- Text Size +

Carefully Jenny began to approach the probe but with each step that she took she made herself smaller and smaller. Eventually she was the same size as the probe itself but still she continued to shrink. She had contemplated destroying the probe outright and stopping it from stealing the data that it was after. She had taken this into serious consideration but she thought that it would be much more valuable if she were able to find out who was responsible for the attacks.

When Jenny did stop shrinking she was no more than a minute speck and she grabbed onto one of the legs of the probe. She climbed up it as best as she could, she was an excellent climber since her lack of size meant that she was climbing practically every day of her life. She would sometimes remember the days when she was six feet tall and many people had to look up to her. But those days were gone although sometimes she wondered if she could grow past three inches and maybe even reach her old height. She remembered how Jessica had told her that she had been able to shrink to a more suitable size but after a certain event she lost this ability.

These were all thoughts that were distracting her for the time being so she put them to the back of her mind for now and concentrated on the task at hand. She knew that it probably wouldn't take long for the probe to finish and then return to its master. But she could still hear the fierce fighting that was taking place and she felt guilty for not helping. She remembered how she attacked the Rammun possessed Jessica from inside her ear and caused her much pain. It was too risky for any of the agents to get Jenny up to any of those giantesses. At least espionage was something that was ideal for a shrinker so she continued with her course of actions.

When Jenny did reach the top of the probe she further shrunk herself until she was too small for anyone to possible see. Since she still possessed her normal size strength she was able to dig her hands into the back of the probe so that she didn't fall off. She was easily strong enough to break through the metal coating of the probe and she held on tight as she felt the probe fly away.

Jenny knew that she would be in trouble if she fell off. The last wormhole generated by her VSC had taken most of the battery away and it would take hours to recharge before another vortex could be opened. But at least she didn't have to worry about facing the giantesses for the time being. If she went up against one of them it would literally be like a normal size woman taking on someone who was the size of a mountain. She didn't need to be a genius to know how that one would turn out.

As the probe flew away she saw it open another vortex and as she went through it she felt the familiar feeling that she felt when travelling through a vortex. It was a little discomforting but she had experienced it enough times for it not to bother her too much. But as the probe came out of the vortex she found herself in unfamiliar surroundings. She didn't know where she was but slowly she felt the probe land on a surface.

When the probe was stable on the surface Jenny risked taking her hand out of the metal covering the probe and she looked on her VSC to find exactly where she was on Home. But she was surprised to see that the signal was being blocked. This was very bad news for her, she had been planning on sending out a distress signal so that the other agents could find this location but with the signal being blocked it would be almost impossible for her to get anything through. The only way that she could get a signal out was to deactivate the field that was blocking the signal. But the place looked enormous and she was only a tiny woman, it would take her months to explore the entirety of the complex but for the moment she had to be sure of her own safety.

But even if Jenny had of been able to send out a distress signal there was no guarantee that anyone would respond to it. With everything that was happening on Home it was unlikely that anyone would even be able to locate her. The giantesses were attacking every major military and police site on the planet and that included the Park Incorporated facility. It seemed that for now the tiny woman was on her own.

Before she could properly examine just where she was Jenny could see a huge hand come down to the probe and rather than trying to escape she decided to stay put and hang on. She was too small to be seen by anyone and at her tiny size it was difficult to full see the environment around her.

Jenny felt the probe get picked up with a pair of tweezers and placed by what looked to be another server that again was no bigger than a rubix cube. Jenny wanted nothing more than to grow in size and destroy the probe but the problem was that she was at a severe disadvantage, not only didn't she know where she was but she didn't know how many others were in the facility and what kind of weaponry that they possessed. She hated to admit it but for the time being she would have to lay low.

The probe itself was back in the possession of Jarvis who ran it through his computer systems. Despite its lack of size it could hold an almost unthinkable amount of data and as he began to go through the data on his own computer screen he began to see exactly what he wanted. The probe had been able to create a copy of Jessica's medical records from the last few days and he saw the information that he had wanted to see. With his intellect he was easily able to read and understand the report and it surprised him greatly.

Jarvis soon discovered that it was Tucker's human DNA that had allowed Jessica to grow even bigger and stronger than she was before but it didn't seem that the effects would be unique to her. It seemed that anyone who had the Jones serum coursing through their veins would have the effects strengthened by the introduction of human DNA into their systems. This was all the news that he wanted to hear but he wasn't sure about one thing in particular. The serum that he had modified to create his army of giantesses was not the actual Jones serum but based on Jessica's DNA. There was no guarantee that the introduction of human DNA would strengthen the serum but there was only one way that he could find out.

Tucker was sitting in his cell with absolutely nothing to do. Several ideas were running through his head but he thought that they would all fail before they could truly get off the ground. He knew that he most likely didn't have any friends and if by some miracle that he was able to escape he wouldn't know how to get out of the facility and get back to Jessica. He wondered what she was doing right now. He didn't know whether she was still fighting the giantesses or her enemies had been able to kill her and her lifeless corpse was now lying on the street as the city around her crumbled.

Tucker refused to believe this. She was one of the strongest people that he had ever known and he knew that she wouldn't just lie down and die. She would fight on with every fibre of her being. He had seen her fight back from so much that he didn't want to think that a group of smaller giantesses would be able to get the better of her. But he knew that the last that he had seen her she was on the receiving end of a severe beat down and even if she was able to fend them off that she would be injured.

Suddenly Tucker noticed Tamsin raise her hand up towards her head. He couldn't see exactly what she was doing but he began to hear her speak. But she wasn't speaking to him but rather to someone else that he couldn't see. It was the same when he had been captured by her and she was speaking to Jarvis through an ear piece. He could only guess that she was speaking to Jarvis again. He didn't want to think about what they were discussing and deep down he knew that it could only mean trouble. He kept as quiet as he could so that he could try and listen to the conversation as best as he could. But it was difficult for him to fully understand what was being spoken since he only had one side of the conversation.

But almost as soon as Tamsin ended her conversation the energy bars that kept Tucker in his cell disappeared almost instantly. The next thing that he saw was Tamsin's giant hand reach in to grab him. Tucker moved to the furthest corner of the cell in a vain attempt to escape but it was all too easy for Tamsin to grab the seemingly tiny man and take him out of the cell. Once again Tucker was in sheer terror but he tried to keep his composure as he found himself once more in the grip of a giantess who was anything but gentle. She was holding onto him too tightly and he was finding hard to breathe. This was something that he had never experienced with Jessica at all and he missed her dearly.

When Tamsin was sure that she had a firm enough grip on Tucker she began to walk away from the cells. Tucker tried to ask her some questions but she didn't answer a single one of them. She completely ignored him as she continued to walk away but one thing that Tucker did notice was that they were going in a different direction then they had before. When he had been first placed into the cells he remembered the route that Tamsin had taken but this time they had gone in the opposite direction and this caught him by surprise. He had been expecting to see Jarvis again where they had first met, but the fact that they weren't going in that direction left Tucker utterly confused. A few times he even asked Tamsin where they were going but she still didn't speak a word to him.

It was only a minute or so later that Tucker was placed on the ground outside what seemed to be a set of doors. But there were several people there waiting for him and as soon as he was placed on the ground two men grabbed him by the arms and took him through the doors. He went through the doors head first and was nearly knocked out by the sudden impact. But this was the least of Tucker's problems.

The area behind these doors was the facility's own medi-lab much like the one at Park Incorporated. He had no idea why he was even there but he thought that most likely it would end up with them sticking a needle into him. This caused Tucker to panic even more and he tried to resist as best as he could. But the two men by his side had his arms locked pretty tightly and it was almost impossible for Tucker to escape.

Tucker was constantly asking what was happening and no one would answer him. He felt like he was in some kind of nightmare that he couldn't wake up. He thought that the time he had spent with Jessica was his time in heaven but now that time was over and he was having to go through hell. He had never been much of a religious man but he even quietly began to pray to God in hopes that it would somehow help the situation. But there was no one there who could help him. Everyone around him was being paid by Jarvis and they wouldn't listen to a single word that this poor man had to say. They had a job to do and they knew what happened to those who disappointed Jarvis.

Before he really knew it Tucker was placed on a bed and his arms and legs were strapped down. His head was placed in a brace so that he couldn't move and there were straps being tightened all around his body so that he couldn't move. No matter how much Tucker tried he couldn't break free of his bonds but that was not the worse of the situation. He saw a man with a lab coat walk up to him with a syringe in his hand and Tucker knew what was coming. His anxiety was peaking and he was trying everything that he could to escape, but he didn't have the strength to break free.

"GET THAT FUCKING THING AWAY FROM ME!" shouted Tucker at the top of his lungs. He hoped that this would be enough for the man to back down but it didn't seem to faze him. He continued the process with about half a dozen other individuals around him who were there just in case he somehow broke free of the restraints. "PLEASE GET IT AWAY FROM ME!" This was more out of desperation rather than hope that the man wouldn't stick the syringe into Tucker's arm.

The syringe itself was empty so it was for injecting anything into him. It was for drawing something out and Tucker could only assume that it was his blood. He tried as much as he could be he still couldn't break free and he felt the syringe pierce the skin in his arm and he screamed out in terror.

Oblivious to what was happening Jessica was still dealing with the attacks all around the city. Her size and strength definitely gave her an advantage over the attacking giantesses. But this was all taking a toll on her body. Throughout the constant battles she was picking up more and more injuries and it would not be long before even she reached her limits. She was very strong and durable but she wasn't invincible and there would even be a time when she couldn't continue.

The vast majority of the civilians had already escaped into underground bunkers that went for more than a mile below the surface of Home. There were still a few stragglers that Jessica would help to the shelter entrance. In her mind helping civilians came before taking on the enemy. It was a policy that would often leave her battered and bruised but their safety was her top concern.

But throughout the fighting she had been constantly waiting for one of Sue's clones to report that they had found Tucker. She hoped beyond hope that he was still alive but as time went by that hope began to dwindle. But there was also no report that they had found a body either so at least that was a good sign for her.

The city was also swarming with agents who were using every power in their arsenal to subdue the giantesses. But it almost seemed like for every one giantess that went down another two would pop up to take their place. Even the most powerful agents that the company had to offer were struggling against the constant onslaught of these giantesses and it was the same at all the other targets on Home.

It was almost impossible to fully co-ordinate a counter attack since these giantesses seemed to be everywhere and the fact that so many targets were being attacked at the same time meant that there was no chance of a full scale counter attack. Every major city on Home was calling for aid but it was impossible to have the right amount of people and equipment there to deal with the problem at hand. Everything was going exactly to plan for Jarvis and it wouldn't be long before the entirety of Home's armed and security forces were wiped out completely.

A few fighter pilots had been able to get their machines in the air and try to attack the giantesses from the air where even they could fly without fear of them grabbing them out of the sky. But Jarvis had anticipated this and also unleash a horde of his own robotic fighters that were both small and deadly. Despite their lack of size they had enough fire power to take down an entire squadron of fighters. Jarvis even uploaded a piece of valuable software within them that made it almost impossible for them to be targeted by the fighter's weapon systems. They only way that they could be struck down was if someone was able to destroy them with a rocket that hadn't used any targeting software. The chances of them hitting their target like this was extremely slim and because of the robots' lack of size it made them that much harder of a target.

Jarvis had even considered making these robots his main strike force but he wanted to prove a point instead. He had spent a lot of time when he was at Park Incorporated trying to convince them that having an army of giants like Jessica was the best way to protect national and international security and took away the randomness of the Jones serum. He wanted to show them that his idea was a success and that he was right all along. Having Park Incorporated and the military and security targets destroyed would show everyone that his way was the best.

But there was one thing about Jarvis that had slipped the minds of some people. Many might consider him to be insane but he was far from stupid. He knew that if he were to create an army of giantesses he would need some way of controlling them. It was inconceivable for him to create an army if he had no way of keeping them under his control. He had placed numerous fail safes in the serum which meant if he were to come into any harm every single giantess would feel his pain. Worse if he were to die they would all die too, that was why he kept himself behind the scenes and not in the field. If any giantess went against his will or had completely failed him he had added an extra addition to the serum that allowed him to shrink a giantess infinitely with just a few keystrokes. If he wanted to he could shrink every giantess who had been injected with a serum so small that even Home's most powerful microscope couldn't find them.

These giantesses weren't just random women that he had picked either. He and many of his associates had chosen these women because they fell into his desired category. Many of them didn't care if they killed anyone during the attacks but most of them had wanted size and power that went along with it. Many of these women had been victims in their time but they saw this as being the perfect opportunity to take revenge. A large number of the giantesses had also been incarcerated for a number of different crimes ranging from simple theft to first degree murder.

Most of the giantesses hated authority figures as well and this was why they were so eager to target security and military targets. They had felt that the system had let them down and it was time for them to form a new system that would benefit them all. A few weren't too keen on the idea of working under Jarvis but with everything that he was promising them they were more than willing to overlook the fact that he was in charge. Everything that Jarvis was promising them he was intending to keep. One thing that Jarvis valued above even his own intelligence was that he was a man of his word. No matter how much it might inconvenience him he would always hold up his end of the bargain.

But the injuries that Jessica was picking up were becoming more severe with each battle. Her body was badly bruised, a few of her ribs had been cracked and she thought that her nose might be broken as well. But despite all the injuries that she had she would recover within a couple of days but that was still time that she didn't have. If she kept pushing herself like this she would eventually die from all her injuries. But even though stopping to recover was the best thing that she could do it wasn't the right thing. There were still people in danger all around her and she wouldn't rest until the situation was resolved and everyone on Home was safe once again.

But as the battles wore on Jessica could see that some of her fellow agents were falling. Many of them were very powerful individuals but they couldn't overcome the might of all the giantesses they were facing. Many of them were injured and unfortunately a few of them would never recover.

All efforts to subdue the various groups of giantesses all around Home seemed to be futile. With each passing moment more and more destruction was created. A few more giantesses seemed to fall as well but their numbers still made up for their fallen comrades. Jessica herself had taken down many of these giantesses, most of them had picked up word that she was bigger and stronger than she was before and so far every giantess she faced had been defeated. But never did Jessica take any of their lives, despite the fact that she was in a war zone she still refused to kill them. The majority of the time she had the opportunity to finish her opponent off once and for all when they were knocked out and thus shrunk to a more moderate size. But they would be defenceless and she saw it as nothing more than cold blooded murder.

A few she had hoped to question but it seemed each time that she was about to get answers the giantess would shrink so small that she couldn't see them anymore. This deeply disturbed and she was hoping to find some way of finding out what was going on and exactly where these giantesses were coming from. She thought that if there was a way of stopping these giantesses at the source it would end the battles all around Home and save countless lives. But that was something she was more hoping for than actually thinking that it was a possibility. Her main concern was how long the agents and military forces could hold out before they were completely overwhelmed.

Jarvis was watching everything that was happening on the screens by his desk and he was happy with the fact that his plan was going very well. The only part that had not been successful was his attempt to murder Jessica but even he knew that it wouldn't be long before she too fell and wouldn't ever get back up. A part of him actually felt sorry for her, when he had been a scientist at Park Incorporated she had been there and always said hi to him whenever she walked passed him. Her niceness had rubbed off on him a little but he knew that if his plan were to fully succeed she would have to be eliminated. If there were another way of taking her down for good without killing her he would have done that but the fact that there wasn't made his decision tough but in his mind necessary. She wasn't the most powerful agent that the company had but she definitely one that could disrupt his plans. Her new size and strength had taken him by surprise but he thought that it was something that he could work his way around.

He had been targeting the giantesses who were about to talk and would initiate the fail safe that shrank them to nothingness. He could set it that they would only shrink to a few inches in height but they would still be able to talk and diverge the details of his plans. This was something that he couldn't allow so they had to shrink them down to the lowest possible level. Jarvis didn't particularly want to do this, despite the ongoing destruction he didn't like having so many people killed. But to him it was merely a means to an end.

But as Jarvis still monitored the various battles around Home a man in a white lab coat walked up to his desk. This man was one of Jarvis's top scientists who had been with him almost from the very beginning. It was his help that Jarvis was able to pull off his plan and he knew that he wouldn't disturb him unless he had something important to say.

"Ah Doctor Hartman for what do I owe the pleasure?" asked Jarvis as he sat there in anticipation. He had turned his chair around so that he could see his top scientist. Doctor Hartman was a relatively short overweight man who looked to be in his fifties. His hair was beginning to turn grey.

"We have run some tests on the blood of the alien that we have in custody," replied Doctor Hartman as he quickly looked on a few notes that were on a device in his hand. "It seems that the notes of Doctor Summers is true and that it was this Tucker Martel that caused Agent Snape to undergo her growth spurt. His DNA has had a positive reaction to the serum and I believe that it will indeed make the subjects bigger and stronger than they already are. The tests on the animal subject did have the desired effects and I am requesting that we test this on one of our own subjects before we start upgrading the rest of them."

"Very well. I must admit that you do work very fast. To think that you were able to get these results in less than an hour is quite astonishing. But might I ask how long it would take for the subject to experience the change?"

"On the animal subject it took a couple of minutes but if we inject one of our subjects with a large enough sample of Mr Martel's DNA the change should take place immediately." He had read how Tucker's sperm had caused Jessica's growth spurt but that DNA sample in comparison to her body was tiny and it was why it had taken so long for her growth spurt to take place. If the sample she had received was bigger the change would have happened immediately and it would have almost been painless.

"How much of Mr Martel's DNA do you require?"

"About a pint of his blood is all we need to see immediate effects. But I fear that if this process is successful that we won't have enough blood to upgrade the entire strike force. We can only upgrade a handful of our subjects."

"That is where you are wrong my friend, there is a planet with seven billion DNA samples that we can utilize. I admit for the time being we might only have enough for the few upgrades but in the next few days the pathway to this Planet Earth will be open again and we will be able to find more samples."

"Is that wise sir? I know that making the subjects as powerful as possible is was one of your aims but is travelling to another planet and abducting a large number of aliens within our best interests?"

"Yes it is. They will be thankful at first, I have seen the suffering on several of these planets and how we have the technology to save those people and yet we do nothing. Sure Park Incorporated do make sure that the planet is stable and that the atmosphere doesn't become toxic but when it comes to the suffering of those people they don't even lift a finger. Just on Earth alone in the last century there have been wars that have killed millions of both soldiers and innocent people. We could have stepped in and stopped the bloodshed but still we did nothing. I might kill from time to time but it is always for the greater good and I don't have anyone killed unnecessarily. When everything is said and done I will spread the technology of Home all across the universe and everyone can live in the peace that we live in."

"But you remember what happened when we gave technology to an alien race? They destroyed themselves with it."

"We cannot let one bad experience prevent us from doing what is right. All will live in peace like Home and all will have the technological benefits that we have. And I believe that you need a test subject for Mr Martel's DNA and I know the perfect woman who would be more than happy to be the first to receive the upgrade.