- Text Size +

The next morning both Jessica and Tucker were at the facility bright and early. Jessica was excited to be taking Tucker to Planet Paradise but he was completely oblivious to this. To him they were just going on another mission and he was wondering where they would go this time. He hoped that she would take him to the planet that he had asked the previous night but he doubted it. It had been too short of notice for her to forward her name for the mission but he still knew that he was going somewhere where no other human had ever been. For the amount of planets that he had actually travelled to if humanity knew about his exploits he would probably be considered to be the greatest explorer that mankind had ever known. In his mind he was certainly the luckiest. Not just because he was travelling to distant planets but because he was accomplishing these feats with a woman like Jessica. He didn't know how people would react to her on Earth but at this point in time he didn't care. All that was important to him was that they were together.

For the trip Jessica was wearing her blue and yellow jumpsuit like uniform to further extend the belief that she was going on a mission. She kept her hair tied back and she made sure that she was wearing her VSC device. It was the only private way that she could travel to and from the planet without having to use the public vortex generator. There were these public vortex stations all over Home that could be used by the general public. For short distances many people preferred to either walk if it was short enough or travel by vehicle. For long distances over thousands of miles or across the empty void of space the people of Home would use these large vortex generators to travel the distance. It seemed much like an airport on Earth but since the technology had been perfected it was extremely safe with no fatalities in well over a century. They were not designed to send a person from one side of a city to another, they could only be used for long distances and there had to be a receiver vortex generator on the other side. As a safety measure if the receiver vortex generator failed to respond rather than become stuck in a non-existent state a person would reappear at the generator where they started.

The scientists by the large vortex generator were scrambling to send Jessica and Tucker away. They all knew what was happening but they had promised to remain silent about the surprise on Jessica's request. She was so excited that she was giggling to herself for a few minutes and when Tucker inquired she just told him that she was thinking of a joke. When he asked what the joke was she told him that it was a play on words so it wouldn't translate very well for him. She had already arranged for the cases to be taken to her villa before they had even arrived. This was just so that she didn't have to carry them herself and ruin the surprise. She could see that Tucker was completely oblivious to what was going to happen and this only added to her excitement.

"So where are we going this time?" asked Tucker who was sitting in Jessica's cupped hands. He looked up at her and he could still see her giggling. It took her a moment for her to get it out of her system and to be able to properly respond to him.

"Oh this will just be one of the standard missions to a planet populated by non-sentient beings," replied Jessica resisting the urge to giggle. "Just a routine check-up of the planet's ecosystem and stability. Hopefully nothing too exciting."

"Shame I was sort of hoping for something exciting."

"Believe me after everything that has happened with the Dolorians and Rammun a nice uneventful mission is exactly what we need. But I'm sure that we can make it a little more exciting." Her voice was playful and somewhat sexy and Tucker began to imagine what she was talking about but he didn't think that her employers would appreciate her performing sexual actions on a mission.

Tucker was a little confused with Jessica's words but then he heard the vortex generator begin to power up as a large vortex appeared out of thin air. He could never get over the sight of it and it reminded him much of science fiction films that he used to watch on Earth. The first time that he had seen it he felt a sense of terror but now it only gave him excitement. He could still hear Jessica quietly giggling to himself and he wondered if the joke was really all that funny.

As Jessica stepped into the vortex Tucker felt the strange sensation that he was flying again as many fantastic colours flashed before him in an instant. He was seeing things that no human had ever seen before but Jessica had experienced these on thousands, upon thousands of different occasions and it was almost the norm for her. Tucker's body had gotten more used to these jumps and he didn't feel like he was going to throw up like he did the first time that he had travelled through the vortex. He had also expected the trip to last maybe a minute but instead it only lasted for a few seconds.

When Jessica and Tucker reappeared he expected them to be in some kind of alien like landscape but instead he felt the cool ocean air on his face. His eyes were taking a moment to adjust but he could see that they were on an island surrounded by crystal clear waters with a bright sun in the fantastic blue sky. He could also see the largest villa that he had ever seen in his life, it was only a single storey building but it was still over two hundred feet high. He could not see the whole building but he could see that Jessica was standing a few metres away from the main entrance and the door was a fine pine that was large enough for Jessica to walk through comfortably.

Tucker's confusion was growing by the moment, he had not expected to see all this and the scenery around him reminded him very much of the tropics back on Earth and he could even see some tropical trees near the villa but they looked more like grass in comparison. He looked up at Jessica with a very confused look and she smiled at him with a warm and pleasant face.

"Where are we?" asked Tucker. He had expected to go on a mission but from the looks of things that was probably the last thing that they were going to do. It seemed more like they were gone to have some quality alone time with each other.

"Funny you should ask that Mr Martel," replied Jessica with her huge smile. "We are on Planet KD19635, or better known as Planet Paradise, the most beautiful and luxurious planet known to my people. It has been a popular vacation destination for many, many years and as an employee of Park Incorporated I get my own little island. I admit that it is much larger than many of the other islands but I'm a big girl and I need my space."

"I thought that we going on a mission." He fell silent for a moment as he thought about what was happening. "Do the guys know that they sent you here instead of your mission?"

"Of course they do and this is not a mission. This is us spending some time away from work and so that we can really get to know each other. On this island no one will bother us and we can do whatever we want within reason. We can lie naked on the beach if we wanted to or even take a trip to the mainland to get a taste of the lazy, laidback atmosphere that makes Planet Paradise earn its name. We are here for an entire week and after everything that has happened over the last few weeks I think we both deserve this little vacation, don't you agree little man?"

"I guess so. I haven't been on holiday since the Mrs left me. I used to rent a villa in Majorca but after I lost my job I couldn't afford to keep it. But still it'll be nice to have some relaxation after everything with the Dolorians, Dawn and Rammun."

"Wait what was that last thing you said?" She had picked up something that sounded familiar and yet distant at the same time."

"Rammun?" He was in some confusion to why Jessica had just asked him something like that. But she gently shook her head at him but she was careful not to accidentally pull him off her shoulder since some of her hair was wrapped around him.

"No before that?"

"The Dolorians?"

"No you definitely said something else between them. I didn't quite catch it but you said something else."

"I don't think I did, I would have remembered if I did."

Jessica fell silent for a moment as she thought about what she was going to do next. Rather than try and push the point any further she instead decided that it was best to get into the villa and settle down. Quietly she walked over to the door and opened it without having to unlock it. To the gentle giantess it was pointless locking it since she was practically the only person on Home that was able to open it. Her island was secluded so there would be no one else attempting to get inside and she thought that it was a waste trying to make a key. The door had been specifically designed to be heavier than a normal door so it would be almost impossible for anyone else to try and open. Park Incorporated did have the technology to open such a door but they were the only ones that possessed this technology and it was not available to anyone else.

As the pair entered the villa Tucker looked around in amazement as he could see the beauty of it all. The floor was all tiled and the villa was split into four basic rooms, there was a bedroom, kitchen, sitting area and a bathroom. There were a couple of other rooms and Tucker noticed that one was large enough to make a potential second bedroom but he thought that there would be no one on Home large enough to use it. The villa seemed absolutely spotless and the ceiling was high enough for Jessica to feel normal. He watched the gentle giantess begin to breathe in and she gave a sigh of relief as she saw that everything was still in place.

"So what do you the Tucker?" asked Jessica as she slowly unwrapped the hair around him so that she could handle him. He didn't mind being handled by her since he knew that she wouldn't hurt him and that she was very careful when it came to caring for normal people. In his eyes she was truly a gift to the galaxy, "Isn't this the largest and most luxurious villa for a giant girl like me?"

"I guess it is, but it I also the smallest and least luxurious villa for a giant girl like you Jessica."

"Very funny little man." She had a smile on her face as she got the joke. This was the only villa for a giantess so it was going to be both the best and worst in every category imaginable. But she slowly began to walk towards the bedroom but right now it wasn't what people would think. "Let's get unpacking and then I think we could both work on our tans, don't you agree?"

Tucker could only nod as Jessica stepped into the bedroom and placed Tucker on the oversized bed. Rather than there being a quilt on the bed there were just sheets. The weather was so tropical and warm that Jessica would easily overheat if she slept with a quilt and covering herself with a sheet was normally enough to keep her warm enough in the night. Near where Tucker was standing was a suitcase that was normal size and he only guessed that was what his clothes were. Technically they weren't even his clothes, they belonged to one of Jessica's late husbands who was roughly his size and he didn't mind wearing them. When he had come to Home he only had the clothes on his back and he was just thankful that he even had some clothes to wear.

He saw a larger suitcase situated in the corner of the room and it was up to Jessica's scale so it was definitely hers. He saw as she opened it and began to put some of the things inside away. As she opened her closet he could see that she already had rows of clothes hanging up and they were all for the warmer weather. As he looked to the ground of the closet he could see rows of shoes and due to the heat they were mainly open toed shoes and flip-flops although there were a few that were closed toed. He could only see one set of heels and the rest of them were flats. He saw her take a pair of flip flops out before she began to unzip her uniform. Tucker wasn't sure whether he should be seeing this but he could see her smiling at him and he knew that she wanted him to see.

Jessica did make sure to take her VSC off before fully taking off her uniform and Tucker had expected to see her wearing a bra and panties set but instead she was wearing a stunning two piece bikini. They were lightly blue in colour and he thought that the top looked a little small for her enormous breasts. The bikini left little to the imagination while the top only covered up her nipples and some of the area around the front of her breasts but there was still a lot of flesh that could be seen. It was the most stunning sight that Tucker had ever seen, he was lost for words as he beheld her beauty in all of its awe. He could see almost all of her skin and yet he still couldn't see any imperfections at all. He could see some of her tones of muscle from where she had been working out but she didn't look like a body builder. She looked like she was a model who was more sensible with their body. Her stomach was flat but it wasn't because she starved herself but because she worked out and ate a sensible diet. He even thought that he could see a six pack beginning to form but he still didn't think it was too much. She seemed to have the right combination of muscle and slimness to pull off the look of true, healthy beauty.

"So what do you think Tucker?" asked Jessica as she looked down at the dumbfounded Tucker standing on the bed. "I bought it a few weeks ago and this is my first opportunity to wear it. You don't think it reveals too much of by breasts do they?" He stood there in silence as he couldn't take his eyes off her body. He looked down at her legs and admired their length, they made up a little over half of her overall height and they were perfectly toned and it was obvious to him that she took great care in them. "Hello Home to Tucker can you hear me?"

"Oh yes," replied Tucker as he snapped back to reality. He looked up further at her but seemed to stop at her breasts. He couldn't take his eyes off her at all and he was still somewhat lost for words. "You look fantastic Jessica, I seriously don't think I've ever seen anyone as beautiful as you."

"Tucker." She was giggling and it took her a moment to compose herself before she could speak again. "My face is up here." Tucker looked up further until he could see Jessica's beautiful face and he felt embarrassed that he had just been staring at her breasts instead of her face. He felt like a teenager who had been caught staring at a sexy teacher.

"Oh I am so sorry Jessica." He seemed to be ashamed of himself but Jessica bent down and placed her index finger underneath his chin. It was unthinkably large to him but he could feel the softness of her skin. He could see directly into her eyes but he could have seen the gap between her breasts but this time he kept his eyes on her face. "I shouldn't have done that. I should have more respect for you."

"Don't worry about it little man." Her bright smile made him feel better about himself. "You're not the first man to stare at my breasts and you certainly won't be the last. With bazongas like these I'm pretty much used to getting the attention of men and the jealousy of women." She slowly stood up to her full height but she left Tucker on the bed. Her body looked like it was carved out of granite and he couldn't help but admire it. "Now did you want me to give you a little alone time or do you want to come outside and sunbathe with me? I could really need a hand applying the sun cream."

"But you're enormous and it'll take me hours."

"Oh I know that." She gave him a little wink and he finally realised what she was truly talking about. She smiled at him again and he began to get excited about what they were going to do next.

Several minutes later Jessica was lying flat on her stomach on an oversized deckchair. She had fully flattened it so that she could lie down on it and the chair was specially designed to take her weight. Tucker was standing on her back and he had a normal sized bottle of sun cream in his hand. He squirted a few dollops onto her skin and began to rub it in. Despite only seemingly being small Jessica could feel his hands as they rubbed the mid part of her back. She groaned in pleasure as Tucker continued to rub her back, he had nowhere near enough sun cream to cover her entirely and it would take him a long time to rub down her entire body. But that was not the point of this little job that she had given him. He was also only wearing a blue pair of swimming shorts and nothing else.

"Yeah right there I think there is where I need the most sun cream," said Jessica as she continued to lay on her stomach. She felt the coolness of the cream when Tucker sprayed it on her back and she would groan with pleasure each time she felt his hands come into contact with her back. "Rub it in right there little man, that part always seems to be sunburned."

"Yes ma'am," replied Tucker with a smile as he continued to rub her back. He could feel the sun's rays bathing him and he had already applied sun cream to his own body. He knew that Jessica had already put sun cream on her body but this was so that they could have a romantic moment with each other. "Is there anywhere else you'd like me to apply?"

"Well there is one other place. But I have to turn over."

Tucker took the cue and ran towards her head. It felt strange for him to be running over skin and flesh. It had a very soft touch to it but he could feel her warmth and he found it quite soothing. When he did reach her head he climbed down towards her face using her long strands of brown hair. She then gently grabbed him and turned over so that she was lying on her back. She also sat upright and placed Tucker down on one of her legs. He wasn't sure exactly what she was doing but he thought that he would enjoy what was going to happen next. He saw Jessica's hands move behind her back as she began to untie the back of her bikini bra. Tucker stood there in awe as she completed her task and removed the bikini bra revealing her bare breasts for him to see. They were beyond description in his mind but that was not due to the size. They were beautifully rounded and it was still somewhat hard for him to believe that they weren't fake. He noticed that her nipples seemed to be just the right size for her breasts. A little fantasy played out in his head where he was jumping up and down on her breasts as she smiled on and kept a watchful eye on him. But in reality Jessica was still smiling at him as she could see an erection coming along between Tucker's legs. She knew that it would happen but she still found it a little humorous.

"This time Tucker I won't blame you for not looking at my face," smiled Jessica as she slowly lifted him up and brought him close to her enormous right breast. He was still in awe as he stared at it and she didn't seem to mind. He was one of the few men who had seen her breasts like this although she had been modelling for nude photos for the company's annual charity calendar. But in those photos her nipples lower regions were always cleverly covered up. "My breast has been getting sunburned a lot recently and I think you need to apply a little extra sun cream there."

"Y-yes m-ma'am," stuttered Tucker as he squirted a dollop of cream on Jessica's breasts. As he began to rub the cream in he could feel the firmness of the breast and also its softness. It seemed almost unreal that he was applying sun cream on the kindest, most beautiful woman that he had ever met. He didn't know many women who would allow a man to do something like this and he hoped that they would be able to stay together no matter what happened.

Jessica continued to groan in pleasure as Tucker continued rub the cream on her breasts. She began to get warm feelings in her lower regions but for now she kept it at bay while Tucker continued to perform his duty for her. But at one point he accidentally squirted a bit of cream on Jessica's nipple. Thinking nothing of it Tucker decided to rub the cream on her nipple but the instant that he touched it Jessica began to scream out in agony. This took him completely by surprise and he immediately took a step back as Jessica continued to scream. But as soon as he took his hand off her enormous nipple the pain subsided but she was breathing heavily. Tucker thought that she had just been attacked and he was beginning to panic himself.

"W-what happened?" asked Tucker struggling to get his words out. "Is there something wrong?"

"No I'm fine," replied Jessica as she raised him up to her eye level. "I'm sorry if I scared you but I should have told you not to touch my nipples." She gave a small sigh before continuing. "It's nothing against you and personally I'd want you to touch them, but the problem is my nipples are extremely sensitive. Just one touch of them can be extremely painful for me. The fabric of my clothing seems to be fine but if anyone actually touches them I experience pain beyond anything I've ever felt before."

"I'm so sorry Jessica." He realised that he was the cause of Jessica's pain and he instantly dropped to his knees in an attempt to show how sorry he truly was. He had been standing on her flat palm and as he dropped down to his knees he could still feel the softness of her skin. "If I had known then I would never have touched them."

"Don't worry little man, if anything it's my fault for not telling you about them. Just remember for the future alright?"

Several minutes later Jessica had decided that she had enough sun cream and for now she just wanted to sunbathe. But rather than have Tucker lie on his own chair she lay him between the gaps of her breasts. He was in what he called the ultimate comfort between her breasts. He had never felt such softness touch his entire body like this and he could feel the warm rays of the sun bathing his body. He also found it soothing when he felt her chest rising up and down with each breath that she took and he could feel the beating on her heart. The pace felt a lot slower than a normal heart but he remembered that big things tended to have slower heart rates than a smaller creature so he wasn't too particularly worried about it. She seemed healthy enough and he didn't want to voice his concern in case it made him look silly.

At one point Tucker felt the breasts closing in on him as he realised that Jessica was beginning to shrink. She had fallen asleep and her body was contracting at a very fast rate and he had to quickly get out of her breasts and try and climb down her. It wasn't his health that he was worried about but Jessica's. He didn't want to hurt her if she had his weight on top of her. He didn't know that even at her smallest size Jessica was still considerably stronger than a normal person. But as she shrank smaller and smaller Tucker was able to climb down from her and land safely on the chair as she finished shrinking.

Like before Tucker noticed that even at her smallest size Jessica seemed to be a lot taller than he was. From where he was standing she looked to be about a foot taller than he was and he wondered what it would be like if they stood up against each other. He thought that she would probably be head and shoulders above him but he knew that, that would never happen. As soon as she were to wake up she would grow up to her full size again and he began to wonder how she could even stand being so big all the time. In his youth he had seen some films about people growing to giant size and then going on a rampage as they felt that humanity had let them down. But he knew that Jessica was different, everything about her seemed to radiate gentleness. When he had called her a goddess he had not done so just as a compliment but because he felt that it was true. She lived in a world populated by dolls by her perspective but she had never taken advantage of her size. She had lived amongst these people for over two centuries and she was not bitter about being a giantess. She seemed to have embraced it in a way that would have been difficult for anyone to accept. Instead of acting like a Hollywood monster she had long kept her humanity and he was beginning to think how he could have lived his life before meeting her.

Tucker still wanted to remain close to Jessica so he lay next and placed his arms around her. His feet was at level with hers but his head only really came up to her breasts but he didn't care about the height difference. He had once dated a tall girl in High School but the height difference had only been a couple of inches, in this case at Jessica's current size it was close to a foot. But as Tucker lay there he felt Jessica's long arms begin to wrap around him and he felt her bring him closer to her body. She was still asleep and seemed to be performing these actions subconsciously. He didn't try and fight her hold and he seemed to embrace her body as his head met with her large breasts. He couldn't believe that just a few minutes ago that he had been lying in them and as he looked up to Jessica's face he could see her smiling but her eyes were still firmly closed. She was far too strong for him to break out of her grip but he didn't want to break free. If anything he wanted to remain like this forever, he was in the arms of the woman he had begun to love and he only hoped that he could live the rest of his days with her.