- Text Size +

Tucker looked into the face of Jessica and he couldn't see her pleasant smile anymore. He had accidentally grabbed onto her nipple when he slipped and it had caused her a great deal of pain. He had felt her body jolt when he had touched her nipple and the harrowing scream that he had heard just after that. Slowly he felt Jessica sit herself up in the bath and Tucker rose higher above the water. By the time she was fully upright he was just over fifty feet above the water although he could see Jessica's leg directly below him. He could also see her breasts in all their glory but this time he didn't focus on him. He was worried with what Jessica was going to do after this accident, he knew that she still wouldn't harm him but most likely she would punish him in some way. Most likely she wouldn't humiliate him but she would do something to show her discontent.

"What did I tell you!?" asked Jessica in a sharp annoyed voice. Tucker didn't answer her and he was actually somewhat scared. He had never seen her like this and he didn't know exactly what was going to happen next. "I told you not to touch my nipples and then you go and grab one like it's going out of fashion! You saw how painful it is for me when someone even taps my nipple and yet you still did it!"

"I-I'm sorry," stuttered Tucker. He felt very guilty for what he had done and he knew that he had been stupid in trying to jump from her one breast to the other. It was just asking for trouble and yet he still did it. He understood why she was annoyed with him and he hoped that this didn't ruin his chances with her. He had enjoyed every moment he had spent with her and didn't want her to hate him. "I-It was an accident." He knew that he sounded like a boy who had just broken a shop window when he kicked a football through it.

"It might have been an accident but you were being stupid! I've met children with more common sense then you right now!" She could see that Tucker was becoming even more scared as her sharp words cut right through him and she realised that she might be going too far. She knew that he hadn't intentionally grabbed her nipple to cause her pain and that he had panicked in the moment that he slipped. She didn't want to cause a rift between the two and she took a small breath so that she could calm herself down before she continued to talk to Tucker. "Look I know that it was an accident but you have to be more careful in the future." Her voice was much more pleasant than it had been before but there was still a hint of annoyance in it. "You can't go around doing stupid things like that, you hurt me then but more importantly you almost hurt yourself. I might be big but I cannot protect you from everything, one of these days you might get yourself into some form of trouble that I won't be able to protect you from."

"I'm sorry Jessica. You know that I would never do anything to hurt you. You're the best thing to have happened to me."

"I know Tucker and I can't really stay angry at you for too long. You're my Special Little Guy and besides you're just too darn cute to stay mad at." A slight smile had appeared on her face and her voice was practically back to normal.

"So am I off Scott free?" His fear seemed to melt away as he saw Jessica returning more to her normal self.

"Oh no you're not little man. I need to make you understand how much you just hurt me." She took a moment to think before she lay down his punishment. "You don't have access to my breasts for the next two days and you have to give me your honest opinions when I get ready for the pageant tomorrow. I don't want you to lie to me telling me that I look fine when my dress actually makes me look fat. And finally you have to massage my feet every day for a week, it doesn't matter how tired or busy you might be you have to massage them and I expect you to do a good job." She paused for a moment as she continued to look at the tiny man in her hand. His fear had practically subsided as she seemingly became the gentle giantess that he knew and loved again. Seeing her annoyed like that had scared him but she still wanted to show that she was not a threat and was still a very gentle person. "Now can we continue having a nice pleasant bath together, I don't want this to cause a rift between us but I just want to make you understand that touching my nipple is a big no-no. Every other part of my body is fine, I'd even let you go for a crawl a very particular tunnel but my nipples are where I have to draw the line. Does that seem fair to you?" Tucker nodded in approval and slowly he felt Jessica lie back down into the water. She wanted to place him on her stomach but her problem was that her breasts were so large that she wouldn't be able to see him. Instead she placed him on his little boat that was floating by her side. She made sure that he didn't fall into the water and accidentally drown.

The bath originally only intended to last for a few minutes instead lasted for almost an hour as Jessica bathed herself and had a little bit of fun with Tucker as well. The games that they played didn't involve anything to do with her breasts. Despite still being gentle when she handed down a punishment to anyone she always stuck by them, but sometimes she would reconsider if she had thought that she had been too harsh. But she didn't think that she had been. She thought that he could survive two days without having access to her breasts. She also wanted him to be honest with her and she hated it when people lied to her, one of her previous husbands had lied to her and been sleeping with other women behind her back. It had been one of the few times that she truly lost her temper and when she was angry it wasn't the normal people who were most terrified of her, it was Jessica herself. She had a body that was capable of unimaginable destruction and when she lost her temper she didn't know if she would do anything in anger that she would later regret. The worst that she had done to her cheating husband was to make him soil himself and then she filed for divorce. The incident had made her lose her faith in men for some time and it took her years to finally be comfortable enough to go on another date. She always had male friends and colleagues but it was still some time before she allowed herself to fall in love with another man. Even a few years after the incident she heard that her cheating ex-husband had died in an accident she did still feel very sad for his passing, she had tried to remember the man that he had been and not the man who had betrayed her trust.

Jessica climbed out of the bath and as she moved the bathwater shook fairly violently and Tucker had to hold onto his boat so that he didn't fall in. It was like he was on a stormy sea but he felt Jessica's soft hand lift him up to safety and already she had wrapped herself in a large towel. She had a smaller towel for Tucker and she even began to dry him off, he was more than capable of drying himself but he didn't want to do anything else that might annoy her. He felt guilty for grabbing onto her nipple and causing her pain. He knew that she wasn't trying to undermine him or belittle him and what she was doing was out of love and affection. He thought that he might have to have a quiet word with her later and tell her that he can dry himself. Even then he thought that she would find him cute and still continue to do it, in a way he actually liked being dried off by the gentle touch of a stunning giantess. It made him feel loved once more.

Despite everything that had happened Jessica was still extremely gentle with him and her words were always soft and angelic. In his mind not only did she have the body of a goddess but she also had the voice of one, it was soft and gentle at almost all times and he could see how a race of people could worship her. She had yet to tell him about the tale when a primitive but sentient race had actually worshiped her as a deity but he knew that if he remained around her that she would eventually tell him the story

The next few hours seemed to just fly by for the pair and before they knew it, it was the dead of night. Both had been tired out by their day of fun together and it was time for them to go to bed. Jessica had intended this to truly be the first night that the pair sleep together but she delayed that honour due to what had happened when they had been bathing. She would have kept him close to her breasts while she was trying to get to sleep but because of her decision to ban him from access to her breasts she felt that now was not the right time. She would allow him to sleep with her in a couple of night's time but for now it didn't seem to be the most opportune time. When she did sleep with him she knew not to roll over at all when she was still trying to sleep. She didn't want to accidentally crush him with her enormous body but she knew that when she finally fell asleep that her body would shrink down and although she would still be much taller than him she didn't have to fear about accidentally crushing him.

For tonight Tucker would have to sleep in his own bed. Much like at her apartment Jessica had a normal size bed on the set of drawers next to her bed. It was not as comfortable as the bed at her apartment but this was very common for beds in holiday homes and apartments. They would never seem to be as comfortable as their own beds but they would do for the simple task of sleeping.

But before Tucker could even contemplate sleeping he wanted to apologise to Jessica once again for what had happened in the bath. He still felt incredibly guilty over what had happened and he thought that she now thought less of him because of what had happened. She had already gotten changed into a light nightie and was picking him up so that she could give him a goodnight kiss. But she could see the sad look on his face and she began to become concerned. She didn't like seeing him sad and it felt almost like she was failing him. She brought him close to her level so that she could talk to him comfortably.

"What's wrong My Special Little Guy?" asked Jessica. This was a little pet name that she had given him and was another sign of her love and affection for him.

"It's not much really," replied Tucker trying to show some signs of guilt to her. "It's just that I feel really guilty for hurting you earlier. You know that I would never do anything to intentionally harm you. You have been so nice to me ever since I came here and you didn't have to be. I would have understood if you had of being extremely angry at me for jumping into your bag and getting you into trouble. But instead of greeting me with a scowl you've greeted me with a smile and turned my life upside down. The fact that I actually hurt you is like a knife piercing my heart, words cannot describe how sorry that I am that I harmed you in any way."

"You don't have to feel like that Tucker." Her voice was uplifting for him and was pleasant for him to hear. She brought him closer to her lips and she spoke fairly quietly because she knew how loud her voice could be if a person was too close to her mouth. "I've forgiven you and you haven't seriously harmed me. I understand that it was an accident and because of that I'm not angry with you. You don't have to feel guilty at all, you've apologised and that's all I need to hear." She did give a small sigh that felt like a gush of wind blow through Tucker's hair. "There have been people who have hurt me far worse than that, both physically and emotionally so what you did pales in comparison. As long as you know now that you need to be careful means that you have learned lesson. That is all I ask of you." She paused for a moment as she gathered her words. "As long as you're honest with me you don't have to worry about anything." She rose him up to her lips and gave him a kiss that lasted for a few seconds before she began to lower him down. "Now it's best that we get some sleep, we have a big day tomorrow and I don't want you to be too tired to enjoy it."

Tucker gave Jessica quick nod before she placed him down by his bed. Quietly he climbed into the bed and both of them said their goodnights to each other before she turned off the light and the room was enveloped in darkness. Tucker lay down on his pillow and he slowly closed his eyes and drifted into a deep sleep.

The next thing that Tucker knew he was standing on what seemed to be a giant hand. He could feel the softness of the skin and at first he thought that the hand belonged to his new sweetheart Jessica. But as he looked at it he saw that it looked to be longer than Jessica's and he began to look at the person who the hand belonged to. All he could see was the torso up as everything below that was covered in darkness. But from the rest of the body he could see a bright light enveloping it and he began to see that the woman holding him was not Jessica. This giantess seemed to be larger and he noticed that her breasts were nowhere near as large as Jessica's. But instead of feeling fear in being in the hand of another giantess he felt a strange sense of calmness and if he knew the girl. He felt as safe in her hand as if he were in Jessica's, he could see that this girl had long white hair and he felt as if he knew her but he couldn't recall from where.

As he looked into her face the first thing that he felt was love and although he admitted that she didn't seem to be as pretty as Jessica she was still what many would consider to be beautiful. Her features seemed to be familiar to him and as he looked into her eyes he thought he could see a face that was familiar to him. He couldn't think of where he had seen it before but as he looked into it he felt a strange connection to the giantess. He could see her white hair blowing as if there were a gust of wind and yet he couldn't feel anything blowing against him. Tucker could only marvel not only over her size but also her beauty.

"W-who are you?" asked Tucker in some confusion. But he still didn't feel any fear although he was fixated in the spot where he stood.

"In a way I am you," replied the giantess in a beautiful and angelic voice. She slowly rose her hand towards her so that she could bring him closer to her. "You are taking your first steps into a brighter future and you're fulfilling the promise that you made to me."

"Promise? What promise?" He was even more confused than he was before but he didn't realise that he was looking upon his future daughter. All his memories of her and what had happened during her fateful trip to the past had been erased from his mind but still remained in his heart.

"I am so sad to see that you don't remember me but soon that won't matter. It is only a matter of time before I come into existence and when I do I know that you'll be there for me just like you promised me." Her gentle smile seemed to radiate off him and he couldn't help but feel happy in her presence.

"But who are you?"

"I am the one who risked the stability of the entire universe to spend some time with you. You might not remember me but the time that we shared together with live with me for the rest of my life. But you don't need to worry, we will be meeting again very soon in the real world and you can love me, just like you promised me."

Tucker went to ask the giantess some more questions but he suddenly felt something jabbing into his side. At first he didn't know what it could be but slowly he began to wake up and open his eyes. When he could see again he could see Jessica looming over him and he could feel her long finger poking him in his side. She was saying something to him but he was still disorientated and he couldn't fully understand what she was saying. But as he came back to his senses and the dream that he had faded from his memory he could hear her calling to him and the other memories came flooding back.

"Come on Tucker wake up or else we're going to be late," said Jessica in a somewhat hurried voice. When he looked at her he could see that she was still wearing her nightie but her main concern was waking Tucker up. He had overslept and she didn't want his money to have been wasted on the deposit for the pageant and them actually arriving too late to enter.

Slowly Tucker rose from his bed and stretched his arms. He had a good view of the looming Jessica and her breasts were actually fully in his view. This had been unintentional but if he didn't hurry up then she would have to grab him and perform a quick wash. She was also concerned with her hair, it had gotten out of place while she was asleep and it would take a little bit of time for her to put it all right. Thankfully the people of Home had devised means of perfecting hair in a much shorter amount of time than it takes on Earth. Where it would have taken hours for a normal woman for Jessica it would only take a few minutes.

But despite all that the pair still needed to be washed and changed so that they could get the arena on time for the pageant. Jessica in particular didn't want to miss it because now she did actually want to win the thing but not out of vanity or greed. She wanted to win the money for charity and if she didn't win she wanted to be there to congratulate the woman who did actually beat her. She would not be vindictive or sly, she would genuinely be happy for the woman that defeated her.

But at the rate that the pair were going they were not going to be very in time. Tucker was still half asleep so Jessica had no choice but to grab him out of his bed and take him to the bathroom. He didn't resist her and just seemed to let it happen. He knew that even if he didn't want this to happen that she was too big to actually stop her and he knew that she wouldn't harm him. She was just in a rush and had to make sure that everything was right.

The previous night Jessica had placed some clothes in the bathroom that they were going to wear for the pageant. For Tucker he had some general clothes that did look nice but weren't too flashy since he wasn't taking part in the pageant itself. But she didn't want him to look like he lived on the streets. He had to look somewhat nice but not over the top so to speak. He wore a white short sleeved shirt with expensive looking black trousers and some very smart looking shoes.

For Jessica she made sure her hair was right before she got changed into her clothes. She had a large hand held device that helped to curl up her hair and get rid of any split ends. There were no grey hairs amongst the long brown locks and it would be several centuries before she had to worry about anything like that. She didn't want her hair to be plainly straight and instead wanted it to look fuller. She did then change into a short white dress that showed off her legs but did somewhat hide her large breasts. Although she wasn't ashamed of them she didn't like the way that some people would stare over them and she didn't want to feel like she was cheap by flaunting them. She wanted to remain somewhat modest and she didn't want to be rubbed off as a whore. She also wore matching white high heeled, closed toe shoes that really went well with the dress that she was wearing. She also made sure to apply some make up but again she didn't want to go over the top. She had seen women walking around wearing too much makeup and in her mind that was causing more harm than good. She remembered the lessons on beauty that her dear late friend Alicia had taught her and she knew that she would never go wrong.

Tucker had been placed just outside the bathroom while Jessica changed. He was wondering what she was going to look like once she stepped out and after what seemed to be an eternity he saw the huge wooden door begin to open. He saw the towering Jessica duck through the door and he just stood there with his mouth open completely mesmerised with the sight that he was seeing. As normal Jessica looked stunning but this time it seemed a little different, she didn't seem to be in the clothes that someone would go out in. Her clothes seemed to be very modest and it almost looked like she was popping out to have some lunch with friends. He couldn't deny her absolute beauty and he thought that she looked the kind of woman that any man would be more than happy to meet his parents.

"So what do you think?" asked Jessica as she struck a quick pose and she was surprised to see Tucker barely moving. He seemed to be frozen to the spot, unable to move or even speak and Jessica warmly smiled at him. "Hello Home to Tucker, is there anyone there hello?" This seemed to snap him back to reality and but he still couldn't help but marvel over the sight that he was seeing.

"Jessica y-you look stunning," replied Tucker. These were the only words that he could mutter before he saw her take a few steps towards him.

"You're not just saying that to spare my feelings." She quickly turned around and bent down a little to show off her butt. At first he didn't know what she was doing but he still couldn't help but admire her curves and how perfect her butt looked. "Now tell me the truth, does this dress make my butt look big?"

"O-of course not." He was struggling to get his words out and although he did admit that she had the largest butt on Home, maybe even the galaxy he didn't want to make her feel bad but like he had to promise the previous night he was going to be truthful with her. "No your butt looks fantastic in that dress."

"Are you sure?" She turned around and squatted down at the table until her face was at the same level as him. "You're not trying to spare my feelings are you?"

"No I'm not. Look into my eyes can't you see they're opened wide, would I lie to you baby, would I lie to you?" He didn't know why he muttered those song lyrics and he knew that Jessica most likely would have no idea what he was talking about. But he thought that it would get the message across. He saw the pleasant smile return to Jessica and she gently picked him up and stood back to her full height. She lifted him gently up to her lips and she gave him a quick kiss. She made sure that known of her lipstick transferred onto him but she still wanted to show her affections towards him.

"Thank you Tucker for being honest." She rested him in her hand and she continued to smile. "And I would have known if you were lying."

"What how?" He didn't know what she could be talking about. He knew that she was superpowered but he didn't think that lie detecting was amongst them.

"It's simple, I would have heard your heartbeat begin to climb and I would have begun to smell what would have been a small amount of sweat. Your tone of voice would be slightly different and you would have taken a fraction of a second longer to reply to my question. I guess that's another upside to having super senses."

"Wait is there anything you can't do?"

"I can't lick my own elbow." This was more of a joke but there were still plenty of other things that she couldn't do. Besides being seemingly very powerful she wasn't invincible and there were a few agents that would be able to take her down if need be. In fact super senses was pretty common amongst the agents and many of them had the ability as a side power so it was not unique to her. "Now we better get going or else that'll be your spending money just thrown to the winds."

"So you're going to walk through the water again like you did last time?" He was wondering this and he thought that it wasn't exactly the best way for her to travel. There was a chance that her dress might get wet and the fact that sea water was in contact with her legs and feet made him think that her chances of winning might be cut.

"Of course not. I have means of getting to the mainland without having to step foot into the ocean. I just like to do it so that I can look at the scenery and feel the cool breeze on my face. Besides I don't want to ruin my new dress." She stepped through to another room and grabbed the VSC which was just sitting on one of the surfaces. She attached it onto her forearm and began to type away. Tucker looked with some confusion at her. He saw a holographic screen beam up from the device and it was close enough to Jessica's face that she could see it clearly. By now she had placed him on her shoulder so that both of her hands were free.

"What are you doing?" For the moment he thought that they would be returning to Home and that their little holiday was being cut short.

"Just plotting a course to the mainland. Ingenious little thing this is, if a location is actually close by this thing can actually open a vortex and take me us there instantly. Normally its range is only a few miles but for what we need it is exactly what we need."

"Wait I thought that you'd need some kind of vortex generator to do that? You know like the ones at the company."

"Look at you paying attention." She rubbed his head slightly to show that she was impressed. "That is only for long distance travel, but if it is short range then the VSC has enough power to open up a short trip vortex. It is also linked to the one at Home so the larger generator there can open a portal here that can take us back." She looked at Tucker and he did seem a little lost, she realised that he wasn't as intelligent as her but he wasn't stupid at all. She gave him one more smile as a large purple vortex appeared in front of them. "Come on my Special Little Guy I believe I have a beauty pageant to win."

With one graceful step Jessica entered the vortex and in a flash of light both she and Tucker were gone. She was on her way to entering a pageant that originally she didn't even want to enter, but Tucker's words had convinced her otherwise and above all else she wanted to have some fun. She did want to see how she was measured against other women and even if she didn't win the fact that she had done all this with Tucker had made it worthwhile.