- Text Size +

A few hours later Tucker and Jessica were out in the city but she was feeling a little nervous walking around in her new size. As usual she was careful with every step that she took but she still had her large breasts as her problem. With them blocking her view she couldn't look down directly so she would have difficulties seeing directly below her, but she had gotten used to this a long time ago but she felt like she needed to be more cautious with how she walked.

Jessica had gotten changed into her blue and yellow uniform again and for many people they thought that she was undergoing some kind of mission, they didn't know that she was having to wear her uniform because none of her normal clothing fitted her. She did feel a little embarrassed that she had to wear her uniform like this in public but it was much better for her than walking around naked.

One thing that Jessica did notice was how everything seemed lower than it had done before. This was to be expected with her increase in size but she was still having to get over the fact that she was taller. There were a few low hazards that had before not been a problem but with her increased height either had to duck under it or avoid it entirely. At one point she didn't see a relatively low sign and she struck her head off of it. This caused her to take a couple of steps back in pain and she rubbed her head to try and relieve some of the pain. She could hear Tucker laughing and she wasn't impressed with this. He was sitting on her shoulder and she just looked at him with an annoyed look and he soon stopped laughing.

Eventually the pair did come up to a small coffee like shop that Jessica would sometimes frequent. She didn't want to go out for a meal while she was this size until things were sorted out more higher up. But she thought that she could do with a nice hot drink to make her feel a little more comfortable. Her nervousness had been fading away but she still felt a little nervous and she hoped that the drink would calm her down.

Tucker also ordered a drink but since he wasn't sure exactly which was the best one for him, he allowed Jessica to order it for him. Although he had been on Home for a few weeks now he was still getting used to all the different food and drinks that they had and without Jessica there to help him he would be completely clueless. She loomed over him like a mountain of gentleness and she sat there with her legs crossed as she drank her scaled up drink. It was smaller than she remembered but there was still enough in there to satisfy her.

"So are you enjoying yourself out here?" asked Tucker genuinely wanting to know if she was coping with her increased size? In proportion he knew that it was like a regular size woman gaining roughly a foot and a half in height.

"Yeah it's not too bad I guess," replied Jessica as she took a sip out of her drink. They were sitting outside because she was obviously too large to fit inside but like other places they did have glasses that were large enough for her to use. "It is going better than I expected, no one's really stood there in awe over the fact that I'm bigger, they seemed to have hardly noticed." She rubbed her forehead slightly and she could still feel a small amount of pain. "But whoever put that sign up there deserves to be thrown in jail."

"I think that they probably had clearance before your change." He was trying to make a bit of a joke and he could see that it was making her smile. He always loved making her smile since he thought that she was beautiful both inside and out. He took a quick sip of his coffee like drink and he could taste something in it that he thought was exotic. He took another quick sip and he could still taste it. "Hey Jess what exactly is in this drink?"

"Well it's a mix of Hentin Beans, Wunsove Milk and Binks droppings." It was a common and popular choice of drink on Home. It was much like coffee and was very popular amongst many different people.

"Oh that's fine." He took another sip of his drink and then he began to remember the last part of the drink that she had mentioned. "Wait did you say droppings? As in what comes out of a person's arse?"

"Yep." She had a big smile on her face as she looked down at Tucker. Almost instantly he tried to spit out the last of the drink that was in his mouth and he felt disgusted. But all Jessica did was giggle a little at him. There were no droppings in the drink really, it was just a little joke that she had played. "It's alright Tucker I was only kidding, there aren't really any droppings in your drink."

"Oh thank God." He was panting a little as he was relieved that he hadn't actually drunk any droppings. "I have to admit that you got me with that one." Normally he would be somewhat upset by a joke like this but in his mind it had been harmless and had actually been pretty funny.

Unseen in the crowd of people that were walking past was Tamsin who was observing the couple having their drinks. She still had complete disgust for Jessica but she felt that very soon the tables would be turned and people would see her as the most beautiful person on Home. She still hadn't gotten over the fact that she had lost the pageant not only to Jessica but to Amber as well. She was going to pay that girl eventually but for the moment it was Jessica that she was mainly focused on.

Rather than wearing her normal clothing her normal clothing she was wearing a large overcoat which hid the suit that she was wearing underneath. It was much like the uniforms that the agents would wear, it was made out of the same strong material but this was definitely not something that had been constructed by Park Incorporated. It covered almost every part of her body except for her head. She also had a small device in her ear that was allowing her to communicate with someone else.

"I see that overgrown bitch," said Tamsin quietly as she placed her finger to her ear. From where she was standing she couldn't tell that Jessica had even undergone a growth spurt. Since the giantess was sitting down it was harder to make out the increase in height and the blue and yellow uniform that she was wearing was hiding her new muscles. "Permission to engage her now."

"No not quite yet my dear," replied a male voice through her ear. "The others aren't in position yet. Give them a couple of more minutes and then everything will be ready." The voice sounded exactly like the man Jarvis who had more or less recruited her after the end of the pageant on Planet Paradise.

"Well tell them to hurry up or else I'm going to go at it alone." There was a small device on Tamsin's left arm that when pushed would inject her with a certain serum that she expected to give her and Jessica an equal playing field. The device itself was located underneath the overcoat so that it couldn't be seen by anyone.

"No I will not allow you to ruin everything I have planned. If you activate yourself now I'll push the button and you know what'll happen then."

There was a few moments of silence as Tamsin went over her options. She didn't like it but for now she would have to play by the rules. But it wasn't a major loss of her, it meant that she only needed to wait a few more additional minutes before she could get what she wanted. She couldn't wait to see the look on Jessica face when the plan was put into action, the entire planet would soon know what was happening.

"Ok I'll wait," said Tamsin admitting defeat. "But know this that bitch is mine and I'm not going to let anyone else take any of the credit."

"That was part of the deal," replied the male voice in her ear. "I have to admit that I didn't think that you'd go along with this plan but I am thankful that you have gone through with it. When everything is said and done you will be at my right hand side." He cleared his throat before he spoke again. "I will give you the signal when all is ready."

Tucker and Jessica were oblivious to the approaching danger and the pair were just enjoying their time together. Deep down Jessica knew that her time with Tucker was very short, in fact within the next few days it would be time to send him back to Earth. She hadn't had the heart to tell him yet and was trying to push it off as much as she could. She couldn't imagine what she was going to do when he had to return to Earth. She was trying to think of a way that he could be able to stay with her but she knew that it was going to be unlikely. She had been trying to brush it off for some time but she felt that Tucker needed to know. She didn't realise that she had told him before but that event had been erased from existence thanks to the actions of a certain time traveller.

"Tucker there's something I need to tell you," said Jessica as she took one more sip of her drink. She had a glum look upon her face and Tucker knew that there was something seriously bothering her. He didn't know what it could be but he wanted to make things as easy for her as possible.

"What is it?" replied Tucker with a concerned face. His heart began to beat faster as he thought that there was something seriously wrong. He hadn't realised that it was close to time to take him back to Earth. He had originally been keeping the number of weeks and days in his head but he had long lost count and now he didn't even want to go back to Earth. His life on Home was much better than it was on Earth. But he also didn't realise that his memories would be wiped when he was sent back so all the magical experiences that he had felt and the love of Jessica would be wiped clean from his mind.

"I should have told you this a while ago but..."

Unseen to the couple Tamsin was still in the crowd of people who were walking past minding their own business. She was getting impatient but she received the signal that she was waiting for and quickly she pressed the small device that was on her arm underneath her overcoat. She felt a sharp pain as a needle went into her arm and injected the serum that the device held. It took less than a second for the contents of the device to empty and make its way through her system.

Instantly Tamsin could feel a rush of energy overtake her body and she admitted to herself that she had never felt more alive in her entire life. It was like she was injected with pure adrenaline and already she felt like she was invincible, but the true process occurred less than a second later. She could feel her body begin to expand and she could see the world around her begin to shrink. This hadn't gone unnoticed by the people around her who began to avoid her and eventually even ran away. As she grew larger her overcoat began to tear off of her body along with the strap that kept the small device strapped to her arm. It had already served its use so losing it wasn't a problem. The suit that she wore underneath grew along with her so she wasn't naked and for the first time people could see that the suit she was wearing was black and red. It had a large black strip down the middle but the sides were still red along with sides, her arms and her gloves and boots. She felt like a growing goddess as she saw mortals begin to flee from her as she grew taller and taller. She thought that her size would be the same as Jessica's and that she could finally take Jessica down a peg.

The events hadn't gone unnoticed by Jessica who quickly stopped her conversation with Tucker and she was astonished to see Tamsin growing taller by the second. It happened so quickly that within thirty seconds of being injected with the serum that Tamsin was up to her full size of one hundred and twenty two feet. She could see that Jessica was still sitting down in complete awe with what she was witnessing. Tucker was also gobsmacked when he saw the giant Tamsin and he recognised her from the pageant that had only happened a week ago. His heart began to fill with fear as he knew that this giantess was not likely to be as kind or gentle as his lover.

It only took a couple of steps for Tamsin to make her way quickly over to where Jessica was sitting and kick the gentle giantess square in her jaw. The sudden impact caused Jessica to topple onto her side but thankfully there was no one there for her to land on. But what stuck in Jessica's mind the most that she had barely felt the impact of Tamsin's foot coming into sharp contact with her face. If that was before the growth spurt the blow would have caused some serious damage, maybe even break her jaw but her growth spurt had not only made her bigger and stronger than before it had also strengthened her skeletal structure to help her support the added weight of her body. This would make it even harder to break her bones but her skeleton was not indestructible.

Tucker got up out of his chair as soon as he saw Tamsin coming towards Jessica and he heard the impact of the kick. He was surprised that the kick didn't take Jessica's head clean off. But almost instantly he began to feel anxiety as he was worried that his lover had been killed and that he soon would be killed by this seemingly crazed giantess. Tamsin herself was looming over the pair of them and she thought that this battle was going to be easy for her. She thought that her size and strength were now equal with Jessica's but in the unlikely event that she would be overwhelmed she had plenty of backup.

"You deserved that you overgrown bitch!" shouted Tamsin as she thought that she had seriously injured Jessica. "You think you're some kind of goodie, goodie well guess what you're not the only giant around here anymore." She saw Jessica slowly begin to get back onto her feet, she took a quick glance over to Tucker and saw that he was fine. She needed to take Tamsin down as quickly as possible without either causing casualties or property damage. "Oh yeah you get up because when you get up I'm just gonna knock you down again." She could see Jessica continuing to get up and she was ready to take her down once again. "Now I'm as big and strong as..." By now Jessica had gotten onto her feet and she towered above Tamsin. The thirty height difference roughly equalled a head and shoulder difference between the pair and this caught Tamsin completely by surprise. "You."

Jessica was a little more than annoyed that Tamsin had attacked her in this manner and had put innocent lives in danger. The fact that Jessica was bigger and stronger than the smaller giantess standing in front of her seemed to have an immediate effect on the smaller giantess. Tamsin began to back away but instead of striking down her enemy Jessica still wanted to end this peacefully.

"What do you think you're doing?" asked Jessica. She had no idea just how Tamsin had gotten so large but she knew that something was going down, something bad. "And how did you get so big?"

"You're bigger?" replied Tamsin in complete and utter shock. It was like she was looking at a ghost. She had expected herself to be the same size as Jessica but the fact that she was looking up at her energy was terrifying her more than any words could be spoken. "You're not supposed to be bigger than me."

"Calm down please." She placed her hands on Tamsin's shoulders in an attempt to calm her down. Despite the fact that she was easily large and strong enough to take this smaller giantess down with little effort she preferred not to use violence and instead use her words. She always believed that in most situations violence was not the answer and if it was to only be used as a last resort. "Tamsin isn't it?" Jessica had struggled to remember the name but recognised her from both the pageant and from the bar that she worked out. "You have to tell me what's happened to you so that we can find a way to change you back to normal. I know that suddenly becoming a giant can be a shock but I'm here for you if you need me. I can help you through this."

"Get your hands off me you bitch!" Tamsin's voice was sharp and angry as she quickly shrugged Jessica's hands off of her shoulders and then gave the bigger giantess a straight punch to her cheek. The smaller giantess had punched her enemy as hard as she could but the first thing that she felt was pain in her fist. Punching Jessica was like punching a brick wall and the blow didn't even stun her.

At this point Jessica knew that talking to Tamsin wasn't going to solve this situation. For reasons lost to her Tamsin seemed to want to harm her but Jessica was not going to allow this to happen. But rather than straight up punching Tamsin back Jessica was able to move behind her and apply a sleeper hold on the smaller giantess. This would put her to sleep without causing any more damage to the city around her or risk any additional lives. It was the least violent way that she could think of dealing with the situation. But as the hold was applied Tamsin was struggling to free herself but she could feel herself getting sleepier as Jessica restricted the blood flow to her head. With Jessica's new strength it was impossible for Tamsin to be able to break the hold.

"Don't struggle Tamsin," said Jessica as she continued the hold. Although she was concentrating on keep the hold up she had a good view of Tucker and she could see that he was safe. There didn't seem to be anyone else around so she also didn't have to worry about anyone else being wounded in this confrontation. "The more you struggle the quicker you'll lose consciousness." Tamsin didn't seem to be taking any notice of what Jessica was saying and she still tried to break out of the hold, but this was an impossible task. "I don't know what's happened to you or why you want to hurt me but this ends now."

Jessica knew that she only had to place Tamsin in this sleeper hold for another few seconds and then she would be knocked out. But suddenly she felt someone grab the back of her hair and pull it. The sudden action caused Jessica to release the hold that she had on Tamsin and the smaller giantess fell to the ground. She could feel the blood rushing back to her head and it would only be a few moments until she was back in business.

Jessica had no idea what could have pulled her hair but she could feel a small amount of pain as her hair was pulled. But only a couple of seconds later she found out who the culprit was. She was amazed to see that there were three more giant women standing in front of her and each one was the same size as Tamsin. Two of these women were what Tucker would have called Caucasian and the third woman was African-American. Each one was wearing the same suit as Tamsin and they all seemed to be fixated on her. Jessica had no idea of what was happening and exactly where these women had suddenly come from. But the next thing she felt was Tamsin tackling her from behind. The smaller giantess had targeted the back of Jessica's knees and even with her smaller size and strength she was still able to take the larger giantess down.

As soon as Jessica was down on the ground the four giantesses began to kick her repeatedly as if they were a gang picking on an unfortunate victim. But this victim was not some defenceless woman, she was Agent Jessica Snape and she wasn't going to let this happen without something to say about it. The blows that she was feeling were somewhat painful but it was not enough to take her down.

One of the women tried to kick Jessica in the face but as her enormous foot was able to make contact Jessica grabbed it and twisted it until she heard a loud cracking sound. The giantess went down in pain as her ankle had just been broken. The other giantesses realised that Jessica wasn't out entirely and continued their assault on her. But the larger giantess seemed to be able to block them and slowly she got back up to her feet. She was still confused but she was beginning to get angry.

Jessica still had no idea exactly how these women got so big and why they wanted to harm her but right now she didn't care. These giantesses were a danger to the city and everyone who lived in it and she knew that she had to take them down. Every moment that this fight continued was another opportunity for someone to get hurt.

With one mighty punch Jessica took down one of the giantesses. The punch had been so strong that the impact had knocked out many of the teeth of the giantess and sent her flying off her feet. Jessica was amazed with how much her strength had increased by the growth spurt she had undergone, she hadn't even used much of her newfound strength but it was still enough to knock the giantess with a single punch. But as the giantess lost consciousness Jessica noticed that she was beginning to shrink in size and this was something that was unnervingly familiar to her.

In her mind Jessica thought that she had just taken down two of the giantesses and had two more to go until the fight was over. But as she looked around she could see more giantesses coming towards her through the streets. These women were all the same size and wore the same outfits as Tamsin and almost immediately Jessica realised that something bigger than herself was going on here. She knew that she would have spotted these other giantesses before but the fact that they seemed to have appeared out of nowhere had caught her by surprise.

Jessica was so surprised with what she was seeing that she didn't see one of the giantesses come up behind her. This giantess was what Tucker would have called a Middle Eastern in race and she was carrying what looked to be a small building barely three storeys tall. With one almighty impact the giantess struck Jessica in the back of the head with building and even with her enhanced durability it was enough to daze the taller giantess. Before her growth spurt it would have been more than enough to knock her out but the fact that she was still on her feet only showed the resilience of Jessica.

But the impact was enough for the giantesses to gang up on Jessica once again. This time there were ten giantesses striking her and the blows were coming too quickly and rapidly for her to properly react to them. She could feel her body beginning to break as if her new body was reaching its limits.

Despite the fact that she was bigger and stronger than all of these other giantesses their superior numbers seemed to be overwhelming and she knew that if she didn't do something fast she would be knocked unconscious and then she would be in dire trouble. If she were to be knocked out she would shrink in size and it would be a minimal effort for one of the giantesses to stomp on her and crush her to death. She began to remember all the people that meant something to her over her life from her various friends, lovers and family members. She especially remembered her parents although she couldn't remember her face. But she also thought of Alicia in how she helped her when she was small and weak and how that moulded her into the heroine that everyone knew. She was big but rather than use her size to bully those smaller than her she had used them to help protect them instead. She knew that these women would not use their newfound size to help those but instead to harm them and this was something that the gentle giantess wouldn't allow.

But her most immediate thought was not for her own safety but for the safety of Tucker. She had barely seen him since this assault started and she began to worry that something terrible had happened to him. She couldn't see him but with all the blows that were coming down at her from every direction she couldn't actually look to see where he had was. She didn't know if he had gotten to safety or if he had been crushed to death by one of the giantesses. This was one other factor that made her act.

Despite the fact that Jessica was still dizzy after being struck from behind she slowly began to get up to her feet but she felt many more strikes impact her body and a couple of them even hit her in the back of the head. This only made her feel more and more dizzy and it wasn't giving her time to properly recover. It almost seemed that her situation was hopeless, these giantesses all had the same size and strength that she had before her growth spurt and the fact that she was heavily outnumbered only meant that the battle was turning more and more against her.

On the ground Tucker had witnessed everything that was happening but he tried to keep himself hidden. More than anything he wanted to go and try to help his giant lover but he knew that there was nothing that he could do to truly help her. He knew that she wouldn't want to put him in harm's way but he did come up with an idea. If he couldn't physically help her he would try and find those that could help. This meant that he had to try and find the agents from Park Incorporated. He knew that it was likely that they knew that the situation was happening and they were mobilizing but he felt it was better than just watching Jessica get beaten into the ground.

But almost as soon as Tucker left his hiding spot and try and find help he was grabbed by a giant glove clad hand. He shouted as he felt himself rise up into the air much faster than he found comfortable. A wave of terror overtook his body as he knew he was at the mercy of one of the giantesses who wanted to kill Jessica. The other times he had been in a giant hand he had always felt safe but now he was terrified that this might be the last moment of his life. He began to pray to God in his head and the next thing that he saw Tamsin's giant face in front of him. He knew that he was in big trouble and he could see that she was none too happy with the fact that Jessica was still bigger and stronger than her.

"Where do you think you're going you insect?" asked Tamsin. Her voice was so loud that it hurt Tucker's ears and her breath flew through his hair. "You're not going anywhere! You're coming with me!"