- Text Size +

Over the next couple of days Jessica didn't do too much to actually prepare for the pageant. She just made sure that she had the right clothing that was required and the rest she purged from her mind. She knew if that she concentrated too much on it she knew that she would over prepare and most likely lose the pageant. All she had to do was to make sure that she cleaned herself thoroughly the night before and made sure her hair was completely in place come the morning.

The day before she had spent the entirety of it relaxing and having fun with Tucker. She had continued to work on her tan and already it was beginning to show. Her skin had was more tanned and it only made her look that much more spectacular. But she also had some fun with Tucker on the beaches of her own island. The pair even made sandcastles although hers were much bigger than his. To him her sandcastles were about twice his height although she didn't have the skills to make superb sandcastles. She could only make the basic ones instead but even so they decided to make a game out of it.

Jessica had made a large row of sandcastles and Tucker would run between them trying to get away from her. She would slowly follow and she would stomp on one of the sandcastles completely destroying it. To make sure that Tucker was safe at all times Jessica made sure that she was a certain distance away from him when she stomped on the castles. That way he wouldn't accidentally be engulfed in sand or worse, accidentally be squashed by her oversized foot. She would also roar as if she was some kind of giant monster and it had been a role that she had played in some training sessions. In those sessions she would have to act like a mindless monster so that the junior agents would have to take her down without killing her. She even got to destroy a simulated city in the process and the trainees would be marked on how quickly they took her down and how minimal the damage was to the city around them.

Eventually both Jessica and Tucker reached the end of the line and he was facing the wall of her scaled up villa and had nowhere to run. He turned around and to run away again but instead he was confronted by two giant feet and when he looked up he could see Jessica wearing a light blue bikini and she was barefoot. He was still a slight distance away from him so that her breasts didn't block her view of him. She looked down at him with an evil grin but he still felt no fear. They were only pretending so he didn't have any fear of the giantess in front of him, he knew that she wouldn't harm him.

"I admit that you've given me a good chase you insignificant little bug," said Jessica in an intimidating and somewhat comical voice. "But now I think its best that I end this little game and you along with it." She slowly lifted her enormous foot over him but she still kept it relatively high so that he was in no immediate danger. "Now any last words before I crush you into oblivion?"

"Mighty goddess please spare my insignificant life," replied Tucker getting down upon his knees. He wasn't being entirely serious with what he was saying and there was a small smile on his face. The game had been fun and the couple had enjoyed it but now it was time to truly end it. "You are the most beautiful woman in the universe and any man would be lucky to have someone like you."

"Keep talking little man." She began to move her foot away slightly and although she was going to move it away completely she still wanted to hear him beg. It was all part of the game and they had planned it from the very beginning.

"I am but a grain of sand between your toes and if you spare me I will dedicate the rest of my life to your service. My every waking moment will be dedicated to serving you as a mere mortal should serve a goddess."

"Hmm." She took a moment to think before slamming her foot down right next to him. This had caught him by surprise and it caused him to jump. "Ok little bug, from now on you are in my service and it will remain that way until the day that you die. Until then your life belongs to me." She bent down and scooped him up quickly in her hand and as she stood back up to her full height she raised him up to her level and stared at him. "Do you accept my terms little bug?"

"O-of course my Goddess. My life is now yours." He bowed his head to show that he was being submissive.

"Ok good." Her evil stare turned into a pleasant smile as the game had finally ended. "And your first order of business is to give me a kiss." She raised him up to her lips and gave him a kiss. He kissed her back but her lips engulfed his entire face and if it was a long kiss he wouldn't be able to breathe. But it only lasted a few moments before she broke the kiss off and looked at him. "I do have to admit that you seem to have playing a mortal amongst a goddess pretty much cracked. Are you sure that you haven't practiced before?"

"Nah that was the first time." With the game over he didn't need to act like he was terrified of her and Jessica didn't act like a domineering goddess. The two were back to being the happy couple that they were. "I did used to perform some drama when I was in high school. But I was hardly a Shakespearean thespian." He saw her stare at him for a moment and he realised that she didn't fully understand what he was saying. He sometimes forgot that she didn't know about some things that were common knowledge on Earth. It was a simple slip of his mind but he didn't want to make Jessica feel stupid or ignorant. "Never mind that last part."

"It's alright Tucker." Her smile had not faded and she just seemed to be happy that she was with him. She had turned around from the wall and began to walk back towards the shore. "I guess that you have all the time in the world to tell me everything about Earth. When I go there next time I can use some of the things that you've taught me. I could maybe find that thing called Star Wars that you've told me about or maybe even Formulate One."

"Formula One Jessica." He had to correct her there but she didn't seem to mind. She was learning and that was the important thing.

"Sorry Formula One. But right now I think we could both do with an ice cold drink and maybe this time it's my turn to give you a massage. My fingers might be big but believe me you'll never experience anything like it ever again."

Tucker looked forward greatly to this massage and he felt that he couldn't be in safer hands. He had tired himself yesterday giving her a foot massage and it seemed that it was her turn to do the massaging. He wasn't sure exactly how she was going to do it but he trusted her completely. She had yet to do anything to harm him or to make him mistrustful towards her. If he were to ever look up a dictionary on Home he was sure to see a picture next to the entry for gentleness. He didn't know how he was going to repay her for everything that she had done for him but he didn't realise that his presence was the reward that she needed. She had wanted some companionship after her last husband had died and Tucker was there for her when she needed him the most.

As the hours crept by Jessica and Tucker continued their course of rest and relaxation. Jessica had even given the promised massage to Tucker and unsurprising to him she had a delicate touch. He could feel her colossal fingers massaging his proportionately small body in comparison to her. Her touch was so soft and delicate that while she was massaging him he could feel the comfort throughout his body. He thought that if she ever gave up being an Agent that she would make a great masseuse. But in a way he thought that it would be a waste for her, she could offer so much to people that being a simple masseuse seemed to be a waste of her time.

A small part of him began to wonder what it would be like if Jessica was on Earth. Rather than thinking realistic in the sense that she would most likely be captured and experimented on he began to think of the more fantasy side. He imagined her as a costumed superhero tackling crime and super powered villains much like in the comics that he used to read when he was a child. He thought that she would probably call herself something like 'Tower-Girl' and have a whole host of accessories to go with her colossal size. She could pick up bank robbers and place them up high into the air until they gave up. He even smiled as he thought about her fighting a monster like Godzilla or King Kong and every time that they would hit each other comic book like captions would appear like 'Pow' or 'Wham'. But now he just thought that he was being ridiculous.

"How's that for you Tucker?" asked Jessica as she finished off the last part of his back. She had been extremely careful but it had not been the first time that she had given a normal size person a massage.

"Darlin' that was amazing," replied Tucker as he entered a world of pure pleasure. "You really should think about quitting being an agent and just be a full time masseuse. You'd have lines for miles just to have a session with you."

"Maybe but travelling to different planets and setting them right is much more rewarding." A small smile appeared on her face. "And a lot more fun, even after two centuries in the job it still feels fun and rewarding. You never know what's going to happen and even now the unexpected pops up almost every day. You stowing away in my bag is definitely one of the best things to ever happen to me on one of my missions and from now on when I see or hear Earth you will be the first thing that pops into my head." As she finished off she noticed that there were some sweat on her fingertips. She realised that after everything that Tucker had done today that he was beginning to sweat. She knew that he needed a bath very soon and she realised that she would also need one. This caused an idea to pop into her head and her smile only grew. "You're all sweaty." She mockingly smelt under her armpits before looking back at Tucker. "And I think I need a bath myself." She lowered her face towards Tucker who was still lying on his back. "You know there are all those campaigns out there that say that we shouldn't waste water."

"So are you saying that we shouldn't have baths?" This had been made more out of a joke rather than of seriousness and Jessica giggled for a moment.

"No silly rather than making two baths we should only make one and to save time I think we should share the bath space at the same time. If you catch my meaning."

For a moment Tucker looked at her blankly before fully realising what she was saying. A large smile appeared on his face and his heart started to pump faster. They had been close for the last few weeks and since they had actually become a couple he had yet to see her fully naked. He had seen her bare breasts a couple of times but so far he had actually not seen her lower parts. He had been a gentleman in the manner that he had not pushed her into doing it. He didn't even think that he could make her do anything that she didn't want to do. If she wanted to she could even swat him like a fly but he knew by now that she wouldn't dream of it.

A short time later Jessica had begun to fill up the oversized bath with warm bubbly water and already she was getting herself ready for another night of fun and she knew what she had to do. Out from one of the cupboards in the bathroom she picked out what looked to be a small boat. It was scarcely more than three feet across but the most important thing was that it floated and that it could support the weight of a fully grown man. It wasn't the first time that she had bathed with another person and if she had her way it wasn't going to be the last. But she also knew that she had to be careful when bathing with someone else. It would be easy to forget about the other person with her and what would seem as simple movements could be catastrophic at her size. She could accidentally knock the person into the water and if she didn't fully realise that they were there they could drown before she even realised what was happening.

Jessica had left Tucker on a table just outside of the bathroom and he had already stripped himself down to his boxer shorts. Words couldn't describe what he was feeling and he was extremely looking forward to this bath with the woman that he thought that was the very definition of beauty. Apart of him still wanted to pinch himself to see if this was all true or if he had really jumped out of his flat and was in a coma or somehow in the afterlife. But he thought that everything he had experienced had felt too real to be a hallucination. He realised that he was truly the luckiest man in the galaxy to be able to be with a woman like Jessica. On Earth he had it all and a series of unfortunate events had turned him into something that he despised.

He was in a world of his own as Jessica stepped out of the bathroom. She was only wearing her bikini but after everything that had happened today it needed to go in the wash but she could see Tucker just standing there staring into space. At first he didn't seem to notice her so she crouched down to him and began to woo him with her sweetest voice. This was too much for even him to ignore and he looked up at her as she placed her hand right next to him. He knew the drill by now as he stepped onto her hand and she rose him up into the air. No sooner did she think that he was at a safe height she walked into the bathroom and Tucker was almost overwhelmed by the sweet frequencies. The room was lit up with low lights and if he didn't know any better he would have thought that it was candle light. He could see the large bath tub at the end of the room and it had been decently filled up with water and enough bubbles to cover an entire football pitch. As she took a few steps closer to the bath Tucker could see the small boat like object inside and he realised that this would be what he was going to use to stay afloat. He expected Jessica to place him on the boat immediately but she seemed to be waiting for something. At first he didn't realise what she was waiting for and eventually she had to raise him up to her eye level.

"Well aren't you going to take off those undies of yours?" asked Jessica with a slight giggle in her voice. "I don't know how you bathe on Earth but I don't think you can do it in your undies." Tucker fell silent for a moment. He knew that he was going to have to take them off but now that he was going to he felt nervous. He thought that she wouldn't like what she saw and she seemed to pick up on this. She gave him a reassuring smile before gently rubbing his head with her free index finger. "Don't worry I've seen plenty of them before and believe me I've seen some that would make any inconsiderate girl burst out laughing. You don't have to worry about anything, I won't tell anyone." This was all the inspiration that Tucker needed as he slowly took off his boxer shorts and revealing his penis for her to see. It was slightly above average but he didn't know whether the men on Home had penises that were on average a foot long. He waited as Jessica examined it and instead of looking away in disgust she kept her smile and even rubbed his crotch slightly. "That's what you were so worried about? I admit that it's bigger than I expected and I bet that all the girls want a piece of your manhood."

"D-do you like it?" replied Tucker with somewhat of a meek voice. He still felt a little off with himself standing naked on the hand of a giantess. But she wasn't doing anything to make him feel insecure or inferior.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I? Just because I'm a towering giant doesn't make me think that your penis in small. I know that no man has a penis that will truly seem normal to me but out of all the penises yours is definitely one of the largest penises that I've seen and you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. With a penis like that I'll have to be beating away the other women with a stick."

This made Tucker feel better about himself. He had feared that she would think less of him because his penis wouldn't be up to her scale. But her words had quelled his fear and he saw a lot of sense in what she was saying. No man had a penis that would be fully suitable for her and he felt a little stupid thinking anything else. He knew that she wouldn't lie to him and that she was being genuinely nice to him. It made him feel like he was truly special and it was a moment that he would remember for the rest of his days.

Slowly Jessica lowered him onto the small boat and his feet dangled off both sides and they were fully submerged in the warm water. He was pretty close to the far end of the bath and he had a good view of Jessica from where he was sitting. He saw take her bikini top off revealing her disproportionately large breasts for him to see. He could feel a reaction in his penis and he almost couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her take off her bikini bottoms and for the first time ever he could see her full naked body before him. Her pubic hair was well trimmed and it not surprisingly it matched the colour of her hair. He imagined himself feeling warm and cosy amongst her pubic hair and this sent his erection into overdrive. He tried to cover his crotch with his hand so that she didn't see it but she knew what was happening.

It was only a few moments later when Jessica slowly dipped her foot into the water before fully climbing into the bath. As she sat down in the water Tucker's boat began to rock from side to side as the water became temporarily unstable. But only seconds after entering the bath the water began to become calm again and he was finally safe in his body. He could see most of Jessica's upper half but her vagina was now submerged under the water and he could no longer see it. But he didn't mind that too much, his eyes had plenty to see above the water as he saw Jessica's hand reach over towards him and she gave his boat a gentle push. Slowly his boat began to drift closer to her colossal naked body and she giggled as she lay down further until he could no longer see her stomach or belly button. He could still see her breasts and slowly he drifted closer and closer towards her.

"Are you alright on that little boat there Tucker?" asked Jessica with a playful expression on her face. She knew that this bath would last a lot longer than her normal baths but she already had some idea of the fun that she was going to have. She wasn't going to do anything that she thought would make Tucker uncomfortable and she knew that he was going to enjoy himself. She could already see him hiding his erection and she knew that it was there but she didn't want to embarrass him.

"Yeah I'm fine," replied Tucker as his boat brushed against her arm that was partially submerged in the water. "I feel a bit like a pirate sailing across the Seven Seas looting booty from unsuspecting seafarers and digging for buried treasure."

"Well if you're a good little man you might find some buried treasure." At first he wasn't sure what she was talking about but eventually he began to put two and two together and he realised exactly what she meant. "But not in here of course, you'd drown before you even reach it."

"I don't know I can hold my breath for ten minutes." This was a lie and he had gotten this little quote from a pirate video game that he used to play when he was a teenager. But he wanted to get to Jessica's buried treasure and wanted to make himself seem as impressive as possible.

"You're cute when you're trying to make yourself look macho." She gently reached down to him with her other arm and gently picked him off of the boat and she rose her knee up above the water. "Maybe you'd enjoy a little ride first."

She made sure that her knee wasn't too high up and she placed Tucker on top of it. He was beginning to realise what she meant by the term ride as he knew that he was going to slide down her leg and into the water. She specifically kept it relatively low so that the slide wasn't too steep and if he were to fall off one side by mistake the risk of him being injured was minimalized.

As Tucker slide down her leg he could feel the softness of her skin and to his surprise he could feel any hairs on her legs. He didn't know whether the women of Home didn't grow hair on their legs or if Jessica shaved them on a regular basis. But as he slid down he could feel himself speeding up and he felt that he was travelling down a slide in a water park but this one seemed to be far more comfortable and he didn't have to worry about waiting in any lines. But only after a few seconds his little ride came to an end as he impacted the water but at the speed that he was going the impact was fairly minimal but he did find himself in the water without his boat.

Tucker did know how to swim but the water was deep and he was right next to the leg of a beautiful giantess. Before he had to worry about swimming back to her he felt her colossal hand pick him out of the water and she gently placed him on the top of her breast. She made sure not to put him close to her nipple but Tucker knew how much discomfort she felt when someone touched it and he knew better then to do that.

"Did you enjoy that ride my Special Little Guy?" asked Jessica as she made sure that Tucker wouldn't fall off her breast.

"It was bloody brilliant," replied Tucker with a huge smile on his face. Through all the excitement he didn't seem to be trying to hide his erection and Jessica could see it clearly, even without needing her enhanced eyesight.

"I see that your piece there is excited about something." Tucker knew that she was talking about his penis but he didn't feel embarrassed at all. "I think I know what it's excited about." Her playful smile didn't fade as she began to slip further into the water. "Oh my, you better start climbing if you don't want to get wet again."

Tucker didn't need to be told twice as he grabbed onto her breast and he began to climb up it. While she was slipping her body further and further into the water her breast was becoming more upright and thus easier to climb. But it felt insane to him that he was climbing up the enormous breast of a woman. As he grasped on the flesh mass he could still feel the softness of it all, the entire front part of his body was brushing up against her breast and she even found it to be somewhat ticklish. She giggled every now and again as he continued to climb up her breast, he felt like a mountaineer climbing up Mount Everest and he knew that her nipple was the summit. He did remember that when he wasn't supposed to actually touch the nipple. He knew how painful it was for her and he didn't want to cause her any discomfort.

Jessica slowly continued to lower her body into the water and she could feel her dry skin coming into contact with the water. But her main focus was on the little man climbing up her left breast. She watched him and was impressed with how much progress he was making. The climb for him wasn't all that high but since he wasn't an experienced climber and the fact that he was climbing up a breast and not a mountainside only made the effort more unreal. She was even tempted to give him a little push but she decided that he was doing well enough by himself. But she did give him a few words of encouragement as he neared the top of her breast. She could also feel her hair beginning to submerge in the water and she was close to lying down. She could also feel his body pressing against her breast and in particular she could feel his erect penis and it made her feel warm inside.

Her breast was almost upright when Tucker finally reached the top of it. He stood over her nipple and he made sure that it was in-between his feet and that he wasn't touching it.

"I crown this mountain Mount Martel!" stated Tucker in an official manner. He felt proud that he had actually climbed up the breast which was no easy feat. He could see the smile on Jessica's face and she even quietly applauded his achievement.

"Well done Tucker," replied Jessica with a genuine sense of proudness for what he had done. "But didn't you know that Mount Martel has a twin sister, but I think that you tired yourself out after your little climb. Maybe you can scale that one next time we have a bath together."

"Or I can just jump from one to the other." Without hesitation Tucker ran towards the other breast and jumped the gap between them and he thought that he was going to make it but when his foot impacted the soft flesh it slipped and Tucker began to fall. Without thinking he reached out for the only thing that he could see that would help him and that was her nipple. Without fully realising what he was doing he grabbed onto the nipple for safety and instantly the gentle giantess began to scream out in agony.

It took a moment for Tucker to realise what was happening as he could hear Jessica screaming in pain and her voice had caught him by surprise. In his confused state he let go of the nipple and slid down the gap between her breasts. When he finally stopped sliding he found himself trapped between two walls of flesh and no matter how hard he tried to couldn't get out but he noticed that Jessica had stopped screaming. Almost instantly he saw her hand reach down and pick him out but when he saw her face instead of seeing a playful smile this time she looked very annoyed and for the first time since he had first met her he actually felt worried.