- Text Size +

Back at the arena Amber was receiving her tiara and giving a victory speech. She thanked everyone that was there and she was still crying tears of joy. This was definitely one of the high points of her life and everyone there applauded her, congratulating her on winning the pageant.

Jessica was also clapping her hands, happy that someone deserving had won the pageant. But already only after a few short minutes people were beginning to leave the arena but there had been a large profit for the company running the pageant and the owners of the various kiosks. For them it had been a good day and they had the towering giantess Jessica to thank for that.

While the people were dispersing Jessica picked up Tucker from the ground and rested him in her hand once more. He looked a little disappointed that she didn't win, he had expected her to win the entire pageant with minimal effort but the fact that she hadn't made him think that now she would have hated that he had convinced her to enter. But rather than seeing a glum look from his new lover he could see her smiling at him and this uplifted him more than he could put in words.

"Well that was entertaining," said Jessica giving him a little rub on his head. She only used her index finger to rub his head, it was all that was needed to complete the task.

"But you lost," replied Tucker with some confusion. "I thought that you would have been devastated."

"I didn't care about winning. All I cared about was that I was taking part and measuring myself against other women. Of course I am a little disappointed but it's not the end of Home. Besides I had a wonderful day, met so many people and I have you to thank for that. In my books that makes me a winner and I'm sure that I'll share my prize with you." She gave him a little wink but there was more that needed to be done before they could consider going back to the villa.

Over the next hour Jessica took part in several photo shoots that was included in the registration package. She did receive a small amount of prize money for coming second. It was less than a half of the grand prize value but it was still more credits than she had before. As a woman of her word she was going to donate half of it to charity and give the other half to Peggy. Jessica was still worried about her and she would definitely contact the hospital when she got back to the villa.

Some of the photos that were taken were of Jessica by herself wearing her bikini while some were with the other contestants. The photographer would have problems getting her into focus but it was something that the gentle giantess was used to so she had no problems with that. In the group shots normally she would be lying down and only her upper body could be seen. In her solo shots with some careful movements her entire body could fit in the picture. After a special request Jessica was even able to get a couple of pictures with her and Tucker in them. This request was easily accepted by the people running the pageant and it seemed to go down well with everyone else.

When the other contestants saw what Jessica was doing they also requested that they have a couple of pictures with their loved ones. The pageant owners all conceded to the idea and they thought that it was a good way to promote their company as being customer friendly. Although the contestants were being given copies of their pictures some were also being uploaded so that others could access them and they already knew that Jessica's would be very popular.

A few hours later Jessica and Tucker were back at the villa and they wanted to relax a little after the long day. Jessica had received her consolation prize and had already divided it up so that she could give half to charity and the other half to Peggy who to her knowledge was still at the hospital. She had been able to contact the hospital and ask how Peggy was doing, much to her relief she was informed that her friend would be fine but she would have to stay overnight for observation. Most likely she would be discharged in the morning so she would still hopefully make it to the villa the next night.

Jessica did have something special in mind for Tucker though. He had spent all of his money that she had given him on her. The fact that he thought that she would win the pageant was very touching and she wanted to show him that despite the short time that she had known him that he meant a lot to her. She remembered back to the night that she had lost her virginity, it was before she had become a giantess on a permanent basis and it had been to her best friend Alicia. Her friend had only recently come out as being a homosexual but she felt that she couldn't date other women because she saw Jessica as being the perfect woman and that other women couldn't measure up to her both in height and beauty. She wished to have one night of passion with Jessica and the towering girl had agreed because she was doing a favour for a dear friend who had always been there for her when she needed her the most. It was a memory that she held dear to her and she wanted to repeat it as best as she could.

With Alicia the night had not started in the bedroom. Her friend had tried to make a romantic dinner despite the fact that she wasn't a very good cook. Alicia had put on her finest dress and requested that Jessica did the same, she was even asked to wear heels so that she would see even taller than she already was. The dinner itself was relatively short and the pair had talked to each other, Alicia had been fighting her homosexual feelings for many years but when she saw a transformed Jessica it had made her realise her true feelings. The little kiss that she had given her before her eventful date was all that Alicia needed to know that she was a homosexual and that Jessica herself was the perfect woman.

On that magical night the two women did eventually move to the bedroom where Alicia caressed Jessica's body and explored every square inch of it both with her eyes and her mouth. Despite the fact that she was a tall woman herself she had felt so small in comparison to Jessica and to her when she moved onto Jessica's breasts the floodgates seemed to open. Much like other men Alicia loved the size and firmness of Jessica's then newfound breasts. She had even been able to briefly suck on her nipple although it did give the enormous woman a sharp sense of pain. But Jessica had withstood the pain so that Alicia could get every part of her that she wanted.

Both women kissed each other several times passionately and Alicia had even gone down to Jessica's vagina. The feeling that she had experienced was unlike any other and she was even a little embarrassed when she cummed in the face of Alicia. But her friend didn't mind, it only showed that Jessica was truly enjoying the experience and she wanted it to last forever, but unfortunately that wasn't the case.

Jessica remembered that the next morning she and Alicia had a falling out because although Jessica had enjoyed the passionate night she didn't see Alicia as a lover but rather as her best friend like she always had done. Alicia had responded negatively to this and stormed out of the room. Jessica didn't doubt that she had feelings for Alicia but once again they were as a best friend rather than a lover. It was that day that she became a giantess on a permanent basis.

Much like that night Jessica requested that he wear formal clothing for the dinner that they were going to have. She had been able to get him a nice suit that had belonged to one of her former husbands who was the same size as Tucker. She put on her fanciest dress but rather than wearing shoes she decided to be barefoot for this particular dinner. She had also made sure that her hair was full of volume and life. She was too large to go to a conventional hairdresser but on Home there were several devices that a woman could use to get salon like hair. Thankfully some of it had been scaled up so that she could use them and it was one way that she kept her hair in order.

Already Jessica had prepared a dinner that was somewhat fancy but didn't take her too much time or effort to complete. It was a simple dish that she knew Tucker would like and she had even been able jazz it up a little so it looked fancier than it truly was. She was purposely making sure that the meal wouldn't take long to eat so that the pair could move onto other activities.

It was far from the first time she would be having sex with a normal size man. It had happened on a number of occasions and so far she had never injured a man during sex although a couple of times she would lose control of herself. She had never had sex with a man from Earth before and she wondered if it would be any different. She thought that conventional sex was going to be the same in any culture but she did hope that she wasn't going to be too rough with him. The last thing that she wanted to do was send him to the hospital and it would be embarrassing for her to have to tell doctors that he was injured while they were having sex.

Tucker was in the bedroom putting on the last part of the suit. Jessica had given him what to her was a small mirror so that he could see himself. He did like the way that he looked in the suit but he felt that he looked too fancy. But he wasn't going to turn down a request from a beautiful woman like Jessica. He could already smell what she was cooking and he was very hungry. He was eager for his giant lover to come into the room and take him to where they were dining. He knew that she did like to keep him waiting and he was going to push her. He was just happy that they were together and he was experiencing something that no human had ever experienced. He had already travelled to more planets that existed in his solar system and had actually met a few alien races although one of them did capture him and more or less torture him as well.

He only had to wait a few more minutes before Jessica opened the door and stepped through. When Tucker turned around to see her he stood there breathless as he thought that she was absolutely stunning. The dress that she was wearing was long and went all the way down to her feet. It was red and had no sleeves. Once again he couldn't see the straps of a bra but he assumed that she was still wearing her strapless bra like she had done before. She had applied some make-up on her but once again she knew exactly how much she needed without going over the top. It made her look even more stunning than she already was with her natural beauty. The dress showed off her stunning breasts but once again it didn't reveal too much. Jessica had always wanted her clothes to be like that, she wasn't ashamed about her enormous breasts although they were larger than she would have liked. She didn't want people thinking that she was a whore. She was a very conservative woman and definitely the last thing she was, was a whore.

"Hi little man," said Jessica with a pleasant smile on her face. She could see that Tucker was breathless and he was beginning to stutter at the sight of her. He didn't think that she was able to surprise him anymore with her beauty but once again she had proved him wrong. "And I must say that you're a very handsome man. I just might have beat the other women away from you with a stick.

"Y-you're s-stunning," replied Tucker finally getting the words out of his mouth. It was all that he could think as he saw her talk another step towards him before she placed her hand on the table right next to where he was standing. Without being given a command he stepped onto it and she gently rose him to her level. She cupped him in her hands before she began to walk back to the dining room.

When Tucker saw how she had laid the table out he began to admire the effort that she had put into it all. He could see that she had made an effort in presenting the table. He would have expected to see the same in a five star restaurant and she had left nothing out. She had placed a normal table and chair on her own giant table and it was perfectly positioned so that they could look at each other face to face. On the two ends of the table she had placed a small blooming tree. It was the norm to put flowers there but because of her scale a tree was actually more appropriate. Rather than having a candle there was a few logs burning that provided the light for the table and Tucker was amazed to see that there was no smoke coming from them. The wood that was on fire was a special artificial wood that didn't produce any smoke when it burned. It was something that was unavailable on Earth and it would eliminate the need for chimneys.

Jessica had already set the plates of food down on their respected tables and she had placed all the appropriate cutlery for it. There had been many choices for the cutlery but she had picked the ones that were the most adapted for the particular food and also the most expensive looking. The metal that the cutlery was made out of was expensive and Jessica had spent a small fortune to get a set that was made to her scale. She had rarely used them and kept them only for special occasions. But she knew that this was going to be a special night and hopefully the first of many.

Gently Jessica placed Tucker down by his chair and when he stepped out of her hand he sat himself down at his table. Jessica followed suit and sat down at her scaled up table. She could feel the coldness of the tiled floor under her bare feet. But she didn't mind this, it was something additional that was going to make this night very special for both her and Tucker. She didn't think anything was going to ruin it.

"You've done all of this?" asked Tucker surprised with how much effort she had put into this dinner.

"Sure when you love someone you would do almost anything for them and you're not exception," replied Jessica with a smile on her face. From where he was sitting he had a good view of her breasts but he was still a modest man and only looked at her face.

"Is this the surprised that you mentioned?" It was very lovely what he had seen but it was still like their first date that had taken place almost a week before.

"No only the first part of it." Her voice was so angelic that Tucker couldn't help but be lost in them and the look in her eyes only furthered her natural beauty. There was some eye liner around her eyes but again she had only put on what was necessary.

As the minutes went by the pair talked a little about everything that had happened that day. Jessica mentioned that Peggy was going to be alright and although Tucker hadn't met her in person he did feel sorry for her after seeing what had happened to her on stage. They talked more about their relationship but she didn't tell him that he had just over a week left until he would have to be returned to Earth. It was going to be an event that would break Jessica's heart but she vowed to herself that she wouldn't let them take him away from her. She would fight all the regulations and procedures to keep the man that she loved. And she had already planned something special for their last night together, but there was something else special that she had in mind that they were going to do hopefully in the next few minutes.

"Jessica you never cease to amaze me," said Tucker as he looked once again at her face and overall beauty. "I think to myself that you couldn't be any more beautiful and yet you always find a way to be able go beyond my expectations."

"Well every girl has a right to look pretty," replied Jessica in a somewhat girly voice. She had already finished most of her dinner and yet she was still hungry, but it wasn't food that she was hungry for. "Besides I think I know something else that we can do after we've finished our dinner."

"W-What are you thinking?" He had some idea of what she was talking about but he didn't want to say it out loud just in case it wasn't what she was thinking and that she would shoot him down.

"Oh you'll see little man, you'll see."

The rest of the dinner was extremely pleasant and the two definitely hit it off as if they were supposed to be with one another. But for what Jessica had planned next everything around her wouldn't matter. Everything that was within her notice was sitting in front of her on a little table as if he were a doll. At times it was hard for her to remember that it is not the people that she interacts with that are small, she was the one that was big and even after two centuries she would have to remind herself of that fact. But seeing Tucker sitting in front of her in his suit made him think that he was extremely cute and more and more she wanted them to share something that she had shared with only a very few amount of men over her long life.

Tucker finished off the last mouthful of his dinner before leaning back and gently patting his stomach to show that he had enjoyed the dinner. Jessica had finished hers a couple of minutes before but she was polite enough to wait until Tucker had finished his before she tried to make her move. She gave him a gentle smile and once again he could see her pearly white teeth and he even noticed that the one that he had knocked out of her had grown back. He still felt guilty over punching Jessica but under the circumstances he didn't have a choice. If he hadn't of done it most likely by now the entire planet of Home would have become nothing short of a hellhole along with large parts of the galaxy.

"Oh that was fantastic," said Tucker as he looked up into Jessica's hazel eyes. He could stare at them for the rest of his life and he would have thought that he had lived a full and worthy life. "You have got to be one of the best cooks I've ever met."

"Well I wasn't always a good cook," replied Jessica with a pleasant voice. "It took me decades from burning everything to actually learning how to do everything right. It took me longer than the average lifetime to get it alright but at least you've enjoyed it and I hope that you saved room for dessert."

"What is for dessert?" He didn't know what he was going to have but when they went passed the kitchen earlier he had not seen anything that resembled dessert unless he had missed it. But he saw Jessica lower herself to him and the smile on her face only increased further.

"Why me of course. I want you inside me right now." Tucker looked at her with some confusion for a moment and at first thought that she wanted to eat him but he began to realise what she actually meant and finally he knew that this truly would be a night to remember. "Let's not kid ourselves here Tucker. I know that this is something that you've wanted to do with me ever since you first saw me. For that I don't blame you, I admit that many men have come up to me and professed their love to me but that is only because they wanted my body. But you've seen through my looks and have witnessed what is inside. Not many men would have cared to do that. But you are one of the few men in the galaxy who doesn't see me as a giantess with the body of a stripper. You see me as the woman that I truly am and for that I'm giving you special access to me."

"I-I don't know what to say," replied Tucker. The words were getting chocked up in his mouth and he was struggling to get over the excitement that he was experiencing. He didn't know exactly how things would go down but either way he knew that he was going to have one of the greatest experiences in his life.

"You don't need to say anything." She gently placed her fingertip on his mouth. It was large enough to almost cover the entirety of his face but she was careful with what she did. "You just need to show me what a man you are and make me experience feelings that I haven't felt for a good long time. I won't force you to do anything that you don't want to so would you like to make our way to the bedroom?" Tucker nodded to her and although it didn't mean anything on Home he had told her what it meant on Earth and this only made her smile even more at him. "Good and believe me you will enjoy every moment of it."

Slowly Jessica picked up Tucker out of his chair before standing up himself. With grace she walked towards the bedroom and already Tucker could feel a man reaction in his crotch area as he imagined what was going to happen. He had seen Jessica naked when they had a bath together but he had only had a brief view of her vagina before it had gone below the water but he knew now that he was going to see it in all of its glory and better still he would actually be able to touch it.

It only took Jessica a few short steps to get to the bedroom and she placed Tucker on her bed. She watched as he took his own suit off although it did take him almost a minute thanks to the fact that there were a fair few pieces to the suit. But when he had finished he stood there as naked as the day that he was born and looked up at the towering giantess in front of him. Slowly he saw her undo a few clasps at the back of her dress and she allowed it to slip off of her body and onto the ground. Tucker was surprised to see that Jessica hadn't been wearing any bra or panties underneath her dress so she too stood there naked. It was truly a sight to behold as Jessica had a body that would be the envy of any catwalk supermodel. He could see the tones in her body and the perfection of her skin.

She sat down carefully on the bed and picked up Tucker once again. It was not the first time she had sex with a normal size man and she began to remember how she would start off those sessions. It had been sometime since she had last had sex but she still knew how to get things started and how to please a man. Tucker wasn't going to be any different in her eyes.

Gently Jessica picked up Tucker in her hand and she could feel his skin come into contact with hers and she raised him up to her mouth and began to kiss him passionately. She was careful that she didn't block his airways and as she kissed him she began to lie down on her bed so that he didn't seem to be as high up as he was. Tucker didn't feel out of breath at all, he embraced Jessica's moist lips and he even felt her tongue come into contact with his penis. This had not been an accident but neither of them actually minded this as they shared this passionate moment together.

This was only the start of their activities as after just over a minute of kissing Jessica stopped the kiss and gently placed Tucker on top of her enormous breast just after her nipple. He slid down the huge fleshy breast and he landed softly on her stomach. She could feel his seemingly tiny feet come into contact with her skin and this only furthered her anticipation for what was going to happen next. No words had been spoken between the pair and it seems that both of them knew what the other wanted and it would be only a matter of moments before both of them reached their pinnacle.

Jessica could feel Tucker running down her stomach as she was lying on her back. She felt him get closer to her vagina and when he reached her pubic hair she could almost imagine him actually entering her. He slid down the front of her vagina and onto the mattress below. The run had only lasted a few seconds but it was only the beginning of the coming together of the two lovers.

Tucker turned around and saw Jessica's vagina right in front of him. It was as tall as he was but he felt no fear as he approached this cave size vagina. He could feel the warmth coming off of it and as he stepped closer he put his hand on it and he could hear Jessica groaning in pleasure. When he got close enough he actually put his entire arm inside of her vagina and this caused Jessica's cries of pleasure to increase. He could feel his own erection continue to grow strong as he took his arm out of her vagina.

With one great thrust Tucker placed his penis inside of Jessica's vagina and despite the fact that it seemed so small to her she could feel it inside her. She continued her cries of pleasure and it was a good job that there was no one around for miles to hear her. But she was letting out a lot of emotions that she had kept to herself. She felt like a real woman once again as she felt Tucker's penis inside her.

"You got it little man!" shouted Jessica as she struggled to keep her pleasure inside. Her hand was gripping the bed sheets tightly and her knees were up as she curled up her toes. "Keep going, don't stop! FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING DON'T STOP!"

Tucker heeded Jessica's words and didn't stop not even for an instant. It was somewhat insane in his mind that he was thrusting his penis within a vagina that was as big as he was but he wouldn't allow those thoughts to get in the way. He could feel himself ejaculating but he still didn't stop himself. But even now that he had shot his load it didn't mean that he was going to stop. He could feel himself getting sweaty and if he had looked at Jessica's legs he would have seen that there was also a small amount of sweat coming down them.

Jessica closed her eyes as she could feel wave after wave of unadulterated pleasure overtake her body but she felt something within her that made her open her eyes fully. Something was happening inside her and it was something that she couldn't stop. A small part of her wanted it to happen but another part made her worry about Tucker but in her state of pleasure she was struggling to get the words out.

"T-Tucker I'm gonna!" shouted Jessica stuttering her words. But he couldn't really hear her from where he was. He continued to penetrate her without realising what was going to happen. "I'm gonna..."

Suddenly Tucker could begin to hear something that sounded like rushing water coming towards him. Before he knew it he felt a strong blast of warm liquid strike him at such a velocity that it caused him to fall back. His body was completely drenched by this liquid and it took him a moment or two to realise that Jessica had just cummed on him. It was like nothing that he had ever felt before, it had felt like he was struck with an incredibly powerful tidal wave but rather than having water on his body he had Jessica's juices. But the impact had been enough to knock him down and the world around him began to go black as he fell unconscious.