- Text Size +

Tamsin could feel her body changing and to her it was the greatest feeling that she had ever experienced in her life. Her body was exploding with energy and as her body continued to stretch she slowly stood up to her full height as Tucker's DNA continued to mix with the serum that was already in her body. The muscles under her skin continued to expand and she could feel her body become stronger and stronger with each passing second. There was considerable pain that went along with her ongoing change but she blocked that out of her mind as she saw the world around her getting smaller.

By the time the process had finished Tamsin now stood exactly as tall as Jessica and she had the same level of muscle. They weren't grotesquely large but had the right consistency of a woman who worked out but didn't take it over the top. Her height had increased by thirty feet but in truth it was her strength that had really changed. She had been strong before but now she felt that she was truly invincible. In a matter of speaking in this new form she was. The energy that she could feel made her feel that she could literally take on an army and destroy them completely.

Tamsin breathed heavily as she looked down at her new body and she was actually happy that now she had the same strength as Jessica. She felt amazing as her body was completely energised. At this point in time it was even possible that Tamsin could be more powerful than Jessica.

Jarvis looked upon Tamsin from the safety of the observation deck and he seemed happy with the results of the test. He knew that there would be more tests to conduct before giving other giantesses Tucker's DNA. But he could see how happy Tamsin seemed to be as she examined her new body. She rubbed her stomach and felt a six pack where none had been before and she tensed her muscles. There was no mirror in the test area but she didn't need one to know that she had become stronger than she could have possibly imagined. She truly felt like a goddess.

Almost immediately Jarvis and the scientists were initiating the scanners so that they could find out exactly how Tamsin's body had changed rather than just the physical increase in height and muscle. Almost immediately Jarvis was liking what he was seeing, all of her vitals were normal and there was no sign of her having a cardiac arrest. That was always a danger when increasing in size and many of Jarvis's animal subjects had died when they received the serum due to cardiac arrest. It had taken him some time to find a way around the problem but now he was looking at what he saw as his ultimate weapon. In truth Tamsin was an ultimate weapon but there was one out there who would match her on every level and if they were to ever meet it would truly be a battle between goddesses.

Oblivious to the transformation that had just taken place Jessica was very close to the Park Incorporated facility. She had lost count of how many giantesses that she had taken down but it seemed that no matter how many she defeated more would come out of the woodwork and there seemed to be no end of them. Her body was beginning to fail her and for the first time since her growth spurt had finished she actually felt weak.

Although she was doing everything that she could to defend the people that she cared about. But one thought that was constant in her mind was Tucker. More than ever she wanted to forget about the plight of her people and find the man that she loved. But she knew that she couldn't sacrifice all those lives to save one man. It tore her inside but she kept going at what she was doing and she hoped that Tucker would understand. But with every person that she helped it would make her guilt shrink a little and she hoped that soon she might not feel guilty at all.

For a moment there was calm in Jessica's area as she had taken down all the giantesses in her immediate area. There were still some attacking the Park Incorporated Facility but she didn't move straight away. She was close to collapsing herself and needed a moment to recover. She took in several deep breaths and felt her ribs. Several of them had been cracked and just touching them caused her great pain.

Much like Jessica had done with the other giantesses she had not killed them. When they were knocked out and shrunk she could have easily crushed them with her enormous feet to guarantee that they wouldn't get back up. But that was not the woman that she was, despite her enemies she was showing them mercy even though she wasn't sure whether they deserved it or not.

She wasn't the only agent in the area however. Agent Barnes had been working alongside her as well. His help had saved Jessica once or twice as a couple of giantesses had tried to attack her from behind. Despite their great size and strength Agent Barnes was still stronger than them. He had been able to take a couple of them down himself but he began to wonder if Jessica was actually stronger than him now. Before her growth spurt their strength levels hadn't been too far apart but now it was in dispute, he even feared that she might now be stronger than him but this was something that was unimportant at that moment in time. They had other people to help and more giantesses to take down.

But suddenly Agent Barnes began to hear what sounded like a slight ringing noise. It occurred once every couple of seconds and it took him a moment to realise that the sound was coming from his VSC. As he raised his forearm up so that he could see it better he could see that there was an incoming message on the VSC's emergency frequency. He didn't know whether it was a true emergency or someone else trying to report the appearance of the giantesses which was now old news.

In the end Agent Barnes decided to play the message and seconds later he saw a holographic projection of Jenny appear from his VSC. It began to repeat the message that she had spoken in Jarvis's base of operations and as he listened to it Agent Barnes began to take special notice to it. He heard Tucker's name mentioned and he instantly knew that Jessica would want to hear this.

Jessica was not in possession of her VSC. Since she had time off work she had gone out without it thinking that nothing was going to happen. Certainly not on this scale, now she wished that she had brought it with her but she had to adapt to dealing with the situation without her VSC device.

Quickly Agent Barnes signalled Jessica who was quick to pick up the normal size man. She listened carefully to the transmission from Jenny and suddenly a smile appeared on her face now that she knew that Tucker was still alive. She even shed a tear knowing that he wasn't crushed under some rubble. But she still feared for his safety and wanted to find them as soon as possible. Agent Barnes's VSC also picked up the co-ordinates that Jenny was transmitting only moments later they had the location that they needed.

"I'm going," said Jessica without giving it a second thought. Although she didn't have her VSC with her she planned to retrieve it by almost any means necessary and then go to the location that Jenny had given her. She wanted to help Tucker more than anything in the universe but she was allowing her grief to get into the way of her judgement.

"No you are not," replied Agent Barnes. "Not right now anyway." He couldn't believe that this time he was the cooler head. When it came into situations like this it was normally Jessica who was the voice of reason but now it was him. This made him think just how bad the situation truly was. "We cannot go there without some kind of plan and back-up. I admit that now you're incredibly powerful but have you seen yourself? You're struggling to walk and right now I think even a strong breeze would be enough to take you down."

"I can't leave Tucker there, he's my lover." The words she was hearing were hard truths that she needed to hear. The distance to the facility was quite vast and in her condition she wouldn't be able to make it. Even if she did make it she was in no shape to take down any more giantesses or any other security measures that Jarvis might have installed at the facility. She didn't want to admit that Agent Barnes was right but she couldn't falter anything that he was saying.

"I know that you love him but we need to regroup and formulate a strategy. If we can take down the base of operations then hopefully we can stop what is happening all around Home. But we can't do that if we go in headstrong."

"Ok fine." The admission was soul crushing for the towering giantess but she knew that she had no other option. "Let's get to HQ and decide what to do there. That is if there is anything of HQ left."

"There is only one way for us to find out. Now can you still walk?"

"Yes." This was true but she didn't know how far she could actually walk. Her body was greatly fatigued and even the prospect of a short walk was daunting.

"Good now take us back to the Facility and see where we go from there."

Jessica slowly began to walk in the direction of Park Incorporated. But as she walked her body ached and she realised just how badly injured that she was. Although she had been bigger and stronger than the other giantesses their numbers had taken a toll on her and she didn't think that she was able to fend off any more of them until she had long enough to properly recover.

But as Jessica walked she could see some of the destruction that had occurred thanks to the giantesses. Most of their targets had been destroyed but Park Incorporated was one target that had not been taken down completely. The main building had been severely damaged but it still stood. The agents had been able to repel the giantess attack but it wouldn't be long until another wave of giantesses came to finish the job. No one had any idea that Tamsin had now been powered up to Jessica's level and that if they were to unleash her that might be the end of Park Incorporated.

The building itself still stood but when the agents saw Jessica coming at first they thought that it was a giantess coming back to attack but after a few moments they realised that it was her and stopped any aggression towards her. Many of the agents had also received Jenny's message and already the higher-ups were beginning to develop a plan of action. Through their own scanners they had been able to get a layout of the facility itself thanks to Jenny deactivating the facility's scrambler. If that was still active it would have been impossible for them to get the results that they needed. But even then they could see all the defences that the facility had and the prospect that it would be filled with more giantesses who were more than willing to destroy them.

Inside the facility itself there were only half a dozen agents present including Jessica and Agent Barnes. The rest were all around Home trying to repel the attacks on the other targets. There was one of the Sue clones there as well and least with her they didn't lack any manpower of a normal person. Right now her multiplication powers were a godsend as there were many thousands upon thousands of her helping relief efforts and tending to the injured. If any part of Home needed more manpower she would be there in her thousands to help out. But there was one big weakness to all of this. Many of the clones had been killed by the giantesses and the original Sue had felt each one of their deaths no matter how far they were from her. If anymore clones were killed the strain would be too much on her and she would fall unconscious. If that were to happen all of her clones would suddenly disappear and that could be disastrous. For this reason the Sue clones were specifically ordered not to engage with the giantesses and concentrate solely on the relief effort.

The other agents that remained included Agent Rogers, Agent Flowers and finally an oriental looking woman called Agent Lee. She had the superhuman accuracy, when she was armed with any weapon ranging from a hi-tech rifle all the way down to a simple spear she never missed her target. It was like she could will her shot to hit its target no matter what was in the way.

General Walters was the only general remaining in the facility. The others had been at the other military targets when they were attacked and she was the only one that could command the remaining agents. She was a capable leader but with everything that was happening right now she didn't know if they truly stood a chance of saving everyone on Home from Jarvis. Although he didn't want to kill them it was likely that many people wouldn't accept his new world order and they would be put down. So she would have to do the best with what she had at this moment in time and try to stop Jarvis like this. She was thankful that she had two powerful agents like Jessica and Agent Barnes to call upon but she could see just how injured she was. Her face was battered and bruised, her eye was swollen and she was struggling to see through it, her nose was broken and she had a cut lip. A few of her teeth were also missing but all that would heal over in a couple of days. But the worst injuries were the ones that couldn't be seen.

Inside Jessica's body was a wreck and it was a miracle that she had actually gotten this far without collapsing. It was her heart that had driven her to go beyond her limits but there was only so far as she could go. Despite popular belief she was not invincible and she was a lot more beat up then she ever had been for a good number of years. She didn't like to admit just how much pain she was in both physically and emotionally. She couldn't think of what she would do if she lost Tucker and she was going to do everything that she could do to get him back in one piece.

The meeting to decide the fate of Home was taking place inside a hangar like area of the facility so that Jessica could join in. Most of the facility was damaged as well and this was one of the places that was still intact. It wouldn't stay like this for long if the next few hours went against them.

"I thank each every one of you for your efforts so far in this crisis," said General Walters as she looked towards each of the agents that were around her. They were each standing around a holographic projector and Jessica was sitting on the ground so that she didn't seem to be so tall. "As you all know that we have been attack by a complete army of giant women who seemed to come out of nowhere. But these attacks are random acts of terror but seem to be well co-ordinated and is crippling the planet's military and justice services. Originally we had no idea where their base of operation is but now thanks to the bravery of Agent Liddell we have the location." She then pressed a button on the hologram projector and quickly the layout of Jarvis's facility appeared. The building itself seemed to be very small but the vast majority of the complex was underground, hidden away so that people from above would not see it as a major complex. "Their base of operations is located here roughly two thousand miles away from our current location. The man responsible is named Elijah Jarvis, for those of you who don't know him he used to work for us as one of our most gifted scientists some years ago. But after we discovered that he was breaking our policies he was dismissed immediately. That was the last that we ever heard of him, until now."

"Why did you dismiss him?" replied Agent Lee. She was still relatively new to the company so she didn't know who this Jarvis was.

"As you might have heard roughly a century ago one of our scientists named Winifred Marsh secretly created a serum based on the DNA of Agent Snape to retain her youth and beauty. She succeeded in making herself young and beautiful again but unfortunately she grew to the same size as Agent Snape and went on a rampage. Her mind had been nullified dramatically and she was nothing more than a mindless beast. To end her murderous rampage Agent Snape had no choice but to kill her." Jessica was listening to all of this and she sat in silence. She could remember that day as if it were yesterday and she was still haunted by the fact that she had to kill someone who had been a good friend to her. It was something that she didn't want to think about regularly but in this situation she didn't mind too much about General Walters explaining it since it wasn't a big secret and in fact was even taught at schools. "Sometime later Jarvis rediscovered the serum and wished to mass produce it so that we could create giant soldiers with results that were more predictable than the Jones Serum. He claimed that he could remove the aspect of the serum that turned the user into a mindless beast and allow them to retain their full intelligence. As you can imagine the company wasn't too keen on using the serum after the incident with Doctor Marsh." Jessica remembered all this, there had actually been a meeting to discuss about whether or not the serum should be used. She gave evidence against using it after what had happened with her friend, Jarvis claimed that the only reason she gave that evidence was so that she would remain the only giantess. "Jarvis didn't take the news well and tried to enhance the serum anyway, he was discovered and then his employment with us was terminated."

"Could we launch an airstrike against this facility?" asked Agent Barnes. He had been standing there and listening but he felt that his idea needed to be heard.

"I'm afraid not, all of our air support has been disabled thanks to the giant women's surprise attack so the only way that we can attack is with ground soldiers, and in this case that is you. Despite our best efforts we cannot get ourselves inside through the wormhole and there are scanners on the building which will see through our cloaking systems. We don't have the weaponry for a full on assault so we will have to use subtlety. It does help that we already have an agent inside but for our luck that is as far as it goes. Even if we do take Jarvis down and the facility there is no guarantee that the attacks will end. But at this point in time we are more than willing to carry out this plan." She quickly took a look towards Agent Rogers who was standing opposite her. "Agent Rogers if we can get you close enough could you teleport yourself and the other agents inside?"

"Maybe I haven't tried to teleport that many people at once and it will be difficult because I won't be seeing where I'm going," replied Agent Rogers. "Plus Agent Snape is simply too big for me to teleport."

"That is one reason why Agent Snape is remaining here."

"What?" replied Jessica in complete surprise. This caught the attention of General Walters who looked up to her immediately. Jessica couldn't believe what she was hearing. She thought that she would have been the first agent to come into contact with the facility but now that she was hearing that she wasn't going anywhere filled her with disbelief. "I'm probably the most powerful agent here and you don't want me to go."

"Yes Agent Snape you are in no condition to be battling anyone. There is no doubt that you are incredibly strong but you have reached your limit. I don't need to be a doctor to see that you're hurting badly and I doubt that you can even defend yourself in your current state. Your only option is to try and rest and allow your body sometime to heal." These words were like knives stabbing into Jessica's heart. She couldn't even contemplate the thought of staying behind while Tucker remained in danger.

"But they have my lover. He's probably in there all alone and afraid. I am going to do everything in my power to rescue him."

"You will be no good to him dead Agent Snape. Our primary objective is to neutralise the facility and then rescue Mr Martel. I know that it must be hard for you to hear but his rescue will only be a secondary objective and if things turn out badly I am more than willing to leave him behind. We cannot put the life of one alien above those of millions of our people. You might love him but even you will admit that saving the people of Home comes above saving those that are close to you." Jessica sat there in silence as she absorbed every word. She hated to admit that General Walters was right and that she couldn't value the live of Tucker ahead of the thousands if not millions of lives that were still at risk. But in her mind she had done that enough today and she only wanted to find Tucker. "Now back to the plan at hand, according to a few further messages that I have received from Agent Liddell there are still giantesses inside but the facility is mainly run from a single network operated by Jarvis himself. The man is not stupid, he wouldn't create an army if he had no way of controlling them. I want you Agent Rogers to hack into his computer and see if you can discover what fail safes Jarvis has installed. The rest of you will give him additional support and try and shut down his systems manually if the plan goes south. If there are any hostages there along with Mr Martel I want them to be found and rescued if that is possible."

"But that complex is so big, how are we going to find the network outlet?" asked the Sue clone. The original Sue was in a safe place but this clone was a decent substitute for the real thing.

"Thankfully Agent Liddell is right next to Jarvis's personal computer and has activated her homing beacon so that you can track her down. She has been ordered to remain at a minute size so that she cannot be spotted and will only grow back to full size when she comes into contact with a fellow agent. Do not try and engage in combat with the giant women if that is possible."

Oblivious to the plan that was being discussed Tamsin was still trying to get over how much her body had changed. Going from being six and a half feet tall to one hundred and twenty feet had not seemed to be too big of a deal. But now that she was thirty feet taller and several times stronger she felt like she was invincible. She couldn't believe that Jessica felt like this and didn't try and command people into doing her bidding. She saw her rival as having the power of a goddess and yet allowing herself to seem to be a mere mortal. The thought became almost unfathomable for the giantess.

Jarvis wished to perform more tests on her but she was somewhat reluctant to submit to these tests. All she wanted to was to murder Jessica so she could prove that she was the more powerful of the two. At first Jarvis was adamant to perform these tests but he admitted that it could be a test within itself. He could see how she faired against the equally as powerful Jessica. There was also the added fact that he had been keeping an eye on Jessica's performance and could see that she was hurting. Although he had not seen her for some time he knew that she was close to collapsing. If one of the giantesses were to destroy Jessica it could destroy Tamsin herself.

When she was eventually released from the testing area even Tamsin asked one of the nearby giantesses that she was now powerful enough to defeat Jessica. But when the giantess had stated that she thought that Jessica would still win Tamsin hadn't taken this too well. She grabbed the giantess by the neck and lifted her off the ground. With a slight flick of the wrist she was able to snap the giantess's neck like it was made out of paper killing the enormous woman immediately. Since this giantess had been killed and not merely knocked out she did not shrink in size and remained a full size giantess.

Jarvis had not been happy that she had killed someone who had been loyal to him. But he was going to let this one slide. Right now Tamsin's body was too valuable to him for him to initiate the protocol that shrunk her infinitely. She was also the only giantess who could truly take down Jessica and as long as she was still alive Park Incorporated had a valuable weapon in their arsenal. But if the gentle giantess was neutralised then he thought that it would be one more step towards his plan fully succeeding.

He was also planning on sending Tamsin to Earth not only to collect new hosts so that he could strengthen his army of giantesses but also so he could give the human's Home's technology. He was going to give them everything and it was the same with the rest of the sentient races in the galaxy. How they used the technology was none of his concern. He only believed in giving them technology and didn't care if they used it to benefit their planet or destroy it.

But Jarvis had noticed almost immediately that Tamsin was becoming more difficult for him to control. She was much more reluctant to carry out any of his orders and she felt that she was too powerful to be ordered around by him. It was only the fail safes that he had added to the serum that was keeping her in check. If it wasn't for those Tamsin would have used her size to overwhelm Jarvis and any of his so called toys. She already thought that besides the fail sages there was nothing that could truly stop her. She had demonstrated this with the fact that she had killed one of her fellow giantesses with minimal effort and since she was so pumped up with energy it was almost like she was on drugs. Jarvis had no idea what he had just created and he didn't realise that there was a squad of Agents coming his way. Only the next hour would decide whether his new world order would take place or if he would watch it crash around him.