- Text Size +

There was a moment when not a word was spoken between the two towering women. Tamsin was planning her next move while Peggy stood there with no clue what was going to happen. She was somewhat gullible but it was something that had made her a sweet person. She had no idea what was going to happen and she just stood there with a smile on her face made her seem that much more innocent.

Tamsin still didn't like the fact that the woman in front of her had a good four inches on her. She had always loved the fact that she was taller than practically every other woman that she met and that she could have any man that she wanted. But staring up into the pretty face of Peggy had put it all into perspective. If she had known that only a few short years before that Peggy had been only five feet tall she would have wanted to know exactly how she grew so tall s quickly. But in truth the excessively tall woman wouldn't be able to answer the question. It was just something that her body did and she had no control over what happened whatsoever.

"You look thirsty," said Tamsin still pretending to be nice to the towering woman in front of her. She knew what she was going to do now and she only had a few minutes to play it out before the start of the next round. "I'm sure that a big girl like you could do with an ice cold drink of water."

"Well I am feeling a little thirsty," replied Peggy with still no idea of what was going on. "Sure I'd love a drink of water."

"Ok wait right there I'll be back in a minute."

Tamsin walked away with the intention of getting some water but her plans went much further than that. In the crowd of contestants she was lost amongst them so Peggy could no longer see her and the fact that she was looking out for Jessica to return. True to her word Tamsin did get an ice cold drink from a refreshment stand on the backstage but instead of taking it back to Peggy straight away she walked to her own dressing room where her personal effects were being kept. It was indoors so no one would be able to see what she was doing and this had been the entire point. The rooms were so that the contestants could change without anyone seeing them and it would work perfectly for Tamsin.

The tall woman picked up her bag and took out a bottle that contained a clear tasteless chemical. It had been something that she had picked up from a chemist which offered medical drugs that were far superior to those on Earth. But this chemical was similar to one that was already on Earth and its effects were very well known. Slowly she poured a small amount of the chemical into the water but she was careful not to use too much. Despite her vindictiveness she didn't want to cause any real harm to Peggy. Only enough to put her out of the competition, but if she had to have gone further she would have without giving a second thought.

Only moments later Tamsin returned to Peggy with the cup of water. She passed it up to the taller woman who thanked her for it before she drank the entire content of the cup within a couple of gulps. Tamsin had to hide the smile that was appearing on her face or else Peggy would see that something was up. But with the entirety of the water gone she knew that Peggy wouldn't be able to compete in this round at least and if she didn't compete in this round that she wouldn't win the pageant.

"Thanks for that it's exactly what I needed," said Peggy wiping her lips. For the moment she felt no ill effect but already a chain reaction was taking place within her. She had no idea what was about to take place but suddenly she noticed the shadow of Jessica appear and she looked up towards her heroine.

Unseen to her Tamsin began to back away and slip back into the crowd. Her goal was complete and now all she needed to do was wait. But already the others had prepared themselves for the next round and she had to do a little touching up before she could properly wow the audience.

Many of the other women also took notice of Jessica's return but many of them carried on with what they were doing. To her this giantess was someone that they had seen before and the wow factor of her size had been completely used up. In a way this was good for Jessica since she didn't have people constantly swarming around her and it gave her the chance to go to places and feel somewhat normal.

Once again Jessica sat down on the ground and picked up her number one fan Peggy. They chatted once more but rather than about themselves they began to chat about other things like places to visit on the planet and also some things they had read in the news. But as they were talking Peggy began to feel peculiar. At first she didn't take much mind to it but as the minutes went by and the second round started she began to feel worse and worse. Her stomach was churning very badly and she felt sick. This was picked up quickly by Jessica who could see the tall woman in some discomfort. She lifted her up closer to her eye so that she could get a better look at her and Peggy definitely didn't look as well as she did just a few short minutes ago.

"Peggy are you alright?" asked Jessica with some concern in her voice. She didn't like to see people sick, especially someone who was a fan of hers.

"It's nothing Jessica," replied Peggy trying to sound confident but it fell a little flat. She was trying to convince herself that everything was fine. But deep down she knew that it wasn't but she didn't want to admit that she was sick. She wanted to continue the pageant even though she wasn't feeling fully up to it.

"It's not nothing, I think you should sit down and have some water. You're not looking too well." She hoped that her fan would heed her words and at least try and drink some water but it seemed like Peggy was having none of it. She thought that it was just something that she was experiencing and that it would subside at any time.

"I'll be fine, I just want to perform in this round and then I'll have a sit down. I can promise you that much."

"Well alright if you say so." Jessica didn't really like the fact that Peggy was deciding to continue on but she couldn't do anything to make her change her mind. She just had to hope that Peggy was going to use her better judgement and not push herself too far.

Out on the stage Tamsin was showing off her bikini body and it was going down well with both the judges and the audience. Her body was beautiful and it was obvious that she put a lot of effort into it. Her breasts were relatively small but the rest of her body more than made up for it. Her legs were very long and although she did look stretched it didn't falter her overall beauty. But unfortunately her beauty was only skin deep, she had never had a stable relationship with a man and most of them she had actually struck. She thought herself too much woman for one man to be able to handle and she often liked to have relationships with multiple men at the same time without them knowing about the other.

As Tamsin walked off the stage she felt confident that she had done enough to at least cement herself passage to the final round. She still had the talent round to go but she didn't have much to fret about that because she thought that her talent would be more than enough to wipe the floor with the other women.

It was only minutes later when Peggy finally stepped onto the stage. Her stomach hadn't let up and at all and she was feeling very sick. She would have liked to have forfeited the round and tried to calm her stomach but he didn't want to miss the round. She thought that if she could get through this round that she would be able to receive medical attention. But as she began to walk down the stage she heard everyone in the crowd cheering for her and it made her feel good about herself. It had taken her some time to be comfortable with her body and she would never have done this at her old height. She wanted to smile as she posed in her bikini but that was when everything went downhill.

Out of almost nowhere Peggy felt the contents of her stomach rush up through her throat and out of her mouth. It had happened so quickly that she had no time to prepare herself as she vomited on the stage. People turned away in disgust and the poor woman was close to tears as she continued to vomit. Her stomach felt like it was on fire and it was one of the worse sensations that she had ever experienced and she wished that the ground would just swallow her up.

From the backstage everyone could see what was happening on the screen and most were horrified about it. The only person who was actually happy with what was happening was Tamsin herself who hid away a smile. Jessica was deeply concerned about her fan and rather than waiting for the poor woman to leave the stage by her own will she was able to lean over from where she was sitting and pick up Peggy. Jessica had still been clearly visible even when sitting down to everyone in the crowd and it was easy enough for her to reach over the back part of the stage and pick up her number one fan. But Peggy was still vomiting and quite a lot of it was going on Jessica's hand but right now that was not her main concern. Peggy's health was what she was focused on the most and she didn't want her new friend to come down with anything series.

As soon as Peggy was back stage she had finally stopped vomiting but that was purely because there was nothing left in her stomach to vomit. Her stomach was still in pain and she began to cry, she felt weak that she was crying over something like this and the fact that any chance that she had of winning the pageant was now gone. But in a way there had been one silver lining through this terrible experience. She had more or less been saved by her heroine and it only proved more in her eyes that Jessica was truly like she thought she was. Even on Home there was the saying that you should never meet your heroes because you will always be disappointed. But after each time Peggy had met Jessica she had never been disappointed in her in anyway and always felt honoured that she had taken her time to talk to a normal person like her.

Thankfully one of the women who was competing in the pageant was actually a fully trained doctor and she began to examine Peggy as best as she could. But it looked likely that she would have to be taken to hospital due to the pain that she was experiencing. The doctor perform as much first aid and observations that she could and with everything that she was experiencing and no clue to exactly what the cause of her sudden illness she could only recommend that Peggy go to the hospital.

Within minutes Peggy was rushed to a nearby hospital but rather than using a conventional ambulance the arena had their own vortex generator that could send a person to a particular location nearby. One of these locations was the local hospital and Peggy was quickly sent there along with the contestant that was also a doctor. Jessica did offer to go along with them because she was concerned for Peggy's health. But she was told that there wasn't much that she could do to help the situation and the fact that she was too big to use this particular vortex generator meant that the gentle giantess had to remain behind. But Peggy and Jessica did promise to contact each other as soon as she was released from the hospital.

The pageant itself had been postponed for a few minutes so that they could deal with the crisis in the back but with Peggy, but with her now safely away to hospital the decision was taken to continue with the pageant. It was near the end of the second round and only Jessica remained to show off her bikini clad body. Although she could be seen sitting backstage the audience and the judges had not been able to take a really good look at her bikini body so she still really needed to compete.

One problem was that Jessica didn't really feel like competing after what had happened to Peggy. She was concerned for her friend but she knew that Peggy would want her to continue and she came up with an idea in her mind. If she did win the pageant she would give half the money to charity and the other half to Peggy. It was the only way that she would feel good about competing further and at least it would make her smile again.

There was a sense of anticipation as Jessica stood up to her full height and stepped over the back of the stage and placed her two enormous feet on the front stage. There was a loud cheer as people in the crowd loved how she looked in her bikini. Even Tucker continued to admire her body as he gazed at it. She didn't look too slim like many models that he had seen where their ribcages were visible. Her breasts were incredibly large even in proportion to the rest of her body but her bikini top was enough to keep her twins from showing too much of the front. The colour that she had even picked seemed to go well with the rest of her body.

Jessica placed her hands on her hips and struck a slight pose so that the audience and the judges could get a good look of her body. She gave Tucker a slight wave when she noticed him at the front of the audience and he gave her a wave back. He began to remember the first day that they had shared at her private villa and seeing her topless. It was something that he was glad that Jessica wasn't doing now. Although being topless on stage had been banned some time ago he knew that even if it was allowed that she wouldn't go that far. She was a woman with standards and she knew what was going too far.

Next she squatted down so that she was lower for everyone to see and she moved with such grace that it was an amazing feat for someone of her size. Despite her unimaginable weight she still moved as if she were a normal person. There was no straining in her movements but a sense grace and fluidity. Each motion that her body carried out was with precision and again she didn't do anything that would undermine her. And despite her concern for Peggy she kept her warm smile that seemed to melt the hearts of both the audience and the judges who liked what they were seeing.

A couple of people were shouting for her to take off her bikini top but the security staff gave them a quiet warning. One man in particular didn't heed this warning and continued to shout to Jessica to take her top off. This man was quickly ejected from the arena and despite his protests he was overpowered fairly quickly.

By the end of Jessica's little routine she had wowed both the audience and the judges who began to write her score down. She hadn't scored the highest in this round but she was definitely in the upper bracket and if she scored high in the next round she was a sure thing for reaching the final round.

She was just thankful for her accelerated healing, she had picked up injuries over the years that would leave scars on her body but her body had been able to heal those wounds like they were never there. The process didn't happen immediately but over the course of several days, there had been a misconception with some people that she could heal from any injury within minutes. She wished that was true and despite her healing abilities she could still be killed by many different injuries that her body wouldn't be able to recover from fast enough. But thankfully for her one thing that did get healed over eventually was her scars or else she would never be able to show off a bikini body.

As Jessica stepped backstage she could hear a lot of the women talking and a couple of them were about her. She sat down in her usual spot but she felt somewhat lonely now that Peggy wasn't there to talk to her. She hoped that her fan would be fine and the fit of pain and vomiting that she was experiencing was only temporary. She couldn't understand how she could have gotten sick all of a sudden. One moment Peggy had seemed to be perfectly fine and then the next she began to become sick rapidly. In her mind it didn't make sense and she hoped that it was nothing serious.

One woman who wasn't happy to see Jessica's performance was Tamsin herself. She had seen how Jessica struck her poses and how the crowd cheered for her and she already knew that she would lose if she couldn't either eliminate her or somehow upstage her instead. She had no contingency plan to eliminate anyone like Jessica, the chemical that she had used on Peggy was not enough for Jessica to feel any ill effects. Her giant metabolism would fight the chemical as soon as it entered her body and Tamsin didn't have enough to make it truly effective against Jessica. She could only hope that she would win the talent part of the round and then ultimately defeat Jessica in the final round.

Jessica herself was having a couple of problems of her own. She was trying to think of a talent that she could use but she didn't know what to do exactly. She thought about showing off her strength and gymnastic skills but that had been things that had been granted to her by the Jones serum and thus wouldn't seem to be very fair. She was good at baking and cooking but that was something that really couldn't be done on stage. Despite having a good humming voice her overall singing voice left room for improvement and she couldn't dance since she hasn't properly danced with anyone since she became a true giantess on a permanent basis. She was somewhat stuck and had to think of a talent quickly that would both entertain the audience and make her feel that it came from herself and not the Jones serum.

She thought that she had to use her brains for this but even she was struggling to think. This was not just because it was the largest brain on Home but because she was still very intelligent and she knew that she needed to use this intelligence to figure a talent out for herself. But this was not going to be an easy task.

Already she spotted other women going back to their dressing rooms so that they could change for the final round and Jessica decided to do the same. She stood up from where she was sitting and walked towards the hill that had become her outdoor changing room. But while she was walking she was constantly thinking about what she could do for the talent round. She felt somewhat silly for not thinking about this earlier but things had been happening so fast that she didn't have a moment to stop and think about it. But then an idea popped into her head and another large smile appeared on her face as she approached her hill. She had finally come up with something that would actually work and make it not feel that she was cheating.

Over the next couple of minutes Jessica got changed into another dress but this one was pink and much shorter than the other one that she had warn before. But she still swore the same white heels with them before she started her trek back to the arena. She hoped that her talent would be able to see her to the next round. The dress itself was great for showing off her figure and legs but it didn't reveal more than she thought was decent. It had two small straps on her shoulder and she had already put on a strapless bra so that people wouldn't see her nipples through her dress. She just kept walking and tried not to step in anything that would cause her to trip over. She didn't wear heels as often as many women so she always took extra care when she did.

In the crowd Tucker was still in awe over seeing Jessica onstage. He admired every part of her body and felt incredibly lucky that she had chosen him to be her lover. Out of all the men in the galaxy she had picked him and although she had all the reason to hate him she had not been angry with him. Besides the incident in the bath the previous day she had never shown any kind of aggression towards him. At least yesterday he felt that she had good reason to be upset since he did hurt her even though it was an accident. She had not harmed him in revenge and this was another reason why he saw her as a true gentle giantess.

But while Tucker had been watching the round he had noticed someone else take a particular interest when Jessica was on stage. Unlike the other members of the crowd who had been cheering he had not muttered a single word and just watched her as she did her poses. There had been a hint of a smile off of the middle aged man and there was something about him that unnerved Tucker. He didn't seem to be here to watch the show or cheer anybody on, he seemed to be there for another reason and this sent a shiver down his spine. He wasn't sure what it was but there was something that definitely struck him as being odd about the man.

But Tucker did think that he was just being silly and stood there looking at the stage waiting for the next round to begin. He had enjoyed the pageant so far and had never seen so many tall women in one place in his life. He had known a couple of tall women on Earth but he had never seen this many gathered in one place.

After a couple of minutes Remy stepped onto the stage again as he was about to announce the next round. He could see that the crowd were ready for whatever was going to happen next and he wanted to get it underway as soon as possible since he wanted to have some relaxation time before he had other work to get done. He looked over to the judges before looking at the crowd once more.

"Ladies and Gentlemen this is the last round before the final round so our contestants have this last chance to impress the judges," said Remy. "As all you Ladies and Gentlemen might have guessed is that this round is the talent round and first off may I introduce the lovely Miss Wayne who will show off her beautiful dancing skills."

The crowd cheered as each woman came on and showed off their particular talent. A few of them did perform a song for the crowd but a couple of them didn't realise that they actually had bad singing voices so they basically blew any chance that they had at reaching the final. One by one each of the women showed off their talents, even Tamsin showed off her skills at pouring cocktails with fancy handwork with the bottles. It was impressive to see her hand-eye co-ordination as she didn't drop a single bottle or even spill a drop. Even Tucker was impressive and even he admitted that it would take several hours of practice to be able to pull of something like that.

One woman that particularly impressed people was a contortionist who was able to bend her body in ways that most people thought would be impossible. She practically folded herself into a pretzel and this was amazing considering her height. The majority of contortionists that Tucker had seen had been below average height but this woman was around 6 feet tall so to watch her actually do it was an amazing feat. She also had a very nice look to her, her facial features were very beautiful and her body was slim and well looked after. Tucker had picked up her name as Alison Murphy and she had been impressive in all the rounds beforehand so he was pretty certain that she would make it to the final.

But Tucker was obviously waiting for Jessica to go on stage and show off her talent. He wondered if she would show off her incredible strength or even perform a bit of singing for the audience. He didn't realise that he had not actually heard her sing before, he had heard her humming on a few occasions but he had never heard her sing. In truth her singing voice wasn't the best, it wasn't too bad if she was performing on a karaoke but if she was hoping to use it as a talent then she was greatly misguided.

This round lasted the longest since some of the acts lasted for several minutes but eventually the penultimate contestant took her leave off the stage to a cheer from the audience. Many of them were clapping and finally Remy stepped onto the stage like he had before so that he could introduce the contestants as they came on. He was looking a little warm but he still kept his smile up and he didn't allow this to dent his mood. He was generally a happy person that had been a factor in getting him this job.

"Well that was just fantastic don't you agree Ladies and Gentlemen?" asked Remy as he looked onto the crowd. They continued to cheer and eventually they quietened down so that he could continue speaking. "That's fantastic, now to finish off the round is the lady who has been catching the attention of people for the last two centuries, I give to you the unbelievable Miss Snape."

The crowd cheered as they saw Jessica step over the back of the stage and onto the stage itself. The audience and the judges liked the dress that she was wearing and she quickly gave them a bow before she would start her act. She looked into the crowd and could see Tucker there and she blew him a little kiss and a wink before she full stood up and prepared herself for what she was about to do next.

The crowd waited in anticipation, they had seen a few different acts during this round and they wanted to see something fresh and new. A couple of the acts had been unique but there was definitely no one in the pageant as unique as Jessica so many of them wondered exactly what they were going to see.