- Text Size +

Tucker continued to try and get out of Tamsin's grip but he knew that he couldn't and it seemed that despite his best efforts that he would be nothing more than a prisoner to this giantess and whoever was controlling her. It was obvious to him after everything that he had heard and witnessed that Tamsin was not the brains of this operation but merely a tool like the other giantesses that he had seen. But who and why was still a great mystery to him but he felt that he was going to find out very soon.

He could feel Tamsin walking across the hangar and it seemed that some of the workers were surprised to see he return like this. Most of them were busy keeping the flow of giantesses going to their targets. The shock and awe factor was still in effect and so far the giantesses had only been met with minor resistance. Unfortunately for them a handful of giantesses had been killed during the attack but there were plenty more to replace them and it still only made up a small percentage of the total attack force.

Eventually Tamsin came to what seemed to be a desk sitting in one of the corners of the room. Next to it were several screens that showed what was happening around Home. It showed the giantesses successfully attacking and neutralising key positions all around the planet. The suddenness of the attacks had caught everyone completely by surprise so there had been no time to fully mobilize any strike force to combat them. All requests for reinforcements everywhere were being ignored since they were all overwhelmed by the attack force as well. There was also a man sitting in the chair but rather than facing forwards he was facing the screens watching what was happening and for the moment he seemed to ignore the incoming giantess.

The table itself was made out of the most expensive wood on Home and the chair was designed to be the ultimate comfort. It was something that very few people on Home could afford and this showed that he was indeed a very wealthy man. But in front of the desk was a cheaper chair that Tucker was placed on when Tamsin actually reached the desk. She was still angered over the fact that Jessica was still bigger and stronger than her and this was something that she wouldn't take lying down.

"Mr Martel how good of you to join us," said the Man still not turning his chair around to look at him. Slowly the chair turned around and Tucker was able to get a look at the man who was seemingly behind that had been happening. Tucker recognised him as the man that he had seen in the crowd during the beauty pageant on Planet Paradise. "I have been hearing a lot of things about you." Tucker was greatly surprised to see who this man was, he had not expected to ever see him again but seeing him like this only brought a sense of terror into his body.

"W-who are you and how do you know my name?" replied Tucker.

"I know a lot about you Tucker of Earth." He began to laugh a little. "I'm sorry I sounded like an alien then, but in this case you are the alien Mr Martel and an interesting one at that. To think that there is an alien race out there that look so similar to us and yet be so technologically backwards it's almost unbelievable. Hell your people haven't even developed reliable reusable energy yet." He cleared his throat. "Excuse me where are my manners. My name is Jarvis and what you're witnessing right now is the start of an all-round better Home. Soon the entire planet will be thanking me for what I have achieved today but there is one thing for certain is that your friend was an unbelievable help. Without good old Agent Snape none of this could have been possible."

"Why are you doing all this?" He was really hoping to get some answers from Jarvis but instead he just seemed to laugh in his face.

"What do you think I am? Some kind of idiot? Do you think I'm going to explain every detail of my plan and operations with you? I'm not some kind of children's story villain who allows himself to be beaten by the hero because he explained his plans. No Mr Martel that will not be happening."

"In that case you can start by telling me why that bitch is still bigger than me!" interrupted Tamsin still not happy with the fact that she was easily overpowered by Jessica. She had remained silent for the moment but she wanted now more than ever to know exactly why Jessica had gotten bigger. "You promised me if I went with you through all of this that you would make me as big and strong as her. But you lied to me, I'm not bigger or stronger than her."

"That I did see my dear and believe me you have every reason to be surprised, just like I was." Jarvis's attentions had been turned away from Tucker and now he was looking up at Tamsin who was still looming over him. "When I saw Agent Snape stand up and see that she was bigger than you I was just as surprised as anyone. It is something that I admit that I didn't see coming and believe me when I tell you that I will do everything I can to try and find out what caused her growth spurt."

"Well you better or else."

"Or else what?" his voice was stern and angry and Tucker couldn't believe that Jarvis would talk to someone who was so much bigger and stronger than him. Tamsin could easily crush the normal sized man where he sat and yet he showed no fear whatsoever. In Tucker's mind it could mean one of three things. The first was that he was incredibly brave, the second was that he was incredibly stupid, but the third and most likely was that he had some way of defending himself from her. "Remember it was me who gave you this fantastic body and you know that I can easily take it away. You should remember your place my dear and always know that I am a man of my word." His voice began to become calmer. "I promised that I would make you as big and strong as Agent Snape and I intend to uphold my part of the deal. I admit that certain events have gone in a different path than I had originally hoped but I assure you very soon I will discover exactly how Agent Snape gained such size and strength in such a short amount of time and I will pass it onto you."

Tucker sat in the seat nervously. He knew exactly what had caused Jessica's growth spurt and that he was the key to it all but he wanted to stay quiet so that no one suspected that he was involved. He had no idea why he had been brought here but he began to think that he would never get out alive. Part of him wanted to just get out of the chair and run for his life but he had nowhere to go. He didn't know where he was and even if he did know where he was and how to get out he wouldn't get very far. Most likely as soon as he made a move the giant Tamsin would just grab him and make sure that he didn't escape. He even thought that she wouldn't even grab him and just squash him like an ant. He hated to admit it but he was at their mercy for the time being. But as long as he lived he would never give up the secret to Jessica's growth spurt. Even if it killed him he wouldn't tell them that it was his DNA that had caused Jessica's growth.

"W-what are you going to do with me?" asked Tucker with some hesitation. He didn't what was going to happen to him and he began to fear the worse.

"Originally I had no need for you Mr Martel but I'm sure that I'll find some use for you. Right now your little girlfriend is the only one who has been able to take down so many of my soldiers." This made Tucker happy on so many levels, not because they were seemingly planning on keeping him alive but also because he now knew that Jessica was still alive. Even he couldn't believe that she was able to fend off so many giantesses but it only showed how much stronger she had become. "We could go with the whole hostage situation for the time being until I figure out what to do with you. But if Agent Snape were to die your usefulness to me will greatly deteriorate. But there is one thing I'm just wondering. You have spent so much time with Agent Snape in the last few weeks and I strongly suspect that you know what caused her recent change. To guarantee that I spare your life you can tell me now what caused her change and it will make this whole experience that much less traumatic for you."

"I won't tell you. You've got more chance of platting piss than getting the answer out of me." He was stern and this showed that he was more than willing to keep the secret away from Jarvis. He thought that this would be a great hindrance to Jarvis's plans but all he saw was the villain sighing.

"Very well I'll just have to send the probe." He looked up at Tamsin for a moment who was still not in a happy mood. "Tamsin, be a dear and take Mr Martel to the cells, make sure that he is well fed and that no harm comes to him. That is of course if he decides to misbehave, you may break an arm or a leg but as long as he remains alive that is all that is needed. Take him away."

Before Tucker could truly react he was grabbed by Tamsin and hoisted into the air. He was afraid but still tried to put on a brave face. He feared that he would never see Jessica again, he had enjoyed his time with her so much that words couldn't describe it. He had developed a true and loving relationship with her and knowing that there was a good chance that he would never see her again was breaking his heart. But he was going to remain strong for her, she would have done the same for him so he kept his composure and didn't try to resist Tamsin's hold on him.

Tamsin herself still wasn't happy with what was happening. Not just because she was still smaller and weaker than Jessica but the fact that she now saw herself as a glorified prison guard. She had joined this operation to help with the new world order and exact her revenge on Jessica for coming a place ahead of her in the pageant. She had always had a strong dislike to the gentle giantess but now she hated her with every fibre of her being. Now she wouldn't be happy until she stood over Jessica's cold dead carcass.

The walk towards the cells took the pair passed several key parts of this facility. There were plenty of people working around the clock and he could see other women being given the same device that went around their forearms that would inject them with the serum when they reached their targets and grow to the size that Jessica had of been. He had no idea exactly where the serum had come from but one thing that he did know was that hundreds if not thousands of these women had been injected with it and had now become giantesses bent to completing their objectives with extreme prejudice.

Tucker had no idea the truth to how the serum came into possession of Jarvis. In truth he had once been one of the brightest minds in Park Incorporated. He was achieving more work in a single year then many scientists saw in a lifetime. One thing that he did take out of the company's archives was the serum that Doctor Winifred Marsh had created to try and replicate the DNA that kept Jessica young and beautiful for many, many years. Everyone on Home knew what happened there when the good Doctor had turned into a rampaging giantess and destroyed parts of the city killing many people. If Jessica had not snapped her neck many more would have perished.

Jarvis had wanted direct access to the serum so that he could try and create soldiers like Jessica and the company didn't have to rely on the unpredictability of the Jones Serum. He thought that he would be able to correct the problems that had caused Doctor Marsh to become a rampaging giantess, he thought that he could make the user enormous and yet keep their natural state of mind. He thought that an army of people who had the same size and strength as Jessica would be unstoppable and if could even figure out a way to make the user change size at will it would make the costs that much cheaper. The Company however thought otherwise, there had been a large backlash after the incident and they were not interested in anything that had the slightest chance of repeating that unfortunate event.

Not taking no for an answer Jarvis had tried to steal a copy of the formula himself but had been found out and instantly sacked from his position. But in his mind he knew that he was right and wanted to show everyone on Home that his ideas were the better ones. In his twisted beliefs he saw the company and many of the other government run organisations as militants who prevented people from doing what they felt was right. He felt that he had every right to have access to the formula and modify it in any way he thought would benefit the people of Home.

Not too long after being fired from the company he had turned his intelligence into making a business empire. Rather than putting himself at the forefront he hired an actor to head the company and seem like he was in charge. But in truth it was Jarvis who was behind and his company which developed various machine parts for essentials made him insanely rich after a relatively short amount of time. There were other companies that also developed these parts but with business sense he had been able to shut these companies down one by one. But to him he had felt that this was the lack of a challenge for his intellect. He hadn't cared less about becoming rich, to him the money was a means to an end. He had only joined Park Incorporated because he deemed them worthy of his intelligence. The modest salary that he got out of the job paid for many of the things he liked in life and he was content with what he had.

It took Jarvis a few years before he felt that he had the necessary funds to start his operation he was able to bribe a scientist in Park Incorporated who had access to Doctor Marsh's serum to be able to retrieve him a copy of it. It cost him what to many people was more than a lifetime's salary but Jarvis got what he wanted, the original formula to Doctor Marsh's serum.

Almost from the moment that he laid eyes on the formula he could see where Doctor Marsh had gone wrong. He knew that it was not intended to increase the size of the user but just to retain youth and beauty. But he saw the potential of it being focused on growing people rather than having them remain young and beautiful. He removed the factor that was targeted in restoring youth and beauty and instead replaced with the necessary change to make the user stay stable minded. There were also a few other things that he added to the serum that would also benefit himself.

If one thing that Jarvis wasn't is stupid. He knew that if he created an army of giant people he would need some way of keeping them under his control. He would have been powerless to stop one of them from merely crushing him and taking command. He had added what he thought was necessary but there was one thing that he couldn't seem to alter no matter how much he tried. The serum seemed to only work on females, during his tests on smaller animals he discovered that only the female of the species would react to the serum and grow in size. The males would be unaffected by the serum and no amount of alterations he performed could change this fact. Even when it had gone into the Homeien testing phase only the female test subjects would grow.

The army that he had gathered hadn't happened overnight, he had spent some time recruiting women who had less than desirable personalities. Most of them had spent time in prison and didn't like authority figures. Many of them didn't particularly like Jarvis that much but since he was promising to make them bigger and stronger than everyone else and that it would be them who were policing society they were more than happy to accept.

Jarvis's biggest obstacle was Park Incorporated itself. They had their own small army of super powered beings and they were the greatest threat to his plan. But he knew that Jessica was amongst one of the top agents in overall power. Her size and strength were more than most agents could handle but there were a few that would be able to take her down, even kill her. But that is why he had decided to create an army of these giantesses rather than just a handful. From his time at Park Incorporated he knew that there were protocols to taking down Jessica much like they did with every other agent. But they were always targeted at taking just one giantess down. They had never taken into factor taking on an army of them and he planned for them to be overwhelmed.

So far the only part of his plan that wasn't an absolute success was that the attempted murder of Jessica had failed. Her recent growth spurt and thus increase in sheer strength had taken him by surprise but he felt that this wasn't something that he couldn't get past. Already he was preparing to obtain the information that he required. He did think about torturing Tucker in an attempt to get the information. But he felt that there was a much easier way of finding the information.

Jarvis knew that whatever growth spurt Jessica had undergone that she must have been treated by Park Incorporated's medical staff. All of her files would be in the company's mainframe and this would be relatively easy for him to obtain. Not only did he have these giantesses at his beck and call he also had several different types of robots that he had created himself. Some were built for combat but others had more discreet uses, there were several flying over the various battle zones so that he could keep a constant eye on the events that were unfolding.

The one that he planned to use was small, no bigger than a common house fly but it was probably one of his most important inventions. He planned to have the probe fly into Park Incorporated and hack their systems so that he could obtain the information that he needed. Normally the probe would be discovered by either the systems or an eagle eyed employee. But with all the attention focused on the giantesses who were attacking the company facility no one would notice something as minute as this probe enter the building and hack the information systems. It would only be a short amount of time before Jarvis discovered what he wanted and with that information he didn't think that anyone could stop him.

Meanwhile Tucker was placed in a cell by Tamsin, it was relatively large but the problem was that beyond the energy bars there was no ground. The only way that someone could get in or out is if they were handled by a giantess. Even if Tucker was somehow able to deactivate the energy bars he would face an eighty foot drop and he didn't have to be a genius to know that he wouldn't survive such a drop. He had known a couple of people jump to their deaths from his council flat block on Earth and many had jumped from a shorter height from this and still died.

He would have been amongst those people if it hadn't of been for Jessica. Ever since he had met her his life had turned completely, before he would have loved nothing then to jump from his flat to the world below, but now he had a new lease on life. Unfortunately now he seemed to be in dire trouble again and it seemed that he had no way of getting out by himself. He needed someone to actually take him out of the cell that he was in.

The cell itself was quite large but only had a bed and toilet located inside. There was no source of entertainment and all Tucker could see from outside of his cell was Tamsin standing by the bars. He couldn't see her head but some parts of the upper half of her body. He would have attempted to strike some kind of conversation with her but he had nothing to say to her. She was the one who first attacked Jessica and in his mind she was the one that had started the assault on Home. In truth it was a well-co-ordinated attack which had taken years to prepare and plan. He wanted nothing more than to break out of the cell and get himself back to Jessica's safety. He felt extremely vulnerable without her and he even began to doubt that he would survive this experience. But he tried not to think that, he had experienced more in the last few weeks then many people had in their lifetimes. He had been captured by aliens, possessed by a supernatural being, travelled to planets that humanity had no idea even existed and he even had sex with a woman who was large enough to crush him with only minimal effort. He wouldn't let some mad genius with world domination plans kill him, he had gone too far to allow that to happen.

Tamsin continued to stand by the cell keeping guard of Tucker. She would enjoy her new size even more if she had thought that she was the same as Jessica. But their confrontation had showed that she was still smaller and weaker than she would have liked to have been. The main reason why she had agreed to all this was so that she could take Jessica down a peg but she had failed in this attempt. She had no idea how Jessica could have grown so much in a short amount of time. She had no idea that the key to Jessica's growth spurt was just a short distance away.

But one thing she had been keeping in mind was that Tucker was from Earth. During her time with Jarvis she had begun to read more about the planet. She had heard of Earth before but not many people knew too much about it. Jarvis had an extensive record of the various planets that had been one of them that he had kept a record of. She couldn't believe that someone with Jessica's size and strength would fall for someone from such a backwards part of the universe. There were many more exotic planets and alien races that would be more fitting by Tamsin's standards and Tucker didn't fall into them. For now he was just a nuisance that she would have to put up with but she couldn't wait for Jarvis to find the secret to Jessica's growth spurt. Then she would experience the same spurt and become just as powerful as her. To be overpowered by Jessica had hurt her more than any physical blow and the only way that she thought that it would heal is if she defeated her in one on one combat. But at this moment in time Tamsin knew that she wouldn't stand a chance.

In her annoyance Tamsin slammed the palm of her hand on the wall right next to Tucker's cell and it caused a shudder in the cell. It was strong enough to knock Tucker off of his feet but thankfully he was still unharmed. But his situation was still dire and he only hoped that Jessica was still alright. But from when he last saw her he doubted that even she could survive such an onslaught.

Only a few minutes later Jarvis unleashed his robotic probe through a minute wormhole. It was one that was so small that it was difficult to detect and it almost seemed that in the huge commotion of the attack that no one would notice it slip into the facility and upload the information that Jarvis needed.

The trip only lasted for a few moments before the probe came out at the other end of the wormhole. It was tiny, no bigger than an insect and it could fly almost undetected by anyone. When it entered the facility the place was practically deserted. All the agents were either defending the facility from the giantesses or located somewhere else on Home once again fighting the giantesses. There was loud sounds of destruction all around and the probe had to work quickly before the main server was destroyed by one of the giantesses. There was almost untold damage and destruction happening all over the planet and it seemed the perfect opportunity for some espionage.

But as the probe flew through the facility attempting to reach the server there was one person who did seem to notice it. This person was someone that Jarvis had thought wouldn't be a threat to his plans. The agent was Jenny who had been told to stay behind inside the facility so that she could help monitor what was happening around building. The control facility was being overwhelmed with the various battles that were occurring around the planet so for the moment on Jenny was actually monitoring the inside. The scanners had detected an unknown metal source flying towards the server and an idea popped into her head.

Although many thought that Jenny was a dumb blond this was far from the truth. She was an intelligent woman and she quickly realised that the metal signature was not normal and something that needed to be investigated immediately. Like Jessica had done on Planet Paradise using her scaled down VSC Jenny opened up a wormhole that was able to take her directly to the server of Park Incorporated. Much like the wormhole that had brought the probe into the building this one was also tiny and only small enough to allow the three inch tall agent to travel through.

Again it only took a few moments for Jenny to reach the server that was located in one of the most secure parts of the building. Only members of staff and agents were allowed down there, the server itself was much smaller than most people on Earth would think. It was no bigger than a Rubix cube but could store several thousand times more information than every super computer on Earth combined.

The tiny woman noticed the problem land onto the server itself and plug itself into the systems. The probe was extremely intelligent and was able to get through the defences of the server within a blink of an eye and already it began to search for the information that it needed. But it just didn't want to know about Jessica's growth spurt but it was also searching for any additional information that would help Jarvis.

At her full size even the tiny Jenny would seem enormous in comparison to the probe but rather than thinking about destroying it she began to get an idea. She thought that most likely the probe had come from the person who was behind the sudden appearance of these giantesses. She had an idea in mind but it was going to be risky, but if it paid off it might just save Home from the tyranny of these giantesses.