being knocked out. But if only one more clone died she would finally fall unconscious and then all of her clones would disappear.

Seeing that there was no way for her to unleash a worthwhile attack on Tamsin in her current unarmed state the clones began to reduce their numbers until there was once again only one clone. This final clone tried to flee so that she could find another weapon to mass produce but unfortunately she didn't get very far.

Almost immediately Tamsin's enormous hand came down and grabbed her. She then lifted her high into the air until she was at Tamsin's eye level. She tried to escape from the giantess's grip but it was futile. And she couldn't multiply herself since she didn't have any room to do this since each clone was basically an extension of her body. This meant that each one would be produced directly from a body but since the clone was being held onto she couldn't multiply herself.

"Why are you doing this?" asked the clone as she looked at Tamsin. The giantess didn't seem to really respond at first. Her expression was that of someone who didn't particularly care but within moments the clone got the answer to her question.

"This isn't personal," replied Tamsin. "You are simply at the wrong place and at the wrong time. But know this you are nothing to me, I think more of the shits I take then I do of you, I know that you are only a clone so I guess no one will truly care what happens to you. Not like your poor friend down there." Both women looked down to where Agent Barnes had been killed, his body was badly broken and his life had already ebbed away. "I had been looking forward to testing myself against someone as strong as him but I am severely disappointed. I was hoping to have a challenge." She began to laugh a little. "Listen to me yammer on, I guess it's time for me to find your little friends. Maybe when I've killed them as well that bitch will come sniffing."

With only slightly increasing her grip Tamsin was able to squeeze the clone to death and once again it had almost seemed too easy. She just taken down two powerful agents of Park Incorporated with minimum effort. Although this had just been a clone taking on her was like taking on the actual Sue Grimm. But she still had two more agents to hunt down and kill then she could finally set her sights on Jessica once again.

Some distance away Agents Rogers and Lee had reappeared after a couple of teleportation jumps. But the effort had taken a lot out of Agent Rogers and he was struggling to regain his breath. But now their presence in the facility was known and their window of opportunity was fading very fast. If they didn't successfully end the giantess threat from here then Agent Barnes's life would have ended for nothing.

The two agents were located only a short distance away from Jarvis's computer console on his desk where he had been viewing the progress of the attacks around Home. They could actually see it but they had another big problem facing them. Between them and the computer was another giantess, this one was smaller and weaker than Tamsin but was still enough to cause them a lot of problems. This giantess had long black hair and glared down at the two agents. They could have teleported away from the giantess but Agent Rogers was still too weak to teleport the both of them. He would only have the strength to teleport himself anywhere.

"Hold it right there!" shouted the giantess to show that she meant business. She was enjoying the fact that she was so much bigger than most people now and she couldn't wait to throw her weight around. "You're not going anywhere. I admit that I didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to try and get into this facility but I guess I was wrong. But there was one thing I will be getting right." She lifted her foot up into the air. "You are not leaving here alive."

She stomped her foot down onto the ground but the two agents were able to get out of the way just in time. They had waited for even a fraction of a second longer they would have been crushed much like Agent Barnes. This was thanks to their training and even Jessica had helped them prepare themselves to battle someone of her stature. But there where Jessica had been out to train the pair this giantess only had her mind on killing them. This made things a whole lot more serious than in their training sessions.

Without muttering a word Agent Lee signalled Agent Rogers to go to the computer console and located Jenny. At least he could continue on with the mission but her own life was still in jeopardy. She might have been a master marksman with skills that were superhuman but even she knew that the chances of her surviving a one on one confrontation with a giantess were very slim. But she had always wanted a challenge while she had been an agent and it now seemed that she was getting what she wished.

The giantess had barely noticed Agent Rogers teleport away as she focused on the seemingly vulnerable Agent Lee. But she was far from defenceless, her skills made her one of the deadliest agents that the company had to offer but she was still at a disadvantage and she didn't know that she also had Tamsin coming her way. All she really hoped for was a quick death.

Agent Rogers reappeared at the desk where Jarvis had been seated. The man himself had gone to a safe place since attacking him would cause harm to the other giantesses. His arrival had not gone unnoticed however, there was a microscopic speck on the table that saw Agent Rogers sit down at the computer. Immediately the speck grew rapidly until he could see that it was Jenny. Even at her full size of three inches she was still tiny in comparison to him and like an ant in comparison to the giantess who was only a short distance away from them. She was thankful to see a familiar face but the situation was still dire.

"Peter thank goodness that you're here," said Jenny as she grew up to her full size. She was more than relieved that there were other agents here and now she didn't feel like she was all alone. "I was beginning to think that you wouldn't make it." She had a slight smile on her face since she didn't know about the death of one of her fellow agents.

"We have problems Jenny," replied Agent Rogers with a sombre look on his face. "We lost Barnes and most likely we don't have any of Sue's clones to back us up. There is only me you and Agent Lee here and even now she might not last too much longer."

"What Barnes is dead?" This surprised her greatly. She didn't think anyone would be able to kill Agent Barnes. His strength had always saved him in the past but now it seemed to have failed him. But she was also surprised to hear that Jessica's name hadn't been mentioned. She thought that Jessica would have been one of the first agents to come and probably the most capable in taking down the giantesses. Also since Tucker was here she knew that Jessica wouldn't allow anything to stand in her way to get to him. To hear that she wasn't at the facility also surprised her but also filled her with dread. "Why isn't Jessica here? Is she dead as well?"

"Thankfully no she's still alive. But General Walters felt that she was too injured to be of any real use. She's the only thing that stopped most parts of the city falling to these murderous giant women. Unfortunately it's taken its toll on her." He took a quick look on the computer and saw that it looked complicated and it might even be too much for his computer talents to overcome. "And this looks like a very advanced piece of equipment. It might take me some time to break into it." Both agents looked towards the giantess who was still trying to stomp on Agent Lee. She was firing away but she didn't have any decent shots that she could take. "And I doubt that I have the time that I need to crack it."

"Peter I have an idea, but it's risky and you will be away from the computer for a few moments." She paused as she thought her idea through a little more. "Remember when we fought Jessica when she was possessed by Rammun?"

A short distance away the giantess was surprised that Agent Lee was able to keep herself alive like this. She had expected the poor agent to be crushed immediately but to see her continually dodging past each of the stomps surprised her. It showed the athletic skills that Agent Lee possessed but she couldn't keep it up forever and already she was beginning to show signs of fatigue. It wouldn't be too long until she was too tired to get out of the way of a stomp. The giantess knew that all she had to do was carry on and eventually she would crush the life out of Agent Lee.

But suddenly Agent Rogers teleported onto the shoulder of the giantess. He was carrying Jenny with him and since she was so small it didn't take any additional energy out of him. Quickly he placed the tiny woman in the ear of the giantess and she had to shrink a little to be able to get inside. Before the giantess even knew what was happening Agent Rogers teleported away and back down to the computer console.

Jenny ran down the giantess's ear canal and she was getting déjà vu from the battle with Jessica when she was possessed by Rammun. Her plan wasn't much different but this time she knew that she didn't have to worry being attacked by magically formed pieces of flesh. That was something that had come from Rammun and had not been part of Jessica's power set so she needn't worry about it. But there was one slight difference to her plan that she was very close to executing.

At first the giantess didn't seem to notice Jenny running into her ear but as she got closer to the ear drum even the giantess could hear her footsteps. At first she didn't know what was going on but in the darkness of the giantess's ear canal Jenny came up to the giantess's very sensitive ear drum. Jenny was using the light from her VSC to be able to see exactly where she was and what she was doing. At least in here the giantess couldn't harm her but that wasn't the point of her plan. The plan was to stop the giantess from harming Jenny's fellow agents and she was in the perfect place to do this.

"Stop right now!" shouted Jenny right next to the giantess's ear drum. She was easily loud enough to be heard by the giantess who seemed to stop dead in her tracks. She looked around to see who had shouted her but the giantess couldn't see who was shouting her. "You are not going to hurt any of my friends."

"Who said that?" replied the giantess continually looking around desperately trying to see where the voice was coming from but there seemed to be no answer ton her question. She was completely in the dark and didn't fully realise that there was a tiny woman located inside her ear.

"I did the tiny little woman who seems to have gotten into your ear canal and is standing right next to your precious ear drum." Jenny tried to sound as important as she could to show that she wasn't playing around. She had been good friends with Agent Barnes and to know that a giantess had killed him had upset her and she didn't want any other agent to fall this day. "Now you listen and you listen good, you are not only going to stop trying to kill my friends but you're also going to help them. If you don't do exactly what I say I'm going to burst your ear drum and then make my way through to that squishy thing that you call a brain and I will start doing untold damage in there until you're nothing but a vegetable. I take that I have your attention." The giantess didn't say a word but she stopped moving as well knowing that Jenny could easily attack her ear drum and cause an unimaginable amount of pain. "Good now first things first, I want you to leave my friends alone and stop any other giantesses from harming them. If so much as even contemplate harming them I will pound your ear drum until you start begging me to put you out of your misery."

This was something that Jenny would never normally do but under the circumstances she was in no mood to be nice to these giantesses. They had been responsible for many deaths around Home and the death of her friend was only the tip of the iceberg. She couldn't bring her friend back but she could make sure that no one else died.

The giantess had no choice but to reluctantly agree to this. She knew that there was a chance that Jarvis could shrink her to nothingness with a few keystrokes but he wasn't there right now and all she knew was that she had a tiny woman standing right next to her ear drum. Although Jenny hadn't actually attacked the ear drum yet the giantess knew that she was there, she could hear her breathing and at one point she even tapped the ear drum and the giantess had felt it. She was having to be very careful with what she did or else Jenny would carry out her threat.

On the ground Agent Lee wasn't exactly sure what was happening but it meant that she didn't have to worry about the giantess trying to crush her. She had briefly received a communication from Jenny telling her what was happening. But there was one thing that Jenny wanted Agent Lee to do, it was risky but she wouldn't forgive herself or even be able to look at Jessica the same way again if she didn't. She opened her communications down to Agent Lee again and she hoped that things would actually go right for once.

"Ok Sarah I need you do me a massive solid," said Jenny through the communicator in her VSC. She could be heard by the giantess as well but that didn't seem to matter right now. "Well it's not really for me but for Jessica. I overheard Jarvis and one of his head scientists discussing about Tucker Martel, most likely he's still alive and located in whatever medical bay that this facility has. But from what they were saying he might not be alive for too much longer. I need you to go and rescue him before the worse were to happen. Can you do that for me?"

Agent Lee considered it for a moment, there were several cons to the idea including that she could run into another giantess and be crushed just like Agent Barnes. At least here she was relatively safe since this giantess was taking orders from Jenny. But she couldn't allow Tucker to be killed, their secondary mission had been to rescue him and she did look up to Jessica and not just in the literal sense. The gentle giantess had helped show her the way in the company when she first became an agent. She had been quite nervous but Jessica had made her feel at place and she hated to think that Jessica would be extremely sad if she lost her lover.

"Ok I'll go," said Agent Lee. "But no one else should come with me, I'll have a much better chance of succeeding if I am by myself."

"That's fine Sarah now go before anything happens to him," replied Jenny. With the giantess here she knew that Agent Lee wasn't needed all that much and the fact that Agent Lee was very talented in her stealth skills.

The truth was that Agent Lee did work better alone when it came to moving unnoticed. Her marksmanship was only part of the package, she also had stealth skills that was second to none. Alone she could probably move throughout the building and not be caught by anyone. The only reason that she had been spotted before was because she had been in a group. These skills were also not part of the abilities given to her by the Jones serum. This was something that she had obtained herself through rigorous training exercises and practice.

There was only one problem that Agent Lee had at the time and that was that she didn't know exactly where the medi-lab was. She had never come into this facility before and although she did have the schematics of the facility uploaded to her VSC she hadn't had enough time to look at it.

She knew the general location of the medi-lab and immediately she began to make her way towards it. Rather than going into the wide open space she decided to go around the edge and into the tight spots where it would have been much more difficult to spot her. She was on her way and if she was successful she would save the life of Tucker.

That was one thing out of the way but the next was Agent Rogers attempts to hack into Jarvis's main computer. As he had expected the genius that was Jarvis had placed many precautions so that people couldn't get onto his computer without his permission. It wasn't as simple as guessing a password, there were numerous super firewalls that Agent Rogers needed to get past so that he could obtain the information that was needed. Instead of looking for a way to deactivate the field that scrambled their outgoing communications this time he was looking for the protocols that Jarvis had placed to keep his giantess army in check. It would take him some time and he didn't know if he could actually break in and get the information that he needed.

There was also the constant threat of another giantess arriving on the scene. He knew that Tamsin was still out there and if she was anywhere near powerful as Jessica the giantess who was currently protecting him didn't stand a chance against her. Plus there was the fact with every moment that these giantesses were still around more and more people were dying so he knew that he had to work fast. Normally he would make jokes to try and calm himself down and perform the task at hand but this time he couldn't afford any distractions, he needed to break into the computer as soon as possible and end this nightmare. But that was easier said than done.

The giantess was not happy with the fact that she was allowing the agents to ruin everything that Jarvis had planned. But she was powerless to do anything about it since Jenny was still in her ear and right next to her ear drum. Jenny was using the VSC to monitor the giantess's exact movements so as soon as she tried to attack any of the agents she would see it and respond by punching the ear drum. She didn't really like having someone hostage like this but under the circumstances it was a line that she was willing to cross.

Meanwhile in his safe room Jarvis was both pleased and displeased with what was happening. He had discovered that four agents had entered the facility, one was dead and the other was incapacitated. All of Sue's clones had disappeared so there was no chance of her making a surprise return. But he was displeased that the last two agents were still alive and especially that one was trying to break into his computer while the other had gone missing. He didn't really worry about Agent Rogers breaking into his computer since he thought that the protocols blocking were too sophisticated for anyone to get through. But he still didn't want to take the risk and ordered all available units both giantesses and robotic to converge on Agent Roger's position and destroy him. He was surprised to see that the giantess that was already there didn't seem to be doing anything.

Jarvis still didn't know that Jenny was on the scene as well and that she was inside the ear canal of the giantess. He wanted to punish the giantess for her insubordination by activating the protocol that would shrink her infinitely but from here he didn't have access to his computer so for now he would have to let it slide until he could get to his computer again and activate the protocol.

But one thing that Jarvis did possess was a small hand held device that did link information to the computer itself. But couldn't activate the protocol from there, he had thought that if someone had gotten their hands on it they would be able to crack it much easier and then access all of his sensitive files. For this reason the number of files that he could access from the device was limited but he could send as much information from the device to his computer if need be.

But he could also communicate with all the giantesses using the device and he thought that it would be very helpful. Although now he was blind to what was going on around Home he still had the means to speak to each of his giantesses. But he had also felt that it was necessary for him to enter this safe room in case any of the agents got their hands on him and discovered that any physical harm to him transferred to the giantesses. Worse still if he were to die all the giantesses would die as well and his plans would truly have come to naught at that moment in time.

One thing that did surprise him was that Jessica was not with the agents who had been able to infiltrate his facility. He thought that it would have been the perfect opportunity to fully test Tamsin's new body against an opponent who was just as powerful as her. But he could see some reason since a one hundred and fifty plus foot giantess wasn't very stealthy and when he had seen her in her condition on his screens even he was surprised that she was still going. It only showed her resilience as she took on multiple opponents without fear of her own health and safety.

But for now Jarvis was safe here and he was more than willing to stay here and wait until the agents had been killed. He thought that with everything that he had riding for him that wouldn't take all that long. He felt that his plan had gone too far to fail now and that he had taken every step that he could to ensure victory.

Jarvis didn't realise that Agent Lee was getting closer to the medi-lab where Tucker was being held. Every so often she would look at the schematics of the facility again so that she knew that she was heading in the right direction. Thankfully Agent Rogers's presence at the main computer console was helping to distract would be enemies. All giantesses within the facility and robots were converging at his location but he wasn't doomed. Thanks to Jenny they had their own giantess who would protect them although she would be doing this unwillingly.

A couple of times Agent Lee did have to shoot down a robot that was too close to her location. But with each shot she took extreme care, not only to make sure she hit her target but also to know whether taking down the target would be the wisest move. She needed to make sure that no one else was around to raise the alarm and if there were that she took them down in a fast enough time. For the robots it was basically shoot to kill but for the living people it was always shoot to stun.

It took her several minutes to get to the entrance of the medi-lab but from where she was she could see two men guarding the entrance. She wanted to shoot them as well but she was beginning to run low on ammo and it would take a bit of time for her weapon to recharge before she could fire again. Instead she decided that getting up close and personal would probably be best solution. Thankfully she also possessed great hand to hand combat skills that protected her when she was unarmed.

Stealthily Agent Lee made her way towards the entrance and she made sure that the two guards couldn't see her. She also made sure that there was no one else around and that all of the cameras watching the area had been disabled. From the left side she struck fast and hard as she only needed the one punch to knock out the first guard. The second tried to punch her but she was able to duck the attack before launching a quick combo to knock the guard straight out.

Rather than just leaving the guards there Agent Lee lifted their weapons and their key like devices. She was also able to hide the unconscious bodies before she made her way into the medi-lab. It was a scenario that she had practiced many times so for the moment everything seemed to be going to plan. All she hoped for was that she would be able to save Tucker in time and that Agent Rogers was able to hack into the computer and find the protocol that was needed. The next few minutes would be crucial and it would mean the difference between life and death for so many people. It would be the tipping point between Home being truly safe again or Jarvis's plan coming into fruition.