- Text Size +

The next thing Tucker saw was an open blue sky as Jessica stepped out of the vortex. This trip had been much quicker than previous ones and so there had been no time for him to feel disorientated or nauseas. As he looked around he saw a small arena type area with a stage and several chairs for attendees. The stage was very large and for Tucker it looked like a stage that would be common at a concert for a well-known performer. It looked to be too much for a simple pageant but in comparison to Jessica it still looked small. The area itself was outside and it seemed fitting since it would have been a tragedy to have an event take place inside on such a beautiful sunny day.

Already Tucker could see a few people walking around trying to get by and most of them had been caught by surprise by Jessica's sudden appearance. Most would have begun to panic but since they knew that Jessica was a gentle giantess they didn't have anything to worry about. Most went about their business while a few of them did look at her. She was used to people staring at her since she was a woman who was very hard to lose in a crowd. She looked around herself and she seemed to be happy with what she was seeing. She was looking forward to the pageant and after a few moments she began to hear something relatively close to her feet.

Jessica looked down and at first she couldn't see anyone. Her breasts were blocking her view of her feet but this was something that she had come to terms with some time ago. She heard someone still calling her name and she didn't want to move her feet in case she stepped on anyone.

"If you want to talk to me can you please move where I can see you," asked Jessica as she looked around. After a few moments she saw a man with what Tucker thought to be a hi-tech looking tablet.

The man looked to be African American although on Home there was no such thing along with all the other classifications of race. There no man or woman was judged by the colour of their skin and were only considered as people and nothing less. The man did seem somewhat nervous when he saw Jessica but as soon as he came into view she squatted down to him. This was not for her benefit since she had been perfectly capable of seeing and hearing him from where she was standing. This was more for his benefit so that he didn't have to look up so much at her. She knew that people got neck strains from looking up at her constantly so she wanted to make it a little easier for him.

"Miss Snape?" asked the man.

"Yes that's me," replied Jessica. She couldn't believe that he had actually asked her if she was really who she said she was. Everyone knew her name and the fact that she was the only giant person on Home made her giggle somewhat. But she thought that this was all routine procedures that even she wasn't above.

"Oh good now we're only missing a couple of the contestants." He seemed to push a few buttons on his tablet before looking back up at Jessica. He did notice one thing off and he had a quick look by her feet and realised something was missing. "May I ask where your other items of clothing are."

"My what?" She soon realised that she had forgotten the other clothes that she was going to wear during the pageant. After rushing to get there she had forgotten to pick up the clothes and she felt somewhat embarrassed out of the whole situation. But thankfully all was not lost, she gently placed Tucker on the ground before she began to type away on her VSC. "Sorry guys I'll be back in just a minute."

Within seconds another vortex appeared in besides Jessica and she stepped through it. Tucker and the other man stood there for what was a minute before they saw another vortex open up and Jessica stepped out of it. It was still a marvellous sight for Tucker to see but for the other man he had been seeing vortex technology all his life. He had never seen a wrist device generated vortex before since they were only used by the Agents of Park Incorporated but he was still a lot more used to it than Tucker. One thing that he did marvel over was Jessica herself. He had never seen her up close before and he couldn't truly get over just how enormous she was. When he had seen her from a distance or in a picture it never truly made him realise her immense size. He felt like a child's toy in comparison to her.

This time when Jessica returned she was carrying a small case that was packed with the clothes that she planned to wear over the pageant. She needed to change her clothes at least twice over the entirety of the pageant and she had already picked out the clothes that she thought looked best. She looked down at both men and gave them an apologetic smile and she felt somewhat embarrassed over the situation. To her it was like when she would accidentally strike her head on her doorframe when she wore heels. It made her feel that she could be a bit dopey at times.

"Sorry about that guys," said Jessica sweetly. "I guess even an agent of Park Incorporated can be a bit forgetful from time to time."

Over the next few minutes Jessica completed the last parts of her registration forms. Although most had been done at the registration store on the beach front there were just a couple of other things that had to be tied up. This was mandatory for all entrants and not done because of Jessica's size or minor celebrity status. But thankfully all was completed within a few minutes and she was told move behind the arena so that she could properly get ready for the pageant.

The other entrants had their own rooms to change in with mirrors so that they could check that everything was in place. Since Jessica was too big to fit into any of these rooms she would have to get changed behind a large hill that was situated about a mile from the arena. To her that was only a short walk and there was even a lake by the hill so that she could use it as a mirror. Thankfully there was no people either living in that area or even hiking so she was basically by herself for when she needed to change. The only person who would be present would be Tucker and she didn't mind him seeing her private parts. The pair were now officially a couple by now and he had already seen her private parts when they bathed together the previous day.

One thing that she didn't have to worry about was anyone trying to steal her clothes. She would keep her clothing in the case when she wasn't wearing them and the case itself was too big for anyone to steal. There would be a couple of agents who would be able to do that but there were none present and even if there were they would never steal anything. Much like Jessica they had been chosen as agents due to their kindred spirits and would never commit a crime.

While behind this hill no one would be able to see Jessica change and the landscape behind it was lush jungles as far as the eye could see. It was one of the many beauties that made Planet Paradise such a popular location for many tourists. She would also take great care in trying not to reveal too much of herself if anyone happened to be watching. She was comfortable with her body and it wouldn't be the first time that people would have seen her naked. Often she would pose nude for Park Incorporated's charity calendars although her private parts were always covered up. The calendar would feature the other female agents nude and there was even a version with the male agents nude. They would sell very fast and make a lot of money for various charities.

Jessica had even heard how those pictures were also popular with boys who were experiencing puberty. She felt a sense of honour that they would chose her for their activities but she didn't want them to confuse real life with their fantasy. More than once she had men offer her their bodies but she would always turned them down. Only men who had taken a special place in her heart were allowed access to her body.

For now Jessica didn't have to change and all she needed to do was to place her case of clothing behind the hill. She had left Tucker behind at the arena so that he could find out exactly where he needed to be during the pageant. They knew that he was allowed backstage but only if he was with her and since she was only walking to the hill to put her clothes down there seemed to be little point in actually bringing him along.

Minutes later Jessica was backstage of the arena but thankfully this part was outside. The changing rooms were indoor but for this backstage area it was thought to be better for the contestants to be outside. They could experience weather that had given Planet Paradise its name. There she could see some of the other contestants who were competing in the pageant. She noticed that all were above average height but to her they were just a different level of smallness. One woman she did see was bartender from one of her favourite bars. She remembered taking Tucker there on his first night on Home and it would always be a happy memory for her. A few of the women did take notice of her but many of them were talking to each other. A few of them were still getting prepared in their changing rooms but the fact that not many of the women really took much notice of her was because they were not concentrating on winning. Only a few of them had actually entered to win the pageant and most had done it so that they could have some fun and build some self-confidence. In truth Jessica didn't really care about winning either, all she cared about was having some fun and making Tucker's deposit worthwhile. If she did win the pageant she was going to donate her winnings to charity anyway.

"Jessica down here!" shouted a woman's voice. Jessica had been sitting down and looking out more towards where the people were going to sit. When she looked down her side she could see a woman jumping up and down and waving her hand at her. This woman was above average height as well but much more than many of the other women, this woman stood a staggering six foot ten and she was familiar to Jessica.

"Hey you," replied Jessica as she tried to think of the woman's name and after a few moments it came to her. "Peggy is it?"

"Yep you've got it, nice to know that big celebrities like you can remember the names of their number one fans," replied Peggy. She had long curly black hair and much like Jessica was wearing a short dress but hers was black rather than being white. She also wore black open toed heels and even without them she was still the tallest woman entering the pageant besides Jessica.

"Well how could I forget someone like you?" Jessica placed her hand down next to Peggy and the tall woman calmly stepped onto it before she was lifted up close to the face of the giantess. Jessica did notice something a little different about Peggy and it took her a few moments to realise exactly what it was. "Hey you're even taller than you were the last time I saw you."

"Yep by four entire inches. The docs keep saying I've stopped growing and yet it seems that each time I meet you I grow even taller."

This much was true however, Peggy had been a fan of Jessica ever since she had first seen her in pictures as a little girl. In her mind much like many others Jessica was the most beautiful woman on Home both inside and out. All her life Peggy had wanted to be tall but by the time she hit eighteen she was only five feet tall. Much like Jessica when she was her age she felt like she lived in a world of giants and although she was beautiful she would never be able to measure up to her expectations. She had been told by several medical experts that she wasn't going to grow any taller and she thought that she was doomed to be short for her entire life.

She was a firm member of Jessica's fan club, it had been created some time ago and almost every agent who worked for Park Incorporated had their own fan club but Jessica's was one of the most popular. After an invite from Peggy Jessica did actually visit her own fan club and had actually given her an inspirational speech how it is not the height that makes a person but the actions that they perform that makes them stand out. It was only a couple of months after that that she realised that she was able to reach for things on shelves that she had never been able to before and it wasn't until she measured herself that she realised that she was a little taller.

Over the space of two years Peggy's body had grown dramatically, in the space of two years she had grown an incredible foot and a half and stood at an impressive six and a half feet. She loved every inch of her body and also loved the fact that she was taller than most people. But rather than use her new height to humiliate those that might have bullied her for being short Peggy took a note out of Jessica's book and instead rose above those petty bullies. It had also given her an enormous confidence boost. Her growth had completely taken health experts by surprise but when she went half a year without growing any taller they finally thought that she had stopped growing, but that changed once again.

It was around that time that Peggy met up with Jessica once again while she was involved in a charity event and even she was surprised to see how much Peggy had grown. But in a way she couldn't be happier for her fan, it seemed that she was getting exactly what she wanted and since she was a good person that she deserved it. But after that meeting Peggy's body gained an additional four inches and now she was having to duck under doorways and only fly in cars that had additional leg room. It was then that she linked her growth spurts to Jessica, in some way her body seemed to react when she was in proximity with her heroine and it had caused her to become a giantess herself except much more in the realistic way. She didn't care how much she grew and in fact wanted to be as tall as possible.

Now that Peggy was meeting Jessica again she thought that her body would grow once again, but the change wouldn't happen immediately and most likely it would take place over the course of several months or maybe even a year or two. She was excited at the thought that she would most likely grow again but she loved the fact more that she was in the hand of Jessica.

"Wow that's amazing," said Jessica as she looked closer at the extremely tall woman in the palm of her hand. Although Peggy was a giantess in her own right she was still nowhere near reaching the height of her. But she couldn't be happier for her fan, she knew how much she wanted to be tall and the fact that she was tall only furthered her happiness for her.

"Hopefully now I'll push past seven foot, that'll really put those girls from high school in their place." There was a smile on her face but it wasn't an evil smile but a playful one and Jessica realised that Peggy didn't mean to harm the women or humiliate them, just show what had become of her incredible body.

"Don't you think you're tall enough?" She was happy for her fan's growth spurt but hoped that she wasn't taking it too far. But it wasn't like Peggy could actually control her growth at all. She just did what her body commanded.

"If I've learned anything from the greatest hero that Home has ever known is that you can never be too tall." Peggy truly meant those words, although there were others who probably deserved the title more than Jessica it was no less a wonderful statement. "All I can hope for is I become even a fraction of the woman that you are."

"Oh that's so sweet." She smiled at her number one fan before an idea popped into her head. "How about when all this is over we hang out a little, I know how big of a fan you are of me and it would be nice to actually have a bit more time with you rather than the brief meetings that we've had before." She saw the smile on Peggy's face grow and the tall woman could hardly contain her excitement. She couldn't believe that her heroine was actually asking her to spend a bit of time with her. She had dreamed for this moment for years and now it was actually happening she couldn't believe it. But there was one slight catch to the entire social activity. "The only thing is that I have to bring a man named Tucker with me."

"Who's he?" For the moment Peggy had stopped jumping up and down and was standing still on Jessica's palm. She had never heard of the name Tucker and she was very curious to know who he was.

"He's a man who has a very special place in my heart, when you look at him you won't believe that he's an alien. He looks just like any normal man but unlike the majority of them they have won my heart. I couldn't contemplate going on a night out and not bringing him along with me, besides he's supposed to be under my constant supervision."

"So where is he now?"

"He's with the other spectators." She knew that this shouldn't really happen but in some situations the company did allow some leeway and the fact that she trusted Tucker entirely made her feel safe to leave him by himself for a short time without fear of him trying to run away. But in truth he had no reason to run, in his mind he had found the perfect woman and he wanted to be with her as much as he could. "He's the one who actually talked me into doing this and was sweet enough to even call me a Goddess."

"Well much like you I have my own little man who calls me a Goddess. You don't mind him coming along as well?"

"No that would be fantastic, it'll give someone for Tucker to talk to while we have a little girl talk. Maybe we could arrange it for tomorrow night because after this pageant is finished I think we might need a little time for the excitement to fully sink in. Maybe you and your little man could actually come to my villa."

Peggy was going to answer but she was too excited, she still couldn't believe that Jessica was actually inviting her to her villa. It was like a dream come true and the fact that she could bring her partner along with her would only make the moment more magical. She had never met Tucker and in a way she was jealous of him. She would love to spend all of her time with Jessica but she knew that it wouldn't be special if she stayed with her all the time. She was just happy to have a hero that acknowledged her fans and didn't think that she was too high and mighty to even be wanting to be seen with them.

Suddenly Jessica noticed a well-dressed man walk to the backstage area. He looked to be in his sixties but his skin was tanned and he had pearly white teeth that had obviously received some dental work. He also wore sunglasses and his hair had been made into a quiff and there was no doubt in anybody's mind what his role was in the pageant. Almost as soon as he stepped onto the backstage area all the other women looked to towards him in anticipation. He smiled at the women before he finally began to spoke and even then his voice was soft and it was obvious that he had been doing this job for some years.

"Ladies please may I have your attention," said the well-dressed man. "For those of you that don't know me my name is Remy Osborn and I will be hosting this lovely pageant. Now just before we begin I will need every one of you fine ladies on the stage so that you can introduce yourself to the crowd of people who have come to watch. I each of you to state your names, height and where you're from." In the vast majority of pageants height was irrelevant but since this was a pageant specifically for taller women it would be nice for the crowd to know their heights. "After the introductions the first round will be the catwalk round, then the bikini round then finishing off with the talent round. The three ladies who score the highest with the judges will progress to the final round where they will have to tell the audience how they would make the galaxy a better place." He cleared his throat before he continued. "The winner of the pageant will have earned themselves any one of three prizes and the rest of you will still get your picture and happy memories of the event. Remember that it is not the winning that matters but the fact that you had fun along the way."

Several minutes later Tucker was eagerly waiting within the crowd of people who had come to attend the pageant. The majority of the people that came were men who wanted to see these beauties. The attendance at the pageant was double the normal turnout since people had caught wind that Jessica was entering. Tucker himself was quite close to the stage along with the other partners of the contestants. They had specifically been reserved for the front row seats while everyone one else sat in other designated seats.

Despite sitting backstage everyone could already see Jessica even though she was sitting down. That was one of the low sides of being a towering giantess but she didn't mind this at all. No one could really see the dress that she was wearing so it would still be a surprise for them when she walked onto the stage itself. The stage was large and made out of a strong rock based substance that was durable so it would be able to take her weight. Tucker wanted to wave at her but he decided to wait for the actually pageant to start before he shouted anything. But even if he did shout he didn't think that many people would hear him over their own roars.

The chairs that were being used were actually fixed to the floor so that they couldn't be picked up and thrown. Over the years there had been a couple of disagreements between some of the spectators over certain comments so the fact that the seats couldn't be picked up made it safer for everyone watching. But also standing by the stage was a three men who were quite tall and heavily muscular. There was no doubt in Tucker's mind that these men were security officers and were there to prevent people from trying to climb the stage and harass the contestants. It was understandable in his view but he didn't believe that it would be too much of a problem for Jessica, if anyone did try to harass her she could just flick him away. But he knew that she probably wouldn't do that and would instead let him down lightly.

Tucker also noticed two men and a woman sitting behind what seemed to be a large desk. One man and the woman were quite young but the other man looked to be middle aged. They were all wearing clothes that fitted for such a warm environment. It was obvious to Tucker that they were the judges of this pageant and he hoped that none of them were like a certain famous judge on Earth.

Suddenly some lyric less music began to play and it was the indication that the pageant was about to begin. It reminded Tucker much of some of the contest shows that he had seen while he was on Earth but he doubted that this one would be as cut throat. Just then from behind the curtains of the stage that swayed slightly in the gentle breeze the spectators noticed Remy Osborn step out and walk onto the centre of the stage. Almost everyone fell silent as he stepped onto the stage and it almost seemed to the aging man demanded an awe of respect. He definitely had a spring to his step as he looked at the large audience in front of him but he didn't feel nervous at all. He had been doing this pageant almost every week for a number of years and so far he had never been nervous. But as soon as he seemed to be ready the music stopped and the audience was fixated on him.

"Greetings this morning ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Miss Tall pageant," said Remy with a very sunny voice. "Today we have many stunning and tall women all hoping to win the crown and believe me this time we have many contenders for it. But before we start let me introduce you all to our panel of judges." He lifted his hand towards the judges sitting at the side of the stage. "First we have fan favourite and fashion expert Tom Marsh." The younger man bowed his lead slightly to acknowledge his introduction. "Second the sweet and lovely Natalie Wood." The female judge waved towards the crowd and Tucker thought that she was capable of winning a few pageants of her own. "And finally he's back after a one year hiatus let me reintroduce you all to Erik Blaire!" The older smiled at the audience and he seemed to be nice than Tucker expected. "But wait there is something I've forgotten, but what could it be?" Remy scratched his head for a moment while he tried to think about what he had forgotten. "Oh silly me, I forgot to introduce the contestants, come on out ladies and show everyone just how stunning you are."

One by one the pageant contestants began to step onto the stage and there was a roar of cheer from the audience. There were numerous women and children in the audience along with the men. Some had come to simply to watch the pageant while others were friends and family of the contestants and wanted to cheer them on. Each of the women who stepped looked very beautiful but even though Jessica could be seen behind stage she had yet to step onto the stage yet. It wasn't until every one of the other contestants stepped onto the stage until the beautiful giantess stood up and stepped over the curtains and lights and stepped on the far side just off the stage itself. This was so that there was enough room for everyone without having to worry about making room for her giant feet. She was standing next to Peggy who again was excited simply for standing next to her heroine.

Everyone was in awe of her as many of them had never seen Jessica up close like this and many of them still couldn't get over her sheer size. She was truly a towering but gentle colossus who didn't see the little people in front of her as being inferior but as her equal. She gave them all a warm smile and a wave before the pageant truly kicked off.