- Text Size +

Tucker's world was completely black and he didn't seem to know what had happened. The last thing he remembered was having sex with a beautiful towering giantess. The next thing he knew he had been hit with what he thought had been a tidal wave which struck him with such ferocity that it had knocked him out. He didn't know entirely what had happened but as he began to open his eyes he could see a bright light and a woman's face. At first he wasn't sure whether he had died and being reborn a baby and that the woman he was looking at was his new mother.

But as he looked into the face of this gigantic woman he could see that it was familiar to him and as he began to get his senses again he could see that the woman he was looking at was Jessica. She had a look of great concern on her face as she picked him up in her hand and brought him up to her level. Tucker was still covered with her juices but at this point in time she didn't care about that. All she cared about was seeing if Tucker was alright after their session and she was worried in case she had seriously injured him. He was still in a daze but slowly he could hear her voice as he continued to come around.

"Tucker are you alright?" asked Jessica with a much anxiety in her voice. He had barely moved and she began to fear the worst. She would never live with herself if she accidentally harmed him. "Please say something."

"W-what happened?" replied Tucker. It was the only words that he could speak and he saw Jessica begin to cry tears of joy. She was still completely naked but now she was happy to see that he wasn't dead and at least somewhat responsive. These were all good signs but she didn't know if there was any real damage.

"I'm sorry Tucker I lost control of myself and it just came out. I wanted to stop myself but I couldn't and because of me you could have been hurt." She was relieved to see that he was still alive but she felt guilty that she had knocked him out and in a manner that she felt was embarrassing. There had been much sorrow in her voice as she spoke and she thought that Tucker would now reject her in fear of having the event repeat itself.

Tucker slowly sat up in her hand and he could feel the warmth of Jessica's juices on him but he didn't seem to mind it too much. He could see that Jessica was still crying and although he did feel a little weak he wasn't injured. All that had happened was that Jessica's reaction had caught him by surprise and knocked him out for a few minutes. But as the seconds went by he was gaining more and more awareness and it would only be a very short amount of time before he fully came back to his senses.

"I-I'm fine Jessica," said Tucker but he began to rub some of the juice off of him and he still couldn't fully remember what was over him. "W-What is this stuff? It's not water and I hope to God that it's not glue."

"No that's my juices that's all over you," replied Jessica with still some sorrow in her voice. "I cummed and it all sprayed onto you. I thought that it might have killed and I promise I'll never let myself go like that again."

This was a promise that she knew that she couldn't keep. It was not the first time that she had cummed in that manner and she knew that as long as she engaged in sexual activity that involved penetration that it would happen again. She had no control over it and when she felt it happening there was nothing that could stop it. A part of her even enjoyed when it happened, it made her truly feel alive and that she was a real woman. Not many men had made her cum like that and immediately after the process she would find herself breathless. It had felt so good to her that she had been lost in a world of bliss for a few moments. She only realised that something was wrong when she didn't feel Tucker entering her again and when she sat up she noticed that he was unconscious panic began to overwhelm her and she had feared the worst.

"It's alright Jessica," said Tucker as he rubbed her hand to show that he wasn't angry with her or anything like that. "These kind of things happen and besides it did feel really good didn't it?"

"Yeah I guess that it did," replied Jessica finally cracking a smile on her face. She was unbelievably happy to see that Tucker was not angry with her over what had happened and it seemed that their relationship would continue.

But after a session like that Tucker was tired and still covered in Jessica's juices. But this was nothing that a quick bath couldn't solve and as soon as he was clean he went to bed and fell asleep almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. But this was something that Jessica didn't feel. Unlike most times that she had sex she didn't feel tired at all, she felt extremely energetic and it was almost like she had been given a shot of adrenaline. She was still awake and she almost felt like that she had already had a good night sleep. This had never happened to her before she thought that by burning off some of the excess energy that she was feeling would make her tired.

Knowing that Tucker would be asleep for some time Jessica stepped out of her villa and walked towards the shoreline. It was only a few short steps for her and she was still completely naked for all the world to see. But it was the darkest of nights with no moons in the sky to light up the area. She could feel the cool breeze on her naked body and she began to breathe in the fresh sea air. It was one reason why she loved coming to Planet Paradise and the fact that there was no one else around for miles only made her feel more relaxed. But she was still feeling energetic and with no chance of her even going to sleep she thought that a night swim in the ocean would tire her out.

Jessica stepped into the cold water and she felt it come into contact with her bare skin. She hoped that the coldness would also help sap some of this excess energy out of her system and she began to take some additional steps into the water. She knew an area of the water not far from her villa where the water was deep enough for her to take a swim like she was a normal person. It was still several hours before dawn so she didn't think that she would have to worry about anyone watching her as she swam.

As she walked through the water it began to get deeper and deeper. She felt it come up to her crotch area and it felt cool as it came into contact with her vagina and pubic hair. It was only a short time ago that Tucker had been entering it in a night of passion. But now that time had passed and her lover was soundly asleep back at the villa. Even when the water began to come up to her breasts she gasped a little as the coolness of the water caused her nipples to become erect. If she had been wear a bra at the time they would have easily been seen but she didn't feel any pain at all. Having water touch her nipples caused her no pain, it was only really went something besides the fabric of her clothing or water touched her nipples that caused them pain.

Eventually the water level was high enough for Jessica to begin her swim and she dived below the water. On this part of Planet Paradise there were very few islands and since there wasn't much to see there weren't any people around. It was the perfect place for a giantess to swim in some privacy and the seafloor was several hundred feet below her so it seemed that she would be swimming like any normal person.

Despite the darkness Jessica did have some sense of direction under the water and she didn't have to worry about swimming into any large creatures underneath the water. On Planet Paradise there was no animal life so there were no fish or whale like creatures in the oceans. She felt free while she was under the water and thanks to the fact that she was in top physical shape she could hold her breath for some minutes. It had nothing to do with her giant size but thanks to centuries of training and physical exercises. It was a trait that was common amongst the agents since they all worked out to keep themselves in shape.

As Jessica swam deeper and deeper into the ocean the little light that was available didn't reach down this deep and she found herself in complete darkness. But as she swam she also thought about what was going to happen when Tucker would have to be sent back to Earth. She wasn't going to give him up without a fight and she could see them using some kind of serum that would remove her abilities permanently. She didn't know whether the company possessed anything like that but she wouldn't put it above them having something like that and not telling their agents.

She also wondered if a serum did in fact exist would she actually mind becoming normal again. She did admit that she loved being a giantess and having the power to truly help people. But there was one thing that her size had robbed her of, the ability to raise a family. She had been married a few times but she had never been able to have children of her own. It was one thing that she cursed about being a giantess. As long as she could remember she had wanted to be able to have children and watching them grow up. She wanted to be a good mother for her children since she lost her own mother at a young age.

Jessica knew that Tucker's semen were in her system right now but she also knew that his sperm would most likely never reach any of her eggs. It was an almost impossible distance for any sperm to travel and survive and even in the very remote chance that one of his sperm did reach one of her eggs it wouldn't be able to actually break through and fertilise it. It was the same that had happened to all the other men that she had sex with. It seemed that her quest to have a child of her own would never end. She did have one thing that could bring her quest to an end but she was saving it for the moment.

Jessica swam in the ocean for hours and before she knew it the rays of sun began to appear over the horizon. She had completely lost her sense of time and she didn't realise at first that she had been swimming all night. But much to her surprise she still didn't feel tired, the swim had burned off some energy but not enough to make her feel tired at all.

Slowly she began to swim back to her villa and as she swam the light of day grew stronger and stronger and she knew that she had to get back before the other people began to stir and they would see her naked body. But thankfully for her she knew exactly where her villa was so she wouldn't become lost and accidentally step onto anyone else's island.

Despite it being dawn Jessica knew that she had at least a couple of more hours before Tucker woke up. She decided to spend this time by doing a spot of sunbathing when she got back to her island. It wasn't just to work on her tan but also so that she could dry herself off. Even in the early morning the temperature was still high and it was another reason why the planet was so popular with tourists. It didn't take her too long to fully dry off and she stepped back into her villa to finally prepare herself for Tucker's awakening.

Jessica walked into her villa still naked but this was going to be something that she would rectify immediately. Silently she crept into her room where Tucker was still sound asleep and put on a bra and panties set before putting on a light dress and a pair of flip flops. She knew that it wouldn't be long before Tucker woke up and despite the swim not making her feel tired it had made her feel hungry instead. But as she entered her kitchen she could see that she had left out all the dirty washing up from the previous night's dinner. But she didn't see this as an annoyance but rather another way that she could pass the time before Tucker woke up.

She made sure that she was as quiet as she could as she washed up the plates and the cutlery. One thing that she was glad about was that none of the food that she had prepared had been wasted, she hated thinking that she was wasting food and since food waste in her scale could be astronomical. But it didn't take her too long to finish all the cleaning up and as soon as she was done she began to work on making breakfast. For the last few years she had been used to making breakfast just for herself but making a breakfast for Tucker wasn't any real extra effort for her. In comparison to her he ate a lot less than her so making an additional breakfast for him wasn't too hard of a task.

Jessica decided that Tucker would most likely enjoy a cooked breakfast this morning so she began to cook a traditional Home breakfast. But she did remember him telling her about the cooked breakfasts that he used to have on Earth. She remembered him calling it a Full English breakfast and she wanted to make his breakfast as close to that as possible. But she couldn't remember all the ingredients that he had mentioned and almost all of them she had never heard before. But she did try as best as she could from memory and tried to make it look a lot like the English Breakfast that he had drawn for her some time ago. But one thing that Jessica did feel that she thought was odd was that she was particularly hungry this morning. She couldn't remember feeling this hungry for some time but she put it down to her several hours of swimming as the culprit for her hunger.

A fair few minutes later Tucker began to stir out of his slumber and he felt refreshed after such a good sleep. He could still remember the night of passion that he had shared with Jessica and it would be a memory that he would cherish until the end of his days. But as he slowly got out of his bed and looked over to where Jessica would sleep he saw that the bed was empty. This was not all that surprising since she would often get up before him and even when she was asleep she would shrink down in size so it might be hard for him to see her from where he was.

But his answer came when he could smell breakfast cooking in the kitchen and he knew that his lover was preparing breakfast for them. He would have loved nothing more than to walk into the kitchen and give her a kiss. But everything was so big that he couldn't climb down from the table where he had slept and even if he did get to the kitchen he wouldn't be able to reach any higher than Jessica's ankle. Although he didn't particularly like to do it he called out for Jessica.

Tucker only had to wait a few moments for Jessica to come into the room and she gave him a smile as she gently picked him up. She raised him up to her lips and gave him a little kiss just to properly say good morning to him.

"Good morning my Special Little Guy," said Jessica with a smile on her face. "Did you have a nice sleep?"

"Yeah I was completely knackered last night," replied Tucker still stretching his arms. "Last night was amazing."

"I know I haven't felt that good for a long time. It's amazing how such a little man can make me feel like such a woman." She paused for a moment while she contemplated her next words. "Are you still alright after that little accident?"

"Yeah I'm fine believe me it'll take a lot more than that to take me out for the count. I've survived a gang of knife wielding teenagers in hoodies a little of your juice isn't going to make me shudder."

Jessica was thankful that Tucker was perfectly fine and that he was still in good spirits after the incident that they had last night. She still found it to be a little embarrassing but she wouldn't be humiliated if Tucker went around telling people. She didn't think that he would do anything like that. He was a good man and she knew that if he did go around telling people that she had knocked him out when she cummed on him that she would show how unhappy she was.

A few minutes later the two were sitting down eating their breakfast and Tucker was thankful to Jessica for trying to make his up into a Full English breakfast. She had rearranged some of the food and cut it up to make it look like the genuine article. This had been difficult for her since Tucker's food was so small in comparison to her and the task had been far from easy. But as they ate Tucker began to realise something that could potentially change both their lives forever.

"Oh my God," said Tucker as he dropped his cutlery. "I cummed inside of you."

"So," replied Jessica. She didn't think that it was all that big of a deal but he didn't know about her situation.

"So you could be pregnant." He couldn't believe that she was acting so calmly when he was thinking that they could potentially have a child together. He did like the concept but he thought that she wouldn't feel the same way.

"It's alright Tucker you don't need to worry about that." Her voice was sombre and sad and she gave out a sigh before shedding a tear. "No matter how many times we have sex you won't get me pregnant." At first Tucker thought that she might have had a medical procedure that prevented her from becoming pregnant but as he saw her beginning to cry he realised that it was something much more upsetting.

"Are you alright?" He stood up from his chair and began to walk towards the crying giantess in front of him. "I'm sorry if I upset you."

"It's alright Tucker it's not your fault." She wiped some of the tears from her eyes. "One thing that I've really wanted for the vast majority of my life is to be a mother. To have a little baby in my arms and watch them grow up into a strong and responsible adult. I wanted to be there for all their accomplishments like their first steps, first words, first day of school but because of my size I've been robbed of that." She looked at Tucker for a moment before continuing. "Do you know how long my fallopian tubes are?" Tucker gave a quick shake of his head and he had already told her what that meant. "Doctors have told me that it is impossible for any normal sperm to survive the journey to any of my eggs and even then they're too big for the sperm to fertilise." She clenched her fist as she briefly became angered by the fact that she couldn't have a child. But she didn't want to show Tucker her anger, she only wanted him to see the true gentle giantess that she was. "I just wish that I could actually have a little child of my own. Someone who is actually mine and calls me Mommy, but that is one thing I will never have."

Some tears were rolling down Jessica's face and the next thing she knew she could feel Tucker holding onto her finger. Under normal circumstances he would have tried to hold onto her entire hand but since she was so big this was impossible for him to achieve. Instead he did the best that he could and as long as he was there to comfort his lover he thought that there would be nothing that he couldn't do for her.

"One day you will be a mother Jessica," said Tucker trying to comfort his enormous lover. "Not just any mother but a great one. Any child would be lucky to have someone like you to raise them, you are one of the most loving people that I've ever met and I'm sure that you will achieve your dreams one day."

Before Tucker could properly react he felt Jessica gently grab him and lift him to her lips. It was an experience that he was quickly getting used to and he didn't even mind anymore. He knew that some men would take issue with being picked up, especially by a woman. But as long as she was happy that was all that he cared about. Her kiss lasted for several seconds before she carefully gave him a hug. He was right on her breast but she didn't squeeze or push down. She just wanted to show her affections.

"Thank you Tucker," said Jessica with a few tears still rolling down her face. But instead of feeling sorrow she was beginning to smile once again. "I knew there was a reason why you're My Special Little Guy." Tucker tried to say something back to her but his voice was being muffled by her flesh and she couldn't properly hear him. "What was that?"

"I can't breathe," replied Tucker. It was all that he was able to blurt out. Quickly he felt the hug end and he was raised up to Jessica's level. She was turning red from embarrassment and she couldn't stop apologising to him. But he didn't mind too much about the hug. He just wanted to show that he was there for her.

That's how it was for the last few days of their holiday together. In the day they would go out and see the sights of Planet Paradise and by night they would have sex. Thankfully there were no additional accidents and it made them grow even closer together. Tucker did take some comfort in knowing that he didn't have to use any artificial contraception but he had also wanted to have a child as well. His ex-wife had never wanted children and he had been fine with that for a short time. But he knew that he was beginning to get on in his years and if he left it too much longer he thought that he would have been too old to be a father. Tucker was in his mid-thirties and he didn't want to leave it any longer to actually have a child.

But at the end of each sex session Tucker would go to sleep but Jessica would find that she couldn't. She still felt full of energy and she found it to be very odd, one night would have made her think that it was merely a one off but to happen three nights in a row made her think that there was something not right. She thought that she would go and see Doctor Summers when she returned to Home but she wasn't feeling tired at all. She would feel energised and she would experience this feeling after having sex with Tucker.

On one night Peggy did come to the villa along with her partner. She had already been discharged from the hospital since her sudden illness had not been serious. She had some idea of what had happened but didn't voice this opinion out loud. But she was still completely frilled with the fact that she was in Jessica's villa and she couldn't get over how large everything looked. She herself had even claimed that she had grown an extra quarter of an inch since the pageant but her partner thought that she was stretching herself a little there. Much like Tucker he wasn't intimidated with having a lover who was taller than him. When the couple were lying down they would be the same height.

But the day eventually came when Jessica and Tucker had to go back to Home and leave the beautiful villa behind. But they had accepted that they would have to come back to reality eventually but a few things had changed for both individuals. The holiday had made them come closer together and the fact that they had sex with one another made their relationship all that much more special to them.

But one thing that Jessica hadn't shared with Tucker was the fact that after they had sex that she would be so pumped up with energy that she wouldn't go to sleep. In fact she had been awake for the last four nights in a row and yet she still didn't feel tired at all. Before she had sex with him she would feel some form of fatigue but after their session she would be completely energised. One thing that she hadn't noticed that over the last couple of days she had also been eating a little more than she normally did. Under normal circumstances one might say that she was pregnant but because of the size difference between the two lovers that was more or less impossible.

Jessica had spent the majority of the morning packing the clothes back into the suitcases. She was very neat in her work and always made sure that the clean clothes were nicely folded and placed correctly in the case. The dirty clothes that needed to be washed had been placed in a plastic like bag that was strong and also not harmful to the environment. She had even picked up a few souvenirs that she would take to her friends back on Home.

She herself wore the same summer dress and flip flops that she wore when she took Tucker on his picnic almost two weeks ago. In her mind it was funny with what had happened since then, back then Tucker had been a good friend and maybe was leaning towards becoming her lover. But now he was her lover and that he played an important part in saving the galaxy from the tyranny of Rammun and they had just experienced a great holiday together. No one could remember that Tucker had also saved the entire universe when he convinced his truly colossal daughter to go back to her own time just before everything in the universe was wiped from existence.

But even after the case was packed up Jessica made a few additional preparations before they could leave the villa. Tucker was one thing that she definitely made sure was in her possession as she left. She had forgotten a few items in the past and she didn't want Tucker to be amongst them. To make sure that he was truly with her she placed him on her shoulder and tied a few strands of her brown hair around him for extra safety.

"So are you ready to go back?" asked Jessica with a smile on her face. She turned her head to look at him but she was careful that her hair didn't pull him off her shoulder.

"Can't we stay a little longer?" replied Tucker. "I'm enjoying the weather and I haven't been on a holiday in the sun for years."

"I'm sorry little guy but I have to get back to work and besides don't you want to travel to other worlds with me again?"

"I guess so." He knew that they couldn't stay forever but it was a nice thought thinking that they could stay there forever.

"Good now you know the drill by now." She lifted her wrist up and pressed a button on the VSC device on her wrist. Mere moments later a vortex appeared in front of them large enough for the both of them to go through. She picked up the suitcase and stepped through the portal disappearing in an instant.

A few minutes later the pair had returned to Home and Jessica was walking back to her apartment with Tucker still on her shoulder. She had said her hellos to the people she saw working at the company. A few people admitted that they liked her tan and thankfully while they had been gone nothing of any particular interest had happened. There had been no crisis or major disasters. It seemed that they had left during a quiet period.

While Jessica was walking down the hallway towards her apartment she was talking to Tucker and eventually she did reach the door of her apartment. It was not hard for her to find her door since it was by far the largest in the complex. She used her key card to open the door and she opened the door. But this was when things began to change for her.

As she went to walk through the door the top of her head struck the top of the doorframe and this caught her completely by surprise. She staggered back and even dropped her suitcase and it landed with a loud thud on the floor. She placed her hand on her head where the impact had happened and she rubbed it trying to ease the pain. Rather than being very worried Tucker seemed to laugh. He remembered this from his first night on Home and when he met Jessica. He thought that she would have learned by now.

"Oh come on Jessica," said Tucker with a laugh. "You should know by now that when you're wearing heels that you're too tall to get through the door properly." At first there was no response from Jessica. She wiggled her toes to check something and much to her despair she began to realise what was happening. Her silence was beginning to get the little man on her shoulder worried. "Hey Jess are you alright?"

"I'm wearing flip flops," replied Jessica with much fear in her voice. "I-I'm not wearing heels."

Tucker's laugh soon subsided as he realised what this meant. He had seen her walk through the door numerous times in flip flops and she had always been able to just make it under without having to duck. But since she had struck her head on the doorframe while wearing flip flops meant only one thing. It was impossible for the doorframe to have been lowered and left only one conclusion, Jessica was taller.