- Text Size +

To start with Remy went down the line of statuesque women asking each of them a few details about themselves. The questions weren't too personal or embarrassing and were mainly the ones that were discussed backstage. His voice seemed to be carried over the arena although he wasn't actually holding a microphone and it was the same with the other contestants. Tucker didn't realise that there was equipment in place that made anyone on the stage's voice magnified so that they could be heard, even from the back of the arena. This took away the need for a microphone and thus it was one less thing for a person to have to carry while they were on stage.

As Remy went down the line he did talk to the Bartender that Jessica knew she revealed herself to be Tamsin Atkinson. Eventually he did reach the contestant before Jessica and that was Peggy. She was excited to be standing next to her heroine and the fact that she was about to tell people a little about herself. She had become a very bubbly person after her increase in height had given her a much needed confidence boost. Remy had to look up to her a lot when he approached her. He looked small in comparison to this near seven foot amazon. But much like Jessica she was a gentle giantess.

"Well hello there little lady," said Remy as he approached her. The crowd was already cheering as he had talked to each one of the women. Normally this would be his last person but since Jessica was actually off the stage it was somewhat irregular for him but it was something that he would be able to cope with. "My, what have they been feeding you?" His smile was pearly white and Peggy looked down at him with her own beautiful smile. "Now would you kindly tell the ladies and gentlemen a little about yourself."

"Sure thing mister," replied Peggy with a warm and bubbly voice. "My name is Peggy Thomas, I'm from Luneaton City. I work as a receptionist for a big company and I also like to do a spot of singing."

"Very interesting Peggy. I'm sure that everyone in the audience would like to know just how tall you are." He knew exactly how tall she was since he had read her registration forms but this was purely for the convenience of the people watching.

"Well Remy I'm six foot ten and I'm still growing." This seemed to be a bit of a half-truth although Peggy did think that it was completely true. She was correct in saying that she was six foot ten it wasn't entirely true when she told everyone that she was still growing. Many doctors had told her that her growing days were over but she knew that now she had met Jessica again that her body would sprout up a few additional inches. She was excited by the thought of growing again and she didn't entirely care just how tall she would become. She had lived the majority of her life as being short and now that she was the tall one she wanted it to continue. In truth she would actually love to be the tallest person on Home, that was behind Jessica of course.

"That's amazing Peggy. Good luck in the pageant and between you and me you are one stunning woman." This compliment was not unique to her, he had told something similar to all of the contestants but it was his way of being nice. But as soon as he finished speaking he took a couple of steps towards Jessica who had already squatted down and placed her hand next to him. With a small amount of reluctance he stepped onto her hand and as she stood back up she lifted him up to her level and the ride had somewhat caught him by surprise but he knew that he was safe. Within moments he was up to her level and he could see her beautiful face very clearly. Despite being so high up he knew that Jessica wouldn't drop him, she had two centuries of experience as a giantess and so far she had never dropped anyone. "Wow I think my ears just popped there." There was a small snigger from the audience after he had made this minor joke. "Now you my dear are definitely the tallest woman that I have ever had the pleasure to meet. I already know your name and most likely so do the rest of the audience. But on the unlikely possibility that there might be someone out there who doesn't know who you are please can you tell us a little about myself.

"Sure thing Remy," replied Jessica we a large smile on her face. "My name is Jessica Snape and I'm from Severn City. I work as an Agent for Park Incorporated along with a couple of side jobs from time to time."

"Terrific Jessica now can you tell everyone here just how tall you are?"

"Oh I'm not tall Remy, I'm a full blown Big Friendly Giantess." She did giggle for a moment before she moved onto answering the question. "I'm a little over one hundred and twenty two feet tall and unlike my friend down there I'm not growing anymore."

Peggy liked the fact that Jessica had given her a little remark. She didn't mind her saying that since it was not an offensive remark and she had actually acknowledged her as a friend. Despite everything that might be happening this was definitely the greatest prize that she could have asked for.

"That is truly amazing," said Remy answering to Jessica's comment. "I think that you're the tallest contestant that this pageant has ever had and you've beaten the next one down by a good one hundred and fifteen feet." He looked over to the crowd for a moment before briefly looking over the horizon, he couldn't believe the views from where he was standing but he still had a job to do and he didn't have time to enjoy the scenery. "It is fun seeing my house from up here but would you be so kind to put me down please?" His voice was not sarcastic or angry but sounded genuine and sincere.

Almost immediately after being asked Jessica placed Remy down on the ground and he stepped off her hand. He faced the rest of the audience as the women still stood there. They were all going to be leaving the stage in a moment but Remy still had one last thing to say before leaving the stage itself. The contestants did have to prepare themselves for the first round now that the introductions were finished.

"Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen," said Remy acknowledging the audience. They had been cheering the entire time but had fallen silent each time one of the contestants went to speak. "These fine women all hope to be crowned the queen of this pageant but unfortunately only one of them can. The pageant will officially start in just a few short minutes so you better not go anywhere. Don't forget that there are refreshments available at the various kiosks around the stage and seating area so if you're feeling thirsty or a little peckish don't hesitate in buying a nice little something at very competitive prices."

The women began to step off the stage and backstage again while Jessica stepped around the stage. She was still much too big to go through the conventional way so this was the only real way that she could get herself to the backstage area. Despite the fact that Tucker had been lost in the crowd she had seen him the entire time and the fact that he had signed her up for this made her feel honoured. He had truly believed in her and unlike many men who had told that she was beautiful he had meant it in the most genuine way possible.

Tucker himself had been amazed to see all the women on the stage and how much a few of them had towered over Remy. Especially Peggy and Tamsin who were all giantesses in their own right but of course neither of them could get anywhere near Jessica. He was also surprised that when the women had told Remy and the audience their respective heights that they were in feet and inches. He would have expected them to be in some kind of other measurements that he wouldn't of understood. But he remembered Jessica telling him that through the translating devices that had been placed in both his ear and throat not only translated language but also units of various measurements so that he would be able to understand them better. This made the translating devices such a wonder in his eyes and he wondered what would happen if these devised were available on Earth. It would make communication much easier for people and would eliminate the need for foreign language lessons which he had hated in school. But he knew that it would be centuries before anything like this was available on Earth.

Backstage many of the women were preparing themselves for the first round of the pageant that was the catwalk. None of them were changing out of the dresses that they were wearing so there was no need for many of them to return to their dressing rooms. Many were talking to each other while a couple of others kept themselves to themselves and this included Tamsin. She didn't seem to be interacting with any of the women and preferred her own company. Most of the women didn't give her a second thought and even when Jessica had seen her at the bar she would rarely speak to customers other than getting their drinks for them.

But much like the other women Jessica didn't take much notice in her and instead spoke to Peggy. They had gone beyond invitations and the normal fan meeting celebrity chat, now they were just chatting about their lives in general. Jessica in particularly asked Peggy more about herself and what she did with her life. The tall woman was more than happy to tell her heroine a few additional details of her life but she didn't tell her absolutely everything and Jessica respected that. She didn't want to know every last detail since there was some information that should remain private. She also learned that Peggy's growth had taken everyone by surprise and much like herself had been having a hard time adjusting to her new height but she was beginning to get the hang of her height. In fact she had just moved into a new home that was specially made for tall occupants in mind. All the doors had extra high doorframes and there were no fittings that were below her head height. Quite a lot of the furniture was designed for above average people including some tables and several chairs. But there was still furniture inside that was perfectly suitable for a normal person. She told Jessica that her boyfriend was finding it strange living in a house like that, he felt like he was a child again but he loved Peggy enough to stay with her and not to her knowledge he was even going to pop her the question very soon.

"So tell me a bit about your special little man," said Peggy as she stood on Jessica's hand again. Jessica herself was still sitting down but she kept her voice relatively quiet so that the other women couldn't hear in on their conversation. It was a skill that she had been practicing for many years since her size had also made her voice much louder than the norm. But she was just glad that she didn't have a deep voice like many other women of extreme height. If anything her voice had become more feminine since she was exposed to the Jones serum some two centuries prior.

"Well you could say that he's an alien," replied Jessica. This little statement had caught Peggy by surprise who was still eager to listen to more. "Yeah I picked him up on a planet that his people call Earth. I was just walking around doing my standard checks when he was able to sneak into my bag and I accidentally brought him back to Home. It wasn't until I got back that I realised what had happened." She gave a brief sigh before she continued. "At first I was worried that he would panic over the sight of me and how different things are on Home but he seems to have adjusted very well and I can't seem to imagine how my life was before I met him. I admit that he has a bit of a dirty mouth but other than that he's a really nice guy and after everything that we've been through together stuff, just kinda happened."

"That's amazing Jessica." Peggy was absorbing all the information that she was being given and Jessica was happy to share this little information but she made sure not to reveal too much. There were some things that were better left unsaid. "When I heard a rumour that you had found yourself another man I couldn't have been happier for you. You deserve to be with someone that you love after all the times that you've saved Home and the countless other worlds you travel to." She paused for a moment as she realised that she was just rambling on and she didn't want to bore her heroine. "Sorry I kind of just go on at times and I forget when to shut up sometimes."

"No you're perfectly fine Peggy. You speak your mind and that's a good thing, it makes you an honest person and that is really all you can be. People see the real you from the get go and the fact that you have people who care about you, the real you means that they are your genuine friends and family." She could see Peggy's eyes begin to well up a little over the words of encouragement. "You are an amazing woman Peggy and I'm lucky to have a fan like you and as you've wished me happiness in my love life I do the same to you. Hold onto your man as much as you can but if he hurts you in anyway don't hesitate in letting him know about it. Of course I don't mean you to do anything drastic but as long as you both love each other that will conquer all else."

Peggy stood there in silence not exactly sure what to say. She had heard how a man had hurt Jessica worse than any battle wound could inflict. She knew that her heroine was speaking from experience and although she loved her boyfriend she would definitely let him know if he harmed her in anyway but she didn't think that would happen. They loved each other too much and the fact that she towered above him only furthered her belief that he wouldn't cheat on her at all.

A few minutes later the first round was underway and Remy once again was on stage introducing each of the women who would walk down the stage as if they were on a catwalk. Each time one of the women walked down the stage they would get a loud cheer from the crowd watching and the judges on the side took note of everything that was happening. They were giving points in various different categories and they were all being tallied on a series of tablet like devices. They didn't need any pen or paper as technology had basically won out on Home and the other conventional means of writing were now obsolete. There were still many different places where paperwork was still used regularly much like at Park Incorporated but for the most part it was a distant memory of a bygone age.

In the audience Tucker was looking forward to seeing Jessica perform her own catwalk but it would be extremely difficult for her to achieve this. She was too big to properly do it on the stage and the fact that she could walk from one end of the stage to another would only make the entire thing look that bit more silly. But already the people who had organised the pageant had already thought of a way around this little problem and it just meant that they would have to use a particular screening system that had been recently installed.

As the first round continued most of the women took their turns performing the catwalk and it was obvious for everyone to see that some of the participants were doing better than others but the spirit of this pageant was not winning or losing. It was just to have fun and many of the women didn't even intend on winning the pageant. They just wanted to do the best that they could and in truth that was all that could be asked of them. There was also a particular order that these women performed their catwalks and it was the same as the introductions. Which meant that Jessica was going to be the last person to perform each round. But in a way that was for the best since a chunk of the audience had come to see her and to make them stick around having her perform last was probably their best option.

Minutes later Peggy finished her catwalk and many of the people in the crowd cheered for her as she finished off. Tucker couldn't get over how tall she was and how gracefully she moved for someone of her height. She was very beautiful but that was as far as he was going on that front. He only had eyes on Jessica and he was excited to see what she was going to do in this catwalk. But before he could fully contemplate this he saw Remy walk onto the stage and very quickly the audience did begin to quieten down but there was still a low level of noise coming from the crowd itself.

"Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen wasn't that just fantastic?" asked Remy and he got a positive response from the crowd. "Now as you can imagine our final contestant for this round is going to have a bit of trouble actually performing the catwalk on stage for understandable reasons. So we've had to make a few exceptions, like automatically having her win the round." This got a gasp of shock from the audience. It seemed very unfair but suddenly Remy began to laugh. "Just kidding about that but in seriousness I want you all to view the screen when it is ready."

As Remy stepped off the stage a large screen lowered down and it was unwrapping like a piece of paper. But this wasn't part of a projector, it was similar to a television screen on Earth but much more advanced and within moments it had fully unwrapped itself and its size took up the back part of the screen itself.

Almost as soon as the screen finished unwrapping a very high quality picture could be seen on it. The crowd watched as they saw Jessica standing over a flat plain just a short distance away from the arena, it had no trees or people around and it was completely flat so that it would be perfect for a giantess to perform a catwalk. With extreme grace Jessica began to walk down the strip and as she walked the camera stayed fixed in its position and she walked towards it as if she were a real model. She knew how to walk in an appealing fashion and as she her entire body took up the entire screen she stopped walking form a moment and placed her one had on her hip and smiled towards the camera. She only remained in this pose for a few short seconds before she turned around and began to walk away as if she were a real model on the catwalk.

The crowd cheered as Jessica finished her catwalk and almost immediately the crowd cheered loudly for her and Tucker couldn't help but marvel over what he had just seen. He definitely thought that if she wasn't an agent that she would be perfect as a model. She definitely had the right moves and figure for such a career but long before she had decided to use her size and power for the benefit of others rather than just propelling herself. It is one thing that made her different to other people.

But rather than returning to the other women after her catwalk Jessica returned to the back of her hill so that she could get changed again. The next round was the bikini round and she wanted to put her bikini on without fear of anyone seeing her. Slowly she took off her dress and her heels before taking off her bra and panties. For a moment she was naked but quickly she put on a white bikini that looked great on her and showed off her body as much as she wanted to. She had considered putting on a thong bikini but she thought that it was going too far and she wanted to keep at least some parts of her body hidden. The bikini top itself hid most of the front part of her enormous breast, she didn't want everyone to see her breasts in all their glory. She wasn't some cheap woman who would flaunt her body in the hopes of becoming rich and famous. She still had her dignity intact and if she had her own way it would remain like that. Rather than wearing heals again Jessica decided to wear a pair of basic flip flops that would make the bikini feel complete. Wearing a bikini in heels seemed unrealistic to her so the flip flops definitely made her feel more comfortable. Also again she had to use the nearby lake so that she could see her reflection. The water was very calm and it wasn't difficult for her to see herself in the water. She made sure that she hadn't accidentally messed up her hair while getting changed and that her bikini was on properly, she didn't want to accidentally reveal anything that she shouldn't of.

At the arena itself the other women had been watching her catwalk on a smaller screen. There was a system in place so that the other contestants could see what was happening on stage without having to go on the stage itself. It was so that they could see what the contestant on stage was actually doing and many of them had actually been impressed with Jessica's performance. But one woman in particular didn't enjoy what she was seeing, this woman was Tamsin. She had purposely entered the pageant so that she could win but she had not expected Jessica to actually enter. She remembered seeing her several times at the bar that she worked at and she always hated Jessica for coming. Making her a simple drink was a mammoth task for her and she would have loved nothing more than to bar her from the bar completely. She thought that she had a good chance of winning the pageant but with Jessica competing she knew that she had stiff competition.

Tamsin had also expected to be the tallest competitor in the pageant but she was shocked to find that she was in fact the third. Not only was Jessica obviously taller than her but so was Peggy. She had not heard of her before and didn't realise that just a few short years ago that she would have been able to enter the petite pageant that was to be held a few months later. Much like Jessica she thought that she was stunning and definitely going to be some competition to her. But in her mind she was at least someone that she could potentially eliminate as a rival.

Most of the women had already retreated to their respected dressing rooms so that they could prepare for the bikini round. Many of them had specially gone out and brought new bikinis to wear and especially on the seafront there was no shortage of bikini shops. These bikinis came in every colour imaginable and one woman in particular wore a bikini that was the same colour of a rainbow since these also existed on both Home and various other worlds in the galaxy.

Peggy had decided to wear a light blue bikini that fitted her figure very well. She had a flat stomach and moderate size breasts. She had a beautiful figure when she had been short but her additional height had only made her that much more beautiful. When she had been short she hadn't had all that much confidence in her body but now that she was excessively tall she had all the confidence in the galaxy. She was like a new woman and she was excited about the thought of growing even taller. She didn't think any height was too tall and if her body wanted to grow who was she to stop it.

In between the rounds it gave the audience an opportunity to have a few refreshments. Jessica had transferred a few additional credits into Tucker's recently set up side account so he was able to pick up a couple of snacks and an ice cold drinks from the kiosks around the arena. All the food that was available was alien to him but as he tried something called a Junga which was very much like a sponge he expected it to be disgusting but in fact it was very nice and surprisingly filling. He remembered eating at fast food restaurants on Earth and an hour after eating a full meal he would be hungry again.

Tucker could also hear members of the audience talking as he queued up at the kiosks and although many of them were talking about general things he heard a few of them talk about Jessica, a couple said that it was unfair to have someone like her competing and others were talking about her sheer size. For many of them they had never seen her up close and they were just wrapping their heads around how a person could even reach that size. Tucker himself knew that science stated that someone of her stature would have been crushed by their sheer body weight long before reaching her height. But she was a perfectly normal woman who was very athletic. If she had been struggling to support her body he would definitely have seen it by now. He remembered seeing her athletic skills when she was being attacked by the fighter jets on Doloria and he couldn't imagine her body buckling under her weight.

But behind the stage something was stirring as Tamsin approached the taller Peggy. The black haired woman had recently come out of her dressing room ready for the next round when her competition walked up to her. The two women had never met before so Peggy didn't think anything in particular was going to happen. She had briefly spoken to a few of the other competitors when she wasn't with Jessica so she expected them to have a friendly chat like she had the others. But in Tamsin's mind being friendly to Peggy was the last thing she wanted to do. She was stiff competition that had to be eliminated and unlike Jessica she could actually do it. Tamsin brushed back her long creamy hair as she approached the taller woman. She had not had to look up to a woman besides Jessica since she was a child and although she was intimidated by Peggy she kept her nerves.

"That was quite a catwalk you did out there Peggy," said Tamsin as she finally approached the taller woman. Just the fact that she had to look up at Peggy was unnerving but she didn't show it.

"Thanks you were really good yourself," replied Peggy with a gleeful and innocent smile. Where Tamsin's remark had not been truthful Peggy's had been genuine. She really did think that Tamsin had pulled the catwalk off really well. There was no doubt in her mind that Tamsin was the better out of the two in the catwalk.

"You're welcome." She took a moment to think about her next move and she knew that she would have to be subtle about this. The last thing she wanted was to be for her ploy to be exposed and ruining what she had planned.